Frost Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
<< Morningstar stands before site of the fallen Illustra. After all this time, the area still remains much as it did the day it fell. The history, the dark energy of this place, the lingering magick of it's mistress, Spellbinder, all of these things ward away any potential greedy real estate magnates, and anyone else who finds thrill in venturing into forbidden places, but for Delilah Trelevan, this was a place of signifiance>>

MorningStar said:
Delilah didn’t go immediately back to the Parthenon. There were too many thoughts in her head, too many questions. The strange necklaces, for one. But as much as she was used to being skeptical of everything, of always looking for the trap from the next adversary, she just didn’t in her heart believe that there was anything “bad” about them. And she didn’t think it was her just wanting it to be real. It felt real. Alexia felt real, at peace, happy. Surely if someone were trying to get at her this way, to torment her, they would show her her daughter in pain instead?

In spite of herself, she found herself wishing that Morgan were here. In the past, she was the person Delilah would have gone to. They would have worked out the magick angle together, Morgan would have allayed her fears about Alexia. She would have teleported to Limbo to check on Alexia herself. But with this rift between the two of them with no end in sight…

Delilah could not just pretend it had never happened. The things Morgan had done – SAID – no. The old Delilah would never have said anything at all, not even there that night on Aerie. She would have stayed silent and just taken it. Because Morgan was her friend and they didn’t fight about things that mattered. But that Delilah had been through too much to stay that way.

Delilah found herself taking a familiar route, one she had walked many times before. The ruins of the building were still there, as if even the scumbag real estate magnates of New York could feel the dark energy of the place. It was tainted now, forever, by what had happened here. But as she gazed on what was left of Illustra, where the strife between her and the rest of the Six had begun so long ago, it wasn’t the darkness she remembered. It was the good times, the way it had been between she, Morgan and Alison. She could feel them here, some remnant of mystickal energy or psychic connection, she didn’t know which.

She began to question herself: could she forgive them? Or would they forever be on opposite sides of a dividing line? She didn’t know the answer. But the fact that she could even ask the question had to mean that there was some hope, didn’t it?

Looking over the rubble, Delilah’s eye caught on something tiny, just sticking out of the broken concrete. Two flowers, one icy violet and one cobalt blue.
<< For Delilah, the sight of these small, but very curious looking flowers was the physical confirmation of seeds planted in her mind following a truly mysterious "event" that she and the rest of the Six, along with Bishop had just experienced. Her heart was no longer as hard toward Bishop, or Morgan and Alison. There was a possibility, and that was a step beyond where things were in the months following the Blue Moon. The winds were changing direction, and there was a chance...however small...of HOPE now.>>

<< But as the light brining mutant stood there looking at the curious, beautiful flowers that stood out amongst the ruins and wreckage of Illustra, she would soon bear witness to something ELSE just as curious and much more terrifying.>>

<< The very night the Six battled Master Mold. Senator Sharon Kelly was murdered by the super sentinel, and in the brutal battle, Spellbinder, attempting to push the master mold through the seige perilous, was PULLED IN by the sentinel. Not even Black Widow's efforts to pull the sorceress from its grip were enough to save her. >>

<< Sharon and Morgan were lost, Harbinger (then known as Guardian) was gravely wounded, leaving only MorningStar, Black Widow, Shockwave, and Frost in the aftermath, the aftershock.>>

<< FROST. Jasmine Klein. SISTER to both Foxfire and Spellbinder. Firebird ALSO counted Frost as a sister in her own native timeline. Frost revealed herself to the Six during a period when Foxfire was presumed dead. Alycia Barnett had been able to confirm that she was, in fact, the sister to Spellbinder and Foxfire, but she was never TRULY welcomed by founding members Black Widow, Prophet and Shockwave, even as Morgan accepted her. Guardian and MorningStar did their best to make Frost feel accepted into the team, but in the end...it was not enough.>>

<< In the aftershock of Master Mold, in a quiet moment of solitude in the dark skyscraper that is Illustra, a grief stricken FROST sat in one of the confrerence rooms, reeling from all that had happened, grieving for her sisters. Now they were BOTH gone. She was all alone. An orphan. Unwanted. Unloved.>>

<<FLASH!>>

Frost said:
At first she looked around hoping to find Morgan. Chimes usually sounded with the appearance of Morgan. Studying for any sign of movement, her heart sunk inside her chest. No, it was just an illusion to think Morgan would return okay. Shaking her head at her foolishness.

Shadows flickered off the walls alerting Jasmine to a presence. Drawing her eyes upward she caught site of the sparkling red glow of energy in the room. What was causing this, she wondered? Another wave of movement crept into view, the Seige Perilous. How was this even possible?

Her eyes wide in astonishment. How did this powerful weapon appear out of thin air? Maybe she could save Morgan? So many questions scrambled her brain but her eyes noticing the intense glow radiating from the weapon. Stepping closer, she reached a hand up to touch the Seige Perilous. Her overbearing emotions distracted by this gem that literally stole Morgan from her and the team.

Her breathing more stable now, her curiosity peaking. What was happening here?

<< The SEIGE PERILOUS had APPEARED before Jasmine Klein!>>

Seige Perilous said:
<< the gem repelled Jasmine's first touch. it seemed to give her a warning to stand back. the gem was NEVER commanded by anyone other than Alison. but there it stood...glaring at Jasmine. Jasmine was still alone, still able to freely express herself and feel anything in her heart. The more she thought about Morgan and Elizabeth, the more the gem glowed...there was a soft melodic hum in the air now too as the golden eye at the top of the perfect gold setting around the ruby of the gem OPENED.>>

<< a ghost like wind seem to whisper in Jasmine's ear and in her heart>>

"so much pain...so much loss. not just to night...but ever since ive been a child. now my daughter is dead...my sisters are dead....the life i lead...ashes on the prye of my father's evil legacy. I never had the chance to know Blaze OR Morgan. What do i do know? Remain with the six? what life is there for me here?"

<< the gem's light slowly enveloped Jasmine in a soft glow....she was bathed in a soft red light....and all around, she began to feel warmth and comfort...a sense of HOPE. she began to see possibilities....not in this reality but in times and spaces she never dreamed of. realities that existed on different planes. She saw herself in a new life with her daughter in her arms....with different versions of Morgan and Blaze....together as a family.>>

the siege perilous can open the door to a new life. this life....it was filled with pain. i was used, abused and pushed down a path i was not meant for. but i have the choice.....to be free. to leave this life behind and reemerge in a new time and place....with no memory of this life. I'll have my daughter, Ill have my sisters....this is my chance....

<< Jasmine realized that this wasnt a dream...this was real. she had the chance to get her family back. the chance to step out of this life and into another where she was free to love and be loved. all she had to do was wish for it.....and reach for the Gem as it hovered in front of her.>>
<< In present time, FIREBIRD had recently attempted to use the Seige Perilous to leave this world and this life as she knew it, in the hopes of being reborn for a fresh start, without any memory of this life. Harbinger, sensing her course of action, warned Rampage, who in turn contacted Prophet. The two men were able to talk Firebird OUT of chosing pass through the mystic gem's cosmic gateway, but when Harbinger had warned Rampage, and they were discussing it, she recalled ANOTHER person...a TEAM MATE who had passed through the seige. NOT Spellbinder- for her's was not voluntary, but rather, FROST! >>

Frost said:
Entranced by the gem, Jasmine's hands reached more closely. Her emerald eyes hopeful that she might possibly harness this gem. She pulled her hand away fiercely with small stings of pain shot through her hand. Looking down at her hand at the small red burn. It was already dissolving like it never happened. Almost like the gem was warning her, like it was forbidden to even physically touch such a beautiful piece of gem.

Blinking her eyes, she felt as though she were dreaming. Yes, like she was slumbering in a bed somewhere. Strange red tints bouncing off her pale skin and gleaming around the conference room. It was like a red light bulb was turned on. Tranquil and reserved, Frost sighed with relief. She held her distance from the gem, but she stared longingly. Like a child wanting a toy.

Nibbling on her bottom lip, she felt her emotions leaking through her pores. A variety of emotions for her family and friends. For months, she had avoided these emotions. Now, she was alone and equally able to express how she felt without fear of rejection.

Her lips falling a gap in awe seeing the gem's eye open slowly. Now, what was happening? Taking two steps backward she felt a bit timid. But at the same time she felt nurtured and protected under the safe security of Morgan's building. The gem seemed animated even though it was an inanimate object. Stranger things had happened though.

Her hair follicles moved an inch like a small wind occurred. No visible sign of a window opened or left open. She turned at the neck to overhear small traces of whispers. Kind of similar to the echoes in a forest. These whispers were coming from her own soul. Of course, her conscious she believed.

The more she thought about it, the more she yearned for a new life. The one she had was filled with blood shed, misery, and death. Jasmine knew she deserved more, and this gem gave her an inkling of the possible she could afford. This was real not some odd dream. An epiphany hitting her, what if this gem granted her any wish? Maybe she could reunite with her siblings and most of all her daughter? It couldn't hurt to try, right?

"I wish....to start over...to live another life with my family alive and my sisters."

