Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Casa de Spectra — Zach’s Suite

Her hand in his hair sent a thrill down his spine, her body beckoned his, and with no small amount of ardor, he was spent. She held him as he recovered, his face in her hair, breathing in the scent of her shampoo. When he could had regained the ability to use words, he joked that if he hadn’t made her feel anything, he didn’t think she could be helped.

She laughed, and he grinned. It was quite nice, her laugh. She’d long since made him forget about the doom and gloom. Here, in bed with her, there was only the sated glow of happiness. She pulled him down for a kiss, and however long it lasted, Zach couldn’t tell, but he wouldn’t have minded if it had gone on all afternoon. Then she was staring up at him, and he was held captive in her gaze.

Zizi: I had no idea- I’ve never felt anything like that-

“Now you know what you’ve been missing out on this whole time.”

He ribbed playfully in reply.

Zizi: It was perfect.

He beamed, his fingers tracing lines across her shoulders.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

He replied, as she kissed his chest, making his skin tingle. He shifted his weight slowly so he could snuggle down next to her, one arm around her shoulders so she could rest her head on his chest. He played with her hair, as his other hand grazed the skin along her side, down her ribs and waist, up the slope of her hip, then back again, taking pleasure in the novelty of her form.

Zizi: You are amazing.

His smile softened a bit.

“You only think that because you don’t have anyone to compare me to.”

He said aloud, and then he wondered why he’d even said it. He was usually quite self-assured in his prowess. After all, the women he’d been with always came back for more.

But then why do they always leave as if it’s nothing worth staying for?

He thought, biting his lip. He pushed the idea away, and pulled Zizi closer.

“And anyway, I’m the one who’s amazed. For that being your first time, you were quite incredible.”

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

She told him it had been perfect, and it was. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought it could be like that, as wonderful, and for as awkward as she usually was it had been decidedly lacking in awkwardness. He, of course, had known what to do, and had guided her through it expertly.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.”
She blushed, and kissed his chest, secretly relieved to hear him say he had enjoyed it. He moved, putting his arm around her, and she nestled her cheek against his chest, one arm laying across him. He kept stroking her skin, and it was so soothing, he could have done it for hours without her moving an inch. She told him he was amazing, because to her eyes, he was.

Zach said:
“You only think that because you don’t have anyone to compare me to.”
She opened her mouth to speak, but then he went on.

Zach said:
“And anyway, I’m the one who’s amazed. For that being your first time, you were quite incredible.”
She chuckled happily, pressing her lips against his chest and holding it, and she felt him pull her closer to him.

"I don't mean, you're amazing in bed."

Her eyes quickly turned up to his face.

"Which of course, you are. I mean, like, really amazing."

She smiled.

"But you're a terrific person, Zach. You made this...special. I'll never forget it, not ever."

Her hand played with his chest hair.

"So it's not because I don't have anyone to compare you to. Because I do. I know what kind of man you are."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Perfect, she’d deemed their first session, and then when he told her he was glad she’d enjoyed the experience as much as HE had, she blushed, adorably demure. He was already thinking he’d quite like to enjoy her again when she stymied him with the declaration that he was amazing. It shouldn’t have been so disconcerting, but inadvertently it poked at a bruise.

He attributed her praise to the fact that she didn’t have anyone to compare him to, considering her recently surrendered virginity. And then he realized he really didn’t want to ruin a perfectly wonderful post coital embrace, and he anyway’d his comment into a sincere compliment on her first attempt at sex, which he’d been amazed by. She was amused, and favored him with another kiss.

Zizi: I don’t mean, you’re amazing in bed.

“Wait, What?”

Zizi: Which Of course, you are. I mean, like, really amazing.

“Ok, sure. Nice save.”

He joked, even as he resolved to use some of his better moves the next time around.

Zizi: But you’re a terrific person, Zach. You made this...special. I’ll never forget it, not ever.

“Aw, Zizi...”

He murmured, as a strange and unfamiliar feeling stirred in his chest. It was wholly separate from the sensation of her playing with his chest hair, which was also nice.

Zizi: So it’s not because I don’t have anyone to compare you to. Because I do. I know what kind of man you are.

For a few moments he just held her, and searched her gaze. He was warmed by her esteem, and rendered speechless by it. Then suddenly he grinned.

“Alright, Alright. I stand corrected.”

He allowed, before kissing her appreciatively. He pulled back before they got too carried away, because there was another pressing matter to attend to: hunger. His stomach loudly protested any further exercise. He chuckled at the interruption.

“It’s been a long time since breakfast. I think I saw some snacks in the liquor cabinet...”

He said, and gave her a peck on the cheek as he stole away, stark naked, to grab whatever he could find. He hurried back with a box of twinkies, a bag of beef jerky, a couple of serving size packages of nutter butter cookies, and the largest bag of Doritos ever made, with the plastic binding of the lemonade cans hung on his fingers. He gave her a conspirator’s smile as he sat back down, dumping his armful on the bed.

