1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ororo's Ghost Story III, part 1

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Seer, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seer

Missions:
    Otherplace

<< Limbo, outside of time and space, a place that is everywhere and nowhere at once. There are many secrets, many stories, many phantoms of what is, what was, or what will be.>>

<< Ororo lives here. She exists as a unique constant across the timestream, and has appeared to many, including the Masters of Evil, and the Six. >>

<< While they move through their lives, and reach their conclusions, Ororo continues on, as only the immortal weather witch can.>>

<< In her care, are several children many left behind as survivors of fate's often unpredictable and violent march cross the time stream, among them - a beautiful bi-racial little girl with violet eyes named Victoria, and another baby girl named Alexia, with the brightest blue eyes, eyes of innocence, like a deer. There's also a young boy, named Jake, who was once in the care of a powerful woman who channeled the power of the astral plane. The most recent arrival is a young girl named Lily, the daughter of a woman Ororo knew well in more than one timeline. Victoria and Alexia are confirmed mutants, while Lily is a demi-goddess. Jake's gene structure is "A" line, meaning his mutant potential has yet to manifest, but Ororo will not turn away a child in need. Also among her young charges, is an elderly blue eyed seal point siamese cat, Tinkerbell. This enchanted feline has been the familiar/companion to the witches in the Victoria family for generations. She's now with Victoria, and is also under the protection of Ororo. >>

<< Ororo has taken the children on an outing, to the Summit, the castle that was created by the legendary Darkchilde.>>

<< Inside this massive, gothic structure, she leads the children on a journey of mystery and discovery, allowing them to see and experience certain things, but with the knowledge that she will not let them be harmed or carried away by a rogue wind, or a random stepping disc.>>

<< They have heard stories about legendary figures who can teleport through time and space, or STOP time and see the future, or communicate with animals and nature itself, or fly through the skies quicker than a ray of light. Beautiful people, with wonderous gifts to bring the light, read minds, create and control technology, be world breakers, ...and so much more. But with each story, there is a lesson, a nugget of truth, a warning, so that the next generation will not be doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.>>

<< Through many rooms, many floors, and many places inside the Summit they are now in a room on a higher floor that has pictures lining the walls, evenly spaced. Beautiful pictures featuring images of Victoria's, Alexia's, and Lily's mothers, all at the peak of beauty. There are other glamorous pictures of individuals the children would recognize from some of Ororo's previous stories, and a few new ones: Sharon Kelly, Sally Spectra, Zach Armani, Ashley Oldenburg, Vivica Lennox, Alycia Barnett, Cameron King, Cassandra Johnson, Alek Hallbjörn, Elizabeth York >>

<< Eldritch chimes are faintly heard in the air, as the children look to the center of the room.>>

<< There, under a ghostly light, there is a group of mannequins- male and female, all very lifelike, and each of them is very detailed, with various skin colors represented. The mannequins drapped in the most beautiful and elegant garments, and beautiful accessories, and each is posed in artful ways.>>

<< The children approach the mannequins and inspect them curiously, while Ororo, carrying baby Alexia in her arms, is just a few steps behind.>>

<<Victoria and Lily each find a mannequin that looks like their mother, while Alexia recognizes the one that resembles her mother and reaches for it, one that resembles Sharon Kelly happens to be standing next to it, also posed. Jake finds a female mannequin with purple hair , flanked by two male mannequins. One resembles Zach Armani, the other one resembles Xavier Winston. >>

Clara Oswald and Black Widow like this.
  2. Ororo

Ororo Weather Witch

Residence:
    Limbo
    Ability:
    Magick, Elemental Weather Manipulation
    Missions:
    The weather witch smiles at the children, who curiously regard the mannequins they have discovered, each child finding one that resonates with them. Unbeknownst to them, a spell allows the mannequins to subtlely shift their appearance to something soothing/comforting to the children. Each child looks intently, and tilts his or her head, as the mannequins eyes seem to follow them no matter where they move. Alexia reaches intently for the mannequin that resembles her mother and as Ororo moves closer to give the baby a better view, she also vocalizes with some excitement at the sight of the Silver Swan, her favorite "wonder woman."

Victoria: My mommy was a super model!

Ororo: A thing of beauty, is a joy forever.

Ororo says, with a smile on her face, as she watches the children weave and move through the group of mannequins, checking out each one. Many people are afraid of mannequins, especially after the Inferno Event. But there is no need for these children to fear them, especially while Ororo is here.

Victoria: I want to be beautiful like my mother, beautiful FOREVER

An innocent enough wish, but Ororo had seen what could happen if that wish were actually GRANTED

Ororo: You ARE beautiful, child. You represent hopes and dreams that your mother and father had, and you will realize your beauty, and honor your mother's legacy in your OWN way.

Ororo continues, as Victoria looks at her mother.

ALL of you are beautiful and precious, unique and necessary.

She hugs Alexia close for a bit as she says that, and the baby expresses a warm, positive response.

Beauty comes in many forms beyond the physical. There is no standard (despite what mortals on earth have convinced themselves) and one must not lose him or herself in the pursuit of an idea beauty and the perceived privileges it unlocks. Even if the facade is glamorous and beautiful, if what lies beneath is not...then it is all for nothing. And sometimes, the price of beauty is higher than one dares suspect.

Ororo soon leads the children out of this room, it's time for a story, and then a nap.

3. Seer

Missions:
    <<Earth.>>

<< A Photo Studio bearing the Liquid Crystal logo. It's a large, state of the art place, with all of Zach's tools and tricks of the trade around the studio, and all sorts of equipment and technology that can be used to create wonderous backgrounds and effects. Many magickal photoshoots and campaigns have happened here.>>

<< We hear the rapid clicking of a shutter, and flashes, as world reknown fashion photographer Zach Armani conducts a test shoot of a young woman named Jacqueline "JACKIE" Deveraux.>>

<< Jackie was recently spotted by the powerful and well connected Sharon Kelly, owner of the world famous Kelly Modeling Agency, and at her urging, Jackie agreed to a test shoot with Zach. The results of this shoot will determine her future (if she is to have one) with the Kelly Modeling Agency.>>

