1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Adventures of Zash

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Valkyrie, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie War Birds of Prey

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
    Missions:
    The Clocktower - Ash's Room

As they lay together, Ashley promised Zach she would always take care of him, and she meant it. She wanted to do everything to make him happy.

She smiled as he kissed her, wondering how someone like Zach could possibly exist, and then had been found by her. When the doorbell rang, she reluctantly let him go, watching him get out of bed and move across the room. She pouted as he slipped into his underwear.

"I thought the point of us staying here was that we didn't have to put clothes on."

Zach went to get the door, and Ash called after him in Zizi's high pitched sing song voice.

"Oh my goodNESS, Zach, honey, there's something wrong with your leg! Have you been bitten by a snake? You look like a tripod...here let me suck out the poison!"

She laid back on the bed, laughing hysterically and smiling up at him as he came back with the food. She scooted up against the pillows he had propped up at the head of the bed as Zach got in next to her.

She blushed, grinning wide.

"Hmm..not sure...but I'm sure I could stand to hear it once more."

She got up onto her knees and leaned over to kiss his lips, before proclaiming in her bedroom voice.

"Have I told you yet today, how sexy you are?"

She smiled, her eyes telling him exactly how sexy she thought he was, before plopping back down cross legged and ready to eat. He handed her a container of food, and she asked him if he wanted a beer.

She slipped off the side of the bed.

"I'd be happy to get you a beer, fiance."

She grinned at him, and nearly skipped out to the fridge. No sign of Zizi yet, not that she'd given any sort of thought to covering herself in the event Zizi was home. She came back with two open beers, handing him one and setting hers down on the table beside the bed. She picked up her takeout container again and paused, looking at him and smiling, then leaning over to kiss his cheek before shoving a large bite of shawarma into her mouth.

Black Widow likes this.
  2. Orion

Orion Ambassador Birds of Prey

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:
    The Clocktower -- Ashley's Room

Zach defended his decision to wear some form of clothing by pointing out the fact that if Zizi saw him naked, it was highly likely to be an uncomfortable development. He was certain, of course, that Zizi had seen naked men before, and it wasn't like he had any reason to be shy, there was just something categorically awkward about the idea. Ash, naturally, thought it was hilarious, and did a fairly convincing impression of Ziz. Zach smiled and shook his head.

When he came back into the bedroom she was grinning at him, and he cracked a smile too. Gods, he loved to see her smile. He asked her if he'd told her yet today how beautiful she was, as he sat back down next to her on the bed. Adorably, she blushed.

Ash: Hmm..not sure...but I'm sure I could stand to hear it once more.

"You might have to, looking like that."

He replied, as he divvied up the food, making sure to leave some for Zizi in the bag. Ash was looking at Zach like she was about to take his underwear back off.

Ash: Have I told you yet today, how sexy you are?

He smirked.

"Without saying the words? You've told me."

He replied with a wink, handing her some food. She offered to get him a beer, and he said that'd be good, but didn't want her to get up just for him.

Ash: I'd be happy to get you a beer, fiance.

He grinned happily, unwrapping his food, as she left to grab drinks. When she came back she gave him a kiss, and a beer, both of which he accepted silently, because he was already devouring dinner.

"Thanks babe,"

He said at the first opportunity.

"Hey, so, what's your favorite color?"

Clara Oswald likes this.
  3. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:
    The Clocktower - Ashley's Room

She sat happily eating next to Zach, the food almost good enough to give her another orgasm, and Zach definitely good enough to give her another orgasm. She kept stealing looks at him, just happy to sit there with him. She was also devising interesting ways to get those shorts off, when he asked her a question that gave her pause.

She stopped chewing. Then she swallowed. She looked at him, slightly dumbfounded.

"Uh...I never really thought about it."

She looked blankly at him.

"Green, I think."

She leaned into him, elbowing him gently with a smile.

"Like your eyes."

She took another bite, then a thought occurred to her.

"Why? Are you going to do some weird surprise thing where you paint everything in the apartment the color I said?"

Because that was the kind of thing he would do. It was sweet, actually.

"And now you have to tell me yours."

She smiled sweetly, which turned to mischief as it was wont to do, for her next question.

"What I want to know is: what were you like as a teenager? Just like the movies with all the girls falling at your feet? Speaking to them in Italian and making them swoon?"

