1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloodborne

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Clara Oswald, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Clara Oswald

Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff Member Contributing Member

So, I picked up a couple new games this weekend and took them for a test drive. I had been really excited for Bloodborne to come out, but didn't get a chance to buy it until now.

All I can say from one evening of playing it is: what the hell is going on?

They basically tell you nothing. You don't know what you're supposed to do, at all, and there are no cues. I *think* your character is supposed to have memory loss, which I can get behind, but even if you aren't going to explain the storyline, you should give us a clue of where the character should go. Also, there are points everywhere where I can view ghosts. Am I supposed to do this? Does it give me anything or is it just supposed to waste a ton of time? Who knows?

I don't like to use walk-throughs, but I literally had to look one up for the opening scene because I couldn't go anywhere. If I hadn't, I would have quit and tossed the game aside.

I think it may turn out to be an okay game in the end, but wandering around aimlessly with my character is not something I consider fun.