The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Cable Car

Zizi was probably the only one in the car who didn't move or exclaim when the car stopped. On the contrary, she felt an immense surge of relief. Maybe they would be stuck here forever. Or even better maybe they would be forced to go back down to the town and the weekend would be cancelled. But unfortunately it wasn't long before the car was moving again and they were pulling into the station at the top of the mountain. Her feeling of dread returned full force. The looks she got coming into the car were bad enough, but once they arrived at the mansion and her mother forced her to talk to all these people? It would be torture.

She followed Mother out of the car, a few paces behind.

Dina [under her breath]: "Elizabeth! Don't dawdle! And don't slouch!"

Zizi reluctantly picked up her pace so she was just behind her mother. They were making a beeline for their hostess, Sally Spectra, as was proper. Sally was a kind woman, so Zizi couldn't really fault her about all of this. But the way everyone gushed at her mother made her a little bit sick.

DINA!

<< hugs and air kisses>>

So GOOD to see you again!

This must be little Elizabeth!
Dina: Not so little anymore, Darling!
Yes, I'm a whale, we know.

But Zizi smiled politely at Sally.

"Madame Spectra. It's so nice to see you again."

Sally said:
So I see! And look at her, so fresh faced, like a first fallen snow, so pretty!
Everyone was always telling Mother what she wanted to hear. And then Sally was moving her chin this way and that, and Zizi was sure she could see the disappointment in her face. Trying to figure out how she was going to placate Mother about her. But her mother looked like Daddy'd just doubled his fortune.

Dina: Sally! We're going to be attending this big celebrity ball next week...

Sally: The Fire and Ice Ball! I know all about it, darling!

Dina: Well her [ Elizabeth's] daddy and I want her to look REAL special!
Zizi sighed. Of course, Zizi didn't want to look real special. She'd rather stay home with a book. But that hardly mattered. She gave Sally another polite smile and thanked her as she invited them to go up to the mansion. Inside, they waited for Sally to tell them where they should go next, and when she finally arrived, she gave them all a rundown of the weekend.

Sally said:
EVERYBODY, I just want to address one matter of housekeeping...Whether you will be staying with us only through the duration of the show, OR for the entire weekend, we have luxury accommodations available for each of you. Cassandra will show you to your rooms. Champagne Brunch will served at 11 am. After you're settled in, please feel free to explore the gardens, and other common areas of the grounds.
Dina and Zizi were shown to adjoining rooms, a porter depositing their luggage. Zizi thought her mother would have preferred to share a room, if the concept of sharing wasn't so alien to her. Even being next door, Dina was still fussing.

Dina: "Where is the maid? Are we expected to unpack our own things?"

She huffed around a bit, before declaring that she was going to see to this, leaving Zizi alone. Blessedly alone. Zizi decided this was her opportunity, and she slipped out of the mansion for a stroll in the gardens.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Cable Car

Ashley was happily eating hors d'ouevres off the tray in her lap when the car suddenly stopped. Everyone was looking around. Ashley was trying to decide who she was going to fuck if they were about to die. Alek offered to throw one of the prêt-à-porter guys out of the car, and she smirked. Good for him. She glanced at Ava, who was looking amused as well.

"Well, maybe he's not all bad."

The car started to move again thankfully and Ash returned to her snack.

"Remind me again why Sally insists on this archaic death trap as her primary method of getting to her house?"
"Maybe she hates normal people as much as I do."

Ash polished off the last of the food before tossing the tray onto the nearest flat surface as the car pulled into the station. She brushed the crumbs from her hands and stretched, cat-like, before getting out of her seat, not in any particular hurry. She pulled out her phone and checked her makeup - flawless as always - then went outside to see Sally Spectra up ahead. The Kelly girls were in a group, and Ashley couldn't help but smile as Sally held her arms out to them.

MORGAINE! << she takes Morgaine's hands into her own>> AVA, ASHLEY, VIVICA, oh my BABIES! All my FAVORITE models!
Ashley stepped up for her turn to get a hug and an air kiss from Sally.

"Yeah, but we all know who your real favorite is, don't we Sally?"

Once the hellos had been done, Sally asked about Marissa, and she avoided her gaze. Sharon could deal with that, it was not Ashley's problem, and she began to walk up to the mansion with the other girls. They stood around, waiting for Sally to arrive back at the house.

"Ugh - all I want right now is a bed and a massage."

But they had to wait, this was Sally's house, and she had a certain way of doing things. Sally started laying out the rules, starting, of course, with no stealing the designs.

Sally said:
ALSO, as you know, except for members of the press [ Cameron and Carla], and the modeling agency, there will be an admission fee of $1000.00
Ash scoffed. SHE should start having fashions shows. At a $1000 a ticket, she could make a killing without lifting a finger. Sally gave them the rest of the details for the morning, and a warning.

Sally said:
But please, PLEASE don't go near the edges of the cliffs, they are very dangerous! THANK YOU!
That made Ashley pause. She'd love to get a look at those cliffs this weekend. A little challenge to brighten up the trip. She waived off the servant who wanted to carry her suitcase, and toted it to her room. She stretched out onto the bed. A little bit of relaxation before champagne and brunch sounded perfect.

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
And So

<< The guests arrived, and were soon shown to their rooms.>>

<< Throughout the mega mansion, they would notice decorations and even lighting that pointed toward Halloween. It was festive, but tasteful, as only Sally would approve, and it helped the guests to "get into the spirit" of the weekend. >>

<< The Champagne Brunch went smoothly, and for the next few hours, everyone had free time. Some opted to get in a nap, others, like Ashley, took advantage of the spa services offered at the mansion, while others took the opportunity to get a peek at the show room where the fashion show would be taking place. Vivica took this opportunity to update her followers, and followers of the KMA models in general, getting glorious shots of the Mega Mansion and the views around the mountain top, but nothing that revealed WHO's mansion it was. But she was doing a good job teasing everyone and building up interest and anticipation for what the "big event" was. She'd save the best for last, as she made her way to Morgaine's room. She was going to get a picture with Morgaine Carole and surprise everyone>>

<< And others still, like Dina, were already beginning to prep for this evening's gathering, the glamorous "ice breaker" to get everybody warmed up for the big show!>>