“I hope you tell your mother I gave you junk food.”

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

She was mixing up what she wanted to say, trying to tell him, that it was him that made her want to be with him this way, not the situation, or his prowess. No matter what happened, she would always remember him, the person he is. She tried to explain, convince him. He smiled, looking deep in her eyes, and made a comment that felt a little bit self-deprecating. But then he kissed her, making her smile.

“It’s been a long time since breakfast. I think I saw some snacks in the liquor cabinet...”
And he slipped out of bed to get them. Her eyes followed him, appreciating the lines of his naked body with a brazenness she would never have had a week ago. He came back with more food that should have been possible, a junk food feast, and dumped it on the bed.

Zach said:
“I hope you tell your mother I gave you junk food.”
Zizi laughed, picking up a Twinkie and tearing into the wrapper.

"She'd be a lot angrier about that than the fact that you took my innocence."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, before taking a large bite of the yellow cake. She made a yummy noise.

"But I can't imagine a better meal."

She gave him a look out of the side of her eye. Well, maybe one better.

"It's sort of the irony of the century that the only time I don't feel awkward is when I'm in bed with you. I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of how it's supposed to be."

She thought about that for a second, swallowing the rest of the twinkie.

"On second thought, that's par for the course."

She grinned at him, reaching for the Doritos next.

"So tell me about your first time. Let me guess: high school sweetheart? Prom night?"

She picked a chip out of the bag and then pointed with it.

"No - a teacher."

Her voice was teasing as she grinned at him.

"In the back of her car."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

He was delighted to find, when he’d returned, that she hadn’t scrambled to get dressed again. He gave her a mischievous grin and mentioned that he hoped she’d tell her mother that he gave her junk food, as he let his offerings cascade out of his arms onto the bed. She laughed at that, and went for the Twinkie.

Zizi: She’d be a lot angrier about that than the fact that you took my innocence.

Zach shook his head, giving her an incredulous glance as he bit off a piece of peppered jerky.

“Your mother is a lunatic, you know.”

He said, certain she already knew. She kissed his cheek and said she couldn’t imagine a better meal, but then she gave him a look that could have been considered naughty, for her at least.

“You think she’ll forgive me if I assure her I’m helping you burn off all the calories?”

He asked, with a suggestive flick of his eyebrows.

Zizi: It’s sort of the irony of the century that the only time I don’t feel awkward is when I’m in bed with you. I’m pretty sure that’s the opposite of how it’s supposed to be.

He chewed his jerky thoughtfully. Was this supposed to be awkward?

Zizi: On second thought, that’s par for the course.

“Well I’m glad I don’t make you uncomfortable Ziz...”

He quipped, opening a can of lemonade and handing it to her before opening one for himself. The cookies were a good way to cut the spice of the jerky, he found, after the lemonade didn’t help.

Zizi: So tell me about your first time. Let me guess: high school sweetheart? Prom night?

He shook his head as she honed her hypothesis with a Dorito.

Zizi: No - a teacher. In the back of her car.

A smirk warped his lips as he washed down the nutter butter with lemonade. It was not as satisfying as milk, but he was having too much fun to care about weird flavor combinations.

“It wasn’t in the back of her car. It was on her desk after detention. I was a troubled youth.”

He licked his lips.

“You would’ve stayed far, far away from me in high school. I rode a motorcycle, and skipped half my classes... I ended up getting kicked out and if it weren’t for Sally—”

He smiled softly.

“But that’s a story for another time. I bet you were valedictorian in your class. And all the nerds wanted to kiss you, but they aren’t known for their courage, are they? Gods bless you, no wonder you didn’t get any action.”

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

Zizi felt a warm glow of happiness all through her body, and when Zach came back with his arms full of junk food, she couldn't help but smile and laugh at his wish that she tell her mother he gave her junk food. Of course, that would make her angrier than knowing he'd just had sex with her.

“Your mother is a lunatic, you know.”
She nodded, resignedly, then kissed his cheek.

Zach said:
“You think she’ll forgive me if I assure her I’m helping you burn off all the calories?”
Her smile widened, and she licked filling off her thumb.

"I think she'd tell you she had some calories to burn off too, or something equally horrifying."

She mused at how she always felt awkward and out of place, except with him, which seemed to be the time to feel awkward and out of place. And as they sat there munching on the strangest combination of junk food imaginable, she asked him about his first time, then started to guess, finally landing on a teacher, in the back of a car. He'd handed her a lemonade, and she took a long drink, not realizing how thirsty she was.

Zach said:
“It wasn’t in the back of her car. It was on her desk after detention. I was a troubled youth.”
Zizi's mouth fell open a little bit.

"Wow."

She wasn't sure whether to be shocked, or impressed.

Zach said:
“You would’ve stayed far, far away from me in high school. I rode a motorcycle, and skipped half my classes...I ended up getting kicked out and if it weren’t for Sally—”
Imagining Zach on a motorcycle was doing things to her, but she also realized for the first time that he hadn't had such a terrific life. She touched his arm.

