Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Sitting at the Ambrosia bar, it was late and Ava was the only person there. Nursing a glass of Cabernet, she stared at her phone seeing the text from Blaze saying that Morgan was back and to come to her apartment. As much as she was happy to know that Morgan was back for Blaze, Nicolas, and Karen's sake, she also knew it was going to stir up some huge problems with Delilah, and probably some other people as well. Morgan disappeared after the Blue Moon because of what happened with Delilah. Ava didn't blame her, but she also resented her for being able to just leave and not have to deal with the fall out of the mess. To this day Delilah still wanted nothing to do with Ava, yet Ava stayed through everything anyway. She went through her OWN trauma before the Blue Moon and she was FORCED to come back during the course of it in order to help protect her team and family. She had to stay after because Morgan left. She never got a break nor a breather. She continued forward despite her own suffering mental health, which in turn ended up hurting more people. So instead of a reunion, Ava opted for a drink.

"I'll take another."

The bartender nodded and topped off her glass.

"Thanks."

Picking up her phone, she knew Alison was fully aware of Morgan's return. But she also knew that despite Alison and Morgan being like sister, Morgan LEFT Alison to deal with the aftermath and the majority of Delilah's wrath. It wasn't fair, even if Alison wouldn't admit it.

Via text: You can't avoid me bitch, Haleigh's already doing enough of that for the both of you. Text me or "pop" in. Morgan's back.

Sending the text, Ava locked her phone and pushed it away while simultaneously dragging the glass of wine closer to her.

Bartender: "You alright Miss Cassadine?"

Ava gave him a forced smile.

"Yes, thank you Steven. It's just been a long day....and about to get a whole lot longer."

Lifting her glass, she saluted him a cheers before taking a long, hefty gulp of wine.

Malice

The White Queen
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Diana Carver
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psi Lightning, Psychic reflection, Psionic Siphoning, Transiamorphic diamond form
Hellfire Mansion- Catacombs

"I love kicking people when they're down. So sad....so broken....then BAM, Chanel boot to the face. And OH how I want a nice imprint of my sole in Karen's face."

Helena grinned at the prospect of getting to face off against her oldest rival again.

:: laughing softly as she looked at some information flowing across the flowing monitor in front of her::

I wonder if she's heard about the fact that in your native timeline, SHE was the Black Queen. Christopher ALWAYS thought she was "too fragile"...but I knew better...and so did you. Beyond her bloodline, the woman is capable of being just as NASTY and MESSY as anyone with a truly BLACK heart could be.

Her violence, for THEM, is the worst kind, because she HIDES it behind that pristine, elegant facade, that maternal warmth that they know, love and NEED. She's the Six's Matriarch, but she's SHADOW WEAVER.

Talisman severely underestimated her, like Christopher often did, and she got her anti-empathetic ass HANDED to her for it. And Christopher is DEAD. I'm almost willing to start a little side wager between us....of how long it'll be before Kelly SHAW joins Kelly KING in the grave, dug by her own foolishness?

::she snickers a bit::

I know you're chomping at the bit to mess with Karen again. I actually have a little idea for you regarding that that I THINK you'll find rather interesting.

:: pressing a button, an image of Karen flows up on one side of the screen, and an image of Michael Armstrong flows down next to it. Diana looks over at Helena.::

Double DOUBLE....toil and TROUBLE?

::It was a reference not only to witchy poem from Shakespeare, but ALSO Helena's own power as an omni-morph. She knew once Helena studied the images and heard Malice's reference, the idea that Malice had would become apparent to her. Once again, Diana laughs softly.::

"I do love a good soiree! And I have a feeling this one will be interesting."

Coco stood from Helena's lap and jumped to the floor, circling before taking a seat.
Oh I'm quite sure it WILL be. Especially considering some of the VIP guests that will be in attendance. No doubt from their eyes and mouths, to their respective team's ears, will come the news of an all new Inner Circle. Too bad the news won't do them a bit of good, because by the time they are even aware of anything, we'll have brought a hammer down on their fragile little skulls and CRUSHED them.

::Malice looked up at the ceiling. There was a sparkle of...DELIGHT in her eyes! It seemed that her confrontation with Haleigh had FREED her from some of the....PREOCCUPATIONS she'd had before, and now, this was REPLACED by a renewed appetite for WANTON destruction!::

"I'm just enjoying myself. Everything is falling into place quite nicely.....the courts are being rebuilt, the truce is over, we have a BIG ace in our pocket [Haleigh]....The Six have absolutely no idea what's about to smack them in their pretty little faces. I've waited YEARS for this--since the moment my screw up of a niece blighted me with their existence. This is going to be fun."

Helena gave Diana a look of sheer pleasure. She was so ready to wipe out any trace of the six AND their allies.

"As for the Kelly....well...that bitch is nuts, and that's coming from me. She may try to Dr. Frankenstein herself into an emotionless Stepford Witch, but i've learned that no matter how hard you try to suppress who you are, it always comes back to bite you in the ass ten fold. SO, either she'll learn that very quickly....or her little rugrats will be the end of her and we'll be looking for yet ANOTHER Black Queen. Either way, as long as she doesn't pull the shit she did with you and Shadow Weaver before....we'll coexist fine."

:: Diana raised an eyebrow, and smirked with approval at Helena's keen observation.::

:: It was certainly true that MOST of the time, Diana and Helena would take verbal swipes at one another, and even prank one another. Helena managed to "lighten Diana up" in a way. BUT when it came to strategy, business and goals? They were always on the same page. There was never any doubt or wonder, and THAT was the ultimate key to their chemistry and success, and LONGEVITY. They'd outlasted ANY OTHER member of the Inner Circle, and while they were both looking forward to what was coming, secretly, they BOTH felt that there was a chance that before long...it might be....JUST the two of them again. ::

What happens tonight will certainly be one for the history books. When a person enjoys the level of status and privilege that we do, the normal rules of the common rabble simply don't apply. We have bided our time long enough, and before we GO TO WAR, it's time to revel in the power and privilege that is ours by right.

I hope that our newly installed Black Queen will understand that and fully partake in the evening as well. After all, she can be credited for reminding me the need to PREVENT these flatscans from trying to take hold of the remants of a global power that I was responsible for pushing to its greatest heights.

:: She stands up and looks at Haleigh, and her little curious pet::

See you in a few hours, i have one or two things to attend to as i prepare for the evening.

:: Cameron was on his way to his office...and Diana's mind's eye was watching with SUCH anticipation! ::

Shadow Weaver

Demon Sorceress
The Six
Real Name
Karen Victoria
Residence
Minerva's Aerie
Missions
Ability
Magick, Healing, Power Scrambling
The Parthenon - 93rd floor- Karen's office.

