The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva's Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis
:: Standing with her arms folded...the seer watched with disgust. Alison's cobalt blue eyes sparkled with extreme contempt as Jasmine hit Morgan at her core with the news of who she was and attempting to brow beat the sorceress for the one thing that would haunt her for the rest of her life!::

STOP IT!

:: just like several others witnessing this, Guardian find herself LOSING her temper and was about to lash out with her own power and knock Jasmine across the room. But Morgan , who was cracking, lashed out with her wind powers...and was ABOUT to fire a massive eldritch bolt. Her own baby brother Cameron, who appeared to be far more defined physically and far more honed in the use of his powers and physicality stepped in.::

this is TOO MUCH! Morgan will LOSE CONTROL....she hasnt RECOVERED from what's happened...her every move since Inferno has been on a tightrope...over looking an abyss of oblivion.

::the words were dark and forboding....but still it indicate that Morgan HAD been trying so hard to control herself...even at the expense of truly dealing with her grief::

My "sight" and Haleigh's scans have MORE than confirmed the identity of this woman. she IS Blaze's twin...sired by a doppleganger of Christopher Victory. Jasmine's sole purpose for coming here was to either assassinate Morgan or push her over the edge....AGAIN!

Cease your attempts to incapacitate her Cameron. She is more resiliant than she looks.

::she held up her hand which was surrounded by a black halo....and Jasmine was now IMMOBILIZED in mystical bindings..black shadow rings that flowed around her rapidly::

We HAVE to let this moment occurr...no matter how PAINFULL it is. It MUST happen. Jasmine engineered it....let HER suffer the consequences of her actions now. We certainly WONT let Morgan suffer through this ALONE but we cant simply KILL Jasmine....

::glaring at Frost::

not without JUST CAUSE that is....

I will release you and you WILL confess to Morgan what you have done with this club. the ONLY reason your even ALIVE to have confronted Morgan now is because HALEIGH persuaded me NOT to blow you apart...but you are are running on borrowd time now and if you THINK MORGAN is going to go through this moment alone, youre SADLY mistaken!

We ALL cared for Blaze...and If ANYONE is to blame for the explosion of the Inferno it is I....because I was UNABLE to STOP IT NOR could i save Blaze...i was TOO BUSY trying to....save my Brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** She carefully awaited Morgan to fire but Cameron's masculine voice dripped with hatred and the Mutant easily deciphered it. He would attack her no doubt, and how was that fair? Apparently this 'team' didn't believe in a fair fight. She patently waited for him, silently lowering her internal temperature while raising the molecules of her DNA, busy with a plan. Cameron had underestimated the Assassin. She used all of her senses and for a second tapped into his body temperature to lower it several degrees to hinder his attack, slowing it a few seconds. Flipping to the side when her blue eyes spotted Cameron stepping forward. It was her training to expect these things. Moving like a cheetah a brilliant burst of cold surrounded Jasmine's former positioning as she cloned herself. The clone was immediately taken prisoner by Cameron's rope that yanked her forcefully into various walls. Jasmine smirked before she lashed out herself cutting off the flow of moist oxygen to his brain to disable him enough for him to decease. Cameron wouldn't overight this attack as she spread his concentration, lowering the heat frequency and blood pumping to his mind. He would suffer a horrendous headache. It was only meant to stun him, not kill him. **

** Flipping to her feet she crossed her arms around to a fighting position. She would fight all of them because at the second she was beginning to feel cornered. Which only caused more problems for Morgan and the team. The clone on the other hand shattered into millions of pieces when it collided with the wall. Shaking her head, Jasmine somersaulted once more actively moving to the fallen chunks. All of them forming into Jasmine and the whole group could see it as ripples of blue scaled up her body. **

** She stopped when Guardian's power immobilized her, causing her to remain still. Perking a curious brow at the Seer. Her power over Cameron melted away the moment Guardian stalled the rest of the attack. **

"If you wanted me to confess, you didn't have to immobilize me then. However, I will enlighten your request. Yes, I came here this morning and I killed the side owner of the club, placed it in my name, and bought the place. I did it all before this event took place, so the club is mine! Everything, down to the staff I just gave a plentiful raise...money talks volumes around here."

** Her words not even containing an ounce of emotion. She looked from Morgan to Alison and back. **

"I knew it would provoke you...its not difficult. More importantly I wanted a piece of Blaze."

** She grew agitated with how this team took the blunt of the blame for Morgan. **

"That sentence is old...everyone is to blame. And why you may have NOT been there SHE decapitated Foxfire! We're all responsible for our actions. Morgan has to live with the blood on her hands and the hatred I loathe for her because of it! She destroyed my opportunity to be united with my twin and thanks to her she won't be coming back. Take Morgan's defense, your all her friends so its predictable, like the dysfunctional brady bunch. Answer me this Alison King..."

** She waited for Guardian to look at her. "If someone murdered Erika or Cameron, I KNOW you would seek vengeance and don't you dare tell me you wouldn't because your heart is just about as icy as mine if not colder."

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
<< as Guardian dropped the mystical bindings, Morgan grew more and more enraged>>

you...you opportunistic PARASITE! you DISGRACE the very IMAGE of my sister!!

