Real Name
Karen Victoria
Residence
Minerva's Aerie
Missions
Ability
Magick, Healing, Power Scrambling
Charope, LLC- Infirmary

<< Some of them thought something was wrong with her, but THERE WASN'T! Not as far as SHE was concerned. >>

<< There WASN'T anything wrong with her! She was just...tired...EXHAUSTED perhaps? KAREN didn't think there was something wrong w/ herself, but she was QUITE certain there was something wrong with VALKYRIE.>>

THAT IS ENOUGH! I've HAD IT WITH HER!

<< Karen was LIVID! But should she be? Under NORMAL circumstances, she almost certainly WOULD have checked Valkyrie for her rudeness, AND if Valkyrie had been physically aggressive, THEN she would have immobilized and scrambled her powers. But this sudden explosive response, even for a woman, who many in the room knew could be capable of tremendous fury when circumstances warranted it, was WILD.>>

<< The horrifying thing about what Karen was yelling just now, is that she wasn't necessarily referring JUST to this moment OR to Valkyrie, OR EVEN to Jasmine, who was making EVERYTHING more difficult than it had to be!>>

<< The "storm" that was churning in Karen's mind and heart for the last several weeks was getting WORSE. Alix at Bell, Book and Candle spoke of something, SOMEONE trying to unravel her, and THAT feeling, that PERSON is what Karen was raging at beyond everything else.>>

<< Karen's view of Valkryie was that of a person viewing a target down the barrel of a gun. She was ready to unleash HELLFIRE upon her. But suddenly, RECALL appeared in her visual path, and Karen's emerald green eyes blinked, then narrowed as her focus was taken OFF of Valkyrie and on to her. Vivica engaged that higher part of Karen's mind, the capacity to listen to REASON.>>

"Dr. Victoria! Please...calm down! Nobody thinks this isn't a family matter! Everybody just wants to help...even HER."

[flicks her head towards Valkyrie]

"Now, I won't try and give you some deep analysis of her character...because she will no doubt become enraged at my attempts to find a redeemable quality about her...and to be honest that's kind of what I like about her..."

[looking at Valkryie, she gave her one of those looks that said "girl, please, let me handle this!" before shooting back towards Karen]

"Point being...she wouldn't be here if she weren't trusted by people YOU trust. So just, put down the magic and let's take a breather."
<< Vivica's voice, her very face were one piece, and then...>>

Let her go Doc. I know you are pissed. I know she wrote this check, but I need you to calm down. We are going to go and I want to do it in peace. Let her go Karen. PLEASE. Let's just go with our people and take a minute to regroup.

Mike pulled her closer until she was leaning into him. Until she felt less threatened this would be a mess, and that is not what he wanted. He tucked Maddie away and squeezed her close, speaking into her ear.

Let. Her. Go. And let's go...
<< Michael and Vivica. When she conversed with them at Blaze's party, they both reminded her of the need to pursue a whole and balanced life just by being themselves. VIVICA had more in common with Karen after all, when it come to resiliency, and perserverence in order to enjoy a new lease on life. The doctor LIKED this girl, and now...somewhere inside of herself, her CONSCIENCE began to win the battle over her RAGE and willingness to abandon restraint, and she allowed herself to be talked down by the two of them.

<< She blinked once more, shutting her eyes tightly, before exhaling loudly with utter exasperation, gesturing fast and furiously as a rushing sound and a chime are heard, she releases Valkyrie.>>

<< She bows her head, placing her hand to her forehead and shaking her head before looking back up at Vivica, then to Michael. >>

I've had ENOUGH of that boorish cow, Michael. We're [the two of them AND "their people", INCLUDING Vivica] leaving, and we're taking Jasmine Victory with us.

<< The doctor said coldly. She noticeably referred to Jasmine by her original, TRUE surname, rather than the one forced upon her by her "adoptive" father.>>

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Infirmary

Karen said:
Did she seriously just say, “Silence!”?

Valkyrie found herself unable to move.

Well this is just great.

But this low being didn’t know who she was dealing with. A Valkyrie’s power was not something to take lightly. Take this, bitch.

But nothing happened. And then Ashley got angry.

Blind fury took hold, surpassing words, until Karen released her. That was a mistake.

You stupid bitch.

Her mouth formed into a cold sneer. Valkyrie LUNGED forward.

“YOU PSYCHOTIC, OVERBEARING, ARROGANT, DELUSIONAL HAG! Do you think I’m afraid of a mental case like you, peddling your little magic show?! You’ve been on this earth a SPECK compared to me! You COWARD! Hiding behind some spell when you don’t want anyone to disagree with you – yeah, no wonder your fucked up kids are on the Six. Did you let your husband do to them what you closed your eyes and let them do to this girl? You abject FAILURE!”

