I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
Nicolas sat back and let Blaze let it out. She had some points, and he was concerned that what he meant about what he was willing to do was being misunderstood. He waited for her to finish, rolling what she was saying in his mind.

"Nic, Michael told you about it, but you weren't here...you didnt see the pain, the TERROR in my mom's eyes...you didn't FEEL it. You didn't FEEL her UNRAVELING when she....when WE thought that it was CHRISTOPHER attacking her, STRANGLING her. KELLY caused of that. She took advantage of Morgan's absence, and she attacked Karen in the worst way."

" Cameron didn't offer ANY kind of condolence or sympathy. But NOW he's THREATENING Karen over his "MOTHER?""

Blaze GULPED down her drink and returned to the bar to make another.

"my mom has EVERY right to defend herself and she...WE deserve JUSTICE for what Kelly did to Karen AND to Frost. Morgan deserves a chance to mend fences. "

"He expects my mom to DEFER to him on Kelly, but HE didn't show US any kind of consideration or even OFFER to help us with FROST!"

She downs her next drink, and makes another....taking this one and returns to slowly pacing around them.

::SIGH!::

"I'm telling you... the way he talked to Morgan and ESPECIALLY Karen. If I say something to him right now? It might not be with my mouth. That's why I called you both here. I wanted to TALK with you about this first. But I need you both to HEAR what I'm saying...it wasn't JUST a "BLOW UP." It was something else. I heard it in his voice. It's obvious that he's stuck on Kelly Shaw. He's got a problem with my mom because she won't talk to him about it."

" Add to that, The way he lied to Karen and came back here to confront Morgan...the things he said...the needless ADD ON of him putting her OUT of the hotel? It's just like Delilah said...he's ALWAYS wanted to be on the TOP FLOOR and FLEX the way he felt Morgan did when they were in Illustra!"

"It's almost like...he's LOOKING for a reason to REVERT, and if that's the case...I will do ANYTHING I have to to protect my mom and my sister."

" I think for now, it's a good idea if we left the Parthenon. We'll leave tonight, and we'll take you up on your offer, Nic, and relocate to the Brownstone."
Nicolas was up in a shot, facing Blaze and looking her in the eye intently. He was calm but intense as he began to speak, his hands on her shoulders.

Yes, we will. And do NOT mistake my demeanor concerning the argument with Morgan and Cameron to think it encompasses my mood about everything. Mike did more than tell me, I SAW some of what Mike saw, felt some of what he felt. That bitch is as good as dead, and WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY IF I HAD BEEN TOLD AS IT WAS HAPPENING...but that is a discussion for another time. Cam will need to understand that she started this war. It is no different than my father. Excuse me.

Nicolas turned and spoke audibly to an apparently agitated Mike in his head.

Go to the brownstone then! I know! Meet me there, I am en route, 2 hour ETA with Blaze and whoever else is coming.

Nicolas turned back to Blaze.

Get dressed and pack only what you need for 48 hours. We will head out in a couple of hours. Let's give this a chance to cool and then sort out what we can. But no one will threaten Ma and live. Don't misunderstand that, EVER.

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
The Parthenon - Karen's Office

Morgan said:
I know...but you heard me....and you felt the truth and sincerity from me. Your forgiveness...it means EVERYTHING to me that we can work on this...TOGETHER. I know that it will take time...
Delilah nodded. It would take time. It was unreasonable to think that one conversation would fix everything, as much as Karen expected that. It was a start, but it wasn’t the end. Morgan was her lifelong friend, but only time would tell if Morgan’s feelings toward her about the Blue Moon were really gone…

Morgan said:
You're my best friend...a SISTER to me...and I love you. I'm so sorry that I hurt you the way that I did.
The corners of Delilah’s mouth turned up in a smile.

“Thank you for saying that, for admitting you did something wrong, and regret it. We’ve known each other a long time, Morgan. I don’t want this to be end of our friendship.”

Morgan said:
But I promise you, I've LEARNED from my mistake.
Delilah nodded.

“Good. That was all I wanted. Now we can move forward.”

Karen said:
And DON'T be afraid to reach out to one another...in TRUTH and in love. DON'T use the truth a weapon, and don't let the past derail the present and obscure the future.
Using the truth as a weapon was what the Six did best. Even if Morgan had learned her lesson, there was little chance the OTHERS had. Delilah’s thoughts turned to Cameron. Would Morgan extend the same courtesy to him? Or would he be forever called to the carpet for his past actions? Would she?

Delilah said goodbye to Karen, who would rejoin Morgan at a later time. Being alone together was…a little awkward.

“Well…I’ll let you get settled in. See you later, okay?”

She smiled, but there was a tinge of worry. She knew that when Karen told Morgan they would meet about Frost…that also meant they would be meeting about Kelly. And nothing good would come out of that.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Clandestine Intelligence -- Haleigh's Office

Another hot shower, but she still couldn't wash away what she needed to. Sweat and grime from the tests and fights were pretty easy to get rid of, it was the ambivalence that stuck. Atlas brought in change of clothes, nothing fancy. Fresh pair of jeans, a white silk button up, a navy blue, fitted vest to give it the 'business' vibe.

She made her way from TACSIM back up to her office, where she could review all of Jasper's notes on the battery of tests she'd gone through overnight. She also wanted to read those reports on Karen and Delilah's trip to the citadel and bring herself up to date on what she missed while she was busy dying on Sheena island.

There was hot, fresh coffee waiting for her, and as she sat back down at her desk, it came alive under her touch. First, she reviewed Jasper's findings. It was an operational IMPERATIVE that she become familiar with this new body she was in. It was difficult to articulate the way it felt, different and yet similar simultaneously. There was no doubt in her mind that it was an improvement, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to determine the full scale of her 'evolution' right away.

She was grateful at least that she didn't have a headache, or the threat of one. Were the blackouts over now, had that glitch been specific to her previous iteration? She hoped so, since they were immensely inconvenient, and she didn't think she could handle any more revelations. When she was satisfied with her test results, she sealed up those records and accessed the mission files.

Frost. Haleigh didn't really know how to feel about that girl. She'd tried to help her once, and gotten quite 'burned' for it. And Jasmine had this way of PUNISHING people who didn't DESERVE it because why? Her Daddy was mean to her.

Correction, OUR 'daddy'....

Shouldn't Haleigh feel some kind of way about this troublesome girl being her half sister? Shouldn't she feel guilty about not trying harder to accept Jasmine, or help her?

No. The bitch made it IMPOSSIBLE. She nearly KILLED Cameron when she tried to freeze us solid!

So Frost had run off to the citadel with the Sidekick Squad and Delilah, and gotten herself killed, so what? Haleigh was more upset that DELILAH had been in danger, she felt more guilt about not going as Delilah's back up. At LEAST the Birds of Prey had been there to watch Dee's back. And Karen had gone, when she realized what was happening.

Kelly King was back, apparently calling herself Kelly 'Shaw' now, like that made a difference. Haleigh's thoughts drifted to Cameron, and how he might be handling this news. Is that what he'd wanted to see Haleigh about? She knew he'd need someone on his side soon. Karen would want some vengeance, and Alison would allow it. Karen's daughters would side with her, which meant their men would too. But Cameron's mommy issues were a real struggle for him, and Haleigh knew that. He wouldn't want to kill her right away. He, like Haleigh with Diana, deserved some fucking ANSWERS first. He, like Haleigh, deserved the right to confront his mother.

Cameron would probably get Delilah to hear him out. And now Haleigh, who was in just as bad a position as he was, if not worse. Of COURSE Haleigh would back Cameron's play. She knew what he was going through. She knew the opposition he'd face with the team. EVERYBODY wanted to kill Diana, and rightly so. But Haleigh had tried that already, and didn't want to lose anyone else in the attempt. Then on some level, she understood what Diana meant when she spoke of being FREED from the shackles of her humanity.

Her assistant cracked the door and stuck her head in, breaking Haleigh out of deep thought.

Atlas: Director?

"Yes Jen?"

Atlas: Miss Victoria is here to see you.

"Which one?"

Atlas: Morgan.

"Send her in."

Last edited:

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Ava sat, staring at the large smart TV that hung behind the bar playing some sort of sports recap. She really wasn't paying attention, moreso lost in her own thoughts. But soon she was jolted out of her daze by the feeling of a cold hand wrapping around her wrist. Quickly turning to the source, her eyes were dark and agitated until finally seeing it was Alison.

"Jesus A."

Alison: Starting without me?

"Just...keeping the wine warm for you."

Ava said with a half smile.

Alison: I know you've taken the edge off, but I need you SOMEWHAT sober. I know Morgan's back. This is a very good thing.

She didn't respond, instead she picked up her wine and finished the drink off.

Alison: Come on, let's go talk....YOUR place.

Ava gestured to lead the way as she stood from her seat. Turning to Steven she told him to charge her drink to her tab and slipped him a 100 dollar bill before departing with Alison to her suite. Taking a seat on the couch, the fireplace was roaring in front of them; it was the only light illuminating the livingroom.

Alison: I got your message while I was in transit, so I figured I'd make this a little surprise. I'm going to be here....for the time being.

Ava gave her a look. THE look.

"Oh no. What NOW?"

Alison didn't say anything, and she could just tell that whatever reason Alison was here, it wasn't because Morgan was back...it was because SOMETHING was about to go down. Sighing out, Ava shook her head.

"Going to leave me in suspense, huh?"

Alison stared at her.

[deadpan] "Of course you are."

She looked to the fire and paused for a moment, the flames reflecting in her dark blue eyes. She knew why Alison was here to talk with her, and it wasn't to warn her about whatever impending doom was headed their way....although Ava would of much rather discuss THAT instead of having it bite her in the ass later.

"I'm glad Morgan's back."

Now looking to Alison.

"I have no ill will towards her. However I am resentful, i'm not going to deny that. I understand why Morgan left.....but I had shit going on too and I HAD to stay. I know you know what happened to me....so yeah, i'm a little annoyed that she got to rest and relax in Limbo while I was trying to keep it together here for the sake of this group."

Ava craned her neck back and shut her eyes for a moment, taking a calming breath in. That was the first time she actually ACKNOWLEDGED that Alison was aware of what happened to her. Ava always knew, but she never wanted to admit it to herself or to Alison. And Alison was respectful enough not to bring it up. But there was no point in denying it anymore.

"And she left YOU, Alison, too deal with Delilah's wrath. THAT pisses me off. You didn't deserve that. You didn't deserve to take the brunt of it all while she left to "collect" herself."

What upset Ava more than anything else was--that in her eyes--Morgan abandoned Alison to deal with the aftermath of the Blue Moon. Alison was HATED--and still is--by Delilah. And she HAD to stay and take it while Morgan left. Alison was her best friend, and Ava kind of wanted to punch Morgan in the face for screwing her best friend over.