Instinctively she reached up to the gem, hoping to find answers. Getting closer to the gem's eye where it had opened. Her foot walking forward into the red and golden lighting.
Seer said:
<< Jasmine listened to her heart...for the first time she was following her own heart and not an outside force. For all the EVIL she had been made to do .....in this last tragic caper, she had shown a selflessness that earned her much redemption. she'd been there for the team and did her best to try to save sharon kelly. she deserved this chance at a new life...and the gem knew that. when she finally wished for a new life with her family and her sisters.....the gem flashed.....and a white portal opened.....the light was warm and welcoming and as she stepped forward...she was bathed in the spectral light......her life as she knew it now was over. she would awaken in a new time and place...with no memory of this life here with the Six. she would be reborn anew....able to be with her daughter and her sisters......a fitting reward for the icy mutant who had finally redeemed herself.>>

<< and with that....Jasmine was GONE from Illustra....gone from that time and space all together....and the gem itself disappeared...presumably returning to Alison's possession.>>

<< Frost had the same wish that FIREBIRD would have years later! Harbinger had registered Frost's departure, but the moment she passed through the gem, she lost all "SIGHT" of Jasmine, never able to locate her, or even know if she were ALIVE in any other time thread.>>

<< Several years have passed, and SO MUCH has happened since that horrible night. Now, Spellbinder is once again ABSENT from this world, and while Foxfire is deceased, FIREBIRD is here. Recent events have allowed Firebird to fully integrate into the Six, identifying as MORE than a "more powerful, more glamorous version of Foxfire," and more importantly, she is now perceived and accepted as the TRUE Blaze of this reality by all those outside of the Six and their allies. No mere mortal or outsider will know how Firebird came to be here.>>

<< And NOW? As MorningStar stands before the site of Illustra's ruins...>>

<< A ghostly wind whistles in the air around her...and thunder rumbles in the dark clouds above, with lightning flickering within the clouds.>>

<< she feels a shift in the air, the very SPACE around her!>>

<< Several feet in front of her, in the circular drive that was in front of where Illustra stood, she sees a disturbance, a DISTORTION begin to happen in the very air>>

<< THEN, the SEIGE PERILOUS appears! This object has NEVER been a welcomed sight for those in the Six, and for it to be appearing before Delilah now?? The mutant can't help but feel a sense of DREAD, worse, she finds that she is UNABLE to move! Has the terrifying cosmic gem come for HER now!?>>

<< The gem hovers above the ruins of Illustra, shimmering before FLASHING brightly, and GROWING. It's ruby gem face shimmers away to reveal the terrifying cosmic gateway that it houses, but the VORTEX does not activate to pull Delilah IN to it!>>

<< Instead, Delilah HEARS sounds...strange and disjointed at first, but soon, she can begin to discern a clear pattern with her perfect hearing. She can hear Morgan's eldritch chimes, the sounds of laughter- Morgan's, then Foxfire/Firebird's and then FROST'S. She then hears the very words/thoughts that Frost had the night she cried out to the Siege Perilous to take her away from here.>>

Frost: "so much pain...so much loss. not just to night...but ever since ive been a child. now my daughter is dead...my sisters are dead....the life i lead...ashes on the prye of my father's evil legacy. I never had the chance to know Blaze OR Morgan. What do i do know? Remain with the six? what life is there for me here?"

"I wish....to start over...to live another life with my family alive and my sisters."

<< the gem's cosmic gateway begins to show some sort of activity. But it's NOT toward Delilah!>>

<< She sees a swirl of shimmering blue energy, forming a "helix" pattern.>>

<< Soon, glowing blue orbs flow toward the revolving helix pattern, causing it to shimmer, glow and expand. >>

<< Next, it changes form...a glowing blue SKELETON forms, then after that...layer upon layer of a female body forms! >>

<< Soon, the glowing female body is detailed, showing her unique definitions. Dark hair, ICE BLUE eyes.>>

<< Delilah can't help but watch, transfixed, and then it occurrs to her that this WOMAN bears a striking resemblance to FIREBIRD! But the themes of RED from Firebird are directly contrasted by the themes of BLUE on this woman! The woman's cool beauty and serenity are somehow COMFORTING to Delilah, as she has the sense that the cosmic gem will NOT claim her as it did Black, Master Mold or Spellbinder. >>

<< Finally, there is a crash of thunder and FLASH of white/blue light, as the woman that formed before Delilah's eyes GASPS with LIFE, CONSCIOUSNESS and is EXPELLED from the Siege Perilous, falling to the ground into the ruins of Illustra.>>

<< A few ice blue orbs flicker and flow around her nude form, before they fade away. The light from the Siege Perilous casts over Delilah one last time, looking over/THROUGH her and she FEELS it's cosmic gaze, forever grateful that this was NOT to be her hour of judgement.>>

<< Finally, THANKFULLY, the gem DEACTIVATES, returning to it's resting form, and then, it DISAPPEARS!>>

<< Delilah Trelevan stands there, having witnessed something few others would ever see, much less believe, and as she returns to her normal senses, she realizes that this woman that just FELL OUT of the gem is in fact, JASMINE KLEIN!>>

<< FROST is ALIVE, and BACK in the very spot from which she left this world, this REALITY.>>

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
Delilah pulled her jacket closer around herself as she was suddenly chilled. A storm was brewing, rolling in overhead without warning. She was about to return to The Parthenon to get out of the weather when she saw something shimmering in the space in front of her, as if her vision was distorted by something. And Delilah had perfect vision. Something was wrong.

She would never have dreamed what she would see before her, the cause of the spatial disruption: the SIEGE PERILOUS appeared there where Illustra had been!

"No...no...you cannot take me! I won't go!"

After everything she had been through, for it to come for her now...of all the terrible turns of luck she had experienced, that would truly be the worst of them. But it wasn't sucking her in...

It was just then that she heard voices. Morgan's, and Blaze's, and...a voice she had not heard in a very long time.

Frost said:
Frost: "so much pain...so much loss. not just to night...but ever since ive been a child. now my daughter is dead...my sisters are dead....the life i lead...ashes on the prye of my father's evil legacy. I never had the chance to know Blaze OR Morgan. What do i do know? Remain with the six? what life is there for me here? I wish....to start over...to live another life with my family alive and my sisters."

She saw a blue helix and blu orbs swirling in front of her. Slowly they took the form of a woman, as Delilah watched in wonder. It was clear the Siege was not in fact here for her. But as Delilah looked on, the form was EXPELLED from the jewel. And it was a form she knew.

"Jasmine? Oh my god!"

Delilah rushes to the woman's side. Slipping off her 3/4 length jacket, she attempted to cover the poor woman. What the hell had happened? The last she had heard of Frost, she had gone INTO the Siege Perilous to start a new life.

"Is it really you, Jasmine? Can you hear me?"

It was not outside the realm of possibility that this was yet another half sister, or another alternate...but it LOOKED so much like Jasmine...deep down Delilah knew it had to be her. But how had she gotten here?

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
Illustra

She saw a blue helix and blu orbs swirling in front of her. Slowly they took the form of a woman, as Delilah watched in wonder. It was clear the Siege was not in fact here for her. But as Delilah looked on, the form was EXPELLED from the jewel. And it was a form she knew.

"Jasmine? Oh my god!"

Delilah rushes to the woman's side. Slipping off her 3/4 length jacket, she attempted to cover the poor woman. What the hell had happened? The last she had heard of Frost, she had gone INTO the Siege Perilous to start a new life.

"Is it really you, Jasmine? Can you hear me?"

It was not outside the realm of possibility that this was yet another half sister, or another alternate...but it LOOKED so much like Jasmine...deep down Delilah knew it had to be her. But how had she gotten here?

<< As Delilah rushed to cover the nude form of Jasmine "Klein", the newly returned ice elemental could not answer her. None of her thoughts were coherent, she had no memory to draw on. She'd been blown apart, searched and judged to her most primal form, and then put back together and RETURNED. No, she couldn't answer any of Delilah's questions.>>

<< As Jasmine's electric blue eyes pop OPEN, and her body and SOUL try to process the SHOCK of what's happened, all the woman can do....is SCREAM!>>

<< Much like Morgan, when SHE was snatched from the siege's terrifying gateway, Jasmine is completely scatterbrained. She's driven by the most primal feelings and instincts, the strongest at the moment being FEAR.>>

<< She screams and flails about, putting both herself AND Delilah at risk of detection by all the WRONG people.>>

<< Delilah HAS to do something to calm her down, to get her QUIET, and figure out what to do!>>

<< As she takes hold of Jasmine, first trying to talk her down, she soon activates her power, ABSORBING the sound of Jasmine's screams and cries of "rebirth" and transducing them into LIGHT. She then RELEASES that light all around herself and Jasmine, immersing and bathing Jasmine in soothing, comforting patterns of light that begin to sooth and calm her.>>

<< Soon, Jasmine stops struggling, and she calms down into silence, breathing regularly, and looking at Delilah the the innocence and curiosity of a newborn. It's clear that Jasmine needs her help. Delilah continues to surround Jasmine in warm, comforting patterns of light, and the woman soon fully relaxes and closes her eyes.>>

<< As Delilah craddles the woman, she can feel how COLD the woman's skin is, she can feel the very aura around Jasmine. It must be a byproduct of her mutant power, since she was an ice elemental, but its nothing that Delilah can't handle at the moment. The priority NOW is to get Jasmine out of sight, away from Illustra, still a place of infamy for many, and undercover >>

<< Delilah knows that the Parthenon is NOT the place to take her, but WHERE? She has to think of something fast.>>

------------------------------------------------

<< At the Parthenon>>

<< Most of those on the restricted access VIP floor or the residential floors are resting/sleeping, with two notable exceptions- Black Widow and a visiting Shadow Weaver. But after recent events a "good night's sleep" might seem almost out of place for some of them, leaving EACH of them to find other ways to readjust through the night, and prepare for the coming day. The present and accounted for members of the Six are in a state of transition right now, and so...this brief period WITHOUT anything pressing is actually beneficial.>>

<< Among the possibilities- Persephone is anticipating her own private session with Karen, and she's decided on a trip to Minerva's Aerie to see Alison. That visit will end up serving more than one purpose.>>

--------------------------------------------------

<< and Across town, at the Clock Tower>>

<< Orion, Charope, Silver Swan and Matrix enjoy a fun and creative training work out session.>>

<< For Orion, sparring with an Amazon is different than anything he experiences with Haleigh. For amazons, physical skills and combat are expressions of ART. Sharon, second to NONE in aerial combat, enjoys executing aerial maneuvers and combinations with fast learner Richard Martin.

<< Isis, having opted out of that impromptu training session, is in her loft, sitting at her grand piano, playing, and singing here and there, while considering song selections for a return performance at the Parthenon. She has kept a low profile for several weeks since her departure from the Inner Circle and the Hellfire Club, but she is missing the stage, and strongly desires to return to it. She is still struggling with the idea of working side by side with Valkyrie. She LOATHES the woman and considers her to be BOORISH, still, she feels like working with Zizi and the others is an intriguing, and ultimately necessary path for her to take, and she is happy for the effect it has had on her young knight, Richard. >>

<< Zizi and Vivica are at Zizi's command center in the clock tower. So far, it's been a peaceful and uneventful evening, but while they are enjoying this down time, they discuss Rose. Sharon, Alycia and Zach have been VERY diligent in their continued care and support of Rose and her surviving orphans following the Purifiers incident. Footage of Rose in action at the Parthenon and St Patrick's reveals that she is as powerful as she is mysterious. Zizi wonders how a woman with this kind of power and resource could have 'hidden in plain sight' for so long, and naturally, wants to know more about her, but Sharon, Alycia and Zach have ALL vocally objected to Zizi, Steel or anyone else getting too close to her. Zizi's intentions are genuine. Is this a "Six family" territory thing that Sharon, Alycia, and even Zach seem to pull fairly often? Or something else? >>

<< Valkyrie, having enjoyed herself with a visitor as only SHE can for the better part of the evening, finally decides to look in on Zizi and Viv. >>

Last edited by a moderator:

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
The Clocktower

"Mmm...whoever said laughter was the best medicine obviously never tasted wine this GOOD."

:: Vivica took a sip of her ice cold glass of rosé as she took a seat in one of the plush chairs in the command center of the clock tower. Zizi and Vivica had been making a celebratory drink at the end of a long work day a weekly occassion and Vivica cherished it. She could speak freely, and both of them had a deep passion for information, as both of them wielded information as power, so there was somewhat of an easy camaraderie between the two. She leaned back in her seat, stretching her feet, still in her workout clothes, a tight and sleek pair of camo colored leggings, a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist and a black workout top, adorned with a chunky gold necklace and a dark brown lip. She had spent the last few hours in a dance class, part of her committment to explore the things she loved and pursue them wildly. Vivica loved things that caused her to feel her way through things instead of think, and while her abilities allowed her to be a very quick study, dance and art were things that made her use a less active, more feeling part of her brain, something she really enjoyed. Soft R&B music was playing around them (Vivica's turn to choose the music), and the atmosphere was calm and relaxing, though Zizi still seemed to be hard at work. Vivica eyed her with a mixture of intrigue and laughter. ::

"You're still diggin' into this Rose character?"

:: Zizi seemed engaged in her many screens, with information flowing at the speed of light all around her. Vivica took another sip of her wine, sat the glass down on a table next to them, cracked her neck back and forthe and began to approach the main frame, standing behind Oracle. ::

"Okay, girl...I'll play too."

:: Vivica watched the screens in front of her as the swirl of information caused her pupils to dilate. Every flash on the screen, every image and piece of footage bringing her closer to a conclusion. Within seconds, Vivica had pieced some things together. ::

"So...from what I gleamed here, it seems as if our girl is an astral energy manipulator. Look at that footage from The Parthenon again. That kind of haunting ethereal energy? It's from the astral plane. It looks as if she can channel it. Normally, people who can channel energy like that are your run of the mill psychics or other human sensitives. It's usually more of a passive ability, but...as you can see, taking out a baker's dozen of Purifiers with one blasts indicates there is a very dark and angry side to her ability..in fact, Richard Martin referred to her as "Carrie on CRACK" and while it's not the most clever of comparisons, it's fairly accurate..."

[studying the screen for a few moments]

"There doesn't really seem to be a cap on this kind of power. We are talking teleportation, possession, constructs, barriers, domes. Because of her connection to astral energy, she is a CAPABLE woman. We are talking messing with people's souls. Not good stuff. It opens the doors for all kinds of things...I'm also picking up things like levitation gliding, enhanced physical combat, and she even channels this power into tarot cards which she is able to use to divine certain situations of the past, present and future..."

:: Vivica looked at Zizi for a moment a little unsettled. Part of Vivica's power was that she was able to discern most mutant abilities once she saw them, in the same way that she did with physical attributes and feats that she saw, she just couldn't perform these abilities because they weren't inherently a part of her, but still, the information was there. ::

"Essentially, we're LUCKY that she helps orphans and doesn't seem to have a dubious bone in her body. Simon Pratt has visited with her several times over the last few months, and even he has noticed Sharon Kelly, Alycia Barnett and Zach somewhat smothering her with protection which is odd. I mean her power does explain why she would be able to kind of "hide" from the radar despite her work with mutants...but I'm kind of with you on this one, Zizi. That kind of power, if left unchecked is DANGEROUS, and after the loss she suffered? This could be some kind of "The Six" thing, and they might not feel like it's our territory, but then again, we don't mean any harm...and we also don't really NEED their permission to check in on somebody..."

:: Recall had not been at The Parthenon since her last, mysterious encounter with Vivica. While that encounter had brought her peace of mind and comfort, she made a promise to herself that she would NOT be contacting any members of The Six unless it was absolutely necessary, nor visit The Parthenon, and she MEANT it. She wasn't cutting them out of her life, but she was definitely expanding her focus elsewhere. She had her own life to tend to. ::

"What are you thinking?"

Longshot

Lucky Strike
The Six
Real Name
Simon Pratt
Missions
Ability
Probability Manipulation
Above Vanguard Heaquarters - Tribeca

"What am I getting myself into..."

< Simon plopped a moving box down onto the ground and wiped his forehead, taking in his new living quarters, above the offices for Vanguard, his new endeavour that was to dedicate itself to the mutant cause, offering political, social and economic help to the mutant community in New York at large. However, this revelation had come with consequences. For starters, his parents, active supporters and voices in the anti-mutant movement were less than pleased, all but cutting him off financially. And while he earned a more than decent salary working for The Zenith Group as Liasion to The Parisian Parthenon Project, he had invested a great deal of his money into this new venture, meaning the things that once made Simon Pratt who he was, the impeccably tailored suits, the fine wines, the man with the lavish compound on Park Avenue with multiple grand pianos, a wine cellar and a rooftop garden were a thing of the past. Now he was the Simon Pratt who had disgraced his family and was living in a commercial space because he couldn't justify his luxurious lifestyle any longer. He was experiencing quite a bit of emotional upheaval, of fighting his own ego and arrogance, and he wasn't always winning that battle, but after what happened to him, and more importantly those children the night of The Purifiers attack, he just wasn't the same. He couldn't live his like he did and not do anything, though he was the first to admit, he had absolutely no idea what he was doing, how he was going to do this, or why anybody would choose to believe in the cause of a man who's finest accomplishment was the successful seduction of many a bottle of expensive champagne and famous women. >

< He looked down at his phone...and there were no messages. Not even from Ava. He had only told a few people of the recent choices, Vivica and Rose, he had made in order to save a little bit of face. If they knew where he was living and how his parents now felt about him, they would be less apt to join his cause, so even though he was living in squalor, at least by his own definition, he still had to maintain SOME of what made him Simon Pratt. >

"And so it begins...I guess."

< Grabbing a bag on the kitchen counter, he produced a carton of chinese food, grabbed some chopsticks, sat down on his living room floor and mindlessly ate while watching television, trying to avoid the flurry of mental distress he was in. He had spent the day hitting the streets, trying to use any of his connections to get a little headway, and everywhere he went, the door was slammed in his face. All he needed was for one person to say yes, and it would change things. As his annoyance at the day grew, he grabbed a bottle of cheap whiskey from his freezer and began to swig it right from the bottle. Unless he dulled the pain, unless he pushed away the dark thoughts in his mind, he would hit the streets, LOOKING to fight, looking for ANY remnants of The Purifiers and destroy them utterly. He wanted vengeance, but he was also doing the right thing which caused a lot of chaos in his mind, and unfortunately, he had a history of coping with issues by medicating heavily with alcohol. As if his past was purposefully haunting him, as soon as he took another long swig, he heard a knock at the door. The hairs on the back of his neck stood still. >

"Who the hell could THAT possibly be..."

< Setting the bottle down on the counter, he slowly made his way over to the door and opened it to see...>

Woman: "Aren't you going to invite your mother in, Simon? I mean it barely qualifies as a home, but that doesn't mean you should shirk yourself of the hospitality I instilled in you."

