1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting of the Minds

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Oracle, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Oracle

Oracle The Eye in the Sky The Six

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Surrey NYC

Zizi sat in her suite at the Surrey, nervously flitting from room to room. One minute she was on her laptop, the next checking her phone, then making sure there was enough beer in the fridge. She had texted Gabe, asking him to meet her for some under-the-radar hacking. The location was to prevent anything being traced back to them, she'd told him.

She had on a simple dress with a pleated skirt and chunky heels, her hair in beachy waves. She thought about ordering food, but then decided to wait so he could pick what he wanted. Everything was ready, all that was missing was Gabe.

Things had been going well between them since their disastrous beginning. They could spend days together just sitting and typing away on their own laptops, or watching tv together. They didn't even have to talk, they could just be. It was everything Zizi had ever wanted, handed to her on a silver platter. It was still hard to believe sometimes that he was really with her, and it was difficult for her to not feel anxiety that he would wake up one day and realize he could do better. But for the most part she was able to quell those fears, and was just happy to be with him, doing anything really. As long as they were together, it didn't matter what they did.

And she wanted him to know that. That she loved being with him, loved who he was. And she planned on telling him, tonight.

Black Widow and Persephone like this.
  2. Cypher Access Denied Birds of Prey

Name:
    Gabriel Jerome
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Cybernetic Mutant/Omnilingual Translation
    Missions:
    Gabe made his way into the Surrey, unsure why Zizi would pick a luxury hotel to do some 'under the radar' hacking as she put it. But the bar had a decent selection of whisky so he didn't question it. She told him the room number via text and he picked up the key card at the front desk before heading upstairs. Slipping the card into slot, the door unlocked and he entered.

"Liz? Or shall I say Buffy Summers? Really, you chose that alias?"

He teased with a laugh. Walking into the suite, he took his laptop bag off his shoulder as he entered the living room. That's when he saw her, looking absolutely breath taking in a girly dress and heels with her hair all wavy and done up.

"Wow."

He said with wide eyes, placing his bag on the floor near the couch.

"You look gorgeous."

Walking up to her, he leaned over and gave her a kiss, his hand running back through her curly hair. Pulling back, he cocked up an eyebrow.

"I didn't realize there was a dress code for hacking tonight. I would have worn something less....casual?"

He quipped with a laugh, taking her hand and sitting on the couch. Obviously there was more to this covert meeting than hacking.

"So what's really brewing in that cute little head of yours? [with a warm smile] I highly doubt it's coding."

Black Widow and Clara Oswald like this.
  3. Oracle

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Surrey

Finally, when she thought she was going to explode, she heard the door click open in the other room and Gabe calling to her.

A smile the size of Texas came across her face at hearing his voice. Her breath caught in her throat as he entered the room, her heart beginning to pound. She tried to make a joke, but tripped over it.

"Scott and Buffy Summers has a nice ring to it. Can you imagine, if that was a real couple?"

They hadn't really needed an alias, she had just thought it would be fun. He dumped his bag, and she grinned again as he complimented her perfectly.

She tilted her face up to him as he leaned down and kissed her, his hand moving through her hair sending shivers up her spine. He cocked an eyebrow in a gesture so sexy she almost grabbed him and pulled him down for another kiss.

"Oh this isn't anything special."

She waved a hand at her dress.

"And I like you when you're casual."

She smiled up at him, then her own eyes went wide.

"You got a haircut!"

She moved her head side to side for a better look.

"Aw, I love it. So handsome."

He took her hand and sat on the couch near her, and she just smiled and smiled at him. He really did look terrific.

She chewed at her bottom lip.

"Yeah...I sort of already did the hacking part."

She scrunched up her face, waiting to see if he would be angry.

"But it would be a shame to waste the room. Want to order room service? There's beer in the fridge."

She turned her chair to go show him, and the strap of her bag caught on the arm of her chair, dumping its contents onto the floor. Which were her wallet, a lipstick, and about a hundred condoms.

Zizi looked from Gabe, to the floor, and back again, mouth open in shock. She turned the chair back around, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Well I uh...just thought that maybe we could...if you still wanted to that is...?"

