The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
LOL! its a minor detail. im sure between you and Brandon, you guys can handle "the dog" :nod:

on another note, i hope Sam is okay.

i know she was in the path of Ernesto....

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
In the end Ernesto was primarily a lot of rain. I endured a direct hit and, for the most part , all was well. I even worked on friday after the storm raged all night...

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm okay for the most part. My internet access was supposed to come Sat morning but it was pushed back to today. But i'll read up on everything and post later on tonight.

I hope I didn't hold anything up.

EDIT:

I just read over everyone's posts, and everyone did a fantastic job!! I would add reputation marks but I was too lazy too. :p Plus I didn't want to stop reading. :) Great job everyone! The emotions, drama, and overall tension was great in Alycia's office during the will reading.

Kudos to everyone!

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
I'm having internet problems but hopefully I will be connected here long enough to post...

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Hello all,

i wanted to let you know that due to a family emergency, i am out of town right now. that's why i've not been able to post. i wont be home until after the weekend and im very ragged and tired right now :(

i just wanted to apologize for the delay and let you all know why i've been MIA.

talk soon.

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Telepath, Telekinetic, Mind Control, Super Strength, Durability , Healing Factor
Sorry to hear that. Take care, love, and I hope all is well soon.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
I hope everything's alright Farrah. Take care and take your time. :)

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
sorry to hear that Farrah, take care and don't sweat being gone... life happens, you know?

by the way, I'll be gone sunday, monday and the better part of tuesday, I'm going camping. :D

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Camping? With trees and bugs....:igitt: LOL :shrug:

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
and forest critters too :nod: we'll be at a lake and state park, so swimming with gators and other marine life... and hey, if im lucky, maybe even SNAKES! :D

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
I hope everything is okay Farrah. Take your time hon. We'll be all right here waiting for our Mistress from Limbo. ;) :D *Hides whip behind her back*

Very cool Lex, I've never gone camping. :shrug: I've always wanted to though. Snakes, bugs, etc. don't bother me. I may be from New York but I'm still a country girl. :angel: Have fun, babe. ;)

LOL! I can't picture Sam OR Farrah going camping. "Oh my God, I broke a freaking nail! That's IT I'm going home right now. Lexi, I don't know why you talked me into this shit! Give me Gucci & Prada anyday."

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
I would totally be like..

"Oh My God! What was that NOISE?! Was it a Monster?! I'm scared! Farrah go check!"

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
I would totally be like..

"Oh My God! What was that NOISE?! Was it a Monster?! I'm scared! Farrah go check!"

LMAO! I can picture that too. Or *bug crawls up Brandon's leg* OMG, EWWWW!! Get that fucking bug OFF me now!" *wiggles pant leg*

*Farrah walks up with her pump ready to smack it, looks back at her shoe. "Oh hell no, not my Prada shoes! We'll find something else honey!" *Grabs the magazine of Vogue rolls it up. *

"Farrah, FUCKING kill it already, my GOD!"

*Smack! Farrah kills the bug. *

"Honey...you just RUINED my favorite pair of jeans!"

*Farrah scoffs. *

"Next time YOU kill the bug you worrying, crazy mullesk!"

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
OMG.... i can see it now. you guys would be a riot!

Me: "Look, everyone, a deer!"

Brandon: "Bambi? Where?! Aww..."

Farrah: "Well... that rabid thing better stay over there... it could be vicious or bite or WORSE... chew my shoes!"

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Hope things are allright with you Farrah - I'm around if you need to call and chat.

:)

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
har har :rolleyes: arent you imbeciles just a barrell of laughs :sure:

the sad thing is...that's just about how i WOULD act if someone had persuaded me to go on a camping trip LOL :haha:

as for me, im back now. i came back yesterday afternoon but i was so mentally exhausted..i went to bed and stayed there until this morning and then it was time for work. <<sigh>>

ive been involved in this mess since last Thursday and let me tell you..i am TOO THROUGH lol.

ill be back on the board to read up on the six and move along tonight.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
LOL! I can picture that completely. And then there would be me, in my little plastic bubble. LOL

Like i've always said, unless the tent's in a hotel room, camping isn't for me. I just don't do rurual. :p

And i'm glad you're back Farrah. :) I hope everything's well!

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Reminder

everyone, please remember to LABELyour posts in the "subject" field of the post bit to denote where your character is at any given moment. this will make the story more easy to follow. Also, Lexi, when you're posting as "Zach", label your subject field (or somewhere in the post) with "Zach".

thank you . :)

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Reporting for duty lol

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
The Six
Real Name
Nicolas King
Residence
Melrose Place
Missions
Ability
Status
Not open for further replies.