Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
Just starting a place to keep these - I wasn't exactly sure what we were going for so I thought maybe we could help each other. I think I will keep tweaking this also.

Name: Influence, Goddess of Beauty and Influence
Alias: Keva Delaney

Height: 5’5”
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel Green

Character Image: Jessica Brown Findlay

Occupation: Film Star, Media Darling, Sex Symbol, Style Influencer
Place of Residence: Beverly Ridge, Los Angeles, CA

Appearance: Keva is a classic beauty. She has rose toned skin and brown hair that seems to change its shade depending on the lighting and hairstyle she’s chosen, sometimes very dark and others with coppery highlights. She always seems to have a different hairstyle, be it long with loose curls, or pulled back into a sleek chignon. Her makeup is always on point, never too heavy, instead perfectly accentuating her beautiful features. Keva always looks as if she’s just finished being made up by a team of hair stylists and makeup artists.

Keva has an hourglass figure, and dresses to accentuate it. She never chases trends but instead creates them; she wears a large variety of ever-changing styles. Today she could wear a ball gown and tomorrow leggings and a hoodie, depending on what strikes her fancy at the moment. She enjoys dressing and sees it like wearing a costume, something to have fun at and play a role. Her hair, makeup and jewelry all accentuate and complement that role perfectly.

Everything that touches her body must be of the finest quality, whether that is a lipstick, sweater, or diamond earrings. She holds herself with the utmost air of class and grace.

Personality: As the goddess of new beauty, Keva lives to be admired. She is fun loving and outgoing, but she’s also a jealous god and can loose her wrath on those who do not pay her the requisite attention. She wants to be at the center of everything, and thrives on having others around her following her every move. You will rarely find her alone; she spends most of her time out and about where she can be seen by her follower: at parties, clubs, or dining at the best restaurants in the world when she isn’t working on one of her many projects.

Background: Keva has a hand in anything and everything that influences what Americans buy and do, eat and watch. She has over 100 million twitter followers and over 150 million Instagram followers, is an adored and respected actress, has her own clothing and jewelry lines, and is the spokesperson for many other high-end products. She is frequently featured on magazine covers and interviewed on late night talk shows.

Powers and Abilities: Keva has the power of suggestion: she is able to compel people to do what she asks. Touch intensifies this power but is not necessary. Regular humans will find it impossible to disobey, while the super powered will have varying levels of response based on their strength of will.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Name: Pandemonium
Alias: Kael Abbot

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Character Image: Damien Molony

Place of Residence: 100,000 acre estate in the forests of Montana

Appearance: Kael has a slight build and dark countenance. He is handsome but not in the conventional way – those who meet him would struggle to name exactly what it is about him that they find attractive, but they would be certain that they did in fact find him attractive. Kael is always dressed meticulously, with intention. He holds himself to a standard of perfection in all things, dress being no exception.

Personality/Background: Due to his tenuous grip on his abilities, Kael behaves in a way that can only be described as obsessive-compulsive. He shields himself from the world, safe with his routines and mental exercises, allowing him to keep his nature contained. There are occasions when he ventures out of his isolated world, but they are usually short due to his awareness of the danger he poses.

Because of Kael’s disorder, he is resistant to change and forms strong attachments to the familiar. He speaks very formally and carries himself with precise movements, as if he cannot allow even that to become out of control. He comes off as haughty but often that is a byproduct of the tight grip he has on his emotions. Logic and order rule him, but he can have a good sense of humor when he allows it in himself.

Kael seems to go through periods where he embraces his nature and ones where he rejects it. Currently, he feels unleashing his power is too dangerous, and so must keep a tight reign on himself. However, he has in the past profited from the disasters he himself caused, which has made him an extremely wealthy man.

Powers and Abilities: Ability to incite panic and hysteria: unless he keeps very tight control of his mind, simply by being near him people are plagued by hysteria, jealousy and panic, which spreads person to person until it erupts into sheer pandemonium. His power is especially potent when agitated, and natural disasters have also been known to occur in extreme situations when he has become out of control. He is the personification of “the mob”. Rioting, destruction and chaos follow in his wake.

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
I like what I’m seeing so far! I have the day off I’ll work on some things!

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
Name: Zenith, God of Corporations
Alias: Sam Washington

Height: 6"2'
Weight: 200lbs.
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Character Image: Heath Hutchins

Place of Residence: Bi Coastal - New York & Los Angeles

Appearance: Sam is the epitome of an all american man. He is tall, broad shoulder, meticulously sculpted with a soft ruggedness about him. As the God of Corporations, he is a businessman first and foremost, almost always in a three piece suit of ridiculous cost. He also has a classic American throwback vibe, looking like he came from one of the pre-eminent American families such as the Vanderbilts or the Morgans. He looks like the ideal visage of success and perfection both professionally and personally. He is often known for his accessories, often sporting a product from any number of name wide universally recognized corporation (Starbucks, McDonald's, etc.)

Personality/Background: Sam is a man with a very strong personality, bordering on sociopathic. He is prideful and arrogant, and always planning his next move. He has a compulsory need to expand his influence, to build his empire, to be adored and to be respected, feared - and everything he does is indicative of that. A consumate salesman, he could sell ice to an eskimo, but often has more devious motives. Understanding that he only exists if people believe in him, his business, his dominion is of the utmost importance - anything that threatens that, he will destroy. His disciples are those who have quite literally given their soul to him in order to become the brands they are today, and their souls are not the only cost. He demands sacrifice, total devotion, and has been responsible for the state of America's corporations. He is obsessed with with power, and views a world where new gods reign supreme.

Powers and Abilities:

??? This I am a little stumped on as I am not sure what kind of power would fit this character. But also was wondering since they are gods, they would likely be able to a number of things in the scope of their stuff. Like Reva could likely summon a compact or project her image on any screen at any time, things like that? Plus based on the characters you have I am kind of crafting characters that would work in tandem with yours. I like the idea of it being old gods vs. new gods? So Reva and Sam would likely be able to work well together, and Sam would probably wanna use Kael for something devious lol.

Any ideas on powers?

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Been thinking about this. I sort of approached this idea as, the gods need people to "pray" to them for them to have power. So the question is the form the prayer takes. So maybe Sam has the ability to make businesses succeed or fail. So maybe it's almost a probability power. Like he can make your company grow or shrivel. You sort of gave him "sales" power (selling ice to an eskimo), so it could be some sort of ability to make something popular or in demand. Almost like the contagious rumor power but for buying things (but maybe that's like Keva's power, so maybe he works with her or is trying to court her favor or something?). The other thing I'm thinking about is since he's the god of corporations, something about combining companies.

I had a couple of ideas over the weekend I thought I would throw out there for Sam(antha): if there was a goddess of telecom and she is like a huge gossip because she is able to hear every conversation going on anywhere lol. There's also always New Media which is on the show but wouldn't have to be like the show (because I wouldn't even know where to begin to base a character on the ones on the show lol). Or we could have a god/dess of materialism and they could be a hoarder lol. Or there could be Entitlement, or something not Nature but like whoever would be over people like GreenPeace & PETA lol

If you want to do old gods vs new gods, do we need to make old gods then as well?