1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Adventures of Zash

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Valkyrie, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie War Birds of Prey

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ashley woke up to sun streaming through the bedroom window. She opened one eye, and decided against trying the other one. She picked up her head just slightly off the pillow, enough to see that she had on one of Zach's white tee shirts, and that the covers were all tangled under her. She kicked them off her legs, reaching over without looking to see if Zach was beside her. Her hand found his belly and rubbed it a little, closing her one open eye again. She laid there for a few minutes, then, turning over on to her side, she finally opened both eyes at the same time. Her hair was a tangled mess and hanging down into her face, but she didn't care enough to brush it away.

She watched Zach's even breathing for a while, and it had almost lulled her to sleep again, when her eyes shot open.

"Zach!"

She jumped up and climbed on top of him.

"Wake up Zach!"

She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned down so she could look in his face.

"Let's go to the range today, Zach - please, can we?!"

Persephone and Black Widow like this.
  2. Orion

Orion Ambassador Birds of Prey

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Zach was on the edge of sleep. It was Saturday, so he knew he could sleep in if he wanted, but with the sun casting an increasing amount of light in the room, he knew he'd probably get up soon. Still, he snoozed contentedly. Ash reached over to rub him gently, or had he dreamed that?

Ash: Zach!

"Hmm?"

Ash: Wake up Zach!

She exclaimed, and suddenly she was on top of him. He startled awake, his pulse suddenly racing, alarm striking him like lightning.

"What is it?! Are we under attack?! Hit the lockdown button!"

He said rapidly, starting to sit up. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled down at him. She wasn't filled with concern, but rather, excitement.

Ash: Let's go to the range today, Zach - please, can we?!

"Mmm, I don't know, can we? Or are you just teasing me with it again?"

He asked playfully, reaching up to tickle her ribs.

Persephone and Valkyrie like this.
  3. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Her eyes glinted with excitement as she hovered over him.

"Oh, I'm teasing you with something..."

She pressed her hips down against his.

"But not about guns."

She paused, threw a glance down between their bodies, then looked up and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Or is it?"

She smiled mischievously. Ashley leaned over and pressed her chest against his, her mouth nuzzling his neck. She lifted her head and looked up into his face, a hand sliding up to scratch his beard.

"Gods I can't wait to see you there, all badass and sexy..."

4. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ash: Oh, I'm teasing you with something...

She told him, as she pressed against him. The corners of his lips tugged upwards. He'd previously been trying to ignore the old familiar throb of his morning rise, but now she was just making that impossible to ignore. Ash looked down and back up with a smile intent on tempting him.

Ash: But not about guns. Or is it?

She asked, laying down bodily on top of him. Zach licked his lips in anticipation. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer, staring up into her eyes.

"You're wicked, you know that?"

He replied with amusement, shuddering with pleasure as she scratched his beard. His hands slipped under her shirt to find bare skin and began to roam her body slowly, following his favorite curves.

Ash: Gods I can't wait to see you there, all badass and sexy...

"Oh yeah?"

He started with a widening smile.

"Would it help your little fantasy if I wore my battle field armor? It's very tactical....."

5. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

He wrapped his arms around her and her body tingled. He was so warm, and made her feel so safe - she wished he would keep touching her forever.

"I do. I also know, that's why you love me."

She pressed her lips to his as she reached up and scratched his beard. His hands had found their way under her shirt and she was responding to his touch already. She felt like a cat ready to pounce. Which was only exacerbated by her picturing Zach at the range, blowing things away.

"Mmmmm..."

She leaned in and started kissing his neck.

"Don't make promises if you aren't going to keep them. Maybe we need to have a private session at the range...no pesky onlookers..."

She began moving her hips against him, giving him a pretty good indication of what she wanted to do next. His hands knew just where to touch her, and she sat up enough so that he could peel her shirt off. She ran her hands down his arms and across his chest, loving the way he felt beneath her. She came down onto her forearms which she placed on either side of his head, and began kissing him more fervently now. Pulling back, she rubbed her cheek against his, whispering into his ear.

"What do you want to do now?"

6. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ash: I do. I also know, that's why you love me.

"One of the many reasons."

Zach replied with a warm smile, his fingertips caressing her skin as they talked of going to the range, as if either of them truly wanted to go right this second. He knew that was not exactly true. They were both excited to go, sure, but as her arousal washed over him like a wave, he knew that there was something else she was excited for.