"I'm sorry."

And then she smiled.

"But I think I probably would have still had a crush on you in high school."

He clearly didn't want to talk about how he'd met Sally, and moved on to asking about her.

Zach said:
“But that’s a story for another time. I bet you were valedictorian in your class. And all the nerds wanted to kiss you, but they aren’t known for their courage, are they? Gods bless you, no wonder you didn’t get any action.”
She smiled, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"It was worse than that: all girls private school."

She blushed.

"But yes, I was the valedictorian. Which is probably the real reason I didn't get any 'action' - added on to my mother's tendency to...hover of course."

Except now, when she could have actually been in danger.

"When did you start taking photographs?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

They were happily munching on junk food, and discussing how insane her mother was; to wit, Dina would be more upset to find out that Zizi was eating Doritos than if she'd known what Zizi had just done with Zach. Zach asked, playfully, if Dina would forgive him because he was at least helping her burn off all the calories he was giving her.

Zizi: I think she'd tell you she had some calories to burn off too, or something equally horrifying.

Zach was overcome by an involuntary spasm, his shoulders shrugged abruptly up to his ears as a shudder went down his back. The look on his face was that of someone traumatized by the thought.

"Noooo."

He said, shaking the idea from his mind. Zizi mentioned that she found it curious how she didn't feel awkward for once, and then the talk shifted, as she probed for intel on his first time. She threw out a couple of guesses. No, it was before prom... amusingly, she hit the mark. Well, not quite. He countered that it hadn't been in the backseat of a car, but rather, in a classroom. The look on her face was priceless. Zach admitted to having been troubled in his youth.

Zizi: I'm sorry. But I think I probably would have still had a crush on you in high school.

He smiled, because the implications were adorable. Clearly she was assuming he was just a little bit of a bad boy, and didn't know the extent of it. Luckily he'd turned things around, with Sally's help. It was a dark topic though, and not one he wanted to dwell on at this particular time, so he segued to discussing her high school experience. He knew, obviously, that she had to have been at the top of her class. How else did one get through high school without having sex? He posited that it was highly probably there were many nerds lusting after her, and all of them too shy to make a move.

Zizi: It was worse than that: all girls private school.

"Gods..."

He remarked, imagining what she must have looked like in the uniform. He licked his lips, and she must have seen the lust in his eyes, because she blushed deeply.

Zizi: But yes, I was the valedictorian. Which is probably the real reason I didn't get any 'action' - added on to my mother's tendency to...hover of course.

Laughter shook his chest, as he reclined back against the pillows at the headboard.

"Well I'm sure glad she isn't hovering NOW. Also, I find myself truly grateful that you didn't go to school with Ashley... if she'd gotten to you then, you might not have developed that crush on me, ever. You know she was hitting on you yesterday, right?"

Zizi: When did you start taking photographs?

He smiled wistfully, remembering his past.

"When I was around the age you are now. I stayed with Sally for the rest of my senior year in high school. She straightened me up and hired tutors to get me through Sleepy Hollow High. Then I did some modelling for Sally, and helped her line of men's suits really take off. She's still got a couple of pictures of me hanging around here... in a lot less than a suit. After a few years of that I got really interested in the behind-the-scenes work. Once I got behind the camera, I really felt like I found my calling."

He told her, and then he looked at her curiously.

“So when you start your first modeling tour with KMA, which exotic destination are you going to be most excited to visit?”

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

They talked while they ate, joking about her mother. He offered to tell her that he was working off all the junk food she was eating, and Zizi suggested Dina would probably ask him to help her work off some too.

Zizi's hand covered her mouth as she giggled at Zach's reaction. They talked about his first time, and then how she'd made it through high school without having hers. Her mother's hovering probably had a lot to do with that.

Zach said:
"Well I'm sure glad she isn't hovering NOW. Also, I find myself truly grateful that you didn't go to school with Ashley...if she'd gotten to you then, you might not have developed that crush on me, ever. You know she was hitting on you yesterday, right?"
Her mouth fell open at that.

"Oh she was not."

She looked at him with a mixture of shock and disbelief, her hand going to her chest.

"She was not."

Her mind replayed their encounter from the day before, and then her hand flew to her mouth, and her eyes darted back to him, startled.

"I didn't even realize - I just thought she was odd!"

She looked around her, processing this new information.

"Oh my goodness...well, you needn't worry. I don't...I'm not..."

And then she changed the subject. She asked him when he started taking pictures.

Zach said:
"When I was around the age you are now. I stayed with Sally for the rest of my senior year in high school. She straightened me up and hired tutors to get me through Sleepy Hollow High. Then I did some modelling for Sally, and helped her line of men's suits really take off. She's still got a couple of pictures of me hanging around here...in a lot less than a suit. After a few years of that I got really interested in the behind-the-scenes work. Once I got behind the camera, I really felt like I found my calling."
"Well, obviously you did."

