Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
I like the photobackgrounds...if you mean like the wallpaper of it? I like both how it is on my phone and computer, though I kind of would prefer square avatars if that's possible? Lol...that's the only thing I don't like

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
I just find the photobackgrounds hard to read on. Plain is cleaner. And they don’t really go right on the ipad/iphone, and there’s not really anything that can be done about it, it’s just how things sometimes don’t play right cross browser.

We can have square avatars but if I can suggest you give it a couple of weeks, because it’s different than we’ve had it and it may grow on you.

Prophet
Prophet
I am coming around to the circles. I love my Six av but my main av is skewed and that was what it bothering me lol.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Would folks rather the AI page was by character rather than actor? Or like it how it is?

Also do you want me to leave off the old AIs we don't use anymore or keep them?

Scion

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
We can drop off the ones we don’t use anymore, I think. And I like it better by actor name, because it’s easy to look up an AI to see if it’s in use that way.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Yeah, I think getting rid of the old AI's we no longer use will make it look less cluttered. But i'm okay with keeping it by actor name. :)

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
I agree let's ditch the old not used AI's but let's keep them saved on someone's computer just in case lol. And honestly...I kind of would prefer the guide to go by character name instead of actor, i feel like it will be easier to find characters as such. But honestly I'm cool with whatever lol.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Got the Six Guide upgraded. It will take me some time to fix the images etc. so thank you for your patience :)

Also, the link to the Six AIs (which no one has looked at lol) is back under the Six Guide menu so I took it off the main page.

Last edited:
Black Widow
Black Widow
The Six guide looks great, thanks for the effort. I realize I need to post some bios in there!

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
I see on my phone that making the avatars bigger doesn’t work I’ll fix that when I can.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Hey all,

I know that I’ve been gone longer than expected, but, unfortunately, I caught some kind of bug that, thankfully, did not put me in the hospital, but it HAS knocked me off my feet for the past several days [because I’m a transplant recipient, I’m on medication that supresses the immune system so sometimes when I go down, I go down HARD]. I’m feeling MUCH better, though, so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things real quick. :)

Scion

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Ok well, I’m glad you’re feeling better. Just if you can, try to keep us informed. We can carry your characters while you’re away, we just need to know when to do so. I’m making sure everyone knows when I’m on/off trips so they know what to expect from me and when.

I think if we can get better about communicating our ability to post it’ll improve the pacing of the writing. People will know if they have time to do scenes, or if they need to position and stage, or just plain move on so we don’t get bogged down for a long time.

We’re all patient and we all understand that life gets in the way sometimes, but being left to guess whether or not we should continue to wait is frustrating.

Scion

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Speaking of communication, I’ve got a six day trip starting this Sunday afternoon. I’ll be on if I have time, I’ll post if I can. There’s some good long overnights, so chances are good, unless there’s delays (which are unfortunately par for the course lol). Beginning Saturday the 24th, I should have six days off in a row to catch up if I fall behind. :)

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
No worries, do what you can - thanks for keeping us in the loop!

:)

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Okay, so my computer is very low on memory, I have like 0MB on my C: disk [I honestly don't know which programs I need to keep and which ones I need to uninstall], somehow I've lost my anti-virus software so either tomorrow or the next day I'll be bringing my laptop in to my computer guy for a 'check up', meaning that I probably won't have it for quite some time.

If you can carry Gia, please do so. I will have my phone, but since I have never posted from it in my life, my postings might be a bit slow so I apologize in advance if I can't post.

Scion

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
No worries, I’ll carry Gia. Do you need Bretta and Cass carried as well? This is as good a time as any, really, as they’ll all get carried with the Seer jump soon.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Hmmm. Yes, that would be great.

Apostle

White Prince
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Logan David King
Missions
Ability
Time Manipulation, Teleporter
Testing as well.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
FYI I’m going on vacation Thursday evening, and not back until the 29th. I’m taking the ipad and will do as much as I can but there may be a day here and there where I don’t have internet.

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
FYI I’m going to be in Mexico from 10/29 - 11/4 so I will not be posting as I will be drinking tequila and dying to find hot Mexicano boys to kiss :D