1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams and Night Terrors

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Persephone, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
    Missions:
    [Takes place after this post.]​

"I don't want to sleep our day away....especially since I have a valid excuse to be outside Hellfire and don't have to rush back. If you want to do something for me, just wake me up in an hour."

She gave him a tired smile.

"And finish eating. That's one of my favorite dishes."

She admitted, her hand still slowly stroking his forearm in an effort to keep him close--feel him with her--as her eyes slowly closed.

Scandinavia

Cold. Everything around her felt icy and frigid.

Persephone's midnight eyes opened, the sight before her breathtaking. Exhaling out, her breath could be seen in the air as she stood silently within the snowy forest, slow to take in her surroundings. She looked confused, but only for a moment....then she remembered, she wasn't there alone.

"Alek?"

They had come to a remote location in Scandinavia together, escaping Hellfire and abandoning their positions as Red Knight and Rook. They chose happiness over servitude, however it unfortunately came with large red targets painted on their backs. They were now considered fugitives, and Hellfire was undoubtedly after them both. But for now, they were safe and alone in a world untouched by man or technology.

Slowly turning, Persephone tilted her head back while looking up the towering bare trees that surrounded her; snow falling gently in the air. It was nearly nightfall, the sun starting to set and creating a painted sky of oranges, yellows, and pinks. Wrapping her arms around herself in an attempt to keep warm, Persephone could smell the distinct scent of burning wood afar, her eye line looking toward the west and seeing a small column of black smoke in the distance. She began to walk toward the smoke, her feet sinking into the soft white snow as she made her way through the forest until finally seeing a log cabin in the distance, and the same black column of smoke she saw from before.

Walking up the track filled pathway that lead to the front door, Persephone pushed open the door and was immediately met by a blanket of warmth that filled the cabin.

"Alek, you here?"

She called out for him, closing the door behind her while brushing off the snow from her hair. Shrugging off her jacket, it was quiet inside, only the crackling of the wood fireplace filled the silent space. The cabin spacious yet cozy; the great room/kitchen combo had an open concept that took up the entire lower level, while the upstairs held the bedroom and bathroom. It was small, but it was enough for the two of them; and it had more than enough luxuries considering how secluded it was. Moving over to the roaring fire, Persephone sat on the edge of the stone fireplace and put her hands close to the flames to warm up. She finally heard movement upstairs, causing her to look up toward the open bannister.

Her dark eyes lit up as she smiled.

"Hey you. Catch anything good?"

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Black Widow and Clara Oswald like this.
  2. Berserker

Berserker 'bout to show you what Hell looks like Hellfire Club

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Alek was upstairs in the bathroom cleaning up. He had been out all afternoon ice fishing, and he didn't want to smell like fish when she got home from her walk. He listened for her with apprehension. Even though they hadn't seen any signs of Hellfire in some time, he still worried when she was out alone. Not because he didn't think she could handle herself, but because that's what you did when you love someone.

He sometimes questioned whether he had done the right thing, taking her away from Hellfire, and from her sister. She hadn't wanted to leave at first, but he had finally convinced her. He had wanted to be with her, no more hiding, and he had finally gotten his wish, but it had turned them fugitive. Had he made her safer? That was what he told himself. And that at least here, they had a life together.

He heard a noise downstairs, so he went out to railing to look down into the living space. Seph was there, sitting by the fire. She turned to look up at him and he mimicked her smile.

"A couple of nice arctic char."

He took the steps downstairs two at a time and crossed the room to where she sat, by the fire.

"How was your walk amongst the animals we're not allowed to eat?"

He leaned down to softly kiss her lips as he teased.

"Are you hungry?"

Black Widow and Persephone like this.
  3. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Persephone sat by the fire, hands near the flames in an attempt to warm up. Granted, she could easily sway the temperature so it wasn't so frigid, but she loved being immersed in nature and allowing it to run its course untouched. Her delicate hands rubbed together as her eyes lifted finally hearing sign of movement upstairs. That's when she saw Alek lean over the railing with a smile, not only looking the part of an outdoorsmen, but like he was born to thrive here. She smiled up at him, a warmth overcoming her that wasn't due to the fire. She was completely happy, in all sense of the word.

