Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Sleepy Hollow -- Cable Car Station

Zach tried to pay the girl a compliment, but he could tell from her expression that she didn’t take it that way. Maybe she was too young to get it. If that was the case, he’d better stop hitting on her. Maybe she looked innocent because she still was.

Dina: May I present my daughter, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, this is Zachary Armani, THE best photographer in fashion today.

Elizabeth, what a beautiful name, very regal. No doubt she had a shorter nickname, though. Liz, Lizzy perhaps? He took her hand and kissed the back of it, because until he knew she wasn’t jail bait, he wanted to keep a healthy distance.

Elizabeth: Zizi, I go by Zizi. Nice to meet you, Mr. Armani.

Dina: Your name is Elizabeth. Honestly, I don't know where you come up with these ridiculous notions.

The poor girl, to have Dina as her mother. Zach looked kindly at Zizi, pretending that he hadn’t even heard her mother.

“I’ll call you Zizi if you’ll call me Zach.”

Zach was about to introduce them both to Cassandra, just in case they hadn’t met, but Cass had seemingly melted away when he wasn’t looking. And then Dina was forcing an idea on him.

Dina: Zach! Maybe you should take some photos of Elizabeth - she's a model, you know. Well, going to be. She just needs the right portfolio...

Zach glanced at Dina, and he gave the woman a polite nod, but when his gaze fell back on Zizi, he was pensive. She may have been dressed down now, but he could see the potential. She’d probably really be a hit with the posh crowd, she could definitely sell glamour, if they had a decent hair and makeup stylist. The problem was, Zizi looked like she wished desperately to be anywhere but here, and not in the obnoxious teenager way, but in the ‘I just wish I could disappear right now’ way. He could just feel her discomfort with this whole discussion.

“Well, there should be plenty of time this weekend to talk about your goals, Zizi. I’d be delighted to help you in any way I can.”

He said warmly, walking her and her mother onto the cable car and to their seats. Sharon arrived, looking superb. Sharon was a perfect example of how sexy the Classy look could really be. Something was up with her, though, he could tell. He’d have to ask her later, when they got a moment alone. For now, he unbuttoned his suit jacket as he sat down beside her, rested his hand on her knee, and gave her a reassuring smile.

He caught sight of Jackie next. She was stunning enough to fit right in next to Ava (gorgeous), Ashley (exquisite), Vivica (sensational), and Morgaine (magnificent). She was going to be a great addition to the KMA family. He took a long moment to appreciate all the things he wanted to do to her. She could keep that skirt on for all of it.

Sally’s current man-candy, now up at the controls, got the cable car moving at Sharon’s behest once Morgaine turned up in her usual all-of-a-sudden manner. Zach helped himself to the hors d’oeuvres, since none of the models were likely to bother except maybe Ash, and his metabolism had already burned through breakfast.

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes & abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow & Zeus' Divine Lightning
Cable Car ride

:: Zach winked at Jackie, and she returned it, along with a lick of her lips. She laughed to herself, knowing what she planned to do, once PLAY TIME began. ;) ::

:: She looked back at Morgaine again::

Morgaine: So, this is your first gig?

Jackie: Yes...I'm filling in for...Marissa. Anything you can tell me about Sally Spectra?

Morgaine: Ahhh, 'Casa Spectra' << she laughs a bit as she leans back>> Sally Spectra has been there a very long time. It's her show place, the seat of her fashion empire. She lives up there alone, save for her....she likes to call them...her "Family of strays." Sally...drinks...and so she enjoys company that's just as unusual as she is. But she seems to draw energy from that! She is every bit as colorful and eccentric as you may have heard, but her talent as a designer, her genius in the art of fashion, and her charm are all on full display.

<< Nodding toward Cassandra who just served Zach some hors d’oeuvres>>

Morgaine: That young girl? That's Cassandra, Sally's executive assistant, and she's also Sally's seamstress. Sally rescued her from a very rough life, and took her in, she treats her like a surrogate daughter now.

Morgaine: And then there's Alek, the guy operating the cable car? He's a more recent addition to her "strays." He's Sally's houseman. He does all her supply runs, keeps the cable car running, keeps the mansion running, and...enjoys other benefits of being Sally's resident "Man Candy."

Jackie: There's something about him....

Morgaine: Oh, don't mind him. He's "one with the land." Very rustic, very rugged. Believe me, he looked very different when he first arrived. Sally polished him up, and he can fill out a suit

<< looking toward Cameron>>

Morgaine: You're already acquainted with the little creature (Cameron), so we won't waste anymore time on that...i mean him..

<< Looking over toward a woman wearing a grand hat>>

Morgaine: That woman with the produce on her head? That's Carla Fox, she's the editor of "Eye on Fashion."

<< Now looking toward Dina York, and her daughter Elizabeth York>>

Morgaine: That woman with the rocks on her chest? That's Dina York, her husband practically owns have of New York City. She's been one of Sally's biggest private customers for years. The girl next to her is her daughter, Elizabeth York.

Jackie: She looks so sad...

Ashley: And PLAIN. << Ashley quickly added in. She was "in and out" of the conversation between Morgaine and Jackie, picking up bits and pieces of it>>

Morgaine: She's a nice girl, she's just...trying to be made into a flaming beauty, by her mother, Dina will do WHATEVER it takes to see her daughter transform from "mouse" to "Super Model"

Jackie: Maybe that's not what she wants for herself?

Morgaine: Who knows...<< Morgaine trails off...thinking of her OWN mother. Karen was nothing like Dina. Karen supported and nurtured her daughter every step of the way. This world STILL felt ...ALIEN to Morgaine without her mother, her sister and her fiance' ...but...life had to go on...didn't it? >>

:: Jackie studies Elizabeth for a few moments, before...::

Morgaine: You're getting to know your new family [ the KMA models]. You've already met Ashley here. She does it all, Model, Mountain Climber, Skier, Big Game Hunter....and << nudging Ashley's arm>> unabashed, full time, skirt chaser!

Jackie: oh yes, we've met. :: Jackie says with a laugh:: I'm not worried ;)

<< Over to Ava>>

Morgaine: Ava Cassadine? My successor as the "Signature super model" of the KMA family, Ava is the face of Yves Saint Lauren. If you're uptight, Ava is not the person for you to be around, but if you're looking for new and interesting ways to have fun, that's your girl!

<< Looking toward Vivica>>

Morgaine: Over there? That's Vivica Lennox. She's KMA's "Media Maven and Fashionista." She's gotten the most amount of followers of any KMA model online, and gives new meaning to "Break the internet"

Jackie: and what about those two men?