<< thunder crashes again as Morgan advances forward. But Alison and Delilah both stop her from reaching Frost>>

I have been there for Blaze EVER SINCE we discovered each other years ago while serving on Valiant together

<< tears streamed down Morgan's face>>

I watched out for her...we protected each other...i helped her SEVER her ties from the black ops intell agency that threatened to KILL HER if she defected. I helped her GET HER LIFE BACK....Where were YOU? out terrorizing some family or some target with your depraved, avaricious MOB FAMILY?!

<< shutting her eyes tightly as she gritting her teeth...Morgan didnt try to resist Guardian and MorningStar...yet.>>

What happened in the Inferno.....it WAS MY fault...and I KNOW THAT...i LIVE WITH IT EVERY DAY. Nothing i can EVER do will change what happened to Blaze.....I lost myself...and the entire city...the WORLD nearly perished because of it. I thought.....maybe...if i could learn the CONTROL that ORORO has.....I could make sure nothing like that EVER happens again. Tonight....was supposed to be my chance....to honor my sister and begin anew and making sure apart of her that she worked so hard for would continue to LIVE.....maybe I'll NEVER have the control ORORO has. Maybe I'm DOOMED to be a demon sorceress.....

<< opening her eyes...which now were accented by dark , dramatic eyelashe effects...and her facial countenance was darker now>>

but YOU......you went behind My back and STOLE this from me...you RUINED this evening!!!!!

<< a chime sounds off>>

You have NO RIGHT to ANY of this...you were NEVER there for ANYTHING that Blaze through. now GIVE ME back this club....and GET OUT of here....before i MURDER YOU!

<< even IF Guardian and MorningStar could successfully restrain Morgan PHYSICALLY, Morgan was a TELEPORTER. she could be INSTANTLY upon Frost in the twinkling of an eye>>

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
a surprise

::Alycia, who always managed to "be there" just when Morgan and the group needed a timely and efficient assistance, saw her moment to interject::

No, Morgan...no need for THAT. Not when Ms. Klein has just provided MORE than enough of a confession to allow me to ALERT the NYPD to her where abouts and have them descend on this place like a pack of jackals on a freshly killed carcas. and for a coroborator....we have Delilah, a nypd police officer. pretty much clinches THIS dont you think?

::walking forward calmly with a confident step , still wearing her sexy "little black dress". she had been with the group for the evening's festivities. she was a close friend of Morgan's and had ALSO helped the group during the NERVOUS caper. she wasnt about to see Morgan suffer like this.::

oh and strong arming the accountant into giving you the deed and title to this club before killing him? big mistake. you see Blaze left a WILL and this club is LEGALLY going to Morgan whether you LIKE IT OR NOT you little trouble maker.

Ill bury your frosty little ass in so much litigation for this crime that your GRAND CHILDREN are going to be wipping their asses with subpoena documents. and by the way, if you even THINK of alerting your "family" to try to take ME , Morgan or anyone in this room out...ill sick the FBI on them and FREEZE their assets courtesy of a phone call to the SEC.

Morgan and her friends arent the only ones with "power" here tonight honey, and YOU are out numbered and out powered on ALL levels. You either back down, or ill make SURE that your social status in this town is RUINED not to mentioned every aspect of your life scrutinized by the full force of law enforcement....and i KNOW how much they FBI has been looking to NAIL the Klein family.

::Alycia now provided the legal backing the team needed...and bought them time to try to calm Morgan down.::

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
:: Cameron staggered back with the pain of the headache though it didn't sting it as much as it would have. Ever since he sealed off his telepathic abilities his mind grew extremely strong and he was pretty much inpenetrable. It was no PSI Screen but it provided Cameron with far more protection against psychic attacks than he used to have. He stopped when Alison told him to as the telekinetic ropes dissolved in mid air. He had underestimated Jasmine, but he could still get her in a fair fight. She was quick, but his new abilities as a physical fighter and the training of the natural gifts of the mind had made him much more deadly. As Alycia made quick work of Jasmine he could only smile to himself. Ms. Barnett was to Morgan as Vivica was to him. She always came through in a clinch expressing the intellect that either Morgan or Cameron were too angry to express. He turned to Morgan. ::

"Give Morgan some room..I'm not going to give you any reason as to why we shouldn't kill Jasmine on the spot because I want her dead just as much as you do. Just let me know if you need anything. A drink for starters?"

:: For whatever reason he felt like his internal dislike for Jasmine would somehow bring Morgan and Cameron closer than they had ever been. It wasn't a premonition but he had an extremely ominous feeling about it. Right now he was treating Morgan how she would want to be treated. She didn't want to talk about her feelings, she wore them on her sleeve. Obviously she was pissed off. More than that, she was enraged. She didn't need anyone to comfort her anymore. She needed someone to back her up. ::

:: He pretended he didn't hear the comment Alison said about saving her brother instead of Blaze because he honestly couldn't tell if she was proud or regretful of the fact. Now his focus was where it was needed. Morgan. ::

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
:: Delilah watched the proceedings, eyeing Jasmine still with suspicion. But Cameron was right, as was Alison. Morgan did not need to be pushed over the edge by this - no matter what her blood line - imposter. And if they weren't going to kill Jasmine, then Morgan needed to get out of here as quickly as possible.