"Hey you. Catch anything good?"

Alek: "A couple of nice arctic char."

"Mmm..."

She watched him come down the stairs, her smile still firmly on her lips.

"Those are going to be great seasoned up."

He crossed the room to her.

Alek: "How was your walk amongst the animals we're not allowed to eat?"

Rolling her eyes playfully, she tilted her head back as he leaned down and kissed her. Although she personally didn't partake in the hunting and eating of land dwelling animals, it didn't mean she expected everyone else to do the same, especially someone who quite literally grew up doing it as a means to survive.

"I told you you can hunt and eat whatever you want. I'm not some crazy PETA protester who's going to throw blood on you because you enjoy rabbit and deer."

Persephone pondered for a moment, a smirk appearing on her lips.

"Although that would be kinda hot..."

She teased, gripping the front of Alek's flannel shirt and using it as leverage to pull herself up and into his arms before wrapping her own arms around his neck.

"Did I mention how much i'm loving this lumberjack vibe?"

Smoothing her hands along his pulled back hair, Persephone gave him a quick kiss.

"It suites you. This whole life does....And to answer your question earlier, my walk was beautiful. I loved every moment of it."

Her dark eyes were locked with his, a pure look of joy on her face as she continued to stroke back through his hair. If perfection existed? This was it.

4. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Seph stood up from the fireplace and put her arms arms his neck. His arms slid around her waist, her body fitting perfectly to his. He held her close, his cheek against her hair as he murmured to her.

"Hmm...I'm pretty sure I'd need you to spread it around on me too...just throwing it is so imprecise...and probably some would get on you too...better remove your clothes first so you don't get any on them..."

He leaned back so she could see his face and grinned like a schoolboy.

"And I know you said I could eat whatever I want...but I can't get the vision of an entire forest of animals chasing after me if I do out of my head."

He smiled as she gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'll dress any way you want me to, baby."

"It suits me because I'm with you."

He reached up and touched her cheek.

"It's so nice to see you happy, Seph. Away from...that place."

Even if I still worry.

He moved backwards, pulling her with him, sitting on the couch with her in his lap and his arms around her.

"You are happy here, aren't you?"

5. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    His arms circled around her waist, pulling her closing to him. The lightweight fabric of her cream silk top left little to the imagination as she could feel every firm muscle on his body against hers. She bit her lip with a smile as he began to murmur quietly in her ear.

Alek: "Hmm...I'm pretty sure I'd need you to spread it around on me too...just throwing it is so imprecise...and probably some would get on you too...better remove your clothes first so you don't get any on them..."

"Now we wouldn't want that..."

He leaned back with a big grin causing Persephone to giggle with a low, seductive tone before meeting his lips with a kiss. Her hand ran down the length of his cheek as she pulled away.

Alek: "And I know you said I could eat whatever I want...but I can't get the vision of an entire forest of animals chasing after me if I do out of my head."

Persephone couldn't help but smirk.

"Wouldn't be my doing...just sayin'."

She joked lightly, although the fact that Alek was willing to not hunt and eat animals because of her show how incredibly thoughtful and sweet he was. But she wanted to make sure he knew she didn't mind--hell most people she knew in her past life or current either ate meat or hunted at some point. Either way, hunting or no hunting, he was taking to this outdoorsy life well, and looking sexy dressing the part. Though she shouldn't be surprised considering his background.

Alek: "I'll dress any way you want me to, baby."

"So, nothing?"

She said with a laugh.

"But really...it suites you. This whole life does....And to answer your question earlier, my walk was beautiful. I loved every moment of it."

Alek: "It suits me because I'm with you. It's so nice to see you happy, Seph. Away from...that place."

And Persephone was happy, for the first time it what felt like forever. She didn't have to watch what she said or did in fear of being punished. She could go where she wanted when she wanted. And she could be with Alek freely, all day every day. Alek moved back toward the couch, her hand clasped with his as he took her with him. Settling in his lap, she tucked her knees up and leaned herself against him.

Alek: "You are happy here, aren't you?"

She was almost taken aback by the question, her brows furrowing as she looked into his eyes.

"Of course I am."

She reassured, her hand holding his cheek gently while her thumb moved softly over his skin.

