The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva's Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
Precognition, Magick, Telekinesis
:: Guardian was in her luxury suite....having already showered, changed and refreshed herself...she was now wearing a form fitting, low cut black tank top and some black "hot pants" shorts. another provocative and figure flattering ensembled that flew in the face of the Seer's cold exterior. She sat in the center of her master bedroom...meditating as the mystical sounds of Madonna's "Shanti Ashtangi" began to play over the sound system.::

::it was now night time and the storm clouds gathered around the ocean but there was another type of storm brewing ON the ship itself...unknown to the group at large...several of the members had been exposed to a chemical agent while in the caves beneath the Cell...this was one of the newest forms of weaponry by MysTech...a chemical agent that affects it's targets on a subconscious level as it wears away the "restraint" exercised by conscious thought. causing those effect to display reckless, erratic, agressive behavior towards others. indeed..this night would become very interesting...and of everyone in the group...the two that would seemingly be LEAST susceptible would be Haleigh and Alison...given Haleigh's hybrid techno organic nature and Alison's powers which neutralized pheromones and other chemical agents....but even THEY would be put to the test tonight.::

::Alison concentrates...reaching out through time ..all possible time threads no matter how remote. she searches for even the SLIMEST possibility of the group avoiding the tragedy that awaits them..the loss of one of their closest allies AND the sacrifice of a member of the core team...but she finds none...and the seige perilous, now hovers in front of her face..and begins to shimmer. a soft bell tolls and Alison opens her cobalt blue eyes...to behold the shimmering ruby red face of the cosmic gem::

Curses!

::she snaps with contempt...but she is interrupted as the gem has grown larger....and begans to reveal images of Alison....facets of her? or variances of the woman..."what might have been" or "what may yet be".

Mistress of a mystic temple in a far away land; Ruthless yet courageous, globe trotting adventurer; seemingly human and efficient Head of Operations for Illustra inc; mysterious, headline grabbing socialite with no hint of "super heroine" about her; and finally....old, lonely, woman in a gothic tower inside a magickal forest...

images of ME...variances across time threads...some are part of me now..others are lives i may have dreamed about...

::as she watches each variance of herself...one by one...they begin to meet the most violent ENDS.

being burned at the stake by rabid, angry villagers while her temple is pirated; jumping from the top floor of Illustra to commit suicide after she is fired when the company is bought out; murdered by a horrendous creature during one of her transcontinental adventures; exposed for being a witch by a reporter and gunned down by fearfull humans; and finally dying alone with a broken heart in her gothic tower of solitude

::Alison is horrified and gasps...covering her mouth::

NO! it cant end like this....I...wont accpet ANY of it!

::she attempts to swat the gem away...but the images in the gem coalesce...and form a single entity...a demonic, decaying Alison Marble that flows forth from the gem in a ghostly form....laughing softly as it lunges forward to ATTACK the real Alison!::

GET BACK!!

:: Just as Alison kicks back and scrambles to her feet..she begins to fight "herself"...which appears to be the personification of her ultimate destiny....DEATH. She lashes out with her temporal powers as well as her TK powers but they have no effect. she screams as the power on the sub deck that she is on flickers and it appears that her spectre over takes her...her luxury cabin goes completely dark...and all falls silent.

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
mean while- sudden and surprising mischief

<< Morgan primped in front of a large vanity. looking sexy as HELL as she applied the finishing touches to her stunning eye make up. her hair was down, and styled accordingly..with a little bit of crimping to give it body and edge. she stood up, wearing a white baby Tee and across the chest in blue/white diamonds was spelled "Packaged in LIMBO" with a blue denim mini skirt accented by white , low slung double belt. her long, bare, flawless legs were supported by blue denim finished, silver heeled stillettos and Morgan's face was wintery with elegance and sparkling glossed lips.>>

kiss my ASS!

<< she said with evil glee, licking her lips and winking. it wasnt hard to guess who THAT was directed towards and Morgan, looking she was getting ready to knock em dead at a club clearly must have had something up her sleeve this stormy evening out at sea>>

<< she stepped out of her luxury suite and her cold aura washed over the guards who couldnt help but notice the provocatively dressed, leggy sorceress. she ignored them as she prowled through the halls, a low rumble of thunder rolling in the air as the boat moved along out on the atlantic ocean.>>

<< finally making her way to the main deck out in the open..the whistling winds kissed her face and body as her hair blew back slightly. she took a moment to enjoy the cool , windy air and noted the darkness around them. it had been awhile since she had been on a yacht . she appeared to be the only above deck and good thing too..for she was in a very unusual sort of mood right now. the wicked grin on her face..which sometimes switched to a glare of disdain showed it.>>