She carefully approached Morgan and put a hand on her arm. ::

"Let's get out of here Morgan - we'll figure out what to do about this tomorrow. Alycia will take care of the club - we need to take care of you now."

:: She looked at Jasmine with an icy stare she reserved for only the lowest of criminals -a look that told her that if Delilah had her way, she would kill her herself. This was far from over. ::

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
<< Morgan closed her eyes and breathed in deep.....as she searched for the "control" that Ororo had taught her to strive for. a few moments passed as Delilah held her arm...and Morgan opened her eyes and exhale..which were weary and strained from crying....her face still betrayed the darker countenance with the dramatic eye lash effects though>>

<<in a softer voice>>: you're right.....Alycia will help me get the club back.

<< looking over at cameron as she ran her hand through her hair....she took a moment to look him over before replying>>

Alison is right...I...WE cant kill her....not without just cause......she WANTS me to murder her...to proove that I'm still the MONSTER that i was during Inferno....maybe I AM ....

<< looking away, as everyone else continued to glare at Jasmine....Morgan and Delilah walked by her. suddenly, without warning....Morgan spun around and PUNCHED Jasmine DEAD in her mouth....knocking her down and across the floor>>

You're FINISHED here BITCH. I'll SEE to it that you never know a MOMENT'S REST in this town.

<< Morgan and Delilah left the lounge....leaving Guardian, Alycia, Prophet, Shockwave and Black Widow standing there. the evening had been so beautiful ...the six had enjoyed themselves like never before and honored the memory of blaze...but now it was all a heap of tension. thankfully the guests in attendance on the main floor were unaware of what had transpired and had all steadily left for the evening. the club was now empty and quiet..save the cleaning crews that were now cleaning up and soft christmas music playing over the sound system.>>

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
::Guardian, who normally had an answer for EVERYTHING, strangely held back when questioned about what she would do if her brother and sister were murdered. Indeed she spent her early child hood defending them..especially Cameron from their mother. She fought her mother tooth and nail when the woman returned to exact revenge. and she nearly DIED protecting Cameron and the team from Morgan's arcane wrath during Inferno. She knew it was well within her capacity to kill be it out of revenge, rage or defense. She was the strongest, and most stone cold of her siblings. She simply looked upon Jasmine with a detatched stare as the confrontation between she and Morgan continued::

::Alycia appeared and Alison smirked. This woman was truly formidable...even without super powers. She was as deadly in the legal world as Alison was in the super natural world.::

::As she and Delilah stood behind Morgan and Delilah suggested they leave..for there was really nothing they could do right now short of simply killing this woman, Alison nodded in agreement.::

there's nothing more for us here. Let us return to Illustra......stepping forward to follow Morgan, she stopped just in time as Morgan turned around and laid Jasmine out with a powerfull punch to the mouth. Alison KNEW it was coming but didnt bother to say anything to alert anyone. again...a small smirk came over her sultry face.

mmmm

::she looked over at Alexis and hoped the woman enjoyed seeing that as much as she did.::

Alycia, thank you again for your help. if you have ANY problems...just yell and I'll come running.

:: stepping over Jasmine with her stilletto heels and walking with elegance...still in her provocative dress. Alison departed the lounge and made her way back down to the club and out the doors.::

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Haleigh shook her head softly, looking down at her lap as Jasmine yet again disregarded her advice. It irritated her somewhat.... but she knew Jasmine was about to get her sassy ass handed right back to her by at LEAST one person here, if not more.... and THIS time... Haleigh would not run interference... She leaned back into Zach, snuggling with him, as they both watched in silence. Haleigh found herself turning to face Zach as the violence started, finding it hard to watch, for the girl looked so like blaze that Haleigh had a natural inclination to want to protect her... but she was determined to sit still. Zach whispered to her quietly, asking her if she was okay, and she nodded, giving him a soft, brief kiss, happy to have a distraction from the verbal and increasingly physical warfare. They watched the procession of events as if it were movie, and Haleigh found it necessary to detach her memories of Blaze and compartmentalized them to dull the sting of pain.

Alycia appeared, ever so timely, and dealt a blow that was most crippling. Haleigh had several lawyers on both sides of the law in her pocket.... but somehow... Alycia STILL managed to pull major weight in the legal world... Haleigh looked at her briefly and contained a glare... she was still just a tad bitter about Alycia's LAST appearance. The conflict seemed to be drawing to a close and Haleigh was still so silent that it was easy to forget she was there... She watched as Morgan dealt a final blow and left, Delilah in tow. Alison also left, and Haleigh looked around at the damage done to her private lounge before glancing at each of those still remaining.

"Hmm. THAT went well. What REALLY sucks.... I JUST had this lounge remodeled a couple weeks ago... this is the first time ive visited it since it was finished."

She avoided speaking about what had just happened... she made it obvious to everyone that she was tiptoeing around it. She was ready to leave and call it a night... but it was clear she wasn't going to leave Jasmine alone with this pack of wolves... AND she had something to discuss with jasmine that she didnt seem to want an audience for.