"I haven't felt this free in years. I don't have to answer to anyone...I don't have to fear being punished or hurt...I don't have to stay away from you."

Persephone gave him a soft smile before pressing her lips against his. After a few moments she pulled away, her face still close to his as she looked at his intently. He had left everything for her--put her first. And as much as she hoped he didn't have doubts, she needed to hear it, to be sure.

"Are you? Happy? You left everything you worked your entire life for.."

6. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Alek told her he'd wear whatever she wanted him to.

"As long as you reciprocate."

He slid his hand down to cup her bottom. They moved to sit together on the couch, and Alek asked her if she really was happy.

That made him smile.

"I didn't know if this...me...was enough for you."

He shook his head, stopping her.

"All I ever wanted was respect, and to matter to someone. I thought I had that at Hellfire, but it was just an illusion."

He looked away bitterly. Until Seph had come along to show him the cracks, he really had thought he had found his place there. He looked back into her eyes.

"But with you, I have the real thing."

He put his hand on her knee, shaking it playfully.

"But if you felt the need to cook dinner tonight in order to keep me...I wouldn't object..."

7. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Alek: "I didn't know if this...me...was enough for you."

Persephone shook her head firmly, holding his face in place with her hand as she looked him directly in the eyes.

"Don't say that. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't enough."

She wanted him to know that he WAS enough--THEY were enough for her to be happy. They could be living in a hut with nothing but the clothes on their backs and it would be enough, she loved him that much. But he had left everything he had dreamt of and worked for in order to run away with her. She wanted reassurance that he felt the same.

He shook his head as she asked him whether he was truly happy with the decision he made.

Alek: "All I ever wanted was respect, and to matter to someone. I thought I had that at Hellfire, but it was just an illusion."

He looked away bitterly, Persephone gently running her hand down his jaw and to his neck in comfort. She knew how much Alek lived for Hellfire. It was his life for so long. And to find out that it was nothing more than smoke screens and mirrors had to have been hard. It hurt Persephone to see him come to the harsh realization....but selfishly she was glad that he had, otherwise they wouldn't be where they were.

Finally, Alek looked back at her, his blue eyes as piercingly gorgeous as the day she met him.

Alek: "But with you, I have the real thing."

"You do."

She reassured him. He finally cracked a smile, his hand gently shaking her knee playfully.

Alek: "But if you felt the need to cook dinner tonight in order to keep me...I wouldn't object..."

Persephone laughed, pulling herself back a bit to get a good look at him.

"Oh, so that's all i'm good for now, huh? Cooking?"

She ribbed with a light tone and laugh. She repositioned herself so she were kneeling on the couch straddling him, her body higher than his causing her to have to look down at him.

"A boring old housewife waiting for you to bring home the bacon?"

She teased, leaning down so her mouth met his, tasting him fully as her hands moved to either side of his face. Finally lowering herself onto his lap, Persephone deepened the kiss, her body pressing against him as she did so. If she could have devoured him, she would have. But she pulled away, her breathing rapid as her face remained close.

"I'm good for so much more."

Her fingers began to unbutton her cream silk blouse as she bite down on Alek's lip, pulling it gently before releasing it. The silk slipped off her shoulders effortlessly, pooling onto the floor and leaving her topless. Her mouth covered his again before he could say anything else, the kiss heated and hard. Persephone rolled her hips down right as she broke the kiss, a tauntingly seductive smile on her lips.

"Care for me to demonstrate?"

8. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Alek playfully suggested that if she felt like a display of her cooking skills in order to keep her man happy, he was okay with that.

"Hey, I'm just trying to be supportive of your cultural heritage."

His grin broadened as he teased her.

"And you are much better at it than I am..."

Seph climbed up on top of him, which he suspected was more about her towering over him than desire.

He held up a finger to interject.

"Technically, it's fish."

She kissed him, pressing her hips against him, knowing exactly what she was doing. He slid his hands around to her back as he returned the kiss, the two of them remaining locked together until they had to pause for breath.

He started to say he knew that. To tell her she was amazing. That he never thought of her as just someone to cook for him. But she had slipped off her blouse - which had been leaving little to the imagination in the first place - and silenced his mouth with hers before he could get the words out. His hands slid down her back to the waistband of her pants. Dinner was going to have to wait.