She giggled at the image of young lothario Zach.

Persephone and Black Widow like this.
  4. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Zach asked Ash her favorite color, and took a sip of his beer. He nearly coughed it out when she admitted she'd never thought about what her favorite color was.

"What do MEAN, you don't have a favorite color?!"

She looked at him like the question he was asking was bizarre, but how did a person exist for twelve hundred years and not find a favorite color?

Ash: Green, I think.

"Green, how do you mean? Like Hunter green? Or Neon green? Maybe Olive drab? Or Emerald?"

Ash: Like your eyes.

He glanced over at her, chuckling with warm amusement. If he'd said something like that to her, she'd have rolled her eyes for the rest of the night [even though he knew she secretly liked it].

"What a charmingly smooth response. I think I might be rubbing off on you."

Ash: Why? Are you going to do some weird surprise thing where you paint everything in the apartment the color I said?

"Whaaat? Naahhhh.... that would be.... weird... who would do something like that?"

He asked, and then tried to hide his smirk with his gyro. She hadn't guessed exactly what he was planning, but damn if she wasn't catching on to the fact that his questions were never random.

"I can't just ask? A man should know his fiancée's favorite color."

He added, sounding only a little more convincing.

Ash: And now you have to tell me yours.

"Ah, that's easy. Blue, like the sapphire seas that meet at the Strait of Otranto, on the heel of the boot of Italy, where I was born and where I lived with my mother, for my first decade, anyways."

He replied, and then continued to eat.

Ash: What I want to know is: what were you like as a teenager? Just like the movies with all the girls falling at your feet? Speaking to them in Italian and making them swoon?

She asked him, giggling, and he laughed, as he recalled his high school years, and then a shiver ran down his spine. He gave her an exaggerated look of sheer terror, with the wide eyes and head shake of a spooked horse.

"Gods no. Oh, they swooned, alright. But in high school I avoided them all like the plague. The emotional turmoil of teenage girls is horrifying! Don't laugh -- but I didn't even lose my virginity until college."

He took another drink of his beer as he reflected on that first love, and then he smiled sheepishly.

"I was positively smitten with THAT West Coast Valley Girl. Katy was her name, and she turned my head at orientation. She was a cheerleader. Blonde hair, blue eyes, just perfectly pretty. And the legs on that girl -- NOT as nice as YOURS, mind you, but for my Class? She was the queen, everyone wanted her, and I was the lucky bastard on her arm. Three years, I was head over heels in love with her, with no idea what a fool I was."

He scoffed at the memory.

"Then one of her sorority sisters finally had the decency to stop covering for her and tell me she was making her way through the varsity baseball team behind my back. Gods, it took me all summer to get over my broken heart. Senior year, I fucked the WHOLE cheer-leading squad, just to get back at her. Oh yeah, I Italian-Stallion'd the hell out of all of them. It wasn't very satisfying, though -- just a bunch of meaningless sex, not enough romance."

Persephone likes this.
  5. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

She shrugged, not seeing what the big deal was.

"No one ever asked me before."

She teased him, saying her favorite color was the green of his eyes, and he chuckled right along with her.

She bit her bottom lip, lowering her lashes and her voice seductively while setting her hand on his thigh.

"I think something is definitely rubbing off on me."

She held his gaze for a moment, then broke off the sultry act to answer his last question.

"Maybe like a hunter green? Dark green."

Then she got concerned and asked if he was about to paint the entire apartment dark green.

"YOU would."

He would, too.

"He of the grand gesture."

He spoiled her, and though she was the last person to ask for it, sometimes...it felt really nice.

She smiled at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Okay."

But then turnabout was fair play, so she made him tell her his favorite color.

She put her hand on his arm and slowly rubbed it, looking up into his face as he covered his emotion with food.

"Will you take me there, some day?"

Then she broke the seriousness of the conversation, or at least the way it felt very serious. She asked him about what he'd been like as a modern teenager. He wasn't very modest about admitting to turning lots of heads.

"Wow, that IS horrifying."

She smirked, putting the last bite of her shawarma into her mouth and licking her fingers, then propping herself up on her side on one elbow.

"Do tell."

"Sounds like the perfect American couple. What happened?"

She reached out and touched his cheek, smiling.

"I find it hard to picture you having meaningless sex. You can't go five minutes without romance. But she was clearly an idiot."