Morgaine: Oh those two sticks in the mud in the suits? They're the ready to wear boys. They're the ones who make fashion a multi-BILLION dollar business.

<< Looking toward Zach>>

Morgaine: Zach Armani. He used to live with Sally Spectra. he was one of her FIRST "Strays." He could tell you about his life at "Casa Spectra." She cleaned him up, took care of him, helped him find his inner flare and gifts. That's where he met Sharon and now, he's the most sought after photographer in the world of fashion. His Liquid Crystal studios is Fashion's answer to Lucasfilm Studios.

<< and finally, Sharon Kelly, who can be seen smiling and talking with Zach, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment>>

Morgaine: And of course, Sharon Kelly, mother to us all. She's the owner and CEO of Kelly Modeling Agency. She's worked hard to make sure that we're not just models, we're family...and even when...one of us "strays" away for a time, she always keep a line for us to find our way back. Sharon changed the way women in the industry are treated, and she's a very savvy, well respected business woman in NYC. She's smart, resourceful, and values TRUST and LOYALTY. She'll take care of you. She and Zach are VERY close.

<< Morgaine looks at Jackie>>

Morgaine: And YOU?

<< Jackie looks back at Morgaine>>

Morgaine: What about you?

Jackie: Oh well, I'm just a nice girl from Rye, New York who moved into the city, always wanting to do...

:: gesturing to those around her::

Jackie: THIS. Always wanted to be a model. I tried NYU, pre-law, but i realized I was drawn to something else...and I just couldn't stand dry professors, who seemed to have no passion for what they did.

<< Morgaine nodded, and looked Jackie over>>

Morgaine: What about assistant buyers, << nodding to the worm>> or fashion columnists?

Jackie: Well, you can walk away from them.

Morgaine: It's good that you know that.

<< Morgaine looks at Jackie>>

Morgaine: Never let anyone or anything make you feel like you can't do what's best for you.

Jackie: Oh I never have, and I'm not about to start now.

:: the two women smile at each other, and laugh softly, as Morgaine nods with approval. ::

Morgaine: Welcome to the family, Jackie. I've a feeling you're going to kick some ass!

:: They clink their flutes of champagne together::

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
When there was someone hot and willing to flirt with? Ava was there, ready to flirt. And Sally's man candy, Alek? He was more than enough to feed her appetite at the moment. Ava had been to Sally's estate before, right around when she brought in Alek as one of her strays. Needless to say she was the first KMA model he fucked, and certainly wasn't [or wouldn't be] the last. She teased him a bit, but then that mousey little assistant Cassandra stuck her nose in where it didn't belong. But lucky FOR HER she disappeared to go bother Zach.

"She's like the kid sister you with your parents had aborted."

Alek: "Is it too late?"

Ava laughed along with Alek, giving him a little shrug as if to say, maybe...maybe not. But then her attention was drawn over to Ashley who had just arrived. She was the only girl who could get down with the way Ava partied, and was pretty much game for anything. At least when given the right substance. She told Alek as much, saying she could probably get Ashley in bed with them and have a threesome neither of them would forget.

Alek: "Well, then. I'll be sure to make this party memorable."

He leaned close to her, Ava's dark eyes trailing down to his unbuttoned shirt and bare chest.

"Please. Do."

Ava purred, her eyes lifting back up to his. She definitely knew what she would be doing before dinner.

Cameron: "So Ava..."

Ava rolled her eyes hearing Cameron's overtly chipper voice approach from behind her. Fucking cock block of epic proportions this one was. Ava put on a pleasant smile and turned to him, taking a step aside so he could join her and Alek.

Cameron: "Word on the street is Morgaine is gonna be at this little show. Sharon Kelly ready to pull the horse from her pasture? Is that because she's BACK? Or did Sally forget that models since Morgaine's time have gotten quite a bit thinner..?"

Ava grinned, leaning into him while letting out a low and sexy laugh at his comment about her being thinner than Morgaine.

"You flatter me, Cam. BUT....Morgaine is an original. And you know how much people adore the comeback of originals. So while i'm STILL the face of this agency, Morgaine will undoubtably be the legend that brings us even more spotlight and praise."

A diplomatic answer if there ever was one. Was Ava nervous about being replaced? Hell yes. BUT, she also cared for Morgaine as a friend and her successor. She was the first model that took Ava under her wing and taught her the ropes. She groomed Ava into the super model she is today. So while Cameron's comment got under her skin, she kept herself poised and elegant per usual.

Cameron: "What do you think, cutie? Is our current signature model miss Ava on her way out of the top dog spot?!"

Ava shifted her eyes to Alek, giving him a smirk.

"Answer wisely cutie, or i'll be having someone else help me with my bags to my room."

She quipped with a grin.

Cameron: "Oh, I'm kidding Ava. But seriously? What's she been like? Crazy? Spiritual? Boring...?"

Ava could actually answer Cameron truthfully, knowing that right now he was fishing for information on Morgaine. She simply shook her head and did a little shrug.

"I only saw her yesterday in our preshow meeting. She seemed in good spirits and very excited. I'm sure she's dying to see you again."

Just then Sharon made her way into the cable car, immediately greeting Cameron and saving Ava from having to continue conversing with him.

Sharon:
"Cameron, honey, looking DASHING as ever."

As Cameron turned toward Sharon to converse with her, Ava mouthed a grateful 'thank you' before giving her boss a smile and wink.

Cameron: "So are we expecting any more people?"

Morgan: "NO."

Ava couldn't help but smile at Morgaine's 'sudden' entrance into the cable car, taking Cameron by surprise in only a way SHE could. Now that she was present, it was time to finally head up to Sally's estate. Looking back over at Alek, Ava gave him a little wink.

"See you later, Brawny."

Walking past him she headed over to her seat next to Ashley. They sat behind Morgaine and Jackie; the others soon taking their seats as well.

"I need a favor."

Ava started.

"And BEFORE you say no...just hear me out."

Ashley definitely knew where Ava was going.

"I kinda told hot Canadian Tux over there that you would consider a threesome. So...."

Taking out a tiny baggie, she held it low and slipped it to Ashley. They were pills of an unknown substance.

"A little encouragement.....Very strong, very fun. You only need one, trust me."

Ava grinned at Ashley.

"Or do I need to pull the Paris Week Fashion Show card on your ass?"