"Oh, you had better. I'm a slow learner."

He kissed her again.

"Shirt on or off?"

9. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Alek: "Hey, I'm just trying to be supportive of your cultural heritage. And you are much better at it than I am..."

"Uh huh..."

She kneeled above him, looking down with a smirk as he corrected the fact that he wouldn't be bringing home the bacon, but bringing home fish. A low chuckle could be heard as she pressed her lips against his, then lowered herself and pressed her hips against his as well. She unbuttoned her cream satin top, letting it fall off her shoulders and onto the floor, her body moving into his as she deepened the heated kiss until they finally needed to part to breathe. Alek's hands moved down her bare back making her goosebump, before resting on the loops of her jeans.

"Care for me to demonstrate?"

She asked coyly, seeing full well that Alek was game for whatever she had planned.

Alek: "Oh, you had better. I'm a slow learner."

He kissed her again as Persephone began to climb off the couch, still leaning into the kiss as she stood.

Alek: "Shirt on or off?"

Finally breaking the kiss, Persephone placed her hand on his chest and pushed him against the back of the couch.

"Off."

Standing upright, she began to unbutton her jeans, lowering the zipper as she watched him take his shirt off and undo his pants. Sliding her hands against her hips and under the waist band of her jeans and underwear, she slid the material down a fraction of an inch before stopping with a smirk.

"Good thing i'm an excellent teacher..."

Turning around so her back was facing him, Persephone looked over her shoulder as she finally slid the material down her long legs, bending all the way over as she went. Finally standing up right once again, she stepped out of the clothing and turned back around with a salacious smile, moving herself between his legs while running her index finger along his jaw until it was under his chin. Leaning over, she lifted his chin and captured his mouth with her own, tasting him, but only for a second before pulling away.

"Pop Quiz...."

Persephone lowered herself to her knees, her hands sliding down his chest and stomach.

"How many licks.....does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

Her eyes dark with desire, he was about to find out.

10. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

The way she was looking at him, the way her hips were pressing against him, the way she was kissing him - it all looked extremely promising. But then she was backing away off the couch, still kissing him. He reached for her to pull her back down, but only caught air. Once she pulled away, he looked at her with pure lust, ready to pull her back down onto the couch, when she touched him again, pushing him back in his seat. He asked her if she wanted the shirt she'd so admired earlier on or off for this portion of the evening.

He watched her unfasten her jeans, her hands moving over her shapely hips. He pulled the shirt over his head without unbuttoning it, tossing it to the floor. His hands went to the buttons of his own pants.

She turned so he could see the long line of her bare back, then the rest of her as her jeans slid to the floor.

"I'll give you an apple if you get over here right now."

He licked his lips as she pushed his legs further apart, coming close enough to touch her mouth to his once again. But still not quite close enough. He uttered a frustrated guttural sound from his throat.

Her hands on him was enough to get him the rest of the way ready. It felt like his dick was about to shoot off his body - even more so as she knelt between his legs. His head fell backwards onto the top of the couch.

"God I hope it's like a thousand."

11. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The way he looked at her, groaned for her, got turned on because of her, it made her so incredibly turned on that she had to calm herself enough to keep the game going. She wanted him so fucking bad, but she took to giving him a kiss instead, allowing her hands to slide down his torso until she was kneeling in front of him with lustful eyes.

"Pop Quiz...How many licks.....does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

She didn't need to look up to know he was already on the verge by the time she tasted him.

Alek: "God I hope it's like a thousand."

Her eyes lifted, seeing his head against the back of the couch and eyes shut with pure ecstasy. She continued for a few more minutes before finally kissing her way up the length of his body until her mouth was on his again, kissing him deeply and with such need. Her body screamed for him, wanting him so badly that just kissing him alone was pushing her toward the edge. Breaking the kiss, Persephone panted out shallow breaths, her mouth still close to his.

"I need you."

She begged with a whisper, the tease even too much for her at this point. Turning herself around so her back was to him again, she pressed her body against Alek's, her arm hooking around his neck as she finally lowered herself onto him to become one. Craning her neck back with a moan, her eyes shut as she rolled her hips against him, holding the base of his neck tightly while her other gripped at her own chest.

