Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
Well, he certainly wasn't the stereotypical gay designer, that was for sure. He knew how to work a woman, and when Ava told him to go hard, he went hard. Her moans and cries filled the room with each thrust and position change - her body succumbing to his every move. Clawing at his back, she looked up at him with a look of pure pleasure as she felt her body being pushed further and further to the edge. As he spread her legs wider and teased her before rapidly fucking her again, Ava's body shook as she cried out in utter ecstasy, the wave of pleasure hitting her like a tsunami.

Roughly grabbing the nape of his neck, she pulled Andrew down to her and kissed him hungrily, wrapping her free arm around his back and rolling them over in one smooth motion. Without breaking their kiss she began to ride him hard and fast, her hips rolling against his expertly. Finally she broke their kiss, her dark eyes locked with his. She could see he was nearly there, the look of pleasure yet begging for release. She didn't relent, her body continuing to grind down against him until finally she felt him come; her lips finally returning to his as her body slowed to a stop. Grinning against his mouth, Ava let out a little laugh as she rolled off from on top of him.

"Now that is how you celebrate a successful show."

Casually swinging her legs off the bed, she got up and headed over to his desk to grab the flutes of champagne that had been left there earlier. Spotting her little baggie of coke that had fallen from her bra, Ava bent down and picked it up, looking over her shoulder at Andrew.

"Care for a taste?"

She asked as she dangled the baggie in the air, a mischievous glint in her midnight eyes. Picking up the two flutes, she walked back over to the bed and climbed back on, handing him his champagne while she downed hers and put the empty glass on the nightstand. Opening the baggie, she smirked as she placed her hand firmly on Andrew's chest, pushing him back down onto the bed.

"I know Sally has an aversion to drugs....but..."

Pouring a line along Andrew's lower stomach, Ava's eyes were locked with his as she dipped her head down before sniffing the coke up in one go. Shutting her eyes at the immediate burn of the hit, she sat upright and smiled, the burn subsiding to a high. Looking at Andrew, she lifted a brow inquisitively.

"..what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

She continued with a salacious grin, holding out the baggie to him as she laid down on her stomach, knees bent and feet in the air behind her.

Last edited:

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
Andrew's Room

He got lost in the tangle of her body. She kissed him aggressively, rolling him onto his back so she was on top. And he was okay with that. She ground hard against him, and he held her hips down against him as he thrust his upwards. When she broke the kiss, he watched her move above him with unfettered desire. He smacked her ass, his motions becoming faster, more needy, as he neared completion. And she didn't give an inch, riding him hard until they both came. He cried out as he pulsed, feeling her convulse around him. Her mouth met his again, with no less heat, before she rolled off of him.

"Now that is how you celebrate a successful show."
He stayed on his back, but turned his head to look at her, giving her a cheeky grin.

"Or cheer yourself up after a bad one."

She slipped out of the bed, and he rolled onto his side so he could watch her, a smile still on his lips. She moved with such grace, her naked form like the work of a master sculptor.

"Not that you've ever had a bad one, my dark beauty."

She wasn't putting her clothes on, which was good, instead going to the glasses of champagne they'd left on the desk. And something else she dangled so he could see.

Ava said:
"Care for a taste?"
He raised his eyebrows playfully.

"If you come back over here, I will taste you all night long."

She did come back to bed then, handing him his champagne, and he took a sip. She, however, pushed him down flat, and he reached over to set the glass down. He smirked, wondering what she was up to.

Ava said:
"I know Sally has an aversion to drugs....but...what she doesn't know won't hurt her."
He reached out and played with a lock of her hair as she did the line off his stomach. And fuck, he wanted to have her again. He took the bag from her and he met her gaze, some mischief clearly in his eyes as he watched her lay down on the bed. He kissed her as he sat up, then broke it so he could scootch near her middle. He lined the coke up on the small of her back, snorted it, then ran his tongue over the spot. He stayed where he was, kissing her back and shoulders here and there, stroking her skin lightly with his fingertips.

"So..."

He kissed the round of her buttock.

"What do I have to do to convince you to forget dinner and stay in bed with me?"

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
Casa De Spectra- The Library

"Well..."

Zizi looked down and away for a moment, before her eyes flicked back up to Sharon's face.

"Ms. Kelly I - it's really been my mother's dream, that I be a model. I never really felt I had what it took, being so plain."

She looked a bit embarrassed, but kept going.

"But someone pointed out to me this weekend that if I could be successful as a model, that it might open doors to...other things. Things I wouldn't be able to do otherwise."

She cast her eyes down shyly.

"I don't mean to belittle modeling itself, by speaking about it this way."

She looked up again.

"I was told that I could do it, but...I just don't see myself being able to. I mean, what I just watched outside? Those women are all so beautiful and glamorous. I don't think I could ever do that."

[ As Zizi talked, Sharon sat and listened. She also surveyed Zizi, her face, her body language, her voice. Sharon was always able to "SEE" a person in a way he or she might not ever see themselves. That was the case with most of her models to date. ]

[ When Zizi finished, Sharon moved forward a bit, and smiled warmly at Zizi]

There's no such thing as PLAIN, darling, only....untested...untapped...under developed.

[ She continued to engage Zizi with her silver eyes.]

The Kelly Modeling Angency isn't merely a clearing house for pretty faces. Each model that was featured in Sally Spectra's show has a cause that she cares about and has lent her face and star power to.