<< A quick snap of her fingers, and Karen rearranges the setting inside of her office suite. The seating arrangement allows Karen to be central between the two. She does not expect EITHER one to take an aggressive tone, CERTAINLY not physical. That was one of Cameron's biggest failures in his misguided attempts at communication. She knew Morgan and Delilah were capable of far better behavior, and she expected them both to exercise that behavior now.>>

<< they would stay here, FREE of prying eyes , minds AND technology, until this was resolved.>>

Alright.

<< Karen says as she seats herself midway between Morgan and Delilah.>>

This is a safe space for all present. There will be no verbal or physical aggression. We are not here to hurt or degrade one another. We are here to face a very serious problem, and we are here to address it as a FAMILY, and to RESOLVE it. Words will be spoken from places of hurt, pain and anger, but that is a far cry from attempting to deconstruct and attack. I INSIST that you both approach this with OPEN MINDS, HEARTS...and with the goal of CLOSING this rift, rather than widening it.

IF either of you needs a moment or a break before replying to something so that you can process what you've heard and form the appropriate response, please take that time, and the other will show respect and PATIENCE.

<< She waits for a few moments, and lets the two women settle themselves.>>

Now, I'd like to lay a basic foundation for both of you.

Morgan, Delilah, you have known each other all of your lives. You've grew up along side one another, and been present for many milestones, highs and lows in each other's lives. You've seen each other at your best, AND your worst. You KNOW one another. You SHARED a significant psychic event recently, and it was for a REASON. Now is the time for you to face one nother, and bring the seed that was planted, to fruition.

<< and with that, Karen sat back, to let them begin.>>

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
Omnisight, Mystical Detection, Techno Magick, Weaponry
The Hellfire Mansion - Black Queen's Quarters

< She had been changed and for the better. Her transformation and the creation of the biggest expression of her power had left her feeling revitalized like never before. She felt strong, youthful and poised. Her emotions were in tact, and though she had never been a particularly boisterous woman, Kelly was now reveling in the experience of her senses again. It had been a long time coming. For as smart as she was, even she had room to grow. Though the revelation had come at the expense of a bit of social influence among The Inner Circle, it was a lesson she needed to learn. Talisman knew that if this Diana was going to trust her, it had to be on a deeper level. So far, she had impressed Malice with her work..but just like Kelly needed to know that Diana was in this for the long haul, Diana needed to know as well. So if Kelly had to be somewhat emotionally vulnerable to foster that relationship, she would be. What they were planning to do was more important to Kelly than keeping herself completely closed off. She had mourned the death of her daughter, the death of her counterpart and she had cemented herself as the alpha version of "Kelly" across all timelines. There was no more looking back or second guessing. It was time to LIVE and to TAKE what was hers. >

< Normally, the wing that housed The Black Queen's quarters were very quiet, almost ominously so. Tonight however, the faintest indication of music could be heard. Most of the rooms in the Hellfire Mansion were soundproof, with the exception of the bedrooms. A somewhat unspoken tenet of The Hellfire Club was it's salacious reputation and what better way to titilate guests of the manor than for them to hear the secret and often devious sex games that transpired on the upper levels. A genuine smile crept up on Talisman's lips as she sat at the seat of her all black antique vanity, staring at herself. She had become so much more aware of her body, of the feel of her skin and she was taking the time to be "re-introduced" to herself. The sounds of "The Boss" by Diana Ross played on the throwback victrolla that sat on one of her accent tables. While she had always been a studious and disciplined woman..she like many other people in their youth had gone through a period of rebellion. When she could steal herself away from the lab, she spent her evenings dancing the night away at Studio 54, the epitome of money, glamour and power. It was here that she first entertained the idea of being one of these fabulous and glamorous people. Out from under the thumb of her taskmaster grandmother, Melinda Shaw, she was able to entertain dreams for the first time. It was also on the main floor of Studio 54 that a very young and attractive Kelly had a chance encounter with a certain woman in white, one that would alter the course of her life forever. >

"I'd defy...anyone who claimed that I...didn't control...whatever moved in my soul.."

< The Black Queen sang along to the music as she brushed her hair in a black silk nightgown that left little to the imagination. All of those memories came back to her in a haze, as she put down the brush and grabbed her ice cold glass of hemlock and took a sip, her black manicured nails tapping along to the beat. In a way, she was that young woman again, in a whole new world, finding her path here, and Talisman believed that it was more than ironic that just as she had met Diana years ago on the dancefloors of Studio 54, that her path in this world was uniquely tied to The White Queen. >

< Kelly Shaw was planning to use The Blackout Party as a way to show the other members of The Court who she really was when she was neither void of emotion nor drowning in it...when she was in her most powerful and natural state, which she was now. Closing her eyes and letting the beat wash over her, she didn't notice the the *POP* that heralded the arrival of a recent PEST in The Inner Circle that had a penchant for taunting those around her - Nogitsune. >

Nogitsune: "So, Dr. Strange. How's the family?"

< Talisman did not rise from her seat or turn to face her. She grabbed the antique looking perfume bottle from her vanity and sprayed her neck as she looked at The White Rook. >

"You'd have to ask somebody that has one, Emiko."

< setting the bottle down, she gave a devious smirk, one that was fully realized with the breaking of her anti-empathy spell. >

"And you could give a girl a head's up before you just APPEAR in her chambers."

< Taking another sip. >

"Come to taunt me yet again, I suppose. What is it this time, Nogitsune. What great wisdom am I not able to see?"

[flatly]

"And be direct. I hate when you speak in riddles."

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Clandestine Intelligence -- Tactical Simulator

It was a war game written specifically for Haleigh, to work around her power set. The opponents were equipped with weapons made with state of the art plastics. A dozen men, paramilitary type, and the operated like a unit. They laid down suppressive fire to close in on her, to get within EM baton range. She fended them off, even closed up their carbine barrels with lead, but they drew pistols and covered each other and before she knew it they were swinging at her, using their sidearms as bludgeoning tools. Haleigh didn't have enough limbs for all of them at once. She ducked and weaved, throwing up a block here and a stomp kick there but something hard hit her in the back of the head, and it hummed with electro-magnetic energy.

It hurt, like getting hit with an electrified pipe would, and she staggered forward. Her vision blurred for a moment and she lunged for an opening, kicking out a knee and then grabbing the man as he fell, pulling him into a rear naked choke. One arm around his neck with his throat pressed into the crook of her elbow, she brought her other hand up smoothly behind his head and locked him in, stepping around so that he was held hostage in front of his crew. Her vision sharpened back up, and the shapes of enemies became much more detailed again. Three of them were brandishing the EM batons now, and trying to work around to flank Haleigh but she backed away as they threatened.