"God, yes..."

She wanted more--she needed it. Every part of her body was crying for more.

"I want the neighbors to hear my screams...."

She said breathlessly...the closest neighbor nearly ten miles away.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Black Widow and Berserker like this.
  12. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Her mouth on him was like whatever the opposite of poison was. He groaned as she traveled up his body to his lips, slipping his arm around her back and pulling her against him with urgency. She pulled back, her breath as rapid as his.

"You have me."

He could barely form the words, but managed to get them out. When she turned and pressed her back against him, he thought he would come right then, and when she began to move he thought he might die.

"God Seph..."

He grunted it into her ear, hardly able to stand what she was doing to him. His mouth found her earlobe, one arm around her waist the other covering her own at her chest.

Both hands now on her waist, he picked her up and pushed her roughly down onto the couch. His hands pushed her legs apart and he was inside her again, moving hard against her. His hands grabbed her thighs as he thrust, his mouth hungrily finding hers before settling into the crook of her neck. The noises she made only made him want her more, made him move faster and harder. He brought his hand up to clutch her breast.

"Come, damnit..."

Persephone and Black Widow like this.
  13. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Persephone's body immediately melted into Alek's as she moved against him, her back pressed against his chest as her hips ground against his. Her neck was extended back and mouth parted with pleasure the more she moved, feeling his hands on her body, his mouth on her ear. The way he said her name.

Alek: "God Seph..."

Moaning out, she moved her free hand to his arm that was wrapped around her waist, gripping it. She needed more; she needed him to fuck her so hard the neighbors would hear her screams, and she told him as much--begged for it. He lifted her with ease, pushing her down roughly onto the couch, her hands pushing the throw pillows out of the way with haste while he positioned himself behind, entering once again. She cried out as he thrusted against her hard, pushing herself onto her hands and turning her head to meet Alek's mouth with a kiss; her arm wrapping around his the back of his neck holding him there as he moved against her. But she couldn't stifle her cries or ache for him. Letting go, Persephone collapsed forward onto the couch, her hips arched up while her face buried into the couch cushion, her cries getting louder and more labored.

Alek: "Come, damnit..."

Her one hand outstretched to the arm of the couch gripping it tightly as her other moved on top of Alek's who held her breast. Her voice began to crack as her screams of pleasure became more intense with each movement; her forehead against the cushion and eyes shut feeling the fire building within.

"Yes...YES...ALEK!"

His fast, powerful, continuous movements sent Persephone soaring over the edge into a free fall of unbridled ecstasy, her body shaking and contracting while she cried out. But Alek didn't stop moving, continuing to go harder and faster, causing Persephone to scream into the couch with a heightened pleasure. She reached back, gripping his hand tightly that was on her hip as he continued to fuck her like it were there last time.

14. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Alek lost all control of himself - there was only his need, and the feel of her under him. Her screams only pushed him further, wanting her louder, deeper. Wanting to touch every inch of her, and have her touch every inch of him. When she finally shook beneath him, there was no holding back, and he let himself go. Taking her as he'd wanted to every moment since they'd met. The release was like an explosion in every cell of his body, and he collapsed on top of her, his mouth still exploring the places on her body it could reach.

He reached over and pulled a blanket from a nearby chair, and rolled onto his side, pulling her against him. His face was in her hair, and breathed in the scent of her, as he draped the blanket over the two of them. The violence was gone from him - now there was only tenderness as he stroked her skin and kissed her lips.

"Persephone..."

He whispered to her.

"Every time with you is like the first time..."

He could never live without her: she was his world, and he didn't want it any other way. Even now, when his body was spent and begged for sleep he wanted her, he always wanted her. To be back in the heat of her body like a pocket of warm safety keeping away the cold of the outside world. He hugged her closer to him.

"I love you so much, baby...I don't need anything else but you..."

And then he just laid there and held her, because it was true.

15. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    He was unforgiving in his movements, causing Persephone's body to be completely at his mercy. Her screams and cries of pleasure filled the cabin as he continued to fuck her harder, faster, deeper until finally his own screams matched hers. Finally he collapsed on top her her, his mouth tasting the skin along her back, shoulders, and neck. Persephone panted out heavily, swallowing hard as her eyes remained closed trying to steady the dizziness that he caused her.