< Kristen Pratt, Simon's mother, slinked past him, obviously very drunk herself as she stumbled into the kitchen, still somehow retaining a bit of elegance and class as she went. His mother was a brilliant woman, a high ranking society woman with the type of political influence that most politicians DREAM of having. She was also a reckless alcoholic, usually containing her alcoholic fits of rage to her lush living quarters. But insane amounts of money and a personal driver had obviously now caused her to expand her realm of influence and destruction. >

< Simon met his mother in the kitchen as he found her pouring herself a glass of whiskey, taking a sip before spitting it out on the floor, laughing for a moment. >

Kristen: "For Christ's Sake, Simon! We cut you off financially, but you're still rich! Did you steal this from a hobo?"

< Opening her bright red Birken Bag, she produced a bottle of expensive vodka and began to unscrew the top. >

Kristen: "Here...consider this a housewarming gift."

< Lost in her own actions, she began to rifle through the cabinets, find another glass and pour them a drink, handing him the glass with her wild teal eyes eyeing him up in down with glossy intrigue and hidden pain. >

"Mom...what are you doing here? How did you even know where I was?"

< Kristen took a long sip, before setting the glass down on the counter. >

Kristen: "I have my ways..."

[walking over to him, delicately fixing the collar on his shirt with a warmth he often experienced from her in her rare but sober state]

Kristen: "I was sitting at home...thinking about what a terrible direction you're headed in, and I was hoping to talk some sense into my little boy...Come now, Simon. Quit this little endeavour. I'll give you the penthouse back...I'll give you whatever you want..just..."

[looking away]

Kristen: "DON'T get in bed mutants. They've done ENOUGH to this world, I'll be damned if their going to take my SON down with THEM."

< Her breath reaked of liquor and even though she had drank more than her weight in vodka martinis, she still had an incredible amount of composure. Her words may have given her away, but her body language WOULDN'T betray her. Simon HATED seeing her like this, but for most of his childhood, it was all he ever knew. >

"But Mom..I AM a mutant. And there are people out there trying to hurt people LIKE me. How can you not understand that? I'm finally trying to do something SELFLESS, why can't you support me."

<< SLAP! >>

< The sting of Kristen's hand smashed against Simon's face as her glossy eyes darted back and forth, almost as if she was looking to see if anybody had HEARD him. Simon immediately recoiled, but he didn't not retaliate. Kristen then grabbed him by the collar of his SHIRT and looked at him with a BITTER rage. >

Kristen: "You shut your GODDAMN mouth, Simon. You think I don't know? You think I don't know what you are and what you can DO?! What do you think I've been trying to AVOID!? I've kept you safe your whole LIFE. Nobody came beating down OUR door, trying to TAKE you from us...Oh but we've all seen MUTANTS take from the WORLD haven't we?! Disaster after disaster, and now you want to go in front of the world and align yourself with them? You want to INVITE them to DESTROY you!? You DON'T know what you're DOING!!!!"

< He stared at his mother with abject horror. She had always had so much darkness inside of her. His childhood had been one of turmoil. When she wasn't drunk, she was smothering, overprotective, overloving. She was both simultaneously the person he loved most and the person he hated the most. She drove him crazy. He wanted to ease her pain, ease whatever had made her the way that she was, but from what he could figure out was that it didn't happen until he came along. That's what his father said...pretty much when he was born, his mother reverted into her shell, began to medicate with alcohol. He felt so tied to her health, but also so angry at her that it caused him tor rebel. Though her words were CUTTING and almost hysterical, they were mostly angry, and a jumbled version of things Simon had heard over the years. She began to POUND at his chest as Simon grabbed her hands and held her in place. >

"Mom! Stop it! Mom! Knock it off! MOM!"

< Instinctively Simon SHOVED his mother back several feet, causing her to somehow shift in her demeanor, from hysterical to almost completely composed. Ice cold. She pat down her cream colored dress and smoothed it out around her as she ran her fingers through her hair, wiping her tears from her eyes. She spoke in a serious and low tone. >

Kristen: "I've tried to protect you Simon...but if you want to tell the world who you are, I can't stop you. But I also won't help you. I won't help you destroy yourself and I will be damned if you try and destroy The Pratt Family name. Remember that."

< From her purse, she produced a $100 bill as she set it down on the counter. >

Kristen: "Buy a houseplant or something. This place is depressing."

< He watched as she made her way towards the door. >

"Mom...please don't leave like this. This isn't what I wanted."

< And just like that Hurricane Kristen was gone, and his apartment was in total silence. Exhaling deeply, he grabbed the bottle of cheap whiskey, dumped the bottle his mother had brought before smashing it against the wall in a fit of rage. Slinking onto his bed, he looked up through his skylight, one of the only benefits from his new place and he watched the stars, spending the rest of his night wondering how far in over his head he had gotten and questioning every choice he had made in the last few months. >

"I sure don't feel so lucky NOW..."

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
The Parthenon – Cass’ Penthouse

:: Cass woke up suddenly after getting back to sleep from checking on Delilah, and she couldn’t get back to sleep, so she was now out on her balcony in the cool night air with a mug of tea. She had changed out of her costume and into some comfy pjs with a housecoat over top. That dream that they all shared was weird, bizarre, and just plain strange. She sat on her outdoor settee, looking at nothing in particular. ::

Might as well try to process what just happened,

:: Where to start? The battle between the Six and Badiane? Cece? CECE! How the FUCK did SHE end up in her dream? Whoever was in charge of this weird dream was going to get their ass kicked by her. Tears slid down her cheeks as she realized that she actually didn’t have Mama’s ring. ::

Mama, I miss you and Papa and Jacek so much!

:: She slowly bowed her head, allowing herself to mourn – for the second time, it would seem, since the first time took place in the dream – her family a final time. ::

“Mama, I…I don’t know how to do this. Everyone’s been telling me to move on, but how can I move on when you are the best family I ever had?! I’m sorry that THEY had awful families, and I’m so sorry that they weren’t treated like the treasures that they are, but you guys were the best! You…You loved me and took care of me, and you showed Jacek and I how to treat others with kindness and compassion… I miss you guys SO much! I never got to say goodbye! That’s why it hurts so much. I never got to say goodbye to you! It doesn’t seem right that I should be alive and you guys are all…”

:: Cass sniffed and wiped her eyes, but the tears kept coming. It was all good. It was good for Cass to finally unleash the torrent of emotion that had been building up within her for far too long. As the young succubus cried and talked to her original family as though they were there, something happened that the young woman was unaware of. Though she couldn’t tell at the time, it was as if a huge burden had been lifted off of her. Whether it was because of the dream or this second mourning, Cass would not be able to say, but she felt a lot better talking to her original family. ::

“I…have a NEW family now,”

:: She wiped her eyes again and sniffed. ::

“I think that’s why I’ve been so resistant, because they use the word ‘family’ and I just…it was like they were asking me to just forget all about you guys and I…refused to. I couldn’t do it, you know? I can’t. I can’t forget about you! I couldn’t have survived the Nazis without you, and I don’t want to go another day without your memories and all the lessons you taught me…even if I was only a child.”

:: She sniffed again and swiped at her eyes. The sparkle came back into her beautiful ice-blue eyes when she began to talk about her NEW family. She told the Jeskos about Blaze and the crazy antics they pulled; she talked about Ava and how she doesn’t get along with her; she talked about Haleigh and how they formed an unlikely friendship…much to Ava’s dismay; she talked about Cameron and how he has been like a brother to her; she talked about Karen and Mike and how they have helped her when she first came on the scene; she talked about Alison and Delilah and how she hoped to get to know them better; she talked about Alycia and Sharon and how they both helped her, and how they are STILL helping her; she mentioned Simon Pratt; she talked about Nicolas and Morgan; she talked about Morgan’s little white kitten and her bitch of a cat named Tinkerbell; she talked about Zach. On and on she went, talking about her life now and what she was doing. ::

“They…are my family too, and I so wish that you could meet them!”

:: She sniffled and looked up into the night sky. ::

“Mama, Papa, Jacek…I miss you, and I will always love you.”

:: Her face screwed up and her eyes filled with tears as she said this one last thing. ::

*whispers*: “Goodbye.”

:: And so the gorgeous succubus sat there, out on her balcony, alone with her thoughts and tears. ::

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Clocktower

Zizi’s fingers flew over the control panels, her eyes following the information as if time had sped up. She tried to ignore a loud crash coming from the other room.

Vivica said:
"Mmm...whoever said laughter was the best medicine obviously never tasted wine this GOOD."
“Mmmhmmm.”

Rose. Where had she come from? Now there was banging. Zizi cringed, but kept on typing.

Vivica said:
"You're still diggin' into this Rose character?"
“Mmmhmmm.”

How had she hidden herself for so long? There had to be something.

Vivica said:
"Okay, girl...I'll play too."
Vivica came to stand behind her, adding her eyes to Zizi’s. She heard a female voice cry out in the next room. Her concentration briefly broken, she focused again on Vivica’s assessment.

Vivica said:
"So...from what I gleamed here, it seems as if our girl is an astral energy manipulator. Look at that footage from The Parthenon again.
Zizi swung her chair around as the clip Viv had requested projected itself in the center of the room. She crossed her arms and studied the new mutant as they watched her attack on the Purifiers. Zizi steepled her fingers against her lips.