Ashley’s face morphed as she began to use her power on Karen.

You should never have released me, bitch.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Charope, LLC - The Infirmary

Frost: Birds of Prey? [scoffing] Let me guess? Sharon named the group.

Zach threw his hands up in annoyance. This give was dismissive, rude, and ungrateful. this was precisely why no one ever felt bad for her for very long, she really made you SUFFER for every ounce of compassion. She had abused the Six in exactly the same way and caused just as much conflict back THEN. He was already tired of her attitude, and he could feel the same reaction in some of the others, which amplified his own frustration.

But Karen and Delilah still had some patience left, and they still felt obligated to help. Zach could sense how important this was to Karen, and out of empathy for HER struggle, he would not revoke his support. But he wanted little to do with Jasmine herself, and he really just wanted to take care of this problem efficiently.

Karen: Your sisters, Blaze and Morgan, are ALIVE. Would it help you if I were to take you to see Blaze?

I don't know if THAT'S the best idea right now--

He thought cautiously. He recognized that this WAS a 'Six matter', and there was no way they could resolve it without involving the majority of their group, however, he wasn't so sure they should just rush headlong into THAT confrontation. Experience proved that springing Frost on unsuspecting family members didn't go so well. She didn't exactly play well with others. Sure, it was a learned reaction due to her history, but just because they sympathized didn't mean they shouldn't acknowledge her behavioral patterns.

Delilah: I can go with you.

Frost: Yeah...uhm, sounds good.

Alright, time to involve Haleigh. We need a safe, secure location, an objective analysis, and possibly a power neutralizer in case she goes nutso on her own sisters AGAIN..... If Haleigh were here she'd convince everybody to just slow their roll and think about this for a second--

He said, pulling out his phone and navigating to texts. She needed a heads up to meet them, at least, if this crazy train was about to jump the tracks.

Ashley: Whoa whoa whoa. Let’s analyze this for a minute, shall we? You don’t know if she’s who she says she is, EVERYONE – including the Wicked Witch of the Lounge Act - thinks something is HORRIBLY wrong about her, she’s going on a RAMPAGE through the infirmary where people are trying to help her – and you want to TAKE her to see someone she could very well be wanting to KILL?

Yeah, THAT. Zach was about to back her up, in a nicer, less abrasive way, when Mommy unleashed her big scary voice.

Karen: SILENCE! I have had ENOUGH of your impertinence, you obtuse, rude, DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE GIRL!

Zach's gaze snapped up from his phone, his eyes wide and disbelieving. He'd known Karen a long time, but couldn't ever remember her losing her composure so explosively. The fury roiling off of her was potent. Zach recognized that her level of emotional involvement here was WAY deeper than jut a simple desire to help. This was intensely personal for her, and that was not good.

Micheal and Vivica intervened to talk Karen down, as Zach drained some of the rage, but he was starting to feel the effects of absorbing so many emotions in such rapid succession. Initially it had been good, it had replenished what he'd used to fuel his training, but all these ladies losing their cool was starting to stack up on him. Karen finally released Ashley, and she LUNGED forward. Zach quickly stepped in her path, catching her as they collided, holding her back, preventing an ACTUAL fight from occurring.

Ashley: YOU PSYCHOTIC, OVERBEARING, ARROGANT, DELUSIONAL HAG! Do you think I’m afraid of a mental case like you, peddling your little magic show?! You’ve been on this earth a SPECK compared to me! You COWARD! Hiding behind some spell when you don’t want anyone to disagree with you – yeah, no wonder your fucked up kids are on the Six. Did you let your husband do to them what you closed your eyes and let them do to this girl? You abject FAILURE!

Direct skin contact forced an even more rapid absorption just as Zach was reaching his emotional capacity. Valkyrie's wrath was intoxicating, it made his head swim and his heart race. He could feel himself trembling with adrenaline.

"Valkyrie, STOP, PLEASE, be cool!"

He pleaded, looking over her shoulder at Zizi, the only person here who ever seemed capable of appealing to Ashley and getting her to agree to ANYTHING.