She blushed deep red. This wasn't exactly going like a scene out the Notebook. Ugh, why was she so nervous?! She wanted to be with him more than anything. She had rehearsed what she was going to say in her mind about a hundred thousand times. But now she felt sixteen again, and just as awkward. She had spent her whole life loving him, she wanted to be with him, she was ready to be with him, fully and without restraint. When they were alone together, she could tell he was holding himself back, that he wanted more. She knew that, so this should be no big deal, right? Both of them getting what they want? But she was still afraid of messing it all up. She waited with baited breath to see what he was going to say, and just hoped he didn't think she was a weirdo and walk out.

4. Cypher Access Denied Birds of Prey

Name:
    Gabriel Jerome
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Zizi: "Oh this isn't anything special."

"Don't say that. You look beautiful."

Not accepting her casual dismissal.

Zizi: "And I like you when you're casual."

Gabe chuckled.

"Good because I think I own a total of two dress shirts and slacks?"

Then her eyes went wide with surprise, realizing that he had cut his hair.

Zizi: "You got a haircut! Aw, I love it. So handsome."

He ran his hand back and forth through his now short hair, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, thanks. Figured it was time to chop off the ol' mane."

But this whole hotel room and Zizi in a fancy dress thing just seemed off for a casual night of hacking. There was obviously something brewing in her head, which could either be a dangerous thing or a very good thing. He hoped it was the latter.

Zizi: "Yeah...I sort of already did the hacking part. But it would be a shame to waste the room. Want to order room service? There's beer in the fridge."

"Damn, couldn't wait an hour huh?"

He teased.

"It's okay, beer and food sounds way better than processing right now."

She turned her chair and started to head toward the fridge when the handle of her chair got stuck on her purse. It toppled onto the floor, the contents spilling out everywhere. Among the girly stuff, there were more condoms than he could count causing him to raise his eyebrows and try and stifle the smile that was threatening to show itself. Zizi quickly turned around, nervously laughing.

Zizi: "Well I uh...just thought that maybe we could...if you still wanted to that is...?"

Of course he still wanted to. He loved her, and he wanted to express that love to her. But he knew she wasn't ready moreso because she was so stuck in her head than being fearful of the act itself. He began to scoop up the contents of her purse before putting it back on the couch. Then he rounded to the front of her.

"Of course I still want to. But i'm okay with waiting as well. There's no rush, Liz. I told you that before."

He smiled down at her sincerely. He wanted her to feel safe with him, and know there was no pressure.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
  5. Oracle

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Surrey

She deflected Gabe's compliment, but he sweetly didn't let it go.

She beamed at him, and told him she liked how looked when he dressed casual.

"Two shirts, one pair of slacks."

She laughed, before commenting with surprise on how he had cut his hair.

"It suits you."

She confessed that she didn't really need him to do any hacking, but he didn't seem upset about it, agreeing to having some food sent up and knocking back a few beers. But in typical fashion, as she went to show him where the fridge was, she knocked her purse off the table, and the proverbial cat was out of the bag. Gabe picked her things up, then came around to the front of her chair.

"I know, I know."

She reached out and took both of his hands in hers. He had been amazingly patient. She knew it hadn't been easy for him - heck, it hadn't been easy for her and she was the one who was making them wait. She knew she was being silly, that there was nothing to be afraid of with him. He was so tender and loving with her; she really couldn't have asked for more, or for a better partner. It was time. Especially with their current circumstances. He could have been killed by Persephone, and she had almost died as well. She didn't want to let fear keep them from being together fully.

"But I love you, Gabriel, and I don't want to waste any more time. If something ever happens..."

She glanced down at her lap for a moment.

"I trust you. I'm ready."

She leaned forward to gently kiss his lips. When she pulled back, she looked into his eyes.

"I want you to make love to me."

6. Cypher Access Denied Birds of Prey

Name:
    Gabriel Jerome
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Missions:
    After Zizi's purse full of condoms dumped, he reassured her that she didn't need to do this. That he was willing to continue to wait until she was ready, and told her as much. She took both of his hands and he gave her a smile.