<< soon she found her way to what was the entertainment lounge...it was empty..the lights low for there was only a handfull of people on board and hardly a need for the "club" scene...or WAS there?>>

<< looking around as thunder clapped and reverberated in the air...Morgan slowly lifted her hands and with a sweeping gesture...a chime sounds off followed by a flash of light...and suddenly the ENTIRE lounge's dance floor comes to life>>

<< the DJ, looking sexy as he is bare chested is pumping on a powerfull sound system. driving ,house and techno music. Morgan is dancing wildly in the center of the dance floor as the disco ball glitters and sparkles and laser lights blast and strobe. the floor itself lights up alternately...as the most BEAUTIFUL and SEXY men and women dance, gyrate, break dance all around Morgan....the sudden influx of sound, movement and activity will NOT go unoticed by Haleigh and the others who will no doubt be surprised and totally puzzled by this event as it unfolds.>>

<< Morgan dances, spins, poses...while her conjured "friends" dance just as wildly with reckles abandon. beautiful bodies that gyrate to the bass and melody...break dancers, models, and ultra glam. its like a scene out of the "Ray of light" video!>>

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
joining the mischief

Lingering around the spacious yacht after confronting Haleigh, Blaze explored further lower down on the ship. She was actually searching for Alison to consort the Seer, a question only Guardian would know. Pulse pounding music from a floor above vibrated the floor boards as Blaze perked a brow in question. Who on earth would blast such ruckus? Usually Blaze did but her curiosity peeling into her core. Searching for the room, Blaze walked up a small stairwell that wrapped around in a semi - circle. As she ascended the music's bass and beat fluctuated. Even Blaze had a slight bounce in her strut to the music's rhythm.

Locating the entertainment room, Blaze's green eyes sparkled with mischief with a smirk at the sight of Morgan breaking it down. The fiery mutant was tempted to dance the night away but instead she studied Morgan's flawless moves. Her eyes shifted to the ladies on the dance floor. A devilish smirk running along her lips, who could resist that? Blaze's head bobbed to the beat until finally she pushed her hand out as a small fireball greeted down to Morgan's feet without harming her. Blaze's pyrotechnics would mold with the bold glamor that Morgan manipulated on the yacht. She called Morgan out playfully.

"Stop bitch, now sit your ass down!"

It was an inside joke between Morgan and Blaze. Strolling over to Morgan as she dipped her body down to the floor and back. "Not bad for an old hag." She playfully bumped into Morg's hip with a wink. Morgan would be able to feel Blaze's presence and thus identify this as her sister and not Jasmine. Raising her arms in the air she spun around before sliding up to one of the female dancers. Breaking out the easier two step with a laugh. This was how she remembered it back in the days of clubbing with the Six.

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
Haleigh lets her hair down, stepping into the glass shower, letting the hot water run down her body, melting all the tension away. She heard someone call her name, as she was shampooing her hair, but took her time, running her fingers through her blond locks, slicking them back. the NERVE of that girl... to follow me in here... what if I was sitting on my bed with a shotgun in my lap?? well.... the brave little TRITE can wait. Haleigh washed the dirt and blood from her body, taking the time to masage her neck, shoulders, and lower back with her fingertips. Showering after a caper was always so relaxing that she ended up taking much longer than usual.

Haleigh emerged from a steamy bathroom with a white towel wrapped around her, drying her hair gently with another towel. She gazed at Blaze but listened with a little more composure than she'd previously exhibited. She allowed Blaze to rant a little, as she pulled her wet hair up into a slightly messy ponytail, drying the back of her neck and shaking her head.

"No... a person's memories shape them... you don't want to go tampering with something like that... its... not right. Don't WORRY about her... she is well trained in bugging the SHIT out of a person... but I think we are having effect on her... I hope its sooner rather than later, because even MY patience will run thin... I have a feeling she will then be facing a crossroads... and she will either ADAPT... or SHE WILL DIE." Haleigh offered no quip as Blaze left, laughing softly instead as she finished drying off and dressed in a soft green cami top and comfortable looking pastel pink silk sleepwear pants with sketches of the disney character 'bambi' in green all over. It was a fun, cute kind of sexy that was both understated and strangely uncharcteristic of the stern, commanding Haleigh.