Shadow Weaver

Demon Sorceress
The Six
Real Name
Karen Victoria
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Aerie
Missions
Ability
Magick, Healing, Power Scrambling
Charope, LLC- the infirmary

<< Karen had just released Valkyrie from paralysis and the power scrambling. Mere SECONDS had passed after the doctor coldly declared that she, Michael, "their people", and Jasmine Victory were LEAVING now.>>

<< The doctor looked away for just a moment when...>>

“YOU PSYCHOTIC, OVERBEARING, ARROGANT, DELUSIONAL HAG!
<< Karen jolts as her attention quickly shifts BACK to this AWFUL woman! Her finely shaped eyebrows lift up as her emerald green eyes widen in astonishment!>>

do you think I’m afraid of a mental case like you, peddling your little magic show?! You’ve been on this earth a SPECK compared to me! You COWARD! Hiding behind some spell when you don’t want anyone to disagree with you – yeah, no wonder your fucked up kids are on the Six. Did you let your husband do to them what you closed your eyes and let them do to this girl? You abject FAILURE!”
<< Karen had made a mistake in releasing her. She was RIGHT in immobililzing her and scrambling her powers before! She should have gone a step FURTHER and turned this woman into an animated broom from Fantasia! >>

<< But NOW...as the taller woman lunged at her, Shadow Waver assumes a defensive stance and LIFTS HER HANDS, thought and ability flow as she prepares to defend herself with dark magick, only....>>

<< GASP!>>

<< Karen seems to stop in mid movement, the look on astonishment on her face did not change to one of renewed ANGER as an onlooker would have expected, but rather it remained in a state of shock and disbelief. She did not ignite a spell, or fire a mystic force bolt. She didn't do ANYTHING but stare at Valkyrie, unable to avert her gaze>>

Ashley’s face morphed as she began to use her power on Karen.
<< Her magick fails her, just like it did when that OTHER awful woman outside of Bell, Book, & Candle had done something to her on a pervasive level. This time, she seems almost TRANSFIXED as she beholds a truly gruesome, TERRIFYING visage where Ashley's face once was.>>

Valkyrie said:
...yeah, no wonder your fucked up kids are on the Six. Did you let your husband do to them what you closed your eyes and let them do to this girl? You abject FAILURE!
<< These words...they reverberate, and echo as if they were on a loop/repeat in Karen's mind. If they were the string, horns & woodwind section of this sick symphony, then Karen's own heartbeat, which was now more rapid was the painful percussion...and the doctor REELED.>>

I......can't....

I can't....MOVE......WHY!? I CAN'T fail! Frost....my DAUGHTERS.....

<< What was HAPPENING to her!? Her power as a sorceress, her carefully laid defenses, her skill and perception as a psychotherapist, all of these things seemed to FAIL her in this moment as she was confronted by this grotesque creature! The anxiety, the seed of self doubt that had been planted earlier by her previous assailant, was now being exacerbated! WAS she incompetent? WAS SHE A FAILURE!? She found herself at a loss, feeling...INTIMIDATED!? That SHOULDN'T be happening to her! Not after all she'd endured, not after facing down men like her husband, and MONSTERS like SET! She knew such spells that would completely DESTROY Valkyrie's body, and rend her SOUL to the four corners of the EARTH!>>

<<FLASH>>

Alix said:
"I know that you thought the monster you battled that forced you to take the name you use now for your other self, what it made you become, was your ultimate nightmare. But Set is not the true nightmare. Your transformation into Shadow Weaver went deeper than a mere name – it was destined to happen, to prepare you for what was to come. And now that’s here."
Alix said:
"I know that you have found your center but recently, after a long journey to come to acceptance of yourself, but something – no, someone – is trying to UNDO all that you have accomplished. They want you to unravel, to fall apart so that you will be unable to protect yourself and your daughters when they need you the most. That cannot come to pass."
<< once again, another part of her mind began to try and defend and help her REASSERT herself, but this wasn't a telepathic attack. it was some form of passive, quasi-empathic attack, something that her PSI SCREEN couldn't protect her from, and something that she was too transfixed by to call upon her skill as a psychotherapist or her magick to repell...but on some level, she KNEW this was all wrong!>>

<< She was feeling as though it was the FIRST TIME Christopher had physically attacked her, the first time she'd come to realize that her greatest mortal threat was not some masked, anonymous entity, but rather HER OWN HUSBAND. It was as SICK and disheartening NOW as it was THEN.>>

....someone....GRAMMIE....help me!!!!

Direct skin contact forced an even more rapid absorption just as Zach was reaching his emotional capacity. Valkyrie's wrath was intoxicating, it made his head swim and his heart race. He could feel himself trembling with adrenaline.

He pleaded, looking over her shoulder at Zizi, the only person here who ever seemed capable of appealing to Ashley and getting her to agree to ANYTHING.

Last edited by a moderator:

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
The Infirmary

Jasmine was lashing out the way she always had, but she finally seemed to be coming around at the thought of seeing Blaze. Normally Delilah would advise caution, but seeing her sisters was the one thing that could possibly calm Jasmine down. And they owed it to her, didn’t they?