She smiled - clearly this was a better memory for him. And then her smile widened into a grin.

"I might have to look for those pictures...sometime..."

Zach said:
“So when you start your first modeling tour with KMA, which exotic destination are you going to be most excited to visit?”
She pursed her lips, thinking.

"Somewhere mother would never go - like Thailand, or Indonesia. Though there's part of me that finds the capitals exciting - to get to see them from behind the scenes. And I've always loved Rome."

She looked up into his eyes with a smile.

"I bet you've been everywhere by now. Any place missing on your list?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach physically shuddered at the thought of sexercise with Dina, which Zizi found to be quite amusing. Zach may have liked entertaining older women, but there were some women whose mere presence killed his libido. Dina York was one of those women. Speaking of older women, Zizi was asking about Zach's first time. It was not nearly as nice an experience as this, but then it was from a darker era in Zach's life, so while he gave enough of an answer to satisfy her curiosity, he was quick to shift the focus of the conversation off his youth.

Interestingly, he discovered that Zizi had made it through high school without sex because she'd gone to an all girls private school. Zach nearly asked her if she still had the uniform, because sexy, when Zizi tempered his lust by mentioning her helicopter mom again. Zach laughed at that, and then told her it was a good thing she hadn't gone to school with Ash, because hadn't she noticed how hard Ash was flirting with her yesterday?

Zizi: Oh, she was not.

She asserted, steeped in disbelief. Zach gave her a look that said oh yes, she was.

Zizi: She was not.

Zach smiled at her, like the preciously oblivious, innocent human being that she was.

"Sweetheart, she invited you to her room. For pointers."

Zizi: I didn't even realize - I just thought she was odd!

Zach scoffed a laugh. Ash had even dropped the word pussy while she was making a pass at Zizi. The only way she could have been more blatant in her approach was by telling Zizi to take her clothes off.

"Do you even notice when you're being hit on? Because I was flirting with you all weekend, and you were straight ignoring me like a cat that doesn't want to be pet the whole time. I honestly thought that I needed to torpedo Ash's interest in you."

Zizi: Oh my goodness...well, you needn't worry. I don't...I'm not...

"She's still going to try to steal you away from me... you've been warned."

He said ominously, and then he smiled, when she asked how he got into photography. He told her the short version of the story, and mentioned that there were still some photos of him from his modeling days hanging around the mansion, because Sally liked trophies.

Zizi: I might have to look for those pictures...sometime...

Zach looked a bit surprised by the thought that Zizi might go out of her way to find the old photos. He pushed the bag of jerky and empty package of cookies onto the bedside table, done snacking for now.

"Oh, you that interested in seeing me, ten years younger? Baby-faced, barely the shadow of a beard? Half-naked and wholly debauched?"

He teased, his grin salacious.

"I'll save you days of searching. They can be found in the Study. Although I bet if you ask Sally nicely, she'll give you negatives of the film, to bring to the Dark Room. Then when I show you how to develop them, you'll have some copies of your own, to keep.... and look at whenever you please."

He tilted his head curiously.

"Where do girls keep their smutty pictures? Under the mattress? The back of the panty drawer? No, a valedictorian would keep them in the middle of her encyclopedia."

He guessed, with much amusement. And then he gave her an escape from the subject, when he asked her where she'd be most excited to travel.

Zizi: Somewhere mother would never go - like Thailand, or Indonesia. Though there's part of me that finds the capitals exciting - to get to see them from behind the scenes. And I've always loved Rome.

"Mmm, yes. Rome is QUITE amazing. All that architecture, the marks of ancient empires, the foundations of modern civilization. It's beautiful there, life itself feels romantic, even moreso than Paris, I think."

Zizi: I bet you've been everywhere by now. Any place missing on your list?

He slowly shook his head, shifting until he was laying on his side, facing her.

"No, not that I can think of off the top of my head. Although, you're making Southeast Asia seem rather appealing. I mean, if you're there, that alone might be enough reason to go."

He answered with a soft smile.

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

Zizi was still stunned that Zach thought Ashley had been hitting on her, even when Zach spelled it out for her. Finally she shook her head.

"She must have just been teasing me. There's no way she meant...that."

"Do you even notice when you're being hit on? Because I was flirting with you all weekend, and you were straight ignoring me like a cat that doesn't want to be pet the whole time.
"Oh I was not ignoring you! I talked to you more than anyone else here. I didn't know you wanted to pet me."

Probably should not have said that. She cleared her throat.

"You were flirting with me?"

Zach said:
"I honestly thought that I needed to torpedo Ash's interest in you."
She made it clear with another trademark blush that she wasn't so inclined.

Zach said:
"She's still going to try to steal you away from me...you've been warned."
Zizi shook her head.

"Never gonna happen."

She grinned up at him, and then the laughter came out, because the idea of a lesbian supermodel trying to steal her from the sexy male photographer who took her virginity in a mansion on the top of a mountain, was too much to be believed.