In the past, these technologically enhanced cudgels had been known to be Haleigh's kryptonite. They brought her to knees, made her physically sick and weak as they emitted a magnetic disturbance that disrupted Haleigh's synergy with the TO virus. But just like her experience in the MRI, these weapons weren't as crippling as she remembered. She felt the energy in the air, like a thick oppression. It seemed like she could feel her muscles spasming under the onslaught. Her powers were glitching, but at least she could still stand, and resist.

From Cameron>>Ha---leigh...I really need---to see you. Will you --- me?

Haleigh choked out her hostage as one of the operators blitzed her. He swung uppercut style at her, and she barely dodged. He came at her again, bringing the baton down overhead like an axe. Haleigh dove into the aggressor, tackling him to the ground and grabbing him by his head, and slamming his skull into the ground. It was really difficult to hear tone in the digital texts.

Is he being romantic/destructive again? If it were an emergency he'd have used more capital letters, right? FUCK, I don't know if I can be alone with him right now, If I SHOULD be alone with him.

Here came another one. Haleigh caught this in mid-swing. She crushed bone with her grip, and then pulled back and slammed her elbow into the screaming goon's face, knocking him out. The unit continued to circle her like a wolf pack, knowing Haleigh couldn't use her power to regenerate ammunition if they kept her in the range of the baton's radiation. She shut down any hand-to-hand attempts as the closed in, but she got backed into a corner.

From Cameron>>Seems like you're busy-----I'll be at my offices at Zenith for-----meet me if you -----please...

Haleigh chuckled. She was indeed busy. But the last bit... 'meet me if you please?' read a bit suggestively to Haleigh. Was that how he'd meant it?

She tried to send a reply, but her 'signal' was jammed by the magnetism.

Two at once, this time. Haleigh advanced towards one, and tried to keep that dance partner in between her and his teammate as she battered him into submission.

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
The Parthenon – Karen’s Office Suite

Delilah sat down in a plush chair across from Morgan, with Karen in between them.

Karen spoke to them about closing the rift, and then turned over the mic. Delilah crossed her legs at the knee, and folded her hands in her lap. She looked at Morgan expectantly, eyebrows raised. She didn’t speak, waiting for Morgan to go first.

Now was the moment of truth. What would Morgan say? Would she brush everything under the carpet or not?

Nogitsune

Trickster
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Emiko Yukimura
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Nogitsune
The Hellfire Mansion – Talisman’s Quarters

Talisman said:
"You'd have to ask somebody that has one, Emiko."
Talisman CLAIMED she had no children, but there were others in this reality who were going to disagree with her. Emiko tossed the book onto the bed, then blinked with a *POP* so she was standing right next to Kelly, her elbows resting on the top of the vanity, head in her hands. She looked at Kelly’s reflection in the mirror.

The Black Queen sprayed perfume on herself. Emiko coughed, rather loudly.

Talisman said:
"And you could give a girl a head's up before you just APPEAR in her chambers."
“Why?”

She asked innocently, now ducking down to look through the crystal glass at the hemlock inside. Pretty.

Talisman said:
"Come to taunt me yet again, I suppose. What is it this time, Nogitsune. What great wisdom am I not able to see? And be direct. I hate when you speak in riddles."
She looked up at Kelly, and smiled.

“I am deaf, dumb and blind. But I am very shiny and always speak the truth. Who am I?”

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis
The Parthenon- Ambrosia to Ava's apartment

"Yes, thank you Steven. It's just been a long day....and about to get a whole lot longer."

Lifting her glass, she saluted him a cheers before taking a long, hefty gulp of wine.
:: Ava feels a cold hand GRIP her wrist at first, and it suitably startles her. As she immediately turns to see who has taken hold of her, she sees Alison!::

Starting without me?

:: The precog stands there in her blue corset, black mini skirt and black high heels. After a few moments, she smiles at Ava, and lowers her hand::

I know you've taken the edge off, but I need you SOMEWHAT sober. I know Morgan's back. This is a very good thing.

Come on, let's go talk....YOUR place.

:: Moments later, in Ava's penthouse, they are seated directly across from one another.::

I got your message while I was in transit, so I figured I'd make this a little surprise.

I'm going to be here....for the time being.

:: Ava noted Alison's look and tone. Whenever she suddenly appeared stateside like this, it was NOT a good thing.::

:: She waited for Ava to start talking. She knew the goddess had specific things on her mind::

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
The Hellfire Mansion - Black Queen's Chambers

Nogitsune: "I am deaf, dumb and blind. But I am very shiny and always speak the truth. Who am I?"

< The intellectual in Kelly wouldn't allow her to brush off a chance to show her prowess. She looked back at her reflection, impressed with how she looked. She arched her eyebrow and gave a smirk. >

"Could it be a mirror?"

< She grabbed her glass and took another sip of ice cold hemlock as she began to fuss with her nails, one of her favorite accessories. Satisfied with how they were looking, she turned in her chair to face Nogitsune. >

"Is this the part where you make my reflection some kind of horrible monster?"

< Kelly flashed an annoyed smile. >

"Honestly, don't you have anything better to do? We have a party to prepare for. Couldn't you go and spook the cater waiters or something?"

< Smirking. >

"On second thought...I would like to see that. Please do that once you LEAVE my room."

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Fire elemental, Flight, Elemental embodiment
The Parthenon- Blaze's penthouse

Blaze felt so much BETTER now that Morgan was back, but the moment they returned to the Parthenon? She felt the tension from ALL directions. She did her best to push forward. There was no reason why they couldn't at least welcome Morgan BACK in this moment. There'd be PLENTY of time to hammer out personal issues, at least that's what Blaze THOUGHT.

She hadn't had the chance to talk with Delilah. She needed to. She needed to fix things with her, and after the dream time experience, Blaze felt there was nothing that was going on in waking reality that ALL of them couldn't work through. But something was OFF, when they were all gathered in her apartment. Karen sensed it too, and cleared everyone out.

This was one of those rare times where she DID need to take a moment to rest and recharge herself. And so, she laid down, and soon the cats joined her.

This peaceful moment wouldn't last long.

::FLASH!::

Seer said:
<< sounds, VOICES, CONFLICT. >>
Blaze's apple green eyes pop open and she sits up. Looking forward with concern, before slipping on her mini robe and walking out of master suite. Morgan was here, and so was....

Cameron!

He'd apparently come BACK, and revealed his REAL feelings.

Blaze could hear them both very well, as the door to the lower level suite was open and sound traveled throughout the spacious penthouse, and neither Cameron nor Morgan were bothering to keep their voices down.

She heard every ugly word, and the look on her face said it all. She was NOT happy. BUT she didn't go charging down the stairs and barging in to the suite. She decided to just LISTEN. Sometimes, gathering information prooved to be more effective than rushing to get involved without knowing the whole story.