Valkyrie said:
“Not that I care what happens to those Six jerks, but that seems incredibly stupid to me.”
Delilah shook her head.

“She needs her family around her right now.”

And then Karen WENT OFF. Delilah’s mouth hung open in shock. It was NOT like the doctor to lose her cool in this way. She got angry, yes, and she told you about yourself, but she did not pop off at the slightest provocation like this. Delilah was getting increasingly worried about Karen.

She place d a hand gently on Karen’s arm.

“Karen…”

Vivica and Mike managed to calm Karen down enough that she thankfully released Valkyrie from her grip. Delilah breathed out a sigh of relief. But then Valkyrie went AFTER Karen!

Zach said:
Karen froze, completely unlike her, cowed by Valkyrie’s power.

Delilah immediately stepped in front of her.

“NO!”

Delilah raised an arm, her hand beginning to glow white with energy in warning to Valkyrie, as Delilah prepared to strike if necessary.

“Release her, or I promise you will not walk out of here.”

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
Charope's Infirmary

[ Sharon's sympathy for Jasmine was apparent. The girl's attempt at insulting her mattered little to her. She hadn't been here when Sharon RETURNED in her current form. Frost may not have understood or appreciated the significance, but like Vivica, Sharon understood that there were some parallels between herself and Frost.]

[ The girl being difficult to the point of sabotaging herself and any possible effort by Karen was also apparent. Sharon had been like this, during the long, dark, painful road of recovery/transition/adjustment following her shocking return as "the vengeful Silver Swan." She lashed out at everyone, verbally, even PHYSICALLY. She a passenger in her own mind and body, the pieces of herself from her FORMER life almost POWERLESS to assert dominance over the new, add to that the living/waking nightmare of facing a world in this form, while the things that had mattered the m ost to her- her husband, her son, and then even her own crusade against Mystech- perverted and GONE forever!]

[ Her friends, her close allies were left at a terrible loss, some didn't know what to think or do, others responded out of defense, though just as badly as she.]

[Perhaps where her own narrative becomes DIFFERENT than Frost's is In a moment of CLARITY during the Viper caper, she realized she needed to find "ALL her pieces", and that meant leaving the Six. For a time she stayed at the Hellfire Mansion, still possessing the membership she inherited from her late husband, Robert Kelly. Then she returned to Themyscira, where a long period of therapy, including exposure to the Purple Ray, and the tremendous outpouring of support, comfort, TEACHING and training by the Amazons, allowed Sharon to find all of her pieces and put them back together, stronger than before.]

[Since then, a glorious new era began for Sharon. It was only natural for the mutate to want to see Jasmine have that same chance. She'd assist Karen, and by extension, Blaze, however she could.]

[ But to get to that point would not be easy, as evidenced by the growing conflict, which Zachary tried his best to mitigated. The SOURCE of that conflict came from/was MAGNIFIED by Valkyrie. AND Shadow Weaver seemed to be increasingly DISTRESSED. Her internal rhythms were erratic, it was clear the doctor was TRYING to keep herself together, but she was losing that battle.]

[ Silver Swan shook her head to the negative as Valkyrie once again interrupted Karen, and spoke in a very disrespectful tone]

You're out of order, Valkyrie.

[ The mutate says matter-of-factly.]

[ Shadow Weaver LASHES OUT at Valkyrie with a fury that Sharon had seen during the Set caper. Her mouth opened in surprise. Vivica, Michael, and Delilah prevail upon Karen, and the doctor releases her hold on Ashley, only for HER to attack KAREN.]

Alycia: OH HELL NO!

[ There will be NO pleading from SHARON, OR Alycia! Silver Swan's eye mask forms on her face ]

Delilah immediately stepped in front of her.

“NO!”

Delilah raised an arm, her hand beginning to glow white with energy in warning to Valkyrie, as Delilah prepared to strike if necessary.

Silver Swan: Step BACK! NOW!

[ Silver Swan commands, using a FRACTION of her SONIC POWER in an attempt to shatter Ashley's concentration, as she and Charope move in unison, on either side of MorningStar. Silver Swan steps thrusting her armoured hand FORWARD and FORCIBLY shoving Valkyrie back. Valkyrie is no weakling, and it would take a decisive application of physical force to even get her attention. The mutate does not apply anywhere NEAR the full measure of her strength, which is second only to Rampage, but she DOES apply a force of contact to: move her BACK from Karen, AND Zachary, who may have taken on TOO MUCH of her negative emotional energy; To jostle Valkyrie and jar her out of focus, which in theory should get her attention and STOP her attack on Karen.]

