Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Dining Room

Alek sat at the table next to Sally. Thankfully Andre was next to Cassandra who was on Sally’s other side, because he couldn’t stand to look at that foreign motherfucker’s face one second longer. And he would be paying him back for that love tap to his jaw.

Things in the room were insane, but Alek’s mind kept going to Ava. To seeing her body on the floor, lifeless. He barely noticed all the hullabaloo, but Vivica was screeching, and he returned to the moment just in time to hear her say:

"Sorry..I'm just done with this BULLSHIT! This is a CIRCUS! I knew I shoulda taken my chances on the mountain."
“Look, no one is stopping you - go right ahead if you want to!”

For shit’s sake. Have at it, just stop yelling about it. But she didn’t, eventually pulling out her gun again and firing it at the Sheriff.

Sally: Sharon, DARLING, you know I love ya, but THIS is the limit! if you don't get CONTROL of madame HYSTERIA over there...I'm gonna have ALEK give her a trip to LALA LAND
Alek sneered at Vivica, his face saying just how much he was wanting Sally to give that order. He picked up Sally’s dropped glass, and went to the sideboard to refill it for her. With a dubious look at the glasses sitting there, he took the bottle back with him to his seat, setting the glass in front of Sally. It was up to her if she wanted to drink it, but he knew Ava’s drink was scotch, so he figured if they steered clear of that, they’d be okay.

He took a swig from the bottle, and satisfied that he wasn’t about to die, took one more. That was when the Sheriff pulled his gun on Vivica. Shit. Now he had to decide if he was going to try and save her or let her die. Decisions.

Sheriff said:
Mr. Armani, Ms. Spectra is a fine woman. The moment that I heard she and her guests were in danger, I came up here as quickly as i could. Sleepy Hollow isn't the big city. You're gonna have to understand our resources are not the same. Now i'm sorry if you are are disappointed that I didn't bring a swat team up here...but I'm here now, and I'll do my best to keep everyone safe until the rest of my men can get up here....and Alek will get the generators going.
“Yeah, about that, can I get back to it, or would you all rather I sit here all damn day?”

Hulsey said he wanted to have a look around, see the crime scenes.

Sally: I'll gladly show you around...
Like hell she would.

NOT ALONE, Sally. There’s still somebody out there killing people.”

He glanced at Cameron.

“Assuming they’re not sipping champagne in a hotel in Sleepy Hollow right now.”

Sally: Alek, darling...you have a very important job to do with the generators and the cable car. Don't worry, dear. I'll have Andre and Cassandra with me. Besides, Hulsey is no threat! he's been here before...we've had a drink or two together.
Alek eyed Hulsey.

“Yeah, I remember. Anything happens you radio me.”

He turned his don’t fuck with me eye onto Andre.

“And you, anything happens to Sally and I’m holding you responsible.”

With one last reluctant look at Sally, he was on his way back to the totally fucked generator.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Dining Room

After helping get Sharon to a seat, Zizi sat in her chair in the dining room, in a daze. Zach's reaction to seeing Ava - like that - was so heart wrenching. And it was hard to avoid the idea now that there was someone killing people here in this mansion. People were understandably going crazy, but Zizi just stared, sinking deeper into Zach's jacket. A maid came in with her mother in tow, who didn't look happy about it, and whose eyes narrowed perceptibly at the sight of her daughter wearing a leather jacket.

There was a lot of discussion, mainly about how they were going to get out of here (the same way they got in), why the Sheriff came along (maniac in town) and who was the killer (could be anyone). Zoos didn't really have much to add, but it gave her a sense of comfort to have the police there. Of course, then he started being pretty nasty, which was decidedly not comforting. Somehow Ashley had become the top suspect. Probably because if that were the case, she was in town and the rest of them were safe. Which Zizi thought was probably wishful thinking.

"She's VERY proficient in weapons..and illegal substances, which would make her a PRIME candidate at knowing where to stab the woman left in the bathtub, and she's prone to fits of jealousy, and BOTH of the women who've died here have likely BONKED our resident photographer, Zach Armani very recently."
Zizi swallowed hard. Ashley was boisterous, and...needy. But was she a killer?

Cameron said:
"These people might feed you a line of bullshit about how she's their friend and she never would..but SOMEBODY is killing people around here, Andy Griffith, and chances are..it's somebody's FRIEND."
"But Ava was her best friend. Surely she wouldn't...?"

She wanted to believe it, but everyone was starting to look like a suspect. Was it Alek, as Andre said, or Jackie, or Ashley, or Cameron? Or one of the others? It was all so unbelievable...

And then it became moreso as Zach was leaping across the table at Cameron, everyone was shouting, Vivica fired the gun she was holding, and started yelling demands.

"You get a helicopter here, and BACK UP in the next forty five minutes, or I'm blowing you to smithereens."
"Calm down, Vivica, please."

Of course her voice was lost in the uproar, but Zach was able to talk Vivica down, with the Sheriff's guns trained at her through Zach's back. Zizi held her breath until the danger seemed to have passed, everyone calming down.

Sheriff said:
Now, like I said earlier, I'm here to help, if you all will cooperate.
"Everyone is cooperating, Sheriff, just please, help us all get out of this."

He wanted to see the crime scenes, and Sally offered to show him, which Alek took exception to before she convinced him to get back out to the generator.

"What should the rest of us do?"

Her eyes slid to Zach, wanting nothing more than to put a hand on his arm and comfort him in this moment.

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
The Dining Room

Andrew was despondent. Tears kept coming to his eyes at the thought of that poor girl, that poor beautiful girl, dead, poisoned.

How could this be happening? And at Sally's?

This was a place of safety. Of art, light, culture. It wasn't a place where people got murdered. But one might be a crime but two was a pattern, and it sounded like Marissa made three. How dare they keep Marissa's murder from Sally. She should have been told. Maybe all this could have been prevented. Maybe Ava would still be alive.

This whole thing was a nightmare, and as he sat at the table it became increasingly surreal. There were guns and shouting and fighting (though not nearly enough aimed in the direction of Alek). Why wasn't anyone else seeing that he was the killer? OBVIOUSLY. He was a degenerate, who preyed on every model who stepped through Sally's door, and he was the last person with Ava (the fucker).

IF somebody does something to earn getting shot, then we are counting on YOU to take care of it. Until then, hold your fire."
"Feel free to accidentally graze the neanderthal to Sally's right. Trust me, it would not be a waste of ammo."

Alek: "I'm going to send that killer your way next, you little shit for brains."

The two glared at each other, but then the Sheriff started talking again, so their little repartee was interrupted. Until Alek, of course, had to be a dick.

“Yeah, about that, can I get back to it, or would you all rather I sit here all damn day?”
"And by all means, keep drinking, I'm sure that will help you get the job done faster."

Andrew rolled his eyes. Where had Sally found this guy?

Hulsey said he wanted to have a look around, and Sally offered to show him, which Alek took offense at, of course, because no one could protect Sally but him. Dicktard. Sally told him he and Cassandra would be with her, which made the asshole turn to him as if he cared about anything Alek was about to say.

Alek said:
“And you, anything happens to Sally and I’m holding you responsible.”
"Whatever you say, Brutus."

Finally, he left, and Andrew turned to put a hand on Sally's shoulder.

Andrew leveled a serious look at her.

"I'd suggest praying."