<< Zizi had slipped away earlier, and strolled through the gardens. Along the way, she came across a young cat in one of the gardens. The cat greeted her, and helped to cheer Zizi up.>>

<< Sally was known for sheltering a few cats, and other animals at her mansion- she had more than enough room and resources. The photo campaign that Morgaine did a few years ago to promote the cause of a cat rescue was very popular and memorable, and the cats featured in the photo with morgaine had lived at the mega mansion before they were adopted into loving homes.>>

<< Despite what her mother might say, Zizi decided to carry the cat with her back inside the mansion, to make sure she had something to eat as well. Maybe this kitty would help her get through the weekend.>>

<< Zach went to check on Sharon, who had been rather scarce after the champagne brunch.>>

<< Andre and Cassandra had received final approval from Sally regarding which of Andre's designs would be featured in the show alongside Sally's, and which model would wear what. Now they were upstairs in the studio putting the outfits on the assigned racks for each model. They too would be coming to the party tonight, so after the preparations in the studio, they both went to get ready. >>

<< Alek was making sure that the lighting, the musical selections, and other technical details for the party tonight were in place. No more mishaps like the cable car, otherwise, EVERYONE would feel the rough edge of Sally's tongue, and some of them might get a spanking ;) >>

<< While he was checking over things, he felt like he was being watched. Sure enough, AVA was there, leaning against the wall, smirking at him. Ava knew the mega mansion very well, having been a frequent guest here in the past, and so it wasn't hard for her to make her way around, and avoid being seen by members of the media.>>

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
Spectra Mansion- Luxury Suite

[ Sharon's luxury suite was just as she'd come to expect it to be, and she was happy to get settled in, drop the professional facade, and exhale. Soon, she was asleep.]

[ The sleep was peaceful for a while, but soon dreamscapes took her on an unpleasant journey, one filled with shouting, yelling, warped memories of loss and heartacche, and finally, flashes of FIRE, and a man's scream.]

[ She finally woke up with a start, clutching her chest. She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror nearby.]

[ The memories still haunted her, even after all this time. No amount of success, no wardrobe, nothing could put enough distance between her and all of that....between her....and ]

[FLASH!]

Seer said:
<< images of Sharon and Bobby arguing.>>

<< Images of them in divorce court.>>

<< images of the fire that Bobby died in.
[ Her reflection was illuminated by a jack-0-lantern in her suite. ]

[ After a few moments, she decided a shower would help her.]

[ After that, she was now getting ready for the party this evening. They'd made it up here, and there was no doubt that things would go smoothly from here on.]

[ She didn't know how wrong she would be.]

Seer said:
<< As dusk fell over the mountain top mansion, and things moved toward this evening's ice breaker event, we see a view "closing in" on the mansion...almost as if there's something...or someone moving slowly moving toward it. >>

<< An unnoticed, outside presence. Someone who should not be here. Closing in.>>

<< But even if the humans didn't notice, some of the animals on the grounds did. A few growls, hisses and other sounds of agitation could be heard, but not by anyone that would do well to notice.>>

<< But inside, the kitty that had made friends with Zizi could be seen sitting in the window sill, looking intently through the window. Cassandra's cat, Maxie, was also in a widow, looking out. what were they watching? What...or WHO did they see?>>
[ There was a knock at Sharon's door.]

[ By now, she was in her silk robe, with her dress and accessories laying on the bed, and her high heels for the evening at the foot of the bed]

[ She went to the door and opened it.]

Zach.

[ A slight smile on her face, as she gestured]

Come in.

[ Closing the door behind him]

I overslept a bit. But I won't be late for the party. Are you okay?

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Ava had stayed in her suite prior to the Champagne Brunch, needing to finish some emails and work related things so she could enjoy the rest of the weekend without having to worry about anything other than looking fabulous and stomping the hell out of the catwalk. But once brunch was over, she had a little time to kill before she had to get ready for the big party that evening. Walking down the hall, she wanted to quickly speak with Sally about her dress for the evening, hoping that Andre managed to fix the zipper for her. But as she passed by the main ballroom where the party was being held, she spotted Alek on a step ladder fixing one of the light fixtures above him. Smirking, Ava decided her dress could wait.

Taking on the view of Alek's ass in his rather tight pair of jeans, Sally must have insisted he wore them because Ava would never have pegged Alek as the type to wear jeans that snug. But hell, she wasn't complaining. Leaning her shoulder against the with her arms folded across her chest, Alek was climbing down the ladder when he happened to look back and spot her. Her smirk grew into a smile.

"Don't stop on my account."

She bit her bottom lip, making it a point to tilt her head and look at his tight jeans.

"I'm rather enjoying the view."

Her dark eyes flicked up to meet with Alek's, looking both mischievous and sexy.

"Sally has you working hard I see..."

Ava pushed off the wall and sauntered over to Alek, grabbing him a bottle of water that was sitting at a nearby table as she went. Holding it out to him, her smirk returned.

"Here. You look like you need something wet."

Last edited:

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Ballroom

Some might have found Alek's job tedious, but he didn't mind it. It wasn't hard, and there was a certain satisfaction in fixing things. Plus he owed Sally, and he liked doing things for her. And of course, there were perks.

He was checking on a light fixture that kept blinking, which would "not do" as Sally would say for the party tonight. He pulled out the wiring, stripped it with his knife, and reattached it. The light stayed steady. That was one thing off his list. He had already set up the sound system, so there were just a few more checks to make. He headed down the ladder he was perched on, and as he glanced behind him he saw Ava, watching him.

He licked his lips, an amused smile playing on his lips. She'd changed her dress. It wasn't as low cut as the other had been, but this one didn't have any buttons or zippers. Excellent.

"Don't stop on my account."
She was biting her bottom lip, and it was so incredibly sexy he almost threw her down on the floor right there.

Seph said:
"I'm rather enjoying the view."
He stepped forward, desire in his eyes.

"That's not even the best one."

Seph said:
"Sally has you working hard I see..."
"Just want to make sure everyone can see how beautiful you are."

His smile spread into a cheeky grin. He crossed his arms over his chest, watching her saunter towards him carrying a bottle of water.

Seph said:
"Here. You look like you need something wet."
"Oh, getting something wet is never a problem."

He took the bottle from her, brushing his fingers against hers as he did so. He unscrewed the cap, and took a long drink, keeping his eyes trained on hers.