And Ashley would KNOW about the untold 'the week that shall not be named' Paris Week Fashion show that Ava bailed her ass out of.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Cable Car

She prayed she would be saved from Cameron King's presence by SOMETHING interesting. Ava caught her eye and winked at her, before turning back to flirting with her caveman. She could go over there, but a cock block Ashley was not - not to her friends anyway - and if Ava wanted to play with the help, who was she to get in the way? She scanned the rest of the crowd. Zach was schmoozing Sally's rich client and her plain daughter. Cameron thankfully went to talk to Ava (karma, bitch). Sharon breezed in like she hadn't been keeping them all WAITING. But she brought Jackie, which gave Ashley something attractive to look at. She gave her a sultry smile, her eyes locked on as Jackie passed her to sit in the seat behind. Obviously so she could look at her.

Ashley smirked as she heard Morgaine's voice, and a chorus of other shocked voices at her surprising arrival. Ashley, of course, was not surprised one bit, had in fact been expecting it. She finally turned her head and flashed her friend a smile, seeing her take her seat next to Jackie. The car finally started moving, and she felt Morgaine's breath on the back of her neck as she leaned forward in her seat.

I never get motion sickness....except when that little creature (Cameron) is around, then I want to projectile vomit all over that gaudy suit he's wearing!
Ash shook her head in annoyance.

"He certainly knows how to ruin everything he comes into contact with."

Morgaine said:
Oh, don't mind us...we're just not exactly fond of that worm, Cameron King. He just happens to be "THE" most important fashion columnist.
"AND an olympic class RAT."

Jackie asked if she needed to kiss Cameron's ass.

Morgaine said:
Well...some would say there's no worse fate in the world than getting on Cameron's "death" list.
She scoffed loudly.

"Not US, however. He can crawl back into the sewer where he came from."

Ashley was convinced that any day now, Cameron would be redlining Jacklyn Smith mumus at Kmart. Ashley picked a glass of champagne from a tray. But if she was going to be forced to be around Cameron for any longer, she was going to definitely need something stronger. She eyed the crowd, her arm draped across the seat back, and made sure to lick her lips and touch her chest every time Zach looked her way, just on principle. Morgaine was describing the assembled to Jackie, and then she got to that train wreck of a family, the Yorks.

Morgaine said:
That woman with the rocks on her chest? That's Dina York, her husband practically owns have of New York City. She's been one of Sally's biggest private customers for years. The girl next to her is her daughter, Elizabeth York.

Jackie: She looks so sad...
"And PLAIN. Someone should put a paper bag over her head."

She paused.

"AND her mother's."

Morgaine said:
You've already met Ashley here. She does it all, Model, Mountain Climber, Skier, Big Game Hunter....and << nudging Ashley's arm>> unabashed, full time, skirt chaser!
"Well, not full time. Sometimes I shop."

Jackie said:
oh yes, we've met. :: Jackie says with a laugh:: I'm not worried ;)
Ashley raised her eyebrows at her, then turned back around in her seat.

"Excellent."

She was distracted then by Ava coming towards her, with purpose. She sat down in the seat next to Ashley.

"I need a favor."
Ashley did not do favors. She opened her mouth to protest.

Ava said:
"And BEFORE you say no...just hear me out."
Caveman Flirting + Ava needing a favor = No.

Ava said:
"I kinda told hot Canadian Tux over there that you would consider a threesome. So...."
"Ava..." she whined.

But then she slipped a plastic baggie into her hand.

Ava said:
"A little encouragement.....Very strong, very fun. You only need one, trust me."
Ashley raised an eyebrow, scrutinizing Ava's face. Fucking Ava was always fun. But a threesome. With the help?

Ava said:
"Or do I need to pull the Paris Week Fashion Show card on your ass?"
Ashley's face went blank with shock.

"You wouldn't."

After a second where Ava's look said, She so fucking would, Ash rolled her eyes and sighed. She turned in her seat so she could appraise the meat in question.

"He's not bad looking. And I know he's a repeat customer so he must know how to use it. How is he with his mouth?"

She sighed again.

"Okay. But I am not sucking his dick."

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Cable Car

She was still blushing at the fact that Zachary had kissed her hand, but her mother was chastising her for her nickname. Who wanted to be called Elizabeth? It sounded like a name for a dog that people dressed up in little costumes.

“I’ll call you Zizi if you’ll call me Zach.”
She blushed again, looking down and smiling, before raising her eyes to his face again.

"Okay. Zach."

Mother was telling him how she was a model (no) and how wonderful it would be if he took pictures of her (no). This time, her cheeks were hot with embarrassment.

Zach said:
“Well, there should be plenty of time this weekend to talk about your goals, Zizi. I’d be delighted to help you in any way I can.”
She was sure he was just being nice, but still.

"Thank you. I'd like that."

She smiled genuinely as he led her mother and her into the car. Zizi took her seat between Mother and the window where she was instructed. Sharon Kelly arrived, looking beautiful, saying hello to this person and that, being the absolute center of everything. It made Zizi smile. She could never be like that. Sharon came up to her mother, and Zizi watched her with a bit of awe.

Dina, always a pleasure to see you, darling!
Sharon looked at Zizi with a smile, giving her a wink, then was on her way to her seat. It must be wonderful to have no one to tell you what to do. As the car started to move, she focused on the sight outside the window. The mountains were quite beautiful, and right then, she'd have rather been out there than in here.

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
Cable Car

He was about to suggest giving Ava a private tour of the inside of his boxers when Cameron King sashayed over to her. He resisted the urge to growl at him, but Cameron was lucky he was important to Sally. Ava pasted on a smile and turned, which made HIM smile - he liked that she wasn't impressed by someone like that. Cameron was asking about the supermodel Morgaine Carol, and whether she would be there this weekend. He didn't see her in the car. And then Cameron addressed him.

"What do you think, cutie? Is our current signature model miss Ava on her way out of the top dog spot?!"
Ava said:
"Answer wisely cutie, or i'll be having someone else help me with my bags to my room."
"Ava pushes other models out, not the other way around."

His hand subtly cupped her ass.

Someone else entered the car then. He recognized Sharon Kelly from her past visits to Sally. She said hello, then indicated to him that they should start the trip up the mountain.

Off we go!
"Yes, Ms. Kelly."

Cameron said:
"So are we expecting any more people?"
"I thought there was supposed to be one more."

But who knew, with these model types? If their boss said they were all there, then they were all there. He moved to flip on the controls, but then there was another voice.

Everyone's here. Thank you for asking.
Morgaine Carol, now there was a blast from the past. Her legs were looking flawless as ever.