Charope

Brilliant Confrontation
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Alycia Barnett
Residence
Themyscira
Missions
Ability
Amazon attributes & abilities; Feminum bracelets; Silver Bow & Zeus' Divine Lightning
Spectra Mansion- Dining Room

:: Ava, Morgaine and Marissa, all dead. It was open season on KMA, and despite Sharon trying to keep the surviving models together, there were some, namely Vivica Lennox that were showing their true colors in this crisis, and it was a sad, INFURIATING thing to see.::

:: Vivica had pulled a GUN on her, a GUN! Jackie was seething. The more she saw of Vivica's true colors in a crisis, the less respect she had for this woman. How DARE she presume to pass judgement on Jackie the way she did!::

:: In any other time and place, Jackie would've put Vivica down on the floor and knocked her out, but there was a crisis at hand, things always have a way of rapidly shifting, so for now, the score settling would have to wait till later.::

:: Zizi, Zach and Sheriff Hulsey arrived, and an attempt at restoring order was made as they all filed into the dining room and seated themselves.::

:: But then, as the Sheriff, who obviously didn't care for Vivica, began to address the group, Vivica had ANOTHER outburst, this one more outrageous and destructive than the last one.::

:: Sharon was truly distraught, and Jackie put her arm around Sharon, taking her hand, offering support as best she could, while Sally was threatening to have Alek knock Vivica out!

DAMMIT, Vivica! What the HELL is wrong with you!? You're NOT helping!

:: And Sharon...her family was falling apart before her very eyes, it was no wonder she was in the state that she was in!::

:: The sheriff drew forth two colt pythons, and took aim at Vivica. He was going to shoot her! Jackie inhaled sharply. But Zach got involved, as only he could, and attempted to talk Vivica down, before finally ORDERING her to sit down and not do anything else.::

:: The change in his voice even caused Jackie to jolt a bit.::

:: The sheriff continued to aim at Vivica, until the woman complied, he then threatened her, and spoke in a tone that was tinged with...something else. Something her mama had taught her to be on the look out for.::

:: there was more going on with the sheriff's hostility toward her than her being loud and disorderly, and Jackie couldn't help but feel some concern for her over that. Still, after the way Vivica had insulted her, and made such disparaging remarks about her, even going so far as to FALSELY accuse her of murdering Morgaine , Marissa and Ava!? Jackie was NOT inclined to take any meaningful action of Vivica's behalf. She'd already demonstrated earlier that she was in a "every woman for herself" mentality.::

:: Jackie tried her best to comfort Sharon, while Zach bridged the gap between the group and Sheriff Hulsey.::

:: Soon, the Sheriff declared he would view the victims, and inspect this mansion. Sally offered to show him around, to the LOUD objection of Alek.::

:: Truth be told, Jackie preferred Andre to Alek. She'd always gone for the artistic types, they had passion, and they had heart. But it was clear that Alek cared about Sally, and he wanted her to be safe. Jackie couldn't fault him for that. Poor Sally, this was her showplace, and from all accounts, it was THE destination for the fashion elite, both for business and pleasure...NOW it was a house of the dead! How awful she must be feeling! Still Sally seemed comfortable with Hulsey. That had to be a good sign. She urged Alek to return to working on the generators and the cable care, while Cassandra and Andre would join her in showing Hulsey around. Alek returned to his task...but it was clearly a cloud hung over him. Ava's death had gotten to him and Andre both. Jackie looked over at the new covered body of Ava, still in the living room. She looked away, shutting her eyes tightly.::

Ava...

:: She'd been SINCERE when she said she'd protect herself and Ava...but you cant physically fight POISON!::

DAMMIT!

Her eyes slid to Zach, wanting nothing more than to put a hand on his arm and comfort him in this moment.
Help me with Sharon...

[ Jackie said in a low tone, to BOTH of them.]

Dina: Well what about ME? I'd feel MUCH safer with a man nearby

:: With Zach, Alek and Andre tied up, that left Cameron, and apparently Dina wasn't impressed by that idea. Jackie smirked::

Jackie: I'm sure Cameron feels the same way.

Sheriff: Ms. Deveraux, you, Miss York, and Mr. Armani can take Ms. Kelly to her room. It appears she needs to lay down. The rest of you STAY HERE until I return.

:: Vivica storms out to the garden, which is easily viewed from the windows of the dining room::

Dina: Good...she's a MANIAC. The further she is from me, the BETTER I feel.

Jackie: Come on, Sharon...let's get you to your room.

:: Zach helps Sharon up. The woman looks pale, and seems like she could be going catatonic.::

Seer said:
:: As Sally leads the Sheriff away, followed by Cassandra and Andre, Jackie, Zizi and Zach take Sharon to her room::

:: Zach checks the room thoroughly, and when he's sure no one is hiding inside, Jackie and Zizi bring Sharon in, and help her to lay down. Jackie covers her with a blanket. ::

Jackie: Sharon...can I get you anything?

:: Sharon doesn't respond.::

:: Zach tries...and she doesn't respond to him either. The look on his face says it all. ::

:: Soon, the trio are standing outside of Sharon's suite::

Zizi: I feel so badly for Sharon.

Jackie: I can't imagine how this must feel for her...

::Zizi expresses worry for ALL of them::

Jackie: Oh....don't worry. We have Sheriff Hulsey to protect us!

:: But the tone in Jackie's voice indicates to Zach and Zizi she's not entirely convinced. This encourages Zizi to give voice to her feeling about him as well::

Zizi: He...seems like he's an IDIOT.

Jackie: Hmm...I don't know. An IDIOT couldn't climb up this mountain. I don't think he's as dumb as he might portray. There's a bit of "Deputy Dewey" (from Scream) going on there, And he clearly doesn't like Vivica. But Sally and the others recognized him from before. he's been here before, and Sally seems comfortable with him! So that counts for something....right?

:: They look at Zach, before Zizi turns to Jackie::

Zizi: speaking of protection...the way you took down Cameron King?

Jackie: He had it coming. He insulted Morgaine, and he was very inappropriate with me. He needs to understand that he doesn't get to say what he wants, AND dictate someone's response to it. Morgaine told me on the way up here that he's a bully, a predator. Well I'm NOBODY'S PREY.

:: Jackie didn't comment on her skills as a martial artist, but it was clear this was a strong, resourceful woman. Zach learned this about her early on. ::

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Living Room

Hulsey: little girl, I've been shooting longer than you've been ALIVE. DROP IT before i put you down like the rabid BITCH that you are!

Zach almost turned on the so-called Sheriff, but it was more important to keep Viv from getting shot. Still, that threat would stick with him. He first tried appealing to Viv, and when that didn’t work, he took a more aggressive approach.

Hulsey: Mr. Armani, Ms. Spectra is a fine woman. The moment that I heard she and her guests were in danger, I came up here as quickly as i could. Sleepy Hollow isn't the big city. You're gonna have to understand our resources are not the same. Now i'm sorry if you are are disappointed that I didn't bring a swat team up here...but I'm here now, and I'll do my best to keep everyone safe until the rest of my men can get up here....and Alek will get the generators going.

“Sheriff, we appreciate your efforts. But we ARE used to a higher standard of police response, in the city. You’ll have to forgive our disappointment.”

Hulsey: Now, like I said earlier, I'm here to help, if you all will cooperate.

Zizi: Everyone is cooperating, Sheriff, just please, help us all get out of this.

Hulsey: And one more thing, Mr. Armani, you keep that little girl << Vivica>> on a short leash, and out of my way, or the next time she tries me, I'll put her down, PERMANENTLY.