Morgaine, for example, has done several photo campaigns to raise awareness and support for various cat rescues in NYC, several of those kitties now live here with Sally, who is also an animal lover.

Vivica has a campaign that she helped craft that reaches out to young women of color, teaching them about finding their own individual, unique beauty, and using that to empower themselves, the campaign is about affirmation, breaking free of outdated stereotypes and "standards" of beauty that are not reflective of every group.

Every model in the Kelly Modeling Agency is more than a pretty face. Modeling is part and parcel of the whole package. Each model is her own brand, she has an investment in a cause, or a business, and even when she retires from being a covergirl, she'll ALWAYS be a celebrated business woman, Ava Cassadine, my signature super model, has learned that lesson from me personally.

The Kelly Modeling Agency is a brand, but we're also a FAMILY, that includes Zach Armani. We work together, protect each other...that's why my girls outlast many of their would-be rivals.

Don't misunderstand me....we are very much about the fashion industry, but we use it JUST as it would use us...and I have carved a reputation in this business for ensuring that my girls are treated properly and with respect by any would-be client.

Beauty starts from within, Zizi.

[ With that, she stands up, and offers her hand to Zizi, leadaing her over to a mirror on a wall. Now standing just behind Zizi...]

I see a young woman who is beautiful on the outside, fresh as a flower in the dawn, or after a storm. I also see a woman with naturally beautiful spirit. Don't be afraid to acknowledge who you are. Only when mind and body are one, can you be the force of nature you are meant to be....just ask Ashley Oldenburg.

[ Sharon said with a laugh as she thought of another one of her models, Ashley, and that LEOPARD of her's]

You're at a place right now, where you have nothing but space and opportunity to define the path you take in life, and I think YOU should be able to decide that. Not your mom, or anyone else.

Do I think you "have what it takes" to be a model at my agency?

[ Smiling]

I see something in you that tells me if Zach hadn't already offered, I would ask him to do a test shoot with you, just as he did our most recent edition, Jackie Deveraux.

[ She hands Zizi one of her cards]

After this weekend, we'll get something set up for you and Zach at the KMA studio, and we'll go from there.

[ She turns Zizi around to face her]

Modeling can indeed open doors for you, darling. Treat this as an opportunity of a life time, use it as a bridge from where you are, to where you want to be, and have a fun, GLAMOROUS journey getting there.

If you have any other questions, or think of anything else you want to talk to me about, I'll be here all weekend.

[ Thunder crashed outside, it could be heard even from within the thick walls of the mansion]

I'll see you at dinner.

[ She winks at Zizi, and takes her leave of the library.]

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Library

Sharon spoke to her kindly, in that warm voice she had that made it so easy to be put at ease. She surprised Zizi by not being off put by Zizi's desire to use modeling as a stepping stone to other things. Zizi had wanted to be upfront with Sharon, because she liked and respected her, but she had expected her to dismiss Zizi for not being committed enough. On the contrary, she seemed to share Zach's view that if she could gain fame and use it for her own ends, that was absolutely what she should do.

Morgaine, for example, has done several photo campaigns to raise awareness and support for various cat rescues in NYC, several of those kitties now live here with Sally, who is also an animal lover.
"Yes, I met one of the resident cats earlier."

Zizi smiled and gave a slight chuckle at remembering.

Sharon said:
The Kelly Modeling Agency is a brand, but we're also a FAMILY, that includes Zach Armani. We work together, protect each other...that's why my girls outlast many of their would-be rivals.
"I've noticed that family feeling already - it's certainly not like that in other groups of industry people I've encountered with my mother. And Zach is...great. He's been a huge help already."

Sharon beckoned her over, and had her stand in front of a mirror.

Sharon said:
I see a young woman who is beautiful on the outside, fresh as a flower in the dawn, or after a storm. I also see a woman with naturally beautiful spirit. Don't be afraid to acknowledge who you are. Only when mind and body are one, can you be the force of nature you are meant to be....just ask Ashley Oldenburg.
Zizi laughed in spite of herself. She looked into Sharon's face in the mirror.

"Do you really think that?"

Sharon said:
You're at a place right now, where you have nothing but space and opportunity to define the path you take in life, and I think YOU should be able to decide that. Not your mom, or anyone else.
Zizi nodded.

Sharon said:
I see something in you that tells me if Zach hadn't already offered, I would ask him to do a test shoot with you, just as he did our most recent edition, Jackie Deveraux. After this weekend, we'll get something set up for you and Zach at the KMA studio, and we'll go from there.
She took Sharon's card that she offered, and looked down at the elegant lettering.

"I guess it couldn't hurt to try it, and see how it goes?"

After all, the pictures might be terrible, and then that might be the end of it. Sharon turned her around so they were facing each other.

Sharon said:
If you have any other questions, or think of anything else you want to talk to me about, I'll be here all weekend. I'll see you at dinner.
"Thank you. I really do appreciate your help. And the opportunity."

Thunder crashed as Sharon left the room. Zizi went over to one of the bookshelves and started browing the spines. But she was also thinking over everything Sharon had said. Why did it seem so many people here this weekend thought more of her than she did of herself?

She chose a book, deciding to take it back to her room with her. The storm was making a book by the fire seem very inviting.

Status
Not open for further replies.