It was yet another reason that he loved her, because her passion seemed to be as unrelenting as the sea, and the tide was rising. She was kissing his lips and his neck, and moving on top of him suggestively. He could hardly stand it much longer.

Ash: Don't make promises if you aren't going to keep them. Maybe we need to have a private session at the range...no pesky onlookers...

"Oh, Gods.... Please let it be so."

He replied, as he pulled her shirt over her head. The morning sun poured through the blinds, casting its rays on her skin. Zach took a moment to admire the view, and ran his hands up the front of her body to frame her face. He pulled her back down on top of him to kiss her, drinking in her desire like a man dying of thirst. She broke away, and was in his ear again, asking him what he wanted to do, as if she didn't know. He made a sound, something between a grunt and a laugh, and sat up with her in his lap. Frenzied, he pushed the comforter down and he kicked it off his legs so vehemently that it spilled off the bed and onto the floor, but he didn't care.

There was nothing in his way now, there was nothing else on earth except her and the sunlight that bathed her body. His hand cupped her chin and he kissed her again, then stopped, finding her eyes with his. He liked to see her expression change when he entered her, from hungry desire to pleasure and satisfaction at getting what she wanted. He smiled, and kissed her again.

"Ash...."

He breathed, his own craving coursing through his veins like an adrenaline rush.

"Whatever we do, I just want to be with you."

Persephone and Clara Oswald like this.
  7. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

When he touched her it was like tiny electric shocks were coming out of his fingertips, and all she wanted to do what touch him more and more. Then his hands were on the sides of her face, pulling her down to him for a kiss she could get lost in. It was like they were exactly where they were meant to be, forever. He startled her by sitting up suddenly, but then she laughed at his urgency to throw the covers off of himself. He kissed her, smiled, then kissed her again.

She ran her hands through his hair, looking into his eyes as she lifted her hips just enough. And then the embers that had been smoldering burst into flame, her eyes closing briefly at the feel of him. When they opened they found his again, and she clasped her arms around his neck, clutching him to her as her mouth hungrily sought his. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she moved against him, slowly at first, then more urgently.

"Zach..."

It came out as a whimper, her hardly able to stand the sensations roiling through her, but not wanting it to ever end either. She threw her head back, exposing her chest to him.

"Babe you feel so good...don't stop..."

She didn't care about going anywhere or doing anything else. He was all that mattered, loving him, touching him - and the way it felt when they were in each others' arms. He was all she could see, and all she cared to see. For whatever time they had together, she was going to eke out every second with him that she could.

Black Widow and Persephone like this.
  8. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ash: Zach...

She said, when their mouths parted, and he groaned in response as his lips went to her neck. Her long blonde locks were strewn across her shoulders, a hot mess from a night's sleep, as wild and unruly as she was in spirit. His fingers slipped through her hair reverently, as their hips met, again and again.

Ash: Babe you feel so good... don't stop...

She said, dropping her head back.

"Never."

He swore feverishly. His mouth moved across her skin, following her collar bone to the other side of her neck, and then down to her breasts. Her passion was a sensation he would have willingly drowned in, if such a thing were possible.

He turned then, and rolled them over, laying her back. He realized immediately that in his haste, he'd turned the wrong way, as he had to plant a foot on the hardwood floor to keep from rolling them totally out of bed. He paused, chuckled at himself, and then decided he rather liked this angle anyway. One knee on the edge of the bed, he slid his forearm under her hips as he renewed his efforts to heighten their shared pleasure.

Valkyrie: LMAO he almost fell off the bed
  9. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Zach knew exactly how to touch her, and where. When she leaned back, his mouth was immediately on her neck where she wanted it. He moved under her, meeting her movements like he was psychic, anticipating where she was going to be before she herself knew it. She gasped when his mouth touched her breasts, as they responded to his touch, and then sighed out with pleasure.

"Fuck, Zach, that feels amazing."

He rolled her, laying her on her back on the edge of the bed, not missing a beat and trying a new angle that made her cry out. One of his arms was under her, pulling her hips towards his. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, clutching at his back. Her mouth smiled and found his, her tongue tasting him. She wanted to yell out with joy at how he made her feel, how much she loved him, her heart bursting with it.

Her legs wrapped tightly around him again, her feet on his ass pushing him deeper into her. She threw her head back against the pillow, moaning loudly. She knew she was close, and she shut her eyes as the muscles in her abdomen began to tighten.