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** Strong and protected, Jasmine dealt with Morgan who lashed out verbally. She took every little word without a look of hurt. Luckily for her she didn't have the ability to "feel" at all, not with how close minded her heart was. Her eyes narrowed at the blonde, that rage growing more when she shook violently. Shutting her piercing blue eyes she breathed heavily a sign she was becoming in major distress. All these people were pushing her over the edge when she heard an unfamiliar voice. Opening her eyes, she saw Alycia standing there as more vital threats were thrown her way. All of this group underestimated her. When the power hungry lawyer finished, Morgan stepped in front of her. Their eyes locked heavily when BOOM! A brutal punch collided in her mouth as Jasmine was sent barreling backwards, sliding across the floor. The taste of blood in her mouth mixed with saliva when she turned and spit it out, spraying down a lounge chair. **

** It felt like her jaw was broken, a similar fate Blaze had done to her during the King incident. She climbed to her feet slowly as more of the members filed out. It would appear her plans were foiled and Morgan won on all accounts. Her cause was worthless. Now what? Her father wanted her dead and Morgan's group would terrorize her no less. She had no intention of walking out the front door, her father and his goons would most likely gun her down and she refused to spend time in prison, she would rather die. Her shoulder still throbbed but the actual pain was numb from the new wound on her mouth. The under side of her lip busted. Reaching down she scooped up her locket, probably now the only item or memory she did have of her sister. Locking the necklace around her slime neck, she shook violently at the cheap shot Morgan had taken. **

** Her emotions running wild now. Cracking her neck she noticed a side window, that would be her escape. Walking over to it, she opened it as bursts of snow met with her. She was defeated but she was far from out. Her eyes enjoyed the wintery bliss fall gracefully over the snow. Her back to any remaining people who hadn't left. **

"Blaze..."

** She whispered under her breath when she bowed her head. The tears finally were released down her cheeks freezing mid length. That dull ache in her heart felt like a bomb exploding. As much as the ice princess wanted to fight, she was left broken. Her sisters death not avenged and now all she received was worse pain than ever before. Grabbing tightly onto the window sill, her eyes leaking more tears. Jasmine's weakness was her heart....she could put on this facade all she wanted but that whole group saw past it. She was a Fielding, someone who spoke with their heart rather than head. She had no one, her family she pushed away to save Morgan. Pulling out a hunting knife she glanced down at her arm, which was full of small X's to indicate her failures. Spinning the knife around she carved an X into her forearm with the blood smearing around the X. Lifting her eyes up, "I would have been there for you....if I had only known! I swear to you..."

** The snow began to whirl around inside like a blizzard condition when Jasmine's eyes morphed into a bright silver tint as she got to her feet. **

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
:: Alexis brows raised as Morgan punched Jasmine just as she did Helena. Letting out a low laugh, now THAT was priceless. The little bitch got what she deserved, regardless if she was Blaze's sister or not. She might of looked like their old friend, but Jasmine definately got the short end of the stick when it came to personality. Catching the glance Alison gave her, Alexis couldn't help but smile with pleasure at the sight of Morgan socking it to the frosty woman. Although it would of been nice to do it herself, oooh, the satisfaction of seeing it happen was just as good. ::

:: Looking to Haleigh who seemed awfully comfortable with her new manly man; she wasn't leaving anytime soon. What exactly did Haleigh see in this Frost chick? She looked like Blaze, sure, but she was NOTHING like her. She was an evil, vindictive, snarky bitch who didn't deserve to carry the Fielding name. But nevertheless, it was Haleigh's choice on whether she wanted to trust the woman or not. Pausing for a moment, she turned away from Haleigh and left the VIP room. Walking with Alison, Alexis let out a soft chuckle. ::

"Now you know that's going to bruise.."

:: Referring to Morgan's fantastic punch, Alexis shook her head smiling. As they continued to walk, the booming music began to get louder as they made thier way to the main level of the club. Parting her lips, she pressed them together looking around. ::

"You think Morgan will be alright?"

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Missions
Ability
::as Alexis joined Alison...the two women made their way through the club and toward a private entrance where the limo was waiting. Alison sighed as she put on her full length mink fur.::

truthfully alexis, i saw two disctinct and very looming possibilities. Morgan will either PULL AWAY from the group because she cannot bear the site of this woman OR she will try to face this on her own and LOSE CONTROL.

Frost is the polar opposite of Blaze and just as Blaze tried to bring the group together, Frost will try to drive it apart..and she'll stop at nothing. We have some advantages...most notably Alycia who could blow the lid off the Klein family's cover and have them decimated by the FBI, SEC and a fair many other law enforcement entities. But the PSYCHOLOGICAL strain on Morgan....::Alison shook her head:: Morgan has always been a woman who "shoots first and asks questions later". IF we aren't carefull....we may VERY WELL see her destroy Frost as well.

:: as they waited for the limo to come around...Alison continued::

and then there is Haleigh. The recently discovered truce between herself and Morgan is in jeopardy. and FROST is responsible for that. Haleigh doesnt plan on leaving with us tonight. In fact she's HOPING that WE all leave so that she can discuss "privately" with Frost. But don't worry....they wont be able to hide the details of their meeting from ME.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Haleigh sighed as Jasmine exited through the window. She considered letting Frost go, letting her drop from the face of the earth, which was what she was most likely now planning to do... and then she turned to Alexis, Cameron and Alycia.