Sharon said:
TERRR- IFIC! [ she says, beckoning Morgaine to come and sit down next to Jackie, and then turning back to look at Alek] Let's get this show on the road, darling! The weekend AWAITS us!
Alek put the car in motion, resuming eye fucking the hell out of Ava, who turned her head back towards him to give him a wink. God he was going to fuck her so hard.

Ava said:
"See you later, Brawny."
"Count on it."

He watched her go and sit down next to Ashley, only fueling visions in his head of what was to come. Mainly, him.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Ava rarely asked Ashley for sexual favors...at least ones that involved men. But after fucking that twerp Daltyn...David...Derrek? Whoever the fuck he was the day before and barely getting off, she knew this rugged, rough around the edges, bush man would definitely melt her honey pot. So she pulled the Paris Fashion Week Card....it was a low blow, but it was necessary.

Ashley: "You wouldn't."

She gave Ashley an I would look, her lips upturning into a smirk.

Ashley: "He's not bad looking. And I know he's a repeat customer so he must know how to use it. How is he with his mouth?"

It was like a vivid dream like memory playing in Ava's head, her lets spread eagle with Alek's head between them and her screaming to the fucking Gods. Ava smiled.

"Not bad."

She played off with a casual shrug.

Ashley: "Okay. But I am not sucking his dick."

"Oh i'll do enough sucking for the both of us. YOU just focus on ME."

Ava teased with a flick of her brows. Then she caught Ashley primping herself and licking her lips seductively, trying to be subtle in her ways but failing miserably. Following her line of sight, her eyes fell upon Zach. Scoffing out, Ava then rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding me. You're giving me shit about lumberjack and you're over here eye fucking Armani when we both know your going to blue ball his ass before you ever let him near your goods."

Ava laughed, playfully pushing Ashley's leg.

"And everyone thinks i'm a cock tease."

On the other hand...

"You know what....he stood me up yesterday for lunch. Cock tease away, bitch. And make sure you make him hard before you walk away so it's painful."

Ava grinned maliciously with an evil giggle.

Orion
Orion
you're evil

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Cable Car

Ava was trying to get her into a threesome with Nanook of the North. And she threatened her with Paris. She sized him up, and asked her how he was with his mouth.

"Not bad."
Not bad in Ava's book was like five gold stars, so she relented. Hey, Ava was good enough to make up for any shortcomings in the neanderthal. But she told Ava in no uncertain terms that she would not be sucking any dick. If any sucking was going to happen, she would be on the receiving end.

Ava said:
"Oh i'll do enough sucking for the both of us. YOU just focus on ME."
"You know it."

She lifted a finger to brush a strand of Ava's hair out of her face. She really was the most fucking beautiful woman. It was disgusting. She saw Zach look at her out of the corner of her eye, so she made sure to resume fucking with him. Ava was not impressed, but who the fuck was she to judge? Ashley knew for a fact Ava fucked Zach on a regular basis.

Ava said:
"Are you kidding me. You're giving me shit about lumberjack and you're over here eye fucking Armani when we both know your going to blue ball his ass before you ever let him near your goods."
Ashley laughed melodically, making sure Zach could hear it.

"It's just so much fun. You can feel the frustration coming off of him in waves."

Ava said:
"And everyone thinks I'm a cock tease."
"No, everyone knows you're not a tease, darling."

Ash looked down at her own chest and cupped her own breasts with her hands, pushing them together to see the effect.

Ava said:
"You know what....he stood me up yesterday for lunch. Cock tease away, bitch. And make sure you make him hard before you walk away so it's painful."
"Well that is the goal, now, isn't it?"

She joined in with Ava's wicked giggling. It really was a shame that Zach was sitting with Sharon. More fun would have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Cable Car

Morgaine: “NO”.

:: Cassandra JUMPED when she heard Morgaine’s voice behind her, Maxie letting out a yowl as her mama’s body shifted her quite unexpectedly. Cassandra had always liked Morgaine. Morgaine had always been nice and polite to the various crew members and assistants on set. She never treated them like nobodies. Clearly she had a great upbringing no doubt due to her mother. How AVA CASSADINE got be her supposed ‘successor’ was a mystery to Cassandra. After all, Morgaine was more superior to that drug-addicted ho in EVERY way. Man, that girl was so full of herself, it was hard to believe that ANY dick could fit inside her. ::

:: Sighing quietly, she got up, and placed Maxie down beside her clutch. She supposed that Morgan would want some champagne. She got back up, pasted her fucking fake smile on her face, and went about with the cart, handing out food and drinks, mostly drinks though, to the privileged bitches. She made her way to Morgan and offered her a glass. ::

Morgaine: “Thank you! It’s nice to see you again, Cassandra.”

:: Cassandra smiled even more, turning into a REAL smile. ::

“It’s nice to see you again, as well, Morgaine.”

:: She continued on and turned the cart around and went back down, handing out some hors d’oeurves to Zach, who had signaled her. She stopped beside Dina and her daughter. ::

“Good morning, Mrs. York. How are you doing today? Your daughter certainly is beautiful.”

:: Cassandra smiled with kind eyes in Zizi’s direction. Though the car was filled to the brim with beautiful people, Zizi was definitely beautiful in her own right. ::

“Would either of you like a drink or something to nibble on?”

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach chastely kissed Zizi's hand, the epitome of a gentleman. He could pass for one, occasionally. Zizi blushed adorably, and her cheeks dimpled when she smiled. He ignored her mother and encouraged Zizi to call him Zach.

Zizi: Okay. Zach.

She said, looking down demurely, then back up at him, and the shy innocence in those chocolate eyes made Zach want to teach her a thing or two. He had to remind himself that she might be too young. Her mother was insisting he take pictures, that she needed the right portfolio to get started as a model, but Zach got the feeling that Zizi was less enthusiastic about it, so he offered to make some time this weekend for a consult instead.

Zizi: Thank you. I'd like that.

"You're quite welcome."

Zach said, and then he gave her a warm smile, before moving on. Zach sat with Sharon up near the front of the car, in one of the rear facing seats. He offered her a little bit of support, as she talked to Lorna on the phone. As she wrapped up her conversation, he looked around the rest of the car for something to stave off the boredom.

From here the view was tantalizing, almost everywhere he looked was a beautiful woman. Jackie caught him in the act of checking her out, so he smiled salaciously, and gave a her a wink. She returned it with a look that said 'later, loverboy', and he was very much looking forward to that. Morgaine was sitting with her, chatting, and seeing her again, it was nice. He'd missed her, really. Like no time at all had passed, Zach found he wanted her again, just as he had before. He remembered the way it felt with her legs wrapped around him like it was yesterday.