<< Zach is a pro, and a charmer. He's used to leading women in their photo sessions, bringing out of them what he sees, even if they can't see it in themselves at first, but Jackie is different. There is a "push/pull" conflict happening, with Jackie not feeling comfortable in the mode he's trying to lead her in for the images he wants to capture, and him having to "coach" her more than other would-be models he's worked with in the past.>>

<< It's not that they don't like each other...there's just a clash in creative views happening, it's something neither is used to.>>

<< Still, Zach tries his best to provide cues and direction, hoping she will loosen up, he's assuming THAT's what's wrong.>>

<< At the moment, she is seated in a chair, with a white background. He's keeping the photos simple, to maximize attention on her looks for Sharon to assess, but still, the "synergy" is not there between them, and he's beginning to have his doubts. Despite her obvious beauty, it takes more than beauty and untapped potential to succeed in this business, HE should know.>>

4. Orion

Orion Ambassador Birds of Prey

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Liquid Crystal Images

Zach’s Studio was a place many models were elated to be invited to. He was well known in the business, as he’d worked with the best, and had a reputation for bringing out the best, both in the models, and in the fashion. He also had a reputation for romancing the models, but not in a bad way. He wasn’t a total dog about it. He wasn’t even always the instigator. It was almost as if the women recommended him to the next one when they were done with him.

Now, most days, Zach loved his job. He got to spend time with beautiful women, taking (often sexy and alluring) pictures of them. And when he was doing male photo shoots, that was usually fun too. He’d been a model himself for a while, so a session with a male model was like vicariously reliving his youth.

But today? Today was an absolute nightmare. He was working with a sub, for one, so the woman that showed up was new to him, and he liked her well enough, but they hadn’t quite developed a rapport yet. And damn if it didn’t feel awkward right now. As beautiful as she was, she seemed stiff and standoffish, and he felt like he was photographing a mannequin. A mannequin that was staring at him, no matter where he went, or what angle he tried, she was watching his every move.

“Ok, look off to your left for me, Jackie.”

He suggested, and she did, but he couldn’t be happy with that, either. She was so serious, it was like taking pictures of a prosecutor in a murder trial. Is THAT where Sharon found this girl?

“Can you smile?”

He asked, and her head pivoted back as she looked at him, quite clearly unappreciative of his question, even if his tone was humorous. She did smile, though it was obviously a sarcastic one, tight-lipped with a bit of a ‘fuck you’ vibe to it. He lowered the camera from his face with a sigh.

“No, don’t look at the camera. Forget about the camera.”

He said, stepping closer to her, his gaze locking with hers. He’d worked with models like her before, the kind who had their own ideas and were less cooperative sometimes, but never had he had to work so damn hard to get a decent picture. There were women who were a bit ‘spirited’, as he called them, but most of the time they managed to work towards something great.

“I need you to relax, Jackie.”

There had, of course, been the rare occasion that Zach had needed to tell Sharon that a girl just wasn’t cut out for the business. But most of the time, he was able to make the magic happen, if they’d just trust him. Zach stroked his beard thoughtfully as he looked her over, his camera in one hand, hanging down by his waist.

“Don’t try to be impressive, just be natural. You’re gorgeous, but you’re coming across very guarded. You’ve got to let me in.”

Alycia Barnett: i just love that prosecutor reference! :D
    Clara Oswald and Alycia Barnett like this.
  5. Charope Brilliant Confrontation Birds of Prey

Name:
    Alycia Barnett
    Residence:
    Themyscira
    Ability:
    Amazon attributes & abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow & Zeus' Divine Lightning
    Missions:
    Jackie- Liquid Crystal Studios test shoot

::She was so excited when SHARON KELLY had called her to schedule a test shoot. She knew this was it, this was her way IN to the Kelly Modeling Agency!""

::But while she knew she had what it took to succeed as a model, to be a star in the world of fashion, she may not have had an idea of how it would be to work with other key players that made this world turn.::

:: Case in point, Zach Armani, Sharon's lead photographer, and a former model himself. He was a beautiful man, and to be in the same room with him, this should've been a total walk in the park!::

:: She shifted, and complied. But this wasn't right. She wasn't feeling it. He wanted her to fit a certain idea he had in mind, He even had her seated in a chair.::

:: She reflexively tried to add to the poses, but he would tell her to put her hands down, or sit this way or that::

:: She shifted again::

:: Zach was a VERY handsome guy, and Jackie DIDN'T feel uncomfortable with him, but she just couldn't "be" what he was trying to mold her into for this modeling test. She was something all together different.::

:: He was trying, and so was she, but they weren't quite meeting in the minds, yet. He was not known for getting frustrated easily, but he was reaching that point::

:: She stared at him with her big, bright hazel eyes::

I don't understand what you want from me.

:: One of the few moments she had actually spoken since she arrived in his studio for the modeling test.::

:: her posture changed, as she nodded. She was eager to get this show on this road, show him what she could really do! She knew she had what it takes, but he was going to have to let HER show him.::

:: But they weren't QUITE there yet...::

:: He still wanted to lead, still wanted her to pose for her the way HE saw her, and so...they tried again, his way...::

Orion likes this.
  6. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Liquid Crystal Images — Zach’s Studio

She was trying. A little too hard, it seemed. Finally, he told her that he needed her to relax, lowering his camera and trying to engage her a bit without the lens in the way. She looked at him, and it made him smile. She was stunning, after all, very pleasing to the eyes.

Jackie: I don’t understand what you want from me.

Well, when you look at me like that, I want you to kiss me.

He thought instinctively, but he just couldn’t get her to do that in the photos. He told her to just be natural, to let him in. She did seem to loosen up a bit, but it wasn’t enough. Could she tuck her hair back? No, let her hair down. Shake it out a bit. Hmm, better. Think of something that made her laugh, something goofy. Think of something cute, like kittens or puppies. Cross her ankles, no, cross her knees. He suggested she lean in the chair, or throw her arm over the back.

“Ugh, no. No. I can’t do the chair, somebody get this chair out of here.”

He said, letting the camera hang again. He offered a hand to Jackie, guiding her out of the chair as an assistant scurried over to remove it from the set. Then he glanced at his junior photographer and held the camera out to her. She took it from him, seemingly understanding that he wanted her to snap a few shots. He held onto one of Jackie’s hands, as his other went to her waistline gently.

“Alright, just look at me now. Dance with me, have a little fun.”