"Babe...I'm...Zach..."

Her mouth opened as the dam inside her broke, washing her with sensation. Her back arched, her body clamped around him, holding him inside her. Every time he moved another aftershock went through her, her body jerking under his. She opened her eyes so she could look into his, holding him tightly so his face was inches from hers.

10. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ash: Fuck, Zach, that feels amazing.

He smiled against her skin, and made a sound of agreement. Their mouths came together again. Her emotions were like a riptide, pulling him under. How had he survived for so long without her, without this feeling? Gods have mercy, he thought. He wasn't sure he could hold back any longer.

"Oh.... you're so tight."

He managed to groan, as his movements intensified in urgency as he grabbed a hold of her hips.

Ash: Babe...I'm...Zach...

"Anch'io." (Me too.)

He said, right before the waves of her orgasm started to crash over him. His followed immediately, and he moaned, as she pulled him close. Breathless, he finally slowed to a stop, he rested his forehead on hers, a smile of contentment on his lips.

"So. Good Morning, my love."

He said, as he propped himself up over her, on his elbows, and peered down into her eyes. His whole body felt pumped up, as if he'd just finished an exhilarating workout, his head still swam a bit, and he couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm sorry, what were we going to do today?"

Persephone and Clara Oswald like this.
  11. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

She pulled him against her as they both came, every movement he made still making her body shudder with pleasure. When she finally became still and he stopped moving, he leaned his forehead against hers, and she pressed back against his.

A smile spread over her face, and she bit her bottom lip.

"Good morning, maestro."

He was looking down at her with his amazing eyes and she could have easily gotten lost in them. She reached her hand up to stroke his hair.

"The things you do to me..."

She let out a sigh of contentment.

She let out a cross between and laugh and a giggle, wrapping her arms around him again and pulling him back down onto her chest.

"I think we were going to stay in bed until tomorrow...or next week...next month..."

She pressed her lips against his, enjoying the feel of his soft lips on hers.

"But if you wanted to go shoot guns...I guess I could manage to get out of bed for it."

12. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

Ash: Good morning, maestro.

"Mm... Maestro. I don't often get called that."

He replied with a wide grin, as she ran her hands through his hair. She commented about the things he did to her, and he beamed proudly as she gave a happy sigh. He got lost in the embrace, the elated warmth, and forgot just what exactly the plan for the day was. When he asked she giggled, and hugged him tightly.

Ash: I think we were going to stay in bed until tomorrow...

He lowered his lips to hers for a quick, delighted kiss. That sounded like stellar plan. She certainly wouldn't hear HIM complaining.

Ash: or next week...

He chuckled and was about to say she shouldn't tempt him so, when she made another suggestion.

Ash: next month...

She kissed him this time, and he wrapped both his arms around her. Right before he was able to suggest they just stay in bed forever, she reminded him about their real plan.

Ash: But if you wanted to go shoot guns...I guess I could manage to get out of bed for it.

"Right-- it's RANGE DAY!"

He replied excitedly, feeling like a child about to go to Disney World. He smirked, and pulled her with him as he got to his feet.

"Oh, look at that! Already out of bed. The hard part's over!"

He said, lowering her to her feet.

Clara Oswald likes this.
  13. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    EOS Nomad

"Well, I only hand out the title when it's warranted."

She snuggled with him, just enjoying her arms being around him and his around her, kissing tenderly like they had nothing else to do in the world. And she actually suggested staying right where they were, for the next month - at least. But, she told him, she would make an exception if he absolutely wanted to go to the range today.

He looked like a kid on Christmas morning, and she started to laugh but then he was pulling her out of bed and onto her feet. She didn't know whether to be excited too, or pissed as hell that he didn't want to stay in bed with her.

She lowered her lashes at him, then glanced downward and back up.

"Unfortunately."

She reached around and smacked his bare ass hard, before walking away a few step and turning back to look at him with a sultry gaze.

"I'll go get my big guns."

She dressed with a purpose, slipping on a pair of low slung black leather pants, a midriff baring tight fitting tank, and a jacket with black motorcycle boots. She let Zach carry the bag that had been sitting at his place for at least a few weeks, waiting for them to actually get up the initiative to go to the range. She led the way into the building, flashing her badge, and heading towards the cage at the entrance to the range where she had to sign in. She slipped off her jacket and headed to the counter. The young pipsqueak behind it was separated from them by a criss cross of metal. She put her elbows on the counter and leaned forward so he could get a good view of her breasts.