"It's like something out of a telenovela."

The topic moved on to Zach's photography, and she picked up the excellent tidbit that he had been a model at one point. Now those were some photos she would like to see.

Zach said:
"Oh, you that interested in seeing me, ten years younger? Baby-faced, barely the shadow of a beard? Half-naked and wholly debauched?"
"I've already seen you all-naked."

Zizi gasped when she realized what she had said, her hand going to her mouth, her eyes wide. But he was grinning at her.

Zach said:
"I'll save you days of searching. They can be found in the Study. Although I bet if you ask Sally nicely, she'll give you negatives of the film, to bring to the Dark Room. Then when I show you how to develop them, you'll have some copies of your own, to keep.... and look at whenever you please."
Zizi wrinkled up her nose.

"When you say it like that, it makes me sound like a stalker. Or a pervert."

And she hadn't been stalking him. She just liked to watch him when he happened to be in the same room as her. She may have been a virgin (past tense, she reminded herself), she wasn't dead, after all.

Zach said:
"Where do girls keep their smutty pictures? Under the mattress? The back of the panty drawer? No, a valedictorian would keep them in the middle of her encyclopedia."
She laughed.

"It's 2018, Zach. If I were going to have smutty pictures, that I wanted to hide, I'd keep them on my phone."

She eyed him.

"Not that I have any, mind."

She raised her chin, appraising him.

"Though I'm sure yours are more art pieces. And I might make an exception for those."

They talked about where she might want to travel, if she really became a Kelly model. She told him maybe some out of the way place in Asia, but also that being behind the scenes at fashion shows in Paris, London, Milan sounded amazing. And Rome, her favorite.

Zach said:
"Mmm, yes. Rome is QUITE amazing. All that architecture, the marks of ancient empires, the foundations of modern civilization. It's beautiful there, life itself feels romantic, even moreso than Paris, I think."
"Paris is overrated. But Rome...you can just sit for hours and watch the world go by, and the light makes everything look like a painting."

She sighed, remembering it, and asked if there was any place he hadn't seen. He rolled onto his side to face her, and she mirrored him.

Zach said:
"No, not that I can think of off the top of my head. Although, you're making Southeast Asia seem rather appealing. I mean, if you're there, that alone might be enough reason to go.
"Might?"

The corners of her mouth turned up in a small smile, her eyes finding his and her hand reaching out to touch his chest, her fingers lightly trailing across his skin. Her pulse was speeding up again, at the idea that he might go somewhere - anywhere - to be with her.

"I can picture you now, laying on a sandy beach, drinking something out of a coconut."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zizi: Oh I was not ignoring you! I talked to you more than anyone else here. I didn't know you wanted to pet me.

A smirk twisted his mouth. Oh he had wanted to pet her alright. In fact he still did.

Zizi: You were flirting with me?

Zach made a show of an exasperated groan.

“I called you a knockout. AND I even compared you to Princess Leia. Who is easily the sexiest woman IN the Star Wars universe.”

He replied, and then he warned her about Ash, because he was sure as soon as she signed with KMA, Ash was going to be highly motivated to steal Zizi away in an attempt to ‘broaden her horizons’. Also, to prove she could do it. And to torture Zach.

Zizi: Never gonna happen.

Secretly he was elated she’d said it. When she started to laugh it off as something out of a telenovela, he wanted to kiss her. The conversation flowed to his photography, how he got into it. He couldn’t avoid mentioning his modeling stint. Sally had the proof hanging on the walls in the study. Zizi expressed curiosity in seeing them, much to Zach’s lewd amusement. He teased her about wanting to see him younger, and posing half-naked, no less.

Zizi: I've already seen you all-naked.

She countered, as if to downplay her interest, but Zach was grinning widely. He mentioned where she could find them, and how she might go about getting copies of her own.

Zizi: When you say it like that, it makes me sound like a stalker. Or a pervert.

Zach laughed, so hard that he fell over. He sank back into his pillow, clutching his chest.

“YOU...... a pervert!”

He exclaimed in a break in hysterical laughter. He couldn’t stop until his abs burned. He nearly cried, it was so funny. He finally asked her where she’d keep the pictures hidden away. He theorized a couple of places, and then it was her turn to laugh. The sound warmed him.

Zizi: It's 2018, Zach. If I were going to have smutty pictures, that I wanted to hide, I'd keep them on my phone.

“Oh really?”

He asked, with raised eyebrows of impressed curiosity.

Zizi: Not that I have any, mind.

“Well, I can fix that. You still have some battery left, yes?”

Zizi supposed that the photos of Zach would be artistic, which she could make an exception for. Zach chuckled, and let the conversation roll on to discussing places worth traveling to. There was Rome, which they both agreed was well worth a visit. She seemed to be as enamored with the city as he was, something they had in common. But also she suggested a few places in Southeast Asia, which Zach allowed might be a nice destination, if she were there. She reached out and touched his chest, rekindling something there.