Haleigh crossed the Owner's suite, dropping her wet towels into a hamper as she left, heading down the corridor for the galley... she was starved, and it occured to her that everyone else might be too. She tapped into the PA system and announced her intentions in a mock professional voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking... As you are all undoubtedly famished, tonight's onboard meal will be a Greco-Roman chicken salad with French loaf. I would offer soup but apparently a storm is picking up and I'd rather not be wiping broth from my ceiling later. Dinner will be served in fifteen minutes, let's all convene in the saloon for a group conference."

It was now that Haleigh was approaching the Galley, and as the boat rocked, she could see across it-- The saloon was dark and deserted, and Haleigh guessed that everyone was still aft of the commons [which is just beyond the saloon, from Haleigh's standpoint], in their quarters. Haleigh shrugs as the lights in the galley come on automatically, and she bends to look into the fridge for the chicken and salad ingredients. She is dicing the chicken and seasoning it with greek herbs and spices, preparing it to be sauteed, as she mentally commands two other knifes preparing lettuce and tomato, when Morgan comes back down below deck and begins making herself more comfortable in the commons. Haleigh greets her absentmindedly, without looking up, now focused on cooking the chicken and making a third knife dice a couple orange bell peppers with astonishing speed.

When the activity in the commons reaches Cirque Du Soleil magnificance, Haleigh finally looks up, peering down the subdeck stare at the goings on, as the sound becomes deafening. She leaves the galley, wiping her hands on a hand towel, walking through the saloon to stand, utterly surprised, in the threshold to the commons. She licks her lips, and relaxes her expression, trying not to appear as thrown for a loop as she felt, mentally hacking into the soundsystem control deck and turning the music down to a more believable decibel.

"Hmm... have you two broken into my liquor cabinet?" A male dancer begins to dance right up to Haleigh. She looks him over and turns back to Morgan. "Did you create these people? What, holograms? Lifelike." Haleigh pulls a walther P22 handgun on the man who'd taken to rubbing against her suggestively, practically pinning her against the doorjamb. He pulls away, going back over to dance with Morgan. "Oh look, Realistic too. :rolleyes: Now I hate to rain on your little party here... but Alycia and Sharon are trying to rest... and this music is a little disruptive. Dinner will be ready shortly... how about you two save the clubbing for XS and come help me set the table? Let's see... with Sharon and Alycia sleeping... that's what, nine people eating? No wait... Jasmine is resting also, that's eight. Blaze, do you eat now?"

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
<< Morgan's ears picked up immediately on the all too familiar sound of Blaze's voice..but Morgan was so HEADY with fun right now that she assumed that "Blaze" was apart of the conjuring spell she had used to create this whole scene. She was so....beside herself....she allowed herself to believe that Blaze was truly talking to her....and she laughed at her younger sister's playfull remarks and "bumped" her back.>>

<< but after a bit of more fun mischief...the sound system seemed to adjust itself, and Morgan looked around as Haleigh was in the threshold of the saloon. Morgan stopped dancing and exhaled with annoyance as she gestured and with a sweeping "harp" sound, and a crashing flashof light, the commotion was over just as suddenly as it began and the saloon was back to normal>>

<< Haleigh cought a good look at Morgan's rather unusual outfit as the Sorceress looked upon the captain of the ship>>

oh bother. i was just having a bit of fun Haleigh....<< her change in demeanor was obvious by the countenance in her face and her body language as she folded her arms...and huffed and then looked over to see Blaze was STILL THERE>>

wait a minute.....what are you still doing here?? the spell is OVER!

<< by now, the others will have either been roused by Haleigh's announcement or the sudden commotion that flooded the ship with sound, bass, light and activity that was over nearly as soon as it began. Guardian was "missing" for the moment and there was no telling how MorningStar, Shockwave , Prophet, Jasmine or even Zach was going to behave. ..
<< she looked at her sister...whom she honestly hadnt realized had appeared aboard the ship

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
She isnt a conjuration Morgan. She's real enough.

::Alison's cold voice was heard across the way, sitting at the bar in a plunging V neck Gucci black leather vest with silver accents revealing ample, BRALESS cleavage...and a black leather skirt. her toned , long legs crossed over at the knee, she was wearing Jimmy Choo stillettos::

::sipping a rather weird looking concoction in a large goblet...the drink appeared to be "blue/black" in color and almost glowing. Alison wore a matching Gucci leather wrist cuff with a silver buckle on her wrist as she downed the drink and tossed the glass across the room into a wall. it was unlikely that anyone had been aware of what happened to her with the seige perilous a while earlier....so HER behavior would seem just as erratic as Morgan's::

speaking of Siblings...where is that brother of mine? prowling the cabins looking for a piece no doubt.

