1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Combat vs DC Universe

Discussion in 'Gaming Zone' started by Carol Peletier, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier Look at the flowers... Staff Member Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Who played/plays this? Do you like it? What are your go-to characters?

First time I played this was in the winter of 2009 & I love it! I still play it. It took them years to catch up w/ Capcom who had the mega hits X-men vs StreetFighter (I'd still play that game if I could find it), X-men: Children of the Atom & Marvel SuperHeroes

My go-to characters are Wonder Woman & Catwoman from the DC side, or Kitana & Sonya Blade from the MK side.

2. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

Oh man...In a LOT of The Mortal Kombat games I like to choose Sonya Blade. I just always loved the character and thought her powers were cute...and I've often thought of bringing that character specifically or at least in some capacity into The Six at times because I love her so much lol.

3. Carol Peletier

I like Sonya, but once Katanna came along? THAT was my #1 MK character. I love how she fights w/ those fans. It's so stylish & elegant but deadly. Her fatality movies are awesome too. I sometimes would play w/ Sindel as well.

Mortal Kombat II & Mortal Kombat vs DC are my fav installments in the MK series

4. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

Oh I got banned from being Sindel at home because I would do this move that wrapped all her hair around her opponent and jerked the fuck out of them until they died LOL. I used to make my brother and sister soooo mad that my mom banned me from being her hahaha

5. Carol Peletier

LOL!!! damn, now that's pretty bad, when you get banned from playing a certain character in a fighting game! But i must admit, when i first started learning how to use Sindel on MK III, i wore her SCREAM attack OUT & my opponents would be like "DAMN, this bitch! all she does w/ Sindel is SCREAM!" LOL I admit, i spammed ALOT w/ that move.