It was like the two of them had completely reverted to previous incarnations of themselves, and it was turning Blaze's STOMACH. ALL this time, Cameron felt like this about Morgan and hadn't said ANYTHING to Blaze about it. He was an ASS to Frost....it didn't matter that it wasn't the REAL Frost..it was still A PART of her...given FORM by HIS sick twisted thunder cunt of a "mother." HE had written her off completely, not willing to see her as a person in need of help TODAY, ONLY as what he remembered her for...and here he was, badgering Morgan for doing the same thing to HIM?

Blaze places her hands to her temples and shuts her eyes for a moment, as she listens to Morgan, using her bitchcraft to slice, dice and just generally CUT UP Cameron in a way that she might have respodned to a member of Valiant, or HALEIGH in their earlier days. She shook her head as she listened to her sister.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

This was awful. This was WRONG. Hadn't the two of them communicated at Morgan's apartment when he had helped Blaze!? Hadn't they worked so well together in that shared dream!?

MY plans for MY life are "fucking stupid?"

No, dear Cameron....YOU'RE the one who's fucking stupid if you think YOUR opinion of ME or how I run MY life MATTERS. My Sanctorum on the Illustra site will be constructed, and that is where I will be living. It's not a matter for debate by YOU or anyone else.

But I'll tell you this much...ALL the things YOU mentioned? Just PROVE that YOUR thinking that it was TIME for everyone to come back here SO SOON after we'd JUST taken an important step forward from EXILE was ERRONEOUS and they've SUFFERED for it. I COULD have snatched them away via stepping disc at ANY MOMENT, and brought them to Limbo to keep them SAFE, but I LEARNED my lesson about just....TAKING OVER someone's life, even in the name of trying to protect them.

BUT, now that I'm BACK? And seeing how PETTY you STILL are? If I think MY family- Blaze, my mother, Nicolas, and anyone ELSE that I hold dear to me- is no longer SAFE here in this place with YOU? I'll take THEM with me too, I'll take them so far away you'll NEVER be able to find them OR blight them with your foolish, wreckless behavior! And you just TRY and stop me.

Now. If you've quite finished.

<< She turns her nose up at Cameron and haughtily walks passed him.>>
"Oh we're finished..."

[thinking, he called out to her]

"You know..I was prepared to FIGHT with you. To yell and scream and FIGHT with you...but I wasn't prepared to lose all respect for you. Do me a favor...find somewhere else to stay tonight."
"Oh...HELL no..."

Blaze said audibly, NOW making her way down the steps to the main floor, before she'd reach the lower level when...

Morgan: With PLEASURE, ASSHOLE. I think you'll find that there's NOTHING that I need you, or anyone who THINKS like you, for.

<< Karen disappeared from her perched position above the two of them, a chime sounds off as she reappears before them both.>>

Karen: Stop right there. The two of you are completely out of order! You haven't even been in the same room with one another for one hour, and you COMPLETELY DEGENERATE, trying to ONE UP each other in this cruel exercise of deconstruction?!

<< To Cameron>>

You really think TOO MUCH of yourself. I KNEW you were lying in the hallway, and so I never left. There is a WAY to foster to communication with someone you are seeking to address personal issues with. But do NOT think that you speak for EVERYONE ELSE. YOUR issues with Morgan are your own.
So KAREN had known that there was something wrong too. And Cameron had lied to her just to try to get at Morgan when he thought no one would be around? She listened as Cameron disrespected Karen on multiple levels, and even threatened her over Talisman. His hypocrisy regarding family members was...well it was very disappointing. And the way he spoke to her mother and her sister? well NOW she was PISSED.

Karen took Morgan and left, and Cameron was so wrapped up in his emotion, he stormed out of Blaze's penthouse without even noticing her standing on the staircase.

After he left, Blaze stood there for a moment. She was REELING from what she'd heard from both of them. But one thing that stood out BESIDE his hypocrisy regarding Frost vs Talisman, was his cruelty toward her sister, and she was NOT going to stand for it.

A short time later, after BLOWING UP @Rampage and Ruby's phones to come to her apartment ASAP, she now had them there, and they were back in the conversation pit.

She told them everything she heard.

After a few moments, she then made her position clear.

"I knew something was wrong. I FELT IT."

" I knew this wouldn't be easy for anybody. I knew there were things to be addressed, issues to resolved. EVERYBODY deserves a chance to start fresh. And after what we all went through in that dream? I assumed everyone would realize that anything we had going on in waking reality COULD be addressed. But after what I heard? OH HELL NO."

"He played that VERY sneaky, even LYING to my mom in the hall way so he could come back in here to get at Morgan while no one else was around, or so he thought. Just WHAT did he think he was going to accomplish?"

"My mom apparently perceived the same thing I did, because it turns out she was HERE watching and listening to the whole thing, and when she tried to intervene, he was incredibly rude to her...just like he was rude to my OTHER sister, FROST. But then he THREATENED my mom, over that psycho bitch from another timeline that's supposed to be HIS "Mother."

"I lost my sister once, I lost my OTHER sister a SECOND time, I will NOT lose Morgan again. I will NOT let Cameron or anyone else PILE ON, DUMP all their pent up problems and frustrations on my sister! And if Morgan is not welcomed here, than NEITHER AM I. "

" He was so unkind to Frost. He didn't care what happened to her. And he thinks KAREN owes HIM an explanation!?"

" I WON'T let him do this to Morgan. If he doesn't back off of her..."

Blaze was (pun intended) HOT. And she needed to talk to people she TRUSTED first before she made any decisions about what to do, but one thing was clear...she would NOT stand by and see Morgan cast out. It didn't matter that Morgan could easily afford to stay where ever she wanted. OR she could go back to Limbo. Blaze was NOT about to let her be treated like a pariah! She would LEAVE with her, and from the sound of it, Karen would follow suit as well.

The very thing that Karen had warned Cameron about was starting to happen...the first CRACK of what could be a SCHISM was beginning to form in a group that was...FRAGILE at best during these recent months.

Nogitsune

Trickster
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Emiko Yukimura
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Nogitsune
The Hellfire Mansion - Kelly's Quarters

Talisman said:
"Could it be a mirror?"
Emiko clapped her hands together. No one around here EVER wanted to play.

Talisman said:
"Is this the part where you make my reflection some kind of horrible monster?"
“Nope.”

She snapped her fingers, and the hemlock Kelly was drinking turned back into the scuzzy, algae-infested pond water it really was.

Talisman said:
"Honestly, don't you have anything better to do? We have a party to prepare for.
“Nope.”

Talisman said:
Couldn't you go and spook the cater waiters or something? On second thought...I would like to see that. Please do that once you LEAVE my room."
“Probably later. The party will be boring.”

She ran her fingers along Kelly’s vanity table.

“But since you answered my riddle correctly…very good, Dr. Strange…I’ll tell you what I heard Helena say about you…if you want…”

Emiko grinned devilishly at Kelly.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
The parthenon- 93rd floor - Karen's office

Delilah sat down in a plush chair across from Morgan, with Karen in between them.