"I guess it doesn't really matter. Morgan's back, and it's for the best. Obviously the sisterhood have something in the works and it's better that the sourceress surpreme is here to balance the magick back out. That's the most important thing."

Ava stared at Alison for a moment, studying her stern face that was most obviously trying to hide fear. She softened her eyes, looking inquisitively at her.

"What going on Alison? I haven't seen you this upset in a while."

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva's Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis
The Parthenon- Ava's penthouse

Taking a seat on the couch, the fireplace was roaring in front of them; it was the only light illuminating the livingroom.

Ava gave her a look. THE look.

"Oh no. What NOW?"

Alison didn't say anything, and she could just tell that whatever reason Alison was here, it wasn't because Morgan was back...it was because SOMETHING was about to go down. Sighing out, Ava shook her head.

"Going to leave me in suspense, huh?"

Alison stared at her.

[deadpan] "Of course you are."

She looked to the fire and paused for a moment, the flames reflecting in her dark blue eyes. She knew why Alison was here to talk with her, and it wasn't to warn her about whatever impending doom was headed their way....although Ava would of much rather discuss THAT instead of having it bite her in the ass later.

"I'm glad Morgan's back."

Now looking to Alison.

"I have no ill will towards her. However I am resentful, i'm not going to deny that. I understand why Morgan left.....but I had shit going on too and I HAD to stay. I know you know what happened to me....so yeah, i'm a little annoyed that she got to rest and relax in Limbo while I was trying to keep it together here for the sake of this group."

Ava craned her neck back and shut her eyes for a moment, taking a calming breath in. That was the first time she actually ACKNOWLEDGED that Alison was aware of what happened to her. Ava always knew, but she never wanted to admit it to herself or to Alison. And Alison was respectful enough not to bring it up. But there was no point in denying it anymore.

"And she left YOU, Alison, too deal with Delilah's wrath. THAT pisses me off. You didn't deserve that. You didn't deserve to take the brunt of it all while she left to "collect" herself."
:: Alison knew Ava well. The goddess avoided and evaded personal issues well, but considering her history, and what she had endured, it wasn't hard to understand why. ::

:: But the time had come for her to stop running, stop evading. It wasn't just about her being honest on her feelings regarding Morgan's actions, it was about what Alison had perceived in HER timethreads, a recent trauma that was still haunting her, AND had a SECOND ACT on the way. But in order for Alison to talk to her about that, she FIRST needed to LISTEN to her friend because sometimes learning and understanding can come from LISTENING rather than "SEEING."::

:: She looked upon Ava. The light from the fire place was the only illumination in the spacious room they sat together in, and it seemed appropriate. But even from that glowing, flickering warm light, Ava could see the look on Alison's face shift ever so slightly from the calm and serene, to an expression that was pensive and even a bit MOURNFUL.::

:: Ava's words took Alison back to the moments immediately following the Blue Moon, the moments where suddenly, the fact that all of them, and the WORLD had just been saved from the terror of CIRCE seemed to have been completely forgotten. A hard fought victory, lost in a moment of utter tragedy, and in the eyes of one person, BETRAYAL.::

:: The dynamic of Morgan, Alison, and Delilah was shattered, with all three women being blown apart, and the shockwaves reverberated throughout the rest of the Six family...the effects have been ongoing for MONTHS now, and while everyone else has been here, Morgan was in Limbo. Some of the others didn't understand, even scoffed at her for retreating, but others, like Alison, Nicolas and even Ava understood why Morgan left not only them, but the EARTH.::

:: In Alison's journey of recovery from the Blue Moon, she'd traveled a path not unlike Morgan's. Initially, she "DEACTVATED" parts of her heart, and humanity, things that she felt had made her WEAK and utlimately vulnerable to Delilah's wrath. She revisited the cold, marble hard, even BRUTAL ways that she was known for in the earliest days of the Six. She'd come to RESENT Cameron for his extraordinary efforts to care for Delilah, and habor MURDEROUS hatred for Delilah over what appeared to be her RELISHING in SUPPLANTING Alison's position in Cameron's life. Had the dreamtime event NOT occurred, Alison would have likely disowned Cameron, and MURDERED Delilah. The dream time event, along with Alison's very personal confrontation with her brother on the astral plan immediately following that event, helped her to change course, and instead of reverting, she TRULY recovered.::

:: Both she and Morgan remembered the events of the dream, they FELT them, and It was no coincidence that she and Morgan were now able to return to the others at nearly the same time.::

:: But in THIS moment, right now, with Ava? Alison couldn't HELP but feel a warmth in her HEART. Quite simply...it meant the WORLD to her that somebody cared about HER throughout this entire ordeal, someone had been concerned about her, and advocated for HER without wavering. It was Ava and Karen who stayed with Alison in those first weeks following her nervous breakdown. Helping her to slowly return to them. When Karen had to return to the states to help with Blaze and try to help Delilah, Ava remained with Alison. Not since that time in her early years when she was taken in by Hazel Hawthorne, had Alison NEEDED that kind of care and support. And in her darkest hour, Ava was THERE for her, and had REMAINED in her corner ever since. for the remainder of her days in this world, in this life, Alison would not forget what Ava did for her, and the level of care and concern she showed her. THAT was one of the reasons why she was here NOW.::

::Alison took a tissue from a nearby kleenex box, and dabbed her eyes::

"I guess it doesn't really matter. Morgan's back, and it's for the best. Obviously the sisterhood have something in the works and it's better that the sourceress surpreme is here to balance the magick back out. That's the most important thing."

Ava stared at Alison for a moment, studying her stern face that was most obviously trying to hide fear. She softened her eyes, looking inquisitively at her.

"What going on Alison? I haven't seen you this upset in a while."
Ava, I don't know if you'll EVER truly know...what it means to me that you've cared for and advocated for me steadfastly throughout all of this.

:: She reached across and took Ava's hand in her own, squeezing it::

I've had visions...I've had dreams...nightmares...I've seen things that are beyond mortal perception, and comprehension of most metahumans even. I've seen things that I didn't WANT to see. When I was a little girl, my powers...they activated "early" due to my...having to PROTECT my brother from Kelly's abuse. I was barely an adolescent. I began "seeing" things....and I thought I was going insane. Eventually, it drove me away from our home, and I left Cameron behind. I told you how I was eventually found by Hazel, and she took care of me. She helped me.

But the thing that I've always resented from most of the people around me who know what I can do, is that they assume I should be able to handle it ALL, no matter how twisted, terrifying, mind bending or HOPELESS the vision may be. I should just...."CARRY ON" like it's no big deal, and just "HANDLE IT"...but I realize that I'm PARTLY to blame for that.

:: she bows her head, letting go of Ava's hand as she sniffles and dabs her misty colbalt blue eyes once more::

One of the biggest mistakes I made...was projecting this persona that ONLY I had the means to deal with "what is going to happen," AND that because I "SAW" it, IF I'm supposed to...OR IF i choose to intervene - ESPECIALLY if it has to do with someone I CARE about?...I should be able to do WHATEVER I deem necessary to avert outcome, WITHOUT the need for input OR approval from the person, and the person I'm trying to save should just stand back and let me do what's necessary.

I AM uniquely qualified to address things like this, and i DO resent the people who have shrugged off what I can do...BUT I can't do it ALL, and I....

:: She paused::

...when it comes to someone I care about...I should operate ETHICALLY. I haven't always done that, and I would just reflexively assume that the person would be grateful that I averted the disaster or even DEATH glow that was around them, and overlook my methods.

:: Alison was echoing some of Morgan's very words to Delilah. Another coincidence? Not likely::

Morgan and I BOTH have operated like this, for a long time. And I now you can understand, coming from your previous timeline....and being close friends with Hecate. When you....when you have a bond with someone that you work seamlessly with, as is the case with Morgan and Myself....or, in later years, the two of US...it's SO EASY to just...DO, without considering other variables, other PEOPLE'S feelings.

She and I have been a team for a long time. We share the same ancestor, our powers work in tandem by design, and we...we've seen each other at our ABSOLUTE worst, but because we BOTH know what it is to operate from a place of pain and anger...we comforted and reaffirmed each other...

:: Thinking about what her brother had said to her on the astral plane::

We ENABLED one another.

:: She looks at Ava::

Ava, Morgan and I...we loved Delilah, we considered her ONE OF US through and through. But the truth us...Morgan and I assumed that Delilah had more in common with us than she actually did. YOU would have been a more natural fit, but then...the THREE of us might have been our own little solar system in whatever larger group we were apart of...just like Morgan and Myself were when the Six was founded. Delilah was a sort of check...and balance...but she was also so supportive and loyal, and look how we treated her....

:: She bows her head once more, thinking about the conversation she'd had with Haleigh at Minerva's mansion::

When BISHOP crashed down on us...Morgan and I...we castigated Delilah. We were all traumatized and we had a right to our feelings, but we condemned HER with a force we should have reserved for BISHOP. We hurt her, terribly, and we didn't realize....I didn't realize what we were setting in motion.

She ended up DYING from guilt and heartbreak in the aegean sea...outside of MY aerie!

We were RIGHT THERE...and we...

:: Ava and Alison both remember, not only the moment of Delilah's suicide, but Morgan's arrival and her meltdown of grief and anguish over Delilah's suicide. Alison didn't need to continue on THAT part of her thought, she jumped ahead.::

When you came to me and Morgan, right after I'd had my nightmare about Delilah, to warn me that Circe and the blue moon were coming, Morgan and I immediately discussed the emerging threat to Delilah's life...and we decided that after ALL the events surrounding Bishop, the revelation of the curse, and her decision not to let Hecate break it because it would terminate her pregnancy...

:: She looks at Ava directly in her eyes, and the goddess sees tears flowing from her's::

We decided that Delilah was INSANE. We couldn't understand the choice she'd made... to stay connected to Bishop and this CURSE, and to keep this BABY! There was no other explanation for us that made sense.

WE decided that she was NOT competent to make critical decisions about how to AVERT the outcome of the nightmare vision I had of her...and so WE were going to not only save her life, but save her from HERSELF.

:: She'd offered a slightly LESS brutal version of this revelation to Haleigh, but much had happened since their conversation, and like Morgan, Alison had come quite far since then.::

Instead of us REMEMBERING how unwavering in her support she was for MORGAN pre AND post Inferno, among the many OTHER demosntrations of sisterhood and loyalty she'd made, instead of INCLUDING her, and showing her that even though we didn't understand, we DID trust her, and that we'd do whatever we could WITH her to help her, we just wrote her off as incompetent and WE were going to take over.