He said, and tried to get them started on a simple ballroom waltz. After a few awkward steps, he smiled winsomely, shaking his head as he looked at her.

“No, let me lead...”

He pleaded. This was brutal, a near complete disaster. He was running out of ideas here. He could tell she was eager, but eager to take charge, and it was just making everything so difficult. It wasn’t that he never let a woman have control of the shoot, but usually he developed some kind of working relationship with her first, and they talked more about what their vision was.

But she was brand new to him, and barely spoke, so he was left trying to guess and guide an unruly model. It was getting frustrating at this point. He was already starting to think of what he’d say to wrap the shoot and let her down easy, and he was making mental notes for what he’d tell Sharon too.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Clara Oswald and Carol Peletier like this.
  7. Charope Brilliant Confrontation Birds of Prey

Name:
    Alycia Barnett
    Residence:
    Themyscira
    Ability:
    Amazon attributes & abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow & Zeus' Divine Lightning
    Missions:
    Jackie- Liquid Crystal Studio

:: She looked this way and that. She'd already let her hair down, and now, as Zach offered her his hand, she accepted, and soon, he was very close to her, with his other arm around her waistline.::

:: A smile flashed across her face in a BRIEF instant as she looked down, and allowed her eyes to travel up the length of Zach's physical frame- ooh he was fine! When she was not wearing high heels, he was taller than her, but she had the sense that he knew his way around a woman, how to make her feel comfortable , even in an up close and personal situation like this.::

A dance! That's a good idea...

:: But she assumed SHE would be leading...::

:: A look of surprise flashed across her face. She meant no harm. She was just accustomed to running her show. She hadn't counted on THIS being apart of her the journey of a supermodel...letting go, letting someone ELSE lead.::

I'm sorry....

:: But she was losing him. So CLOSE, yet so far. Part of what had made her successful up to this point in life was being able to read a person. Not just their verbal communication, but also picking up on non verbal communication. When the moment was right, she would move in without hesitation! But in this moment she could tell that Zach was ready to give up, and she knew what THAT would mean.::

:: She abruptly stopped and pulled back from him, looking at him. He saw a BRIEF flash of dismay in her face and eyes, and then she began to speak.::

Zach, I've dreamed of being a model ever since I was a little girl.

Everything...from my lifestyle choices to my academic and professional endeavors so far...has been an effort to bring me to this...right here!

:: She wasn't just another pretty face. She was the picture of physical health and vitality, and she was smart too, but Zach didn't know what ELSE she could do just yet.::

I'm SO CLOSE, but I can already tell that you're not so sure about me.

I KNOW I have what it takes!

:: She insisted as she looked at him intently.::

:: If Zach was having trouble deciding which way he'd go, Jackie was going to make SURE he knew what he was missing.::

:: Before he or his sub assistant could blink, Jackie lunged forward, and with a SMOOTH move, she takes Zach down to the floor, pinning one of his arms behind his back. She's not hurting him, but she DOES have immobilized for a moment::

I'm not just a pretty face.

:: indeed not, Jackie possessed a HIGH degree of skill and ability as a martial artist!::

I don't want to hurt you.

I just want you to SEE ME, and CAPTURE me in my true element! Then you'll have what you need for Sharon!

:: She releases him, and backflips away, landing in a perfect crouched position before slowly rising up and...::

HAI!

:: she begins to strike authentic fighting poses and styles::

Come on!

You want energy?

HERE'S your energy! Here I AM!

YAH!!!

:: she exclaims as she releases her energy with each pose she strikes!::"

:: her poses, her KICKS are flawless. Her form is perfect!::

:: Zach would realize now THIS was his theme...the beautiful, but deadly fighting beauty! ::

:: Even his assistant, who was shocked, was now nodding to him with silent affirmation. THIS was the moment he needed to really get started!::

:: She moved around Zach in a large, circular pattern, allowing him to capture at various angles and points of view, her movements were fluid, graceful, yet precise and powerful!::

:: Jackie was giving Zach what he wanted, as only SHE could, and it truly was now a one of a kind modeling test shoot!::

Orion likes this.
  8. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

She smiled, and this time it was genuine, as he pulled her into a closed dance position. He smiled too, because he was pretty sure she was taking notice of him at the moment. There was a spark of chemistry between them. He told her to look at him now, to dance with him, and have fun. One of his assistant put on some music, keeping the volume low enough for them to still work and talk normally.

The mood shifted a bit, and he tried to get them going. It was a nice smooth song, with an old fashioned jazz feel to it, and he started them with an easy-to-follow ballroom-style step, nothing too complex, in case she didn’t know how. But that wasn’t the problem, and he figured it out in seconds. SHE wanted to lead, that was the problem, and it resulted in something that was the opposite of graceful. He pleaded with her to let him lead, but she was just not having it.

She apologized, and he just sighed, and stopped where he was. He didn’t want her to be sorry, he just wanted her to cooperate, and follow his guidance. He was shaking his head, and formulating his exit strategy. She was dismayed, she seemed to understand that it wasn’t going well. He didn’t want to treat her unkindly, but there was just no way around how bad this was getting. He looked at her sincerely, patiently listening as she explained how much this meant to her, trying to find the words to gently explain that this industry wasn’t for everyone. She insisted that she had what it takes.

“Jackie...”

He started, and the next thing he knew, he was on the floor, pinned underneath her. Zach could not have been more shocked. The music had stopped, and there was complete silence in the studio. It was almost like everyone was suddenly holding their breath, waiting to see what would happen next.

Jackie: I’m not just a pretty face.

“Evidently!”

He said, surprise both on his face and in his voice. She said she didn’t want to hurt him, and the she let him go, back flipping off of him and started to strike a few poses. Zach laid there for a second just staring at her, then sat up and beckoned his junior photographer over so he could take the camera back. Jackie was moving around him now, and he got up on his knees so he could pivot around and capture the shots.

“Okay, this is good stuff!”