:: she stood up and strutted over to where Morgan was standing::

Haleigh, werent you AWARE of the STORM we are apparently sailing into?

::Alison sounded less concerned and more like she was foreshadowing an evening of strange events. she certainly looked like a dark valkyrie in her cutting edge outfit. in her own way she was certainly a match for Morgan when it came to body flaunting.::

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
[ Delilah wa slowly awakened by something off...the base from Morgan's impromptu party roused her. She grouchily arose, and putting on a pair of jeans and white t shirt that she found in her room, she went in search of the source.

Following the noise, she entered the room where Morgan had called an impromptu dance party. Seeing this, she went a bit postal. ]

"Are you all insane?! Have you forgotten why we are here? Don't you give a crap about Alycia and Sharon, and in effect, ourselves?"

[ Delilah sat down on the ground, the regrets of her human life backing up on her, unable to suppress her feelings any more. ]

"If this is how it's going to be, you can all just set me back on the mainland right now. I'm not going to be anyone's patsy right now..."

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** Between the infectious beat the DJ spun and dancing the night away with her sister, Blaze felt joy - an emotion she had not felt in months after her death. For those few precious seconds the mutant pretended she was "real" and not just a wandering spirit. However with Haleigh's interruption, Blaze's green eyes saddened but she would nod to her friend. **

"Your right Haleigh, your sense of judgment is always accurate. I'm sorry, I came to investigate the noises up here and found Morgan."

** She pondered the idea of nutrition for herself, would she? She shook her head with a light smile. "I don't require food, but thank you for the invitation." Foxy knew her sibling would be awakening soon, how would the erratic mutant feel then? Blaze would monitor her no doubt but with Morgan's question she answered her immediately. **

"I came to kick Jasmine's arrogant ass. I was watching her involvement with the Six and this time I did not coddle her. She's resting after our little bitch fight, I induced a fever. I actually seek Alison's advice on this matter."

** She turned to see Delilah appear and reprimand them all. Blaze shook her head at her friend before walking over to Del. Placing a warm hand on her shoulder, she locked eyes with the blonde. **

"Del, I may not be on this team anymore due to unfortunate circumstances but what I can say is this team NEEDS you. I remember when you first arrived in London after Morgan left. You were like a second sister to me and your tactical expertise were flawless but your heart was more amazing. You watched out for me and I'll never forget that. This whole team is uncertain with emotions right now. I'm sorry for taking the opportunity to live - you are right like Haleigh, this team has two individuals who need rest and relaxation."

** Blaze's eyes swept over to Alison's outfit as they went wide with surprise. A small smile running along her lips. "Wow Alison - I'm beginning to think you've got Morg beat here on the fashion front." She playfully giggled until turning back to Delilah. **

"I know at times your position on this team seems not your usual by the book routine. But not to be all sappy here you all are a family besides a team. Without you here Del, the team would be missing some of that heart."

** Blaze felt the tiny hairs on her arms stand up as she looked to the door of the entertainment room. "Jasmine..." She whispered. Upon that very instant the door opened to reveal Jasmine standing there looking from the members in the room. Jasmine looked exhausted and slightly weak but she was quiet. Blaze locked eyes with her twin fiercely. It was like Blaze was having a stand - off with her twin. Jasmine slipped back out the door quietly. Blaze turned to the team after her sister's departure. **

"I've made arrangements with Jasmine. I found her Achilles heal. Some of you may know this and some of you may not. Jasmine is a mother to a beautiful little girl named Elizabeth. Its her most prized possession after the murder of her fiance. Michael - Jasmine's fiance was murdered by a group of ruthless anti - mutant hate groups. Jasmine keeps her daughter a secret to all except for Alexis and Haleigh. Now you all know and this is why she keeps everyone at bay with her harsh behavior. I've made it quite clear to her that if she screws up one more thing her daughter will be taken from her. I don't exactly enjoy threatening her but I know she'll listen. But Morgan....seems like your an Aunt."

** Blaze smirked knowing the title would probably stun her sister. Turning to the others she moved to sit down in a cozy arm chair. "So, how about those Giants?"

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
:: Sashaying out onto the main deck meeting with the other members of the Six, Morgan's impromptu party awoke Alexis from her slumber. Dressed in a sexy tattered black mini dress, Alexis' curled bob was perfectly teased to match her funky attire. With dark, alluring eye makeup to accent her sapphire orbs, the blonde's black stiletto heals clicked rhythmically as she continued to stride forward toward the others. ::

"God Delilah...you really are as dull as a black light. Would you shut UP with your holier than thou crap, and try live on the edge a little...before I push you off the edge of this boat."