“A ‘dark and angry side’ to her, eh? We need to make sure her abilities are the only place that comes out. There has to be something on her before The Purifiers…”

Vivica said:
Because of her connection to astral energy, she is a CAPABLE woman. We are talking messing with people's souls.
Ashley: “Messing with people’s souls? Somebody talking about me?”

Ashley came out of her room pulling on a tee shirt that left very little to the imagination.

Zizi shook her head in the negative without taking her eyes from the footage, now at St. Patrick’s.

“Rose.”

Ashley: “Ah, the enigma that is ‘Rose’…if I didn’t know better, I’d say you had a crush Zees.”

Vivica said:
"I mean her power does explain why she would be able to kind of "hide" from the radar despite her work with mutants...but I'm kind of with you on this one, Zizi. That kind of power, if left unchecked is DANGEROUS, and after the loss she suffered? This could be some kind of "The Six" thing, and they might not feel like it's our territory, but then again, we don't mean any harm...and we also don't really NEED their permission to check in on somebody..."
“If she’s about to blow, that’s all of our problems and the Six will just have to deal. I’ll keep going through old footage and records, try to find who she really is. Ashley can ask around at the station. Vivi, stay on Zach about it. And Sharon and Alycia are going to have to come clean. They’re part of our team now. I’ll make them some cookies. Everyone feels better with cookies.”

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
the distraction of Valkyrie's "activities" in the next room! LOL!
Prophet
Prophet
Lol @ "everyone feels better with cookies"

Matrix

Rising Star
Hellfire Club
Missions
Ability
Ultra-Omnimorph
This was fun. One could do worse than playing TAG with Miss Sharon, with her fine ass. There were certainly worse things to chase.

Rich was trying to gauge the effectiveness of his flying forms against someone like the Silver Swan. He was quickly realizing that animal forms kept up well, but we're too weak by themselves. Aircraft had the firepower to engage, but maneuverability was an issue. After a couple of Titanic fails ( a Swift and a MQ-1B Predator) he adapted, forming a Gryphon with a GAU-8 Avenger mounted to each side. Had never thought of it, but it was a bad assed form, even getting SS attention. He began to more closely match her maneuvers while practicing his targeting systems with compacted colorful foam pellets. He had not hit her - yet - but he was pretty sure anything else would have had a real problem with real bullets. He chuckled as they "danced".

Hell of an exercise, SS! WHAT YOU GOT FOR ME?!

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Clocktower

The night had been an exhausting one already. This one – why could she never remember their names? – was very athletic. They had fallen out of the bed twice and also broken a lamp. Ashley stretched her arms up over her head, catlike. Now that she had been fulfilled, it was time to get this show on the road. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood, running a hand through her tousled hair.

Not looking back at the girl who still lay collapsed on the bed, she spoke matter of factly.

“Last night was great…time for you to leave. Show yourself out.”

Yawning, she started to open the door then remembered Zizi’s annoying need for people around her to be wearing clothing. Her eyes searched the ground, and she picked up a discarded tee shirt. Was this her’s? She shrugged and began pulling it on as she went through the bedroom door into the common space.

Zizi & Vivica were poring over something on one of the screens by Zizi’s console. Viv was saying something about souls. They were probably talking about how kick ass she was. Because, well, she was.

“Messing with people’s souls? Somebody talking about me?”

Ashley smiled as she joined them.

“Hey Viv – that outfit is all kinds of sexy. You should have joined us – it was a real workout.”

The girl scooted out of the bedroom and rushed out the front door, looking embarrassed, clutching half her clothes to her chest.

Ashley looked at the projected footage the other two were watching intently.

“So, what we lookin’ at?”

Zizi said:
“Rose.”
Ashley moved to the kitchen area and pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge.

“Ah, the enigma that is ‘Rose’…if I didn’t know better, I’d say you had a crush Zees.”

Vivica said:
"Essentially, we're LUCKY that she helps orphans and doesn't seem to have a dubious bone in her body.”
Ashley scoffed.

“Seriously? Orphans? That woman is hiding something. No one who can kill people with their mind takes care of orphans for a living without an ulterior motive.”

Vivica said:
”Simon Pratt has visited with her several times over the last few months, and even he has noticed Sharon Kelly, Alycia Barnett and Zach somewhat smothering her with protection which is odd.
“Those bitches? I’d rather get killed than have THEM protect me.”

Vivica said:
I mean her power does explain why she would be able to kind of "hide" from the radar despite her work with mutants...but I'm kind of with you on this one, Zizi. That kind of power, if left unchecked is DANGEROUS, and after the loss she suffered? This could be some kind of "The Six" thing, and they might not feel like it's our territory, but then again, we don't mean any harm...and we also don't really NEED their permission to check in on somebody..."
“Damn right we don’t need their permission. Who the hell do they think they are? And if the Bird Woman, Psycho and Hot Lips want to keep secrets, then let them go play with the Six. We don’t need ‘em.”

Zizi said:
“If she’s about to blow, that’s all of our problems and the Six will just have to deal. I’ll keep going through old footage and records, try to find who she really is. Ashley can ask around at the station. Vivi, stay on Zach about it. And Sharon and Alycia are going to have to come clean. They’re part of our team now. I’ll make them some cookies. Everyone feels better with cookies.”
She sighed. More work for her. She started back to her bedroom to get dressed, sulking. It was going to be an even longer night.

“I’m going to eat all the damn cookies before they get here. Pfft. Hagazons.”

Prophet
Prophet
I love Ashley's insults lol! "Hagazons"
Black Widow
Black Widow
LMAO@ 'they were probably talking about how kick ass she was... because, well she WAS.

MorningStar

The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Ruins of Illustra

As Delilah tried to cover Jasmine’s body the best that she could, the elemental began to scream bloody murder, eyes wide as saucers. Delilah tried to shush her, but it was no use. Delilah knew what the Siege could do to people after their experience with Morgan, but with Jasmine screeching like that, she didn’t have time to mess around.

She absorbed the sounds of Jasmine’s yelling, and it was as if she had pressed the mute button on Jasmine. Delilah took that energy and put it back out again as a calming pattern of light, also raising her natural luminescence to have a soothing effect on her charge. And finally, she stopped fighting and slept.

Delilah was at an abandoned building with a crazy naked girl – she had to get them out of there asap before some bystander took an interest in what was going on. The Parthenon was out of the question, at least until they knew more. She couldn’t take a chance that Bishop would walk into any of his safe houses Delilah might go to. She pulled out her phone and punched in a number.

“John – I need to know where your friend Zizi lives.”

[pause]

“JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN ADDRESS!”

[pause]

“Thank you. Sorry.”

Delilah sent a quick text to Sharon and Alycia for them to meet her there. She needed extra hands on this, and considering the history Frost had with them, the regular members of the Six were not an option. Nor was taking a cab.

Delilah raised her hands, and white light strands emanated from her fingers, creating a wormhole to the hallway outside Zizi’s apartment. She cradled Jasmine gently in her arms, and walked through it, closing it behind her.

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
The Clocktower - Birds of Prey character SPOTLIGHT

:: Alycia and Zach been enjoying a spirited, improvised version of "TAG", where they are chasing each other through a moderately difficult level "obstacle course" (composed of a mix of technology that includes traps, projectile firing devices, and other mechanisms that work in concert with hard-light holographic technology to provide an immersive experience and environment.::

:: They are not only testing their individual skills and abilities, both physical and mental, they are also enjoying some good natured competition with each other, and the overall object of their game is for one to catch the other before he or she reaches the other side of the environment they are in- which happens to be a simulation of NERVOUS, the infamous, and now defunct information hub that belonged to Mystech.::

:: As Alycia and Zach, along with Sharon and Richard, engage each other, Oracle's computers and sensors are gathering combat data and analysis of each participant. This allows her to know each person's abilities, skills, strengths, areas of excellence and areas that will need practice. Zizi was more familiar with Zach's abilities and attributes, having worked with him for a time, but she now had several new arrivals to assess. On one of the many floating "screens" around Oracle in her command center, she's getting data feed and information on Alycia Barnett at this moment.::

:: Alycia was originally a baseline human with formidble legal knowledge, skill, and connections, later she became highly trained, highly empowered federal agent. During the Kyle Kelly/Arklay Mansion caper, Alycia was attacked and bitten by a agroup of zombies. Were it not for the combined efforts of Rampage, Spellbinder, Harbinger and Black Widow, her story, her life would have ended there.::

:: She is now the second only known person (non mutant or metahuman) to be exposed to the T virus, and SURVIVED it. Following the Bishop caper, during which she and the rest of the Six and their closest allies were evacuated and temporarily exiled, she was taken to Themyscira by Athena. There she received intense therapy and care from the Amazons to help her recover from her mind numbing trauma, and she was subsequently exposed to their mysterious Purple Ray. ::

:: Following the exposure to the Purple Ray, Alycia is now a super powered amazon, possessing super human strength- enabling her to break substances as strong as steel or carbonadium, OR thick concrete with her BARE HANDS; Amazonian dexterity and phsical constitution(high level of durability, stamina and accelerated healing[this is NOT to be confused w/ a full healing factor, but it is BEYOND peak human and general metahuman healing capacity for someone who is not a magick user or possessed of healing abilities or a healing factor]), and longevity; Superior hand-to-hand combat and martial arts skills (the amazons are an ancient, immortal race and widely regarded as among the best warriors/hunters/fighters in earth's history- though there is ONE among Oracle's group who is known to disagree ;) ) Alycia is able to jump over 12 feet from a standing position, and like all other amazons, Alycia now can move at a speed that is above peak human.::