Clara Oswald and Alycia Barnett like this.
  9. Charope Brilliant Confrontation Birds of Prey

Name:
    Alycia Barnett
    Residence:
    Themyscira
    Ability:
    Missions:

:: Zach's own eyes, and the rapid shutter on his camera would capture, for the first time, the TRUE energy and capability of Jacqueline Deveraux as she moved, posed and showed him her energy in a most unexpected way, but now he was getting what he needed, & he was seeing a different side of her. ::

:: each round of clicks from the shutter captured a new group of pleasing shots, as Zach moved and pivoted to keep up with Jackie.::

:: He encouraged her, and called for different looks, and this time, she complied easily without hesitation. The synergy was happening!::

:: With one last pose, the AMAZON salute, Jackie exclaims with relief , and spins, tossing her hair in that smooth spin, before letting her fall to the floor::

:: Soon, the fighting femme began to transition to alluring, sultry model, ultimately giving Zach what he'd been looking for in the beginning.::

:: He's able to move in close for shots of Jackie, who lays posed, hair perfectly spread, casting her "spell" on Zach with her hazel eyes as she smirks a bit::

:: She laughs softly as she sees how excited Zach is over what he's just witnessed. ::

:: Jackie wasn't uptight, far from it. Now that she was fully in her element, she was feeling herself, as well as him. Work time was over for now, and she was certain that she'd MORE than passed this test. Now how about a little PLAY time?:: The look on her face said it all.::

Come GET IT!

Black Widow likes this.
  10. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

“Nice, give me a boxer’s stance now, hands up, ready to fight. Excellent. How about a high kick, to the side like someone is sneaking up on your right. Awesome.”

Yes, NOW they were getting somewhere. Why hadn’t she spoken up earlier? She looked great doing this, comfortable and natural and kickass. If he had known she could do all this he wouldn’t have wasted time trying to find something that worked.

Every pose seemed to show her off, with great lines and a toned physique, and finally she looked like she was enjoying herself. Zach set the shutter speed high and captured as much as humanly possible. She’d seemed so uptight before, but now she was relaxing into the shoot. She gave a salute and spun, and then let herself fall to the floor. It was all graceful and riveting. Zach never left his knees, never needed to.

“This is perfect, Jackie.”

She was looking at him again now, and she was suddenly quite sultry. Zach fell into a trance, and was drawn closer. He didn’t even have to give her direction anymore, he was captivated by her, and the camera was getting all of it. Those were her come hither eyes, right? He was nearly on top of her, and continuing to advance, so he very much hoped so.

She wasn’t acting like he was being too forward, either. He started to move the camera off to the side, holding it out a bit and capturing them both in the frame together, as he leaned over her and smiled. He planted his empty palm on the ground next to her shoulder, his eyes locked on hers.

They were both happily excited by the sudden change in the tone of the photo shoot, and they were both quite pleased with each other, he could feel that. He stopped taking pictures, and instead took a deep breath, and surprised her with a kiss. Was he crazy? Had she not just demonstrated how easily she could kick his ass? It was a risk, but it felt right, and he would never know for sure unless he took the chance.

Carol Peletier and Clara Oswald like this.
  11. Charope Brilliant Confrontation Birds of Prey

Name:
    Alycia Barnett
    Residence:
    Themyscira
    Ability:
    Missions:

:: Jackie's eyes closed. His energy washed over her and combined.::

:: It was a most pleasant surprise indeed, and she welcomed it, returning his kiss with her own.::

:: It was a kiss that went on for more than a few moments. Soon, the two came up for air.::

Hmmm. I heard that you hit on all the models.

:: She said in a low, coy tone as she looked into Zach's eyes. The he was...right over her. She could feel him breathing on her::

Zach: Only the good ones.

:: Jackie looks at him knowingly::

Oh I see.

:: No more words needed. Jackie placed one hand on Zach's back, and the other on the back of head, as she guided him down. His body down on her's, and his lips meeting her's. ::

Orion and Clara Oswald like this.
  12. Seer

Missions:
    Meanwhile

<< a view of a cable car traveling up toward a high reaching mountain.>>

<< inside the large cable car is a man surrounded by a dozen undressed female mannequins. There's also several other large boxes of supplies that he's bringing back to Casa de Spectra.>>

<< It's ALOT for one man to possibly handle , but Alek is far from weak. He's very much a "bear." And its just as well, for not many people could handle the rough, rocky terrain that surroundes the large, luxurious mountain top mansion that is home to the eccentric fashion maven, Sally Spectra.>>

<< Alek is one of Sally's "strays"....a man with a mysterious, and not so savory past, he was in the right place, and the right time, and managed to save Sally from a FALLING piece of construction equipment.>>

<< When asked how she could repay him, he asked for a job and shelter. >>

<< Sally gave him that, and then some, polishing him up just a bit, as he originally looked VERY rough around the edges. >>

<< He now oversees the operation/maintenance of the mega mansion, which is no small task. He handles supply runs, the operation and upkeep of the cable car, and making sure that Sally and making sure that the mansion is secure.>>

<< He does his job, and he toes the line to keep Sally happy, and in return, she pays him WELL, keeps him clothed in a style that only she could have put on him, and he has his own personal space to dwell in on the grounds of the mega mansion. Most of all, he was able to ESCAPE the previous life he once lead. No one from his past could find him now...unless Sally cast him out. >>

<< He's ALSO enjoyed the benefits of being present for many of Sally's wild, extravagant parties and fashion shows, "sampling" many models through the years. >>

<< But not everyone is a fan of his, including Cassandra Johnson, who is Sally's lead seamstress, executive assistant, and a surrogate daughter to her. Cassandra is very close and loyal to Sally. She views Alek as a meathead, he views her as a snob. When Sally is not looking, Cassandra and Alek frequently exchange verbal barbs, and will even "prank" each other....but neither one goes TOO far, for Alek knows that if anything were to happen to Cassandra, there'd be trouble, and NO ONE in the mansion wants that.>>

<< There's also Andrew, or as he's been renamed by Sally, "ANDRE'" a young, intense, and up and coming designer, another of Sally's "strays." She has molded him and shaped him, but he is ready to make his big splash debut and now he finds himself stifled by her. There is some tension, as Sally holds a secret over his head...but he hopes that charm and diplomacy will ultimately win the day with her and that she will give him what he wants. He's in his office, which is next to Sally's study, drawing and sketching his latest ideas on a pad. >>

<< The cable car will soon arrive to the platform of Casa de Spectra, and Alek will begin to unload. For now, he's amusing himself as he looks at the undressed mannequins, wondering how long before the mansion is filled with another group of models in various states of undress, and varying levels of drunkeness or drugged out stupor during another wild party.>>