I offered the course of action that I "SAW" would save Delilah's life, Morgan sanctioned it and ordered the rest of the Six NOT to discuss it with Delilah. On some level, everyone understand why we were doing what we were doing. We KNEW that if she was aware of what was coming that she would have tried to help us fight Circe despite being in no condition to do so, and most importantly, we knew she would not allow us to take her child from her, even though her life would be FORFEIT if she was in contact with her child.

We KNEW that, and again...we couldn't even GRASP why she'd FIGHT us on it, but our position on this at that moment was: rather than WASTE TIME that we wouldn't have, we would take this decisive action and "deal with the rest as it comes."

Morgan and I have done that so many times before, and again, we always reflexively assumed that whomever was on the receiving end would just...be GRATEFUL that we'd saved them, and OVERLOOK our methods because we obviously wouldn't have gone through the trouble if we didn't care.

::Sigh!::

It was a mistake. a TERRIBLE mistake.

Our motives were genuine. We WERE in fear for Delilah's life...and my vision was TRUE. We WANTED to SAVE her, but we went about trying to protect her in such a wrong way, and we harmed her on a level that neither of us had stopped to imagine.

::Shuddering ....she pauses for a moment and holds out her hand, and her custom designed goblet TELEBLINKS into her graps in a swirl of blue/black glowing orbs::

You have hemlock?

:: Ava nodded and quickly retrieved a bottle and poured Harbinger AND herself some, Ava being one of the FEW non-magickal beings capable of drinking it and not DYING on the spot. It was TRULY a powerful concoction and Alison GULPS down her first goblet full, with Ava ALREADY ready to pour her the second one, that she'll nurse.::

You know the rest.

What's funny...is I told Bishop it would not end well for any of us- him, me, Morgan...HE said...with CERTAINTY ...that Delilah would FORGIVE US (Morgan and herself).

:: Alison laughed::

It's safe to say that his attempt at precognition was a colossal FAILURE.

:: A joke, but not really :D ::

I always wondered...what made him think that...he wouldn't have said it, if he didn't BELIEVE it.

Neither did Morgan. But...I NOW understand that we went about this the wrong way. We were so wracked with guilt over her suicide, we were so BITTER and ANGRY with Bishop, and with the threat of Circe, the blue moon and how it was PHYSICALLY affecting us, along with the foreknowledge that Delilah would die in the presence of her baby....we were operating out of FEAR.

We let FEAR drive us instead of relying on the better, more powerful and virtuous emotion of LOVE for our sister. I did NOT set out to hurt Delilah, but that's what Morgan and I ended up doing. We THOUGHT she'd understand...we were wrong...about so many things. And we've PAID dearly for this mistake.

:: she looks at Ava::

WE, Ava...not just myself...but ALSO Morgan...and the REST of the family.

Morgan fled because she had to. The truth of the matter is....neither she NOR I would have been able to help each other in that fallout. We THOUGHT we could handle it...I assumed that my precognition had prepared me for the worst that could happen...we were wrong. Morgan didn't abandon me. She removed herself so that she wouldn't cause anymore damage than she already had. Please don't hold that against her. Give her the chance to mend fences, the same chance that I need.

Remember what happened on Aerie...after SET? :: No need to say more, they both knew::

If we ONLY hold each up against our lowest, weakest moments...none of us would EVER want to be around one another, none of us would ever trust each other!

But the way things have happened for Morgan and Myself...is the way they were supposed to, and now we're BOTH in a place where we can return. I wouldn't have reached this moment were it not for YOU.

:: She takes a drink and she continues, still looking at Ava::

The legacy of the Blue Moon is still being defined, and it does not bode well for us. Morgan's return is happening as it should, not only for her, but for YOU.

:: Ava was not expecting to hear that.::

Earlier I said that we ALL paid a terrible price, and that includes you, Ava...I have not pushed this issue with you for as long as I can...out of respect and LOVE for you. But one of the things that we both enjoy...VALUE about our relationship to one another is the ability to broach topics that others in the Six can't. You and I are not that much different than Morgan and myself...and it's not a coincidence...considering your relationship to Hecate, who is our ancestor.

I KNOW that while you were taking care of me, it was at the expense of yourself, and the DEEP trauma you endured BEFORE you arrived to warn me about Circe. From the momenet of your escape and the Amazons providing you safe passage, till the time you arrived in my master suite, you had not had ANY time to really PROCESS what happened to you.

You put off getting any kind of care or assistance while you were helping me, and I know that eventually you sought Karen for therapy regarding it.

You DON'T have to talk about it to me right now, But you need to know....that what happened to you...it's not over. There IS a "second act" that's coming, and what I've SEEN shows me that MORGAN plays a vital role in HELPING you.

:: As jarring as that may have been, there was something else.::

But that's NOT why I came here tonight. THAT is not on your horizon just yet, but it IS coming.

I'm here NOW because I see...a SCHISM is forming following Morgan's return. Morgan and Cameron...they had a TERRIBLE argument.

:: The way Alison spoke, it was apparent to Ava that this had JUST recently happened.::

:: Alison skipped some of the details of THIS part because AFTER the psychic phenomena she witnessed on the astral plane, and her subsequent confrontation with Haleigh, she IMMEDIATELY began "viewing" her Brother and others at the Parthenon. And so she NOW knew about Kelly Shaw- who had previously AVOIDED her precognition during the Frost Caper. The woman had gained entry into this timeline due to the weakened boundaries - a lingering effect of the Blue Moon, ALONG with the growing imbalance in the magickal world, exacerbated by Spellbinder's absence.::

:: but it wasn't just a question of "viewing", the moment CAMERON learned the truth about Kelly Shaw from Delilah, ALISON discerned it from HIM as he BROADCAST his emotions (understandibly so). He was not the ONLY one capable of "peeking"...unintentional as it was at times. For siblings such as them, it could happen, unless Alison fully activated her psi screen- which then meant Cameron couldn't sense or perceive her, and SHE couldn't sense or perceive him either.::

:: SHE wasn't mad that no one came and told her, but it was important that CAMERON have a conversation with her, for other reasons. He wanted to try to convince her NOT to simply go out and DESTROY Talisman. SADLY for him, his plea would fall on deaf ears. She WOULD endorse Shadow Weaver's call for vengeance...and ASSIST HER, But Cameron needed to hear that from HER. They would have their moment soon enough.::

Their argument was very bad, and now... The Victoria family- along with Nicolas, Michael and possibly Cass will try to leave the Parthenon TONIGHT.

But they must NOT leave.

:: Alison now stands in front of the fire and addresses Ava::

You must ALL be here tonight.

Several nights ago, something happened on the ASTRAL PLANE. A psychic event of such magnitude, that I had to investigate. I learned the source of the event, and the TRUTH.

:: She COULDN'T tell Ava ALL of it. She was not meant to! And it was hurting Alison not to be able to WARN Ava as explicity as she wanted to. This wasn't a repeat of what happened with Delilah. If Alison revealed the TRUTH about Haleigh and what she would do next to Ava or anyone else SEPERATELY, it would destroy the already DELICATE structure of timethreads leading to/from the six regarding this truth bomb. ::

:: The Six, while in MORTAL DANGER, STILL would have a chance, as long as things unfolded JUST as Alison had foreseen.::

:: Ava watched as Alison seemed to STRUGGLE before She abruptly turns and THROWS her goblet into the fire place! causing the fire to FLARE OUT for a terrifying few seconds::

What I "SAW" is why I'm here now. Something is coming for you Ava. You will LEARN something that will change your perception of SELF and EVERYTHING you know.

This will effect EVERYONE in the family, and that's why the Victorias must not leave the Parthenon tonight.

YOU, Cameron, Blaze and Morgan are the ones DIRECTLY in the path of this...LIFE ALTERING event.

:: She shuts her eyes and frowns...clenching her fist, as one last tear falls::

GODDESS, PLEASE!

Ava, I'm sorry...but I CAN'T tell you what's coming in explicit detail right now. The FUTURE depends on not only tonight's event...but the time leading up to the moment of truth. EVERYONE must be gathered in the war room II together tonight. EVERYONE must LEARN at the same time.

I will BE here with you as we wait. I have to see Delilah, and my brother, and I will be here.

PLEASE trust me, Ava. I WILL be here with you when the moment of truth is at hand.

AND for you as well, Cameron! We will NOT agree on "TALISMAN" but that will not stop me from making sure you don't suffer tonight alone.

Persephone
Persephone
Fantastic post!

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
The Parthenon – Blaze’s Suite

Blaze said:
"Cass...I know what you're saying, and I agree with you. But weren't we all together at Melrose Place? Just WHAT was wrong with us being there? It was FINE, until HE decided that we could "do better." You should've heard him. He implied that Morgan was the past....a relic, and that HE was the future. What gives him the right to make such arrogant presumptions? MY timeline's Cameron was arrogant like that once....a good ol fashion ASS KICKING helped break him of THAT!"
:: Cass subtly flinched. Ouch. Such a low blow, bringing up Melrose Place. But then, Blaze had no idea about the lingering resentment she still held towards the Six regarding her upheaval. ::

Blaze said:
"If it's 'about family' then he should be able to WELCOME family BACK just like they welcomed HIM back time and again!"

"Here's the thing. I KNOW that Cameron and Morgan are adults. They CAN handle themsleves. But what I heard? It was the complete OPPOSITE of what was going on between them when they communicated at Melrose Place, or even in the dream time event! This wasn't JUST a blow up, Cass. Something is WRONG. "

"Look, you were there...Cameron was HORRIBLE to Frost. It doesn't matter that it wasn't "HER..." it was PART of her, and even the REMNANTS of her her were in pain. She didn't ASK to be created like that. SOMEONE did that to her, and as it turns out, it was KELLY SHAW...HIS MOTHER!"

"He didn't care what happened to her. He didn't even care that she DIED in the very place that she'd been abused by OUR father."

"And speaking of Kelly Shaw...has ANYONE noticed that with the exception of ALISON, ALL of the women in HIS family are supreme THUNDER CUNTS!?"
:: Cass TRIED to get a word in edgewise, but Blaze kept venting and venting…and venting. Cass threw a bewildered glance in Nicolas’ direction. She had never seen Blaze like this before. Cass cleared her throat. ::

“Maybe he has some unresolved issues when it comes to his mother? I don’t know…”

:: Cass shifted uneasily in her seat. She felt VERY uncomfortable discussing Cameron and his Mommy Look-A-Like behind his back. She tried to imagine what SHE would do if she had a batshit crazy mother who had a batshit crazy look-a-like…and she couldn’t. She had NO idea what she would do. ::

“I DO know, though, that now is NOT the time to bicker and fight and throw accusations back and forth. WE, as a FAMILY, need to be there for BOTH Cameron AND Alison.”

Blaze said:
"She HURT Karen, she tried to MURDER HER, and nearly succeeded, TWICE, in front of MOST of us!"