She paused, thinking.

"Maybe we should look her up, show her what she missed out on?"

She raised her eyebrows with a devlish smirk.

Black Widow likes this.
  6. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Ash: I think something is definitely rubbing off on me.

She said, and the seductive lilt of her tone, in addition to her hand on his quad, made him slowly turn his head to look at her. She held him in her gaze for a moment, as he chewed and swallowed, half expecting her to make a move. Then she specified that hunter green was her favorite. Noted. And quickly, she asked if he was going to paint the whole apartment that color. He tried to play it off, asking who would do something like that.

Ash: YOU would. He of the grand gesture.

Damn, she's onto me.

He thought, and tried to imply that he should know her favorite color, after all, they were going to be married. She kissed his cheek, and said okay in such a way that made him think she was just humoring him. He would definitely have to be more subtle gathering intel in the future.

She asked him about his favorite color, and he told her blue. He could still remember the shimmering seas outside the family villa. She asked him if he'd take her there, one day, and he smiled, giving her a nod.

"Sure, but you may not want to leave once you see it..."

He cautioned happily. It was a setting that was quite easy to fall in love with. She changed the subject, asking him about his high school years, and whether he charmed the pants off all the girls. He laughed, explaining that teenage girls were scary for an empath, and that he steered well clear of them, and didn't even start having sex until college.

Ash: Wow, that IS horrifying.

She quipped, as she finished her food, and bid him to go on. He told her about his first girlfriend, in between bites of food. It might have sounded great at first, but obviously it didn't have a happy ending, or he'd still be with the girl, so Ash asked what happened. He explained that she'd cheated on him -- a lot -- and that he'd not so maturely gotten even by sleeping with all her cheer-leading friends.

Ash: I find it hard to picture you having meaningless sex. You can't go five minutes without romance.

"Well, I still bought them dinner first, I mean, I wasn't a total heathen. But I did kind of go on a vengeful quest for a while. It wasn't exactly a secret, either. Half those girls had ulterior motives of their own. The other half were horny college coeds. I told myself the lust was enough, but of course eventually I realized it wasn't. And as you well know, I am absolutely the worst at one night stands."

Ash: but she was clearly an idiot.

"Aww, thanks babe."

Ash: Maybe we should look her up, show her what she missed out on?

He chuckled, washing down the last of his food with the last of his beer, and then he gave her a kiss. He didn't miss the look in her eyes. Time to clean up the mess from dinner and get naked again. Not that he was complaining. As for showing his college 'sweetheart' what she threw away?

"Nah, it'd be lot of trouble to go to, considering I went to Caltech for college. She wouldn't be worth the flight out there. Plus, I doubt she'd recognize me now."

He shrugged as he collected the takeout containers.

"And anyway I don't care about her, haven't thought of her in years. You want me to grab you another beer while I'm in the kitchen?"

Clara Oswald: Good answer lol!
    Clara Oswald likes this.
  7. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

Ashley lounged on her side next to Zach, smiling at the thought of Zach trying to do meaningless sex.

"Yeah, that would have just been over the top."

She chuckled, wondering if he apologized afterward too. Probably. But it was adorable.

"Yeah, you really are. Lucky for me."

She smiled over at him conspiratorially, before stating unequivocally that his first love had been an idiot.

She suggested looking the girl up. Seeing how incredibly hot, sexy, and successful Zach was would be enough to send any girl who let him get away into a spiral of despair, and if they threw in HER as his fiancee? Ashley could pretty much guarantee a suicide attempt.

Zach laughed, and gave her a kiss.

"Wait a minute...Caltech? Did you live in the dorm?"

She sat up a bit, as he started cleaning up.

"Oh my gods I thought you looked familiar..."

She kept the shocked look on her face for a few more seconds before laughing.

"Kidding!"

She grinned, downing the last of her beer.

"But the offer's on the table if you change your mind. I'd make that girl feel like shit for you any day."

"Thank you babe."

She handed him her empty and once he was gone arranged herself on the bed, stretching her legs out then bending the right one up slightly to show them off to their best advantage. She was already naked so nothing to do there, but she did pull her hair off her shoulder so it was bare and accessible. Katy from Caltech might have wasted her opportunity with Zach, but Ashley wasn't about to let anything get between her and her man - and as often as humanly possible.

Black Widow likes this.
  8. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Ash: Wait a minute...Caltech? Did you live in the dorm?