--------------------------------

<< A life of luxury is one thing, a FULL life is another. Ava knew there was a difference between the two, and ever since she joined the Kelly Modeling Agency, she's been able to have adventures that many of her debutante friends could only dream of. Still, there's always some sacrifice, some price to pay, and ANY model in the Kelly family knows that fashion is not some passive fantasy, it is ART that must be created, and the models at Sharon's agency are world reknown for being a CUT ABOVE the rest, they are SUPER MODELS, and Ava has the distinction of being Sharon's SIGNATURE super model. She is the successor of the legendary, and now reclusive Morgaine Carole, the ORIGINAL Signature super model for the Kelly agency.>>

<< No model just QUITS the business, but when Morgaine lost her mother, sister AND fiancee' in a shocking accident involving their private jet, on the way to see HER at a show in Europe no less, Morgaine abruptly withdrew- from Sharon, from the Agency, from Zach (whom she'd been having an affair with even while engaged to Nicolas) , and from Ava, whom she'd just begun mentoring.>>

<< Morgaine remains a legend, and also a HAUNTING presence for many at the agency. Outside of the "Inner circle" Most of the other models have only HEARD of her, Ava, Ashley, Vivica and Zach knew her, and Ava has tried to honor her in carrying the mantle she inherited from her. in recent years, Morgaine and Sharon have begun to have some contact, its even been rumored that Morgaine might eventually return to the fold. No one one knows for sure.>>

<< For now, Ava has her work cut out for her, but she has the support and guidance of Sharon, whom she's close to. >>

<< Ava is enjoying a rare moment of personal time. She's due to meet Zach for lunch, but he's apparently DELAYED.>>

<< Ashley is completing her latest safari overseas, and on her way back, she has encountered MORGAINE, who was returning from a prolonged trip in Europe. The two make the rest of their journey home to New York together.>>

<< Vivica Lennox, fresh off of a tv spot as a guest judge on project runway, is also enjoying some personal time.>>

<< Zach, after his fun time with Jackie, has just finished preparing the slide folder with all the shots from the test shoot he did with Jackie. He knows he's behind schedule now, but some "detours" are just too enjoyable to avoid ;) he's confident that once he presents this to Sharon, she'll forgive him for being late, AND he'll work his charms on Ava as well.>>

<< As everyone moves through this part of their day, Sally Spectra will be casting her shadow over all of them with a most exciting announcement.>>

<< But for now....let's watch.>>

Orion likes this.
  13. Berserker

Berserker 'bout to show you what Hell looks like Hellfire Club

Name:
    Aleksander Hallbjörn
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    Strength
    Missions:
    The Cable Car

There was good and bad in living on top of a mountain in a remote location, and having to bring supplies in via the cable car was one of the bad. It was forever breaking down and he spent more time than it was worth fixing it, but it was the price he paid for privacy and seclusion. Alek never got over the strange requests the eccentric Ms. Spectra made to him, but he didn't mind. Bringing a bunch of mannequins up to the house? Sure. Whatever Sally wanted, he did for her. But it didn't mean he couldn't have a laugh sometimes.

"Isn't that right, baby?"

He slipped his arm around the shoulders of one of the mannequins.

"Here, give us a kiss."

He planted a kiss on the mannequins cheek, before returning it to the pile. He was sure that soon Sally would have the house full of a new batch of models, all trying to curry Sally's favor. And if there was anything he had learned from his time in Sally's employ, it was that young models were willing to do anything to have a good word put in for them with a top designer. And who was better placed than him to do that? He would be swimming in model pussy before long, he was sure of it.

The cable car arrived at the station at the top of the mountain, and Alek started to unload the boxes and mannequins and take them into the mansion.

Carol Peletier: yep, this is exactly what i imagined! :D LOL
  14. Titan Birds of Prey

Name:
    Andrew Murphy
    Residence:
    Belfast, North of Ireland
    Ability:
    Hyperkinesis
    Missions:
    Andrew's Office

He sat in his office which, he grumbled to himself, was little bigger than a closet. He let out of noise of frustration, scribbling over the design on his iPad before tossing it and his stylus onto the desk. He was tired of this, and it was affecting his concentration. He had slaved for Sally for years, design after design of his making it into her shows, but who got the credit? Sally. He was tired of busting his ass, working himself to bone, for her glory. He deserved a collection of his own. He had earned it. And he couldn't understand why Sally wouldn't give it to him.

He stood up and went over to the work table. A mannequin stood next to it with a jacket draped over it. He slipped it off, beginning to work on the lining. Sewing always calmed him, and he needed something to take his mind off of things. Sometimes he wondered if he would be better just leaving, but he knew he couldn't. He knew Sally would never allow that to happen. He had to get her to agree to showcase him, or else he would be stuck here forever.

Silver Swan and Black Widow like this.
  15. Silver Swan Alleo Themyscria

Name:
    Sharon Kelly
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
    Missions:
    Kelly Modeling Agency- Sharon's office.

[ The Kelly Modeling Agency was a medium sized building, and while it had an "old world" look on the outside, NOTHING about this agency, it's clout, success, and what it did, was outdated. This place was the ultimate destination for 1000's of would-be fashion models. Only a DOZEN or so, if that, would ever call this place "home."]

[ Inside the building were several floors, including a sprawling studio in the basement that was used for various purposes. ]

[ There was the main floor that included administrative support and reception, the 2nd floor, which included private offices and a large, luxurious conference room, as well as a bar and a market cafe, the 3rd floor, which included a design studio, several suites and other artistic supplies, and finally, the 4th floor, which was entirely devoted to Sharon Kelly's luxury office suite, and a small apartment that she, Zach or other privileged few used from time to time, when the need to stay in town was paramount. The office was located in a prime area of the city, and traffic could be a mess at times. The roof had a beautiful garden, as well as a workout/yoga area, and a place for models to bring their pets. ]

[ Throughout the building, there were pictures of the agency's super models, as well as pictures of Sharon- both from her days as a model, and now, as the glamorous , yet very hands on CEO of the agency- although her days as a model are behind her, Sharon is still very much a beautiful, glamorous woman, and is ALWAYS dressed to impress, and show off her shapely form. ]

[ there was one picture in particular, of Morgaine Carole, that was prominently featured, it had a black ribbon around it. It was taken by Zach Armani.]