Zizi: I can picture you now, laying on a sandy beach, drinking something out of a coconut.

“Hmm, that’s funny. When I imagine it, you’re the one drinking from a coconut, and I’m busy rubbing sunblock all over your body.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

He got a little bit exasperated when she said she hadn't known he was interested in her.

“I called you a knockout. AND I even compared you to Princess Leia. Who is easily the sexiest woman IN the Star Wars universe.”
She gave him a look.

"I think she's the only woman in the Star Wars universe."

She paused.

"Except for Mon Mothma, but I don't think that counts."

Zizi shook her head.

"And besides, I thought you were just being nice. You are very nice."

She smiled, and they laughed about the idea of Ashley trying to "steal her away" from Zach. Which made her heart leap a little bit at the idea that he would have her to potentially have her stolen away. She made sure he knew that would just not happen. They talked about his photography, and some apparently risque photos that were about the mansion, to which Zach informed her how she might get her own copy. Which made her sound like a pervert. And she said so. Which made him laugh like he'd never heard anything as funny in his entire life. He asked her where she kept her smutty pictures, and she denied having any, but told him in the modern era they would be kept on her phone.

Zach said:
“Well, I can fix that. You still have some battery left, yes?”
That made her pause, and then she couldn't help but grin.

"It's in the pocket of my skirt...which is around here...somewhere."

They kept talking, discussing where they'd like to travel, and Zach was so charming...she had to reach out and touch him, couldn't help herself. She told him she could see him on a beach, fancy drink in a halved coconut in hand.

Zach said:
“Hmm, that’s funny. When I imagine it, you’re the one drinking from a coconut, and I’m busy rubbing sunblock all over your body.
The way he was looking at her, it was not a joke. She slowly scootched her body closer to him, looking up into his eyes, which had taken on another quality in the last few minutes. And she was feeling it too, a fire burning inside her chest. She put her hand on his waist and slid it around to his back.

"I'm really starting to like the sound of this trip," she whispered to him, her voice taking on a gravelly quality.

"Will you kiss me again?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach pointed out all the times he’d tried flirting with Zizi over the past couple of days, including the time he compared to the sexiest woman in Star Wars.

Zizi: I think she’s the only woman in the Star Wars universe.

Zach was shaking his head in debate. No, there was—

Zizi: Except for Mon Mothma, but I don’t think that counts.

She said, and his jaw dropped open. She knew who Mon Mothma was? He fell a little more in love with her.

Zizi: And besides, I thought you were just being nice. You are very nice.

He smiled, and they kept talking, blissfully forgetting about the awfulness of the weekend, and making each other laugh. There was playful banter about how Zizi could get some sexy snapshots of Zach, and by the end of it, Zach was ready to step into the millennial era and take a couple of selfies— on her phone.

She mentioned her phone was around here somewhere, likely on his bedroom floor, in the pocket of her skirt. Which could stay right where it was, for now. Zach was rather enjoying being able to sneak furtive glances at her from time to time. Talk turned to travel, and eventually they were trading scenarios of a mutual daydream. Zizi suggested a beach and a cold coconut concoction, but in Zach’s mind his hands were on her skin again. He couldn’t be blamed. She was touching his chest, and moving closer. Plus, she was still gloriously naked. How was he supposed to ignore that?

Zizi: I’m really starting to like the sound of this trip,

She said quietly, her tone rough with lust as her arm slid around him. He felt a sudden rush of heat, and his heart skipped a beat.

Zizi: Will you kiss me again?

He put his left arm around her shoulders, pulling her even closer, as he let his gaze drink in the sight of her.

“On a beach in Phuket?”

He asked, carrying on the scenario even though he was quite sure she meant kiss me now. He slowly traced a little triangle on her breast with the index finger of his right hand.

“With you in a little bikini? I don’t think I could resist kissing you then.”

He supposed, running his thumb over her nipple. Then he had to kiss her, because he couldn’t hold out any longer. He lifted her chin with his hand, and met her lips eagerly. Suddenly he didn’t care if they ever made it to the beach. He felt he could have stayed here forever.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

They talked, about everything and nothing, like there wasn't anything but that room and them. And when Zach said he might travel just to be with her, it made her heart leap and a feeling start to rise in her belly. She became very away of him lying next to her, and reached to touch his chest. She breathed in deeply when his arm came around her, so safe and warm, and pulled her closer to him. He was watching her, and she him, desire rising in her, the laughter becoming seriousness. She asked him to kiss her.

“On a beach in Phuket?”
Her gaze searched his face.

"There. Anywhere."

He traced a pattern on her chest, making her breathing speed up.

Zach said:
“With you in a little bikini? I don’t think I could resist kissing you then.”
"Maybe that's what you could make me a present of..."