Karen spoke to them about closing the rift, and then turned over the mic. Delilah crossed her legs at the knee, and folded her hands in her lap. She looked at Morgan expectantly, eyebrows raised. She didn’t speak, waiting for Morgan to go first.

Now was the moment of truth. What would Morgan say? Would she brush everything under the carpet or not?
<< Morgan took a drink of water as she settled into her seat. Karen helped to set the tone, and Morgan looked at her mother, then over at Delilah.>>

Delilah.

I'm owe you an apology.

Alison and I...

I... made a made a MISTAKE, a TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

<< There was no turning back. Morgan began to show her mother, and Delilah the BENEFIT of the time she'd spent in Limbo working through things, REPAIRING herself, being able to face this moment!>>

When Alison came to me...and we were discussing this horrible vision, this NIGHTMARE she'd had about you. We didn't rely on our TRUST and LOVE for you. We were caught up in FEAR. We didn't want to LOSE you again.

We....I wanted to protect you, and operating in a powerful, but wrong emotion, I resorted to a very bad habit that I've struggled with for a long time, trying to CONTROL my loved ones in order to save them.

<< She said with regret>>

We didn't remember who you were, WHY we felt about you the way we always have.

I didn't trust you with your own life decisions and I was wrong with that.

I didn't treat you as a peer, the equal, the best friend and CONFIDANT you've been to me since were small children.

<< She paused, as she felt a "lump" rising up in her throat. She was allowing herself to face something that, upon her arrival in Limbo, she FIRST thought she should either LOCK AWAY or EXCISE from her mind and soul. But then she realized that was the wrong thing to do.>>

<< she said with a slightly shakey voice>>

....I've always prided myself on being a feminist, and yet, I took away your right to choose. In my scrambled efforts...I failed to give you what you needed to make an informed decision, and worse, I didn't provide you with the safety and SUPPORT that you needed, not like you did for me during the Inferno...or my mom, when Master Mold pulled me through the seige perilous.

I'm SORRY, Delilah.

<< Tears formed and fell from her violet eyes as she felt eyes almost PULSATING from the grief and guilt coming out of her>>

I'm very SORRY for the hurt I've caused you. That was never my intention.

<< Delilah WAS family, she WAS another sister to Morgan, and just like Sharon had said in the dream time, and Karen echoed in waking reality, their hearts and souls knew each other. they always would. There WAS a way to close this rift, and Morgan was now in a position to do what she needed to do for Delilah to help close that rift.>>

<< She bowed her head and closed her eyes tightly, as Karen handed her a tissue. Karen herself looked a bit sad as she watched her daughter finally address this in truth and love. After a few moments, Morgan composes herself a bit, dabbing tears from her eyes >>

Please...forgive me.

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
The Hellfire Estate - Black Queen Quarters

< The hemlock she was drinking transformed into some kind of horrible murky and algae-infested water as she took it into her mouth. She had a strong constitution, but this was disgusting. Rather than give Emiko the satisfaction of pulling off such a trick, she simply opened her mouth as the water poured out of her mouth and back into the glass. >

Nogitsune: "Probably later. The party will be boring."

< The Black Queen rose from her chair and grabbed the black silken robe draped over it, wrapping it around her body and tying it at the waist, clinging to her body perfectly. She smirked at the pest. >

"Don't be so sure, Emiko. There will be plenty of people for you to pester and annoy tonight. I'm even excited, which should be enough to scare even you...After months of hard work, I'm looking forward to unwinding.."

Nogitsune: "But since you answered my riddle correctly...very good, Dr. Strange...I'll tell you what I heard Helena say about you...if you want..."

< Talisman laughed. >

"What a...NAUGHTY little girl you are.."

< She thought for a moment. Whatever Enchantrah had to say about her, she was sure it was...colorful. >

"And what did the gin-soaked Lady Quartermaine have to say?"

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
After being ushered out by Karen, Nicolas began to work in earnest on the project Morgan had just spoken of. One candidate just accepted a hastily arranged well-paid internship through his shipping company's engineering division. He was tracking down a second target when his phone buzzes...and buzzes....and buzzes. Nicolas checks it and Blaze has gone full on emoji city with him, all of it telling him to come to her apartment NOW.

He made his way down, apparently in time to meet up with Cassandra on the way in. He'd gotten no hug before so he greeted her warmly before getting his game face on to enter and see what could be the matter. He seated himself beside an apparently highly agitated Blaze and listened.

She told them everything she heard.

After a few moments, she then made her position clear.

"I knew something was wrong. I FELT IT."

" I knew this wouldn't be easy for anybody. I knew there were things to be addressed, issues to resolved. EVERYBODY deserves a chance to start fresh. And after what we all went through in that dream? I assumed everyone would realize that anything we had going on in waking reality COULD be addressed. But after what I heard? OH HELL NO."

"He played that VERY sneaky, even LYING to my mom in the hall way so he could come back in here to get at Morgan while no one else was around, or so he thought. Just WHAT did he think he was going to accomplish?"

"My mom apparently perceived the same thing I did, because it turns out she was HERE watching and listening to the whole thing, and when she tried to intervene, he was incredibly rude to her...just like he was rude to my OTHER sister, FROST. But then he THREATENED my mom, over that psycho bitch from another timeline that's supposed to be HIS "Mother."

"I lost my sister once, I lost my OTHER sister a SECOND time, I will NOT lose Morgan again. I will NOT let Cameron or anyone else PILE ON, DUMP all their pent up problems and frustrations on my sister! And if Morgan is not welcomed here, than NEITHER AM I. "

" He was so unkind to Frost. He didn't care what happened to her. And he thinks KAREN owes HIM an explanation!?"

" I WON'T let him do this to Morgan. If he doesn't back off of her..."

Stop a second Blaze...take a moment and breathe. I do not plan to replace my clothing tonight because you have a flare up! Now, Morgan is a grown woman and can handle herself. The words were harsh on both ends but they, in the end, were words. Let's relax a second and not fly off the handle. As for where she stays, Cameron AND Morgan know I own a TON of places in New York including the Brownstone. She can stay there, it even has maid service and everything is spotless and fully stocked. She will NOT be in the street. You can stay there as well until everyone cools off and we can sort this out.

Nicolas hands her an electronic key. He was certainly unhappy with the situation and he would not have Morgan bullied by ANYONE. But at the same time, he was focused on trying to be the cooler head here. Both of them had legendary mouths and the temptation to focus on the zings rather than the issues was strong. He would not fall prey to that at this time. He draped an arm around Blaze and squeezed, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

Now have a drink and take a moment to get your shit together before a bad situation becomes worse. That is what you want to avoid and I want to help that come to pass. Things will sort out. I will help see to it.

