Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
:: Running to the side, between Morningstar and Morgan, Alexis held her hands out as if she was holding a sphere of some sort. Suddenly an orb began to glow a briliant white until finally a massive bolt of lightning exploded out of Alexis' palms, striking the shape just as Morgningstar's laser blasts did. The bolt stayed constant; Alexis not faultering for a minute. They needed to bring him down. ::

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
<< as Morningstar and Shockwave unleashed a furious assault, Morgan stepped forward, standing shoulder to shoulder with them....as she extends her hand....a pentagram of POWER forms around "the shape"....the silver mystic flames began LASHING at him ...pummeling him from inside but TRAPPING him there as well he cant escape...>>

Bane

Mortality
Residence
Chicago, Illinois
Missions
This minor setback did not phase Adrian, who let his hand fall back at his side. Though he had shields at his disposal, these shields were not impervious to any solid material. Instead, as the blade bore down unto him, Adrian phased through it. Still in a state of transparency, he concentrated on the small amount of spirit that was still left and, with heavy effort, grabbed a hold of the creature and kept him immobile as the women continued on their brutal multi-pronged assault.

The Shape

Monster
Residence
where ever there is fear
Missions
:: the shape was battered again....burned and sliced by the lasers, irradiated by the lightning as he began to seize and shake VIOLENTLY....but still his body does not explode ..nor does he fall. the MYSTIC flames tear at him...consuming his flesh...destroying his costume to reveal a specatular..yet asexual physique....a sign of just how detrimental the experimentation on this creature who was ONCE a human had been.

::a plaintive grunt is heard...as he puts his hands to his head....Bane holds him in check once more....as the asssault continues....it appears that the team finally got the break they needed::

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
<<As Morgan pointed...a flash of light and crash of thunder heralds the opening of a stepping disc. horizontal, it encompasses the waistline of the super soldier....>>

Guardian!!! are you ready!??

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis
:: moving in from the opposite end, Guardian nodded to morgan::

No quater asked for!!

Spellbinder: AND NONE GIVEN!!

::simultaneously...as his body is RAVAGED by MorningStar and Shockwave, Morgan closes her fist and the stepping disc CLOSES...seperating the TOP half of his body from the lower half.....while Guardian thrusts her hands forward [piper halliwell] and with all the power she can muster...BLASTS his upper body in mid air...BLOWING HIM UP from within and without.... the explosion is bright and furious...combined with the symphony of power from the others....its quite a finish, to a terrifying battle::

::the lower half of his body..falls to the ground, blood and other curious chemicals ooze from it..as it twitches and jerks ...finally...there is SILENCE...an eerie silence as the winds whistle in the air...leaving the tired women and man standing their....some body parts falling from the air...but nothing seems to pose a threat now::

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
:: The lightning bolt retreated back into the white orb that was within Alexis' hands, and soon, she allowed the orb to fade away. Dropping her hands to her side, now THAT was a killer kill. There was no way to come back from the brutal attack set forth from the members of the six. It goes to show how well they did work together as a team. Stepping forward, her heals dug into the moist ground, as she made her way a bit closer to the shape; but of course, keeping a fair distance from it just incase. ::

"Tell me there aren't more of those things running around..."

:: She asked even though deep inside she already knew the answer. What the hell was with MysTech? Jesus, they were like the modern day Frankenstine movie--building these ridiculously crazy beings just because they wanted power and to keep the power they had. Shaking her head, Alexis let out a heavy sigh as she brushed a few brunette strands of hair away from her face that had fallen from her ponytail. Keeping a close eye to the twitching body (well..lower half), Alexis glanced to the side toward Morgan and Alison. ::

"We should get Sharon and Alycia and get the hell out of here before that thing decides to regenerate or something.."

Scion

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Meanwhile, In East Hampton:

Zach watched Haleigh through the glass wall. He almost didnt want to interrupt her. The room she was in was soundproof, but he could see it in every swing. She rarely killed anymore, and tried to keep from going on missions out in the field to better ignore the urge. She oversaw more and was less hands on... and as a result, she had more pent up anger than ever. It was a harmless enough way to vent her fury.... a way to expend her energy and emotion so that she didnt think of killing everytime someone pissed her off. He let her go on a few more minutes, until she finally missed the small blue ball, and she lowered her racket and turned around to look at him. She'd known he was watching her.... and she stopped to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear and make eye contact with her. He let himself into the racktball room. The air was suddenly filled with sound. the loud, echoing sound of their footsteps and the small bouncing ball.

Zach:"Hey." He immediately winced and quieted. the room was completely bare, with special white walls, wooden floors, and 75 foot ceilings. It amplified sound and echoed obnoxiously. When he spoke again his voice was low, and he wrapped his arms around Haleigh with a smile. "It's 1700. I wasn't going to disturb you.... but I know you'd want time to get ready. Tonight being such a big night. Hey--" He said, seeing the look in her eyes, the slight worry. "Everything will go fine." She smiled, nodding, taking a deep breath, leaning in for a kiss. It lengthened, and they almost christened the racketball room right then and there.... but she pulled away, finally registering his first statement.