Zizi: "I know, I know. But I love you, Gabriel, and I don't want to waste any more time. If something ever happens..."

He shook his head as she looked down at her lap.

"Nothing's going to happen. I promise."

But she was adamant. Hell, she set this entire thing in motion, and it certainly wasn't because he had hinted he was getting frustrated or bored with her.

Zizi: "I trust you. I'm ready. I want you to make love to me."

Gabe let out a breath, looking down at their hands. This was a huge step for her, he knew this. His eyes met with hers and he didn't say another word. He leaned in, connecting his lips to hers softly, deepening the kiss as the moments lingered on. His mouth parted, his tongue tasting her as his hands slid a round her waist. He lifted her up, arms circling around her body and holding her against him. Finally, he broke the kiss, looking at her with a hint of concern and hesitation.

"You sure?"

He wanted to make sure because he didn't want her to have any regrets. And when she confirmed that she was, Gabe immediately kissed her again, moving them both through the living room and into the bedroom. His fingers found the zipper on the back of her dress, sliding it all the way down the curve of her spine until it was fully undone. He then laid her onto the bed, breaking away from her lips and trailing his tongue down the contours of her neck, his hands sliding the dress off her body and throwing it onto the ground. He stood now to remove his own shirt, his eyes burning with desire as they fed off Zizi's body.

"God damn..."

Was all he could manage to say while peeling his own shirt off. His hands went to his pants, undoing them and letting them drop to the floor. He was already more than ready, his hands sliding up Zizi's hips, sides, and along her stomach. He leaned over her, his mouth kissing the contours of her chest that was still restricted from her bra.

"I love you."

He whispered, his hands going back into her wavy hair before his lips met with hers again.

7. Oracle

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Surrey

Gabe kissed her, and every inch of her body was on fire. He didn't pull away, he just kept kissing her, but softly. His arms were around her and he picked her up, cradling her against him. And when he finally pulled away she was already drunk on him, her breath coming rapidly. Her hands held on to his shoulders, as she looked into his eyes with lowered lashes.

She reached up and touched his cheek gently, smiling.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to be with you."

His mouth was on her's again, and he was carrying her to the bedroom. One of her hands moved to the back of his head, the close crop of his new haircut strange but sexy. She pressed her mouth hungrily against his, her tongue exploring his. She felt like she could lay there in his arms and kiss him forever. His hand was on her back, his touch electric as he unzipped her dress. She loved how strong he was, but still managed to touch her gently.

He set her on the bed, his tongue tasting her neck while he removed her dress.

"Oh, Gabe..."

It had been so long since she had felt anything like this, and this was already more than she had ever felt with anyone else. When he touched her it woke all of her most intimate places, as if he knew exactly the switch to turn her on. She watched him take off his shirt, her eyes drinking in every inch of him, as he unfastened his pants and let them fall, her hand trailing across her own chest. And as he leaned over her, hands caressing her, mouth on her chest, she wasn't afraid.

"I love you too."

He kissed her again, hands in her hair. Her arms circled around to his back, touching the bare skin and feeling the hard muscles underneath. The more he kissed her, the more turned on she got, the more she wanted to touch him, and wanted him to touch her. Her hands slid down his back to his buttocks, still kissing him.

"I want you so much."

And she did. She couldn't think about anything else but wanting him. She leaned her head back against the pillow, arching her back to push her breasts towards him, guiding his mouth back to her chest.

8. Cypher Access Denied Birds of Prey

Name:
    Gabriel Jerome
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Her back arched into him allowing him to slip his hand under her and unclasp her bra. He gently pulled it away, kiss her chest.

Zizi: "I want you so much."

"God I want you too."

He whispered against her skin, his body aching for her. His hands moved down her hips as he kissed a trail down her stomach while pulling off her panties. Ripping the package off one of the condoms, he prepared before climbing onto the bed, holding himself up over her. He could feel the adrenaline pumping throughout his body in anticipation as he gently moved between her, fitting perfectly if that was even possible. He slowly began to roll his hips, moaning out against her skin as he kissed her neck. Weeks of build up and it was well worth the wait. They were able to connect as one now, showing the full capacity of their love.