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
The Parthenon - Karen's Offices

Morgan said:
Delilah. I owe you an apology. Alison and I... I... made a made a MISTAKE, a TERRIBLE MISTAKE…I didn't trust you with your own life decisions and I was wrong with that.
Delilah sat and listened. She waited for Morgan to qualify her apology with an, “but it was for your own good!” or “you were out of your mind!” or “Bishop!” There would be some way that Morgan would get it in that she was sorry but she wasn’t REALLY sorry, that she OF COURSE knew best at all times.

Morgan said:
I didn't provide you with the safety and SUPPORT that you needed, not like you did for me during the Inferno...or my mom, when Master Mold pulled me through the siege perilous.
Yes, she had been there for Morgan when there had been no goddamn reason for her to be, other than the fact that she was her friend. How many times had she dropped everything for Morgan? The one person who should ALWAYS have had her back. But when it had mattered, she didn’t. And it had taken her these long months, months and months hiding in Limbo like a scared child, for her to even APOLOGIZE. For to even THINK she had done anything WRONG.

And Delilah was just supposed to accept that? Why, because Karen told her – no, ORDERED her – to? She was just supposed to say that everything was forgiven and everything would be the way it was before? No…it wouldn’t…couldn’t be…

Morgan said:
I'm SORRY, Delilah. I'm very SORRY for the hurt I've caused you. That was never my intention. Please...forgive me.
She had listened to all this silently. Watched Morgan cry. Seen Karen look heartbroken.

She opened her mouth and closed it again.

What the hell was she supposed to do?

And then she was out of her chair.

She closed the distance between her and Morgan in half a second.

And wrapped her arms about Morgan.

“Of course, of course I forgive you.”

This was what she had wanted, wasn’t it? For Morgan to admit she was wrong. What good would it do, hanging on to the anger? Morgan WAS her friend, had been her entire life. But still, there was something…

Delilah leaned back on her haunches and looked Morgan square in the face, teary-eyed and sniffling.

“I do forgive you. I know you thought you were doing the right thing. But I…”

She glanced at Karen quickly.

“You broke my trust. And that’s not something that can be put right just like that. Everything’s not going to be the same way it was, not right away. Maybe not ever.”

She took a shakey breath.

“But I’m willing to work on it, if you are.”

She looked into Morgan's face, waiting to see whether there was anything of their friendship worth saving.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
The Parthenon – Blaze’s Suite

:: Cass was back in her apartment watching-but-not-really-watching tv. She was lost in her thoughts. She had had a bad day, but the little white kitten instantly turned it around again. She grinned as she recalled how the kitten had jumped into her lap and started playing with the strings on her sweater. The reunion went well. Morgan seemed to be in a good place, so that was a win for sure. It gave her hope that maybe they could even become friends. ::

:: After awhile, her phone began buzzing NONSTOP. It was from Blaze, demanding that she come back to her penthouse. Cass frowned. She sounded freaked or mad or pissed. Sighing, Cass got up and wandered on back to Blaze’s apartment. ::

“Hey-“

:: Blaze YANKED her inside. She could see Nicolas already there. What could happen in the short time hat Cass had left that had gotten her so upset? ::

“Hi, Nicolas! Blaze, sit down. Breathe. Now…what happened?”

:: Blaze told them all about Cameron, Morgan, and Karen. Cass appreciated the love that Blaze had for Morgan, AND Karen, AND Cameron. She truly did. BUT…the three were ALL grown ups who could fight their own battles. Sure, it sounded like it got a little heated, and yeah, Cameron may have been harsh in his words, but still…blow ups DID happen and hopefully Morgan and Cameron were both mature enough to handle it on their own. ::

HA! Since when does the Six stay out of ANYBODY’S business?

:: Nicolas said as much, and Cass nodded her head in agreement. ::

“Nicolas is right, Blaze. Morgan and Cameron are both big enough to handle themselves. But, and I have to say this, Cameron is right on one thing. It’s MUCH safer for ALL of us if we stick together under one roof.”

:: Cass held up a hand to keep her friends from protesting. ::

“I’m sure that there are ways to connect Morgan’s place to The Parthenon, magickally speaking that is, but that still seems risky. We ALL are a family, and we should stick together.”

:: Lingering resentment aside, Cass knew that she belonged in the Six. She smiled at Blaze. ::

“Calm down. Drink, as Nicolas has advised. He’s right; we don’t want to make a bad situation worse.”

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
The Parthenon- 93rd Floor- Karen's office

And then she was out of her chair.

She closed the distance between her and Morgan in half a second.

And wrapped her arms about Morgan.

“Of course, of course I forgive you.”

This was what she had wanted, wasn’t it? For Morgan to admit she was wrong. What good would it do, hanging on to the anger? Morgan WAS her friend, had been her entire life. But still, there was something…

Delilah leaned back on her haunches and looked Morgan square in the face, teary-eyed and sniffling.

“I do forgive you. I know you thought you were doing the right thing. But I…”

She glanced at Karen quickly.

<< Karen WAS watching, and looked a little misty eyed herself.>>

<< Morgan had gone from being on the verge of MURDERING Delilah, to hating her, from thinking she was too stupid to live, to (for a time) creating an environment in Limbo where Delilah never existed...to FINALLY allowing HERSELF to comeback together and look at the situation with whole eyes, heart and soul.>>

<< She truly had thought she was doing the right thing, but she went about it all the wrong way, she made a mistake and she hurt Delilah, terribly. SHE hurt Delilah. She didn't MEAN to, but she had.>>

<< Morgan WAS accustomed to being "always right" for various reasons, but she had always shown her love & care in different ways, believing that if her actions were extravagant enough, the person would know and understand, and perhaps FORGIVE any unintentional misteps or transgressions. But Morgan and Alison, though they truly WERE trying to save Delilah, they ended up steam rolling over her in the worst way, and it was something Delilah couldn't just ignore.>>

<< Morgan and Alison both thought Delilah had mental health issues, and while she may have, so did THEY, issues that were deep seated and had informed many of the choices they made, their outlook on others, and their ways of doing things. It was "easier" for them to dive into DESPAIR over Delilah's very real problem, than to REMEMBER her for who she was at her BEST and to operate out of a place of TRUST, LOVE and RESPECT. It was REFLEXIVE for Morgan AND Alison to react out of FEAR or ANGER in the face of danger and to resort to drastic, even BRUTAL methods, even in the name of protecting their loved ones, and while MANY times it had worked out in the end....THIS time, even though they'd saved Delilah's life....they left her with such pain...death may have been preferrable to her after all. They couldn't see that then. Part of why Morgan needed this time WAS to come around and not only restore HERSELF, but to truly soul search and see it from DELILAH'S side as never before.>>

<< She had, and she came from a place of truth and love just now....and thankfully, Delilah was true to her word to Karen, and while this was no MAGICK CURE...it WAS a MUCH NEEDED RESET!>>
<< Morgan held her dear best friend, and openly weeped. After a few moments, Delilah pulled back and looked into Morgan's eyes.>>

“You broke my trust. And that’s not something that can be put right just like that. Everything’s not going to be the same way it was, not right away. Maybe not ever.”