:: Rolling her eyes away from the woman, Alexis ran her tongue along her the corner of her lips, letting out a low laugh. Alexis felt strangely liberated once awaking from her sleep....it was wonderful. She wanted to dance, party, drink. Just have a good time. Stop worrying about the consequences of her actions and just DO IT. She felt like she did a year ago...it was wonderful. ::

:: Strooling behind the small bar that overlooked the main floor, Alexis grabbed herself a glass and a bottle of scotch. Pouring the cold liquid into the glass, Alexis lowered her brows at the sight of Blaze. Do people ever stay dead in this group? I mean seriously...this was just getting out of hand. Placing the bottle of liquor aside, the blonde lifted her finger up and pointed it in the direction of Blaze. ::

"Okay...aren't you still dead? Not that I’m complaining if you aren't....I’m just wondering where I can snag a few extra lives for the future."

:: Letting out a small laugh, Alexis picked up her glass of scotch and absentmindedly began to wave it in the air in front of her, as she parted her lips. ::

"Because God knows we need it in this group."

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** Unfortunately Blaze was not amused by Alexis' catty comment regarding Delilah and immediately came to the woman's defense. Narrowing her own sage green eyes as she laughed at the blonde. Motioning with her hand to Alexis' provocative outfit. **

"Alexis - I see you've decided to crawl out of that black void you call a bed. I'll call Rob Zombie and let him know your trying out for one of his video's. However..."

** The mutant strolled up to Alexis purposely looking her up and down with a grin. Plucking the glass out of her hands she waved an index finger at her. "Now, let's not be a lush tonight princess." Leaning against the counter, Blaze noticed Morgan, Alison, and now Shockwave's alternative outfits. All of them dark and glamorous almost evil. **

"What's going on here? You three..."

** She motioned to Morgan, Alexis, and Alison with a deep frown. Almost a look of worry in her eyes. "Your not yourselves... I didn't see it before." She was half in thought before snapping out of it, focusing in on Alexis. **

"By the way Alexis, you have NO right to judge Delilah in anyway. Being by the book is who she is and she doesn't have to be 'on the edge' not everyone fancies to be you fucking everything on two legs and drinking the cum down like a cosmo!" Snapped Blaze fiercely, she was protective of Delilah. The mutant knew Del would fire a comeback to Alexis but she made her comments as well. **

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
:: Rounding the bar, Alexis narrowed her eyes as she smirked with ammusement at Blaze's cold comments toward her. Plucking the glass right back, Alexis downed the scotch in one taking and raised both brows as she placed the glass down on the bar top. ::

"Says the dead bitch."

:: Giving Blaze a taunting smile, Alexis strolled away from the bar making her way to Alison and Morgan. Extending both hands out to her side, Alexis spun around in mid stride, now walking backwards. Keeping her eyes glued to Blaze, Alexis let out a low laugh. ::

"Just because Morgan, Alison, and I happen to enjoy life, doesn't mean you or Miss Muffet have to rain on our parade."

:: Flicking her hand in the direction of Delilah at the mention of her, Alexis rolled her head around on her neck as she turned back around finally meeting up with both Delilah and Morgan. Blaze had a point, all three woman looked like something from a sadistic music video. All dressed provocative and extremely sexy. Parting her lips with her tongue, Alexis snapped her fingers, now shifting her eyes to the DJ. Suddenly "Beep" by The Pussycat Dolls began to blast out of the speakers. Running her tongue along her teeth, Alexis swept her eyes back to Blaze and lifted a single brow as a wicked smirk danced along her lips. ::

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
more erratic behavior

<< Morgan scoffs at Haleigh and Blaze as she opens a compact>>

YOU"RE NOT REAL! you're just a residual effect of my magicks!

my life is ALWAYS put on hold. ALWAYS interrupted.

<< primping in her designer compact...she blows a kiss at herself>>

I'm a SUPER MODEL! and if i want attention..if i want GLAMOR....then IM GOING TO HAVE IT!