"Thanks."

He set the bottle down, his eyes taking her in fully. There was a reason she was the top model at KMA: she was beautiful, her body was perfect, and she just had something about her that oozed sex appeal. He remembered the last time she was here, and he planned a repeat performance. And SHE certainly was game. He was intrigued by the idea of a threesome, though. It didn't really matter who the other girl was - his eyes would only be on Ava. He stepped forward to close the distance between them.

"How is your room? Anything there that needs...worked on?"

He rested his hand on her hip, still looking into her eyes.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Sleepy Hollow -- Cable Car

Ash: I think these are really going to be something special.

“With you, it always is.”

He replied with a smile. He was quickly adjusting now, no longer reeling in surprise at her sudden blitzkrieg. He was really liking having her in his lap, and the way she stroked the back of his neck, a sultry smile playing on her lips, seduction in her gaze. When she left his lap he was disappointed, and then she leaned to his ear. She was always doing that, and she always had his full attention when she did. The cable car could have come off the rails, and Zach might not have even noticed, unless it required him to catch her as she stumbled, because he would’ve been all over that.

Ash: You know, Ava just asked me about having a threesome. I'd make it up to her quick before someone else is number three.

Zach glanced at Ava as Ash said it. Why was she mad at him? Why would she ask anybody other than him to be their third wheel? That was just RUDE. Who would she even ask, one of the ready to wear boys? Not a chance. Ava DID have standards, after all. Maybe Ash was just yanking his chain some more. She did get a perverse pleasure from baiting him.

Sharon: Oh that girl [ Ashley]. I'd threaten to spank her, but somehow I don't think that would have the intended effect.

I’M gonna spank her, if she keeps provoking me...

He thought, as Sharon went on to say something about Ashley always coming through for them when it mattered. Then Sharon started to say something else, but the car halted on its cable, and the whole mood in the cabin turned anxious. There was a brief exchange between Alek and one of the buyers, and then they were moving again, and docking safely on the upper platform. Sally was already here. Ah, he’d missed her quite a bit. He gave her a broad grin.

“Mistress Sally!”

Sally: Zachhhh, BABYYYY!

She said as they hugged, and Zach kissed her on both cheeks. Then she slapped his ass, which made him chuckle.

Sally: My MY, I'm glad to see that you've kept the weight on in ALL the right places!

“And I must say, you’re still as magnificent as ever.”

Sally: << looking at Sharon>> You know how long it took me to fatten him up? When he first got here, he looked like an animated broom from Fantasia! I'm not in the habit of being entertained by SKELETONS, darling.

“She's egregiously exaggerating.”

He protested, and that was the end of that, because Sally spotted her girls and it was time for them to get their hugs. Just one minor hiccup, no Marissa. Zach helped the models make themselves scarce. That was a topic for Sharon to handle. Zach had absolutely no need to go to his own room, as he was beyond certain that everything would be just as he'd left it, so he helpfully ensured Jackie was comfortable with her accommodations instead.

The Champagne Brunch was mostly uneventful. Excellent food, as always, and hobnobbing about as the whole group was gathered together to discuss their weekend plans. Zach found an opportunity to apologize to Ava [though he still wasn't sure what for]. He also insisted that he'd make it up to her. Alas, she never mentioned anything about a threesome. Perhaps Ash HAD just been messing with his head. After the brunch, Zach took the time to scout out a couple of places for Ash's photoshoot. When he realized that the only person not happily socializing around the mansion this afternoon was Sharon, he decided to check on her.

Sharon: Zach. Come in.

She said after opening the door. He crossed the threshold smoothly, giving her a warm smile.

"Hey Shar, have you been in here the whole time?"

Sharon: I overslept a bit. But I won't be late for the party. Are you okay?

She said, as he looked her over with concern. He realized she was in her robe, and that her party-wear was laid out. He'd interrupted her getting ready.

"Oh, I'm fine, I just wanted to check on you, but did I turn up at a bad time?"

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Mansion

Zizi was so thankful to have slipped out into the garden. She'd had it all to herself, which was just fine by her. Out here, it felt like she could actually breathe. There was a little bench next to an area with wildflowers, which she assumed Sally must have a gardener bring in to have them this late in the year. She sat down, looking out at the flowers and the mountains around her. She wondered if she could make it to the cable car and figure out how it worked and be down to the town before anyone noticed. She supposed not: her mother probably had a guard stationed. Zizi was surprised she had yet heard her mother's voice, chastising her for disappearing. She sighed.

Then she felt something rubbing against her leg. She looked down to see a cat, who then stopped and looked up at her, before jumping up into her lap.

"Hello."

She reached out tentatively and started to pet her.

"Where did you come from?"

She didn't have a collar, but she certainly didn't seem like a feral cat either.

"Do you live here?"

The cat looked up into her face and meowed, which made Zizi smile. She reached down and scooped the cat into her arms and stood up.

"Let's see if we can find you something to eat, huh?"

She knew the brunch was starting soon, and there would be hell to pay if she missed it, as much as she wanted to. She carried the cat back into the mansion, surprised that she didn't try and jump down. She went to the kitchen and asked for some milk and a can of tuna, and the cook happily complied, explaining that Sally often gave homes to animals who needed them at the mansion. Zizi thanked her, and managed to return to her room carrying the tray for the cat undetected by her mother. She shut the door behind her, letting the cat down finally, and setting the bowl and dish down on the floor for her.

She left the cat in her room and went down to the brunch, where her mother fussed and mingled and embarrassed her. She finally escaped, giving the excuse that she had to start getting ready, as if anyone needed all day for that. But she headed back to her room, and was surprisingly pleased to find the cat still there, now curled up on her bed. Zizi laid down next to her, and promptly fell asleep. When she awoke some time later, she saw that the cat was gone and at first assumed she'd gone back to wherever she'd come from. But then Zizi saw her sitting in the window, oddly looking out. A shiver ran through Zizi, but she couldn't have said why.

Looking at the clock, she guessed she really did have to start getting ready this time.

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
The Studio

The racks were set up for each model, and Andrew was just checking over his designs that Sally had allowed him to put into the weekend's fashion show. He had to make sure not a thread was out of place, not a button missing. When he was satisfied, he started laying out the accessories for each outfit. Jewelry, shoes, bags. He knew the kind of styling Sally liked, so he stuck to that, not trying to overstep. Getting his designs out there and recognized was first priority. Soon he'd be running his own show, for his own collection, he knew it.

