Lmaooo, does the white court have a butler named Alfred as well? :p

jk jk, I love all your choices. ;)

Juliette De Lacroix

Sanguine Queen
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Juliette De Lacroix
Missions
Yeah, you like that? I wanted to use Tom Hardy, then I saw a related search for the other actors, and I was like yeah, that's perfect....

I figured Hollywood stole my casting decisions, they owed me one.

:lexi:

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
Bwhahaha! I didn't even put two and two together until just now! That's classic.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
Hello all :) im reading along & the exposition in your story is definitely intriguing :nod:

Juliette acts as though she's expecting her coronation as the new White Queen any moment! lol! & her accent is a nice touch.

Its nice to see other magick (types of) users being presented in this story & the dark faerie character type is nostalgic for me, since thats one of the ones i came up with for MOE.

The red & black princesses could easily fit in w/ the american hellfire club, but they provide a nice counter to the more choreographed interactions among the other characters in the european branch.

The red queen is obviously relishing in her new level of prominence & throwing her weight around ( which its clear she enjoys doing anyway) while Ravena kind of reminds me of Spiral when she joined Freedom Force- mysterious, surveying, respected & included...but clearly driven by a hidden agenda all his own.

Archer does the black court proud. I think, from what i read of him so far, even Isis would have included him in her court, though he'd be hard pressed to earn her favor the way Richard Martin has.

Domino looks like she'll be bad ass! I look forward to seeing more of her.
Its all unfolding nicely & it does my heart merry to see the initiative & creativity flowing from everyone while i struggled w/ a bout of depression. Thank you for carrying on. You guys are awesome!

Ill be reading along & once this story concludes, we'll return to our other one. :nod:

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
I just wanted to inform everyone that i'll unfortunately have to bail on this storyline. I already informed Brandon, and we're working on a way to write Brienne out.

I've been itching to RP since our hiatus with the mainstream storyline, so I was super excited to start this one. But I really didn't take into consideration how much I would be working the month of June because of my upcoming vacation. And also the fact that i'll be gone the majority of July because of said vacation lol. I don't want to continue to hold up the story like I did this past weekend.

I'll continue to read it for sure though. :) I really love all the characters that everyone's come up with. :)

Lord Ravena

Lord of the Undead
Hellfire Club
Missions
Ability
Magick, Vampirism
Sorry to hear that..Brienne was a cool character.

Hydra

White Bishop
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Heidi Scarborough
Residence
London- Hyde Park
Missions
Ability
Water Elemental
::making adjustments:: :D

Hydra

White Bishop
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Heidi Scarborough
Residence
London- Hyde Park
Missions
Ability
Water Elemental
i think i've got everything set up now :nod:

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Six "Group Alignment" update

Just letting you all know that you know have the option to set the "group alignment" for any Six character you play to HELLFIRE CLUB if that character is a member of the Hellfire Club, so those characters that are active HC member should be changed.

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Oh thank you! I've been really wanting that! :)

Liam Forbes

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Liam Forbes
Missions
Ability
Nuclear mastery (fusion, fission, transmutation); Gravitational manipulation
Hmm is my banner working? I forgot to put it in before that first post....

Eta: fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
I'm WAITING on [MENTION=3]Havok[/MENTION] to respond to my frickin PM!? :farrah: it's in regard to what he wants to do in this latest thread of the story before I do my final "tie in" scene.

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Keep your pants on Frank.

Sorry I have been INCREDIBLY busy with work/the holiday weekend. It's paying off though...just managed to get a SUBSTANTIAL raise, and a position created for me..so I can't really complain there...this next week things should return to normal for me.

Screen Legend
Screen Legend
That's so amazing!! :D

Lord Ravena

Lord of the Undead
Hellfire Club
Missions
Ability
Magick, Vampirism
OK.

So this has bogged down, which is absolutely heartbreaking.

It has gone extremely well for the most part, but we NEED people to either post or for Seer to move us forward OR we need to answer the question of our dedication to finishing this arc.

Who can still post and is willing to? Who would like to return this show to the road?

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Yes, I know it's my fault. :( I have been putting pressure on myself to try and come up with creative attack strategies since battle and attacks are NOT my strong suit, so that's why I've been taking so long.

I'm sorry guys. :(

But thanks to both Brandon and Garrick [B for helping to give me a clear picture on what was happening since I couldn't quite picture it, and Garrick for helping me with Bretta's next plan of attack - I had to get his input on it] for helping me with this next Bretta post, I'm confident I can now proceed. :nod:

Viper

Jessica Marcus
MysTech
Real Name
Jessica Marcus
Residence
Sheena Island
Missions
Ability
Venom blasts, Psionic control over all viruses/toxins, Superstrength/speed/reflexes, Flight, Fire
Test

Hello all

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Oh no, this psycho bitch is back? :p :D

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
LMAO, touche! :haha:

I do love the new banner and av combo. It's beautiful. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.