Charope: :: now having called forth her Silver Bow of Artemis, and an arrow shaft of Zeus' Divine Lightning, is on Delilah's other side, AIMING at Valkyrie:: STOP. NOW! You DON'T want this with us, Valkyrie.

Silver Swan: ONLY a bully would ATTACK someone who is already in DISTRESS, but you are so selfish and without ANY kind of empathy, you LIVE for the misery and downfall of others! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT KAREN LIKE THIS!

[ By now, Arsenal was in another mode too, standing DIRECTLY Behind Karen, and training his CHARMED fire arm, "Madelyne" on Valkyrie. The Amazons may be Birds of Prey now, happy, HONORED to serve with Oracle, but the SIX would ALWAYS be their family. They would not stand for this, ESPECIALLY not from Valkyrie!]

Silver Swan: We are escorting the Doctor, Arsenal and MorningStar, and if you try to retaliate...if you come anywhere NEAR Karen OR Frost

Charope: We'll TAKE YOU at your measure.

BOTH: AND FIND YOU WANTING.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Infirmary

Zach was trying to calm her down, but she had PLENTY to give these bitches.

Zach said:
Valkyrie didn’t look at him as she spoke, keeping her eyes fixed on Karen.

“She brought this on herself Zach…”

She watched Karen squirm with pleasure, the look of powerlessness on her face PRICELESS to Valkyrie.

Delilah tried to shield Karen.

“My beef’s not with you, MorningStar…”

Delilah said:
“Don’t test me, Light Brite.”

Her gaze fell on Delilah, as Valkyrie pushed her power into her as well with one word.

“Weak.”

Delilah took a step backwards.

Delilah: “What…”

She took another step back, lowering her hand, her power signature dissipating.

Delilah: “What are you?!”

Delilah shook her head, as if trying to clear cobwebs from them. Doubling over, she fell to her knees next to Karen.

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
"She had plenty to give these bitches" LOL! :D

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Infirmary

Oracle watched, hands steepled in her lap. Karen, acting very erratically for what Zizi knew of her, used her powers on a belligerent Valkyrie. Then on Viv & Michael’s urging, she let her go. Oracle shook her head, pretty sure about what would happen next. And she was right.

Valkyrie exploded on Karen. And when Delilah tried to step in, she turned her power onto her too. Zach pleaded with Ashley; Sharon and Alycia stepped into the gap for Karen.

Zizi normally allowed others to work out their own problems; however, things were escalating quickly.

Silver Swan said:
”Step BACK! NOW!”
Silver Swan used her sonic power, as well as PUSHING Valkyrie backwards. Valkyrie staggered.

Alycia had drawn her bow, and was aiming it right at Ashley.

Alycia said:
STOP. NOW! You DON'T want this with us, Valkyrie.
Silver Swan said:
ONLY a bully would ATTACK someone who is already in DISTRESS, but you are so selfish and without ANY kind of empathy, you LIVE for the misery and downfall of others! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT KAREN LIKE THIS!
Valkyrie: “Oh yeah, but you were fine when she was hurting ME! Try and STOP me you overgrown parakeet.”

That was it.

“HOLD IT!”

Zizi stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly.

“EVERYBODY CALM THE FUDGE DOWN!”

She turned her chair towards Valkyrie.

“VALKYRIE. ASHLEY. STAND DOWN.”

She lowered her voice now that she had everyone’s attention.

“Silver Swan, Charope, you two as well.”

She cleared her throat, and looked at them each in turn.

“Sharon. Alycia. Zach. You are on MY team now, and I understand that there’s a whole lot going on in this situation, with a lot of old feelings and loyalties, but everyone [looking at the rest of the room] needs to just chill. Let’s discuss this CALMLY and RESPECTFULLY. Some of us may be on different teams but we need to be able to work TOGETHER. We are all here to HELP Jasmine, not to mark our territories like untrained puppies. It is NOT productive and NOT who we are.”

She took a deep breath, holding up a hand to silence any interjections from the peanut gallery.

“Having said that. This is clearly a SIX matter. Shadow Weaver – Doctor Victoria – you are free to leave with Ms. Klein whenever you wish. I wish you both the best of luck.”

Turning to her team.

“Sharon, Alycia & Zach – go with Dr. Victoria and make sure they get to her daughter safely. Vivica-“

Oracle wheeled up to Viv, looking up into her eyes pointedly.

She takes her hand and gives it a hard squeeze.

“I know you want to stay with us, but you should go as well and help however you can.”

Arsenal

Karen's Manmeat
The Six
Real Name
Michael Armstrong
Missions
Ability
Baseline Max Human Ability
Karen let her go, and he had an idea what might be next.