Then his gaze took in Vivica. She was working the hell out of those boots, but he played it cool, because he knew she wanted to keep their thing 'on the DL', as she called it, so his eyes moved on without betraying much more than normal attraction.

He hadn't really had the chance to check out Ava earlier, because she was chatting up Alek, but now he had a moment to appreciate her little business suit, and he popped an hors d'oeuvre in his mouth as he did so. Cass gave him a smile like she was mad at him for being hungry, and he looked away guiltily as he filled a napkin with the little snacks, so she didn't have to hang around.

His gaze went back to Ava, though not for long, because next to her was Ashley, her fingertips playing on the exposed skin of her chest, her tongue flicking across her lips. She was sexy even when she wasn't trying to be. He didn't know what Ava said to her, but her laughter was like music, and her smile when she did it, her amusement radiant, very nearly made Zach fall in love. He lamented the fact that she focused her efforts on women. It was hot and all, but damn if he didn't feel like he was missing out. And now she was pushing her cleavage together. He had to stop watching her, or he'd be poking a hole in his slacks soon.

He made himself fascinated with the treats he was eating, until they were all gone, then he looked over at Sharon, to see how she was doing. This was going to be a stressful weekend for her, not just because of the event, but also because of what had happened to Marissa, and even worse, what had happened to her husband not so long ago. This was the anniversary of his death, and that had to be depressing. Zach wiped his hands on his napkin and then put an arm around Sharon so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm here for you, alright?"

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Cable Car

Zizi tried to focus on the pretty mountainside, rather than on what she knew was coming. More of her mother sowing her around, trying to find people to "fix" her, instructing her on how to walk and talk and breathe. She doubted she would even be left alone at all the entire weekend. Not even to meet with that nice Zach, who had offered so kindly to help her. It would be nice just to talk to someone, about anything at all, but preferably not modeling - someone who was not Mother. Mother had always wanted to be a model. But she hadn't gotten much further than beauty pageants and openings of car dealerships before she'd met Daddy. And then her dream had changed to spending Daddy's money.

A pretty brunette came by their seat holding a tray of champagne glasses and hors d'oeuvres. She stopped to greet her mother, as most people did.

"Good morning, Mrs. York. How are you doing today? Your daughter certainly is beautiful.”
Zizi looked up, and saw a kind smile from the young girl. Zizi smiled back.

Cassandra said:
“Would either of you like a drink or something to nibble on?”
Zizi perked up a bit, reaching for a glass of champagne. The little nibbles on the tray looked wonderful, and Zizi was starving.

"That would be lovely."

But her mother slapped her hand.

Dina: "I will have a glass of champagne."

Mother plastered on a condescending smile as she looked at Cassandra.

Dina: "No hors d'oeuvres for us, though. Calories, calories."

She gave Zizi a hard stare, her voice like ice.

Dina: "And you have five pounds to lose."

Zizi looked up again at Cassandra, the sadness returning to her face.

"No, thank you."

Persephone
Persephone
We need to kill Dina. Poor Zizi :(

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Cable Car

Ashley and Ava laughed together about torturing Zach. Her eyes slid to look at him, and he had his arm around Sharon. And this car was moving at a snail's pace. She stood up, grabbing the hors d'ouvre tray out of Cassandra's hand, and moved to where Zach sat. She popped a mini quiche into her mouth and planted herself in his lap sideways, crossing her legs at the knee. She held up the tray to him with one hand, draping the other over his shoulder.

"Hungry?"

She looked at him with big eyes and pouty lips.

"So, Zach, I need some new pictures for my portfolio. Promise you'll take them for me. We could do it this weekend."

She batted her lashes.

"You know you're the best...say you'll do it for me?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach put his arm around Sharon and told her he was there for her, if she needed him. He was pretty sure at some point during this weekend, she’d take him up on that, but for now she didn’t want to talk about it, it seemed. Maybe there were just too many people around for her to really get into it. He knew what that was like. For a few minutes she rested her head on his shoulder, and he looked out the window at the scenery crawling by. Then she sat upright to deal with a text from Lorna, so Zach rested his arm on the back of the bench they were sharing, and went back to admiring the mountainside. The next he knew, Ash was in his lap sideways, her arm around his shoulder, a tray of food in her hand.

Ash: Hungry?

Zach looked at the hors d’oeuvres for about a quarter of a second, and then he realized he could see right into her shirt. Glorious. He licked his lips.

“Not for that....”

He said, and then he slapped the bottom edge of the tray, knocking it out of her hand and sending the little quiches flying all over. He grabbed her by the nape of her neck and kissed her hard, and then they were on the floor, and he was ripping her clothes off, his mouth on her body.

Oh no, wait. That didn’t really happen, that’s just what crossed his mind. His eyes traveled up to hers slowly, as he tried to remind himself that this was not the time or place — but soon. She was going to be his, soon. He helped himself to a quiche from her tray, biting it in half slowly, his eyes still locked on her gaze.

Ash: So, Zach, I need some new pictures for my portfolio. Promise you'll take them for me. We could do it this weekend. You know you're the best...say you'll do it for me?

She was batting her eyelashes at him sweetly. He would’ve said yes to anything she asked when she looked at him like that.

“We could do it this weekend....”

He said, not realizing he’d just repeated what she said until all the words left his mouth.

“I know plenty of places in Sally’s manse that’ll make a great background.”

He added, as if to recover from sounding like a parrot.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Cable Car

She kept her eyes on his as he took a quiche from the tray and took a bite. A smile curled one side of her mouth. She asked him to take new pictures for her, flattering him about being the best. She really did want new pictures for her portfolio, and she wouldn't have anyone other than Zach take them. This was as perfect an opportunity as it got, though. Not only could she wrap him around her finger, but she could also get the photos she needed. It was a win win.

“We could do it this weekend....”
She'd already said that: when he started talking like a zombie, she knew she had him.

Zach said:
“I know plenty of places in Sally’s manse that’ll make a great background.”
"Oh, I'll bet you do."

She raised the hand that was draped over his shoulder and ran her finger slowly down the back of his neck, a sultry smile on her face as she looked into his eyes.

"I think these are really going to be something special."

She slid off his lap, keeping her free hand on his shoulder so she could lean back in to his ear seductively.

"You know, Ava just asked me about having a threesome. I'd make it up to her quick before someone else is number three."

She moved back to where Ava was sitting and slumped down into the seat, bringing her feet up and balancing the tray on her knees. Digging in to the nibbles, she turned her head to Ava.

"Want some?"