"Well we CANT just leave her here.... she's injured and she has nowhere to GO. If she goes to a hospital her father will find her and kill her... if she tries to illicit help from the mob her father will find her and kill her..."

Haleigh stared at the three, prompting for suggestions. Alexis turned away and left. Even HALEIGH could tell Cameron HATED Jasmine... and Haleigh was quite sure Alycia was NOT going to do a damn thing. She sighed again. Why the hell was she so charitable all of a sudden?

"FINE.... I'll do it." She muttered as she sat forward. She saw Frost getting to her feet... an Haleigh pulled a firearm from thin air and aimed silently. She fired just once, the gun making a small clicking noise that was resonated in the silence among the group. haleigh hit her target, and in an excellent spot... the back of the neck. By the time Frost even FELT the pain, she would feel drowsy, for the dart injected its sedative ON impact. Haleigh turned back to look at the others. Cameron and Alycia were staring at her with looks of disbelief. It took haleigh a second to realize what they were thinking.

"OH.... no no... that was a tranquilizer."

Zach stood and ran his hand along his abdomen, smoothing his shirt out. His voice was heard for the first time, and it had a sexy deep tone that commanded attention. "Have her picked up?" Haleigh nodded. The gun in her hand was no longer there, and she was collecting their wine glasses from the coffee table and placing them in the bar, picking up the black folder and her glasses, as if tidying up at this point even mattered.... never mind some places in the wall were dented, there were scorch marks on the carpet, and the door was barely on its hinges.

"Give her... a level 6 holding cell. Medical attention obviously... and put her under surveillance... I want to know when she wakes up. and Zach? get us a bird out of here... I don't feel like driving."

Zach nodded to the instructions and placed a call on his cell phone. By the way Frost had treated Haleigh, he PERSOANLLY woulve given her no more than a level two... which was basically a jail cell.... Level 6 was quite generous, it was a bedroom and ajoining shower/bathroom, much like a standard hotel room, except there were no apparent exits, for the one door to enter the room was hidden in the walls.

Haleigh glanced at Cameron and Alycia, the only ones left. "If you two will excuse me... I think its time I take my leave... its been a long night. Miss Barnett... [breathing deeply as if calculating what to say] goodnight. Cameron... drive safely, and welcome home." Zach had finished his call and joined Haleigh at her side, holding her coat open for her to slip her arms in and taking her by the waist, escorting her out as she wrapped her arm around him as well. This had DEFINITELY been a night she was ready to end... she was ready to unwind and FORGET everything that had just happened. Haleigh had WANTED to have a talk with Jasmine... not exactly to reprimand her... but to 'debrief' her, so to speak, as to why things had gone the way they did... she wanted to help Jasmine... she didnt really know why she wanted it so badly... she would have normally given up on the headstrong girl a long time ago... but she knew it had something to do with Blaze... and her experienced instinct told her to hang on to this one.

Seconds later a pair of men dressed in what resembled SWAT gear came into the room and evaluated Jasmine's condition before lifting her from the floor and disappearing into thin air.

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
Level 6 Suite

** Frost was about to exit XS when she felt a pop echo off the walls and then impact on the back of her neck. Her body jerked forward as she roughly grabbed a hold of the curtain. Her muscles felt weak and her balance began to descend when she looked back to see a fire arm in Haleigh's arm. Her eyes locked, the unimaginable happened as she slumped down the wall in a heap. As Jasmine looked at Haleigh, her eyes changed to a creepy yellow tint, the same as Foxfire. "Haleigh..." Her words soft and gentle as Blaze when Jasmine's eyes fluttered shut. The tranquilizer taking its toll on the young woman who was out cold. A light frost rolled off the athletic woman's body, in a way she appeared angelic but to the whole group that was not the case with Jasmine. **

** A couple of hours rolled by and Jasmine was still out. She was a quiet sleeper as the camera's observed her...however her body temperature was unusually high and her heartbeat. That frost was not visible anymore. Her eyelids moved back and forth indicated the mutant was dreaming when she saw upright with a shriek, "Morgan!!" Her eyes the same yellow tint as Foxfire. Her eyes looking around when she saw the camera. "Can't a girl get some beauty sleep around here?" Getting out of bed, she stretched noticing a mirror, noting the change in eye color. What did it mean? Several bones cracking loudly as they popped. Her busted lip was healed and her shoulder was fine too. A deep frown creasing her forehead. **

"What..."