He glanced over at Cassandra, who was also there helping to get everything ready.

"Do you have the mockups for the hair & makeup Sally wanted?"

He smiled at her.

"And make sure you leave yourself enough time to get ready. I can finish up here."

Unlike some designers, he didn't worry about what he himself wore too much. He preferred that his designs do the talking, not his own clothes. And he needed to keep busy - if he went back to his room he'd just obsess over everything that could go wrong. Better to be here making sure everything was perfect.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Alek was a rough around the edges type, not the kind of man that Ava associated with on a daily basis. She was always surrounded by male models, actors, and business men alike. Were they gorgeous? Absolutely. Were they boring? All the time. Most of those men relied on their looks to get woman and had no idea how to actual handle a woman once bedding them. But Alek screamed sex and definitely knew his way around the female form. It was no wonder Sally kept him around. So as she watched him climb down the ladder, smirking once he caught sight of her staring, she complimented the view that she was not embarressed to say she was enjoying.

Alek: "That's not even the best one."

"Is that right?"

She responded back with a grin while sauntering over to him.

"Sally has you hard at work, I see..."

Alek: "Just want to make sure everyone can see how beautiful you are."

"How thoughtful. Though I'm sure all eyes will be on Morgaine this evening. Not that I mind....more opportunities to slip out unnoticed."

Handing him the bottle of water, he looked thirsty....so she offered him something wet. Their eyes were locked heatedly, yet they both remained restrained in their advances. The cat and mouse game oh so fun.

Alek: "Oh, getting something wet is never a problem."

"Oh...I remember."

And she did. The only reason why she was entertaining a repeat rendezvous with him. Her eyes watched as he took a sip of water and followed his hand as he put the bottle down. He began to advance toward her, closing the distance between them and making Ava's body heat up with anticipation. Her eyes met with his, feeling his hand slid onto her hip.

Alek: "How is your room? Anything there that needs...worked on?"

A smirk tugged on her lips as she placed her hand on top of his. She slowly began to walk backward, guiding him along with her.

"Now that you mention it..."

Her hand delicately slid up his side as they reached the wall in a darkened area of the ballroom not yet lit by the spotlights, Ava's back pressing against it with Alek now boxing her in. She looked up at him, taller than her which was always a bonus point considering her height. They were close. Very close.

"My pipes seem to be dripping....You wouldn't know how to fix that, would you?"

Last edited:

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Ballroom

Ava was so hot she burned. She wasn't afraid to be sexual, but she didn't allow herself to be taken advantage of either. She got exactly what she wanted when she wanted it. And Alek didn't mind at all being what Ava wanted when she came to visit Sally. She was energetic and imaginative in bed, and he knew he could give her what all those squirrely industry boys couldn't. Plus, neither of them was about to run off after the other trying to make things more than they were: it was perfect for both of them.

But when she looked at him that way, when she spoke with her voice dripping with innuendo, it drove him crazy. Her dark eyes called to him, dared him even, to touch her, take her. His room, her room, right here, anywhere. His hand on her waist was a question, and all he needed was her answer. She put her hand on top of his and he knew what it was.

She slowly pulled him into a darkened corner, and his eyes never left her face, allowing her to lead him. He asked her if her room need any work done, both of them knowing he wasn't asking about the building.

"Now that you mention it...
Ava had reached the wall, leaning against it. Alek put his hand on the wall next to her and leaned in, trapping her there.

Ava said:
"My pipes seem to be dripping....You wouldn't know how to fix that, would you?"
He made a slow show of sizing her up, from her legs to her head. He gave her a sly smile.

"I think I could help you with that."

He lowered his head so that his lips were almost touching hers.

"How wet are they?"

His other hand trailed slowly down the front of her body, eventually finding the hem of her dress and slipping under it. He touched his lips to hers, his tongue sliding into her mouth and tasting her. Simultaneously his hand traveled up over her thigh and pushed the fabric of her panties out of the way so he could feel her.

"Oh yes, I see the problem."

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
Casa Spectra

And like clockwork....

Morgaine: "NO."

She was there, popping up out of thin air as she was known to do. It was one of the more frustrating parts of covering her career. He couldn't quite figure out where she was and what she was up to, which was shocking to Cameron, because he knew everything, including what happened with Jay Z and Solange in that elevator.

Morgaine: "Everyone's here. Thank you for asking."

"Morgan! So glad you could join us!"

[smirking]

"It must have been a long journey...what with her traveling all the way from OBSCURITY to be here."

She ignored him as per usual and took her seat as the cable car took off. Cameron took a seat in the perfect spot to watch each and everyone, next to Vivica, who was wrapped up in her phone, endlessly checking messages and likes as if they were currency. He had to admit, Morgaine looked good, a little dated, but then again, so was she. A national geographic episode on the mating rituals of hyenas began to commence in front of him as Ava and Ashley wasted no time in starting one of their famous little games of cat and mouse, or rather, two preying mantis primed and prepped to rip off the heads of potential lovers, and it was confusing because they were acting like cats in heat, writhing and wriggling around each other and into Alek's lap as if any moment they would spontaneously combust from a lack of pussy or dick. It was comical to watch.

Zach was already putting in the time working on Elizabeth, in the way that only he could. Everybody knew that if you had Zach's photos in your portfolio, you paid for them with your body..or mouth, or whatever oraphus you were readily willing to sacrifice for a bit of fame. It seemed like Morgaine had taken to this newcomer rather quickly, which was odd and intriguing. Was she truly genuinely trying to guide this sheep in the land of wolves, or was she going to suck the life essence out of her like a Sanderson sister? Only time would tell. Cameron continued to sip his martini and promptly order another one. Cameron could put the drinks back and keep on going, a biproduct of living in this world.

Busy checking his e-mails, he was JOLTED into attention.

Seer said:
<< Just as the cable car was at it's height, and on the last portion of the journey, it came to an unexpected STOP. >>
Sharon: "What's happened? Why have we stopped?"

He looked at Morgain and thought for a moment about making a joke about her weight and the ultimate capacity of the cable car, but he digressed. There would be plenty of time for light hearted cracks later on.

Alek: "RELAX ladies and gentlemen, it's just a little glitch, it'll be sorted in a moment..."

Buyer: "Young man, I have a serious case of acrophobia, now kindly get us OUT OF HERE!"

"Oh calm down, Larry. Now you know how all those asian school girls you've cornered over the years feel."

Alek: "Right away, sir! But watch that FIRST STEP."

Buyer: "Why you rude little CRETIN.."

Cameron immediately hit a button on the phone that would allow him to record this discreetly.

"Ooh, things are about to get interesting.."

But then the car was fixed and they found themselves at Casa de Spectra! And what a beauty of a place it was. Cameron did enjoy himself there, it was almost like being on the swiss alps, if the swiss alps were somewhere in the spanish countryside. Immediately people started to complain as Cameron downed his martini and got a quick refresh before they exited.

Sally: CAMERON!

Cameron knelt down a bit and kiss the back of her hand, noting the bling, being able to tell the year it came out and how many karats it had in an instant.

Sally: Handsome and elegant as always!

"Oh Sally, I love it when you lie to me!"

Sally inquired about Marissa and Sharon seemed to be doing damage control. Why hadn't she informed Sally beforehand? Wouldn't that have been standard operating procedure? Something had happened to this girl. Cameron shot out a text to his phone while everybody seemed to be playing a game of "smoothing over".

>>Marissa not at Spectra fashion show. I want you to check every rehab center in the tristate area, including the ones in Arizona that the models frequent. Also go to her flat, check her haunts. There could be something there. I need updates on the hour.

Sally: "EVERYBODY, II just want to address one matter of housekeeping. I'm sure you're ALL familiar with the regulations of the chambre syndicale, which makes it a fiver year offense to steal original designs!"

[Cameron laughed]

"DAMN! I was this close to getting the Kardashians out of SEARS!"

Sally: "ALSO, as you know, except for members of the press, and the modeling agency, there will be an admission fee of $1000.00. Whether you will be staying with us only through the duration of the show, OR for the entire weekend, we have luxury accommodations available for each of you. Cassandra will show you to your rooms. Champagne brunch will be served at 11am. After you're settled in, please feel free to explore the gardens, and other common areas of the grounds."

Cameron nodded in agreeance. If anything he thought the cost of admission was too low. Fancy mega mansion in the mountains with the worlds biggest supermodels and buyers? She could have easily commanded $10,000 a ticket.

Sally: [holding her hand up] "But please PLEASE don't go near the edges of the cliffs, they are very dangerous! THANK YOU."

"Well now she's basically CEMENTED the fact that somebody will go to those cliffs and hurt themselves. Hopefully it's a model, and it's a face injury."

Once Cameron was settled in his accommodations, he took the opportunity to make an outfit change, something a little more casual now that they were away from the cameras and prying eyes. Brunch went smoothly and Cameron found himself with a bit of free time. He decided to peruse the gardens, drink in hand and take a moment to breath, thinking about what would transpire this weekend. While moods were high, there was a thickness in the air, an ominous feeling.

Cameron began to check his phones. No updates on Marissa. Nobody had seen her. It was like she vanished out of thin air. He furrowed his brow and took a sip of his martini as he looked to the window that houseed Sharon's suite.

"What are you hiding, Sharon Kelly?"

[to himself]

"Whatever it is...I'm GOING to get to the bottom of it."

[smirking]

"Let the games begin."[/quote]

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
LOL! I can't stand Cameron in this story! :D
Persephone
Persephone
LOL @ "traveling all the way from obscurity to be here"

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
Spectra Mansion- Sharon's suite

"Oh, I'm fine, I just wanted to check on you, but did I turn up at a bad time?"
NO, not at all , hon.

[ She said with a smile and a warm tone as she gestured for him to further into the suite, and sit down. ]

[ She sits down across from him, and crosses her legs, allowing her robe to shift a bit. Zach gets a look at her toned, well maintained legs, as well as her bust. Sharon, a former model herself, was always comfortable with her body, and was in very good shape, putting some girls half her age to shame. ]

[ She sighs as she take a flute of champagne]

Marissa's family has claimed her body, but is keeping things under wraps. Lorna and I are assisting with that of course.

[ She takes a drink, and looks at Zach]

There's more though. Marissa's family....they're lawyering up.

[ She looks at Zach with genuine sadness in her eyes]

Zach, I loved Marissa, I love ALL my girls. I take care of them. I PROTECT them.

[ This wasn't an idle statement, Sharon really did make a name for herself in raising the standard of how super models were preceived and treated in the industry. ]

I dont know HOW this happened...but now...it's being suggested that I knowingly exposed Marissa to this....POISONING.

[ She gulped down the rest of the flute of champagne]

What UTTER nonsense!

I've known Marissa since she was 20 years old!

I CELEBRATE my girls every step of the way!

WHY would I want to harm any of them!?

[ Sharon stands up and hurls the flute, it shatters in the fire place and she begins to pace.]

GAWD!!!

[ She paces around the sitting room of the suite, slowly]

I'm not AFRAID of them, Zach. My legal team is one of the BEST in the business...and my record, my reputation speaks for itself! They'll fight this, they'll keep this QUIET...and I'll spare NO expense to protect myself AND my other girls from any negative press.

But WHY!?

[ She was visibly hurt]

WHY do they feel the need to go this route!

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
Casa Spectra

After a scary little incident with the cable car, soon they had zoomed all the way to Casa Spectra, one of Vivica's favorite destinations. Vivica had money, but this was filthy, dirty, SEXY money. Every corner of the place was the perfect setting to take a selfie, and the accommodations were world class. In short, if Sally Spectra invited you to her house, you showed UP, if only for the gift bags. She did her best to ignore the goings on in the cable car. She had wanted a care free weekend of fun, fashion and friends, so she was resolved to watch whatever train wrecks around her occur from a distance, while she took care of herself, like she always did. A few smiles, nods, quips, a couple glasses of champagne and some well time costume changes and she would have a meaty paycheck at the end of this. So as they arrived at the palatial estate and Sally greeted them and gave them the house rules, Vivica quietly made her way towards her private quarters, which were stunning. As her bags were delivered and the door closed behind her, Vivica couldn't help but to exhale in gratitude as she looked around. She had come a LONG way from her upbringing in Crenshaw, a life that NONE of these women would understand. So while she could be seen as materialistic and vapid at times, she was incredibly grateful. Her life was a blessing, and this room? This was one of those blessings. Leaning against the door, she smiled to herself, taking a moment to appreciate how far she had taken her career, before realizing that to keep up this lifestyle, she was going to have to continue to work.

Setting her vintage Chanel clutch down on the glass table to her left, she began to go through her things, setting up different lighting equipment and speakers before settling down to yet another amazing vanity with perfect lighting. She changed from her urban day look to something a little more resort as she quickly changed her makeup, and her wig, to something a bit more appropriate. Models these days all had glam squads, and Vivica was guilty of it herself from time to time, but what separated the models from the supermodels was being able to be runway ready and catalog beautiful in fifteen minutes if you had to, and Vivica was no exception there. Everything a makeup artist could do to her, she could recreate easily. She had always had a habit of picking up skills rather quickly, it was what made her a model. She would sit and thumb through the pages of Vogue and Elle and try her best to copy the poses, not stopping until she had nailed them perfectly.

Once she was camera ready, she quickly flipped on her equipment and was live streaming and snapping for the world on her social media platforms, and as the lights went up, Vivica sparkled.

"How you doin' dolls? It's your girl!"

Vivica picked up her phone and switched her screen, giving the viewers a panoramic view of her room at Casa Spectra for everybody at home to see.

"And look...where the HELL *I* am!??? Uhhhh..."

She flipped the camera back as music began to play from her speaker as she began to dance and sway to the music in a sexy manner.

"These Chanel bags is a bad habit!"

The music played as an instrumental track as Vivica continued to sway around for a moment, smiling and winking at the camera.

"Now I TOLD you I was doing BIG thangs this weekend, and I wasn't lying. This is where they put your kelly girl UP for the weekend. Now...stay tuned! I can't say EXACTLY where I am, but those of you who know ANYTHING about fashion..should know..and if you don't! Google it, girl! This is 2017!"

She puckered her lips and blew a kiss.

"Stay tuned for a TOUR with a VERY special ending!"

After a few glasses of champagne and a rather potent joint she had gotten from one of her aunts in the city, Vivica was relaxed and at her best. She BROKE the internet with her posts, taking pictures by the fountains, in the gardens, over looking the vista, next to some of the art work and fashion photographs the place had to offer, INCLUDING one Sally had of her, from years ago. It was a photoshoot she had done with Zach in his more artistic days.

Once the internet was abuzz with exactly where Vivica was, she decided to up the anty. However, this time, she switched her phone from livestreaming to pre-recorded video. She decided that she would go and visit Morgaine, maybe get a picture with her. Surely she wouldn't snub a Kelly girl, and Vivica could secure herself a few more thousand followers for a picture with such a recluse of a model, but just in case, Vivica didn't want to blast Morgaine to the world without her permission. Making her way down the hallway that led to Morgaine's private chambers, she began to call out to her, as she could hear music from behind the door. Somebody was definitely already starting the party.

"Morgaine? Girl! It's Vivica! Where you at! You hiding?"

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
Spectra Mansion- Jackie's suite

:: The feeling all became a bit...FROSTY...when the legendary Fashion Maven, Sally Spectra, greeted her with a chilly reception.::

:: Even a person with thick skin and confidence could be rattled a bit when meeting someone she idolized,

to be greeted in a less than receptive way.::

:: But Sharon stood by her, and reassured her.::

:: Jackie quietly pulled herself herself together. She was just going to have to show Sally that she could deliver!::

:: Jackie learned from her parents that was nothing she couldn't do when she put her mind to it, and this was no exception.::

:: Inside the breath taking mega mansion, everyone stood in the foyer while Sally laid some ground rules.::

:: Soon...::

he stepped forward and clapped her hands. ::

“For those who HAVE stayed here before, your rooms are exactly as you like them to be, so you can go on up and our servants will help with your luggage. Everybody else, follow me. Don’t worry about your luggage; they will be taken care of as well.”
:: Jackie's suite was next door to Morgaine's::

The freshman next to the star senior....

:: Jackie thought as she took a moment to look around the large luxury suite , it was quite specious, plush, and yet, it had a cozy feel about it, especially with the fall decorations and lighting.::

:: While Jackie was not poor, this was on a whole new level for her, beyond any hotel she'd stayed in. She caught sight of herself in a mirror, and smiled widely for a moment as she ran her hands through her hair.::

:: She freshened up a bit before joining the others for the champagne brunch, taking the initiative to mix and mingle with some people as Sharon took her around, making formal introductions, insuring that her name and her status as the newest "Kelly Girl" was established.::

:: She took one of the tours offered by a member of Sally's staff, and saw the breath taking 360 views around the mountain top mansion, along with the gardens, and other selected areas.::

:: This was going to be a fantastic weekend, and this would mark her big debut on the runway! She took a moment to learn where the fashion studio was, and where her vanity seat would be, along with her assigned rack. Better to be aware and know where to go ahead of time, so she wouldn't get in anyone else's way when the show began.::

:: She hadn't caught up with Zach, YET, but that would change soon enough.::

:: For now, she was back in her suite, freshening up and getting ready for the party.::

:: She moved about the room in her lingerie, with her outfit on the bed.::

:: Soft smooth jazz played on the sound system as she took a moment to enjoy another drink of champagne, and what a fine brand it was::

:: she slipped into her dress for the evening, and do a little turn in front of a 3 way mirror::

Mmmm HMMM!

:: She filled out the dress in all the right places! ::

:: after making sure her hair and make up were flawless, she put on a shimmering pair of silver wrist bracelets, and her stillettos::

:: She began tapping out a message to Zach, asking him to come see her. ;) ::

It may be cold outside, but it's gonna be PLENTY HOT inside this beautiful place tonight.

:: A knock at the door, far sooner than she expected. She struts over to the double doors and opens them. It's not Zach though, it's ::

Ashley.

Hello.

:: Offering a smile::

Come in.

:: She gestures as she closes the door behind her visitor::

I was just getting ready for the party.

I'm having a little pre-party drink to ease the nerves.

I'm hoping that this "ice breaker" extends to me where Sally is concerned.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
Spectra Mansion- Morgaine's suite

<< Morgaine's room was always reserved. Even when she withdrew from the scene, Sally kept it for her in the hope that she would at least come to visit.>>

<< She loved Sally's mansion, it was a world apart, an escape, and this particular room, with the raised, canopy bed, large spacious two suites, and all the other designs and decorations, were like her own private "chamber of dreams." >>

<< Once her luggage was brought in, and the double doors closed, Morgaine flopped down on the bed, and just laid there for a time, looking up at the ceiling, listening to the soft rhythmic ticking of the clock in the suite.>>

<< Sigh>>

<< she was here, and it felt right, but it also felt..."DIFFERENT" for her. There was a bond and a rapport with the other Kelly Girls that would never go away, it's just that there was also this..."hole" in her heart that she couldn't seem to fill now, no matter what she did. This was, in part, what she was talking about when she told Ashley that she felt lost. Still, she would try her BEST to implement Ashley's suggestion, what did she have to lose?>>

<< One thing that hadn't changed though, was Sally's soft spot for animals in need, and sure enough, upon returning from the champagne brunch, there was a small kitten in the room, who perked up as Morgaine arrive.>>

Oh!

Hello baby!

<< Sally knew how much Morgaine loved cats. She had one of her own, but sadly, her fur baby was lost, along with the rest of her family in that firery plane explosion. >>

<< Morgaine gently gathered the kitten up and snuggled her for a few moments, talking softly to her. All the supplies needed to care for her were in the suite, Sally must have arranged this. Morgaine would thank her later. She placed on kitten's little bed on a corner of her bed, and wrapped the kitten in a blanket, placing the kitten in her bed. Soon, Morgaine lavished herself in that luxuruious shower chamber. She indulged for a while, before finally emerging, and taking her time preparing for the evening's festivities. >>

<< Morgaine was a pro at putting together the look that best suited her, that icy, "bewitching" look. She'd inherited that aura from her mother, and knew how to accentuate it.>>

<< Tonight, she would wear a beautiful , violet colored, cocktail dress designed for her by Sally, it was now vintage, but it was one of most favorite outfits, and Morgaine still had the body to pull it off easily! The dress flattered her figure, showed off those legendary "FLAWLESS Legs", and complimented her bewitching eyes.>>

<< she glided through the luxury suite, as "Drowned World" by Madonna played on the sound system, a fitting song for Morgaine at this stage in her life. The little kitten watched her as she moved about the room.>>

<< she continued to put the finishing touches on her beautiful look, and finally slipped into her high heels when her galaxy chimed. She was just putting on her earrings when...>>

"Morgaine? Girl! It's Vivica! Where you at! You hiding?"
<< Vivica. It was hard NOT to smile when she was around. Her energy was so infectious, and Vivica didn't have a pretentious bone in her body. She made a person feel safe to just "let it all hang out" as it were.>>

<< the double doors to Morgaine's suite opened, and a soft chime was heard in the air as Morgaine greeted Vivica with a serene look on her face, and her blonde hair flowing just a bit in a "breeze?">>

Vivica, Hi!

<< she greeted her fellow model and friend.>>

Come in!

<< Closing the doors behind her>>

I'm just putting on the finishing touches for tonight's party.

What do you think?

<< She does a pirouette in her high heels>>

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Sharon’s Suite

Zach had come to check on Sharon, who he hadn’t seen a trace of since brunch, but when she opened the door, he realized he may have interrupted her getting dressed, so he asked if he’d shown up at a bad time, but she insisted he hadn’t, and ushered him in. The layout of the suite was such that they walked through the bedroom to get to the sitting room, and then Zach was unbuttoning his suit jacket as he sat down, and watched her do the same.

It really was distracting, her wearing nothing but that silk robe. For a split second he thought he was going to see more of her than usual, and he stopped blinking, because he didn’t want to miss it. He didn’t even seem to be concerned about getting caught appreciating the view. But alas, he finally resigned, after she’d leaned for her glass of champagne, and then sat back. She was settled, and the likelihood of a wardrobe malfunction now was quite low.

Sharon: Marissa's family has claimed her body, but is keeping things under wraps. Lorna and I are assisting with that of course.

Way to kill the mood there, Sharon. Zach’s gaze locked onto Sharon’s, a serious shade in them now.

Sharon: There's more though. Marissa's family....they're lawyering up.

That seemed so strange, Zach wasn’t sure he’d heard her correctly.

“They’re..... what??”

Sharon: Zach, I loved Marissa, I love ALL my girls. I take care of them. I PROTECT them.

“Of course you do. Everybody knows that.”

Sharon: I dont know HOW this happened...but now...it's being suggested that I knowingly exposed Marissa to this....POISONING.

Zach gaped at her, aghast. He was at a loss for words. It was just so absurd. Sharon expressed the same disbelief and dismay that Zach himself felt. She stood up abruptly, tossing her glass into the fireplace. Zach wasn’t exactly surprised, he knew Sharon well enough to sense when she was angry to the point of throwing things. It was kind of sexy, as long as she wasn’t throwing things in his direction.

Sharon: I'm not AFRAID of them, Zach. My legal team is one of the BEST in the business...and my record, my reputation speaks for itself! They'll fight this, they'll keep this QUIET...and I'll spare NO expense to protect myself AND my other girls from any negative press.

She said, pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace. He empathized with her frustration wholeheartedly, and was about to tell her so. Then he watched her anger melt, because under the defensive mechanism of outrage, she was hurt by this turn of events. It felt like betrayal.

Sharon: But WHY!? WHY do they feel the need to go this route!

Zach slowly rose from his seat, smoothly took the few steps needed to close the distance, and gently pulled Sharon into a hug. His fingers slipped through her hair as he held her, closing his eyes, wishing he could relieve her suffering.

“They’re in pain, Shar. They’re lashing out. They just want answers, they want someone to blame, so they can have closure. Or, they are as batshit crazy as she was.”

He offered, with a slight tinge of sarcastic humor at the end, to try and cheer her up, because he didn’t like the idea of her feeling bad.