"Nic, Michael told you about it, but you weren't here...you didnt see the pain, the TERROR in my mom's eyes...you didn't FEEL it. You didn't FEEL her UNRAVELING when she....when WE thought that it was CHRISTOPHER attacking her, STRANGLING her. KELLY caused of that. She took advantage of Morgan's absence, and she attacked Karen in the worst way."

"Cameron didn't offer ANY kind of condolence or sympathy. But NOW he's THREATENING Karen over his "MOTHER?""
:: Cass looked over at Nicolas. ::

“It’s true; she was REALLY awful to Karen. It was horrifying.”

:: She turned back to Blaze. ::

“But Blaze, don’t you think he has a right to know what the plans are, if there are plans, on how to deal with…this Shaw person? I mean, she looks exactly like his mother.”

Blaze said:
"my mom has EVERY right to defend herself and she...WE deserve JUSTICE for what Kelly did to Karen AND to Frost. Morgan deserves a chance to mend fences. "

"He expects my mom to DEFER to him on Kelly, but HE didn't show US any kind of consideration or even OFFER to help us with FROST!"
“Yes, Karen has every right to defend herself, and yes, you deserve justice for what happened to both Kelly and Frost…”

:: Cass felt a twinge of sadness over the ‘loss’ of a new friendship that could’ve started up between her and Frost. ::

“…but I think that Cameron deserves to be in on whatever is happening with Shaw.”

:: Blaze went on and on, saying that she would do anything to protect her sister and that she and Morgan would LEAVE the Parthenon if need be. ::

Did I NOT just say that it would be safer to stick together under ONE roof?

:: Cass sighed. She didn’t WANT to leave, but if Blaze/Morgan/Karen leaves, she would go too, if only to make Blaze see reason regarding Cameron…and to make sure that this was TEMPORARY. Besides, Karen and Blaze, outside of Cameron himself, were the most supportive of her. Cass felt that she owed it to Cameron to try and smooth things over. ::

*resigned*: “I’m coming too.”

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
Sometime later- Offices of Clandestine Inc

<< Morgan had arrived here via stepping disc. She looked different from earlier, now with her hair pulled back in a bun, and wearing a black outfit and high heels. The sorceress looked rather severe, even for a woman who was noted for her "resting bitch face." >>

<< But after the family meeting she'd had with Karen, Blaze, Michael and Nicolas...her countenance was understandable. She was REELING in disbelief. How could so much of HAPPENED!?>>

<< The details about the Frost caper, and what happened to Karen...they made Morgan's head spin, and they made her heart cry out for REVENGE. And after her encounter with Cameron, the memories of her encounter with him at Minerva's mansion in the dream time, if she ever had any doubt BEFORE about not living under the same roof with HIM, those doubts were DISPELLED. He thought he WON by putting her out. The joke was on him, since she never had any intention of staying THERE. But she knew what was really behind that, the same ugly, PETTY nature that lay beneath that well groomed facade was still there.>>

<< She recognized it because beneath her own glamorous facade, there lay a black heart that allowed her to practice bitchcraft like no other.>>

<< But Karen called upon her daughters to reign in their emotions. There was no need for them to cause chaos. They would LEAVE as a family, and Karen would speak with Alison about Kelly.>>

<< ALISON!>>

<< Her best friend...her other sister...Morgan needed to see her. It HAD been too long, but not because it was the perferable option. Morgan loved her, and trusted her without a second thought. Cameron's horrible words to Morgan about abandonning Alison were HORRIBLE and they were WRONG. What did HE know about it? What did he know about ANYTHING? He never DID understand the nature of Morgan and Alison's friendship, and anything that HE wasn't at the center of apparently didn't MATTER. >>

<< She shook her head, clearing away the negative thoughts about Cameron for now. Instead, focusing on what was important, establishing contact with people she cared about. Karen was ADAMANT that Morgan go to Haleigh next, and she ORDERED Blaze to go and see Delilah. Her mother was DEFINITELY asserting herself in the role of the Family Matriarch, but something told Morgan that it was for a REASON, and so, she obeyed.>>

<< She arrived at Haleigh's office, a place she'd been many moons ago, when Clandestine Inc had Karen under their protection. Haleigh had a loyal staff, and she recognized most them.>>

Her assistant cracked the door and stuck her head in, breaking Haleigh out of deep thought.

Atlas: Director?

"Yes Jen?"

Atlas: Miss Victoria is here to see you.

"Which one?"

Atlas: Morgan.

"Send her in."
<< Atlas shows Morgan in.>>

Thank you.

<< the doors close behind her and Morgan stands before Haleigh. Her violet eyes WIDEN as she takes in the sight of Haleigh's DRAMATIC new appearance!>>

SHARDS!

<< Stepping forward>>

Hello, Haleigh.

I know that we did this...before.

<< Referring to her "return" in the dreamtime, when she appeared before Haleigh in her apartment.>>

But you look so different now in waking reality!

<< Morgan thought about how HALEIGH felt when she returned from her special assignment with the Avengers, having missed the events before the Blue Moon as well as that event itself, and the aftermath>>

It's a striking change! But in the business I'm in, I definitely understand the need or the desire to change one's appearance. You look great!

Was there any reason in particular that you did this?

<< Morgan seated herself on the other side of Haleigh's desk.>>

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Fire elemental, Flight, Elemental embodiment
The Parthenon- Blaze's penthouse

“Maybe he has some unresolved issues when it comes to his mother? I don’t know…”

:: Cass shifted uneasily in her seat. She felt VERY uncomfortable discussing Cameron and his Mommy Look-A-Like behind his back. She tried to imagine what SHE would do if she had a batshit crazy mother who had a batshit crazy look-a-like…and she couldn’t. She had NO idea what she would do. ::

“I DO know, though, that now is NOT the time to bicker and fight and throw accusations back and forth. WE, as a FAMILY, need to be there for BOTH Cameron AND Alison.”
"You mean like he was there for FROST? He didn't care about her at all. He didn't care that she died in the Citadle trying to stop whatever...WHOMEVER was behind the attacks on Karen. "

"And speaking of Alison, what do you think will happen when she disagrees with him about Shaw? And trust me, she WILL. She HATED her mother and she has NO illusions about the woman. Will SHE be branded a BITCH again because she doesn't go along with Cameron's wishes?"

Blaze said this with bitterness and resentment in her tone. She was clearly upset.

"OUR family is supposed to just "suck up" what HIS bitch of a mother did to Karen and Frost, and we're supposed to treat him and his mommy issues with kid gloves, while he gets to MOCK Morgan for her mental health issues and disrespect the work that my mom does? NOPE! I don't think so!"

:: Cass looked over at Nicolas. ::

“It’s true; she was REALLY awful to Karen. It was horrifying.”

:: She turned back to Blaze. ::

“But Blaze, don’t you think he has a right to know what the plans are, if there are plans, on how to deal with…this Shaw person? I mean, she looks exactly like his mother.”
"Communication is a two way street. Is there some expectation that KAREN should ALWAYS facilitate communication? Maybe if he'd bother to come see Karen after she and Delilah returned from the Citadle? Even after he learned about "Lady Frankenstien" he STILL didn't reach out to Karen. But after she'd been stalked, battered, choked, electrocuted and nearly MURDERED not once, but TWICE, and THEN to be unable to save Frost? After all THAT, HE is "still waiting on HER to discuss it with HIM."

Blaze scoffed, turning away and pacing more, with her arms wrapped around her waist. It wasn't Cass' fault. The things Cass was saying...asking...were perfectly fair and reasonable. But after what she'd heard between Morgan, Karen and Cameron, Blaze feeling VERY "tribal" at the moment, and she wondered why KAREN'S position wasn't being considered by anyone except her, Nicolas, and Michael. Did SHE not matter too or did the trauma she endured at the hands of that bitch who took her unaware not mean anything because it didnt effect THEM, and because they didn't care about Frost? Blaze was also NOT going to allow these people to make Morgan think she had to BEG for their acceptance of her now that she was back. If it werent for her, CIRCE would have destroyed the earth. THAT counted, even if THEY had forgotten it.

" I meant what I said. If Morgan goes, I'm going. And actually, I DO think it's a good idea if we left the Parthenon temporarily- at least until Morgan's Sanctorum project is complete. We'll leave tonight, and we'll take you up on your offer, Nic, and relocate to the Brownstone."

Nicolas was up in a shot, facing Blaze and looking her in the eye intently. He was calm but intense as he began to speak, his hands on her shoulders.

Yes, we will. And do NOT mistake my demeanor concerning the argument with Morgan and Cameron to think it encompasses my mood about everything. Mike did more than tell me, I SAW some of what Mike saw, felt some of what he felt. That bitch is as good as dead, and WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY IF I HAD BEEN TOLD AS IT WAS HAPPENING...but that is a discussion for another time. Cam will need to understand that she started this war. It is no different than my father. Excuse me.

Nicolas turned and spoke audibly to an apparently agitated Mike in his head.

Go to the brownstone then! I know! Meet me there, I am en route, 2 hour ETA with Blaze and whoever else is coming.

Nicolas turned back to Blaze.

Get dressed and pack only what you need for 48 hours. We will head out in a couple of hours. Let's give this a chance to cool and then sort out what we can. But no one will threaten Ma and live. Don't misunderstand that, EVER.
Blaze nodded with satisfaction. He understood. He GOT IT. Karen mattered to him TOO, and she knew he wouldn't see Morgan bullied by anyone. While she couldn't hear his conversation with Mikey, she already know how HE felt Karen. If it had been up to HIM, Karen would have told them ALL to kiss her ass, but he knew Karen wouldn't abandon Frost because of who she was.

"Alright."

:: Cass sighed. She didn’t WANT to leave, but if Blaze/Morgan/Karen leaves, she would go too, if only to make Blaze see reason regarding Cameron…and to make sure that this was TEMPORARY. Besides, Karen and Blaze, outside of Cameron himself, were the most supportive of her. Cass felt that she owed it to Cameron to try and smooth things over. ::

*resigned*: “I’m coming too.”
Blaze turned back to look at Cass, somewhat SURPRISED, but no less appreciative of her descision to go with them.

"Cass..."

Walking up to her, and hugging her tightly

"Thank you."