** She stopped short, had she called out MORGAN?!?! Obviously she was still in her drugged state. Turning on the small sink, she splashed water on her face staring into the mirror, knowing Haleigh was probably on the other side. Standing up the droplets of water weren't freezing but instead they blew off the cheek. Jasmine touched a nearby chair. Immediate contact on the wooden chair and her hand got intensely hot as she winced from the heat. She watched with shock when her hand ignited in fire, catching the chair on fire. "That's not my power!" She threw her right hand forward as ice sprang free and extinguished it. Her fingertips wrapped tightly around her necklace when her eyes dulled to the green tint. This was new to Jasmine who sat back on the bed. She wore a black form fitting black tank top and black track pants. **

** Jasmine's body temperature rising off the charts again. Her body glistened with sweat as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Laying back on the bed, she stared up at the ceiling. It felt like Haleigh had dropped her off in Australia but their was a disturbance inside Jasmine who felt dehydrated. And it wasn't a trick or a prank either. Pushing herself off the bed she staggered to the faucet, turning on the cold water. Cupping her hands together she was able to drink. Her green eyes darkening to that yellow tint again. A flashback sliced into Jasmine painfully when she to the cool tile floor. Her eyes staring at the wall with what she saw, "no..." Shaking her head quickly she rubbed her eyes like she was delusional. **

** Sitting Indian Style, she stopped smelling the air, Starbucks? And Haleigh's perfume? A look of confusion on Jasmine's face. She locked eyes with the camera, "hey hot stuff...bring me some coffee too."

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
:: Cameron monitored the situation from a distance as everyone was beginning to decide what they wanted to do about Jasmine. They all seemed to be doing their own thing. He knew that there was no way Haleigh was going to let her go but he hated the fact that she seemed almost concerned about Jasmine. Blaze and Haleigh were close but this woman paled by far in comparison and just couldn't figure out what it was that he didn't like about her. Turning to Haleigh before she left he smiled. ::

"You be safe too, and thanks. It's good to see you again as well."

:: Excusing himself from the room he headed out towards the same private entrance and found Alexis and Alison already waiting for their limo to come around. He took his place next to the two and sighed. ::

"So.. I am a little concerned with Haleigh. She actually seemed concerned about Jasmine. I understand that she was close with Blaze but this just seems totally out of the ordinary for her. I hope she doesn't mess things up again..."

:: He turned his head a little bit to try and hide the fact that he was concerned for Morgan. ::

"I just don't want Morgan to go through this again.. It is like us finding out Kelly was still alive..."

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Missions
Ability
::standing tall and elegant in her full length luxurious mink fur coat...Alison looked over at her baby brother.With her being at 5"11', her brother was just a few inches taller than her naturally but in her stillettos heels...Alisonwas now more than eye level with him.::

::as the three stood out in the chilly night air of a still bustling NYC...Alison began to speak with a cold yet feminine tone and clarity in diction::

well, it is clear that the two most effected by this disturbing event are Haleigh and Morgan. there's a major role reversal that is happening. BEFORE Inferno, it was BLAZE who attempted to bridge the gap between Haleigh and Morgan. Blaze DIED during Inferno and Haleigh was already dead at the time. Now...with Jasmine...who is Blaze's polar opposite...as unbelievable as it seems...HALEIGH is now the one who has been pulled into the position of trying to bridge the gap between Morgan and Jasmine.

Like it or not....since Jasmine was Blaze's twin..that makes HER Morgan's half sister as well. But Jasmine is using her bloodline and her uncanny resemblance to Blaze to wreck psychological havok on Morgan.

::the escalade super stretch pulled up....and after it finally stopped, the driver came to open the doors, helping Alison and Alexis in. Prophet joined them and the doors were shut. they were now inside the luxe cabin which was softly illuminated. there was a mini bar, deep leather seats and other comforts. Alison sat...her smooth, toned, feminine legs showing from her fur coat as she crossed them at the knee. she looked VERY sexy...which was not a term often used to described the intimidating, cold hearted precog.::

Delilah took Morgan back to Illustra herself..and left word with Boris Kodjoe and Diddy, thanking them for us.

::as the group settled into the Limo, Alison continued::

Jasmine doesnt know what danger she's placing herself...ALL of us in and Haleigh is NOT prepared to go between Morgan and Jasmine because of her OWN emotional upheaval over this. Just as Blaze tried to pull the team together...Jasmine's prime goal was to drive us APART.

But there's something else.

::the limo traveled across town at a slower pace due to the snow and traffic::

there's a TREMENDOUS shadow of sorts being cast over myself, Morgan and Alycia Barnett AND Senator Sharon Kelly. In the most probable time thread....something of IMMENSE proportions is coming our way something familiar to us from the not so distant past....and Jasmine will be pulled BACK into our path again by circumstance...though NONE of us want that to happen....

:: Alison seemed to trail off....looking out of the window at the immense sky scrapers, city lights, and other scenes of the city....her face betrayed (subtlely) a look of concern and slight fear.....and the fact that she looked AWAY from Alexis and Cameron suggested she might have been lost in thought but her BROTHER could feel the fear in her heart. she'd never really discussed with him the aftermath of nearly dying in NERVOUS...and they didnt cross paths while recouperating in Ororo's citadle either.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
already at Illustra-Morgan's penthouse

<< Morgan sat in the passenger seat of Delilah's cutting edge, luxury vehical. She seemed exhausted and disoriented as she kept her eyes close. they had left ahead of the others and were now at Illustra. having parked in the underground parking complex and now taking the private express elevator which by passes all the regular floors as well as the business portion of the building..they shot up the shaft to the private residential floors.>>

<< finally making it to the very TOP of illustra, morgan's penthouse, the two women make it inside...and as the large double doors slam shut Morgan sinks into the deep seated leather sectional in the sunken sitting room of her large spacious apartment. looking toward the floor to ceiling window that stretched from one end of the wall to the other end in the large main area of the penthouse....Morgan finally spoke.>>

Delilah...

