The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
New ooc thread. the other maxed out 200 posts. :)

we are beginning the playing thread where the pace will be picked up, hopefully everyone will be available to post semi often before Heather heads out of town as Malice and Blackout have some wicked psychological warfare planned.

also, im doing an audition for member sinosleep. no one but he and myself are to post in the temp playing thread.

;)

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Farrah's doing one of her "private sessions" again...*sigh* Tisk tisk.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
how is it private when the thread is in HERE you numbskull! :rolleyes: :p

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
LOL, true...very true. Okay, so I didn't think that isult through! So sue me. :p

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
*Shoves Sam out of the way* You'll have to excuse Sam, she's still suffering from TMJ. :D ;) lol.

What ever happened to DDD auditioning? Let's hope these men stick around. *Ahem* Brandon and Rich. :p :sleep2:

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
DDD opted to have his audition be private.

Lexi, how are you? I know you were going through some serious problems and you werent feeling well.

whats the 411?

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Oh, I'm feeling much better.... and we've got everything worked out with the insurance company, so soon my car will be repaired and everything will be back to normal. OH! That reminds me.... I've got to post pics of the new puppy later. She's SOOOOO cute. :D

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
I'm sure your cuter, Lexi. :raspberry :D

Farrah, should I have Blaze sleep throughout my whole vacation? lol Or have her wake up or something? I know you wanted to role play a few scenes before I leave tomorrow.

Malice

The White Queen
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Diana Carver
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psi Lightning, Psychic reflection, Psionic Siphoning, Transiamorphic diamond form
Heather, ive got a few other things that need to happen before the group finally is brought outside of Illustra, so depending on when Lexi and Vil post...is when we'll get to that point. I think for now Foxfire should just stay asleep. Unless you have her "pull herself together" until the first confrontation, as she is now, she's not going to be of any use to the team.

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
Yeah, lol, she's an emotional trainwreck. :D I planned to "pull her together" but Guardian placed the sleeping spell. I can do either one, but its up to you. :shrug: Now, that she's asleep I can have her wake up (I just wasn't sure what the duration of Guardian's spell was).

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
Have fun guys, lol, don't try to post novels for me. ;) But I'm sure I'll have plenty to read. :D See you all in a week, byeeee. :hi:

Malice

The White Queen
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Diana Carver
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psi Lightning, Psychic reflection, Psionic Siphoning, Transiamorphic diamond form
Have a safe and enjoyable trip, Heather. See you when you get back.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
another audition

got another audition pending. Rampage.

would anyone here like to test his ability to fight a member of The Six? if not, Ill do it. but i just thought i'd offer it to one of you first. :)

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
i'll give it a go, what do you need me to do?

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
youll do something similar to what Guardian did with sinosleep and his character. a sort of limited scene with interaction and battling. test the character's ability to cope and adapt , see how well they "play" etc etc.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
okay, just let me know when i'm needed. anything goes? (well aside of the obvious lol).

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
okay, im setting up the thread. Rampage will post his character's brief bio and stats as his opening post and you can read it over. i've already instructed him to read your's over.

just create a scenario in which Shockwave would encounter him for some reason...and then you confront/engage him and then you battle until i come in. :)

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Niiiice, can't wait. :D

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
another audition

okay everyone, the next person up for an audition is Jackpot. I sort of dropped the ball with the set up on Rampage's audition so what i'm going to do is set up Jackpot's thread FIRST and then one he posts the bio of the character he's using...if anyone wants to personally take him on, please volunteer here.

please note: whoever does take him on must keep up with the audition thread on a regular b asis until i come in to do the critique.

thank you.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
i think i'll take him :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.