<< At that moment, KAREN appears before them. MORGAN arrives shortly after, and Karen shares with Morgan the story of "Frost", what happened to her, and who was responsible for it, along with the attacks on her. Morgan learns that Cameron's MOTHER is back. Cross time alternates weren't anything NEW to the Six, but SOME people were better of DEAD, and KING...SHAW...WHOEVER she was...was DEFINITELY one of them.>>

<< Some time passes, and Karen CALMS Morgan and Blaze, all but ORDERING them to reign themselves in, and also encouraging them that she AGREES they should leave the Parthenon, as a family, but NOT in some loud, confrontational way. She congratulates Nicolas on his sensible idea to let those who want to, relocate to any number of suitable accommodations around the city, to give themselves TIME to cool down, rexamine things, and address them in a calm, ORDERLY manner.>>

<< But one thing she did NOT waver on, was her position regarding SHAW. She wanted justice. She wanted VENGEANCE, and this was that area about Karen that was hard for others on the team to process. She was MORE than a mother or matriarch. She was a WOMAN, with a life, love and all the other compliments that come with being alive in this world- and ALSO the insecurities, flaws and FEARS that come with being human. Kelly Shaw had stalked, vexed and violated Karen on a DEEPLY personal level, and THEN tried to kill her not once, but TWICE.>>

<< She got the DROP on Karen because of the lingering impact of the Blue Moon, and Morgan's absence. She wasn't an honorable foe worthy of respect. She was a amoral, sociopathic creature with no soul, and no conscience. She had her chance with Karen. NOW, it was KAREN'S turn, and her daughters, and their men FULLY supported her. The only piece left for her to fit, was ALISON.>>

<< Nicolas went over the plan for exiting the Parthenon and Karen agreed. But she wanted Blaze to follow her directive from earlier, and do her part to get the Victoria family house in order, and that meant seeing Delilah, and and APOLOGIZING for her brutal treatment of Delilah.>>
A little while later, Morgan has left to go see Haleigh. Nicolas is making some final preparations, and Cass is getting ready. Blaze, after getting dressed, is now making her way down to Delilah's apartment.

She reaches the door, and just as she's about to knock, TINKER appears from a dark corner from a few paces back in the hall, and comes trotting toward Blaze, mewing and bleeting.

"Tinker!"

Tink wastes no time JUMPING UP into Blaze's outstretched arms, as the fire elemental bends down to pick her up

"You came to see Auntie Delilah too? To make sure things go well?"

Tinker purrs as Blaze holds her close for a moment and pets her

"Well, I believe it will. I believe after what we went through in that shared experience...there's nothing here that we can't deal with."

"You'll see, Tink!"

Blaze KNEW how she'd been fuming earlier in her apartment, and even now, she was feeling much calmer, more centered. Karen had helped her to get control of her emotions, and put things into better perspective. But she was still going to stand by her family against what she felt was unfair treatment. Right NOW, what was on her mind, was fixing things with Delilah.

She knocks on the door and waits, with Tinker in her arms.

Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
It's about how Blaze and Morgan are wearing matching outfits :p

MorningStar

The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon - Delilah’s Suite

Delilah was finally back in her rooms, preparing to take about a twelve hour nap. A LOT had happened. A lot that she wasn’t entirely sure about, and she found her brain churning. How would this new rapprochement with Morgan go? The world still felt in chaos, and she still had Cameron to consider. Making sure things went the right way for him when it came to his mother.

There was a knock at the door. It was like a conspiracy to keep her awake for as long as possible. Or maybe she was in one of those sleep deprivation social experiments. But she assumed it was Cameron needing to talk, or maybe even plan, so she padded over to the door and opened it.

To find Blaze staring back at her.

Delilah stared back coldly.

“If you’re here to bitch at me because I wasn’t little Mary Sunshine at Morgan’s ‘party’, you can just turn around and go back where you came from.”

She crossed her arms. Blaze couldn’t resist putting her nose in where it didn’t below.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus

Morgan: Hello, Haleigh.

"Hey Morgan. Come on in, have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink? Coffee, tea, water, vodka?"

Morgan: I know that we did this...before.

Ah, yes, in the dream.

Morgan: But you look so different now in waking reality!

Oh shit, right, my hair.

She thought, running her hand through it and giving a reluctant smile as Morgan paid her a compliment, then asked WHY she'd done it. Well, that was a fucking story. Haleigh was reminded just WHY she'd holed up here in her office and blown off the others when they texted, except Cameron, who she tried to respond to, but got blocked, and then completely forgot to reply later when the Sim was finished.

Oops. But Still, I'm gonna need to tell everybody soon. I can't just sweep it under the rug.

She couldn't tell Morgan here and now, though. She highly doubted Morgan would even BELIEVE her without Alison and Karen there to verify the whole sordid ordeal. So for now, she needed a response that wasn't exactly a lie, but not exactly the truth either.

"Oh, this? Yeah, it's a bit drastic, isn't it? But..... It was time for a return to my 'roots'. [changing the subject smoothly] I'm sorry I missed your homecoming, Morgan, but you know how it is... some business just CAN'T wait."

Morgan sat down across from Haleigh, who closed out the current files she'd been reading and replaced them with the most current data on the Illustra site.

"I imagine you're here to talk about your new base of operations? I couldn't talk you into staying with the family at the Parthenon in our 'dream' conversation, so I won't bother trying again. But BEFORE we get into that....."

She said, leaning back in her chair and leaving the data open on her desk. She gazed steadily at Morgan, calm if a bit stern. There was something she wouldn't budge on.

"You'd better be able to tell me you've spoken with Delilah, and made some kind of effort to repair that relationship. It's WAY more important than building your barbie dream home."

The words were direct, but Haleigh's tone was gentle, and Morgan would recall Haleigh's position on the issue of Delilah from the dream conversaton they'd had. Haleigh'd offered her support to Morgan, and her understanding that it was a difficult thing she'd been faced with, but Haleigh had also been adamant that Delilah SHOULD have been involved in the decision-making, and Haleigh had also expressed her disappointment to have been left out of the loop.

Haleigh saw no need to rehash everything that was said, since they both remembered it well. However, she wanted to make sure that if Morgan was back for real this time, she was going to make things BETTER and not worse. Their whole situation was about to get BAD because of HALEIGH'S actions, so Morgan's return needed to be positive to balance it out.

Last edited:
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
LMFAO Barbie Dream Home!

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon- Delilah's apartment

she padded over to the door and opened it.

To find Blaze staring back at her.

Delilah stared back coldly.

“If you’re here to bitch at me because I wasn’t little Mary Sunshine at Morgan’s ‘party’, you can just turn around and go back where you came from.”

She crossed her arms. Blaze couldn’t resist putting her nose in where it didn’t below.
Blaze looked upon Delilah and felt the cold, unwelcoming attitude coming from her. She was expecting this, and Karen warned her to be prepared for some initial resistance, but to stay the course.

She held on to Tinker, who looked up at Delilah and mewed a bit while still purring in Blaze's arms

"No, I'm not here to bitch at you about that. I'm here to talk about my behavior toward you, and to apologize. May I please come in?"

Blaze replied in a calm tone as she searched Delilah's blue eyes with her own apple green eyes.

MorningStar

The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon - Delilah's Suite

Delilah turned on her heel, walking into the apartment, leaving the door open for Blaze to follow her.

"What, Karen force you to come?"

She walked into the living room and sat down in the middle of the sofa, her arms out to either side of her and resting on the back of it.

"Okay, say what you have to say."

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Clandestine Intelligence- Haleigh's Office

"Hey Morgan. Come on in, have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink? Coffee, tea, water, vodka?"
Do you have any HEMLOCK?

<< Morgan asked. She was agitated. Not w/ Haleigh, but over the shock & dismay she was feeling regarding what she'd learned from her mother, along w/ her confrontation w/ Cameron.>>

Nevermind...you cant drink it. I just...want something to take tge EDGE off right now.

<< Haleigh noted her look, and her facial expression>>

Haleigh said:
Oh shit, right, my hair.
Haleigh said:
She thought, running her hand through it and giving a reluctant smile as Morgan paid her a compliment, then asked WHY she'd done it. Well, that was a fucking story. Haleigh was reminded just WHY she'd holed up here in her office and blown off the others when they texted, except Cameron, who she tried to respond to, but got blocked, and then completely forgot to reply later when the Sim was finished.

Oops. But Still, I'm gonna need to tell everybody soon. I can't just sweep it under the rug.

She couldn't tell Morgan here and now, though. She highly doubted Morgan would even BELIEVE her without Alison and Karen there to verify the whole sordid ordeal. So for now, she needed a response that wasn't exactly a lie, but not exactly the truth either.

"Oh, this? Yeah, it's a bit drastic, isn't it? But..... It was time for a return to my 'roots'. [changing the subject smoothly] I'm sorry I missed your homecoming, Morgan, but you know how it is... some business just CAN'T wait."
<<in an icy voice>>

I DO know how it is. And don't worry...the welcome I received on my last night at Melrose Place was much better than that farce that occurred at the parthenon. Not for a lack of trying on Blaze's part...

<< her anger at Cameron was bubbling up again. she shut her eyes and massaged her temples, "hearing" her mother's voice as she reigned herself in>>

Haleigh said:
Morgan sat down across from Haleigh, who closed out the current files she'd been reading and replaced them with the most current data on the Illustra site.

"I imagine you're here to talk about your new base of operations? I couldn't talk you into staying with the family at the Parthenon in our 'dream' conversation, so I won't bother trying again.
Yes, but not JUST that. And I remember our discussion about it in the dream time event. you were...a lot more welcoming of me upon my return than I was of was of you...

<< of course she was referring to haleigh's return after the inferno, in the body she now wears...a change caused ny her death...at Morgan's hands! but looking at her now, and noting HER new look, Morgan had no idea that this was NOT her "new original" body, OR who was the ultimate cause of this change in Haleigh's appearance!>>

... and I am very appreciative of your effort to persuade me to change my mind. But events earlier today have erased all doubt. I will not reside in the Parthenon. not one night. Even IF I wanted to, I was told by Cameron in no uncertain terms, that I am not welcome.

I have other accommodations, where I will reside until the Sanctorum project is complete.

Haleigh said:
But BEFORE we get into that....."

She said, leaning back in her chair and leaving the data open on her desk. She gazed steadily at Morgan, calm if a bit stern. There was something she wouldn't budge on.

"You'd better be able to tell me you've spoken with Delilah, and made some kind of effort to repair that relationship. It's WAY more important than building your barbie dream home."

The words were direct, but Haleigh's tone was gentle, and Morgan would recall Haleigh's position on the issue of Delilah from the dream conversaton they'd had. Haleigh'd offered her support to Morgan, and her understanding that it was a difficult thing she'd been faced with, but Haleigh had also been adamant that Delilah SHOULD have been involved in the decision-making, and Haleigh had also expressed her disappointment to have been left out of the loop.

Haleigh saw no need to rehash everything that was said, since they both remembered it well. However, she wanted to make sure that if Morgan was back for real this time, she was going to make things BETTER and not worse. Their whole situation was about to get BAD because of HALEIGH'S actions, so Morgan's return needed to be positive to balance it out.
<< Morgan exhales with audible agitation, standing up and turning away from Haleigh.>>

How many more times do I have to say this!?