<< gulping down a margarita>>

What if she's right? what if i AM just a monster pretending to be human. Its not like it HASNT been said before. you've seen what i can do....you know that Limbo is apart of me....and ....it IS my fault that Blaze is dead.

<< exhaling with frustration as she slid forward a bit....she buried her face in her hands and rubbed her eyes>>

and now this Jasmine woman....she's Blaze's TWIN...WHAT am i going to do!?

She's here to cause chaos...she's NOTHING like my sister!

<< thunder rumbled in the air...and outside the snow swirled and flurried high in the sky above the city...as the clouds drifting along in the night sky.>>

You've always been honest with me, D. I need your thoughts on this.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Haleigh and Zach were the second pair to make it back to Illustra, landing on the Helipad atop the skyscraper roof. Haleigh seemed stressed out and gloomy, and it was a behavioral shift that worried Zach... he hoped he could shake her out of it... As they rode the elevator in silence, Zach was happened upon by an idea... and as Haleigh let them into her flat, he took her free hand, practically DRAGGING her into the bathroom... He winked to her and ran the bathwater, filling up the large round jaccuzi type tub that was sunken in the floor in the center of the bathroom. It had a knee high ledge to prevent people from walking into it unintentionally, and he knelt down next to it and gestured for Haleigh to get in.

Haleigh smiled... he was just about perfect, wasnt he? She undressed and complied, slipping down into the tub, which was already nearly full. She relaxed back against the rim of the jaccuzi, letting the waterjets, and Zach's hands, massage the tension out of her back and shoulders. He rolled up his sleeves and began to bathe her, purposefully just grazing over her errogenous zones. She allowed him to tease her like this for several minutes.... until she absolutely could NOT stand it any longer, and she grabbed his bicep and PULLED him over her shoulder into the tub with a splash, not caring that his was still fully dressed. He came up immediately for air and gave her a shocked look, splashing her playfully and they both laughed as he lifted his feet, pulled off his shoes, and tossed them out of the tub. Haleigh wasted no time, helping out of his shirt and beginning a long and passionate kiss.

[Yeah... I'll spare you a Bane-style mating post... yall are intelligent enough to figure out what happens next :rolleyes:]

Two hours later....

Two agents watch Jasmine through cameras, sitting on the other side of one of the walls of the holding cell. A computer in the room chimes and speaks in a synthetic voice. It has been monitoring Jasmines condition. Erratic REM cycle detected. Temperature rising. Heart Rate rising. WARNING: Condition borderline unstable. One of the agents leaned forward and watched the monitors closely. He spoke quickly to the other. "You'd better call the Director... she wanted to be notified of ANY changes in the girl's condition."

Meanwhile, Haleigh and Zach lay intertwined in her bed. she watches him sleep, playing softly with his chest hair, silently admiring how peaceful he looks. She begins to whisper to him, confessing to him in his sleep what she couldnt say when he was awake.

"I think I love you Zachary... but I don't know how to tell you. I'm such a broken person... I've run away from love for too long.... I'm afraid of losing you... every man I've ever REALLY loved has died... except Cameron... but I've lost him to, haven't i?"

Haleigh sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. The phone rings and Haleigh is quick to answer it, reaching across Zach to the bedside table. There would only be ONE reason behind a call at this hour, and Haleigh quickly responded that she'd be right there... she could hear the chopper landing overhead. It was a good thing she didnt sleep... She slipped out of bed, leaving Zach to rest as she got dressed and hurried out the door. Minutes later she was standing in the surveillance room, watching Jasmine drink from the sleep. Haleigh took the coffee from the man sitting at the desk.

"Thank you, gentlemen, your shifts are over."

She waited for them to leave before letting herself into the holding cell. She gave Jasmine a reassuring smile and lifted the coffee cup, holding it out to her.

"How are you feeling? Some people get bad headaches when they wake up from the tranqs... others are famished."

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
another guest at Illustra

:: Having ordered XS be shut down after securing a court order via fax courtesy of a powerful judge she was friendly with the only people now in XS were the cleaning staffAlycia was already leaving XS as well. in her own Limo...she was on a private line::

Alycia: Bobby, this is Alycia. You know those estate papers for Blaze Fielding? I want those secured and forwarded to my satellite office in Illustra Inc ASAP. I also want a COMPLETE run down background check on Jasmine Klein/Fielding and the Klein crime family. EVERYTHING including school records, medical records...the WHOLE NINE YARDS. Use whatever channels we have to get the info that is normally "off limits". Send that to my satellite office as well.

And while your at it....notify Sharon Kelly to have the FBI and SEC as well as the IRS on standby. I may have a little treat for them. and finally...get me me ROUND THE CLOCK protection in the form of heavily armed, top notch trained body guards and finally, when your all done...get yourself OUT of there and I'll contact you again later.

::as she finished giving her orders to her assistant. Alycia shifted a bit.

