1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Age

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Prophet, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

any Dragon Age fans on here? I recently stumbled upon Dragon Age: Inquisition and I fell in love. It's a really immersive RPG where your characters decisions effect the course of the game. You are able to have friendships and lovers and they even have gay and lesbian characters as well as a transgender character. Once I started playing Inquisition, I went back and played the first two games so I could get the right backstory. They have a website where you can import all the choices you made from the first two games and make a custom world state for the third game based on those choices. I love it and y'all should definitely check it out!

2. Clara Oswald

Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff Member Contributing Member

Oh I LOVE DAI!! I totally ended up shipping characters in it, which was a new thing for me lol

Havok likes this.
  3. Prophet

Who are your favorites? I played like every combo for Inquisitor so I could get the most story/options!

4. Clara Oswald

I've only played it through once, but I am going to go back and play through again. I played a Qunari Inquisitor and he romanced Josephine. But I LOVED Dorian, and Blackwall and of course the Iron Bull (voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr lol!).

5. Prophet

Ughh I love Dorian. He's so sexy! It's funny I had my male qunari romance Josephine too! I recommend doing a replay and romancing a more featured player like Cullen or Cassandra or even Iron Bull. There are a lot of extra scenes for those that I enjoyed. Also if you do a female elf, the Silas romance is really good and definitely makes the stakes of the game bigger. I have been wanting to play Trespasser which is the REAL ending to Inquisition but I haven't found the time. I'm really looking forward to the 4th because I'd love for it to be set in Tevinter.

6. Clara Oswald

I have Jaws of Hakkon and The Descent but I don't have that one yet. I picked up one of the prequel books but haven't read it yet.

7. SiD

SiD The SiD Contributing Member

I played DAO back in '10 and then continued with DA2, when it came out, played the games several times, i have Inqusition as well, but i never get around to playing it much :(

I love all the choices you can make and how it affects the gameplay, even into the next game. I know alot of people disliked DA2, but i enjoyed it for the most part, i would have liked more places to see, but going forward in time was also neat.

8. Prophet

I enjoyed DA2 as well...I mean it was a little bad with their being like only three emotions your character could have about things, but I liked moving forward in time too, and DAMN when you got attacked you got ATTACKED!! They sent HORDES after you lol. I remember I played one where I had to choose to let this guy sacrifice the Qunari captives or tell them to stop, and I told them to stop and it was literally like a MOB of like twenty people I had to kill, and they had a healer as the main villain guy. I died like twenty times in a row trying to beat that part lol.

9. Prophet

oh also! Aveline for the win!

10. SiD

SiD The SiD Contributing Member

I remember when i were setting her up with that other guardsman, and really had to work for it since she is romantically handicapped, and i was all like "ffs Aveline, go bone him"