<< she belows!>>

I did not come back here to be forced to explain myself 200 times or beg for reacceptance.

<< she turns to face Haleigh>>

i told you in the dream-time what I intended to do, now that ive healed. and yes, I had to recover as well, something that people like Cameron dont seem to think I was entitled to.

This is the LAST TIME I'm going to duscuss this.

YES, I went to see Delilah...and while i didnt get to cast a spell to turn her into a STAR, OR help REVIVE her to original form this time, I DID get to do something NO LESS important.

<< gesturing her arm in a wide circular motion, a sparkling trail of eldritch energy follows her motion, & soon, a scrying pool shimmers into view at a vertical orientation, allowing Haleigh to view and hear the event that occurred between herself, and Delilah, w/ Karen in attendance. Haleigh sees it all, and the scrying pool shimmers away, leaving a highly agitated Morgan standing there before Haleigh.>>

I did what I said I would do. I addressed a terrible mistake and apologized to my best friend, my other sister, and she found it in her heart to forgive me. we're moving forward.

<< turning away and moving toward a window, she wraps her arms around her waist>>

I hope the rest of you can do the same.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability

Morgan revealed that she was told by Cameron that she wasn't welcome at the Parthenon. Haleigh's expression implied she was surprised by that news, but before she could get to the bottom of WHY he'd say something like that, Morgan was up out of her seat and losing her cool.

Morgan: How many more times do I have to say this!? << she belows!>> I did not come back here to be forced to explain myself 200 times or beg for reacceptance.

"Morgan, what the hell--"

Morgan: i told you in the dream-time what I intended to do, now that ive healed. and yes, I had to recover as well, something that people like Cameron dont seem to think I was entitled to.

"Well, of COURSE--"

Morgan: This is the LAST TIME I'm going to discuss this. YES, I went to see Delilah...and while i didnt get to cast a spell to turn her into a STAR, OR help REVIVE her to original form this time, I DID get to do something NO LESS important.

"Morg, that's NOT necessary, I don't need the details-- [sighing in resignation] ohkaayy, I'll watch."

She quieted, and observed, until the scrying pool disappeared again, and her somber eyes shifted to back to Morgan.

Morgan: I did what I said I would do. I addressed a terrible mistake and apologized to my best friend, my other sister, and she found it in her heart to forgive me. we're moving forward. I hope the rest of you can do the same.

Morgan had her back to Haleigh, and the hybrid stood up and approached her friend sister with compassion. Haleigh reached out to put a hand on Morgan's shoulder, and as she turned, pulled her into a sympathetic hug.

"I'm sorry, Morgan, I wasn't trying to patronize you. I was just..... [she released Morgan and held her by her shoulders at arm's length] making sure you had your priorities in order, that's all. I'd be remiss if I wasn't looking out for Delilah AND You -- and what's best for the team as a whole. I'm glad you're back, and I think you had every right to take the time you needed to heal. But Morgan? I'm gonna need you to calm down."

She finished with gravity. She gestured for Morgan to sit back down. Clearly the sorceress was agitated and if her implications were any evidence, it was most likely due to whatever happened with Cameron. Haleigh wondered what exactly had gone down, but she didn't know if she'd get the chance to talk to Cameron about it. She mentally kicked herself for not following up on his text earlier.

She passed around the side of her desk, taking her seat again, looking at the most current photos of the Illustra site.

"So, let's focus on the renovations. While I'm thinking about it.... I wanted to renew the contracts with you. It's been so long, everything we had set up has expired. It'd be good to get something in writing to protect the project in the event that.... something comes up or.... either of us is unavailable to personally handle operations. I've taken the liberty to have something composed, it just needs your signature."

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Alison: Ava, I don't know if you'll EVER truly know...what it means to me that you've cared for and advocated for me steadfastly throughout all of this.

Alison took Ava's hand. She could see the tears filling the precogs eyes causing Ava to immediately squeeze her hand reassuringly.

"Of course, Alison. We've been through so much, you know i'd do anything for you."

She began to explain her struggles of being a precog, dating all the way back to when she was a child. Alison took a lot of heat, and sometimes from Ava, for being able to "see the future" and not necessarily change it the way that THEY wanted to. Case and point, Delilah...The Purifiers...and now KELLY SHAW whom Ava just learned was back. Being able to see the outcome of the furture and having to let it play out despite knowing what was going to happen was a difficult burden that Ava surely wouldn't want to live with. She knew Alison dealt with it the best way she could, and sometimes that came off as cold and calculated....and this was what lead to Alison completely opening up about her part in the Blue Moon ordeal with Delilah.

The tears streamed down her friends face in such a way she never saw before. It caused Ava's eyes to well up as she held tightly to her friends hand. Alison admitted what she did was wrong. She admitted that she was SCARED, and in fear took Delilah's choice away from her so she wouldn't loose her friend. It was sad because, in the end....she lost Delilah anyway. Alison finally pulled back, Ava reluctantly letting go of her hand.

Alison: Do you have any HEMLOCK?

"Of course."

Ava stood and quickly made her way to the bar, pouring a glass of Hemlock. She took the decanter with her as she walked back to Alison handing her the drink. She immediately downed it, to which Ava topped her off without hesitation. At that moment, Ava placed the decanter down on the coffee table and took a seat again. Alison began to speak about Morgan and how she needed to leave for Limbo and how Alison didn't feel abandoned by her....Ava sighed and nodded softly. If Alison could look past Morgan leaving, Ava wouldn't sit there and fight her on it. She didn't LIKE the situation, but what was done was done, there was no changing it now.

Alison: The legacy of the Blue Moon is still being defined, and it does not bode well for us. Morgan's return is happening as it should, not only for her, but for YOU.

Ava furrowed her brows, slightly confused by Alison's last statement.

"What? What do you mean?"

Alison: I KNOW that while you were taking care of me, it was at the expense of yourself, and the DEEP trauma you endured BEFORE you arrived to warn me about Circe. From the momenet of your escape and the Amazons providing you safe passage, till the time you arrived in my master suite, you had not had ANY time to really PROCESS what happened to you. You put off getting any kind of care or assistance while you were helping me, and I know that eventually you sought Karen for therapy regarding it. You DON'T have to talk about it to me right now, But you need to know....that what happened to you...it's not over. There IS a "second act" that's coming, and what I've SEEN shows me that MORGAN plays a vital role in HELPING you.

Ava looked back at the fire as Alison spoke....despite Alison being her best friend, it was still uncomfortable to hear someone talk about what she had endured, even if it wasn't directly. But Ava quickly looked back at Alison once she said it wasn't over....that something else was on the horizon and how Morgan would be the one to help her. Her mind raced with memories as her gaze lowered to the floor. She knew it would only be a matter of time before he would come back. He always did. He always would. But it was her own damn fault for craving absolute power above anything else and USING him for it centuries ago. She essentially lit the match that started the never ending wildfire of obsession. It was one of her biggest regrets because she was still having to deal with it thousands of years later.

Alison: But that's NOT why I came here tonight. THAT is not on your horizon just yet, but it IS coming. I'm here NOW because I see...a SCHISM is forming following Morgan's return. Morgan and Cameron...they had a TERRIBLE argument.

Ava lifted her eyes back to Alison, hearing that Morgan and Cameron had a fight, but not really processing anything else beyond that. She was almost in a daze by the revelation Alison had about her future.

Alison: Their argument was very bad, and now... The Victoria family- along with Nicolas, Michael and possibly Cass will try to leave the Parthenon TONIGHT. But they must NOT leave. You must ALL be here tonight.

Ava finally snapped out of it and gently shook her head confused.

"Why? What's so important about tonight?"

She could see Alison struggling....trying to find the words....trying to not completely break down. Ava sat forward and looked directly into Alison's eyes. The tears just flowing from her friend's cobalt irises, causing Ava's concern level to rise.

"Alison! What is it?? You know you can tell me anything! What's happening tonight?"

Alison: Ava, I'm sorry...but I CAN'T tell you what's coming in explicit detail right now. The FUTURE depends on not only tonight's event...but the time leading up to the moment of truth. EVERYONE must be gathered in the war room II together tonight. EVERYONE must LEARN at the same time. I will BE here with you as we wait. I have to see Delilah, and my brother, and I will be here. PLEASE trust me, Ava. I WILL be here with you when the moment of truth is at hand.

Ava's eyes were filled with utter shock, confusion, and concern. She had NEVER seen Alison like this before....Ava stared at Alison for a moment before finally sitting back, almost stunned by what she had heard. What TRUTH? What could be so HUGE that EVERYONE had to stay at the Parthenon? What could be so HUGE that Alison kept reiterating that she would BE there for Ava through it all?

Moments of silence passed before Ava finally sat forward again, picking up Alison's discarded glass of half filled hemlock on the coffee table. Quickly downing the rest of the poisonous liquid, she shook her head.

"Okay....uhm..."

What the hell was there to say at this point? So much was revealed but NOT....and more would be revealed later. It was a lot to take in.

"I'll go to Zenith....talk to Cameron about Morgan and the others..."

Ava stood, Alison following suite. Moving to Alison, she hugged her tightly.

"It's going to be okay, Alison. We'll figure this out. We always do."

Pulling away, Ava cupped her hands around Alison's face, giving her the best reassuring look she could. And with that, Ava grabbed her purse and car keys and left her suite to meet with Cameron.

Last edited:

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon- Delilah's Apartment

Delilah turned on her heel, walking into the apartment, leaving the door open for Blaze to follow her.

"What, Karen force you to come?"
"Actually, no. She didn't have to force me, it's the right thing to do...and it's long overdue."

She walked into the living room and sat down in the middle of the sofa, her arms out to either side of her and resting on the back of it.

"Okay, say what you have to say."
Blaze had no expectation that Delilah would be pleasant, but she hoped that after their shared experience, there was at least some room for her to listen with an open mind and an open heart. Karen reminded Blaze of what she'd shared with Morgan, and she expected her to approach this with care and sensitivity, and patience. A genuine effort will at least plant a seed if nothing else.

She wasn't as upset as she was earlier. Karen had helped her to calm down and reorient her thinking. As she sat down, with Tinker now on her lap, she realized that some of what was going to inform her choice of words was the very long heart to heart she'd had with CAMERON, and to a lesser extent, Nicolas, back in Melrose Place! She had time to examine herself, her thoughts, and face the truth about why she had attacked Delilah the way she did at Melrose Place. Her instinct was to protect Morgan and Karen, but her MOTIVE in that instance was something truly ugly- prejudice. She had displaced her own traumatic experience with the JUSTICER of her native timeline on to Delilah. She feared- and expressed as much to Nicolas and Cameron- that the fallout of the Blue Moon would be this timeline's destruction of the Six Family, and that Delilah would become this world's JUSTICER. Both men made GREAT effort to get Blaze to see the key differences between the Justicer and MorningStar.