[ Morgaine was the first Kelly model to abruptly depart from the agency. No model that managed to be signed by Sharon EVER wanted to leave, unless he or she DIED. In Morgaine's case, her entire family died...in a shocking, fiery accident involving a private jet, that was carrying them to see Morgan at a fashion extravaganza overseas.]

[ The loss was more than Morgaine could bear, and no one, not even Sharon herself, could help Morgaine in any meaningful way. Morgaine's terrible loss, and her subsequent departure rocked the agency, and the world of fashion. Her name, her image, and her legacy still live....maybe HAUNT the agency, the Kelly model family. The one unexpected, tragic thing that not even Sharon, who prides herself on being "mother figure" to her models, could help Morgaine through. Sharon knew something about unexpected, painful loss. After her marriage to her husband, the legendary special effects and makeup artist Bobby Kelly crashed and burned, Bobby ended up dying in a fire. Although Sharon gained control of the Kelly agency, and was VERY rich, her personal life had never been the same.]

[ But inspite of that dark period in time- both Sharon's and Morgaine's, Sharon, and the agency had to carry on, and they have, and now Ava Cassadine carries the mantle of the "Signature Super Model."]

[ Now, we see Sharon in her large, luxury office, looking over the slides from the test shoot with Jacqueline Deveraux. ]

[ She looks at each side in the with a pair of opera glasses, inspecting each image. Zach did a marvelous job of capturing Jackie in all of her beautiful, powerful glory.]

Perfect.

[ turning in her swivel chair to face Zach, she smiles widely with approval]

PERFECT!

I KNEW this girl had something!

And who's idea was it for her to do these fighting poses? Is she an actual martial artist?

Orion likes this.
  16. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

After Jackie left, there was a lot of darkroom work to be done, and Zach developed the photos with a sense of urgency, but he did it right, and didn’t let a single shot go to ruin. He was behind schedule, but his old classic car was still up to the challenge. Driving through the city in a beautifully maintained ‘69 Chevy Stingray Corvette, it seemed that traffic just parted for him out of respect. When he finally made it to the agency, he apologized for his tardiness, kissed Sharon’s cheek, and handed over the reason he was late right away. Now she was looking whole project over with much scrutiny, but he could tell she was pleased.

“I’ve gotta admit Shar, it was a bit awkward at first. Once I finally got her to just be HERSELF though....”

He said, while she was perusing the photos, which she deemed to be perfect. He beamed with pride, and suddenly remembered how much he loved to see her smiling.

Sharon: I KNEW this girl had something!

“Yeah, but she’s quite the feisty one. I wouldn’t recommend you send her to a less experienced photog. I’d love to work with her again, though.”

He replied, sitting casually on the corner of her desk.

Sharon: And who's idea was it for her to do these fighting poses? Is she an actual martial artist?

“Oh, she MUST be. I didn’t know, at first, that’s why we didn’t click right away. Once she got physical with me, however...”

He chuckled.

“I imagine you’ll hear the story, it might as well come from me. I tried to get her to loosen up, you know, I tried to get her to dance with me. But she did some crazy Brazilian jujitsu move or something, flipped me onto my back! I just let her do whatever she wanted after that.”

Carol Peletier: I like that he calls her "Shar" , like "Cher" ^_^ that's a sign of how close they are
    Carol Peletier likes this.
  17. Silver Swan Alleo Themyscria

Name:
    Sharon Kelly
    Residence:
    New York City
    Ability:
    High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
    Missions:
    Kelly Modeling Agency- Sharon's office

I KNEW this girl had something!

[ She eyed Zach for a moment. ANYTIME he mentioned that he'd "LOVE" to work with one of her models again, it usually meant a "work" of an entirely different kind. She'd "scold" him for that in a minute....but first...]

[ Smirking a bit, Sharon eyed him once more.]

MmmmHMMM.

[ As he continued, She studied the slides once more. Jackie was a beautiful girl, and apparently a multi-talented one, but that made her all the more a suitable candidate to become the newest member of the Kelly family, and Sharon's newest protege. ALL of Sharon's models were more than just pretty faces, her "inner circle", Ava, Ashley, Vivica and even Morgaine, the Super Models, all had special talents and gifts that made them stand out, and helped them to help maintain the Kelly Agency's dominance in the industry.]

Oh is that right?

[ Sharon said with a bit of a snicker as she looked at Zach]

I can only imagine what kind of "DANCING" you tried to lead her into.

[ Smirking once more]

Listen, playboy, I've told you before....

[ shaking her well manicured index fingernail at Zach.]

...about messing about with my models!

You keep this up, and I'll have to take you over my knee and SPANK you.

[ She was already talking like Jackie was one of her's, definitely a good sign, and thanks to Zach's work with Jackie, there was evidence that once again, Sharon's instincts were right.]

Hmmm. Well whatever happened today, you two definitely did good work.

[ She nodded with approval as she looked at Zach. Whenever he was here, the place seemed that much warmer. Some in the office downstairs referred to Sharon as "the dragon lady" or the "iron lady"....but whenever Zach was around, she seemed to mellow just a bit, and not be has hard on them.]

[Sharon was a woman with drive and determination, but part of that was her way of desperately trying to cope with the personal losses she sustained. Whatever she lost in her own life, she strove to gain that much more in her professional life. Zach knew this, and so much more about her. They were close. They were comfortable with each other, and they TRUSTED each other, these things were the result of a relationship that had than a little history ;) ]

Clearly Miss Deveraux is more than a pretty face! Look at those moves! No amateur, or even your average model could strike those kind of poses!

[ She set the spread down, and looked at Zach once more.]

I'm going to sign that girl.

[pause]

Don't you break her heart, YOU HEAR ME?

[ He saw, in that brief moment, that Sharon was DEAD serious....but then...]

I don't want her kicking your ass!

[ She smirked again as she nudged him]

And as for less experienced photogs? Forget it. You know I don't deal with amateurs. We work with family here, and you're part of the Kelly family.

[ There's a picture on the desk, it features Sharon, surrounded by her models, including Morgaine, so it's a a couple years old, but its a striking, beautiful picture, one that Zach took]

[ Zach and Sharon both look at it in silence for a moment.]

With the addition of Jackie, we'll be "full" again....we haven't been since...

[ they both knew]

Morgaine.