Sonar...

His goggles went immediately to a heads up VR based on sonar so that he was not actually SEEING anyone. He and Nicolas discussed what she did when she came for Dominique and he thought that maybe this would help in the future, given his general lack of trust in the new team.

She turned her power on Karen! Almost immediately a phalanx was formed to defend her with Sharon and Delilah at the front of it. Valkyrie turned her power on Delilah, forcing her to cower when Mike leveled Maddie at her with a single warning.

Fix your face or I will burn it off with hellfire.

The scary bitch kept talking, so Mike decided to shoot her in the face when he hears a whistle JUST in time.

“EVERYBODY CALM THE FUDGE DOWN!”

She turned her chair towards Valkyrie.

She lowered her voice now that she had everyone’s attention.

“Silver Swan, Charope, you two as well.”

She cleared her throat, and looked at them each in turn.

“Sharon. Alycia. Zach. You are on MY team now, and I understand that there’s a whole lot going on in this situation, with a lot of old feelings and loyalties, but everyone [looking at the rest of the room] needs to just chill. Let’s discuss this CALMLY and RESPECTFULLY. Some of us may be on different teams but we need to be able to work TOGETHER. We are all here to HELP Jasmine, not to mark our territories like untrained puppies. It is NOT productive and NOT who we are.”
Mike did not speak, but his hand and finger also did not move. He was still pretty much willing to shoot this bitch in the face on general principle. But he continued to listen...

She took a deep breath, holding up a hand to silence any interjections from the peanut gallery.

“Having said that. This is clearly a SIX matter. Shadow Weaver – Doctor Victoria – you are free to leave with Ms. Klein whenever you wish. I wish you both the best of luck.”

Turning to her team.

“Sharon, Alycia & Zach – go with Dr. Victoria and make sure they get to her daughter safely. Vivica-“

“I know you want to stay with us, but you should go as well and help however you can.”
Zizi was talking, but until Brunhilde backed up, she was due a dose. His finger was still itchy and he was quietly seething over the attack. He regretted asking Karen to stop, he should have just shot this heffa while she was still down.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
So while the answers weren't totally clear, it was apparent that whatever happened to the six was due to Ororo. And it was done as a way for them to learn. That was very clear to Ava now, simply from the way Alison spoke-- admitting her anger towards Delilah and knowing that she was wrong. Hopefully this was just the beginning of the healing process.

Alison: It's time for lunch in the stone garden.

Ava nodded, standing with Alison.

Alison: This'll give you a chance to get acquainted with Hazel and Xavier. Later, I'll be taking him back to NYC, to see Oracle. I want you to come with us.

Ava wrinkled her nose as they began to make their way to the stone garden.

"Do I have to?"

She responded like a kid not wanting to go to church.

"I can watch the mansion....you know, go threw all your drawers and see what deep dark secrets Alison Marble is hiding."

Ava grinned playfully. In truth, it was nice to get away from New York. It was only a matter of time before another crisis hit....little did she know.

Arriving at the stone garden, Ava greeted Hazel and Xavier once more before taking a seat. The view was amazing and the weather was perfect. Just the slightest breeze danced around the group.

"So, Xavier...how exactly fast are you?"

She asked with a smirk, taking a bite of the salmon that was presented to her.

"I've known quite a few speedsters in my time, but Alison speaks very highly of you."

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Infirmary

Arsenal said:
Fix your face or I will burn it off with hellfire.
“Please. I could kill you with one touch, loverboy – or send you screaming from the building. You’re out of your league.”

There was a piercing whistle, and Zizi’s voice – what, for her, constituted yelling.

Oracle said:
Valkyrie glared for a long second more at Karen. Then she shrugged and turned away, waving a hand and releasing Karen & Delilah from her control. She made a show of giving Zizi an exaggerated smile as her face bled back to normal.

“All you had to do was ask…”

Moving to the side of the room, she leaned against the wall again. She used a finger to mock clearing out her ear.

“But do you have to do that whistle thing? Some of us have sensitive eardrums.”

Oracle said:
”This is clearly a SIX matter. Shadow Weaver – Doctor Victoria – you are free to leave with Ms. Klein whenever you wish. I wish you both the best of luck.”
Valkyrie stood straighter and gave Zizi a “wtf” look.

“You can’t be serious, Zees. We can’t just let her roam around the city!”

Zizi: “Let. The Six. Deal with it.”

“Fine. [addressing Karen, Delilah, Sharon, Alycia, Mike] But you fuckers deserve whatever trouble she brings down on you. I wash my hands of the whole damn thing.”