That was the last straw. Zach turned sharply to face the man.

“Hulsey, now YOU listen. It doesn’t MATTER if you’re getting shot at, as a law enforcement officer, you’re expected to conduct yourself with professionalism. You want us to show you respect and cooperation? Then you’d better extend courtesy and understanding to each and every one of us, most especially those who are exhibiting clear signs of distress and trauma. (Viv). You may not be as well equipped as the big city precinct, but in this day and age? You ought to act like you’re being recorded at all times. Because let me tell you something, if I hear you call any of these ladies a ‘bitch’ again, — or refer to any of them in a derogatory manner — you and the city of Sleepy Hollow will be sued into bankruptcy. And after your career has been destroyed due to your obvious bigotry and you are stripped of your badge? You’ll still have to answer to ME, and at that point? It won’t matter how Gods-damned long you’ve been shooting.”

He said, and somehow despite not having a gun in his hand, Zach had become suddenly very scary. He stared Hulsey down, with all the confidence of the most dangerous man in the room. Zach was a very nice and easygoing guy, but if someone threatened (or hurt) someone he cared about? There was a dark side waiting for the offender. The Sheriff was testing that limit. It no longer mattered if Vivica was in the wrong for overreacting and shooting at the man. Zach was still on her side, as he would have been for anyone he considered family.

Sally Spectra: okay, Hulsey, now that THAT'S settled, how can I help you?

There was a short discussion between some of the others. Hulsey wanted to see Morgaine’s remains, and Zach was secretly grateful he didn’t have to take part in that. Alek didn’t want Sally to go anywhere alone with Hulsey, and it was the one thing Zach could agree with him on. It was established that Andrew and Cassandra would accompany Sally.

Zizi: What should the rest of us do?

Andrew: I'd suggest praying.

“If that’s working at all, it’s sure hard to tell.”

Zach commented. Being a mildly religious man, he’d prayed to the Gods last night, that they’d all make it through this horror. Now Ava was dead and he wasn’t even sure Ash was okay. Sharon was clearly in shock. Vivica was on the verge of hysteria. Zach himself felt like he was trudging through a nightmare.

Sheriff: Ms. Deveraux, you, Miss York, and Mr. Armani can take Ms. Kelly to her room. It appears she needs to lay down. The rest of you STAY HERE until I return.

Vivica immediately disregarded those directions, and stormed off for the gardens, while Jackie kept her cool and turned to Zach and Zizi.
Jackie: Help me with Sharon...

“Alright.”

He said, even though he still had that nagging feeling like they should stay together as a group. The Sheriff’s arrival had NOT done anything to help Zach feel a sense of security.

Dina: Well what about ME? I'd feel MUCH safer with a man nearby.

Zach couldn’t blame her, but he wasn’t about to volunteer to stay by Dina’s side, even if it WAS Zizi’s mother. Sharon took priority in Zach’s mind, which was convenient since Zach really disliked being within earshot of Dina.

They took Sharon back to her suite, and helped her into bed.

Jackie: Sharon...can I get you anything?

Sharon didn’t even acknowledge the question. Zach sat next to her on the bed, his hand on Sharon’s shoulder. He appealed to her as well, but she was clearly overwhelmed. Zach looked up at Zizi and Jackie, then shook his head softly.

“Let’s give her some peace and quiet.”

He said, and they shuffled out to the hallway.

Zizi: I feel so badly for Sharon.

Jackie: I can't imagine how this must feel for her...

“I can.”

He said, but that was about all he could get out. He leaned back against the wall for support. Zizi, selfless and kind, expressed concern. Zach wanted to pull her into a close hug, but he wasn’t sure how appropriate that would be, so he held back, and just gave her a look of deep appreciation.

Jackie: Oh....don't worry. We have Sheriff Hulsey to protect us!

Her sarcasm was unmistakable. Zach huffed loudly to express his disapproval.

Zizi: He...seems like he's an IDIOT.

Jackie: Hmm...I don't know. An IDIOT couldn't climb up this mountain. I don't think he's as dumb as he might portray. There's a bit of "Deputy Dewey" (from Scream) going on there, And he clearly doesn't like Vivica. But Sally and the others recognized him from before. he's been here before, and Sally seems comfortable with him! So that counts for something....right?

“Sure, it counts for something. But I don’t like him, or his attitude. He’s not the kind of Sheriff that inspires confidence, that’s for sure.”

Zizi: speaking of protection...the way you took down Cameron King?

Jackie: He had it coming. He insulted Morgaine, and he was very inappropriate with me. He needs to understand that he doesn't get to say what he wants, AND dictate someone's response to it. Morgaine told me on the way up here that he's a bully, a predator. Well I'm NOBODY'S PREY.

“Good. Keep your eyes open, Jackie. Ash may be a huntress, but she isn’t a murderer. Whoever killed Morgaine and Ava is still here. I suspect Cameron, but then I hate that jerk, so it’s possible I’m biased.”

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Dining Room

Zach told Sheriff Hulsey about himself, which admittedly made him seem very badass, which in turn made Zizi melt a little in her seat. As the tension in the room lessened however, plans were made. The Sheriff was about to leave them alone while Sally, Andre & Cassandra showed him about the mansion. So she asked what the rest of them should do in the meantime. She never wished she had gone to school for engineering more than in that moment, so she could be of some use.

"I'd suggest praying."
Zizi wasn't sure if he was serious, or not. But it certainly didn't feel like much help, in any case.

Help me with Sharon...
She was happy to have something to do, and came up beside Zach to help get Sharon to her room.

Dina: Well what about ME? I'd feel MUCH safer with a man nearby.
Well, you're not getting mine, Mother.

Zizi feigned like that was the most wonderful idea she'd ever heard.

"Oh that's perfect! The two of you will have so much to talk about!"

And she hurried out of the room with the others. When they reached Sharon's room, they helped her to lie down while Zach checked the room. Zizi went to the bath and brought back a cold washcloth for her forehead. There was nothing else they could do, and they moved outside so she could get some rest.

"I feel so badly for Sharon. She doesn't deserve any of this."

She glanced at the others.

"Not that any of you do."

Jackie said she couldn't imagine what it must be like for Sharon, but Zach said a curt, I can that made Zizi's heart go out to him. He was leaning against the wall like he might collapse if it wasn't there, so she reached out and touched his arm.

"How about you? Are you okay, Zach?"

She lowered her eyes shyly, realizing how ridiculous that sounded.

"I mean, under the circumstances. Would you like to sit down?"

Jackie expressed her misgivings about the Sheriff, and Zizi added her disappointment in his prowess as well, while Zach made a noise that said all that needed to be said.

“Ash may be a huntress, but she isn’t a murderer. Whoever killed Morgaine and Ava is still here. I suspect Cameron, but then I hate that jerk, so it’s possible I’m biased.”
Zizi shuddered, despite the jacket. It was too much to be believed.

"The terrible thing is it could be almost anyone. Not just us guests, but the staff...someone not even staying here..."

Persephone
Persephone
LOL @ you're not getting mine mother. Dammmnn, I can see a sequel already: Ghost Stories Obsession. :P

Recall

Belle Epoque
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Vivica Lennox
Missions
Ability
Total Memory Recall, Photographic Reflexes, Super Senses
Zizi: "Calm down, Vivica, please."