"In the aftermath of the blue moon, I was reeling from the loss of my sister. I believed what was happening here was the equivalent of what happened in my native timeline, and I believed that you were going to become the Justicer. "

That had been her truth, her reality, one that saw most of her Six family KILLED, and just like everyone here had a past that informed their present, the same held true for Blaze.

"I was distraught, and I let a lingering deep seated fear alter my perception, and in a very low moment, Fear gave way to something else that was very ugly and unfair, and instead of trying to do something that could help avert anything like that...I did the very thing I hoped would never be done to me."

"I was out of line with you at Melrose Place."

Blaze continued with a somber tone.

"I kicked you while you were down. It was an ugly thing to do. "

"I couldn't be anything close to helpful to you, and instead, I added to your hurt. "

"After what we went through in the shared dream, I was convicted in my heart. It shouldn't take something like that to remind me or anyone else what...or who really matters to them. We shouldn't have to watch someone die in order to be reminded that we're supposed to be good to each other and try to take care of each other. "

"When we all woke up, and found you here safe and sound...it was the best feeling I'd had in a long while. I knew that there was a chance for me to do the right thing with you. "

"Karen didn't have to order me here, I wanted to come, and I wanted to look you in the eye, and say that I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry about all of it, Delilah."

Blaze was sincere in her approach and her words were carefully chosen from the heart.

After a few moments of silence, she stands up and once again carries Tinker in her arms. The siamese meows at Delilah, as Blaze looks at her with a sincere look in her apple green eyes, and a slight smile on her face.

"I also wanted to thank you for helping my mom, and for trying to help Frost. You stood by my mom so strong and steadfast, and you went with Frost into the Citadle, the place where our father abused us...but of ALL the Victory sisters, Frost got it the worst. My mom wanted so badly to help her...to give her a chance that she never had before."

"Despite her trauma, Frost went back to that awful place...with every intention of shutting Christopher or whoever it was that was behind the attacks on Karen, and you were there for both of them even though you didn't HAVE to be. Thank you for helping them...US. "

A tear falls from Blaze's eye as she thinks about Frost.

" I hope that Frost knew that at least some of us DID care about her. "

Blaze blinks her eyes a few times, and clears her throat.

"Thanks for letting me in, and hearing me out. I'll see my self out."

And with that, Blaze turns and makes her way to the doors of Delilah's apartment, glad that she had the chance to do what she should've done SOONER, but thankful for the sobering lesson that SHE learned from that shared dream, and the chance to APPLY the lesson now. She had hope that it would make a difference.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Clandistine Intelligence- Haleigh's Office

Morgan had her back to Haleigh, and the hybrid stood up and approached her friend sister with compassion. Haleigh reached out to put a hand on Morgan's shoulder, and as she turned, pulled her into a sympathetic hug.
<< Morgan JOLTED a bit at the unexpected touch...HUG from Haleigh(!?)>>

<<FLASH!>>

Seer said:
<< An image of Shadow Weaver looking forward, transitions to an image of Christopher Victory, transitions to an image of Malice!>>
<< Morgan returned Haleigh's embrace...and released the tension in her body and she shuddered as she gave slight voice to the agitated emotion that was churning in her>>

Oh gawd...Haleigh...

"I'm sorry, Morgan, I wasn't trying to patronize you. I was just..... [she released Morgan and held her by her shoulders at arm's length] making sure you had your priorities in order, that's all. I'd be remiss if I wasn't looking out for Delilah AND You -- and what's best for the team as a whole. I'm glad you're back, and I think you had every right to take the time you needed to heal. But Morgan? I'm gonna need you to calm down."

She finished with gravity. She gestured for Morgan to sit back down. Clearly the sorceress was agitated and if her implications were any evidence, it was most likely due to whatever happened with Cameron. Haleigh wondered what exactly had gone down, but she didn't know if she'd get the chance to talk to Cameron about it. She mentally kicked herself for not following up on his text earlier.
Thank you.

I'm sorry....I'm just...a little distraught right now. I honestly didn't know WHAT would happen when I returned. I didn't assume that I would just "pick up where I left off..." but now I understand how YOU felt when YOU returned from your Avengers assignment.

<< Morgan said as she dabbed her eyes with a hankerchief she'd retrieved from her purse>>

One other thing...All those years ago...when YOU returned, the FIRST time. I didn't understand then, what kind of strength, courage and HEART a person would have to have to want to do that after...after the INFERNO, and what I did to you. I just want to say THANK YOU for being so much BETTER to me than Alison or I were to YOU back then.

I've tried so hard to balance the scales ever since the Inferno. And in the dream time event, Alison and I went into overdrive to do whatever we could to save Delilah. What we couldnt verbalize, we hoped would be shown by our actions. But you, Sharon, and my mom, you all made sure that I didn't avoid addressing this in waking reality, and you each helped to lay a foundation to make that moment you just witnessed possible. I recovered to the point that I could return, but my ultimate recovery wouldn't have been possible, if I hadn't gone to Delilah.

<< They moved on to business>>

Haleigh said:
She passed around the side of her desk, taking her seat again, looking at the most current photos of the Illustra site.

"So, let's focus on the renovations. While I'm thinking about it.... I wanted to renew the contracts with you. It's been so long, everything we had set up has expired. It'd be good to get something in writing to protect the project in the event that.... something comes up or.... either of us is unavailable to personally handle operations. I've taken the liberty to have something composed, it just needs your signature."

I'm happy to do that. While I am associated with the House of Spectra, running "Spectra Couture", I STILL own the Illustra brand, trademark, everything. When Alycia went into exile with us, Zach took over her portfolio, and he kept my assets safe. This Sanctorum project will be housed under my Illustra LLC, and remain seperate from my business with Spectra.

<< Morgan said, sounding noticeably less icy and looking a little less grim! It was very timely of Haleigh to have presented these documents for them to renew their business ties and ensure that their individual brands were able to keep the strong enconomy of "the six" IN THE FAMILY.>>

Speaking of contracts, you should be getting some communication and documents from Alycia. I....sold Melrose Place to Sally Spectra.

<< she took the document from Haleigh, and a pen>>

She's going to use the units to house her models. We agreed that I will keep apartment 4- the largest unit on the property, and this will be an option for myself or anyone in the six who might need housing while on the west coast.

Sally wants to keep the defense and security enhancements of CI in place, and she's quite pleased with the personal surveilance and protection services that you set up for her after....the attack on her by the Purifiers.

<< Morgan said that with a twinge of guilt in her voice. >>

Thank the goddess you all were able to SAVE her.

<<sighing as she signs the documents Haleigh presented to her.>>

I'm looking forward to working with Thomas Ashby, and Dr. Sebastian Benedict again.

<< Morgan knew these two men well. They spoke on first name terms. These men were involved in the protection of her mother years ago.>>

Alycia has been in contact with them, and I also referred Sally to them for ongoing maintenance of the enhancements of Melrose Place. So you can expect another stream of healthy business between LCI and Spectra.

<< Morgan smiles>>

This Illustra project...it's a complete and total redesign and repurposing.

<< Haleigh had some of the initial design sketches and details already. Morgan handed her a detailed description of the Sanctum Sanctorum.>>

The building's depiction is a curious combination of magick, technology and physics. Notably, there seems to be more space inside than there would seem to be from outside. Some corridors form labyrinths, and the arrangement of rooms seems to change by itself. The house holds many powerful magical items, some of which have an innocent appearance. Some are dangerous, such as wind chimes or a mirror which is fatal to the touch. The basement contains storage, a furnace, and the laundry. The SUB BASEMENT is where the truly hard edged technology shines, not unlike THE VAULT at Minerva's Aerie. The Underground Express Jet is in the Sub basement. The first floor contains living rooms, dining rooms, and the general library. The second floor holds living quarters- including the CHAMBER OF DREAMS for Morgan, and luxury suites for her guests. The third floor of the building is specifically the Sanctum Sanctorum, for that is where Spellbinder will house her area of consecration and her occult library, where she keeps the DARKHOLD, and a small but substantial repository of ancient artifacts and objects of magical power, such as a "LENS" derived from her Scrying Glass. The Sanctum consistently has a circular window with four swooping lines; this design has stayed with the building despite the window's destruction on many occasions. The design of the window is actually based on a stepping disc, the lines represent "TIME LINES" - it is imbued with Spellbinder's DEADLIEST warding spells and defensive magicks; it protects the Sanctum from most supernatural invaders. It is also called the "Window of the Worlds," or the doorway to the time stream. ONLY the most well versed and knowledgeable of magick users would appear to acknowledge this- including "The Big four" , the Owner of Bell Book and Candle, Mina Harker. Being an extension of Spellbinder, and imbued with a fraction of the power of LIMBO itself, along with the circular window that has a stepping disc bound to it, this structure will remain CONSISTENT across all manifestations of NYC in the team stream.
Nicolas' company has been doing some early prep work on the Illustra site, hauling and clearing away any debris that remained from...the original tower. prepping the ground area, including the former office park, And going through the underground structure. He'll be handling the new express jet design in the tunnel. I had INTENDED to have it connect my Sanctorum to the Parthenon's Underground facilities allowing people or cargo to travel back and forth in mere MINUTES, it could be an escape route...but now...

<< She puts her hands to her temples again, and shuts her eyes, shaking her head>>

....I may have him change that. I'll know for sure by tonight.

<< It was clear that Morgan was getting to the point where she was now considering severing BUSINESS ties with Cameron. The NEXT step would be for her to LEAVE THE SIX , and Haleigh REMEMBERED what she said in the dream time about why she was creating this Sanctum Sanctorum...she had a better understanding now of what it meant to be this world's sorceress supreme, and if the kind of POWER she displayed in the dream was any indiciation of what she was going to work toward in waking reality? She might decide that she would be more effective as a SOLO act!>>

But I bring up Nicolas, because he introduced me to the design team that is bringing the concept of my sanctorum to life!

<< A small stepping disc opens at an angle, and Morgan reaches INTO IT , bringing forth a file, handing it to Haleigh>>

Take a LOOK!

<< Haleigh would see a dossier on each designer, along with a picture. >>

Design Team said:
<< The first picture was for
Lunella Lafayatte - Child supra-genius. Foremost in detection, analysis and cutting edge computer technology and security. The smartest and most raw of the three to be brought in, she is there for ideas primarily and tech that will incorporated by the others. The second picture was for Riri Williams - cutting edge robotics and energy harnessing mind. Capable of analysis of energy on a scale heretofore unseen. Being brought in to marry technology with Morgan's unique energies. The final picture was for Madame Curie Cho - technical director, inventor. She will marry all of the designs and make it all seamless while adding things of her own and embedding it in whatever design Morgan chooses. >>
All women! All mutants/metahumans! At least ONE with a clear comprehension and perception of magickal energy patterns! All thoroughly vetted by Nicolas. They're consulting for this project and Nicolas is paying them well...but if Nicolas doesn't snap them up for his company, you might consider them for yours! But these are the women that Thomas and Sebastian will be working with....and Haleigh, I'm SO EXCITED! And what makes this BETTER is that I get to work with my family to create this.