:: Upon becoming an amazon, Hippolite christened her with the Amazonian name, "Charope", which means Brilliant Confrontation. This was in honor of her strong knowledge and skill as a legal scholar, who had been recongized by her allies in the six, and Athena for her bravery in the face of conflict and terrifying odds. Upon becoming an Amazon, Alycia gained the amazonian attribute to excel in her unique individual skill - to absorb/process vast amounts of knowledge relating to the LAW and its documentation, interpretation/application in ANY culture or location.::

:: Alycia wears silver feminum bracelets, the bracelets themselves were ORIGINALLY a symbol of penance that Athena forced the Amazons to wear when they defied her to take brutal and bloody vengeance on Heracles' men for drugging and raping them. But as time passed, the bracelets took on a new form and purpose, a means of protection and accent of durability. Feminum, a metal ONLY found on Themyscira, is indestructible, and the amazons who wear these bracelets can use them to block/absorb the impact of incoming attacks, DEFLECT gun fire (INCLUDING automatic weapon fire) energy blasts and other projectile weaponry. The bracelets allow an amazon to absorb forces from a long fall. When defending herself using the braceletes to block/deflect bullets, energy blasts and projectile weaponry, Alycia's reflexes and arm movements will ADAPT to allow her to match the speed of the incoming attack, because she match automatic gun fire, her movements will become superhumanly fast, to the point that they almost "blur". Alycia can use these bracelets to enhance melee fighting/attacks (for example) by SLAMMING the bracelets into the temples of her foe, incapaciting them, if not killing them.::

:: The most intriguing and perhaps most deadly aspects of Alycia's transformation into an Amazon, are her weapons and paraphenelia. She was gifted with a Silver Bow from Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and the moon (one third of the Trinity of the Moon PRE-Red Moon), this special bow can be telepathically summoned by Alycia to appear in her grasp whereever she may be. Once summoned, the bow is capable of firing arrow shafts composed of Zeus' Divine Lightning! This affords her a powerful and destructive level of energy projection. There is no limit to the number of arrow shafts the bow can shoot, and with training by the amazons, along with her original training in the use of fire arms (her classic, customized golden desert eagles) Alycia is an excellent markswoman and archer.::

:: Finally, as Alycia prepared to return to "Man's World," She was gifted by Hippolite, with an object called the Lansinarian Morphing Crystal. This is morphing crystal, much like the Purple Ray, is an object of unknown origin (to anyone outside of Themyscira) with a power source that does not come from earth. It's most basic attribute is the ability to transform into a VARIETY of objects- all of which are undetectable by radar or any earthbound technology or mutant/metahuman detection. Because this object can shift from its shimmering crystaline appearence to completely invisible, This crystal is BARELY detectable to the human eye- not at all registered with baseline humans, and ONLY discernable to a limited degree by high order technopaths, or individuals with sensory abilities rooted in spatial awareness and perception. A person with invisibility based powers would be able to perceive it, but UNABLE to control it. The crystal attunes itself to its user, and will respond appropriately to the user's needs. It can take the form of any vehicle that can travel on earth, water, and into completely inhospital environments such as the heart of a volcano or open space. ::

:: Alycia frequently uses this crystal in the form of DOME- a powerful mode of transportation that allows her to carry herself and passengers across vast distances undetected, and in this mode, it is propelled by harnessing graviton particles. The morphing crystal can shape shift into projectile weapons and other objects, allowing Alycia to use it as a strategy in battle that her opponent will not see coming.::

:: Despite Valkyrie's loud and unapologetic objection and dismissal of the idea or value of Alycia (and Sharon) being apart of Oracle's team, Zizi had no problem overruling her. Logic and strategy should always overrule personal bias, and Zizi was all about stacking the deck in her favor. With Alycia in their midst, there was a tremendous advantage, not just from her abilities and attributes as an amazon, but her connections and network via Charope, LLP, her firm with a powefl presence in the World Court and well regarded among powerful men in the UN. She used this "arm" of her brand to assist refugees and victims of bio terror, as well as handling legal proceedings. Through this, she also had a strong tie to TerraSave, a largely HUMAN based human/civil/environmental rights and advocacy group that ACTIVELY opposed any remants of Mystech, most notably WilPharma. ::

:: And on a PERSONAL level? Alycia and Zizi had history, deep history. Alycia altered the course of Ziz's life, helping her to make the RIGHT descision when she faced a major crossroad during her youth due to actions of her's that first brought her to Alycia's attention during her time as NYC's ADA. Their reunion during the Purifier's caper was one Alycia hadn't imagined, but was truly glad for. She couldn't be more proud of Zizi and how far she'd come, and the amazon was happy, HONORED to work with her now to make impact and effect change on a "GROUND LEVEL."::

:: Even as Vivica, Ashley and Zizi discuss the mystery and concern over Rose, and the interference being ran by Sharon, Alycia and Zach regarding a closer contact with the powerful PSI, Zizi has an "eye" on her one-time "nemesis" turned mentor/advocate, and now ally and teammate, and what she is learning regarding the Amazon is a source of encouragement::

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
Clocktower- training session

:: Since that time when Karen had evacuated Zach and Alycia, and the pets in Illustra to safety during the threat of Malice and Blackout, Zach had been through many changes. He was still with Black Widow, a.ka. Haleigh Davidoff, but he had long outgrew the role he once occupied, now choosing to use his skills and his own mutant power in more active ways. His relationships with Sharon and Alycia were notable for a variety of reasons. He'd been Sharon's page during her time as a senator, and also her one-time lover. When Alycia ascended to her high powered position within the federal government, he inherited her "portfolio" of ongoing projects that were related and important to The Six or the mutant population in NYC- one of those was ROSE and her orphanage. He'd done an amazing job providing support for Rose, as had Sharon and Alycia before him.::

:: When The Six went underground after they were outed, and Illustra fell, Zach once again followed Alycia, filling her vacated role, but in a slightly different manner. His efforts, combined with some "strings pulled" by the Hellfire Club (Courtesy of the truce between the Six and Sisterhood) ,helped to lay the foundation for the Six's gradual return to society without any real notice or controversy.::

:: His journey was not without its own set of problems, most notably CAMERON KING, a.k.a. Prophet, and the longstanding, complicated, and downright TOXIC dynamic between the telepath and Haleigh.He found it easier to reconnect with the Silver Swan, and reconcile his friendship with HER. It was even an easier task for him to recruit Sharon and Alycia to the Birds of Prey, DESPITE their shared CONTEMPT for Ashley Oldenburg, a.k.a. Valkyrie!::

:: He also found empathy and a helpful confidant in the form of Alycia, who was on the OTHER side of the Cameron/Haleigh trainwreck now that she and Cameron were in a relationship. Alycia and Zach had a very nice professional and personal chemistry that, in the eyes of an insecure person, might be mistaken as something more(?) but both Orion and Charope have a worldly sensibility regarding the nuances of human relationships, and are completely UNBOTHERED by the opinions of outsiders.::

:: The worked well together and now they were testing how well they could train/"play" together, and so far, it was proving to be a most fun and challenging session.::

:: Alycia had gotten a fast and strong pace ahead of Zach, and soon he lost sight of her as he was dodging or dealing with various threats presented by the simulated environment- Army Eyes, Drones, projectiles, etc. Nothing he couldn't handle, right?::

:: Until....::

Give it up, Orion! You've HAD IT!

:: Alycia DROPS DOWN from above, landing right on top of Orion and now sitting on his shoulders::

You came OVER DRESSED for this session, sir :: referring to his combat armor:: and it's slowing you down!

Let me give you a hand...

:: Using her momentum to force his head and upper body downward, she lands on the ground in a hand stand, and executes one of her signature moves- her LEG GRAB (a move that Michael Armstrong, a.k.a. Arsenal was alternately impressed and perhaps TITILATED by :D) as she wraps her legs/feet around his neck and then sends him FLYING ahead and down the ground. She does not execute the move with the normal applied force or direction, because that would've had his head slapping DOWN INTO the ground, instead, she just propells him along, leaving him to slide across the floor where a drone hovers above him, dumping a harmless colored liquid on him::

:: Alycia stands with her hands on her hips, and laughs::

By the time we're finished, you'll be more colorful than rainbow brite! Did I mention the LOSER buys drinks at one of the bars at the parthenon tonight?

:: Alycia leaps from her standing position, in perfect form, and an odd sound of gravity being defied is heard, as she reaches well over the height of a tall grown man to grab hold of a moving hook on a conveyer above, allowing the environment to move her ahead, and saving her energy for a bit. She knows Zach will be after her to make SURE she gets her fair share of the "makeover" that happens each time a person gets tagged/downed by his or her opponent in this session::

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
The ClockTower- Training/Racing/Chasing

:: While Alycia and Zach are engaged in the session, lsewhere in that same session, are Sharon Kelly, a.k.a. the Silver Swan, and Richard Martin, a.k.a. Matrix- the ward of Dominique Deveraux, and one-time Black Knight of the Hellfire Club's inner circle.::

This was fun. One could do worse than playing TAG with Miss Sharon, with her fine ass. There were certainly worse things to chase.