Young cop: "Detective Oldenburg!"

She nodded her head towards Zach.

"Danny, this is Ambassador Armani from the UN. He's in charge of approving some very hefty appropriations for the department. He's here to check out the current state of our range and weaponry. We're going to need you to pull out the prototypes - all the really rare stuff."

She leaned in closer, and whispered conspiratorially.

"If we make a good impression on this guy, there's no limit to what we'll be able to buy. And I'm sure you'd get a promotion, for making it happen."

She leaned back off the counter, and turned her head towards Zach, giving him a wink.

"Oh, and I'm going to need you to clear the range for the rest of our visit. For the ambassador's safety, of course. I don't want us disturbed. I'd be very angry if we were."

Danny: "Sure, I mean, of course!"

He came around and unlocked the door for them, letting them inside. Then he unlocked the firearms room behind him.

"You know what, we'll just take a look for ourselves."

She grabbed the key from his hand.

"We'll lock up when we're done."

14. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Gun Range

Ash: Unfortunately.

"Aww, baby, don't be sad. The Maestro will most certainly return for you, my dear."

He said, giving her a wink. She slapped his ass and ran off to get dressed.

Oh, I am DEFINITELY going to get you back for that later...

He plotted as he pulled on some clothes. Ash put on an outfit that vaguely made Zach want to buy a Harley, and he whistled appreciatively as he buttoned up his shirt and stuck his feet into his boots. She asked him to carry a bag that he'd previously assumed was full of shoes, and he dutifully obliged. He drove them to the range, but not before stopping for breakfast, which they did not eat in the car, because as Zach patiently explained, his Ferrari was not a cafe.

Glorious....

He thought when they walked in, because the sounds and smells of gunfire filled the air. Ashley took charge, which was always sexy, but most especially was sexy in this case because she leaned all over the counter and while she worked over the teenager at the front desk. Zach felt a little sorry for the kid. It was painfully obviously that he was fresh from the academy, inexperienced with work and women, and completely at the mercy of Ash.

So while Zach enjoyed the view of her bent over the counter, he smoothly moved to stand behind her, purposely blocking the view for every other man in the lobby. When she mentioned he was with the UN he reflexively showed his credentials. When she stood back up she backed into him, prompting his suspicion that she did it on purpose, which was only reinforced when she winked at him and told Danny to clear the range and leave them completely alone.

Ash: You know what, we'll just take a look for ourselves. We'll lock up when we're done.

"I really appreciate your willingness to accommodate me today, Detective."

He said, as Danny walked away to go kick everybody else out. Zach moved in to speak in Ashley's ear after Danny disappeared behind the corner.

"I'm sure you realize I'm gonna fuck you here after everybody leaves, yes?"

He said, and then he started browsing the selection of guns, a smirk on his lips.

15. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The Range

She was starving, and made Zach stop for breakfast. She wanted to just get a bag to go from McDonald's, but Zach had some crazy rule about no eating in the car. So she made sure to sit real close to him as they ate, and make him wish for the privacy of his car. Served him right.

It was easy to get the young uniform working the range to clear the area for them, and easier to get him to give her the keys to the weapons lock up. She made sure to accidentally on purpose rub up against Zach when she stood up from the counter. When the uniform left to clear the range, Zach whispered in her ear.

She smiled seductively and patted him on the chest.

"Why do you think I'm not wearing any underwear?"

She followed Zach into the lockup to see if there was anything interesting she wanted to try before breaking out her own stuff. They always had a few "experimental" items that were fun.

"The ammo's on the wall behind that other counter, over there."

She picked up something with a little heft, and glanced at Zach.

"Once we're warmed up we can go out on the close quarters training side. It's a little more like shooting real people."

Exiting the room, she slipped off her jacket and tossed it on the counter, scooting around to get the rounds she needed, throwing him a few boxes for the weapon he'd chosen as well.

16. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Gun Range

Ash: Why do you think I'm not wearing any underwear?

His answer was nonverbal, a glance both predatory and lustful, that traveled the length of her body before locking onto her gaze. He took a deep breath, and stopped himself from hemming her up against a rack of AR-style rifles of varying configurations.

He pulled a shotgun from the rack, a particularly nice Spas-12 with a holographic sight. He opened up the action to make sure it was unloaded, and to look it over. Yes, he definitely wanted to play with this one.