<< Her violet eyes sparkled as Haleigh saw the noticeable change in her mood.>>

I can't always retreat to Limbo. My place is HERE on earth. This place is meant to be an extension of me. It is meant to sustain me and protect me, AND it will be my place of POWER, built on the site that is already imbued with my magick and astral energy. I will be able to further hone my magicks, AND my physical powers ( her super strength, and her elemental control of WIND), expand my skill, enrich my knowledge with a pursuit and study of the mystic arts arcane as never before, and ultimately better able to stand in my role as sorceress supreme, protecting the weak....both mortal and mystical...and ensuring the supernatural world is restored to true balance, AND making sure that I keep a balance in my own life, this place will MINIMIZE the need for me to go to Limbo.

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
Omnisight, Mystical Detection, Techno Magick, Weaponry
The Hellfire Mansion - Black Queen Quarters

Emiko: "Oh no, she was drinking bourbon."

"Well...the changes in this timeline are simply mircaulous."

< She laughed. For as impestuous as Nogistune was, Kelly found her fascinating on many levels. The amount of power she possessed and her mischievious demeanor. Kelly liked those who were on the fringe of modern culture. She liked things that were different and unique, and Nogitsue was definitely both of those things. Her mysterious appearance here was intriguing as well and Talisman ascertained that she herself, in her cross time adventure, might have played a small part in that. One doesn't break the bonds of time and space and come into a new world without a few side effects. >

Nogitsune: "Well, FIRST she told Malice that you were just as crazy as Kelly King EVER was, maybe even crazier."

< Kelly smiled. >

"Perhaps I am. Do me a favor and actually READ that book you stole from Amanda, dear. Those who can pervert the concepts of nature and natural order DO tend to be a little...eccentric."

Nogitsune: "And THEN she said that you, could never really be part of the sisterhood, and that it would be better for things if it were just the two of them again."

< Talisman crinkled her nose both unsurprised by Helena's words and amused. Helena was pretty much the same across all time and space, that much Kelly had decided. She was a capable woman in her own right, that was for sure, but Helena would always find her true value at the heels of Malice. Helena knew that about herself. The fact that she had thought to mention something like that at all meant that Kelly scared her a bit, which was a good thing. Still, Kelly was well versed in how to deal with Helena, or at the very least, how to exist with her. She was far easier to get along with than Diana, that much was sure..and she had a feeling that the history the two women shared in her native timeline was very different than her history with Kelly King. Tonight proposed an opportunity for her to changes things in her favor..and alleviate any concerns The Red Queen might have. >

Nogitsune: "Oh, and then she said, that you had a huge behind, and if you ever saw yourself from the back, you’d use your science on yourself rather than wasting so much time with those Walking Dead rejects.”

< Kelly's eyes widened. >

"Oh you little BITCH."

< She enjoyed Nogistune's little banter here and there but she had a way of just throwing in verbal insults just for the sheer pleasure of seeing other's reactions. Talisman, in a move that would have been uncharacteristic of her when she first arrived in this timeline, disrobed from her black silk robe as she stood there in her lacy black slip, smirking mischievously. >

"Say what you want, Emiko. From what i've gathered about this timeline is that the one thing they enjoy more than ignorance...is a big, round...ASS!"

< Kelly laughed as she spun around and gave a shake to the tempestuous woman before her. >

"Now, seriously. I mean it. Get out of my room and go pester somebody else. Me and my large behind have to finish getting ready."

< Talisman put on her black robe and opened a door in the corner that led to her private bathroom, leaving Emiko by herself. >

MorningStar

The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon - Delilah's Suite

Blaze said:
"Actually, no. She didn't have to force me, it's the right thing to do...and it's long overdue."
Delilah didn’t believe that for one second. Karen had told Blaze she had to come apologize, the same way she had forced Delilah and Morgan to meet.

Blaze said:
"In the aftermath of the blue moon, I was reeling from the loss of my sister. I believed what was happening here was the equivalent of what happened in my native timeline, and I believed that you were going to become the Justicer. "

"I was out of line with you at Melrose Place. I kicked you while you were down. It was an ugly thing to do. I'm sorry about all of it, Delilah."

"I also wanted to thank you for helping my mom, and for trying to help Frost. You stood by my mom so strong and steadfast, and you went with Frost into the Citadle, the place where our father abused us...but of ALL the Victory sisters, Frost got it the worst. My mom wanted so badly to help her...to give her a chance that she never had before."
There was Blaze, making it about herself and her “trauma” time after time.

Blaze said:
"Despite her trauma, Frost went back to that awful place...with every intention of shutting Christopher or whoever it was that was behind the attacks on Karen, and you were there for both of them even though you didn't HAVE to be. Thank you for helping them...US. "

"Thanks for letting me in, and hearing me out. I'll see myself out."
No, Blaze did NOT get to play her “poor me” card and say “sorry not sorry” so she could feel better about herself. Blaze went out the door but Delilah was up off the couch and following her to the door.

“Are you seriously going to come here and pretend to apologize to me without even bothering to mention the blue moon? You know, when you told me how incredibly ungrateful I was and started dumping on me because I wasn’t kissing Morgan and Alison’s feet? If you’re going to give a half-assed apology, at least try and remember what you’re supposed to be apologizing for.

You were worried I would become the Justicer? Bullshit. If that were true, you would have SUPPORTED ME, been my friend, tried to keep me from leaving not told me what a fake untrustworthy bitch I am and basically to get out of Melrose Place. Jesus, what do you do when you’re trying to push someone AWAY?

Yes, you were out of line. And it took you how long to realize that? And then you’re going to thank me for helping Karen, as if I ever would NOT help her. Which you would know if you took your head out of your ass and stopped telling me how I disrespect her long enough to see REALITY. I’M not only there for people on this team when it suits me, Blaze, I do it all the time.

When you finally learn that lesson, THEN come see me. If you aren’t too afraid that I might turn into the Justicer on the spot.”

Prophet
Prophet
Yes bitch.

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
The Parthenon- From Delilah's apartment to Blaze's

“Are you seriously going to come here and pretend to apologize to me without even bothering to mention the blue moon? You know, when you told me how incredibly ungrateful I was and started dumping on me because I wasn’t kissing Morgan and Alison’s feet? If you’re going to give a half-assed apology, at least try and remember what you’re supposed to be apologizing for.

You were worried I would become the Justicer? Bullshit. If that were true, you would have SUPPORTED ME, been my friend, tried to keep me from leaving not told me what a fake untrustworthy bitch I am and basically to get out of Melrose Place. Jesus, what do you do when you’re trying to push someone AWAY?
Blaze stares at Delilah in disbelief. There's an intial flash to completely and totally OBLITERATE Delilah right then and there with a hearty dose of bitchcraft.

Pause.

::FLASH!::

Karen said:
Just speak from the heart, and be sincere, Blaze. But be patient in the moment. Be AWARE. Even the most carefully chosen words, words from the heart, may not evoke the response you hope for in that moment. Just do your best, and then move on.
"Tinker....go now, back to my apartment."

As she sets the enchanted familiar down, the siamese runs off into a shadowed corner and disappears in a swirl of orbs. And she now stands to face Delilah eye to eye.

Yes, you were out of line. And it took you how long to realize that? And then you’re going to thank me for helping Karen, as if I ever would NOT help her. Which you would know if you took your head out of your ass and stopped telling me how I disrespect her long enough to see REALITY. I’M not only there for people on this team when it suits me, Blaze, I do it all the time.

When you finally learn that lesson, THEN come see me. If you aren’t too afraid that I might turn into the Justicer on the spot.”
....Just let it go, Blaze. Just speak your peace, and let this go.

"Oh...I did learn my lesson, Delilah. That's why I came to see you."

Blaze said calmly as she looked at Delilah calmly and unwavering in her gaze. Did Delilah think she would be afraid? Did she think Blaze would beg?

"I came to you in truth and sincerity. I spoke from the heart."

"I hoped for a different outcome, and yes, your reaction was disappointing, but not surprising."

"You'll feel and believe what you want. Words...no matter how sincere, carefully chosen, or well meaning, aren't always enough to soothe a savage heart, but time and ACTION can go a long way. We ALL saw that in the dream experience."

" So now that I've said my peace, I'm moving on."

Blaze ignored Delilah's petty threat of turning into the Justicer on her, because the only thing worse than Blaze's FEAR (more like PTSD) stemming from her experience in her native timeline, is what she would DO, the LENGTHS she would go to in order to STOP the Justicer should she APPEAR here. Responding to that from Delilah now would totally negate what Blaze had tried to do, and she WAS sincere in her intention and effort.

"I really am sorry for how things happened, all of it, and how I behaved and treated you. I messed up big time. But I'm not going to lay on the floor for you to step on. I do hope that in time, you'll see that I was being truthful in my apology. "

And that was enough. She turns away and goes to the elevator.

"Goodbye, Delilah."

A "DING" is heard as the doors close and Blaze exhales while inside the elevator, shaking her head.

Was it useless? No. She'd been truthful, and she was sincere in her apology. She'd done what she felt she should, and all that was left now was to move on, DO BETTER, and one day, Delilah would see her actions matched her words. If she chose not to, that would be on her. Morgan could have Delilah in her life if that's what she wanted, so could Karen. Blaze would much rather have Delilah as a friend too, but she'll get along without her if necessary. Not even all of the AVENGERS were BFF's.

She was done feeling bad about this, about HER.

Now, it was time to prepare for departure. Some time away from the parthenon with her mother and sister would be a good thing! Cooler heads, and calmer hearts make for better interaction, and ultimately, HOPEFULLY, better team work.

Everyone had been under alot of pressure lately. Some people were absent/estranged, others were present and hostile, and others still were busy with their personal lives. But the Frost and Talisman caper exposed the weakness and fragility of the team spirit and their team patterns were off. They hadn't even had a formal debriefing about the Frost/Talisman caper.

Now MORGAN was back. It was a GREAT thing, but even a RETURN brings it's own unique set of challenges.

Pressure. Challenges. And a permanet shift in personal dynamics among the team. Maybe that's what this was...Nic was right some SPACE was the best thing for them right now.

The elevator dings once more and the doors open. She arrives to her apartment where she finds Karen, Cass, Nicolas and the cats.

"Okay. We're just waiting on Morg, and then we'll be ready to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.