Referencing his earlier comment about getting her something to make things up to her. His thumb moved over her nipple and she made a little sigh as it hardened at his touch. The anticipation was almost too much to bear as he lifted her chin. And then he was kissing her, and everything was his bare skin touching hers, his lips pressed against her mouth, her tongue and his intertwined. She pressed her body against his needily, her hands stroking his back as they kissed. She wouldn't have thought it was possible to want him more than she had earlier, but here it was - and she never wanted to let him go.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

She asked him to kiss her, all politely, like maybe it'd be okay if he declined. So he drew it out a bit, asking if she meant to be kissed on the beach.

Zizi: There. Anywhere.

She replied, her deep brown eyes staring up at him. He could feel the heat of her body against his, and it set him ablaze. He traced on her skin, an excuse to start touching her again, as he pulled her close and mentioned her wearing a bikini.

Zizi: Maybe that's what you could make me a present of...

She suggested, but he just smiled, and shook his head. He couldn't reply. He had to kiss her now. She met him with enthusiasm, and the thought of exotic beaches disappeared like a mirage, because now there was only her. The passion as she returned his kiss, the path her hands were taking along his body, the desirous way she pressed against him. And then he broke the kiss, with a concupiscent smirk.

"No... I distinctly recall you saying you didn't need to be bought things."

He reminded her, yet there was fervor in his eyes.

"But.."

He started, and then he kissed her neck.

"There are..."

He continued, as his mouth traveled down her torso, punctuating his words with little pecks on her skin.

"other ways..."

He said, his body sliding down so he could press his lips to her hip, guiding her to lay on her back with his hands.

"I could make it up to you..."

He offered, lifting her knee to his kiss.

"IF you'd let me."

He intoned, settling between her legs to kiss his way up the inside of her thigh. Then he paused, to lift his head up and find her gaze. He wore the assured smile of a man who was confident he was about to win a debate.

"I'm certain this should be permitted. You DID say I could kiss you anywhere."

He finished, and then dipped his head to taste her.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

The nearness of his skin made her feel like she was on fire. All she wanted was for him to be touching her again. For him to be kissing her already. He was still talking about the two of them on the beach, conjuring up wonderful images that set her pulse racing. She suggested the tiny bikini in his imagination could be a gift from him to make up for cancelling their earlier plans. He shook his head but then he was kissing her, and she forgot all about the bathing suit. He somehow succeeded in being rough an gently at the same time, which left her head spinning.

Zach: "No... I distinctly recall you saying you didn't need to be bought things."

"I don't-"

She answered him breathlessly, still reeling from his kiss.

Zach: "But...There are...other ways..."

His mouth had started at her neck, which made her nearly whimper, and made its way down her body, until finally it was on her hip. He was so close to touching her there, it was like she could feel him already. He laid her back down, but her eyes stayed on him.

Zach: "I could make it up to you...IF you'd let me."

He had lifted her knee to his lips, and now was kissing her thigh. Her body, already tingling, began to throb for him. She saw his head rise and his eyes watching her.

Zach: "I'm certain this should be permitted. You DID say I could kiss you anywhere."[/quote]

"Anywhere..." she murmured, the rise and fall of her chest pronounced and rapid.

And when his mouth touched her, her head fall back onto the pillow. Her eyes closed, her hand going to her forehead. She had never felt anything like it - so good she could barely stand it, but never wanting it to stop.

"Zach..."

She gasped and moaned, and felt pretty sure that she was in heaven.

"Maybe..."

She licked her lips, her back arching into his mouth. His beard scratched her thighs, but somehow that heightened things.

"Maybe we should forget the bikini..."

She cried out then, writhing under the skill of his tongue.

"Oh...god...Zach...Zach..."

She felt something clench deep inside her, and a shiver ran through her. Her mouth opened.

"Yes...oh yes...please...oh...oh...oh...Zach...I'm..."

It felt like an explosion, and then a warmth radiated outward to her extremities, her stomach muscles spasming and jerking her body. As her body quieted, she reached out for him, still wanting him.

"Zach...I'm yours...I'm all yours..."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zizi: Anywhere...

She confirmed, and did not resist even a little. Zach smiled against her, settling further down as he got started.

“Mmm.”

He agreed, guiding her thighs onto his shoulders.

Zizi: Zach......

“Hmm?”

He responded, without pause.

Zizi: Maybe... maybe we should forget about the bikini...

She suggested, and she was arching her back. Zach slid his arm under the arch and pulled her closer. She started to call his name, when he applied pressure with his tongue. He watched her from between the twin peaks on her chest. There was something exciting about knowing she was experiencing this for the first time. He wanted to see how she felt about it. He was hard as stone, but he could wait. She began to stammer, and then she shook.

Zizi: Zach... I’m yours...I’m all yours...

“All mine?”

He asked, rising to hover over her, letting her legs fall open around him.

“Hmm, I like that...”

He decided, lowering his hips to hers and connecting them together with ease. His eyes almost rolled into the back of his head.

“Gods...”

He growled, and then his arm went around her waist and he flipped them over so that he was on his back, with her mounting him. Both his hands slid up her front, sitting her upright. He smiled up at her.

“Glorious...”