Ash: Once we're warmed up we can go out on the close quarters training side. It's a little more like shooting real people.

He paused for a moment, still staring at the weapon in his hands, and wondered if he should be disturbed by that statement, or by the general sense of excitement he felt. Wasn't it a bit inhumane, when worded that way? He decided that by 'real people', she must have meant 'bad guys' or 'enemies', which made it easier to assuage the guilt, and when she tossed him a couple of boxes of 12 gauge ammo, he was right back to being his trigger-happy-go-lucky range day self.

He tagged along as she left the room, carrying the bag they'd brought in his left hand and slinging the shotgun he'd picked on his right shoulder. He grabbed a Springfield Saint off the wall on the way out, delighted to get a closer look at a brand new design. There was an atmosphere of annoyed disappointment in the range proper, as Danny followed through with clearing the place out for them. Zach ignored the feel of the room, instead focusing on setting up their stuff on the table nearest to their lanes, putting up fresh targets, and loading a couple of magazines for the AR.

"So, whatcha shooting first?"

17. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The Range

She laughed at him, her statement about not wearing any underwear having its intended effect, the look on his face obscene. But sadly he managed to control himself, and went back to being kid-in-a-candy-store Zach. He picked up a nice shotgun, which she definitely approved of, especially the way it looked in his hands. She told him they'd go out on the course in a little bit. It was more real life than the paper targets, even though they still weren't "real".

She really wanted to take a couple of the grenade launchers for a spin, but you had to go out to Long Island to the outdoor range to fire them, and she wasn't about to deal with that. But maybe they could cart out one of the bigger machine guns later without anyone noticing. She took them to two lanes at the end of the row.

She pulled the handgun out she'd shoved in her waistband and held it up, ejecting the magazine.

"Well I thought I'd warm up with this .40 cal Glock 23 for some target practice and then switch it up to this new 5.45mm AK-12. I'm going to try out that FN SCAR later, though. You?"

She set the handgun and the assault rifle onto her table and started to feed bullets into the Glock's clip.

18. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Gun Range

She led them over to two lanes against the far wall, and he setup with his back to everybody else. Zach was loading shells into the shotgun with a practiced hand, as more and more people exited the range, when he asked Ash what firearm she was planning to shoot first. Ash reached for a gun in her waistband, drawing Zach's attention to the vajazzle there -- unfair! -- then she started talking about guns, began pushing bullets into the Glock mag. Zach nearly melted, it was so hot. Then she returned his question, and he remembered he came here to shoot guns. He staged the shotgun on the table, ready to play, and held up the Saint.

"I figured I'd start out with this one here. Then it's a free-for-all, basically. I'd say 'have fun', but that's kind of a given."

He said, as reached in his pocket and pulled out two sets of ear plugs, and offered some to her before inserting his own and then leaning in kiss her cheek. He smoothly slid a full magazine into the lower receiver, slapping the bottom to make sure it fully seated, then hooked the charging handle with two fingers, pulled it back, and let it slam forward with a winsome smile. He turned to shout over his shoulder at the few stragglers that were still sweeping up their brass.

"GOING HOT!!"

He warned, and stepped into his lane, lifting the AR to his shoulder and flicking the safety off. His target was out at 50 yards. The first round through a new (to him) rifle. He could feel the excitement pulsing through his veins. He took careful aim, reminded himself of the fundamentals, and squeezed the trigger. It was the next best thing to making love. He took his time with it. Every time he changed out the empty magazine for a fresh one, he snuck a look over at his girl. She was happily plinking away. He smiled to himself, thanked the Gods, and went back to what he was working on.

When he ran through his loaded magazines, he brought his target in, keeping his face as even as possible as he took it down and quickly rolled it up before she could see it. He took it over to the table behind her for surreptitious inspection. A crooked smile worked its way onto his mouth. There were no headshots. All the rounds were inside the center mass of the silhouette, but it wasn't what anybody would call a 'good grouping' or a 'tight arrangement'. It was barely legible. The spacing between letters was uneven and the whole thing slanted up a little. Still, it clearly said:

ZACH
    LOVES
    ASH!

He rolled the target back up again and set it next to the bag they brought. No need to show off. She'd see it later. He put up a new target and sent it out to the 10 yard distance.

Clara Oswald: Zach is too sweet!
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Clara Oswald and Persephone like this.
  19. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The Range

Zach was holding a shotgun, and he might just as well have been holding his cock for as much as it turned her on. He hadn't worn the body armor in the end, to her utter dismay, but this was pretty much the next best thing. She wanted to wrap her legs around him right then and there.