Alek: "Persephone...."

She couldn't respond, her body still reeling from what he had done to her--the pleasure he made her feel. Alek circled his arm around her stomach, bringing her against him as he laid on his side. Her chest still rising and falling rapidly as she positioned herself more on her back, feeling his face in her hair and his hands on her body. Shutting her eyes, she licked her lips just as his mouth met with hers; another moan could be heard from her as her fingers gripped his hair and held him there for a moment longer.

"God...damn...Alek."

She spoke through labored breaths.

Alek: "Every time with you is like the first time..."

The way he spoke to her....kissed her and touched her, made her wet for him again. She rolled her eyes shut, knowing that even now, she could roll on top of him and fuck him again. She wanted to...so badly, her hand reaching over to his face as she pulled him in for another kiss to satisfy her need. All she wanted was him--to be with him physically, emotionally, and every other kind of way imaginable. She literally found her soulmate in a place where people lacked souls. It was ironic, but she wouldn't have given up a single day in Hellfire if it meant losing him.

Breaking the kiss, Persephone face remained close to his, her breathing still shallow.

Alek: "I love you so much, baby...I don't need anything else but you..."

Her lips found his again, a soft sound of satisfaction could be heard from her before she parted from him again.

"I love you too......God, you make me feel ways I haven't felt in centuries."

And it was true. She had many partners in her life, but Alek not only made her feel incredible sexually, but emotionally as well. He made her feel like she was the only person that mattered in the world, and that he would die without her. To say it was an intense and fucking phenomenal feeling was an understatement.

"You definitely got an A+."

She teased with a low chuckle.

16. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

They exchanged kisses, neither one of them ready to stop touching each other just yet. He told her he loved her - he couldn't help but say it, the emotion was so raw, bursting out of him.

A small smile played on his lips.

"But darling, you are too beautiful to have been alive for centuries."

He grinned and kissed her again.

"Are you sure? Maybe I need to do some extra credit..."

His fingertips drew circles on the tight skin of her stomach, and he leaned down to kiss her bare shoulder. He loved to please her. He knew she hadn't had the greatest of past experiences, and he intended to make up for that. He hated that she had found it so difficult to trust him, because of what had happened to her before. He hated that he could be associated with anyone who would mistreat her. Because he never would.

He trailed his hand downward, lifting his head to look into her face and cock an eyebrow in question. She was still ready, even if he wasn't yet.

"Didn't I wear you out yet, little queen?"

17. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The sun had already set and the cabin was dark, only the fire flickering in the stone fireplace lit up the lower level of the cabin; dancing along the exposed skin of both Persephone and Alek that the blanket didn't cover. Holding him in a long kiss, Persephone was spent from what he had just done to her, but at the same time she wanted more. She needed his mouth on her, his hands exploring her. She just needed him. Parting her lips from his, her labored breathing was finally starting to slow.

"I love you too......God, you make me feel ways I haven't felt in centuries."

Alek: "But darling, you are too beautiful to have been alive for centuries."

He smiled before pressing his lips against hers; her own smile caught between the kiss. He definitely knew how to playfully smooth talk, but it was cute and she loved it.

"You definitely get an A+."

Alek's hands moved down the contours of her stomach; his fingers gently starting to trace patterns against her skin. And she was just starting to calm down...

Alek: "Are you sure?"

"Hmm...?"

She could barely form a coherent thought as he touched her, his lips connecting with her shoulder while his fingers continued to dance across her skin. God damn, she was right back to needing him again, her body immediately reacting to his touch. Persephone's mouth parted as she tried to steady her breathing. Her eyes hooded as she watched his hand.

Alek: "Maybe I need to do some extra credit..."

[breathlessly] "How very....studious of you..."

Her stomach tensed as his hand slid down further, her breath catching in her throat with a shallow gasp as he reached its destination. Persephone's hips arched to his touch, her eyes falling shut as she bit her bottom lip trying to quiet the soft moan that managed to escape her mouth.