She took a shakey breath.

“But I’m willing to work on it, if you are.”

She looked into Morgan's face, waiting to see whether there was anything of their friendship worth saving.
I know...

<< Morgan said softly as she wiped away tears>>

...but you heard me....and you felt the truth and sincerity from me.

your forgiveness...

<< she struggles>>

...it means EVERYTHING to me that we can work on this...TOGETHER.

Through all the changes...our hearts and souls still recognize one another, just like Sharon said in the dream that we all shared.

I know that it will take time...but if we do this together, that time will pass much more smoothly and progress will be made.

<< she reaches out to hug Delilah>>

You're my best friend...a SISTER to me...and I love you. I'm so sorry that I hurt you the way that I did.

<< Standing up with Delilah>>

But I promise you, I've LEARNED from my mistake.

Nogitsune

Trickster
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Emiko Yukimura
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Nogitsune
The Hellfire Mansion - Kelly's Quarters

Talisman said:
"After months of hard work, I'm looking forward to unwinding."
Emiko tilted her head, then moved her body in a circular motion, trying to work out how Kelly was going to unwind herself…

Talisman said:
"And what did the gin-soaked Lady Quartermaine have to say?"
Emiko looked up, startled.

“Oh no, she was drinking bourbon.”

Emiko blinked, then reboarding her former train of thought, made a show of looking around her before sidling up to Kelly conspiratorially and speaking in a hushed whisper.

“Well, FIRST she told Malice that you were just as crazy as Kelly King EVER was, maybe even crazier.”

Emiko opened her eyes wide, and nodded her head.

“And THEN she said that you, could never really be part of the sisterhood, and that it would be better for things if it were just the two of them again.”

She thought for a second.

“Oh, and then she said, that you had a huge behind, and if you ever saw yourself from the back, you’d use your science on yourself rather than wasting so much time with those Walking Dead rejects.”

She looked at Kelly proudly.

“I think that’s all. Yep, that’s all she said.”

Persephone
Persephone
LOL! Omg, this is too funny.

Shadow Weaver

Demon Sorceress
The Six
Real Name
Karen Victoria
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Aerie
Missions
Ability
Magick, Healing, Power Scrambling
The Parthenon- 93rd floor- Karen's Office.

<< There was something to be SAID for all the... "psycho babble" ;) >>

<< Karen understood the need, the VALUE of building up a person's mind and soul, in order for the body, the overall BEING to be able to do and BE their best.>>

<< Cameron had always seemed resentful of the way Karen and Ororo took care of Morgan, but Karen dismissed that. Morgan was her daughter, and she would ALWAYS be there for her daughters...ALL of them. She would not apologize OR second guess herself on her maternal instincts. Normally, Karen wouldn't hold Cameron's crass comments in that moment against him, because it was just that, a MOMENT. He had things he needed to express, and he was NEVER the best at interpersonal dialogue....which stemmed from his own tragic dynamic with his mother, and the other traumas he endured, including homelessness.>>

<< But any sympathy that she might have had for him, any GROWTH in her view of him as he had indeed changed, was now close to EVAPORATING in the wake of Kelly Shaw, and HIS gross behavior regarding Frost. He wanted respect, but often degenerated from respectable behavior to something intoleratble. He didn't show an OUNCE of kindness to a girl who was in much the same position HE was. He seemed to have FORGOTTEN that were it not for VIVICA, he would have been another casualty. He might have even been plucked from the gutter by DIANA and ultimately turned into a psychic hound! But now, in his new life, with all the lofty heights of success and status that came with it, he looked down on Frost, completely ignoring the trauma that played a role in HER mental health crises...and that disgusted Karen.>>

<< His willingness to hit below the belt at a moments provocation, while demanding HE be treated as a human being was another of his....less than sterling traits.>>

<< But the most PERSONAL issue she had with him NOW, was KELLY SHAW, and his utter IMPERTINENCE regarding the fact that Talisman had brutally harrassed and nearly murdered Karen, and ultimately caused the death of Frost. HE thought Karen should defer to HIM where HER family's or her OWN safety was concerned? Much as Karen HAD come to care for him...she would not HESITATE to strike him down if he got in HER way or interfered with her exacting the JUSTICE that was her's by RIGHT.>>

<< Before the BLOW UP in Blaze's apartment, Karen had thought of ALL of this, and she hoped to AVOID most of it by simply going to ALISON, whom she KNEW would immediately join forces with her. But now...it had come to this. Cameron threatened her, and he really thought that he could disrespect her, her daughter(s) and there NOT be consequences?>>

<< But even all of THAT took a back seat just now to a truly important, PERSONAL matter. As Karen had told Morgan, it was time for the Victoria family to get their house in order, and that meant closing this rift with Delilah, who Karen regarded as a daughter.>>

<< As their interaction unfolded, Karen couldn't help but show the emotion she was feeling as she watched her two girls FINALLY find their way back to one another! They FINALLY came out of the darkness, and into the light, and took a step FORWARD, TOGETHER.>>

<< Morgan prooved to Karen that she HAD learned, and that she was NOT the same enraged young woman who departed them all at the conclusion of the Blue Moon. Morgan didn't excuse herself, she didn't displace the blame on Delilah or anyone else. She humbled herself. She admitted that she made a mistake, and she said she was sorry. and Delilah, who had been on a long, lonely path of pain ever since, prooved that she was true to her world to hear Morgan with an open heart. She FORGAVE Morgan, and finally allowed herself to go to her best friend. >>

<< a few tears fell from Karen's emerald green eyes as she watched her two girls that she'd raised/watched over , now face a family issue like two young women with good, TRUE hearts.>>

<< As Morgan and Delilah stood up, Karen came to both of them and hugged them both>>

Well done, young ladies.

<< she said softly as shudders a bit, letting the emotion slowly flow from her.>>

<< Standing back and looking at them both.>>

Build on this moment going forward. HOLD ON to it, and REMEMBER it each day.

And DON'T be afraid to reach out to one another...in TRUTH and in love. DON'T use the truth a weapon, and don't let the past derail the present and obscue the future.

We're a family...we need to be there for one another, and only through support, open and honest communication, and careful, ETHICAL treatment, while the bonds of trust be strengthened, and ultimately restored between you.

I will always be available to both of you. You're my precious girls, I love you both, and you've made me proud of both of you.

<< A moment passes...and Karen looks to Morgan, knowing she can speak freely about this topic in front of Delilah.>>

Morgan...I know that I've been handing you an intinerary since you've returned to New York, and I'm afraid it's not quite finished yet.