Ok, she knew she was being pretty reckless in this moment. But to be honest? Any one of these people could be a goddamn serial killer including the weird cop in front of her, and it was beginning to drive her mad that they kept getting herded like cattle into small rooms and small groups, just made to wait while nobody actually DID anything. Vivica was not the type of girl to go with the flow, her career was PROOF of that, and while everybody might have thought she had lost it, she felt saner than she had in ages. SHE had the gun. SHE had the control...and she had enough money and connections that she KNEW she could blow this RACIST ass cop's block off and get away with it. In fact, she kind of enjoyed everybody looking at her as if she was crazy, because if the killer REALLY was among her? They would know that Vivica Lennox would NOT go down without a fight. Or easily. She would STRUGGLE. She would fight BACK. She would make her death NOT WORTH IT to a killer.

Zach: "We DON'T know..And you aren't the only one with suspicions, okay? But on the off chance he IS the sheriff, I'd rather you didn't get into a gun battle. So let's just all remain calm. IF somebody does something to earn getting shot, then we are counting on YOU to take care of it. Until then, hold your fire."

Andrew: "Feel free to accidentally graze the neanderthal to Sally's right. Trust me, it would NOT be a waste of ammo."

"Didn't you hear this bastard Zach? Talking to me like I'm Beulah the goddamn maid? He's a RACIST and in case you haven't turned on a television in the last DECADE you'll see that when it comes to LAW ENFORCEMENT? I'd rather take my chances with a SERIAL KILLER..at least they'd ADMIT they want me dead."

She cocked her gun again. If Zach was going to be a little bitch and play therapist she was going to have to CARVE a path out of here for herself and she pulled the gun to her shoulder again, ready to FIRE and end the bastard right then.

Zach: "Vivica Lennox."

A rush of blood went to her cheeks as the stern and deep resonance of his voice scared her and filled her with desire. For a moment the hairs on the back of her neck raised as goosebumps quivered over her entire body. Zach was taking their private relationship and bringing it into the room with everybody else. It was almost as if she didn't have control. She reverted to her sub nature as she looked at Zach, fighting the look of longing in her eyes.

"SIT down...And don't you waste any more ammo."

Sally: "You better LISTEN to him, girl, if you know what's GOOD for you."

She sat. The type of relationship she had with Zach was pretty dark and primal, but it was one built out of respect. She was a woman in charge of her entire life. A bitch in the boardroom, and a boss on social media. But there was a side to Vivica that yearned to be disciplined, to NOT be in control all of the time, to let somebody with rough hands and facial hair do with her what he wanted. If he was playing this card, per the rules of their "relationship" she knew she needed to obey.

Zach: "HULSEY, we've been trapped up here with a homicidal maniac, watching our loved ones DROP DEAD left and right, and we're all on edge. You going to make this BETTER, or WORSE?"

"Exactly."

Hulsey: "Mr. Armani, Ms. Spectra is a fine woman. The moment that I heard she and her guests were in danger, I came up here as quickly as I could. Sleepy Hollow isn't the big city. You're gonna have to understand our resources are not the same. Now I'm sorry if you are dissappointed that I didn't bring a swat team up here...but I'm here now, and I'll do my best to keep everyone safe until the rest of my men can get up here...and Alek will get the generators going."

Alek: "Yeah, about that, can I get back to it, or would you rather I sit here all damn day?"

Andrew: "And by all means, keep drinking, I'm sure that will help you get the job done faster."

Well Andrew certainly felt a certain type of way about Alek, didn't he? At least Alek was doing something. He wasn't playing BUTT BOY to Cameron King all last night like Andrew.

"Ugh. I should have banged that dirty white boy when I had the chance. At least he seemed like he had some SENSE."

"Oh this is just STUPID."

Hulsey: "And one more thing, Mr. Armani, you keep that little girl on a short leash, and out of my way, or the next time she tries me, I'll put her down, PERMANENTLY."

Zach: “Hulsey, now YOU listen. It doesn’t MATTER if you’re getting shot at, as a law enforcement officer, you’re expected to conduct yourself with professionalism. You want us to show you respect and cooperation? Then you’d better extend courtesy and understanding to each and every one of us, most especially those who are exhibiting clear signs of distress and trauma. (Viv). You may not be as well equipped as the big city precinct, but in this day and age? You ought to act like you’re being recorded at all times. Because let me tell you something, if I hear you call any of these ladies a ‘bitch’ again, — or refer to any of them in a derogatory manner — you and the city of Sleepy Hollow will be sued into bankruptcy. And after your career has been destroyed due to your obvious bigotry and you are stripped of your badge? You’ll still have to answer to ME, and at that point? It won’t matter how Gods-damned long you’ve been shooting.”

Yeah...Zach was giving a bit of an "ALL LIVES MATTER" response. It wasn't the ticket. She appreciated that he stood up for her, but he just couldn't get what THIS was between the Sheriff and Vivica.

"Did you mean leash or CHAINS, Hulsey? I know this backwards ass town might be a bit behind the times, but just so you know? Bitches like me can vote now. And own property. And spitfire fat little PIGGIES if they write checks with their MOUTHS that their ASSES can't catch."

Sally: "okay, Hulsey, now that THAT'S settled, how can I help you?"

Hulsey: "FIRST I want to see the victims, and take a look around this place. I know I've been here before, Ms. Spectra but that was pleasure. This is police business."

"Oh please don't tell me Sally FUCKED this racist ass podunk little bitch."

Sally: "I'll gladly show you around..."

Alek: "NOT ALONE, Sally. There's still somebody out there killing people. Assuming they're not sipping champagne in a hotel in Sleepy Hollow right now."

"Not unless you WANT to get butchered."

Sally: "Alek, darling..you have a very important job to do with the generators and the cable car. Don't worry, dear. I'll have Andre and Casandra with me. Besides, Hulsey is no threat! He's been here before...we've had a drink or two together."

"VOMIT."

Alek: "Yeah, I remember. Anything happens you radio me. [to Andre] And you, anything happens to Sally and I'm holding you responsible."

Andrew: "Whatever you say, Brutus."

Zizi: "What should the rest of us do?"

Andrew: "I'd suggest praying."

Zach: "If that's working at all, it's sure hard to tell."

"Yeah...praying you don't get butchered like a lamb."

Everyone started talking again and inserting the dumbest of opinions into the dumbest places she could imagine. She was NOT going to die on some mountain with these people, but NOBODY seemed to be on her side. They thought she was crazy...but ALL of them seemed resolved to be LED through this process and that just WASN'T how Vivica operated. It WASN'T from where she came. People didn't sit around and WAIT to get killed where she was from. They DIDN'T trust law enforcement, and they SURE as hell didn't listen to idiots talk about the most effective way to get MASSACRED. She ignored everybody and ran out into the garden, to be alone with her thoughts.

"What am I going to do?"

The ONLY people she would have trusted in this situation...odd as it may have seemed would have been Ashley, Ava...and Morgaine..and two out of the three were dead and the other had SMARTLY gotten off the mountain. She KNEW she should have gone with Ashley. Vivica may have not been an expert HIKER or mountain woman, but she was confident enough in herself that she KNEW she could have gotten down okay. Now it seemed as if her days were numbered. She didn't trust anybody around her outside of maybe Zach..and nobody wanted to listen to her. They all wanted to go with the flow.

But she was alone now? And with everybody preoccupied..she COULD make an escape? She could run off down the mountain and figure her shit out herself. Even if she had to gnaw off her own arm, or died of starvation, it was better than letting some sick pervert getting her in a beautiful mansion. Vivica walked towards the edge of the garden, deciding whether or not she would make a break for it.