Rich was trying to gauge the effectiveness of his flying forms against someone like the Silver Swan. He was quickly realizing that animal forms kept up well, but we're too weak by themselves. Aircraft had the firepower to engage, but maneuverability was an issue. After a couple of Titanic fails ( a Swift and a MQ-1B Predator) he adapted, forming a Gryphon with a GAU-8 Avenger mounted to each side. Had never thought of it, but it was a bad assed form, even getting SS attention. He began to more closely match her maneuvers while practicing his targeting systems with compacted colorful foam pellets.

[Sharon smiled to herself as she moved through the air. If Kyle had lived as he was intended, would he be something like the young Richard Martin, full of energy, and coming into the use of his mutant powers? And to think, this young man was once homeless! No one deserves that fate, and for a mutant in this world, it can be a target for a death sentence. Dominique had done a very good thing by taking him in as her ward.]

Richard said:
He had not hit her - yet - but he was pretty sure anything else would have had a real problem with real bullets. He chuckled as they "danced".

Hell of an exercise, SS! WHAT YOU GOT FOR ME?!

[Richard didn't give up or frustrate easily, which was GOOD. Sharon recalled her training sessions with Cassandra Johnson, a.k.a. Ruby. The psionic succubuss was not at all prepared for the lessons- both physical and mental- that Sharon sought to teach her, and her first training session was difficult. But Sharon displayed patience and never used those moments of failure as a means to humiliate or berate Cass, but rather to explain and teach. With time, Ruby began to adjust and show what she'd learn. She was now well past her initial starting point. Richard was NO novice, and he was ready to face what came his way, but Sharon would show him that it wasn't all about escalation to MATCH the opponent, which would sometimes be impossible]

Indeed, Matrix.

[ She replied as she zoomed along, and kept her flight pattern anything OTHER than straight. Richard was remarkable at adapting, and using his power as an omnimorph to his advantage, but no matter what form, and no matter how skilled he was right now? He wasn't QUITE as fast at changing course/direction on nearly a SPLIT SECOND need. ]

I have ....

[ She has agility, reflexes and timing to MATCH her flight speeds, which can break the sound barrier. She ABRUPTLY changes course, cutting UP at a SHARP 90 degree angle to MISS a WALL that extended out without warning. Richard had been zeroing in on HER, which was partly why she engaged him in an elaborate chase/race, and in other circumstances, that would have been a sound move, but in THIS case, his narrow focus on HER was a distraction from his surroundings, and some of his forms were actually NOT so well suited to this ultimate ENCLOSED environment]

...ADVICE.

Look where you're going!

[ She says as she hovers a few feet above Richard and even displays a bit of humour, as she WAVES and winks at him, while he crashes, and then falls down into a waiting pit of green slime :D]

You're brave and bold, and your power is most intriguing! You're not afraid to adapt, escalate, and try to MATCH me, but sometimes, your opponent is not what you should be solely focused on!

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
Fashion meets Function

<<
A flash freeze image of EACH participant in the training/race/chase session.>>

<< On the faces of Orion, Charope and Matrix, we see lenses over their eyes. These lenses are rather curious, because they are RIMLESS with no visible physical support/connection on the faces of the wearer. Each set of lenses is customized to a tint/color and shape that suits the personal taste and facial shape of the wearer.>>

<< More than a mere cutting edge fashion accessory, these lenses allow the wearer to see information and data in their view, affording the same effect that Black Widow can produce naturally with her own technopathic powers. This allows for visual and "written" communication from HQ to a person out in the field, and , for those who need it, personal communication such as texts or short messages can be routed from their devices to the visual feed of the lenses! They are complimented by sleek, stylish earpieces, that allow for audio feed and communication between team members and with Oracle/HQ. These devices help to close the gap of not having a powerful telepath in their midst, who could act as a psychic switchboard, and allow for more efficient sharing/receiving information!>>

<< The technology and design was supplied by Oracle herself. Each member has a lens and earpiece set that is color customized and fitted, and in the case of Silver Swan...in place of the lenses, a small implant was made for her to inert into her silver eyemask. Some members were happy to adopt the use of them. Others, notably Isis, were not as thrilled or willing. Rich, Zach and Zizi have all worked on softening her to the idea, and Dominique WAS pleased at the care that Zizi took to select a color for the lenses that suited her.>>

<< Why look at these NOW? Well, as it happens....>>

Delilah sent a quick text to Sharon and Alycia for them to meet her there. She needed extra hands on this, and considering the history Frost had with them, the regular members of the Six were not an option. Nor was taking a cab.

Delilah raised her hands, and white light strands emanated from her fingers, creating a wormhole to the hallway outside Zizi’s apartment. She cradled Jasmine gently in her arms, and walked through it, closing it behind her.
<< The text from Delilah came across to Sharon and Alycia via their lenses! >>

<< Sharon holds up her armored hand, and immediately flies at high speed across the length of the environment to reach the panic button to CANCEL the session. The environment returns to it's normal, resting state, leaving all the participants in a calm setting.>>

Sharon: My apologies to you Richard, and Zachary, but Alycia and I are needed immediately by Delilah Trelevan.

<< Alycia nods in agreement.>>

Alycia: We'll follow up with you, if it's appropriate, once we know what's going on.

<< and with that, the amazon and mutate quickly exit, making their way in short order to an elevator that shoots them up to the hall leading to Zizi's apartment. >>

<< They both emerge and approach Delilah.>>

Alycia: Hello Delilah. We got your message.

Sharon: Alycia....LOOK!

<< Alycia GASPS and her hand flies up to her mouth as she and Sharon BOTH see what ....or WHO is the matter.>>

Sharon: Great HERA!

Alycia: Delilah...is....is that REALLY FROST, Jasmine "Klein??"

<< Sharon immediately relieves Delilah of her burden, carefully gathering Frost into her arms, while Alycia removes her jacket and helps to cover her.>>

Sharon: She's alive, but her internal rhythms are weak...yet chaotic at the same time.

Alycia: I'd much rather have her in the infirmary at my office.

<< Touching her ear piece>>

Comm Link: Oracle? Sharon and I are with Delilah. We're going to the underground infirmary at my office. We have...we have an unbelievable situation, and a person that needs medical attention. I have staff and accommodations , but We need Isis as soon as possible, and you, Orion and Recall should join us.

Alycia: Delilah, would you open a worm hole for us? The faster we get her there and stabilized, the better this will be. THEN we can find out what's happened!

MorningStar

The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
The Clocktower

Alycia: Delilah...is....is that REALLY FROST said:
Delilah shrugged.

“I honestly have no idea. It appears to be her, but…it IS *us* - could be anyone or anything, really.”

She thought about it a second.

“I really think it’s her though. She was hysterical – I used my powers to calm her and brought her here.”

Alycia said:
I'd much rather have her in the infirmary at my office. [into her comlink] Oracle? Sharon and I are with Delilah. We're going to the underground infirmary at my office. We have...we have an unbelievable situation, and a person that needs medical attention. I have staff and accommodations, but we need Isis as soon as possible, and you, Orion and Recall should join us.
At that moment, a girl in a wheelchair opened the door, a tall blonde right behind her.

Zizi: “Honestly, Alycia, it’s like texting the person sitting across from you…oh my goodNESS! What’s going on here?”

Ashley: “Did you order a dead girl?”

The blonde leaned in closer to peer at Jasmine.

Ashley: [unenthusiastic] “Oh. She’s not dead. That’s. [sigh] Great.”

Zizi: “Viv’s here, and I’ve sent word already to Dominique, Mina and Zach.”

Alycia said:
Delilah, would you open a worm hole for us? The faster we get her there and stabilized, the better this will be. THEN we can find out what's happened!
Delilah nodded, once again raising her hands, tendrils of white light snaking from her fingers and forming a tunnel.

“Everybody in who’s going.”

Sharon and Alycia went first with Jasmine.

Ashley: “I am NOT getting in that thing. It could lead to Hel. Or Alycia’s apartment.”

Zizi: “Fine, you can go find Dominique and bring her to the infirmary.”

The blonde crossed her arms over her chest and sulked.

Ashley: “I hate you.”

Zizi: “Oh no you don’t.”

As she wheeled herself past Delilah into the wormhole, the girl in the chair introduced herself.

Zizi: “I’m Zizi, pleased to meet you. That's Ashley – she’s just a little grouchy right now.”

Delilah felt very confused, so she smiled.

“Delilah.”

Walking through the wormhole, she closed it behind them.

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
The Clocktower

Ashley:
"Messing with people's souls? Somebody talking about me?"

:: Ashley appeared before them in pretty much nothing but a t-shirt. Vivica rolled her eyes with amusement. ::

Ashley: "Hey Viv - that outfit is all kinds of sexy. You should have joined us - it was a real workout."

:: Vivica scrunched her nose and shook her head. She was always intrigued and amused by Ashley. Sure she was gruff, blunt, obnoxious and sometimes downright rude, but she didn't pull any punches. Everybody knew exactly where they stood with Ashley..and it WASN'T very close to her. Vivica admired that about Ashley. She also had a killer ass. ::

"Well now I feel left out. Text a sister next time will ya?"

:: She laughed as the task of what to do with Rose came up next. Vivica suggested visiting Rose to check in on her, despite her reservations that The Six might have about it. ::

Ashley: "Damn right we don’t need their permission. Who the hell do they think they are? And if the Bird Woman, Psycho and Hot Lips want to keep secrets, then let them go play with the Six. We don’t need ‘em.”

