Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
welcome back!

well, last night my laptop completely crashed on me and now it won't fully reboot. I'm not really THAT surprised, the damn thing was about four years old and practically prehistoric, and it's been to hell and back twice. Recently it had been incapable of running solely off battery power so I suppose I was half expecting this. Luckily for me I got a removable harddrive a few months back so I've got nearly everything backed up. THAT would have been killer. Right now I'm on my sister's pc. I'll do the best I can, hopefully I'll be able to post at least once a day.

I'll keep you guys advised of any updates; I'm going to have a technician look at my pc and see if it can be fixed or if I need to just fork over the money for a new one.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
Can you reinstall the operating system? I've had to do that twice with mine :(

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
i'll probably have to. after twenty minutes of black screen it tells me i need to reinstall some file or another.

for now its just accepting that my faithful old computer finally had a psychotic break. it's funny, just the other day I was talking with a friend who'd gotten a great deal on a new laptop and I was telling her how long mine had lasted and what great shape it was still in, and it was so reliable yada yada yada. Guess it always works out that way, yeah? that's what I deserve for bragging I suppose. :p

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
computer problems are among the worst things. i'm sorry you have to go through that :(

right now, im trying to let the characters enjoy the more personal aspects , no major threats looming YET.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
here's a sample of Elizabeth Montgomery...which is part of the reason why i picked her image to play "Karen". My mother is not NEARLY as severe as Elizabeth is in her role in this clip but there are some parallels lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmhdEtMaZQ8

you can see that trademark disdainfull look in her eyes.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Mmm I love Dale Midkiff lol

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Mmm I love Dale Midkiff lol
tramp :rolleyes:

only you could be oogling the MAN in the midst of his being tongue lashed by elizabeth montgomery LOL! :p

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
The sound doesn't work for me. :(

Pandora

Keeper of Chaos
Missions
Grr I can't have a URL in my post until I have 15 posts or more...so i'm spamming in this thread LOL. Don't mind me :D

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Sam just change her post count in the admincp ;)

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
we're about to move out of the "bubble" that the six has been in for the last couple of threads. i WANTED to do some "downtime" threads, to devote some time to the drama (as sam and i would say) of the characters rather than just the "action"...but now we're getting ready to move into my own little "nod" to the "cross time caper".

Sam's not going to be available for a couple days and i need to "shift" my character load, hence Alison and Ava's departure for the time being and Morgan's being blacked out. more will be revealed in time.

So just roll along and be creative too , if there are any questions, fell free to ask! :nod:

its going to be important that everyone try to keep up as much as they can as we begin this phase of the story.

Shadow Weaver

Demon Sorceress
The Six
Real Name
Karen Victoria
Residence
Minerva's Aerie
Missions
Ability
Magick, Healing, Power Scrambling

Shadow Weaver

Demon Sorceress