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
[ Everything was going to go just fine. Jackie would make an excellent fill in for Marissa, The show would go off smoothly, and the....issue that she worked on with Lorna this morning would be settled. There was nothing to worry about...right?]

[ Sharon sat next to Zach and she was unusually silent, trying to let the beautiful surroundings and view distract her as they traveled toward Sally's mountain top mega mansion in the private cable car.. But even with her silver eyes hidden behind her sun glasses, Zach could see...SENSE... that Sharon was having a hard time, on a deeply personal level. This was anniversary of her husband's death.]

[ Though they had divorced several years earlier, their lives were never truly separated. They were a 'power couple' and they crossed the industry, making a name for themselves. ]

[ But along the way, things soured between them. Their divorce was acrimonious, and Sharon wrested control of the Kelly Modeling Agency from Bobby, while he retained control of the visual effects company, that also bore the Kelly name. But Bobby's luck crashed, and he was left penniless. Soon after that...he died in a fire. The news sent shockwaves throughout the industry, and while Sharon ended up receiving a large financial windfall from her husband's estate, there are some things that money simply can't fix.]

[ Zach was one of the few people who knew the backstory. He'd been there to help her begin a long road of recovery, help her pieces of herself as she went. It started when she retreated to Sally Spectra's mansion, staying as a guest for a while. That's where they met. He was drawn to her, and she...responded to him . Their friendship was sweet, and developed into something more physical along the way, but it was what she needed, for the romance had left her relationship with Robert a long time ago. ]

[ Yes, her time with Zach was beautiful, therapeutic. ]

[ And as time passed, and she recovered, returning to her professional life, she reached back and offered him a hand up, as he was finally ready to leave Sally's nest. ]

[ To this day, theirs is a special, unconventional friendship, one that the other models can't quite frame understand, but it's no less real.]

he looked over at Sharon, to see how she was doing. This was going to be a stressful weekend for her, not just because of the event, but also because of what had happened to Marissa, and even worse, what had happened to her husband not so long ago. This was the anniversary of his death, and that had to be depressing. Zach wiped his hands on his napkin and then put an arm around Sharon so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm here for you, alright?"

[ She sighs as she looks over at him. Even with the sunglasses she was wearing, he could still "see" her. ]

It'll be a successful, productive weekend.

[ She says in a soft tone, one that he could recall with fondness from times past]

I just....need a moment to rest when we get to Sally's.

[ Zach heard what Jackie said to him earlier. Something happened earlier this morning]

[ Before Zach could ask her anything more, Sharon's galaxy chimed with communication from Lorna, and she began to address it. A moment later, ASHLEY had decided to come visit, and tease Zach some more. ]

[ The two bantered back and forth while Sharon conducted business. She didn't pay attention to most of what was happening, as she was all too aware of Ashley's antics, and the intrigue she evoked from Zach.]

[ She finished up with Lorna, in time to look up and see Ashley returning to her seat with Ava. Shaking her head with a smirk on her face]

Oh that girl [ Ashley]. I'd threaten to spank her, but somehow I don't think that would have the intended effect.

[ She smiled a bit as she rolled her eyes]

Still, she managed to bring Morgaine back to us, and I've no doubt she'll deliver as she always does on the runway this weekend.

[ She put her galaxy in her purse, and reached for another flute of champagne as Cassandra made one more pass...]

Zach, I....

[ But she, along with everyone else was interrupted...]

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
The Cable Car- unexpected stop

<< Just as the cable car was at it's height, and on the last portion of the journey, it came to an unexpected STOP.>>

<< There they were, in this vintage, (but plush on the interrior) cable car, high above the reach of any mortal, above the lake, and surrounded by mountains....and now at a complete and unexpected STOP!>>

Sharon: What's happened? Why have we stopped?

<< some eyes fix on Alek, while others look at each other in growing concern>>

Jackie: << looking at Morgaine>> PLEASE tell me that Alek can fix this!?

Alek: RELAX ladies and gentlemen, it's just a little glitch, it'll be sorted i a moment...

<< as the guests looked around in a state of worry, one of the "ready to wear boys" stood up and marched right over to Alek.>>

Buyer: Young man, I have a serious case of acrophobia, now kindly get us OUT OF HERE!

<< Alek looks down at the man with a smirk.>>

Alek: Right away, sir! << gesturing as he places his hand on the door>> But watch that << clearing his throat>> FIRST STEP.

<< The buyer looked in disbelief, shocked that THE HELP would dare mock him and speak to him in such a fashion>>

Buyer: Why you rude little CRETIN...

<< But before things can escalate, Alek is able the cable car moving again. He'd become VERY well acquainted with its operation...and the maintenance needed to keep it going.>>

<< everyone reacts with varying degrees of relief, as Alek simply smiles and lifts his eyebrows at the incensed buyer.>>

<< The cable car completes it's journey to the station on the the mountain, and as it docks, the mistress of this mega mansion is on her way to receive her guests!>>

Sally Spectra

Fashion Goddess
Residence
New York City
Missions
Welcome to Casa Spectra

<< Sally Spectra emerges from an elevator, and moves quickly to the cable car dock. She stands there, draped in a fur, and dripping with diamonds.>>

<< the doors open, and the guests begin to emerge, any looks of dismay from the scarey but brief stop along the way soon begin to fade, as they hear that jovial laughter that Sally is known for.>>

<< Carla Fox is the first to reach Sally. The ready to wear boys follow, with one of them immediately complaining about Alek.>>

Sally: I'm so sorry about that, darling, you know how tempermental these machines can be! I'll make SURE Alek checks the generator so that doesn't happen again. In the meantime go on up to the main house, and make yourself comfortable!

<< Cameron King was next>>

Sally: CAMERON << Cameron takes Sally's smooth, diamond adorned hand and kisses the back of it, offering her a wicked smile>> handsome and elegant as always!

<< Dina and Elizabeth York are next>>

DINA!

<< hugs and air kisses>>

So GOOD to see you again!

This must be little Elizabeth!

Dina: Not so little anymore, Darling!

Sally: So I see! And look at her, so fresh faced, like a first fallen snow, so pretty!

<< Sally says as she gently cups Zizi's chin, and turns her her head to the side, taking not of her profile. Dina was THRILLED that Sally seemed to be sizing her up ALREADY!>>

Dina: Sally! We're going to be attending this big celebrity ball next week...

Sally: The Fire and Ice Ball! I know all about it, darling!

Dina: Well her [ Elizabeth's] daddy and I want her to look REAL special!

Sally: Ooh, well you've certainly come to the right place. We'll take care of BOTH of you! Go on up to the house, darlings!