Zizi: "If she's about to blow, that's all of ur problems and the Six will just have to deal. I'll keep going through old footage and records, try to find who she really is. Ashley can ask around at the station. Vivi, stay on Zach about it. And Sharon and Alycia are going to have to come clean. They're part of our team now. I'll make them some cookies. Everybody feels better with cookies."

Ashley: "I'm going to eat all the damn cookies before they get here. Pfft. Hagazons."

"Go ahead...even the THOUGHT of the two of them posterizing for hours about how The Six deals with things we can't possibly understand has made me lose my appetite. I'm with Ashley, let's just go."

:: She had to agree...it felt pretty NICE to be on this side of things. There were finally people who didn't believe The Six to be the end all be all of supers in the world. Sure, they were incredibly, but they weren't the only ones doing good in the world. With impeccable timing a member of The Six came knocking at the door, with a mysterious looking woman in her arms, as Alycia Barnett came on through their com links. Vivica's pulse began to race and her heart sank for a moment as she looked at the collapsed woman in Delilah's arms. ::

"Oh my god...BLAZE!?"

:: Vivica and Blaze were still in the early stages of getting to know each other, and while they had enjoyed a passionate encounter here and there as they continued to get closer, they had no formal agreement or terms of their relationship. They were two women who were enjoying each other's company, and not much more. Blaze had somewhat pulled back recently after the events of The Purifier tragedy, but that was normal. Each of the women were busy and forging new paths in a number of different waves. For a moment, Vivica wondered if Blaze had reverted to her darkness, gone out to "fight the good fight" and get some revenge and wound up DEAD. ::

"Why didn't she come to me? I could have helped her!"

:: Recall's ability began to run in the background of her mind. This was not the Blaze that she knew. She smelled different, her hair was darker and there was a slight albeit almost undetectable difference in their bone structures. Vivica's eyes widened for a moment. ::

"Is that....Jasmine Klein?!"

:: It was a woman she didn't know well, but knew well enough to know that the reapperance of such a character would cause shockwaves throughout The Six, and it was also something that Vivica really didn't want a part of. She had ALREADY involved herself in their affairs FAR more than she had wanted to since returning to New York. But there was a nagging part of her that knew if Blaze's sister had appeared in this timeline and Vivica had turned her back, there would be no coming back from that. She respected Blaze enough to see this through. ::

Delilah: "Everybody in who's going."

:: Vivica took a moment to note the mystical looking necklace around Delilah's neck and a sharp change in her demeanor and facial patterns. It appeared as if she TOO had gone through something quite deep recently, and that necklace had STRONG ties to magick. The last time a member of The Six had shown up with a new piece of jewelry, she betrayed her entire team and wound up as a stone statue in Limbo. This was one of many things in a laundry list of things she knew about The Six, which was why most of her memory was backed up on a private server, protected by Clandestine and accessible only to Zizi and herself. ::

Ashley: "I am NOT getting in that thing. It could lead to Hel. Or Alycia's apartment."

"That could mean there is one hell of a panty drawer to raid?"

Zizi: "I'm Zizi, pleased to meet you. That was Ashley - she's just a little grouchy right now. "

Delilah: "Delilah."

[about Ashley]

"I'd say she's not always like this...but she is."

:: With a slight bit of hesitation, Vivica walked through the wormhole as it closed behind her. ::

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Clocktower

Zach was truly enjoying himself. This was a different kind of workout, competitive and fun, in a dynamic environment. He wore his battlesuit, not because he needed to, but because he liked to train with it and teach his body how to move in it.

She was fast, agile, and really quite impressive. Zach was keeping up with her for in the beginning, but he started to get bogged down in the gauntlet. He addressed some it of, and dodged the rest. A juke here, a forward roll there, he was doing fine, but she got ahead. No matter, as soon as he found an opening, he'd sprint and close the distance.

Alycia: Give it up Orion, you've HAD it!

Not YET I haven't...

The next thing he knew, she'd dropped from the ceiling onto his shoulders.

"Wow, Alycia.... we must be better friends than I thought!"

Alycia: You came OVER DRESSED for this session, sir :: referring to his combat armor:: and it's slowing you down!

This escalated quickly...

She sent him flying. He tucked his chin and landed on his back, sliding across the mats unharmed, and got up quickly. A drone dropped neon green liquid on him to mark him as tagged. It ran through his hair, down the side of his face in rivulets, into the collar of his suit... but it was harmless. He laughed in spite of himself. She jumped and grabbed a hold of a hook on a conveyor. Zach took off sprinting, hurdled over a barrier, formed a glowing red projectile and sent it flying towards the conveyor up ahead.

Alycia: By the time we're finished, you'll be more colorful than rainbow brite! Did I mention the LOSER buys drinks at one of the bars at the parthenon tonight?

She was pretty pleased with herself. She didn't notice the break in her free ride until the hook slipped off the line and she dropped from it, hook still in hand. Zach had planned his route to end up right under neath where she fell. He caught her in his arms, cradled easily, with a smirk.

"How about a drink right NOW?"

A drone appeared overhead to douse her. He held her and stopped for it. He wouldn't even mind the collateral splash. But it never opened. Sharon had hit the emergency stop button.

Sharon: My apologies to you Richard, and Zachary, but Alycia and I are needed immediately by Delilah Trelevan.

Zach nodded and lowered Alycia's legs to the ground. He unsnapped the front of his collar and unzipped it about six inches for ventilation. This was nothing new for him, he was used to Haleigh dropping everything and zooming off to save the world without him.

Alycia: We'll follow up with you, if it's appropriate, once we know what's going on.

"It WOULD be nice to feel like part of the team, for once."

Off they went, leaving Zach to turn and glance at Rich. He smiled and tried to wipe the water out of his hair and the sweat off his brow. He got rid of a little moisture, but the color stuck to his hair and skin like food coloring.

"Don't take it personal bud. These ladies like to take care of business all by themselves. It doesn't mean they don't value you. It seemed like you were handling yourself fairly well out there."

Just when he started to look forward to a refreshing shower, he heard Alycia's voice in his ear.

Comm Link: Oracle? Sharon and I are with Delilah. We're going to the underground infirmary at my office. We have...we have an unbelievable situation, and a person that needs medical attention. I have staff and accommodations , but We need Isis as soon as possible, and you, Orion and Recall should join us.

Zach nodded and replied that he would meet them at the infirmary, shaking his left hand to free up his watch. He pressed a button of the side of the watch face and disappeared.

He reappeared at his destination, still holding the button, a few seconds after everyone else emerged from the wormhole. He looked up from his watch to find Sharon carrying Blaze to a bed.

And she is NAKED.

He realized, as Alycia's jacket wasn't doing enough. He averted his gaze out of courteous respect. A nurse came over with a blanket and Zach turned to Delilah.

"Hey, what's going on?"

It didn't seem right that Delilah would bring Blaze to THEM and not the Six, but Zach kept his concern under control. Delilah didn't look like she'd just been in battle, so probably Haleigh was okay.

Last edited:

Matrix

Rising Star
Hellfire Club
Missions
Ability
Ultra-Omnimorph
And just that quick, the slime. Damn. He just sat there for a second, taking in the lesson to be learned.

You're brave and bold, and your power is most intriguing! You're not afraid to adapt, escalate, and try to MATCH me, but sometimes, your opponent is not what you should be solely focused on!
Point taken SS.

Rich changes to Nitrogen, the slime falling harmlessly away before changing to a small hover-drone and starting to rise to meet her. He was ready for Round 2 when the simulation, just like that, was over. He changed back to his 'normal' form as the ladies exited, leaving him and Orion behind.

"Don't take it personal bud. These ladies like to take care of business all by themselves. It doesn't mean they don't value you. It seemed like you were handling yourself fairly well out there."
Gotcha.

He heard that they were headed...somewhere or other, and that they needed Miss D. Yeah, he would be close, just in case. He entered the vents as Helium and exited into Isis' apartment, reforming as she was getting her contact from them. He was now properly dressed as he would be as the Black Knight, and prepared to accompany her, to make sure she was safe.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Clocktower

Valkyrie stomped down the hallway.

She stomped into the stairwell.

She stomped down the stairs.

She stomped down the hallway to Isis’ apartment.

She stopped. She stared at the door. She sighed.

Oracle will pay for this.

What was she, an errand boy? Not that she wanted to spend time with Alycia, either. That chick was wound tighter than than a good trebuchet.

She rapped LOUDLY on the door. She would have just gone in, but the bitch would probably hit her with a bunch of sand or something and it was so hard to get out of your hair.

“DOMINIQUE! Up and at ‘em! Time to GO!”

She knocked again and kept knocking on the door waiting for it to open. She had better things to do than wait for Dominique.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Infirmary

Delilah:
“Her name is Jasmine Klein. She’s Spellbinder’s half-sister.”

Oracle watched as the medical staff worked on the unconscious woman Delilah Trelaven had brought to her doorstep. After seeing MorningStar in action at St. Patrick’s, she had wanted to meet her in person. But this was not exactly the way she had expected their first official meeting to go. But, what could you do?

This was a large group of people – Zizi felt bad for the poor girl, waking up with so many faces staring back at her. But who was she? Was she a good witch or a bad witch, so to speak? Well, no time like the present.

She wheeled closer to where Vivica stood.

“Can you get a read on the girl Vivica? Is she really who she’s supposed to be?”

Status
Not open for further replies.