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
Didn't you hear this bastard Zach? Talking to me like I'm Beulah the goddamn maid !!!!

Prophet

White King
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cameron King
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Telepathy, Psionic, Telekinetic, Empathy, Flash Premonition
Zach: "Just what exactly are you IMPLYING?!"

"I think I was being pretty clear, fuckwad. But allow me to spell it out for you in language you might understand!"

Cameron began to gesture overtly and almost pantomime to Zach.

"Blonde lady...she fight. she hunt. She stab Morgaine!"

Zach: "You SHUT your filthy mouth, before I put my FIST in it."

"Buy a boy dinner FIRST, Zachary. My god, I'm not a savage!"

Zach: "Gods ALMIGHTY, have some respect for the dead! YOU may not care about anybody but yourself, but the rest of us cared deeply about Morgain and Ava, they were f--"

God Zach was so goddamn fucking annoying.

"These people might feed you a line of bullshit about how she's their friend and she never would...but SOMEBODY is killing people around here, Andy Griffith, and chances are...it's somebody's FRIEND."

Zach: "YOU SON OF A B--"

Zach LUNGED forward towards him and Cameron smiled. Zach was so EASILY riled up, so deeply committed to his persona of being the biggest sleazeball of all time whilst sitting on a white horse with a bouqet of roses, it was hilarious. Zach was a BUG who needed to be SQUASHED and if he thought he could barrel through Cameron easily? He would be WRONG.

<< BANG! >>

Vivica: "ENOUGH of THIS! Cameron! Shut UP! You don't get BROWNIE points for not being a mass murderer, so just LAY OFF you DOLT!"

"Says the woman COCKING a RIFLE! You've fucking LOST it Lennox!"

But it WAS rather delicious to watch. Who knew Lennox's feathers could ruffle so easily. He had said any number of horrible things about her over the years, and she hadn't so much as bat an eyelash. To see her now? So vulnerable. So scared and afraid. Well? it gave Cameron a boner, and he covered his pants with his hands, not really worried about what anybody else was saying because again, he really didn't' care. They tried to talk Vivica off a ledge, but Cameron was HOPING she'd go postal. If anything, it proved to Cameron that Vivica was not in fact the killer. She was friend in this case and not foe. Everybody was trying to figure out what to do.

Dina: "Well what about ME? I'd feel MUCH safer with a man nearby."

Jackie: "I'm sure Cameron feels the same way."

"Why don't you let me underneath that skirt of yours and I can SHOW you how wrong you are, sweet potato?"

Everybody went and scrambled and he was left with only a few people for the moment.

"So...is everybody just going to get my positively smashing take down of Ashley's character? We're just going to sleep on her whereabouts and pretend she's not a psycho killer?"

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
LOL @ Sweet potato!
Persephone
Persephone
Cameron talking like a neanderthal to Zach LOL

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Residence Hall

After checking Sharon’s room to make sure she wouldn’t get murdered while taking a nap, they tried to console her, to no avail. Zach suggested they move out to the hallway to talk, and they exchanged words of concern for Sharon’s well-being. Jackie couldn’t imagine what Sharon was going through, but Zach could, and he admitted as much. It would be easy to slip into a state of shock, after the losses they’d sustained.

Zizi: How about you? Are you okay, Zach?

Zach, leaned against the wall, offered Zizi a wan smile. WAS he okay? Hardly. But how could he acknowledge that right now? He couldn’t focus on the negativity, he had to stay positive. There were enough people losing their cool, there were enough people overcome by fear. Zach could identify with Jackie’s mindset: stay composed, and fight. He wasn’t going to be easy prey either.

Zizi: I mean, under the circumstances. Would you like to sit down?

She asked, and he gave a little chuckle, then cleared his throat.

“Thanks Ziz, but I’m not sure that would help. I think I’d like a drink, and something to do, something to take my mind off this whole mess, you know?”

Of course, it was difficult to ignore the whole mess entirely. They talked about the Sheriff, and the lack of confidence he inspired. Zach put in a word of defense for Ashley, because he couldn’t fathom her as the murderer. He also suggested it was Cameron, but acknowledged his own bias.

Zizi: The terrible thing is it could be almost anyone. Not just us guests, but the staff...someone not even staying here...

She said, sounding worried. Zach stood up from the wall and instinctively put his arm around her shoulders. Somehow he drew strength from it, in trying to be reassuring, he felt useful again.

“Don’t worry, Zizi. No matter WHO it is, I won’t let them hurt you.”

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Outside Sharon's Room

Zizi looked at Zach with worried eyes. She could see how much all of this was affecting him - and understandably so. But she didn't know what she could do, if anything, to help. So she asked if he was okay, then realized how stupid a question that was, then asked if wanted to sit down, because she couldn't think of anything else to say.

“Thanks Ziz, but I’m not sure that would help. I think I’d like a drink, and something to do, something to take my mind off this whole mess, you know?”
"I'm sure we could find a bottle of something around here somewhere."

She gave him an encouraging smile, and the discussion turned to the Sheriff, and Zach defending Ashley. She commented how it was like there was hardly anyone to trust, and it was true. The killer could be any of them, or none of them. And the fact was, they just didn't know. Zach put his arm around her, and in spite of everything that was going on, her heart fluttered, and she felt better.

Zach said:
“Don’t worry, Zizi. No matter WHO it is, I won’t let them hurt you.”
She smiled genuinely up at him.

"Thanks. Does it make me sound crazy if I say I believe you?"

She looked away, then chuckled.

"I think I could use that drink now too."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Residence Hall

Zach leaned against the wall out in the corridor as the weight settled on him. Morgaine, stabbed. Ava, poisoned. Ashley, left. Sharon, catatonic. Vivica, unhinged. The situation was dire, and Zach didn’t know what the fuck to do. He mentioned that it’d be nice to have a drink to take the edge off.

Zizi: I'm sure we could find a bottle of something around here somewhere.

She encouraged, and Zach was just about to say they didn’t have to scrounge around, because he had a secure cabinet in his room for special occasions, but then the conversation shifted to discussing the efficacy of their recently arrived law enforcement official. Zach just huffed his annoyance with that, and then made sure they both knew that Ashley wasn’t behind this mess. Zizi was worried that it could be anybody. Zach comforted her, and promised he wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

Zizi: Thanks. Does it make me sound crazy if I say I believe you?

Zach smiled, and shook his head gently.

“After Vivica shot at the Sheriff and set the ‘crazy’ bar so high? You’ll have to try harder than THAT to sound crazy.”

Zizi: I think I could use that drink now too.

Excellent.

He thought, and nodded eagerly as he dug around in his pocket for the key to his suite.

“Jackie?”

He offered, but she was already shaking her head.

Jackie: No thanks, I’d like to keep a clear head. And shouldn’t we stay with Sharon?

Zach gestured to the door that was literally right across the hall, not five steps from Sharon’s.

“My suite is just right here. And I was planning on locking her door.”

He said, holding up the key to her suite. Still, Jackie insisted on staying, and so it was decided she would go in, and lock the door behind her, until the Sheriff came around. Zach shrugged, and flipped around the keys until he got to his own.

“We’ll be right here if you need anything.”