[ Sigh]

I miss that girl. She was my FIRST protege, and I came to think of her as a daughter. I wish....I wish that I could've helped her more. But how can you help someone who's sustained the kind of loss that she had?

[ It was more than a mere rhetorical question. There's a hint of sadness in Sharon's tone as she and Zach look at each other. It wasn't just Morgaine, it was the knowledge that Sharon was intimately, PAINFULLY acquainted with that kind of loss. Zach remembered...]

Zach: Have you heard from her?

Sharon: Not since she departed for Europe. Despite the rumors, she's not teasing a comeback of anykind.

There'll ALWAYS be a spot for her here in the Kelly family, should she decide to return. BUT

[ Standing up]

We must carry on regardless.

[ and just like that, Sharon shut off whatever emotion was creeping up just then]

[ The phone begins to buzz, and Sharon picks up]

Yes?

Lorna: Ms. Kelly, there's a call for you...it's from him.

[ Zach see's Sharon roll her silver eyes with annoyance]

Sharon: Put him on. Hello? [ Zach can hear a male voice on the end, and see Sharon's face, she's not pleased]. Darling? I'll be brief. As far as I and the Kelly Modeling Agency are concerned? YOU DON'T EXIST! NONE of my models will EVER work with you, and I'll make SURE you're BLACK BALLED from every fashion event from the east coast to the other side of the world, do you hear me? You're FINISHED!

[ She SLAMS the phone phone down and turns her back to Zach]

DAMMIT!

I swore I'd NEVER change my number here. But I may have to. That's the third time he's called this month!

[ Turning back to face Zach]

Some people just can't take NO for an answer!

[ Shaking her head, she shakes her body a bit to loosen up and relax, putting on a calm face. She picks up the phone once more]

Lorna, send in Miss Deveraux.

[ A few moments later, there's a knock at the door, and Jackie opens it]

Come in, COME IN, Miss Deveraux!

[ Sharon says with a big smile as she holds out her hand. Zach moves to another chair, while Sharon guides Jackie to a couch]

Please sit down and make yourself comfortable!

Let's talk about your CAREER!

Persephone and Orion like this.
  18. Charope Brilliant Confrontation Birds of Prey

Name:
    Alycia Barnett
    Residence:
    Themyscira
    Ability:
    Missions:
    Jackie- Kelly Modeling Agency- Sharon's Office

Thank you.

:: Jackie smiles as Sharon brings her in to the large, spacious office suite. Zach as there.::

Sharon: I believe you know my lead photographer?

Jackie: Yes, of course. :: The two exchange looks and the warmth of their auras seems to still be sparking from their last encounter::

Sharon: Oh Jacqueline....

[ Sharon says her full name with a french flare]

Jackie: JACKIE, please...

Sharon: You got it, Jackie! [ Wink]Let's talk about your career! I LOVE your pictures!

Jackie: Thank you, Ms. Kelly

Sharon: SHARON, please [ with a smile and a wink]

Jackie: Thank you, Sharon.

Sharon: You're welcome! Now, why do you want to be a model?

Jackie: Modeling is a form of art, and it resonates with me, and I want to express myself in that way. Beyond that, it seems quite exciting and it pays well!

[ Sharon nods, approving of Jackie's response.]

Sharon: You know, Jackie, if I take you on, your life belongs to the Kelly Modeling Agency.

Jackie: :: without missing a beat:: My life is accustomed to discipline, Sharon.

[ There was that fiesty accent that Zach remarked on earlier. Sharon looked at Zach, then back to Jackie]

Sharon: Terrific! [ she extends her hand to Jackie, taking Jackie's hand, squeezing it.] Welcome to the Kelly Family! [ a warm smile] We'll start your transformation.

Jackie: Thank you, Sharon!

:: Jackie smiles genuinely. Another achievement has been unlocked. She looks over to Zach who is in the background behind Sharon, and "smiles" at him with her eyes. ::

[ the phone rings once more]

Orion likes this.
  19. Sally Spectra Fashion Goddess

Residence:
    New York City
    Missions:
    Casa de Spectra- The study

<< A slow moving, 360 view of Sally Spectra's large study, it's filled with potted plants, mannequins drapped in fabrics, gowns and accessories, sketch pads filled with sketches, framed pictures of Sally, Sharon, and Sally's favorite models on her walls, along with very sexy pictures Andre, Alek, Zach, and other male models that she's either created or worked with. In short, this is her "house of ideas">>

<< Sally is seated at her desk, in a stylish outift, with a drink in hand. Alek is standing to her right, while Andre works on a jacket that hangs on a mannequin. Cassandra is seated at another desk, scowling at Alek>>

Sally: << in that booming contralto voice of hers>> Sharon, my big comeback, darling!

<< she waves/gestures with her hand, some of her drink flying out of the glass as she does so, but she hardly seems to notice.>>

Sally: I've been working on a new collection! << laughing>> And it's FINALLY READY! I'm so tired of skinny jeans and old navy tees! I have decided to restore ELEGANCE, STYLE and << leaning back in her large, plush seat, she runs her hand which is adorned with diamond rings and bracelets, through her striking red hair>> SEXINESS to world of fashion!

<< she laughs triumphantly and heartily, as Alek stands near by, smirking a bit- both amused by Sally, and knowing that Cassandra just seethes at the thought of him being in the room with them, he silently mocks/teases her, knowing Sally is too busy talking to Sharon and waving her drink about to notice the little exchange of looks going on between him and Cassandra.>>

<< Suddenly, Sally sits up, and forward, catching Alek off guard, and causing him to clear his throat and look serious again.>>

NOW, darling, what i want....are ALL of my favorites: Ava, Ashley, Vivica, Marissa, MORGAINE! Now the show will be PRIVATE. Just a few of the TOP buyers, the most weighted editors, and of course, Cameron King.

<< Cassandra groans at the mention of Cameron King.>>

Ahhh, Cameron. He IS a bit of a worm, isn't he? But he's ALSO the most IMPORTANT fashion columnist in the business.