<< she bellowed at them in a fit of diva tantrum as she flung up her hands and with a chime followed by a crashing blast of light....she was surrounded by "paparazzi" as flashbulbs went off and "fans" were calling out Morgan's name. Morgan, for her part ate up the scene as she struck a pose and flashed and flossed. her outfit changing , flowing like mercury with every peroquette and turn she did as she smiled wickedly for the cameras>>

<< it was clear that something was wrong...and things were only getting worse as Morgan became less and less concerned about the others; Delilah and Alison were locking horns in a long anticipated catfight>>

Black Widow

Twisted Metal
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Haleigh Davidoff
Residence
Hellfire New York
Missions
Ability
Earth Elemental; Technokinesis; Strength, Resilience, and Immunity due to the TO virus
"As a matter of Fact, Alison, I AM aware of the storm... its just as well... we're going to put ourselves in the center of it... we needn't worry about the ship.... the Beowulf can withstand forces that would CAPSIZE the USS Lexington. The storm will offer us even more cover."

Haleigh's eyes narrowed, beginning to flit from person to person... and she began to wonder if she was the only sane person on this deck... Alison's outfit was outrageous, and Haleigh couldnt remember the last time she'd seen the woman drink, and Morgan was acting as though she'd reverted back to her highschool years... Delilah was tripping out, over emotional and overreacting to the situation, Blaze seemed stable, but only just so, as seconds later her and DRINKING Alexis began to get into it. Haleigh lowers the volume once more after Alexis tries blasting it again, and Haleigh speaks firmly, now a little annoyed, as stainless steel dishware and cutlery fly wildly across the bar from the galley to the dining quarters, followed by large bowls of mixed salad, smaller bowls of sauteed chicken, and several types of salad dressing. Her voice sounds much akin to a mother scolding her children for horseplay.

"ALRIGHT... CUT IT OUT, ALL OF YOU. If I have to turn that music off ONE more time, I'm going to FRY the whole system. Morgan VICTORIA, GET RID of these retarded cameramen. Sharon and Alycia are trying to rest. Everyone take a seat at the table and quit your bickering... has anyone seen Dr. Victoria?"

In the back of her mind, Haleigh could no longer ignore the nagging feeling that something paranormal was going on here... she had at first thought everyone was just restless... but something else seemed to be fueling everyone's over zealous behaviour.

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
** Even Blaze had to smirk back, she never could stay annoyed at the blonde for long. Shaking her head with a chuckle, she waved the energy manipulator's comment away. Her eyes following Shock until she stood beside Morgan and Alison. Crossing her arms over her chest, Blaze titled her head to the side. **

"Hales, you intend on dressing up for Halloween too? I myself picture you in an Underworld theme myself."

** She joked only to straighten up in her demeanor. "Well, I'm guessing you three plan on enjoying a night of sinful decadence and desire?" Slumping down on a lounge chair she crossed one leg over the other studying the three vixens in front of her. The mutant found it impossible to take her eyes off Alexis, something about her was intoxicating and alluring. She continued to stare at the blonde before nibbling on her bottom lip. She had to admit, Alexis was sizzling tonight! It really blew to be dead right now! Looking away, Blaze folded her hands in her lap as Morgan pouted and threw a temper tantrum. Peering over to Haleigh and Delilah, Blaze stood up this time. Several feet of space separated Haleigh, Blaze, and Delilah from Morgan, Alexis, and Alison. **

"I'm real Morgan, and enough!"

** Motioning with her hands thunder rumbled loudly as a blast of fire churned and burned all of the reporters and photographers. Blaze's eyes flashing a pitch black from rage, "I understand your needy tonight but the three of you are getting out of control here! You have a mission and instead your acting like three spoiled brats! Morgan - of all people you should not give into temptation." Blaze's fiery temper was growing and her body molding and transforming with black feathered wings sprouting from her back. Stretching out as the mutant's skin darkened to an unearthly crimson with black spots scattering along her skin. It would seem Blaze was far from an angel but a dark angel due to the circumstances of her death. Spiked wrist gauntlets appeared tightly along her wrists with her height upgrading to 6'1. That jet black hair falling forward to mask those midnight irises, it seemed Blaze had her own secret. **

"Delilah, Haleigh stand ground! I have a feeling its going to be a long night with these three."

** All while this was going on but where was Doctor Victoria, Cameron, and Jasmine? Did they notice any of the commotion or were they completely oblivious? Only time would tell. **

Last edited:

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
"Mmmm..."

:: Smiling with pleasure as she caught the very obvious stares of Blaze, Alexis lifted her chin slightly as peered through half opened eyes to the woman. With a smile dancing along her lips, Alexis tilted her head to the side as she rolled her eyes over toward Haleigh. Well weren't these three just a bunch of peas in a really tightly wound pod. With a simple raise of her brow, Alexis shrugged off Haleigh's words and glanced back to Blaze. ::

"It's so obvious..."