Frost

Bitter Cold
Missions
Jasmine as almost in a daze as she played over and over in her head Karen's words: Morgan and Blaze are alive. It was unbelievable....but really, I guess she shouldn't be surprised. She just came back from the siege perilous, Sharon was alive, and the six hadn't torn each other apart. I guess miracles did happen.

Karen was calmer now, using her magic to makeover Jasmine and make her feel less like a lab rat. Now dressed in some dark wash jeans, combat boots, and layer tanks, her dark hair was notably shorter with a slight half hazard curl to it. She was just about to thank Karen when all hell broke loose. The bitchy blonde attacked Karen, Delilah stepped in, as did some hot Samoan looking guy, Sharon, and Alycia.

"Shit."

They were literally going to tear each other apart. Jasmine just stood there, watching. Ha, so these Birds of Prey didn't like the six....well they sure as hell acted like them. Finally, wheels buffered the situation and told bitchy blonde to take a back seat.

Zizi: This is clearly a SIX matter. Shadow Weaver – Doctor Victoria – you are free to leave with Ms. Klein whenever you wish. I wish you both the best of luck.

Ashley: You can’t be serious, Zees. We can’t just let her roam around the city!

"Excuse me? Let me? Listen to Professor X over there and shut your damn mouth before YOU end up in the wheelchair."

This chick was unreal. LET her roam around? Was she a stray fucking dog? If it weren't for the fact that she wanted to leave and see Blaze, Jasmine would of been more than willing to join in on this little bitch fest of a fight.

Zizi: “Let. The Six. Deal with it.”

Ashley: Fine. [addressing Karen, Delilah, Sharon, Alycia, Mike] But you fuckers deserve whatever trouble she brings down on you. I wash my hands of the whole damn thing.

"Oh fuck you very much. [to Karen] Can we go before I freeze Barbarella's bloated head."

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Widow
Black Widow
Oh SNAP, Frost is looking HOT!

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Charope, LLC - The Infirmary

Ashley: She brought this on herself Zach…

She said, her anger fueling retribution and giving way to.... exhilaration?! The mixture of the two moods was electrifying, rousing. He was at his breakpoint. Something had to give, to relieve the pressure.

Alycia: OH HELL NO!

Delilah: NO!

Ashley: My beef’s not with you, MorningStar…

Delilah: Release her, or I promise you will not walk out of here.

Ashley: Don’t test me, Light Brite. Weak.

Another wave of satisfaction came from her. At least she wasn't so angry anymore. Sharon stepped in with a shove that was remarkably tempered, for her.

Silver Swan: Step BACK! NOW!

Zach had seen Sharon inflict some major damage in the past, and was getting ready to duck when he saw Mike raising that gun again in his peripheral vision. Sharon and Alycia were ready to go full AMAZON on Ashley. It was a confrontation as bad as ANY he'd seen or heard about with the Six.

Zach was close enough to the crosshairs to be in danger, but if he moved at all he was pretty sure Valkyrie was going to GET IT, so he stood his ground. He was still wired enough from the ire and excitement to feel invincible.

Mike: Fix your face or I will burn it off with hellfire.

Ashley: Please. I could kill you with one touch, loverboy – or send you screaming from the building. You’re out of your league.

"STOP fucking POINTING that thing in MY direction!"

He growled, his hands low, by his waist, balled into fists that radiated what looked like red electric currents. He looked like he was on the verge of hulking out. Just when it looked like it couldn't get ANY WORSE without bloodshed, a whistle came from the sidelines.

Zizi: EVERYBODY CALM THE FUDGE DOWN! VALKYRIE. ASHLEY. STAND DOWN. Silver Swan, Charope, you two as well.

Ashley finally relented and one by one the whole group did the same. Zach still wanted to DESTROY something, but at least there was an easing of the pressure on him. Frost was still spitting on anyone and everyone and Zach ripped his glare from Mike and fixed it on her instead.

Ashley: Fine. [addressing Karen, Delilah, Sharon, Alycia, Mike] But you fuckers deserve whatever trouble she brings down on you. I wash my hands of the whole damn thing.

"TRUST ME, Valkyrie, you're dodging a whole VOLLEY of bullets this time."

Tachyon

Catch me if you can!!
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Xavier Winston, Jr.
Missions
Ability
Hyperspeed, Magic Tracking, Magic Immunity, Super Strength, Escapism
Xavier rose and greeted Ava and Alison as they entered. Pulling out seats for everyone, he settled in as Ava addressed him.

"So, Xavier...how exactly fast are you?"

She asked with a smirk, taking a bite of the salmon that was presented to her.

