Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
Safe House

As it turned out, Seph was a fabulous cook.

"Can't taste the cyanide, right?"
"Very funny," he mumbled, taking another bite.

Seph said:
"I'm glad you like it."
He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you for doing this for me."

He tried to get her to have some, but she was uncharacteristically reluctant.

Seph said:
"I'm not hungry."
Okay, so she might eat like a tiny, cute forest animal, but she had to be hungry. And the look she was giving him was...off.

Seph said:
"No...I made it for you. You enjoy it."
Something was wrong. He stopped eating, and he asked her about it.

Seph said:
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"Seph..."

He gave her a concerned look.

Seph said:
"I'm not feeling well."
"What? Why didn't you say anything?"

He set the plate down on the bed next to him, putting his arm around her and smoothing her hair away from her face.

Seph said:
"I just need to rest....You wore me out, Bear."
He looked down into her face, eyes full of worry.

"You should have said...we didn't have to..."

Seph said:
"I'll be okay, Alek. It's not that bad this time around."
"But it's obviously not that good either. What can I get for you? Anything you want. Anything at all. Except for a kitten."

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
She didn't know if Alek was just in tuned with her, with people in general, or if she had a really bad poker face when she was sick, but he didn't believe her when she said she was fine. He looked worried, and she knew when he had that look, he wasn't going to let it go. She understood he was a protector by nature, but she didn't want him to worry. But finally, she relented with a soft sigh.

"I'm not feeling well."

She hadn't been feeling well since her conversation with Haleigh in the conservatory. But there was a small window during her conversation with Alek where she did feel normal, leading to more physical activities which probably wasn't the smartest idea. But hell, it was fun.

Alek: "What? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to worry you. I didn't want to see [pointing to his face] that look."

She said with a small smile as he placed his plate of half eaten food to the side and began to smooth her hair away from her face, his arm wrapping around her.

"I just need to rest...you wore me out Bear."

She made an effort to ease the mood with a joke, but it seemed to only make his concern grow. He looked down at her, his perfectly blue eyes filled with worry and a hint of guilt.

Alek: "You should have said...we didn't have to..."

"No...baby...I wanted to."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss, her hand holding his face in place.

"I wanted to be with you...I wanted you to make me feel good after everything that had happened earlier."

She said against his lips before kissing him again.

"And you did...a lot."

She teased, smiling against his lips. He knew exactly how to make her feel good, numerous times, in numerous ways, and he knew it. But even the most skillful person needed to hear how amazing they were sometimes. Giving him one more kiss before pulling away, she looked into his eyes, her hand moving back through his long hair.

"I'll be okay. It's not that bad this time around."

Alek: "But it's obviously not that good either. What can I get for you? Anything you want. Anything at all. Except for a kitten."

"Aww, Perle's sweet."

His aversion to cats was pretty funny, but Perle was adorable, and she really seemed to like Alek....well, his boot at least. Tucking her legs up, Persephone pulled the white down comforter over herself before laying down, sinking into the pillow next to Alek.

"You're really not going to like Onyx."

Persephone softly laughed, the imagery of Alek meeting Onyx for the first time playing out in her head. Laying on her back, Persephone ran her hand down Alek's shoulder, around his bicep, and to his forearm, gently stroking it. She could feel the burn behind her eyes as she slowly blinked.

"I don't want to sleep our day away....especially since I have a valid excuse to be outside Hellfire and don't have to rush back. If you want to do something for me, just wake me up in an hour."

She gave him a tired smile.

"And finish eating. That's one of my favorite dishes."

She admitted, her hand still slowly stroking his forearm in an effort to keep him close--feel him with her--as her eyes slowly closed.

Last edited: