War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
Jackie's Room

Ashley ate and drank her fill at the brunch, then had a very enjoyable massage in her room with a masseuse named Kiki who seemed to have gotten her name from the noises she made when she got really excited. Then she had a nap, which amounted to pretty much the perfect relaxing day. She had a shower, did her hair and makeup, then slipped on a white cocktail dress. It was long, but with a very high slit, and left one shoulder bare. She dared anyone to keep their eyes off her. Speaking of things she wanted on her, she had some time before the party and decided to pay the new girl a visit.

Heading to Jackie's room, she knocked loudly on the door. Jackie opened the door wearing a dress that was short and black, two of her favorite characteristics. Ashley's eyes took her in from head to toe, appraising every detail.

Ashley. Hello. Come in.
Ash kept her eyes trained on Jackie's as she slid by her, looking sultry and her voice low and seductive.

"Thanks."

Jackie said:
I was just getting ready for the party.
"That dress looks killer on you."

Jackie said:
"I'm having a little pre-party drink to ease the nerves. "
"Oh, yes, please."

Ashley reached out without asking and took Jackie's glass, going to make her a refill as well as one for herself. She returned to where Jackie standing and handed her the glass.

"There's no need to be nervous. Once you're in with Sharon, you're in."

She took a drink.

"You're a Kelly girl now. We're like sisters."

She smirked.

"Well, not exactly."

Ashley took that opportunity for another appreciating glance up and down Jackie's form.

Jackie said:
"I'm hoping that this "ice breaker" extends to me where Sally is concerned.
Ashley waived her hand dismissively in the air.

"Don't worry about Sally - she'll love you. She just likes models she knows. But after this weekend, she'll know you."

She stepped forward so that she was very close to Jackie, and reached out with her free hand to fix a stray strand of her hair.

"And don't worry, I'll put in a good word for you."

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
The Studio

He heard Cassandra's cat mewling as he worked on a button.

“No, you know you aren’t allowed in here. You caused a bit of a mess the last time you were in here.”
"I don't mind. I won't tell Sally."

As long as she wasn't climbing on the clothes, he didn't see the harm. He asked her for the hair & makeup plans for the show, which Cassandra handed over. He started to go through them, making note of any changes he thought needed to be made, but they mostly looked in order.

Cassandra said:
“Are you sure? I don’t mind helping out some more.”
"Can you just doublecheck the shoe sizes against the models'? If we need to switch or stuff any of them, I'd rather do it now than on the day."

One less thing to worry about at showtime.

"Oh, by the way, did you find out Jackie's measurements?"

He didn't like having a new girl in the mix when outfits had already been altered for Marissa, but that was life, and a usual occurrence. Still, with this kind of show, where the models had been specifically asked for, he had expected to avoid last minute switches.

"She has a good look, though. Just would have been good to know about her when we were assigning the collection."

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
Spectra Mansion- Sharon's suite

Zach slowly rose from his seat, smoothly took the few steps needed to close the distance, and gently pulled Sharon into a hug. His fingers slipped through her hair as he held her, closing his eyes, wishing he could relieve her suffering.
[ This is where it began for them, several years ago, when Sharon first met Zach in this very place.]

[ She was in pain then too, reeling from a rough divorce, and the shocking death of her husband that set the whole industry..."ablaze.']

[ Sally Spectra offered Sharon sanctuary in her mountain mansion, where NO ONE would be able to reach her, or pry anymore than they already had. During that time of retreat, she met Zach. He was drawn to her in a way that on an empath could be. Instinctively, he wanted to help her escape the storm of pain, and find the path of healing.]

[ That journey lead them through a period of physical intimacy, to a special, unconventional friendship, and professional association. One that remained strong to this day.]

[ As he hugged her, She allowed herself to be held, and as the anger melted into grief, he held on to her. ]

“They’re in pain, Shar.
So am I.

[ She said softly]

They’re lashing out. They just want answers, they want someone to blame, so they can have closure.
[ She sighed as she closed her eyes, and gathered herself]

I can't let them turn me in the sacrificial lamb.

[ She, in that soft tone]

I would never have knowingly exposed Marissa, or any of my girls to danger.

I know they're hurting...but I have a business, a family- one that Marissa was apart of- to protect as well.

Or, they are as batshit crazy as she was.”

He offered, with a slight tinge of sarcastic humor at the end, to try and cheer her up, because he didn’t like the idea of her feeling bad.
[ Sharon and Zach slowly let go of each other, and she looked at him. They BOTH know how tempermental, how..."EXTRA" Marissa could be. She lived and loved HARD.]

[ Of them all, Sharon could appreciate Zach's sarcastic, well timed remarks. He sometimes acted as an emotional "circuit breaker" when Sharon was perhaps TOO serious. ]

[ After a moment of silence, Sharon exhaled, with a bit of a laugh and a smile.]

Oh Zach...

[ She said, as she took a tissue from a nearby box, and dabbed her eyes]

I'm hoping that when the dust and the fury settles...they'll see more clearly. But in the team, Lorna is marshalling my defense team. I can't wait for them to decide if I'm their enemy or not.

But...

[ She held on to one of his hands]

...At least I won't have to face this alone.

Thank you.

[ Sharon's galaxy chimed. It was a reminder.]

You'd better get ready for the party, darling.

[ She said with a bit of a smile on her face.]

I'll be there with my best face on.

[ winking at him]

Seer said:
<< And at that moment, Zach received a text from Jackie, asking him to come by her suite.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
Spectra Mansion- Morgaine's Suite

"I think...this MUSIC needs to change! Are you sitting Shiva in here or something?"

Vivica laughed.

"Alexa...play CHERISH!"
<< the music changed, shifting from Drowned World, to Cherish. Morgaine couldn't help but smirk a bit. Vivica always had a way of "seizing the moment.">>

<< And the song WAS nice...fitting, as Morgaine had now rejoined her KMA family.>>

The music shifted at once as a more positive beat began to pulse throughout Morgan's estate as Vivica clasped the two of their hands and spun the two of them around together.
"I was just thinking of our younger years in Paris. Do you remember this song? It was the first year I walked the runways in France! I was so nervous! And only like sixteen years old! You had just been in SEVENTEEN magazine, which...not to insult, but BITCH that was a long time ago!!"
<< Morgaine couldn't help but exclaim/laugh. Vivica always had a way of being able to bring someone "outside of themself" even if it was just for a brief moment, she could help a person to LIGHTEN UP, and Morgaine loved...MISSED that about her.>>

I remember.

<< she said, her voice carrying that unique resonance that became known for, as she looked into Vivica's eyes, smiling, and holding her hands>>

After your first walk, in the changing room, you nearly went into a panic when you accidently ripped a piece on the dress you were changing into.

That was when I showed you the wonder, the NECESSITY of the famous KMA "tote"...pulling out some double sided tape!

After that quick fix, no one was the wiser, and you strutted your stuff!

The two swayed back and forth to the beat together and laughed.

"I was so nervous for the Versace show I almost vomitted. You took me out for a baguette...we drank several bottles of wine and we sang this song at the TOP of our lungs on the roof of our model flat
<< Morgaine let her head fall back for a moment, closing her eyes as she went back to that time/place in her mind's eye! So many moons ago, yet the memory felt like it was only yesterday!>>

Music...makes the people come together.

oh GOD! That flat!?

THAT Flat.

Do you remember all those horrible models we lived with? They used to chain smoke and talk shit about us in French..."
A bunch of chain smoking skeletons with the charm...and manners of a cobra.

She smiled, reflecting on her long history with the elusive chanteuse.

"Damn girl.. you and that dress got me feeling nostalgic.
Sally designed it for me, she always knew how to pick...or CREATE colors that suited me....EACH of us. And this dress was definitely designed to showcase my legs.

<< She said, as she stepped back and looked down at herself>>

It's vintage now, but its one of my favorites.

<< She looks at her legs, and then at Vivica>>

And yes...they're STILL insured at Harrods.

<< She laughed a bit>>

<< It was a source of buzz and a bit of controversy at the time it happened, but it also became a huge windfall of publicity for Morgaine and KMA, as she joined the ranks of Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, and other celebrities who had body parts that were officially worth multi millions of dollars>>

<< Vivica could see that Morgaine had taken good care of herself during her absence. She looked almost, IMMORTAL.>>

It's so good to see you.
It's good to see you too, fam(ily).

<< Morgaine replied with a warmth in her tone.>>

I hope this is a sign of things to come.
<< Even Morgaine wasn't quite sure what this would mean, all she knew, was that Ashley was right, she HAD to do SOMETHING different, she had to try to LIVE again, and this was the best place to start that.>>

. Could you possibly be coming out of retirement?
<< Morgaine didn't know how to answer Vivica in this moment...she hesitated, and quickly looked toward the siamese kitten laying on her canopy bed, before looking back at Vivica.>>

Please say yes..She's fun, but goddammit I hate Ava so much.
<< Morgaine's violet eyes widen as she looks at Vivica with surprise. She laughs in spite of herself>>

Oh, Viv!

<< She knew what Viv meant, but Morgaine had worked closely with Ava, taking her under her wing as Ava began her rapid rise to the top. In the "arena", Ava could be just as shallow, superificial and petty as some of those (now) HAS BEENS that Morgaine and Vivica used to work with in Europe, but Morgaine knew Ava on another level. It was one of the reasons why Morgaine ENDORSED her to Sharon to take her place when she decided to leave KMA and the entire industry.>>

<< Viv liked people who were ultimately down to earth, or at least knew how to interact with a variety of people from different backgrounds, and Ava COULD have been just another rich bitch debutante with no sense of the world around her, had it not been for Sharon, and Morgaine herself not only grooming her for the industry, but teaching her on a personal level. There was a worldliness about her, that needed to be brought out, and Morgaine set her on that path before she departed. If Ava hadn't shown the potential, Sharon would have sent her packing ages ago.>>

Ava's more than a pretty face. If she weren't, Sharon wouldn't keep her, you know that.

ALL of us << she noticeably included herself in this>> are more than the cover of a magazine, or a walking rack for the latest rags.

You just return whatever SERVE she sends your way, with your own personal touch, challenge her to KEEP UP, and you'll see what I saw in her.

And about me coming out of retirement?

Well...I can't tell you the future. I learned, when I lost my family, that the sister fates don't care about anyone, other than the tapestry they weave.

But it's like Ashley told me yesterday, Once a "Kelly Girl", ALWAYS a "Kelly Girl."

I miss you, Morg."
<< Morgaine smiled with warmth and appreciation at the expressed sentiment>>

Well....I'm here now.

<< Pulling Viv into a hug>>

I've...missed you too...so much!

You've come so far! What you're doing now, not only as a model, but as the online fashionista for girls around the world, it's amazing! Even when I was hiding out around Europe, I saw you. You may not know how many lives you touch, the kind of empowerment and creativity you inspire.

If ever there was a time for me to come "home," this was it...and I'm glad that I let Ashley convince me.

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
Spectra Mansion- Jackie's room

"Oh, yes, please."

Ashley reached out without asking and took Jackie's glass, going to make her a refill as well as one for herself. She returned to where Jackie standing and handed her the glass.
Thank you.

:: Jackie too the glass::

"There's no need to be nervous. Once you're in with Sharon, you're in."

"You're a Kelly girl now.
:: Jackie nodded with agreement and a smile, as they clinked their glasses together, and they both took a drink::

We're like sisters."

She smirked.

"Well, not exactly."

Ashley took that opportunity for another appreciating glance up and down Jackie's form.

:: Jackie smiled knowingly. ::

See anything you like?

Ashley waived her hand dismissively in the air.

"Don't worry about Sally - she'll love you. She just likes models she knows. But after this weekend, she'll know you."

She stepped forward so that she was very close to Jackie, and reached out with her free hand to fix a stray strand of her hair.

"And don't worry, I'll put in a good word for you."

:: Jackie had just finished her drink, and set the glass down as Ashley came very close::

:: Jackie kept her pose, and took in Ashley's aura, much like she'd taken in Zach's at Liquid Crystal studio. She was encouraged by what Ashley said about Sally.::

I'd be ever so grateful.

:: Jackie says as she smirks herself. Ashley was not at all shy, but she moved smoothly. It was easy to see why she was known for being a huntress. But Jackie was no prey. She looked for the world. ::

Is it fun?

:: Jackie said as she took in the nordic beauty's form::

The CHASE?

:: Jackie inched a bit closer as she asked, referring to what Morgaine and Zach said, about Ashley being a skirt chaser.::

I've seen the way you tease Zach.

I think you're gonna make HIM want to go on the hunt.

:: Her hazel eyes met Ashley's. Jackie wasn't uncomfortable at all, in fact, she was more than a little intrigued in this moment, and was willing to let things go where they would.::

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Sharon’s Suite

Zach took Sharon in his arms, and tried to tell her that Marissa’s family was reacting the way they were because they were in pain.

Sharon: So am I.

She said, and he hugged her a little tighter, told her that they were lashing just lashing out, looking for someone to blame. Not because what they were doing was justifiable, but because he wanted to give her some peace about the whole ordeal.

Sharon: I can't let them turn me in the sacrificial lamb.

“Nobody’s going to let that happen, Shar.”

Sharon: I would never have knowingly exposed Marissa, or any of my girls to danger.

“Of course you wouldn’t.”

He said, and then he sarcastically suggested that maybe Marissa’s family was just as batshit crazy as she was. Sharon took one look at him, and her expression conveyed ‘you don’t say’. Then she softly laughed, and grabbed a tissue. She hoped aloud that eventually the dust would settle, and Marissa’s family would come to their senses.

Sharon: But...[ She held on to one of his hands]...At least I won't have to face this alone. Thank you.

He smiled, and gave her hand a supportive squeeze. She urged him to get ready for the party, and told him she’d be there too.

“Alright, well don’t get too jealous when you see all the ladies around me.”

He teased jokingly, and then his phone buzzed, and for a moment they both took the time to check their messages, and then he saw himself to the door. Zach stopped by his room after he left Sharon's. Zach, having been a resident here for a good while, had one of the more prestigious suites. With a large bathroom and walk-in closet, a swank sitting room, and it's own patio terrace overlooking the garden, there was nothing left to be desired.

The bedroom even had its own fireplace. The whole suite had a very Gothic Victorian feel, mahogany wood wall panels and furniture enhanced with wrought iron, with a red and black color scheme throughout. The bed, for example, was an exquisite antique four-poster; at each corner rose an eight foot spire of hand-carved mahogany, at the head of the bed the two spires were joined by a headboard of black wrought iron metalwork, at the foot there was a matching, though slightly smaller footboard. It was dressed with a plush crimson velvet comforter, embossed with an elaborate pattern, intricately trimmed with black silk to match the sheets, and atop there were more pillows than a person, no, three people could ever need.

Zach smiled to himself as he strolled past the bed, knowing he'd have someone there with him by the end of this night. And why not? Work hard, Play hard, that was his attitude in life, and it had gotten him quite far. He went into the closet to change from his day suit into something more suitable for tonight's party, a classy tuxedo that fit him like a glove, as white as cocaine with a jet black shawl collar, matching besom pockets and cummerbund. He trimmed his beard a bit and smoothed it down, then freshened his breath and cologne, and when he was fit to be seen with all the models he'd be standing next to tonight, he left his suite to answer Jackie's summons.

Since she was the one to request his presence, he didn’t bother with knocking, and just twisted the door knob when he got there. The door opened with a creak, and Zach’s gaze locked on to not just Jackie, but Ashley as well. It was impossible not to stare at both of them, first of all, because they both looked phenomenal, and second, they were standing so close together. The room was thick with sexual tension. A slow smile crept onto Zach’s lips, as he assessed the situation. Jackie had invited him for this? Gods bless her.

“How’d you know it’s my birthday?”

He asked playfully, sliding into the room and shutting the door behind him without taking his eyes off the two of them.

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes &amp; abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow &amp; Zeus&#039; Divine Lightning
Spectra Mansion- Jackie's Suite

Since she was the one to request his presence, he didn’t bother with knocking, and just twisted the door knob when he got there. The door opened with a creak, and Zach’s gaze locked on to not just Jackie, but Ashley as well. It was impossible not to stare at both of them, first of all, because they both looked phenomenal, and second, they were standing so close together. The room was thick with sexual tension. A slow smile crept onto Zach’s lips, as he assessed the situation. Jackie had invited him for this? Gods bless her.

He asked playfully, sliding into the room and shutting the door behind him without taking his eyes off the two of them.

:: Just as the interaction between Jackie and Ashley was reaching an intriguing, ELECTRIC new dimension, Zach arrived, and he was almost immediately transfixed.::

:: He stared at Jackie and Ashley, and he couldn't help but notice the similarity in their outifts, as well as the contrasts that complimented them both. It was almost like looking at Sugar and Spice personified. He would also realize how his outfit color coordinated with both of theirs.::

Jackie: :: Eyeing Zach with a smirk, and a sparkle in her hazel eyes:: You're late.

Ashley: Or right on time, depending on who you ask.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Spectra Mansion- Ava's suite

<< a chime sounds off, as Morgaine walks style and poise down one of the halls, heading toward Ava Cassadine's suite.>>

<< Moments earlier, near the end of Vivica's visit, Morgaine indulged her request for a selfie with her, on the condition that she do a second with with her and her new kitten too. Morgaine was a cat lover, and contributed both financial and physical support to cat shelters and rescues in New York and elsewhere. Like Sally, Morgaine was also an animal rights adovcate.>>

<< Vivica was now in the process of "BREAKING THE INTERNET" again as she teased her fans and followers world wide with the ultimate surprise pictures of herself with Morgaine, the supermodel who defied convention and description.>>

<< Now, flushed with the energy that Vivica had given her during that wonderful visit, Morgaine wanted to check in on her protege', Ava Cassadine, Morgaine's successor as the Signature Super Model of the Kelly Modeling Agency. Since Morgaine had been gone, Ava had rode the wind straight to the top. Where ever Morgaine traveled around the globe, she saw Ava's image. They were especially fond of Ava in Greece.>>

<< Sally Spectra wanted all her favorite models together again for her new collection, and with the right kind of convincing from Ashley, Morgaine agreed to it. But Vivica had asked a very weighted question. Would this be a one-time thing, or would she be returning to the fray full time? Whatever Morgaine's decision, She also wanted to set the record straight, having heard that Cameron King was ALREADY trying to sew seeds of discord by suggesting that Morgaine was back to wrest the title and spotlight away from Ava. >>

<< Cameron prided himself on knowing everything, having eyes and ears everywhere, but it frustrated him (and satisfied Morgaine immensely, that he never COULD pin Morgaine down, he never truly knew HER OR her motivations. >>

<< If he thought he was going to cause discord in the KMA family, he was mistaken. >>

<< Now outside of Ava's double doors, Morgaine knocked, before simply turning the knobs, and opening the doors just enough to slip inside. Kelly Girls always invited themselves into each other's rooms. Back in the day, when they lived in Models flats abroad, they would often SHARE rooms, so it wasn't like any of them had anything the other hadn't seen before ;) >>

<< The light from the fire place cast a cozy glow around the suite.>>

Ava?

<< Soft music, an opened bottle of champagne, and clothes on the floor...>>

<< Morgaine started to get a feeling that maybe Ava already had company. >>

Oh well...it wouldn't be the first time

<< She thought to herself with a smirk as she finally reached the bedroom of Ava's suite>>

Besides, she should be getting her clothes ON for the party, not taking them off for a roll in the hay!

<< Morgaine laughed softly she reached the door to the bedroom, which was opened.>>

<< Sure enough, there Ava was.>>

<< Morgaine cleared her throat loudly.>>

Just like old times!

A little "After party" BEFORE the party?

<< She said with a smirk and a knowing look.>>

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
"Yes...yes....FUCK!"

Ava threw her head back crying out in utter pleasure, her eyes shut as she rode the high that coursed throughout her body. Sitting on top of Alek, she panted out labored breaths, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she finally looked down at him with a big satisfied grin. Lowering herself so she were laying on top of Alek, Ava's mouth connected with his in a heated kiss as she slipped off him, the covers tangled over their bodies.

"Mmm....I now remember why Sally keeps your around."

She said between their kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck and her body arched into his. She wanted to go another round. He was hot. She was high. It was a done deal.

"You're good with your hands....mouth..."

Grinning against his lips.

"And everything else..."

She let out a low and sultry giggle, moaning into their kiss as Ava rolled from her side and onto her back, wrapping her arms around Alek as he now hovered over top of her.

"Lets go again. We have time."

She whispered heatedly. Ava didn't really need to get ready. She was drop dead gorgeous without makeup on. All she had to do was slip on her dress and pull her hair back into a slick pony tail if it looked too untamed. Throw on some heels and a red lip and she was out the door in under five minutes. Oh yeah, she was definitely going to use her time wisely. Or so she thought.

Hearing the distinctive sound of someone clearing their throat, Ava immediately stopped kissing Alek and turned her head to where she heard it. And sure enough, Morgaine was standing by her bedroom door.

Morgan: "Just like old times!"

Damn. Cock blocked.

"Morg....hey."

Ava began to sit up which caused Alek to roll off her. Holding the blanket against her chest, she wasn't shy by any means, but she was trying to be somewhat tactful considering the circumstances.

Morgaine: "A little "After party" BEFORE the party?"

She let out a little laugh with a shrug.

"Getting in my cardio before I have to squeeze into my dress."

She joked as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, keeping the white sheet around her body. Looking over her shoulder at Alek, she gave him a a little smirk as she shoved a pillow over his man bits while standing up, taking the entire sheet with her and leaving him exposed other than the pillow covering him.

"Let me grab my robe, i'll meet you in the living room."

Morgaine headed out to the living room of her suite and Ava turned around with a sigh, tilting her head as she looked at Alek laying on the bed so ready to be rode again.

"Duty calls."

Dropping the sheet, her flawless body was back lit and looking fabulous in the dim lighting of the bedroom. Grabbing her silk robe from one of the arm chairs, she slipped it on and walked over to Alek, grinning.

"I'll see you at the party, handsome."

Giving him a little peck on the lips.

"Maybe after."

A salacious smirk played along her lips as her dark eyes met with his. Finally, Ava turned and headed out into the living room to meet with Morgaine and allow Alek to get dressed. Smiling at her friend, Ava headed over to the mini bar that held the open bottle of champagne that had been popped earlier an poured them both a glass.

"Can I just say how happy I am to see you back here, doing...[gesturing out] all this again?"

Walking up to Morgaine, she handed her the flute of champagne.

"Although i'm sure you don't miss walking in on me in compromising positions."

She quipped with a laugh before clinking her glass against Morgaine's.

"Whoops?"

Smiling, Ava took a sip of her champagne.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Jackie's Room

See anything you like?
Ashley nodded slowly, holding her stare a moment before answering.

"You were an excellent choice to replace Marissa. She was beautiful, but you really have...something special."

Ashley stepped close to Jackie, seeing if the girl would pull away. But didn't. She told Jackie she'd put in a good word for her with Sally.

Jackie said:
I'd be ever so grateful.
Ashley arched an eyebrow at her. How grateful?

Jackie said:
Is it fun? The CHASE? I've seen the way you tease Zach. I think you're gonna make HIM want to go on the hunt.
"Zach..."

Ashley scoffed.

"He loves it, don't let him fool you. The idea that he can have what other men can't. But he is just so easy...he always comes back for more."

She chuckled.

"Of course it's fun - otherwise I wouldn't do it. But there are other things, that are more pleasurable..."

She placed her hand on Jackie's waist, still looking her in the eyes.

At that moment, the door opened, and she heard a familiar voice.

She didn't turn right away, keeping her eyes on Jackie, gauging her willingness to take things further. And then her head turned to Zach, piercing eyes taking him in in his tux. He looked good, she had to give him that. But if he was here to cock block her? He would feel the cold icy wind of her disdain. But perhaps all was not lost. Sometimes a man could ease an unsure woman into new territory.

You're late.
"Or right on time, depending on who you ask."

She slid her hand around Jackie's waist as she turned her body to face him, so he could get a good look at the two of them together. Then she stepped forward, slowly slinking towards him and putting her hands on his lapels.

"How do we look together?"

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
Ava's Room

Ava rode his dick like she was made to do it. Seeing her dark body above him, bathed in firelight, she looked like a goddess, and he was planning on worshipping her at least once more before she went to the party. He thrust his hips upward, grunting as she cried out, until they came together. He watched her bare breasts rise and fall with her rapid breaths, and smiled up at her, his hands still massaging her thighs as she straddled him. She laid her body down on top of him and their mouths connected again, his tongue reaching for her desperately as she slid off of him.

"Mmm....I now remember why Sally keeps your around."
"Just for you baby."

Her arms were around his neck and their lips kept meeting. God she could make him hard again in no time. And until then he was quite satisfied with her mouth. Especially if she could be convinced to help him along with it...

Ava said:
"You're good with your hands....mouth...And everything else..."
She rolled onto her back, bringing him on top of her.

"I'm sure I could improve with practice."

He grinned and dipped his head to her neck.

Ava said:
"Lets go again. We have time."
"Fuckin' aye."

His mouth found hers again.

"Though you might not be able to walk on those high heels after what I'm about to do to you..."

He let out a little growl and grabbed her breast, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Ava pulled back from their kiss so he went back to her neck. And then he heard a voice.

M9rgan said:
"Just like old times!"
Ava started to sit up, so he had to roll off of her. He picked up his head to see Morgaine Carole standing in Ava's bedroom. Maybe she was here to join in? Maybe not. The two of them chatted like he wasn't laying there with a semi getting more painful by the second.

"Ava..."

She was getting out of bed. Was she serious?

She put a pillow over his dick like she was putting a lid on a fire.

Ava said:
"Duty calls."
Yeah, duty to this dick.

She let the sheet she had wrapped around herself fall, and he reached out his hand to her.

"Ava, baby, come back to bed."

But then she slipped a robe on, grinning like a cheshire cat as she walked towards him.

Ava said:
"I'll see you at the party, handsome."
"What? No."

She gave him a peck on the lips.

Ava said:
"Maybe after."
She turned and strutted out of the bedroom as he called after her.

"Maybe after?"

He threw the pillow across the room. He couldn't believe that had just happened. And maybe after? After what he had just done to her? He laid there, flabbergasted, unbelieving, until finally he got up and went back to his room to change. It was too bad Marissa wasn't here. He could have fucked her and left with no questions asked.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Jackie’s Suite

Zach took the time to fully appreciate each of the women in front of him. Jackie, looking fine in a little black number, and Zach could hardly wait to run his hands up those long, exposed legs. Then there was Ashley, with a similar one-shoulder design, but a longer dress with a thigh-high slit, proving there could be just as much sex appeal, even if there was less skin displayed.

Jackie: You're late.

Ashley: Or right on time, depending on who you ask.

Zach licked his lips at that, and was about to come up with some clever response, when Ashley put her arm around Jackie and turned towards him, asking him how they looked together. Zach leaned back against the door, sliding his hands into his pants pockets, so he could keep them under control, for now. No sense in rushing this along.

“I think you both look breathtaking, so much so, I almost feel guilty for interrupting....”

He began, as Ash walked over to him, in that super sexy way she always moved, and put her hands on his dinner jacket. He took his left hand from his pocket, slowly, and reached up to wrap his fingers under her ponytail.

“Luckily for me, I was invited.... so I can’t be interrupting, right?”

His knuckles grazed her bare skin as he followed the length of her hair, from her neck down to her chest, her blonde locks slipping through his fingers like silk. His gaze traveled up to hers, held them for a moment, and then found Jackie’s.

“It’s a shame we’re all dressed for the party already..... although....you know it’s my signature style to show up fashionably late.... and I wouldn’t mind hanging all the clothes back up for you, if you ladies wanted to have a little fun before the function.”

He offered casually, his eyes on Jackie.

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
Casa de Spectra – The Studio

Drew: "I don't mind. I won't tell Sally."

:: Cassandra moved her head from side to side as if she were weighing the pros against the cons. Then she looked at Maxie. ::

*softly*: “Okay, you can come in.”

:: The little grey and white kitten got up and walked into the room towards Cassandra. She mewed once and then jumped into Cassandra’s lap before looking at the window sill. She sat there, transfixed, before jumping onto the table where Cassandra was working and then jumped onto the sill, looking intently outside, her little tail swishing. ::

“What do you see?”

:: Cassandra got up and looked out the window. She saw nothing. She gave Maxie a pet before sitting back down. ::

Titan said:
"Can you just doublecheck the shoe sizes against the models'? If we need to switch or stuff any of them, I'd rather do it now than on the day."

One less thing to worry about at showtime.

"Oh, by the way, did you find out Jackie's measurements?"
“Okay.”

:: She got up and started to check the shoes against the models when Drew asked about Jackie. She spoke as she picked up eaach shoe and doublechecked it against the model’s sizes that were in her hand. ::

“I didn’t find out her exact measurements, but as I was showing her to her room, I checked her out."

:: A smile appeared on her lips. ::

“NOT like that, of course. She appeared to be the same size as Marissa, though. Her skin tone is simply divine, so some of these will definitely pop on her. I’m not sure about her shoe size, though.”

Drew: "She has a good look, though. Just would have been good to know about her when we were assigning the collection."

“Personally, I think that some, if not all, of these designs will look better on Jackie than they would Marissa.”

:: Cassandra looked up and spotted Maxie still sitting on the window sill, transfixed by whatever was out there. ::

What could possibly be so interesting out there?

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
The Studio

He asked Cassandra about Jackie's measurements while he worked.

“I didn’t find out her exact measurements, but as I was showing her to her room, I checked her out."
He turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

Cassandra said:
“NOT like that, of course. She appeared to be the same size as Marissa, though. Her skin tone is simply divine, so some of these will definitely pop on her. I’m not sure about her shoe size, though.”
"Well if she has to stuff the toes so be it."

He lamented that it would have been nice to know ahead of time of the change.

Cassandra said:
“Personally, I think that some, if not all, of these designs will look better on Jackie than they would Marissa.”
"No question, she's a beautiful girl. I would love to design something for her. And hopefully she's not a headcase like Marissa."

He had checked out the newcomers when they attended the brunch earlier in the day. If Jackie was going to take off, having her set up to wear his designs could be a real boon to his career. Fashion was as much about relationships as it was clothes. Maybe he'd get a chance to speak to her tonight at the party.

"Anything I'm forgetting?"

He looked around him. He was sure he would think of something later. But for now, Sally expected them to be at the party. And he wasn't going to miss a chance for her to introduce him to the important people who were at the mansion for the show.

"You and Maxie better get ready - I'll see you at the party. Don't be late."

He gave her a warm smile as he packed up his tools and got ready to go change himself.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Jackie's Room

Well, she had promised Zach he could watch. She slid her arm around Jackie, so he could see them together, and start getting ideas, before she slinked towards him. She was betting she could make him come before he even had his pants off.

“I think you both look breathtaking, so much so, I almost feel guilty for interrupting....”
And well you should.

He reached up and touched her hair, and she smirked, licking her lips.

Zach said:
“Depends what you do now that you're here,” she purred.

Zach said:
“It’s a shame we’re all dressed for the party already..... although....you know it’s my signature style to show up fashionably late.... and I wouldn’t mind hanging all the clothes back up for you, if you ladies wanted to have a little fun before the function.”
“Only pussies waste time hanging up their clothes.”

She turned, stalking back towards Jackie. If he was going to look at Jackie instead of her, she'd give him something to look at.

Her eyes met Jackie's, and her hands slid around her waist. She leaned in, closing her eyes and pressing her lips against Jackie's, slowly sliding her tongue into her mouth and tasting her. She brought her hands up to the sides of Jackie's face, deepening the kiss. When she pulled back, she kept her eyes locked with hers as she reached up and slid the side zipper of her dress down. She pushed the dress off her shoulder and let it drop to the floor, revealing a white lace bustier and panties. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Zach.

“Oops.”

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability

"Can I just say how happy I am to see you back here, doing...[gesturing out] all this again?"

Walking up to Morgaine, she handed her the flute of champagne.

"Although i'm sure you don't miss walking in on me in compromising positions."

She quipped with a laugh before clinking her glass against Morgaine's.

"Whoops?"

Smiling, Ava took a sip of her champagne.
<< Morgaine happily clinked her flute with Ava's, and took a long sip of champagne>>

It's so good to see you again, Ava. In the flesh.

I've seen you...all over the world as I've traveled here and there...

<< As only Morgaine could>>

...before settling

<< more like hiding out>>

in Europe.

You're gorgeous, like a greek goddess.

<< She studies Ava for a moment.>>

A person has to know when they have to step back. Success, fame, money...all of those things...they lose their meaning when you lose your family...your heart.

<< she bows her head, and briefly breaks up, before pulling herself back>>

I've spent years trying to make sense of it all...why them...instead of me. How I'm supposed to go on. What is the point of anything.

But Ashley reminded me....

<< FLASH!>>

Ashley stood up, leaving one hand trailing on Morgaine's shoulder as she came around to face her.

"That's the exact opposite of what you should do. You need to return to the land of the living, Morg, Come back to New York. Go out dancing every night, buy yourself a new wardrobe during the day. Fuck like mad."

Ashley caught her reflection in a full length mirror and began to pose, running her hands over her body as if checking for any imperfections that might have suddenly appeared in the last five minutes.

"You can't keep living in the past, darling. The world will pass you by."
So here I am...finding my way back. Finding my way HOME.

<< she looks away for a moment,

I want you to know how proud of you I am.

<< lifting her glass in salute>>

<< She leans forward in her seat, and looks Ava in the eye.>>

I also want you to know that I did not return to wrest your spotlight from you.

Do NOT listen to that WORM, Cameron King.

He LIVES for drama and foolishness.

<< Morgaine would have some words for Cameron King, it wasn't just for his attempts to stir up trouble within the KMA family. He was never a fan of her's, but her star was brighter than his shade. His comments toward her were one thing, but when he made disrespectful remarks about her family tragedy, he crossed a line, and up until now, he seemed to believe that he could say whatever he want and get away with it because of who he was.>>

<< Well this weekend, he'd find out how WRONG he was.>>

<< But before she dealt with him, she wanted to make sure Ava understood.>>

We are a family, we don't get ahead by STEPPING on each other. That's not the culture Sharon fosters in her agency.

Beyond that, I...I'm not sure WHAT I'm going to do after this weekend.

I'm here because Sally asked for me...for ALL of us, and this was the perfect time for me to reunite with all of you, as I begin to try to LIVE again.

But After this weekend....I don't know what comes next for me.

Persephone
Persephone
I love the line 'her star was brighter than his shade'
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Me too!

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Jackie’s Suite

Ash: Depends what you do now that you're here.

She challenged, when he suggested he wasn’t interrupting. He lamented the fact that they were all dressed already, but then offered to hang up their clothing, if they wanted to have fun before the party. Ashley scoffed at that, saying that only ‘pussies’ hung up their clothes. Zach laughed at that, and watched her stalk over to Jackie. Gods, she looked so good from behind. His gaze was glued to what happened next, as Ash assertively pulled Jackie into a kiss, and then unzipped her own dress and shrugged out of it. Then she said ‘oops’, like it was an accident, and looked back at Zach to see if she had his attention.

Oh yes... I see you.....

He thought, his eyes taking her in. He could tell from her expression, she thought she had him at her mercy, just like always. He smirked salaciously, because she was about find that was not the case. He advanced from the door, his gaze locked on Ash, as he smoothly moved in behind Jackie.

“Please, allow me.”

His arm slid across Jackie’s abdomen as he kissed her bare shoulder, his hand traveling up the front of her body as he kissed Jackie’s neck above the collar. His other hand found its way to the zipper on the back, and dragged it downward, before reaching up to peel her dress off her other shoulder. His mouth moved to the other side of her neck, and then he looked back up at Ash.

“You can thank me later.”

He said playfully and moved again, taking Jackie’s dress with him as he pressed past her, then circled around behind Ash and leaned in against her, his chin on her shoulder and his mouth next to her ear.

“Mmm, she tastes rather good, doesn’t she? Well..... ladies first.”

He said, slapping Ash’s ass. He knew she could feel him, pressing against the back of her, but he wasn’t going to give her that. Not yet. She wasn’t ready. Jackie was looking him like SHE was ready, but there’d be time for him after they got warmed up.

“I’m going to taste you next....”

He promised, his voice a low growl in Ash’s ear, and then backed off of her, and even though he wanted nothing more than to put his hands all over her, he set himself to a different task. He started on his bow tie, and then worked his way down his shirt buttons, because at this point, his tux was just in the way.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Morgaine: It's so good to see you again, Ava. In the flesh. I've seen you...all over the world as I've traveled here and there......before settling in Europe.

Ava smiled warmly at Morgaine.

"It's good to see you too, Morg, really. Once a year isn't enough in Greece."

After the accident involving Morgaine's family, she went into hiding, secluding herself from everyone that loved her, including Ava. But Ava was lucky enough to get to see her once, sometimes twice a year if she were lucky. Anytime she went back to Greece, Morgaine made a point to come visit, but still, it wasn't enough.

Morgaine: A person has to know when they have to step back. Success, fame, money...all of those things...they lose their meaning when you lose your family...your heart.

Ava's brows furrowed sadly, reaching out and taking Morgaine's free hand comfortingly. No words could express how sorry she was for what Morgaine had gone through. Losing a family member was difficult, but losing your entire family was horrific....

"I'm your family too, Morgaine....we all are. [Kelly Girls]."

She always tried to remind her of that even though they weren't blood related, they were sisters in every sense of the word.

Morgaine: I've spent years trying to make sense of it all...why them...instead of me. How I'm supposed to go on. What is the point of anything. But Ashley reminded me...So here I am...finding my way back. Finding my way HOME.

Ava smiled at that, lifting her glass up to cheers the sentiment.

"Good. Because this is where you belong."

And it was true. No matter how much time Morgaine was out of the spotlight, she would always be apart of the KMA family. And she would always be a friend to Ava.

Morgaine: I want you to know how proud of you I am.

Ava rolled her eyes playfully, brushing off her compliment.

"I learned from the best."

Taking a sip of her champagne, Morgaine then went on to assure her that she wasn't coming back to 'steal' Ava's spotlight and not to listen to Cameron King and his outrageous lies. Ava was never concerned about that. The modeling world was extremely competitive, but each girl had their niche, and Ava's was broad and expanded worldwide. She had a massive social media following, her demographic with young girls and boys, not to mention woman and men was huge. There was no way she would be pushed out of the spotlight even if Morgaine WANTED to. Ava had built a name for herself--a brand. And that was all due to Morgaine's guidance early on in her career.

Morgaine: We are a family, we don't get ahead by STEPPING on each other. That's not the culture Sharon fosters in her agency.

"Tell that to Vivica."

Ava deadpanned.

"Then again, every family has their Jan."

She quipped with a grin. Her an Vivica may not be best friends, but she did respect the bitch. Still, their relationship was probably the rockiest out of all the KMA models in the agency.

Morgain: Beyond that, I...I'm not sure WHAT I'm going to do after this weekend. I'm here because Sally asked for me...for ALL of us, and this was the perfect time for me to reunite with all of you, as I begin to try to LIVE again. But After this weekend....I don't know what comes next for me.

Leaning toward Morgaine, Ava gently shook her head.

"Fuck trying to figure it out. Just...enjoy yourself. Take it all in....let it simmer. Have fun this weekend! Then when we all head back to New York, go from there. You don't have to have everything planned out...just go with the flow and see where this show takes you. See how you feel. THAT'S what's most important above anything else: your happiness. And if after this weekend you realize that modeling is what makes you happy, then we go from there. If not? Then we'll find something else that does, okay?"

Taking Morgaine's hand again, Ava squeezed with and gave her a smile.

"Either way, you have ALL of us backing you up."

Last edited:
Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
LOL @" then again, every family has their 'Jan'" LOL!

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Spectra Mansion- Jackie's room, A taste of Sin

:: Ashley's reply about Zach offered some insight into the mystique that drove Zach to the edge. Jackie had also noted earlier, when Morgaine described her as a "full time skirt chaser" that Ashley OCCASIONALLY liked to shop.::

She slid her hand around Jackie's waist as she turned her body to face him, so he could get a good look at the two of them together. Then she stepped forward, slowly slinking towards him and putting her hands on his lapels.

"How do we look together?"
:: Jackie moved with Ashley, and remained comfortable and posed as she fixed her hazel eyes on Zach.::

He began, as Ash walked over to him, in that super sexy way she always moved, and put her hands on his dinner jacket. He took his left hand from his pocket, slowly, and reached up to wrap his fingers under her ponytail.

His knuckles grazed her bare skin as he followed the length of her hair, from her neck down to her chest, her blonde locks slipping through his fingers like silk. His gaze traveled up to hers, held them for a moment, and then found Jackie’s.

He offered casually, his eyes on Jackie.
:: Jackie tilted her head just a bit, with a sly smile on her face, as she let her well manicured hand run down the side of Zach's face, his beard.::

She turned, stalking back towards Jackie. If he was going to look at Jackie instead of her, she'd give him something to look at.

Her eyes met Jackie's, and her hands slid around her waist. She leaned in, closing her eyes and pressing her lips against Jackie's, slowly sliding her tongue into her mouth and tasting her. She brought her hands up to the sides of Jackie's face, deepening the kiss. When she pulled back, she kept her eyes locked with hers as she reached up and slid the side zipper of her dress down. She pushed the dress off her shoulder and let it drop to the floor, revealing a white lace bustier and panties. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Zach.

“Oops.”
:: One good turn deserved another. The weekend would be long, and full, and there was no harm in having a little personal fun on the side, right?::

:: She looked at Ashley calmly after that first kiss, as she removed her dress::

:: Her hazel eyes studied Ashley's statuesque form, before slowly sliding to the side as she glanced at Zach, the look in her eyes said it all. She was all for new experiences, new sensations, but she liked the energy he offered, and she wanted to savor more of it too. Just like in the studio, he knew she was silently giving him the greenlight.::

:: TLC's "red light special" played in her mind's eye, as she allowed herself to be carried away on this wave of lust and intrigue.::

:: Ashley lead the way, Skin to skin, lips to lips...hands here and there. She tasted sweet, like sugar, a taste that couldn't be savored in just one pass.::

Seer said:
<<Soon, Zach joined them they slowly found their way down on the bed, their shadows flickered along the wall from the glowing fire in the fire place>>

<< They weren't aware that they were all being watched....>>

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability

<< as they talked, it was clear that what Morgaine had originally saw in Ava was indeed true, despite her hard partying ways, and her mischievous, and even catty games with Vivica, Ava had a good heart. She'd proven that she was indeed KMA family. She and Vivica had more in common than they were dare admit, such as resilience, and the ability to empower themselves, and deliver messages beyond just beauty and glamor.>>

<< They talked and drank, and Morgaine let Ava know pretty much the same thing she'd told Ashley and Vivica, that she wasn't sure where she'd go from here, after the weekend.>>

Leaning toward Morgaine, Ava gently shook her head.

"Fuck trying to figure it out. Just...enjoy yourself. Take it all in....let it simmer. Have fun this weekend! Then when we all head back to New York, go from there. You don't have to have everything planned out...just go with the flow and see where this show takes you. See how you feel. THAT'S what's most important above anything else: your happiness. And if after this weekend you realize that modeling is what makes you happy, then we go from there. If not? Then we'll find something else that does, okay?"

Taking Morgaine's hand again, Ava squeezed with and gave her a smile.

"Either way, you have ALL of us backing you up."
<< Morgaine squeezed Ava's hand.>>

Thank you, Ava.

<< Setting her drink down, she reaches forward, and hugs Ava for a moment. She really had been like a younger sister to her, and while she may not have been able to receive that before when she went into hiding, she was here now, and there was no time like the present! After the two let go, Morgaine stands up.>>

Now, get ready, you tramp!

You'll have plenty of time to play "ring around the bed" with Brawny paper towel man later tonight!

<< she laughs as she teases Ava.>>

I'll see you at the party, girl!

<< And with that, Morgaine departs Ava's suite.>>

<< She had a few more stops to make before she would finally arrive to the Crystal Room where the party would be held.>>

Status
Not open for further replies.