<< Sharon Kelly was next. She reached Sally with a big green on her face>>

Sally: SHARON, DARLING, you look RAVISHING!

Sharon: So do YOU!

<< the two women hug TIGHTLY, before air kissing, as Zach is there to look on with a smile on his face>>

Sally: Zachhhh, BABYYYY! << she hugs him, squeezing him TIGHTLY, and then...>>

<< SLAP!>>

Sally: My MY, I'm glad to see that you've kept the weight on in ALL the right places!

<< Sally says with approval after a good slap on his rear end.>>

Sally: << looking at Sharon>> You know how long it took me to fatten him up? When he first got here, he looked like an animated broom from Fantasia! I'm not in the habit of being entertained by SKELETONS, darling.

<< Sharon and Sally laughed as Zach blushed a bit.>>

<< Soon, The KMA models drew near, and Sally held out her arms for them all to come surround her.>>

Sally: MORGAINE! << she takes Morgaine's hands into her own>> AVA, ASHLEY, VIVICA, oh my BABIES! All my FAVORITE models!

<< after greeting each of them with a hug and an air kiss, Sally waves her hands about with dramatic flare as her voice fills the air, and the models stand around her, with Sharon and Zach close by>>

Sally: Oh I feel as if my family is together again after all these years!

<< A beat.>>

Sally: But...where's Marissa?

<< some glances are exchanged among the models, and Sharon clears her throat, nodding with her head for them to start making their way to the mansion. Zach takes the initiative and quickly ushers them on>>

Sharon: Marissa....couldn't make it.

<< She said carefully>>

Sally: Oh dear! Nothing SERIOUS I hope...

Sharon: Well...we can discuss that later. In the meantime...<< Sharon turns back to hold her hand out for Jackie, who had hung back just a bit while Sally greeted the other models>>.... I have brought my NEWEST protege!

<< Presenting Jackie with a gesture, and a smile>>

Sharon: Jackie Deveraux, meet Madame Spectra!

Jackie: It's a pleasure to meet you!

<< Sally's entire demeanor changes, as she stands there in silence, looking over Jackie. Alek and Cassandra, the last to exit the cable car, are standing in the background now.>>

Sally: << in a much less welcoming voice.>> So nice to meet you.

<< And with that CHILLY reception, Sally turns on her high heel and makes her way back to the mansion.>>

Follow me, ladies.

<< Sharon and Jackie exchange a look, with Jackie looking dismayed, and Sharon silently reassuring her.>>

Sharon: << whispering to Jackie>> DON'T WORRY! Remember, I told you Sally has a strong preference for working with models she's worked with in the past. But you'll show her what you can do! You'll make us all proud!

<< Sharon wraps her arm around Jackie, squeezing her for encouragement as they walk together.>>

Cassandra: << To Alek>> Nice going, you OAF, inviting one of Sally's clients to take a dive out of the cable car. I hope today's the day she fires your ass, and throws you OUT!

<< With a huff, Cassandra turns her nose up at Alek, and quickly walks away to follow Sally, Sharon and Jackie. >>

<< At the Mansion, in the foyer>>

Sally: EVERYBODY, I just want to address one matter of housekeeping. I'm sure you're ALL familiar with the regulations of the chambre syndicale, which makes it makes it a five year offense to steal original designs!

<< Cut to a view of the "ready to wear boys>>

Sally: ALSO, as you know, except for members of the press [ Cameron and Carla], and the modeling agency, there will be an admission fee of $1000.00

Sally: Whether you will be staying with us only through the duration of the show, OR for the entire weekend, we have luxury accommodations available for each of you. Cassandra will show you to your rooms. Champagne Brunch will served at 11 am. After you're settled in, please feel free to explore the gardens, and other common areas of the grounds.

Sally: << holding her hand up>> But please, PLEASE don't go near the edges of the cliffs, they are very dangerous! THANK YOU!

<< and with a wave and a gesture from Madame Spectra, a drink is quickly brought to her, and her staff begins to attend the guests, showing them to their rooms.>>

Last edited:

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Ava was looking down at her phone when she felt Ashley slip past her causing her to look up. The blonde snatched away the tray of hors d'oeuves before literally sitting on Zach's lap.

"Oh for Christ sakes. And she hasn't even taken any pills yet."

Ava muttered under her breath with an amused smirk before looking back down at her phone. Ashley had a distinctive way of making guys have hope that they had a snowman's chance in hell of fucking her. Maybe she was feeling frisky, or maybe vindictive, but she never saw Ashley zero in on a guy like she had Zach. Once she had her fun, Ava watched as Ashley sat back down like she had just taken a casual stroll in the park, not a care in the world. But before she could mention anything, suddenly the cable car jerked to a stop causing Ava to stiffen her posture and look out the window.

Sharon:
What's happened? Why have we stopped?

Jackie
: << looking at Morgaine>> PLEASE tell me that Alek can fix this!?

"He better."

Alek
: RELAX ladies and gentlemen, it's just a little glitch, it'll be sorted i a moment...

Some gentleman got into Alek's face then to which he swiftly showed him the exit and said he could leave at any time. Ava couldn't help but grin at that as the man huffed away. The entire cable car was filled with murmurs wondering if they were going to be stuck high above the mountains until finally the car started back up again. Letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, she sat back against her seat.

"Remind me again why Sally insists on this archaic death trap as her primary method of getting to her house?"

Ava quipped to Ashley before the car came to a stop at the top of the mountain. Standing, she picked up her jacket and quickly got off, not bothering to get her bags knowing that Sally would have one of her man servants bring them to her room. Wrapping her jacket around her shoulders, Sally immediately greeted everyone with the warmth and boldness she was known for. Her smile and laugh her infectious, causing Ava to smile. This was why she loved working with Sally. It was like coming home.

Sally
: MORGAINE! << she takes Morgaine's hands into her own>> AVA, ASHLEY, VIVICA, oh my BABIES! All my FAVORITE models!

Ava smile widened as she greeted Sally, giving her a cheek to cheek air kiss.

"It's so good to see you again, Sally."

Ava said sincerely and with a warm smile.

"Thank you for having me. It's always an honor."

Most designers were assholes and entitled, but Sally was just a smart, hard working, take nobody's shit, i'll throw you out on your ass whether you're worth 2 dollars or 2 billion dollars, type of woman. And Ava LOVED that about her. So there was no sucking up to her or 'playing nice'. Ava really DID enjoy working for Sally.