<< and despite his rather infamous reputation, even HE could not deny Sally's talent, OR the wild, decadent parties she threw, that he enjoyed himself at, nor could he deny the beauty and power of the supermodels from the Kelly agency. More than a few of them openly despised him, but everyone knew how important his "word" was...and so they tolerated him- but some, namely Morgaine and Ashley, made it clear that they would not put up with his crap, and Sally and Sharon were in that boat as well. Still, as it happens in this business, enemies, friends, and FRENEMIES often had to get in bed together to get the kind of results they ALL wanted.>>

Ahhh my baby ZACHY! How I remember him! What a pity this collection does not have any designs for the men...it would be nice to see him on the runway away. Still, I believe I'll need to do a fitting for him!

<< a whip crack sound is heard in the air around her study as Alek and Andre BOTH blush a bit, knowing what a "FITTING" entails>>

One must ALWAYS be sure her designs fight PROPERLY, you know...and he's always had such...DELIGHTFUL measurements...

<< she said with a sultry tone as she leans back for a moment. She and Sharon BOTH recall :D and of course if Jackie was privy to what Sally was saying....>>

NOW, Sharon...you WILL get them for me? ALL my favorites? For old time's sake??

<< Sally smiles, truly appreciative of Sharon's complliment>>

<< Sally hangs up her phone, grinning from ear to ear, before she takes a long, satisfying DRINK, EMPTYING the glass >>

<< SIGH!>>

More, darling!

<< she holds her glass out to the side for Alek to refill.>>

Alek, dear, start the preparations. We'll be receiving a dozen guests in just a couple of days. It'll be a reception, the show itself, and an afterparty.

<< Alek, Andre, and Cassandra all knew this was going to be a big deal, as much work as there'd be PLAY. Alek also knew that the house would soon be filled with bonafied super models again. The only thing more fun than a young, eager model, was a seasoned model who had no inhibitions, and knew no limitations. Sharon and her stable of super models were among the most powerful in the world, and the most beautiful! >>

<< As Alek took his leave, followed by Cassandra, that left her and Andre.>>

Persephone, Orion and Berserker like this.
  20. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Zach tried to tell Sharon about how he attempted to dance with Jackie, but ended up on his back. Sharon’s expression said it all, and her tone matched.

Sharon: Oh is that right? I can only imagine what kind of DANCING you tried to lead her into.

Zach feigned innocence and propriety.

“Hey now, you know I’m a gentleman! It was a chaste waltz, it’s not like I dragged her into a tango or swept her away with a rumba!”

Sharon: Listen, playboy, I've told you before.......about messing about with my models!

She was shaking her finger at him, and he just chuckled salaciously.

“Aw what’s the matter, you jealous?”

He teased boldly. They were comfortable enough with each other to have a little fun with it.

Sharon: You keep this up, and I'll have to take you over my knee and SPANK you.

“Ooh woman, don’t be provoking my Oedipal complex like that, or else you’ll have me over at your house, tending your garden like an overzealous pool boy. You don’t want THAT. Or doooo you?”

He replied smoothly, because one good turn deserved another.

Sharon: Hmmm. Well whatever happened today, you two definitely did good work.

“Thanks, Shar.”

He went on to endorse Jackie, and Sharon was quite enthusiastic about signing her on as a new model. She warned him, quite seriously, not to break the girl’s heart. He did NOT think now was a good time to tell her that he’d already gotten Jackie to agree to a dinner date, and to give him her number.

“You know I don’t break hearts!”

He insisted, and the conversation moved on, to how the agency would be full again. She mentioned Morgaine. Zach sighed. He admitted he missed her too. He and Morgaine had a very memorable, very hot and heavy affair, up until the accident. It wasn’t his fault that her fiancé was too busy to satisfy all her needs. And how was he supposed to resist? Those legendary legs of hers, they had been his kryptonite!

“Have you heard from her?”

He asked kindly. He wasn’t all about just meaningless flings, he cared about the women he’d dated. She told him she hadn’t heard from Morgaine since she left for Europe. He sighed with acceptance as she stood and said they had to move on regardless. Next, Sharon took a call, and one that clearly agitated her.

“Everything Alright, with that?”

Sharon: Some people just can’t take NO for an answer!

“Okaaay.”

He replied, and she told her assistant to send Jackie in. Zach slid off the desk and into a chair. He smiled handsomely as she walked into the room, and listened as the two women struck a deal. After the handshake, Jackie looked over at Zach, and they shared a moment of excited eye contact, until the phone rang again. Zach was about to offer to answer the phone. Whoever that asshole from before was, he didn’t mind scaring the guy off. He was a bit protective of Sharon, and didn’t like the thought of her being harassed. But it wasn’t the man from before, it was Sally.

Sharon(into the phone): Oh, Sally, how EXCITING! (To Zach) She’s designed a new collection!

“So, another show, and another kickass party!”

He replied with enthusiasm. Sharon tried to wave her hand at him, but he smirked.

Sharon: I'm sorry, Darling, I was talking to Zach Armani, my lead photographer? You remember him, he's always falling in love with one of my top models?

Zing! Zach had to chuckle, and shake his head. At least he knew that Jackie had already heard the rumors. Zach leaned over a bit to speak to Jackie.

“You heard her say ‘top models’, right?”

He asked with a wink. Of course, Sharon took the opportunity to put Sally on speakerphone, so that everyone in the room could hear her.

Sally: Ahhh my baby ZACHY! How I remember him! What a pity this collection does not have any designs for the men...it would be nice to see him on the runway away. Still, I believe I'll need to do a fitting for him!

Her baby Zachy?! How unflattering! He opened up his mouth, about to protest, but Sally spoke again.

Sally: One must ALWAYS be sure her designs fight PROPERLY, you know...and he's always had such...DELIGHTFUL measurements...

Well, that was MUCH more flattering a comment. He couldn’t stop himself from smirking a bit. He noticed Jackie was paying close attention to that. Sharon finished up the phone call and snacked on a carrot, before turning to him.

Sharon: Well, Zachy darling, we’ve got ourselves a SHOW to prepare for.

“I’ll get my staff working on packing all the essential equipment.”

He replied with a nod, and then he gave her a look. No, he hadn’t missed how she’d called him ‘Zachy’. He was a good sport though.

“If I recall correctly, you used to call me ‘Zachary.’ And I SAW that lovely shade of pink you turned when she talked about my delightful measurements. You thinking of taking a little stroll down memory lane? You know I MUST insist we act like professionals, with a sense of decorum. Otherwise, what would Jackie here think of us? Honestly!”

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.