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
"he didn't want to miss it" LOL! Zach! :p

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Casa de Spectra – The Studio

:: Cassandra was busy, busy, busy. She showed each new guest to their rooms and while she did, she discreetly checked Jackie out. She didn’t know why Marissa couldn’t make it, but no matter. To her, ALL models were, and are, interchangeable. But Jackie and Marissa appeared to be the same size, so Jackie could wear the designs originally pulled for Marissa. ::

With her flawless skin and colour, they’d look more amazing on her than Marissa.

:: Cassandra made a mental note to reassure Drew that Marissa’s designs could – and would – work for Jackie. She also made a mental note to go and check in on him when she had a free moment. As she got each person settled in their rooms, she walked down to the dining area, passing Maxie chasing one of the housecats, to oversee the brunch preparations and make sure everything was absolute PERFECTION. ::

<< Soon… >>

:: With the brunch finished and all that, Cassandra could semi-relax. So, she retreated to the studio where Drew was no doubt holed up getting various designs and things ready for the show. As soon as she entered, it felt like a huge weight had lifted off of her shoulders. She didn’t have to listen to any more of those squawking hens [the models] any longer. After greeting Drew, she went to work, doing all the mundane things so that he could focus on the show. She soon got into a steady rhythm, happy that she got to spend a few moments away from those privileged rich bitches. A soft mew drew her attention to the open doorway and she saw Maxie sitting there. ::

“No, you know you aren’t allowed in here. You caused a bit of a mess the last time you were in here.”

:: Maxie mewled plaintively, but she stayed where she was, instead rolling over and licking her paws, even stuffing one inside her mouth [like this]. She was an obedient kitty, except for when she gets excited. Shaking her head, Cassandra went back to work. ::

Drew: "Do you have the mockups for the hair & makeup Sally wanted?"

“I certainly do!”

:: She handed them over to him. He smiled at her. ::

Drew: "And make sure you leave yourself enough time to get ready. I can finish up here."

:: Cassandra cocked her head and smiled back. ::

“Are you sure? I don’t mind helping out some more.”

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Alek had her boxed in, his hand firmly against the wall while his body leaned into her. Ava could smell the woodsy cologne on his skin, the hot breath between them, the sex radiating from them both. He asked her if anything needed to be fixed in her room, their game of sexual innuendos continuing as Ava confessed to having some dripping pipes. Something was dripping alright, and he was the cause of it.

Alek: "I think I could help you with that."

Ava's smirk tugged into a full blow grin as his eyes scan down her body as if he were visually fucking her. They finally met with hers again, his face moving close to her face; lips barely touching.

Alek: "How wet are they?"

His breath danced across her skin and her dark eyes dilated with desire, never breaking their contact

"Flooded."

She whispered, feeling his hand slid down from her hip and to the hem of her dress. Ava's lips parted as Alek's hand slipped under her dress and between her legs, exhaling a sigh like moan just as his lips pressed against hers. His tongue took shelter in her mouth while his fingers expertly moved under her panties, touching her. For a handy man, his hands were incredibly soft, and his touch more gentle than anyone would have probably guessed. She felt Alek break the kiss, his face staying close to hers. Ava bit her bottom lip, her breathing more rapid than before as her fingers slipped into the waistband of his jeans, circling around to the button.

Alek: "Oh yes, I see the problem."

Yanking the band of his pants to her so his pelvis was now pressing her against the wall, Ava leered at him with a smirk.

"We have an hour before I have to get ready for the party."

Ava pressed her lips against Alek's in a hot and deep kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and arching into his body. Heavy breathing and kissing could be heard from them, with a moan or two coming from Ava during their heated embrace. Finally breaking the kiss, she pulled away from him, taking his hand.

"You're going to lunch."

She ordered while pulling him by the hand out of the ballroom and leading him down the hall to her private suite, the both of them disappearing inside.

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
Casa Spectra

Morgaine: "Vivica, Hi! Come in!"

Morgaine welcomed Vivica with open arms, which stung Vivica with a bit of regret. While they weren't the closest of friends these days, there was a time where Morgaine and Vivica were thick as thieves. In their runway days, Vivica and Morgan were often the most in demand girls, despite Ava putting her foot in the door and making a splash. Morgaine and Vivica always had fun together, but it wasn't the big parties and the fancy things that Vivica remembered. It was the times they shared a model's apartment in Paris with six other girls. It was getting bottles of red wine and sitting on the roof of their flat, drinking and sharing how homesick they were for the city. When Morgaine's whole life was taken out from under her, Morgain became a recluse. She shut herself off from everything and everyone, and Vivica always regretted not being a better friend. She wanted to give the woman space, but at some point, she found they drifted farther apart than Viivica anticipated.

Now, she only saw what Morgaine was up to when everybody else on the internet was alerted, and she felt bad for it. But hearing the music, both sharing a deep love for Madonna, and smelling that signature scent that Morgaine always had, one of magick and mystery, Vivica was taken back to the days of yore, so to speak. The doors closed behind them.

Morgane: "What do you think?"

She did a fancy spin. Morgaine looked beautiful. The fashionista in Vivica would point out that the dress was a little dated, but Morgan was timeless. She was an urban legend of the fashion world. She was bigger than current trends and modes of operation. She was an enigma, and just one look at her made it clear why she was the signature model for Spectra for so long. Vivica embraced the woman in a long and warm hug.

"I think...this MUSIC needs to change! Are you sitting Shiva in here or something?"

Vivica laughed.

"Alexa...play CHERISH!"

The music shifted at once as a more positive beat began to pulse throughout Morgan's estate as Vivica clasped the two of their hands and spun the two of them around together.

"I was just thinking of our younger years in Paris. Do you remember this song? It was the first year I walked the runways in France! I was so nervous! And only like sixteen years old! You had just been in SEVENTEEN magazine, which...not to insult, but BITCH that was a long time ago!!"

The two swayed back and forth to the beat together and laughed.

"I was so nervous for the Versace show I almost vomitted. You took me out for a baguette...we drank several bottles of wine and we sang this song at the TOP of our lungs on the roof of our model flat...oh GOD! That flat!? Do you remember all those horrible models we lived with? They used to chain smoke and talk shit about us in French..."

She smiled, reflecting on her long history with the elusive chanteuse.

"Damn girl.. you and that dress got me feeling nostalgic. It's so good to see you. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Could you possibly be coming out of retirement? Please say yes..She's fun, but goddammit I hate Ava so much. I miss you, Morg."

Status
Not open for further replies.