"Is it really that late?"

They went to the shower together instead. After getting dressed, her in a beautiful sweeping Oscar De La Renta gown, him in a sophisticated and stylish three piece suit, they got into the black Sikorsky chopper with the Trident emblem that had just landed on the private helipad 100 ft from the Gazebo in her new backyard. Her East Hamptons neighbors saw them get in the helicopter and leave. They envied her flashy boat and flashy house and flashy transportation. The nosier ones had seen her cars too, as she'd moved them into the garage. They could all see she was young and beautiful, and her boyfriend too. The more curious ones would search the net for that Trident symbol... and they'd finally know her name. To their dismay, all they'd ever know about Haleigh Davidoff was the name she took up for her public persona.

Later that evening, the Manhattan Center Studio's Hammerstein Ballroom was bustling. The room was set up for a banquet for a thousand guests, and many high profile guests were there. Angelina Jolie and her soon-to-be husband, Brad Pitt, were there, causing a frenzy for a few moments as they arrived, and so were many hollywood faces that were frequently identified with other charities. Haleigh asked everyone to be seated, standing at the podium with Zach off to her side, the spotlight illuminating them both. A few minutes later and silence fell over the room. Haleigh smiled and leaned forward to the microphone. Her eyes watered slightly... it was the most emotion she'd shown in a long time, and it was being televised.

"Wow... I don't know what to say... I felt angry and helpless, wanting to change the world. I felt alone. With all my money, all my resources... I felt as though even I couldn't make THAT BIG a difference. But I see you all sitting out there... and I see hope. Thank you all for coming.... you help restore my faith in humanity. I see too much bad to know anything else in the world. At Least Tonight... there is some peace and charity in the city. A news reporter asked me earlier what I'd do if I lost everything to this cause. What if this company went under, and I lost millions of dollars? Well... I can honestly tell you all... if the Meridian Trident went belly up, and I had to cut my losses... and millions of my own money was lost... if I had only managed to help ONE PERSON... it would ALL be worth it.--"

The crowd erupted in applause. It was a heartfelt speech, and Haleigh was truly near tears. She could be seen mouthing thank you once more, but it could not be heard over the roar of clapping. She looked out over the crowd. As strange as it was, she wished she could share this with the Six. Cameron and Alexis especially... She'd sent last minute invites to them all... and tried not to expect too much that they'd come... She was surprised Cameron hadnt... but Alexis had been a hermit since their last caper.... She wasn't at all shocked Alison and Morgan hadn't shown... but strangely, she missed them. She missed their cristicism. Alison could always be counted on to tell Haleigh just exactly what her faults were. Morgan helped Haleigh excercise patience and anger management. She'd sent one to Adrian too... but expected nothing of him. He'd been kind of... out there... since the return from Wyndemyre. But for all that... despite the fact that she somehow LIKED the Six... and it took absence to make her see that... she wouldn't go back. Wouldn't allow herself to do so. For all that.... her pride kept her promise. No more Six. She watched over them for their safety... but didnt contact them. And even though she would've liked at least Cameron to be here... she knew contacting him directly would only lead her back to a path she couldn't fathom walking once more. It was too dangerous for all of them. They'd kill each other. Little did she know they'd be thrown together again. She wouldn't be able to resist the call of a certain mission... one that coincedently, the Six were on too. It was only a matter of time.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
cabin off the lake in the forest...back to illustra

<< it seemed the immediate threat had been dealt with. the super soldier had been rendered inert. Spellbinder retrieved Sharon Kelly and Alycia Barnett from the underground bunker refuge, while Guardian used her own magicks to once again conceal its whereabouts and repair Sharon's cabin completely , removing all evidence of any encounter between themselves and the shape.>>

<< after everyone was accounted for, the group was teleported by Spellbinder back to Illustra inc...in the cover of night. Alycia and Sharon were set up temporarily in Foxfire's old residence on the 104th floor....a warding spell placed on the door to the penthouse to bar any intrusion or attempt on their lives while Morgan, Delilah, Alison, Alexis and Adrian were now back in Morgan's penthouse apartment on the TOP floor of Illustra....left to discuss what had happened, the threat they seemed to be facing and what their next move should be>>

<< clearly this wasnt like the last few capers...this wasnt ONE primary villain..this was something that revealed more treachery and corruption the further it was delved into and THIS indicated how clearly they needed to PULL TOGETHER to use their individual talents and strengths to get to the root of the problem. lives were at stake...especially if you happened to be a mutant or a meta human>>

Status
Not open for further replies.