I need to see you and Blaze. I need to talk to you about an event that occurred just before your return. It has to do with your other sister....Frost.

We'll have our meeting...

<< Karen paused for a moment, thinking about Cameron's rude and abrupt "eviction" of Morgan. By NOW she was aware that Blaze was awake, and apparently had heard the exchange too, and was VERY upset. She was prepared to leave with Morgan, and so was Karen. >>

...Well...we'll have the meeting in just a little while. I'm sure that you have a few things you'd like to do in the meantime, but just be available when I call you, okay?

<< She looks at Delilah, squeezing her hand>>

I'll see you later.

<< Smiling at both of them, with a chime sounding off, she DISAPPEARS.>>

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Fire elemental, Flight, Elemental embodiment
The Parthenon- Blaze's suite

Stop a second Blaze...take a moment and breathe. I do not plan to replace my clothing tonight because you have a flare up! Now, Morgan is a grown woman and can handle herself. The words were harsh on both ends but they, in the end, were words. Let's relax a second and not fly off the handle. As for where she stays, Cameron AND Morgan know I own a TON of places in New York including the Brownstone. She can stay there, it even has maid service and everything is spotless and fully stocked. She will NOT be in the street. You can stay there as well until everyone cools off and we can sort this out.

Nicolas hands her an electronic key.
Blaze takes the electronic key in her hand, and looks at it for a moment.

:: Nicolas said as much, and Cass nodded her head in agreement. ::

“Nicolas is right, Blaze. Morgan and Cameron are both big enough to handle themselves. But, and I have to say this, Cameron is right on one thing. It’s MUCH safer for ALL of us if we stick together under one roof.”
Blaze looked over at Cass. But her BFF knew her VERY well.

:: Cass held up a hand to keep her friends from protesting. ::

“I’m sure that there are ways to connect Morgan’s place to The Parthenon, magickally speaking that is, but that still seems risky. We ALL are a family, and we should stick together.”

:: Lingering resentment aside, Cass knew that she belonged in the Six. She smiled at Blaze. ::

“Calm down. Drink, as Nicolas has advised. He’s right; we don’t want to make a bad situation worse.”

He draped an arm around Blaze and squeezed, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

Now have a drink and take a moment to get your shit together before a bad situation becomes worse. That is what you want to avoid and I want to help that come to pass. Things will sort out. I will help see to it.
Blaze squeezed Nicolas' arm, and Cass' hand, and slowly slipped away from both of them, standing up in the center of the conversation pit, before walking up the steps and turning back to face them.

She sighed. She was definitely calmer now in the presence of her loved ones, and they helped bring her back down from the orbit she'd rocketed up to, but it was not going to be this easy.

"It's not about fear of homelessness, Nic. Morgan can afford to go wherever she wants. So can I for that matter. Neither of us is poor. But I JUST got Morgan back, after LOSING Frost. I'm NOT letting her out of my sight. If she goes...I go."

Blaze slowly walked over to the bar and poured herself a drink.

"Anybody want anything? I still have plenty of stuff left from the brief welcome back Morgan gathering..."

She walked toward them...slowly circling the top of the conversation pit. She was still in her mini robe...with nothing underneath, and she wasn't AT ALL worried about being a heartbeat away from nude in front of Nicolas OR Cass for that matter.

She looks at Cass

"Cass...I know what you're saying, and I agree with you. But weren't we all together at Melrose Place? Just WHAT was wrong with us being there? It was FINE, until HE decided that we could "do better." You should've heard him. He implied that Morgan was the past....a relic, and that HE was the future. What gives him the right to make such arrogant presumptions? MY timeline's Cameron was arrogant like that once....a good ol fashion ASS KICKING helped break him of THAT!"

"If it's 'about family' then he should be able to WELCOME family BACK just like they welcomed HIM back time and again!"

"Here's the thing. I KNOW that Cameron and Morgan are adults. They CAN handle themsleves. But what I heard? It was the complete OPPOSITE of what was going on between them when they communicated at Melrose Place, or even in the dream time event! This wasn't JUST a blow up, Cass. Something is WRONG. "

"Look, you were there...Cameron was HORRIBLE to Frost. It doesn't matter that it wasn't "HER..." it was PART of her, and even the REMNANTS of her her were in pain. She didn't ASK to be created like that. SOMEONE did that to her, and as it turns out, it was KELLY SHAW...HIS MOTHER!"

" He didn't care what happened to her. He didn't even care that she DIED in the very place that she'd been abused by OUR father."

"And speaking of Kelly Shaw...has ANYONE noticed that with the exception of ALISON, ALL of the women in HIS family are supreme THUNDER CUNTS!?"

Blaze looks at Nicolas

"She HURT Karen, she tried to MURDER HER, and nearly succeeded, TWICE, in front of MOST of us!"

"Nic, Michael told you about it, but you weren't here...you didnt see the pain, the TERROR in my mom's eyes...you didn't FEEL it. You didn't FEEL her UNRAVELING when she....when WE thought that it was CHRISTOPHER attacking her, STRANGLING her. KELLY caused of that. She took advantage of Morgan's absence, and she attacked Karen in the worst way."

" Cameron didn't offer ANY kind of condolence or sympathy. But NOW he's THREATENING Karen over his "MOTHER?""

Blaze GULPED down her drink and returned to the bar to make another.

"my mom has EVERY right to defend herself and she...WE deserve JUSTICE for what Kelly did to Karen AND to Frost. Morgan deserves a chance to mend fences. "

"He expects my mom to DEFER to him on Kelly, but HE didn't show US any kind of consideration or even OFFER to help us with FROST!"

She downs her next drink, and makes another....taking this one and returns to slowly pacing around them.

::SIGH!::

"I'm telling you... the way he talked to Morgan and ESPECIALLY Karen. If I say something to him right now? It might not be with my mouth. That's why I called you both here. I wanted to TALK with you about this first. But I need you both to HEAR what I'm saying...it wasn't JUST a "BLOW UP." It was something else. I heard it in his voice. It's obvious that he's stuck on Kelly Shaw. He's got a problem with my mom because she won't talk to him about it."

" Add to that, The way he lied to Karen and came back here to confront Morgan...the things he said...the needless ADD ON of him putting her OUT of the hotel? It's just like Delilah said...he's ALWAYS wanted to be on the TOP FLOOR and FLEX the way he felt Morgan did when they were in Illustra!"

"It's almost like...he's LOOKING for a reason to REVERT, and if that's the case...I will do ANYTHING I have to to protect my mom and my sister."

" I think for now, it's a good idea if we left the Parthenon. We'll leave tonight, and we'll take you up on your offer, Nic, and relocate to the Brownstone."

Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
With the EXCEPTION of Alison? :p
Status
Not open for further replies.