Alek: "Didn't I wear you out yet, little queen?"

She could have run a a damn triathlon and her body would still crave his touch. Persephone groaned out in response, her neck pushing back against the couch cushion as his touch became more intense.

"Fuck..."

Persephone grabbed the back of his head, pulling his mouth to hers as she pushed her body against his touch, drinking in everything he was offering her. She moaned against his lips, kissing him passionately until finally she broke it for no other reason than to cry out in pleasure; her forehead pressed against his and eyes closed as her body shuddered and she road the wave to completion.

Her breathing came heavy once again, her head falling back against the couch. A small laugh managing to come out between breaths as she looked up at him.

"Fine. I'll cook for you."

She joked, her smile broad as her body continued to settle from the high he just gave her.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  18. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Seph responded instantly to his touch, and he could tell she wanted more, moaning against his mouth until he felt her body shudder. For him it was enough to touch her - for now. But there was no rush for them, not anymore. They could take as long as they liked, because there was no one to force them not to. And he would definitely be having her again.

She laid her head back on the couch, and he reached down to intertwine his fingers with hers, propping himself up on an elbow so he could watch her face.

He laughed and leaned down to kiss her quickly, before putting a hand on her hip and giving it a squeeze and then climbing over her to get up.

"I'll help."

He slipped back into his shorts and picked up his shirt. He held out a hand to her to help her stand, and then held the shirt out to help her into it, then pulled her to him by the lapels and into a long kiss. He looked into her face as he started doing up some of the buttons.

"I'm going to want this back later."

19. Persephone Treacherous Bitch Hellfire Club Staff Member

Name:
    Ava Cassadine
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The complete feeling of satisfaction radiated from her as she laid back on the couch, feeling Alek's hand intertwine with her own. It was an overwhelming feeling mixed with pure happiness, squeezing his hand while letting out a small laugh through her escalated breathing.

"Fine, I'll cook for you."

She joked with a grin causing Alek to laugh before giving her a peck on the lips and a squeeze of her hip.

Alek: "I'll help."

"Why thank you."

Persephone watched as he climbed over her off the couch with a warm smile, watching him pull on only his boxers. Exhaling a long breath as she sat up, if it were up to her she'd just devour him the rest of the evening...but fish did sound pretty delicious as well. Taking his hand he offered her, he pulled her to her feet and held out his plaid shirt for her. Turning around she slipped her arms into it before facing him again, biting her bottom lip as he used the lapels to pull her into his body. She welcomed the long, sexy kiss, feeling like she was melting at his touch.

Alek: "I'm going to want this back later."

Persephone smirk while Alek did up a few of the buttons in the middle, but left most of the top and bottom portion undone purposely.

"I'm counting on it."

She gave him a peck on the lips before brushing past him, slapping his ass as she went. She turned to look over her shoulder with a playful grin.

"You get the fish."

The material of his plaid shirt already slipped off one of her shoulders as she grabbed some zucchini, squash, and tomatoes out of the refrigerator. Turning on the gas stove, she placed a cast iron skillet on top of the flames.

"Lets eat outside by the fire pit tonight."

She suggested, the weather taking a turn while they were making love--snow falling rapidly outside.

"I can clear the storm clouds from the sky so we can watch the Aurora Borealis."

She began to cut the vegetables when she suddenly stopped, looking up from what she was doing and out the window. Persephone's brows furrowed just a bit, the scenery dark but pristine and untouched....but she could have sworn she saw something move...

20. Berserker

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cabin

Seph smacked his ass on the way to the kitchen, and he laughed before speaking up with mock insult.

"I feel so objectified."

She turned and grinned over her shoulder.

He had already cleaned them, so that wasn't a difficult task, and he slightly suspected that she was getting him out of her way as she worked.

"What did I do before I knew someone who could control the weather?"

He got out a plate and deposited the deskinned and boned fish onto it, then reached around Seph to put it on the counter, taking the opportunity to give her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Sounds perfect."

He stepped back, admiring the way his shirt didn't fit her at all.

"Although...that does mean you'll be wearing a lot more clothing than I generally like..."

He watched her chop veggies like a pro, until she stopped, and something flickered over her face.

"What's wrong?"

Black Widow likes this.