He reminded her, and then he held the door to his suite open for Zizi. It was like stepping back into the gothic revival era. Cherrywood paneled walls, carved wood furniture with wrought iron accents, and a rich but dark color scheme. There was a large sitting room, with large leather wingback chairs, and a matching loveseat. Off to the right, he had a stone patio terrace that overlooked the garden, and off to the left was the bedroom. Zach gestured for Zizi to sit.

“Make yourself comfortable, please.”

He insisted, as he went to the liquor cabinet, keys still in hand. Everything was exactly as he left it, but he still didn’t take any chances with the open bottles. There was a backup bottle of Disaronno, still sealed, and he grabbed that, along with a couple of cans of Minute Maid lemonade.

“Everything is a little dusty, but that just means nobody has messed with it for a while.”

He said, setting the bottle and mixers on the cherrywood coffee table, then going back for a couple of glasses. The middle of the stack wasn’t so bad as far as the dust went, so he wiped the rims with his shirt as he brought them back.

“This’ll be the closest we can get to Amaretto Sours.... sorry there’s no ice, but to be honest, I don’t think I could trust anything from the kitchen, after what they said happened to Ava.”

He explained, pouring them each about half a glass of the cordial, and then topping the lowball glasses off with the lemonade. He was about to hand her a glass when he caught himself, and he looked at her suspiciously, a crooked smile working it’s way across his lips.

“Wait.... you’re old enough to drink, right? Because I definitely don’t want the Sheriff busting me on contributing to the delinquency of a minor.”

He teased, even as he handed her the drink.

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Sharon's Room

Zizi felt useless, standing in the hallway, a potential murderer around every corner. It all seemed so unreal, and yet she knew it was. That if they didn't get out of here soon, they could all be killed. She felt like her life had just started, only to be snuffed out when she didn't even know why this was happening. And there was Zach, who was being so kind to her, so strong despite the fact three of his friends had just died. He told her that he wouldn't let anything happen to her, and somehow, she believed it. But his suggestion of a drink didn't seem like a bad one, either. His room was right across the hall, but as they moved to go inside, Jackie protested and wanted to stay with Sharon. So they watched her go in the room and lock the door, then headed across to find something to drink.

Zach held the door for her, and she slipped inside. It was so different from the rest of the mansion, all dark wood and iron. Somehow it suited Zach perfectly.

“Make yourself comfortable, please.”
She sat down on the loveseat, feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything, but glad to be sitting. Zach fetched the drinks and returned.

[qutoe=Zach]“Everything is a little dusty, but that just means nobody has messed with it for a while.”[/quote]

"All the better."

Zach said:
“This’ll be the closest we can get to Amaretto Sours.... sorry there’s no ice, but to be honest, I don’t think I could trust anything from the kitchen, after what they said happened to Ava.”
Zizi gave him a wan smile.

"I don't expect a professional mixologist at this particular moment, Zach."

He held out the glass, then hesitated, before handing it to her.

Zach said:
“Wait.... you’re old enough to drink, right? Because I definitely don’t want the Sheriff busting me on contributing to the delinquency of a minor.”
"I'm twenty three."

She scoffed, taking the glass from him. She brought the glass to her lips and took a drink. It did not make her feel stronger, or braver. Tears started to come to her eyes, and she spoke softly, with bitterness.

"I'm twenty three, but no one would know it. I might as well be twelve, for all I've seen of the world."

She shook her head, angry with herself, with her mother, with this situation.

"I'm going to die here, and I might as well never have lived. I wasted so much time."

She blinked and tears fell down her cheeks, and Zizi's hand went to her mouth as she tried to compose herself, before taking another large drink. She looked down at her lap.

"I've never done anything. Never lived on my own. Never had a real job. Never told my mother to stick it."

She paused, sniffling.

"I've never been in love. Never..."

She raised her eyes to his face, and flushed deep red.

"You know."

She dabbed at her eyes with her sleeve.

"I don't want to die, Zach. I don't want to die without ever feeling anything."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Zach’s Suite

Zach apologized for the lack of ice, and the rather pitiful excuse for a cocktail. He made up for it by making it suitably strong, and explaining his paranoia with regards to the kitchen.

Zizi: I don’t expect a professional mixologist at this particular moment, Zach.

He chuckled as he sat next to her, reaching for the glasses to hand her one, before pausing to double-check that he wasn’t going to get himself arrested.

Zizi: I'm twenty three.

His grin finished taking over his mouth. That mystery, solved smoothly. And now he could rest assured that he wasn’t a total perv. He took a big gulp. It was lukewarm, but still somehow good. He gave the sigh of a quenched thirst, but when he turned to ask Zizi how she liked hers, he froze. He’d made her cry? How the hell?? Didn’t women like it when you assumed they were younger than they actually were?

“Oh, I didn’t mean anything by it...”

He began, because that was usually a good start.

Zizi: I'm twenty three, but no one would know it. I might as well be twelve, for all I've seen of the world.

He felt a tangible sense of relief that he hadn’t offended her.

“Hey, you’re in your prime right now, you’ve got plenty of time to travel. There’s a couple of openings at the Kelly Modeling Agency....”

He joked darkly, a little gallows humor. If he didn’t joke, he’d sob.

“We go to Milan, Paris, Tokyo, all over.”

He tried, but she kept on thinking out loud.

Zizi: I'm going to die here, and I might as well never have lived. I wasted so much time.

He reached one hand to rub the middle of her back gently.

“It’s not too late, Ziz. You’re not gonna die here.”

He promised quietly, even though there was a small part of him that wondered if he could really guarantee that to her. There were enough guns floating around this place now, and he wasn’t bulletproof.

Zizi: I've never done anything. Never lived on my own. Never had a real job. Never told my mother to stick it.

He laughed in spite of trying to be serious.

“Well your mother at least will give you a plethora of opportunities to tell her that, and all before dinner!”

He said, trying to cheer her up. She was still sniffling, and Zach felt so bad for her, he was right about to hug her, when she spoke again.

Zizi: I've never been in love. Never...

She paused, her big brown eyes finding his, some meaningful gaze in the meeting, and then she blushed deeper than he’d ever seen.

Zizi: You know.

Zach’s eyebrows raised, very slowly, as it dawned on him. He lifted his glass to his lips, and drank deeply, because he needed a minute to figure out what to even say to that. Twenty-three! His brain reminded him.

Zizi: I don't want to die, Zach. I don't want to die without ever feeling anything.

He looked at her, kindly. He had the overwhelming urge to kiss her, which he tempered by licking his lips. He realized quite suddenly that his hand was still traveling in circles around her back. All he had to do was pull her in— hell, it wouldn’t take much effort at all to scoop her up and carry her off to bed—

No, no, don’t be an animal....

He scolded himself. She was a virgin, after all. He leaned back, taking his roaming hand with him, resting his arm on the back of the loveseat. He took another long draw from his drink, and found it was nearly drained. He finished it, and then leaned forward again to set the empty glass on the coffee table.

“Well,”

He started, and then his lips were on hers. His hand tucked her hair behind her ear and slipped to find her jawline, his tongue was pressing in, and if he didn’t stop now, his was fairly certain his body would start to answer the call. He pulled back, cleared his throat, and made himself busy pouring another drink.

“Well. Now at least you can say you’ve been properly kissed. As for the rest, one more of these and I’ll likely be pretty easy to take advantage of. I mean, more than usual.”

He said humorously, because he was pretty sure all the models had already told her that he was easier than the head cheerleader.