"I've known quite a few speedsters in my time, but Alison speaks very highly of you."
Xavier paused for a moment, thinking of how to describe it. After chewing his bit of fruit and swallowing, he spoke.

I can think and act at speeds approaching the speed of light and observe phenomena that last roughly an attosecond. I am pretty sure I can go even faster than that, but I am not certain I should.

He continued to snack as he continued....

And as for you? I assume that you are not just a pretty face, though you are certainly THAT. What do you do?

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
Charope - The Infirmary

"What the hell is going on...? No really! What the HELL!!"

:: Vivica was somewhat shocked at Ashley's visceral and aggressive response to the Doctor, but she couldn't blame her. Even people liked Karen needed to know that they couldn't just use their powers on people like that because they're feelings got hurt. Not that it was the right course of action from Valkyrie, at least in Vivica's opinion, Karen got what she had just served returned to her. So, it was a little hard to feel entirely sympathetic for Shadow Weaver. ::

:: Alycia and Sharon decided to lead some kind of misguided charge against Valkyrie, which was absurd as well as ridiculous. Karen could more than handle herself, and it was this same "gang" like mentality that made her benevolent towards many in The Six. There was a difference between standing up for your friend and THROWING your weight around just because you can, and because you need to prove a point about how tough you are. Vivica was seeing this now in Alycia and Sharon. She couldn't understand why they had agreed to be a part of this team, when it was clear they preferred the company of each other. They weren't as abrasive as say Valkyrie was, but they definitely still clinged to the ways that The Six did things. ::

:: This was proving to be a disaster. THANKFULLY, Oracle stepped in being the only person that actually COULD somewhat command somebody like her to stop her once she was on the war path. Thankfully, though begrudgingly, Ashley began to stand down. ::

Oracle: "EVERYBODY CALM THE FUDGE DOWN! VALKYRIE. ASHLEY. STAND DOWN."

Valkyrie: "All you had to do was ask..But do you have to do that whistle thing? Some of us have sensitive eardrums."

:: Oracle continued. ::

Oracle: “Sharon. Alycia. Zach. You are on MY team now, and I understand that there’s a whole lot going on in this situation, with a lot of old feelings and loyalties, but everyone [looking at the rest of the room] needs to just chill. Let’s discuss this CALMLY and RESPECTFULLY. Some of us may be on different teams but we need to be able to work TOGETHER. We are all here to HELP Jasmine, not to mark our territories like untrained puppies. It is NOT productive and NOT who we are.”

"Amen!"

:: but she didn't stop there. ::

Oracle said:

Turning to her team.

"Fuck my life."

:: Vivica wanted to help Jasmine because there was a part of her that felt bad for the circumstances she had faced, and what ended up of her. At least Vivica got the chance to make a life for herself. Outside of whatever else she was feeling about the situation, she knew she couldn't just walk away from the girl. HOWEVER. Did this girl have to be somebody so close and polarizing to the very people she had been doing so well at avoiding? It was like fate was looking at her, pointing and laughing. ::

Valkyrie: "You can't be serious, Zees. We' can't just let her roam around the city!"

Oracle: "Let. The Six. Deal with it."

Valkyrie: "

:: Zach intervened ::

Orion: "TRUST ME, Valkyrie, you're dodging a whole VOLLEY of bullets this time."

Valkyrie: [addressing Karen, Delilah, Sharon, Alycia, Mike] "But you fuckers deserve whatever trouble she brings down on you. I wash my hands of the whole damn thing."

"Something tells me Ashley isn't one to DODGE anything, so much as attack it and destroy it whole."

:: Vivica exhaled deeply. If it hadn't been Oracle that had asked her to go, she wouldn't be. But SOMEBODY had to show a sense of unity among the team, show them that sometimes you DO THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO DO. ::

[looking at Oracle]

"Alright...I'll go. Valkyrie, if she goes all Frosty the Snow Bitch, I'll be sure to livestream it."

Jasmine: "Oh fuck you very much. Can we go before I freeze Barbarella's bloated head."

[Vivica eyed Jasmine up and Down]

"You're awfully high and mighty for a woman who WILLINGLY jumped through the Siege Perilous because she couldn't deal with life. So maybe, shut up and give the people who didn't committ cosmic suicide and wind up in the SAME PLACE the chance to help. If you got RETURNED here, it's because you BELONG here, so do a little less BITCHING and a lot more LISTENING."

[looking over at Karen and the others]

"Now let's go before I change my mind."

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
this girl has SO MUCH MOUTH about other ppl when it comes to how they handle things! Good thing she's cute to look at LOL! :p
Status
Not open for further replies.