:: Taking a step forward, Alexis' hips swayed to the side as she made her way closer to Blaze, with long strides. ::

"That you've always wanted me."

:: Keeping her mouth parted, whatever was effecting Alexis was feeding off her old provocative ways. When she would seduce men like it was nothing. Her sex pot fashion and her smooth comments. It was something she had distanced herself from since joining The Six, but it was always apart of her...hell, she did have five ex husbands after all. ::

"I see the way you look at me...undressing me with your eyes. Wishing you could have your way with me."

:: Running her tongue along her teeth, Alexis' hands swayed at her sides as a result of her slow sashays. Finally reaching Blaze, Alexis lifted her hand to Blaze's thigh, slowly running her fingers to her hips. Meeting the mutant's sage orbs, she inched her body forward so her lips were only mere inches from Blaze's ear. As her hot breath danced along the brunette's ear lobe, Alexis smirked. ::

"Too bad I’m not into woman...."

:: Whispering slowly and softly, Alexis moved her weight away from Blaze, but kept her face close. Again giving her a taunting smile, Alexis wrinkled her nose as she grinned and turned away from the mutant, walking away. ::

"You might want to try Delilah....I always pegged her as a lesbian."

:: Giving Delilah a wicked glare, Alexis smirked with satisfaction, walking back toward Alison and Morgan. ::

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
Sure, taunt the lesbian here. Thought Blaze whose eyes sparkled with lust and desire for Alexis. The fiery mutant couldn't seem to deny these feelings for Shockwave. They had developed awhile ago when she worked closely with the Metahuman. A low sigh was released from her glossy lips. Her eyes dropping to admire that sinful body Alexis kept in shape while that perfume creeping up on her senses. Her whole world dulled and froze with Alexis approaching her. Their eyes locked with Blaze holding her ground, she felt that weakness grow and that desire intensify.

Sucking in a quick breath at that hand running up her thigh. Biting harder on her lip she was able to hold back a moan. Alexis was winning this battle and it showed in those black irises. Blaze yearned for the blonde for years and now it was fully revealed only to humiliate her. Sucked into the seduction and power that Alexis held over her, she allowed the blonde to tease her. Even that hand would run along her waist which was starting to ignite a burning sensation throughout her body. A low growl emerging from her as she fiercely grabbed the blonde's top savagely.

"Congratulations Alexis you found a sensitive button and pushed it. I never denied how I felt about you nor did I try to hide it. As much as I desired you, I knew you were straight. You were that forbidden fruit but I couldn't get you out of my head! I still can't..."

Bowing her head in defeat, Blaze clenched a fist tightly. What was the hardest part about Alexis? She was Blaze's type in everyway but she was straight. Ouch. She struggled to snap out of it but Blaze was Alexis' puppet. Her emotions intertwining now, a mixture of desire with anger. Causing Blaze to tremble with emotion as she shut her eyes tightly. Even Haleigh would see her dear friend trying to handle this situation accordingly. But that was like finding out the guy of your dreams was gay. And for Alexis to bring such a painful wound to the service and to the team was difficult for Blaze. Opening her eyes she avoided eye contact with Alexis now, trying to ignore her seduction and teases. All she had to do was ignore Alexis. So she touched her thigh or waist. Brushing it off, Blaze turned her back to Shockwave this time, trying to tune her out.

Harbinger

Seer
The Six
Real Name
Alison Marble
Residence
Minerva&#039;s Mansion in Greece
Missions
Ability
:: Alison smirked as Haleigh answered. Looking sharply over at Blaze, the Seer wasnt quite sure HOW to take their dearly departed team mate now. Partly because Alison wasnt herself. But unfortunately for Haleigh, the situation wouldn't be so easily controlled as all the objects that she had mentally hurled around the room were STOPPED in mid air before they could crash or hit walls.::

:: Alison exhaled as she casually folded her arms::

Haleigh dont you know how dangerous it is to let sharp objects fling around the room?

:: As Alexis stood near Alison and Morgan, the seer looked around around as things began to grow increasingly more chaotic. the only thing that was missing was Prophet.::

:: opening her hand, another goblet filled with a mysterious unknown beverage appeared in Alison's hand....she winked at Alexis, who definately was acting more and more outrageous::

there's no need to "stand ground" dear Blaze...WE are not the enemy. we're all friends here....:: looking at Delilah and Alexis who were on the verge of killing each other:: well MOST of us anyway.

:: she giggled rather mockingly::

perhaps this STORM is a symptom of something deeper? who knows.....who CARES. one way or another, death and destruction will be waiting for us at the end of our journey time and again....so we may as well enjoy the moment whilel we can!!