As the other models said their hellos, Sally then asked about Marissa. Ava bit her bottom lip, glancing over at Sharon as she finally dropped the bomb that Marissa was being replaced by Jackie. And to say the air was frosty was an understatement. Sally basically dismissed the girl like last years thrift finds and briskly walked away, escorting everyone into her house. She addressed everyone about the rules, Ava having heard this before since she had worked with Sally several times.

Sally
: Whether you will be staying with us only through the duration of the show, OR for the entire weekend, we have luxury accommodations available for each of you. Cassandra will show you to your rooms. Champagne Brunch will served at 11 am. After you're settled in, please feel free to explore the gardens, and other common areas of the grounds. << holding her hand up>> But please, PLEASE don't go near the edges of the cliffs, they are very dangerous! THANK YOU!

And with that, everyone began to talk amongst themselves, find their luggage, and try to find where there rooms would be. With the amount of times Ava had stayed at Sally's estate, she already knew where her room was located. But a cute little twig of a boy gave Ava a gentle smile and gestured for her to follow him, picking up her bags and escorting her down the hall and to he room.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Cable Car Station & Casa de Spectra

Zizi: "That would be lovely."

:: Cassandra smiled as she picked up a flute of champagne. The girl’s mother slapped her hand and Cassandra worked hard to keep a polite expression on her face. ::

Dina: "I will have a glass of champagne. No hors d'oeuvres for us, though. Calories, calories."

:: Cassandra fought to keep from rolling her eyes. ::

Dina: "And you have five pounds to lose."

<< FLASH! >>

<< Cassandra grabbed the tray holding the nibbles, got rid of the food, and BASHED Dina’s head with it! Then Cassandra pulled on her hair, forcing her to stand up, and DRAGGED the bitch to the front of the car where Alek surreptitiously pushed the button to open the car door, and then not-so-subtly PUSHED her out of the cable car!! >>

“Shame that some of these doors are UNPREDICTABLE.”

<< She turned to a round of applause from the other passengers. >>

<< FLASH! >>

Zizi: “No, thank you.”

:: Cassandra looked calm and cool on the outside, but on the inside she was nearly boiling. She looked again at the small wisp of a young woman beside Dina. She handed Mommie Bitchiest the flute of champagne with a sweet smile on her face. She took on the tone of a well-meaning stranger. ::

“Why, I think that she’s perfect and beautiful just the way she is.”

:: She then carried on with her duties, where she was “accosted” by Ashley, who took the tray with the food, and went to sit by Zach, which was fine by her, because it meant that she didn’t have to worry about the food. She handed another flute to Sharon and then made her way to the back of the car, where she sighed and took hold of her kitten. She had just closed her eyes when…the cable car STOPPED?? People protested and wondered why they had stopped. ::

Alek: “RELAX, ladies and gentlemen, it's just a little glitch; it'll be sorted in a moment...”

GLITCH?! Bullshit.

:: Cassandra narrowed her eyes at Alek while Maxie mewled at the sudden stop. ::

What the fuck are you up to this time, you idiot? Oh no!

:: Cassandra watched as someone went up to Alek and explained that he had a severe case of acrophobia. Cassandra had noticed that he had looked pale while she was going around with the food and drinks. He had rejected every offer she had made. Cassandra stood up when Alek seemingly made a ‘threat’ towards the man, ready to jump in if needed, but the cable car started again and she sat back down. She would speak to Alek about this LATER. The cable car made its way to the mountainside station and Cassandra stood back as she watched everybody take their leave, before taking HER leave, but not before shaking her head at Alek. She exited the car to find Sally being less receptive towards the newest Kelly Girl than she usually was. ::

Sally: “So nice to meet you.”

:: Cassandra was confused. The new one was breathtakingly beautiful. Why was Sally acting ‘chilly’ towards her? Before she could ponder it further, she had to deal with Alek. She spoke to him in a low voice, so that the others wouldn’t hear. ::

“Nice going, you OAF, inviting one of Sally's clients to take a dive out of the cable car. I hope today's the day she fires your ass, and throws you OUT!”

:: Without waiting for a reply, she turned up her nose and turned on her heel, following after Sally, Sharon, and Jackie back to the mansion where the fashion maven laid out some ground rules. Now that they were back at the mansion, she set Maxie down, unhooked her from her leash, and watched as the little furball went running off to parts unknown. Cassandra nodded as Sally announced that she would show them to their rooms. Not without help of course. ;) She stepped forward and clapped her hands. ::

“For those who HAVE stayed here before, your rooms are exactly as you like them to be, so you can go on up and our servants will help with your luggage. Everybody else, follow me. Don’t worry about your luggage; they will be taken care of as well.”

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Cable Car

Alek was standing at the front of the car, arms crossed over her chest, leaning against the doorframe into the control area. He was eyeing Ava's legs in her short skirt, hoping to get a peek at dessert before dinner. But there were plenty of other sights to keep his eyes occupied as well. And then the car suddenly stopped its ascent.

"Fuck."

Sharon said:
What's happened? Why have we stopped?
"It's an old car. Sometimes the power cuts out."

He winked at the new girl he hadn't seen at Sally's before. He wondered how grateful she might be when he got the car moving again.

"RELAX ladies and gentlemen, it's just a little glitch, it'll be sorted in a moment..."

He started to flip a few switches on the control panel, when some guy in a suit got up in his face, like he wasn't fixing the car.

Buyer: Young man, I have a serious case of acrophobia, now kindly get us OUT OF HERE!
This douchebag. He saluted the man, doing his best happy servant impression.

"Right away, sir!"

He put his hand on the door handle.

"But watch that FIRST STEP."

He smirked, daring the man to say anything else. This guy couldn't find his way out of a paper bag without help. He turned back to the controls, which gave the asshole the courage he needed to say something.

Buyer: Why you rude little CRETIN...
Flicking one more control, the car began to move again and Alek turned, once again leaning back and crossing his arms over his broad chest. He smiled and raised his eyebrows at the suit, who went back to his seat in a huff. He saw Ava smiling and he gave her one in return. If that amused her...

The car pulled into the station and he opened the door, watching as the guests exited, enjoying the rear view of most of them. And then Cassandra had to ruin it by getting in his face with hers.

“Nice going, you OAF, inviting one of Sally's clients to take a dive out of the cable car. I hope today's the day she fires your ass, and throws you OUT!”
"Oh go do some heroin, you whiney junkie. Or have you moved on to meth?"

Alek moved to the luggage compartment, pulling out bags for the porters to take to the house. Then he was going to check that generator. Not that he wouldn't mind if Ava was stuck up here for a few extra days...

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
LOL @ his comeback to Cassandra
Status
Not open for further replies.