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

Zach spent a good amount of time apologizing about the drinks, and then some more wondering if she was twenty one. Zizi sat there, everything that was happening around them suddenly crashing down on her like a stone. And she started to cry. Which was the last thing she wanted to do, sitting alone with Zach, but she couldn't help it. Something that was half panic and half desolation came over her, and she felt like her life was well and truly over. And then it all came bubbling out of her, what she was feeling. How she was twenty three years old, and had done nothing with her life.

“Hey, you’re in your prime right now, you’ve got plenty of time to travel. There’s a couple of openings at the Kelly Modeling Agency....”
She gave him a look, then her gaze went down into her lap as she continued. Zach started rubbing her back, and it was so comforting it made her want to cry more. All it took was a murderer to get him to do it.

Zach said:
“It’s not too late, Ziz. You’re not gonna die here.”
"It feels too late. It feels...over."

She started to list the things she'd never done, including telling her mother off.

Zach said:
“Well your mother at least will give you a plethora of opportunities to tell her that, and all before dinner!”
She looked at him, managing half a smile before more tears came and somehow she was telling him in not so uncertain terms that she had never had sex. Zach went back to his drink, and she told him she didn't want to die without doing anything in her life. She vaguely wondered why she was telling him all this, these innermost and very private thoughts. He was looking back at her, and she thought for the briefest of seconds that he might kiss her. But then he leaned against the loveseat, removing his hand from her back, which suddenly felt very cold. She set her drink down, suddenly not feeling very much like it. Zach drained his, probably wanting to get away from her and her crazy ramblings.

Zach said:
“Well,”
And then he was kissing her. She felt his hand on her face, his mouth on her's, and her heart felt like it would explode in her chest. Every cell of her body was screaming out, and when his tongue touched hers she wouldn't have cared in that moment if she was being murdered as long as he kept kissing her. He pulled away, and started making himself another drink. Zizi didn't know what to do, whether to look at him, not look at him. Should she say something? But luckily he did first.

Zach said:
“Well. Now at least you can say you’ve been properly kissed. As for the rest, one more of these and I’ll likely be pretty easy to take advantage of. I mean, more than usual.”
It was her turn to clear her throat, and then she picked up her glass and took a long drink because suddenly she really wanted a drink. Her eyes were firmly on the glass in front of her when she said possibly the riskiest thing she'd ever said in her entire life.

"Do you really need to have that drink first?"

Her eyes flicked to his and stayed there. Yes, she'd gathered from both the models and the general discussion of the past day that Zach was somewhat of a lothario and had had "dalliances" with most of the women in attendance that weekend. And she'd seen the way he was with Ashley herself. But she didn't care. Because she'd also seen the way he had treated her from their arrival, and even now when someone was trying to kill them. And there was nothing she wanted more right then than his lips kissing her, his hands touching her. Her body was crying out for him, and she realized it had been since the first time he'd spoken to her.

And then her usual self reared it's ugly head.

"I mean...that is to say...unless you don't want to..."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach was still thinking about the way she tasted as he tried to distract himself with the making of another drink. He broke the silence by suggesting that he’d soon be drunk enough to be at her mercy, but truth be told, the way his pulse had quickened, he probably already was. She made a little noise with her throat, as Zach tried to simmer himself down, in case she’d suddenly realized what she’d gotten started, and decided she’d rather not keep it going.

Zizi: Do you really need to have that drink first?

She asked, just as he finished pouring. He set the bottle down and then his gaze moved to discover she was looking right at him now, her expression flushed with excitement. She had done the opposite of changing her mind. In that moment, Zach could have sworn he could sense her desire, like a loud echo of his own. She started saying something else, implying that maybe he didn’t want to. He shook his head slowly.

“Nope.... I definitely want to, if you want to.”

He replied slyly, leaving his drink on the table and sitting back again. She was utterly endearing in her innocence.

“Do you want to finish yours?”

He asked, and as soon as she’d set her glass down, his arms were around her, pulling her into his lap. A pause, and a soft smile, then his hands were framing her face, as he pressed his mouth to hers for a slowly deepening kiss. His right hand started to explore her body intrepidly. The throb started down low, but this time he didn’t pull away.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

Oh god. What had she done? She'd basically just asked him to have sex with her. She backtracked quickly, giving him an out. Because maybe he wouldn't want to with her, when he could have pretty much any of the women in the mansion.

“Nope...I definitely want to, if you want to.”
Her pulse quickened. She knew deep down this wasn't something she was supposed to be doing, but she didn't care. When she looked into his eyes there was nothing she wanted more. And if she died tomorrow at least she would have right now, with him. When she spoke again her voice somehow came out lower, throaty.

"I want to."

Zach said:
“Do you want to finish yours?”
She shook her head almost imperceptibly and set the glass down on the table, her body staying turned towards him. And then his arms were around her, pulling her to him, and he gave her that smile he had that was so gentle and reassuring. Her stomach was doing flip flops and her heart was pounding, and when he kissed her again it was like she had never been alive before now. Her hands were on his shoulders, and she could feel the muscles under his shirt, the strength that lay just below the surface. She slipped out of the jacket, and pulled her shirt over her head, letting both fall to the floor. Her eyes scanned his.

"No matter what happens, I want this to be with you."

It wasn't just that she thought she could die, and she wanted him to know that. She wanted his hands on her body, she wanted to feel his skin against hers. Her hands went to the hem of his shirt and sweater and pulled them up and off as well. The sight of his bare chest was almost too beautiful for words, and her hands slid down over it and she leaned in to kiss him again. It almost felt like she didn't have the right, to kiss him just because she wanted to, but she couldn't have stopped herself. She felt his hands roaming her body and everywhere they went her skin tingled. She could feel him pressing against her leg, and knew what it meant. This was happening, truly happening. At lost last. And with Zach.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach was working his hand up inside the back of her shirt, when she helpfully shed his jacket, and then he had to stop kissing her as she pulled her shirt off. He took a deep breath of anticipation, as his hand continued up her back. She had paused in her groping, and was looking at him again. He held her gaze, stopping for the moment.

Zizi: No matter what happens, I want this to be with you.

He ran his hand through her hair, his gaze taking in the sight of her, then finding her eyes again.

“You know, I thought about you before, but every time I tried to hint at it, you ignored it... I didn’t think you wanted me.”

He admitted. She started to pull his sweater and shirt off together, and he raised his arms to make it easy. It was plain to see, now, that she did want him, and more than that, she seemed to have an appreciation of him that went beyond what he was used to getting, as if she was in awe of him. He smiled again, as her hands reached for his chest, and rubbed down the front of him. This time she kissed him, with need. He followed her curves with both hands now, expertly unhooking her bra and sliding it off, as he shifted to kiss her neck, then her shoulders, and her breasts. One hand stopped on her back holding her up to his lips, as the other slipped between her knees, and then up between her legs.

The warmth he found there nearly sent him over the edge, and he inhaled sharply with desire. It felt like he was about to break through the zipper of his jeans. He sat up, pulling his hand back so he could slide his arm under her knees, lifting her up against his chest as he got up from the loveseat. As he carried her to the bedroom, he planted little kisses on her cheeks, and her forehead, and her lips. He sat down, and laid her on the bed, then eased the rest of her clothes off. He kicked off his own pants before laying down beside her, propping himself up on one elbow, as he felt his way down the front of her with his other hand and leaned over to kiss her again.