::Alison used her telekinesis to ENABLE the sound systems again...they came warbling back on as music blared and other objects seemed to "dance" to the beat. Alison was being more of an enabler in GENERAL this evening...the OPPOSITE Of the way she usually was, which was to keep things moving in the right direction.::

Spellbinder

Bitchcraft
The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
<< Morgan was a tad bit startled by Haleigh, who seemed to be scolding her and the others...and then her "conjured" camera men and reporters were BURNED UP by her own sister....she stomped her heel as she put her hands on her hips and snorted with agitation>>

UGH! YOU are undoutedly the biggest party pooper I ever MET!

<< walking past her as she flipped her blonde, double highlighted locks in Haleigh's face, Morgan sat down on a bar stool near Alison who was "calmly" addressing Haleigh, while Alexis taunted Blaze and repeatedly insulted Delilah.>>

<< the music came back on...and Morgan immediately burst forward from her seat and was dancing around and AGAIN she "conjures" scantily clad men and women who dance around with her as she leads them around the saloon. Morgan wants to be the CENTER of attention if the team is too busy with their own squabbles...then she'll make her OWN audience.>>

<< her mother, Dr. Victoria would soon be drawn into the fray....but for the moment, it was clear that the storm OUTSIDE was an accidental metaphor for the turmoil ON and INSIDE the luxury yacht this evening>>

Foxfire

VIP
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Fielding
Missions
Ability
Fire Elemental
"Death tends to take the fun out of living.." She said coldly with a look of distaste for Morgan. What had gotten into Morgan, Alison, and Alexis? Blaze's mind worked overtime trying to find the culprit of this radical affair. Even Alison was speaking like a mad woman. Blinking her long lashes, Blaze massaged her temples. This would be fine if the team weren't on a mission.

"She's right you know Blazey - your a bore."

** Drawing those eyes onto Jasmine who stood against one of the muscular male dancers with a devilish grin. "Cheer up sis, that frown creates wrinkles." She winked at Blaze. Jasmine spun around to purposely gyrate on the man. It was utterly disgusting to Blaze who stepped forward as Jasmine waved a hand creating a thick sheet of ice barrier between herself and her twin. "Back off Blaze, you know what your problem is? You need a good lay by a man and not by a woman. Look at you, your so uptight and drooling over Alexis." Blaze waved her sister's catty comment away.

Walking up to Haleigh and Delilah, Blaze glanced at the two of them. "Haleigh, can you scan this ship for any irregularities? Something's not adding up here..." "Hey Blaze!" Jasmine danced up to Alexis seductively leaning in her ear whispering into it, "she wants you? Let's make her really desire you." Jasmine ran her hands down Alexis' waist as she slowly danced up on the blonde. "What?" Snarled Blaze who spun around only to see her twin and Alexis dancing provocatively. Blaze knew Jasmine was straight as was Alexis but the look of it froze the mutant again. It was like watching herself dancing with Alexis. "Your starting to piss me off now!" Jasmine grinned with her hand dropping down to Alexis' thigh while staring at her twin. "I bet you wish you were me huh Blazey?" She cackled with a smirk.

Blaze's jealousy exploded as she flamed behind Jasmine and yanked her by the throat. Those fingers squeezing the life out of her twin with Jasmine gleaming with delight. Reaching up the icy mutant slipped free with a laugh. "That was priceless. Your pathetic Blaze....its no wonder you were killed." Blaze's fury was growing the more she was taunted, teased, and now tormented.

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
:: Moving her body to the music, Alexis hardly paid any attention to Jasmine as she joined the little party. Biting her bottom lip, Alexis stopped in mid motion and stiffened with disgust. Raising both brows, she watched as Jasmine began to dance on her attempting to make Blaze jealous. ::

"Oh, oh, ew. Okay you need to stop rubbing your body on me. I really don't want to contract something..."

:: Shuttering, Alexis pushed away from Jasmine just as Blaze appeared in flames to her twin sister. Both getting into a heated argument about why Blaze died, how she pined for Alexis, yada yada yada. None of it even struck Alexis as interesting. Frankly, she was wondering where Cameron's fine self was at. Hmm...she'd even take Zach for that matter. Rolling her eyes away from both Blaze and Jasmine, Alexis began to once again dance to the music as the beat picked up to Freakaleak by Petey Pablo. Dancing up against one of Morgan's male dancers, Alexis grinned to him as she rolled her body matching his motions. ::

Status
Not open for further replies.