1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capcom/Marvel character choices

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Carol Peletier, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier Look at the flowers... Staff Member Contributing Member

For all the fighting game players, especially those who have kept up w/ the Marvel/Capcom games through the years, what's your ultimate character line up when you play?

When I was at my most active w/ it (Marvel vs Capcom 2) my 1st choice line up was always: Storm, Chun Li & Psylocke. My 2nd line up was Spiral, Rogue & Chun Li

Currently on Marvel vs Capcom 3: I'm using Phoenix, Storm & She-Hulk, who i sometimes switch out w/ Morrigan. :cool: I love Phoenix, but i fate that her health bar goes down so fast! The game gave her that handicap b/c of how powerful the character is & unless I can get her to turn into Dark Phoenix, if I'm not careful, my opponents will knock her out as fast as they can.

on Streetfighter 4, my 1st choice is Rose, my 2nd is Chun Li. I feel a difference in my fighting style when I switch between them.

2. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

Oh I was always Storm LOL. Or Chun Li for sure haha.

3. Carol Peletier

I never pictured you as a fighting game player :p i'd love to challenge you!

4. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

I am actually REALLY good at them lol, if that's even possible! We have a lot of these at my house and I am not a HUGE gamer so people like to challenge me and i'm like "Oh I couldn't possib---KA BOOM!" LOL.

I was a big fan of the street fighter/marvel fighting games.

If I didn't do Storm or Chun Li I used to be that Witch Doctor looking guy that was bald lol.

Carol Peletier likes this.
  5. Carol Peletier

that's usually the reaction i'd get from guys @ the arcade when i'd come up to put my coins in to play. they'd look @ me & laugh & they'd see i was picking an all girl team & laugh some more, then i wear their asses out & they use up all their coins trying to beat me & i just smile when they start cussing LOL

i've been playing the SF /CAPCOM games for 20 yrs now. I was introduced to them by my dearly departed friend Shaun. He was like "come on, we're going to play this game & there's a girl character on there so you can use her!" LOL he knew i wouldnt be interested if there were no women on there. I started out w/ Chun Li. Briefly used Sakura, graduated to Rose, who is now my main pick for the SF games.

& yeah, on the Marvel side, Storm always came first. Then Psylocke, then Rogue or Spiral. Now it's Phoenix & Storm as my top two on the Marvel side