He said, as he began to thrust his hips upwards. His hands glided down to her waist.

Last edited:

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

When his head went between her legs, she thought she was in heaven. He was playing her body like an instrument, and when he pulled her closer to his mouth, everything was heightened, and she lost the words to express what she was feeling. Her body arched and jerked and shook, and then she was enveloped in warmth. But she need him, his body pressing against hers, the heat from his skin flushing her own. Her voice was nearly begging, as she told him she was his.

Take me... Touch me...

“All mine? Hmm, I like that...”
He rose up above her like a god, and slid himself inside her. He had a much easier time of it than the last, but for Zizi it was like the last time times a thousand. She moaned loudly. It was like he was touching every single part of her at once. She moaned loudly, her body already moving under him.

"Oh you feel amazing..."

There was a primal lilt to his voice as he cried out to the gods, and it stirred something in her. She let out a squeak of surprise as he flipped them over, and pushed her body up so she was straddling him. She looked down into his face, her breath already hitching in her throat, her hands on his stomach for balance. She wasn't sure she knew what to do, but his smile, the way he was looking at her, kept her from freezing.

Zach said:
“Glorious...”
His moved his hips and he slid deeper inside her, thrusting upwards. She cried out at the intense feeling and he repeated it. She then matched his movement, rolling her hips against him.

"That feels so good...so good..."

She moved her hands to on top of his, then up to touch her breasts, her nipples hard with desire. His cock was so hard, and seemed to reach so deep - her eyes closed and she gasped as he went even further, making her whimper and moan. She opened her eyes and looked down into his face, licking ler lips, enjoying the way he looked under her. Her hands returned to his abs and then slid up his chest as she leaned forward, pressing her mouth against his, tongue exploring him as her hips continued to move him inside her. When she pulled back she made eye contact again for a moment, before her hands went to the bed on either side of his head and her back arched, her head tilted back with pleasure, her breasts hovering near his mouth so that he could see between them and all the way down her body.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

This was not the sex he was used to having. There were no gymnastics. There were no contrivances. There were no dirty words. There was romance.

Somehow this was better. The phrase I’m all yours was, inexplicably, an improvement upon Fuck me Zach. He’d heard fuck me from many different voices over the years. It was always exciting. But he didn’t think he could remember a woman telling him she was all his. The women he’d had before all faded away, a shadow cast upon them by Zizi York.

Maybe he was imagining it, or maybe it was just something he could feel. Either way, he wanted to be immersed in her.

Her hands rested on his, and she started to move on top of him. He groaned and grasped her hips, as her hands started to travel up her torso, commanding his attention. Then he discovered she was watching him, and there was pleasure in her gaze. She rubbed her hands up the front of his body, and then leaned in to kiss him. He received her with zeal, as his hands went up her back to draw her body down on top of his.

The taste of her lips intoxicated him, the roll of her hips intensified the build in his loins. She pulled back until she was hanging over him, and her eyes caught his for a second, and then he lifted his head to suckle her breasts. She reared her head back, and changed the angle with her hips to claim all of him. He grabbed her ass compulsively, pulling her into his thrust, as he cried out in pleasure, staring down between them, his forehead pressed against her chest. And then his head fell back into the pillow, and his hips started to slow. He reached up to push her hair back, to hold her face and stare up at her. She was flushed with passion.

“Gorgeous.”

He said, and then he wrapped her up in his arms and pulled her as close to him as possible.

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
Zach's Room

She still couldn't believe this was happening, that he hadn't run away screaming after the first time, that he was still there with her, because he wanted to be. Not because she was rich, or because he felt sorry for her. Because he wanted her. And she wanted him. Again and again she wanted him. She never wanted to leave him. To stay here in this bed forever in the little cocoon they had made together. For the first time in her life, she wasn't afraid. And she wanted to live. She wanted that little beach in Phuket. And a tiny little bikini that he'd helped pick out. Coconut drinks and sleeping in after making love all night long. And in every scene, it was Zach beside her.

When she leaned down to kiss him, because she had to - as wonderful as he was making her feel with their connection, she needed more of him - he pulled her down against him. And it made her feel so safe, his arms around her. She broke their kiss as the feel of him inside her intensified, throwing her head back as he slid deeper inside her. His mouth was on her breasts, making her gasp and moan. His hands moved to her ass, pulling her against him, and she cried out, matching his own cry. He felt so good, she couldn't think of anything else but this, and when the warmth spilled into her, her body clasped him inside her, unwilling to let him go. His head fell back onto the pillow, and she gazed down at him, her hair falling into her face. He pushed it back, and she smiled.

"Gorgeous.”
Her smile widened, and became a grin as he wrapped her in his arms and pulled her down against him. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

"Zach..."

Her voice was filled with a kind of wonder, still on a high from what they had just done. She raised her head just a little so she could see his face.

"That was even better than the first time."

And she rested her head back on his chest, her lips planting a kiss there as her arms clung to him tightly.