This time there was nothing in the way, when he touched her, and he could feel her readiness as he stroked her gently for a while, his tongue pressing into her mouth as his fingers pressed in down below. He groaned in anticipation, and when he started to ache, he pulled back, finding her eyes, as he took hold of her leg and guided it up over his hip. He eased himself in, slowly. Just the tip at first, then pulling back, but her hips seemed to follow, wanting more, so he obliged gratefully, a little more before starting over again. Each time, progressively deeper, exponentially better. When he was finally all the way in, he stopped there, his forehead resting against hers.

“Gods, Ziz. You feel so good...”

He groaned.

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

The way he was looking at her, it was beyond anything she could ever have imagined. She told him how she wanted him, whether this was her last day or not. His hand went through her hair and her eyes closed briefly at the feel of it.

“You know, I thought about you before, but every time I tried to hint at it, you ignored it... I didn’t think you wanted me.”
Her hand rested on his chest, and she could feel his heartbeat.

"I didn't think you could ever want me. But all I wanted was you..."

She pulled his shirts off, and her hands slid over his chest like she could read his body through her fingers, while she kissed him, pouring herself into him. His hands were on her bare skin, and then they were taking off her bra, but she didn't shy away. She wanted him to see, to see her, and when his mouth was on her again she moaned at how amazing it felt. But it was nothing compared to the feeling when his hand slipped under her skirt and touched her, in her most hidden places. The moan became a whimper, her entire body feeling like it was on fire. And in that moment she knew what need was, what desire was, because she wanted him more than anything in her entire life.

"Zach..."

She whispered his name, like a prayer, her hands gripping his shoulders. But then he moved, and at first she thought he might stop, but then he was scooping her up into his arms, his lips kissing her gently as he carried her into the bedroom. She felt like at any moment she might wake up and find this was all a dream. But if it was, she wanted to stay asleep forever. He laid her down on the bed, and she looked up into his glorious, beautiful face as he removed her skirt and panties. She reached for him, wanting to touch him and feel the heat of his skin, but there was a moment while he took off his pants where she could just watch him in the muddled light from the window. But then he was there, lying naked beside her, his hand moving over her body and his mouth pressing against hers. Her tongue tasted his, while her hand tentatively reached out and she lightly ran her fingertips over his hardness, curious, knowing it was for her.

His hand made its way between her legs once more, her breath hitching in her throat as his fingers stroked her. She pressed back against his mouth with renewed desire, wanting to take every bit of him. His fingers slipped inside her and she gasped in, her arms circling around his back and holding him to her. He pulled back and looked into her face, and she knew it was time. She wasn't sure she could remember how to breath, her stomach in knots of anticipation, knowing what was coming but not knowing just the same. He pulled her leg over his hip, and she felt him, just barely touching her. And then he was entering her, and she made a little sound of surprise before he had retreated. And then again, and again. She pressed her hips forward as he withdrew, not wanting him to leave. She could feel his heat, her body aching for him to give her more, a maddening awakening between her legs that only intensified the more he touched her. And then finally, he held back no longer, and he pressed himself deep into her. She tensed, a sharp intake of breath as she clutched at his back. He stayed like that, his forehead pressed against hers, and she was breathing in short bursts.

Zach said:
“Gods, Ziz. You feel so good...”
He moaned, and she reached up to touch his cheek lightly, whispering to him.

"Don't stop."

When he moved again her eyes closed and she cried out. It was like he was touching every part of her at once. He fit so tight inside her that it was like her body was straining to not let him go, not let him leave her. And she wanted him to stay connected to her like this forever. It felt so good, the way he moved, like a cat was rubbing its fur against the inside of her skin. She wanted to die, she could barely stand it, it was nothing she'd ever felt before. She was moaning and couldn't stop. He was everything, he was all she could feel, all she wanted to feel.

"Oh, Zach...Zach...yes...that feels...so...amazing....keep going...please...."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

She said all she wanted was him, and he was moved to believe her. He was pretty sure no one had ever said that to him before. He took her to bed ardently, enthusiastic about giving her what she wanted. He could hardly get their clothes off fast enough. She touched him, briefly exploring, not yet taking possession, and it only made him harder, even when he thought that couldn’t be possible. Her arms wrapped around his back, pulling him closer, clutching at him as he kissed her deeply. She wanted him, just a badly as he wanted her.

When he could stand the ache of anticipation no longer, he pulled her body against his and pressed himself slowly in. She held him tightly, gasping when he brought them all the way together, her body squeezing his with such intensity, he held still for a moment, and moaned. She felt so good, he had to tell her. His hand traveled up her thigh to her ass, grasping.

Zizi: Don’t stop.

A lusty smile crossed his mouth, and he rocked his hips against hers, steadily, not too fast. She was a good deal more vocal than he’d expected, but he was quite delighted by the noises she made. He leaned onto her more and more as the passion built. His mouth found her neck, his hand gripped her hip for a while before sliding up her waist to grope one of her breasts as he kissed the other. His tongue made circles around her nipple, and then his lips traveled the slopes of her chest.

Zizi: Oh Zach.... Zach.... yes....

He moaned in eager acknowledgment.

Zizi: That feels.... so amazing.... keep going.... please....

He couldn’t help but smile against her skin, and then he lifted his head, and found her mouth with his, as his arms encircled her body and he pulled her chest to his. This was normally the point when he started to pick up the pace, but this time he didn’t. It felt too incredible to rush through. She was so wet, and getting tighter, and he wanted to feel every sensation acutely. If he moved any faster he was sure he’d lose control of himself.

“Oh, Ziii.... oh!”

Her body started to shudder under his, and his climax stormed him. He pressed himself deeply, holding her as close as possible, burying his face in her neck. His heartbeat was thundering in his ears, and he stopped to catch his breath. He could feel her heart pounding against his pec, and he propped himself up, one elbow on either side of her. He smiled warmly down at her, then pressed a kiss to her racing heart.

“Well.”

He said, his eyes getting lost in hers.

“If that didn’t make you feel something, I don’t know what WILL.”

He finished, his fingertips grazing back and forth along her shoulders.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

There was nothing so good as his touch, the way his hand slid up her thigh to cup her ass, then over her hip and finally came to rest on her breast. His mouth took the other, and she arched her head backwards, one hand going to the back of his head to hold his mouth against her as his tongue ran over her skin. She begged for him not to stop, not to let this end. He picked up his head, and his mouth was on hers now, and he was pressing their bodies together. She writhed beneath him, the feeling too intense to stay still.

She felt something clench low in her stomach, a tightness that grew. There was a shiver and then an eruption, heat spreading through her body, as it jerked so hard that she thought she would double over. She could feel her body clamp onto him and release over and over, and then an immense peace wash over her, as all tension left her body. Zach made a noise and then he thrust deep inside her, his face in her neck. Her arms wrapped around him and held him, her heart pounding in her chest and her breathing hard. He came up on his elbows and she looked up at his face, smiling down at her and then pressing his lips to her chest. One hand slid up into his hair, the other brushing against his cheek, unable to keep her own smile off her face.

“Well. If that didn’t make you feel something, I don’t know what WILL.”
She laughed lightly, her smile growing, and she pulled his head down to her mouth, kissing him long and slow. When they parted, she got lost in his eyes again, and could have stared into them for the rest of time.

"I had no idea- I've never felt anything like that-"

She started, then paused, unable to articulate what was on her mind.

"It was perfect."

She pressed her lips softly to his chest, then looked back up into his face.

"You are amazing."