"Just be sure you get my attention when you're going to switch to the Spas, okay?"

She didn't want to miss a moment of that. He offered her a pair of ear plugs, which she took with a smile as he leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Zach, you're so thoughtful."

She didn't normally wear them, because the gunfire didn't damage her eardrums and she was used to the loudness, but because he had given them to her, she put them in.

"I'll say."

The temperature was definitely rising in there, and she distracted herself by picking up the clip she'd loaded for the Glock and ramming it in the magazine well. She racked the slide forward as she stepped into the lane. She took her position, holding the gun with both hands, and fired slow and steady at her target. The Glock had a little kick to it, which she liked. She kept firing until the mag was empty. Her eyes kept sneaking looks at Zach, and she saw him bring in his target and hide it. Poor guy, he must have been embarrassed that she was a better shot than him. She vowed to make that up to him later. She racked the slide back on the Glock and ejected the empty mag, heading back to the table and setting it down.

She switched out her target for a new one, and picked up the AK. She stuck in a new mag, then pulled the bolt back. She put the Kalashnikov into her shoulder and started to fire. The bursts were so controlled - it was amazing, right on target - and there wasn't as much recoil as you'd expect. This one might find it's way home with her in her bag.

She ejected the mag on the AK when she was done and set it down, then paused, leaning against the table, to watch Zach. A smile came to her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest. He looked hot. So hot. She really wanted to be out shooting something real with him, though. Of course, she probably couldn't keep her hands off him long enough to complete whatever it was they were supposed to be doing.

When he went to reload she crossed behind him to go get the FN. And maybe see if anything else caught her eye.

20. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    Gun Range

Ash switched out her own target, and pick up the AK. He watched with adoration through bullet-proof glass as she went through a couple bursts, then he went back to his own target. He reached across his chest to draw his own Beretta Centennial from his shoulder holster.

He set his stance and rolled his shoulders a bit. Load, Rack, Aim, Fire. Headshot. He squeezed off a couple more shots. This was going well. The pistol was as smooth and accurate as he remembered. He pushed through the rest of the magazine, and smoothly reloaded before starting a single-shot draw-fire drill that had him restarting each time from the holstered position.

When he spent that ammo, he stopped and brought his target in. It was pretty decent, overall. There was a shot or two that got a way from him, and he tsked at himself. He could hear Haleigh coaching him. Stop rushing the shot, she'd say, along with: don't fire until your sight picture is lined up on target. He pressed his lips together, and tried not to let the thought of her dampen his mood.

Ashley interrupted his thoughts by passing by to get the SCAR, and a smile returned to his face as he reached for the shotgun. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two men hanging out at a table a few lanes down, and when he looked, he realized they were all packed up, but lingering to watch a hot blonde put lead downrange. Zach left the Spas in his lane and walked over to them. As they watched him approach, they both shifted to stand up straight.

Zach smiled as he spoke to them a bit, paid them each a hundred bucks, and took a large cardboard box off their table. He balanced it on his shoulder, shook each of their hands with a very firm grip, and watched them hurry out the door. They were the last two people in the range, finally. When he brought the box back over, he knelt and set it down gently between his and Ash's lane. He shouted Ash's name between the cracks of gunfire, until she turned to look at him curiously.

"Hey, it's time for the Spas 12. I'll throw for you if you'll throw for me!"

He said, opening the box to reveal a case of orange clay discs that looked like little frisbees. When she nodded, he grinned and hopped up to take down his target so he'd have an empty lane. He picked up the shotgun and racked the slide back before switching on the holographic sight and raising it to his shoulder.

"PULL!"

He shouted, and she tossed out a target. The shotgun kicked like a mule, and the first clay escaped him. He huffed, half surprised and half annoyed at himself, and then adjusted his grip and stance to better control the recoil. He shouted the request again, and this time he followed the trajectory smoohly and when he fired, the target exploded in midair, much to his delight. He had her toss again and again, filling the air with gunsmoke and shards of broken clay dust, until the bolt clicked on an empty chamber. The last target clattered on the floor downrange, and Zach smiled, shaking his head softly. He should've been counting down his shots. Oh well. He passed the long gun to Ash.

"Your turn!"

He said cheerily, as he grabbed the box of shells and held it for her so she could load up.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017