DRIVER, take me to Illustra. Delilah called me and asked me to stay in guest quaters courtesy of Morgan.

::back on the phone with Bobby::

We're not taking any chances with this Jasmine on the loose...she may make an attempt on any or ALL of our lives and Illustra. Illustra was outfitted by some of the best security and anti personell devices courtesy of Clandestine Intelligence....Haleigh Davidoff's organization.

Bobby: Haleigh Davidoff? Ms. Barnett are you sure you want to go to Illustra while she's there??

Alycia:According to Morgan...following the NERVOUS caper...She and Haleigh havereached an understanding. Trust me..I know Morgan and she wouldnt have even ALLOWED Haleigh OR Cameron to move back into Illustra if she didnt trust them and i trust HER judgement. I'll be safer here with them as opposed to being on my own.

I'm going to have a little chat with Ms. Davidoff. There's something about her that tells me she's MORE than "on the fence" with regards to Jasmine and she may have some additional information I can use to BURY that woman when I take her to court for stealing XS from Morgan.

::Alycia and Bobby bid fond farewells and as Alyica closed the communication channel...she sighed a bit. Illustra was looming large into view as they drove around to the private entrance to the underground parking structure. Alycia exited her limo and with the secret access card given her by Morgan and Alison, Alycia entered the private express elevator. Undoubtedly her arrival would be noticed by the security monitors....but Alycia had priority clearence from Morgan, as did Delilah, who was now a long term guest. She made her way to her satellite office on the 95th floor. A cutting edge suite with circular designed furniture, blue recessed lighting in the ceiling and other cutting edge decor. It was late indeed...but true to form Alycia strode into her office and began to research, compile information and devise a strategy for massacring Jasmine in court as well as exposing the Klein family. sitting in her office and looking intently at her flat screened liquid crystal computer as she sifted through files and other documents.::

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** The door opened slowly as Haleigh appeared with a cup of coffee in her hands. As she neared, Jasmine smirked to herself picking off Zack's scent. But this time she didn't make an inappropriate comment. She was still Indian Style on the tile floor, craning her neck to see Haleigh. Reaching up she took the plastic Starbucks cup, a Peppermint Mocha. When her fingertips wrapped around the glass they accidentally touched Haleigh's. Heat touching heat and even Haleigh could feel it...that warmth. Clearing her scratchy dry thought she happily took the green straw into her mouth, enjoying the flavor of the drink. Sitting it down on the floor she folded her hands into her lap. She would just have to slowly introduce the transformation Jasmine was suffering **

"Well, beside from feeling drossy I'm fine. That was either an intelligent strategical move or a dangerous one. You brought me here because my resemblance....I get it. I got my ass handed to me but even I admit I deserved it. However there's something happening to me....and I'm not sure what it could be."

** She climbed to her feet so the two were several inches apart but enough for the two to look at the other directly. She reached out to take Haleigh's hands, "don't be worried...I won't try to harm you...but watch.." Placing Haleigh's hands on her cheek bones, the skin was warm and smooth unlike the cold she carried before. "I can feel her warmth Hals...Blaze I mean. Every now and then I get a flashback of hers....a memory. The one I dreamed was of Morgan in Valiant when she battled Black. I was SCARED for her, now tell me how fucked up that sounds coming from me? I've noticed when in great emotional distress I receive Blaze's powers but then they vanish. This warmth will not go away though...when one twin dies the other can feel it."

** She looked down, avoiding Haleigh's soft green eyes. "Morgan is right...Blaze was everything I am not. There's so much more to me though and I admit how I handled this mess was chaotic. In my dream or whatever it was I saw Blaze...she fought bravely in the London team. I could see and FEEL her emotion. She loved Morgan more than her own life. And Morgan...she risked her life to battle this villain to protect her sister." She sighed, beginning to pace when she stopped. "I'm sorry about ruining the event yesterday and the cutting words I said to you. I was just lashing out...the truth is I'm not this awful person your team perceives of me. My file has left out suppliant information. All I'm saying is...there's a A REASON for how I am. Your all blinded by who I look like...at first I did use this to my advantage. Along the way I actually felt the hurt for Morgan." She stopped rubbing her eyes, "its like I'm part me and part Blaze." Turning to face Haleigh again. "You brought me here...for a reason. Despite the objection from your friends. I'll grant you the time to speak, you did offer me medical attention, which I'm grateful for." She laughed nervously, "nobody ever did that for me. I always had to work for what I wanted." Wrapping her arms around herself to hug her athletic body, "if you brought me here because your feeling guilty over Blaze's death then I ask you release me. I don't wanna haunt you Haleigh by the face I bear." Haleigh could feel Jasmine was not lying due to her pupils. "Thank you for your assistance, now the floor is yours."

** In a way it was like Blaze was inside Jasmine but that was impossible. Where Blaze's soul went was anyone's guess. Deep down the mutant was grateful for Haleigh sticking around but she knew why, for Blaze. Jasmine wanted a shot to prove herself that under the wintery coat was a real person with feelings. If anyone she wanted to prove to Haleigh, the girl did try to assist her several times. This would be the first time Jasmine spoke with her heart and without any coldness in her sentence. **

Status
Not open for further replies.