His hand gently caressed her skin, his mouth softly kissing her lips, nose, cheeks, and neck. He moved slowly but passionately, wanting her to feel his love for her.

9. Oracle

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Bedroom

His mouth was on her chest and she moaned at his touch, telling him how much she wanted him.

"I'm yours."

She whispered, and then her breath caught in her throat as his fingers touched the waist of her panties, pulling them off. She bit her forefinger, watching him suit up and then climb onto the bed. He pushed her legs apart for her, and she gasped as he slid inside her. She moaned his name and he started to move, kissing her neck. Her hands held on to him pulling him against her, her mouth searching for his like a dying man searches for water in the desert. He was kissing her every place he could touch, hands sliding over her skin, moving his hips slowly.

Her hands went to the sides of his face, and she pulled him up to look at her, holding his gaze for a long moment for kissing him softly on the lips and whispering to him.

"Roll us over so I'm on top."

He did, and her legs straddled him. She braced herself with one hand on his chest, the other on the headboard of the bed, using her arms to lift her up an down on top of him. She moved slowly but rhythmically, feeling him deep inside her. She cried out, then looked down at him, her hair falling forward into her face.

"You feel so good..."

Her head tilted back and her eyes closed with pleasure.

"Don't stop, Gabriel, don't stop..."

10. Cypher Access Denied Birds of Prey

Name:
    Gabriel Jerome
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Her moans were like fuel to him, moving faster against her but still being gentle toward her. He didn't want to make this about himself, he wanted to make it about her. He wanted her to feel as comfortable and safe with him as possible. But damn did she feel good and it was literally taking every bit of self control in him not to ravage her. She gripped his face, their eyes staying locked before her soft lips were on his again.

Zizi: "Roll us over so I'm on top."

She whispered against him, a guttural moan escaping his lips as he flipped them both over in one smooth motion. Then she started moving against him now, Gabe's eyes rolling into the back of his damn head. She braced herself against him, his hands at her waist meeting her movements.

Zizi: "You feel so good...Don't stop, Gabriel, don't stop..."

"Trust me love, I won't."

He barely managed to joke through shallow breaths. She extended her neck back, closing her eyes, and he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled her hips down harder against him over and over, an animal like groan escaping his clenched teeth. He felt her body tighten around him as he continued quicken his pace until finally she succumb to her release. Gabe continued pushing up, moving against her until finally he cried out a deep primal cry of pleasure.

Breathless and covered in a glisten of sweat, Gabe moved his hand to the small of Zizi's back, pulling her down to him, his mouth covering hers like she was his only forum of oxygen.

"Fucking hell, Liz..."

He managed to speak, a broad smile spread across his lips.

"I think I just fell in love with you all over again."

Clara Oswald: That last line is amazing!
  11. Oracle

Name:
    Elizabeth York
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Genius, Hacker
    Missions:
    The Surrey - Bedroom

She moved herself on top of him, the sensations so heightened that she lost herself in them. Gabe's hands were on her hips, urgently helping to pull them together, and she could feel a desperation to be inside her from him that matched her own desire. She could feel the tidal wave washing over her, slowly building until she cried out when the explosion overtook her, her body contracting around him as he pushed upward with his hips, faster now, bringing her body to spasm in aftershocks. She opened her eyes and looked down into his face, watching him as he came.

He pulled her down onto his chest, and her hands clutched at his shoulders. He kissed her, so deeply, so passionately, it was as if they were just beginning rather than having just finished. And she wasn't ready to stop kissing him, touching him.

She smiled, her hand at his temple stroking his hair lovingly.

"And I plan to keep making you fall in love with me..."

She kissed him again, pulled back to look into his eyes, and then kissed him once more. She reached down to push her leg over him so she could lay next to him. She kissed his chest, only able to be still for seconds at a time before needing her mouth on him again. Her hand trailed lightly over his body, and down to trace over his cock and balls, as if she had to touch every bit of him. Finally she rested her cheek on his chest.

"I didn't know it could be like that...I never want to stop feeling like this..."

Black Widow likes this.