Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
I thought it might be a good idea if we could all have a discussion to get on the same page about how much humans know about the existence of mutants in the Six's world. I think its something we should probably come to a decision about together, because if mutants are outed, especially if specific mutants are outed, it changes the game world dramatically.

Thoughts?

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
I think as of right NOW, many (if not all) humans know they exist. I know that Silver Swan us definitely a publicly known figure, although they may NOT know her alter ego is Sharon Kelly.

I would say most of the Six is under the radar as far as the world knowing they are mutants/metas/witches/etc. Same with BOP.

Haleigh would be the exception, as she's a public figure now but she is known by an alias.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Nobody knows that Cass is a mutant or meta or whatever she is [aside from key people at After-Dark]. I have decided that the Mystery of Bryda Jesko - who vanished without a trace in the 1940s shortly after the war with no record of her ANYWHERE - is one of the world's most famous unsolved mysteries.

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
I'd personally like to know the extent to which the world knows about them..like how the world has been effected by magick and time reversals in big battles and such and post Bishop era. Does the world know The Six as mutants? Do they know about The Six and how well?

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
Agreed. I think we need to think long and hard about making the world all know mutants exist. It's going to severely handicap the Six working out in the world. They don't wear masks (except Sharon). It's not a secret they'll be able to keep.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
In X-Men, does the world know they are mutants? What is the general view of the X-Men? Are they scared of them or are they just like...meh? We can work from there...or not. LOL!

Also, a possible storyline inspired by this topic came to my mind. Does anybody watch Person of Interest? The basics of POI is that an eccentric software billionaire has created this program called The Machine where it anticipates acts of terror as well as ordinary crimes.

To make a long story short, there could be a secretive group like that who hacks into all the street cameras and whatever else only they are looking for mutants/metas/superhumans/etc/etc to bring them to justice since they believe that these special people think they are ABOVE the law and all that...and okay, I just realized that that's what the purifiers are doing right now so maybe I need to go back to the drawing board on this. :(

On another note, if you haven't seen it, it's a great show. I love it.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
In the X-Men people know about mutants. :) They just don't necessarily know who is a mutant [unless it's obvious like Nightcrawler or something].

I've always been under the assumption that the world knows about mutants/superhumans, but it has never been proven that the six and their allies are in fact mutants. There are rumors, but not actual proven evidence. At least, that's how i've always envisioned it.

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
POST-BISHOP, the world is NOT aware of "The Six". They are aware of people like Sharon, Morgan, Blaze- for various reasons. Haleigh as well. But the average person does not know those four work together or have been involved in WORLD ALTERING events.

@Black Widow is right about Silver Swan. She's publicly known. There are some who regard her as a terrorist, others who have called her "wonder woman" but only a HANDFULL of people outside the Six & Oracle would know her alter ego at this point.

The fact that she wears a mask & some of her physical features have changed since her time as Senator Sharon Kelly allow her to sort of "hide in plain sight" plus she's not really seen in "every day places".ppl have to be in certain circles, have a certain level of status/connections/access to know the true nature of the individuals that make up the Six.

Cass would be an example of how mutants have existed in the modern day world for quite some time but have been able to hide their secret, unless they have obvious physical mutations that make them stand out. Cass is like what Marvel's Namor is to the X-men. He sort of "pre dates" the "official discovery" of mutants.

Like @Spencer Hastings said In the Six's world, the existence of mutants & metas is something that is known but people don't generally know "who is who" until they're confronted with it in their faces, like when Bishop OUTED the Six. People are aware of mutants/metas & generally regard the idea of them with suspicion or hatred. The "fear what they don't understand" issue. That's one reason why the Six has to try & keep their secret.

The Six have kept their secret of being a team, & most of them are able to hide their status as a mutant, though some, like Morgan & Blaze have a hard time with it due to LONG standing "rumours"

The Six have relied heavily on the use of and Clandestine Inc, magick & time manipulation to cover up their tracks/existence and following the dawn of the truce betwen the Six & Sisterhood, the Sisterhood used their influence/contacts throuhgout the hellfire club to help QUIET any lingering issues regarding "who are the six". this was on top of the efforts by Zach, who took over the position Alycia vacated.

Last edited:

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
What Farrah said is basically my read. Very few of the Six are extremely well-known; those who are, the truth is cloaked in secrecy and innuendo. When Bishop outed them, I read it as outed them to the government and such. Since then, there have been lots of things done that have mitigated that knowledge even in gov.