"Uh, yeah.... why?"

Ash: Oh my gods I thought you looked familiar...

"Seriously??"

He asked, wondering how he could have possibly missed Ashley on campus. Next to her, Katy would've seemed plain. And then he could've spent all those years with Ash instead of the many failed romances he went through. She suddenly laughed.

Ash: Kidding!

"Oh, very funny, honey. I can't believe I fell for that."

Ash: But the offer's on the table if you change your mind. I'd make that girl feel like shit for you any day.

"You're so sweet..."

He said warmly, and then he shrugged, telling her he didn't care about Katy anymore anyway, as he took the plate from her and offered to get her a refill while he was up. He dumped the empties in the trash can and grabbed two more bottles from the fridge.

When he got back to the bedroom and caught sight of her again, a slow smirk crept onto his face. She'd stretched out some, and her hair was pulled off her shoulder. His gaze traveled up her legs, as he pushed the door shut with his elbow and found her eyes. She was waiting for him, not just because he was bringing her beer.

He put one knee on the bed, and offered her a beer, then took a sip of his, his eyes going back to her legs. Next, he pressed the side of his bottle against her bare hip. He smirked and pulled it along the outside of her thigh to her knee, then he let it slide down the inside of her leg to let it rest for a moment when there was no where else to go. His eyes flicked up to find hers, an eyebrow lifted. He picked his bottle back up again and took another drink.

Valkyrie likes this.
  9. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

While Zach was getting them more beer, Ash laid there and wondered what it would have been like if she had met him earlier. If she had been a regular girl of this time, going to college, meeting a good looking, funny, romantic guy like Zach. Would she have appreciated him then?

When he stepped in the room, her eyes followed every move he made. He came towards her, holding out a beer to her, which she slowly took from him, making sure to touch his hand as she did so. She took a long drink, still watching him, even as his eyes traveled her body. He touched his cold bottle against her hip and she gasped, her eyes closing briefly - less from the coldness than from anticipation of what was to come. The bottle moved down her leg, and she licked her lips. Finally his eyes met hers again, and he raised an eyebrow at her as he took a drink. The corners of her mouth turned up into a smile, and she kept eye contact with him as she set her bottle down on the table next to the bed.

"You can finish that, if you like."

Her hand went to her chest, fingers tracing a slow line down between her breasts and over her stomach. And then she reached for him, arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him into a slow, deep kiss.

Black Widow likes this.
  10. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Ash: You can finish that, if you like.

She said with a smile, after he pulled his bottle down her right leg teasingly, and then took a drink. He noticed she put her drink down, though, and he watched her hand travel down the center of her chest, as he took a deep breath and lowered himself closer to sit next to her on the bed. He set his free hand down to half prop himself up, as she reached for him and pulled him into a kiss that entirely revived desire. The throb returned, another heartbeat down low.

When they stopped kissing, he smiled, and took a drink, his eyes going back to her body. Gods, he wanted her again, so much. He'd never felt any emotion so strong or insatiable. He touched her bottle to her left ankle, and dragged it up the inside of her leg slowly, watching it leave a trail of condensation along the way. He held it against her sex for a moment when he got there, then smirked and picked it up for another drink.

He set it back down on her hip, and brought it on a journey across her abs, and around the slopes of her breasts, up her bare shoulder, along her neck. He was so hard it hurt at that point, so the next thing he did was drain it dry, and lean across her body to set the empty bottle on the table next to hers.

"All finished."

He said, and then he laid on his side next to her, his hand going to stroke her thigh, and pull her leg up over his hip. He kissed her deeply, as he felt his way along her curves slowly.

Clara Oswald likes this.
  11. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

She told him he could finish his beer, but pulled him into a kiss to make sure he knew what he was delaying. But he was teasing her, she could tell now, trying to drive her crazy with desire. And it was working. Instead of moving on to other pleasures, when she released Zach from the kiss, he took another drink. And then he slowly drew the bottle up the inside of her leg this time. He held it between her legs, and she arched her back.

"Mmmm...Zach..."

After another sip he ran the bottle across her stomach, and her breasts, to her shoulder and neck. She watched him, to see what he would do next. He finished the beer, then leant across her body to set his bottle down. He was pretty sure she'd invented this tactic, and now he was turning it against her. But a salacious grin spread over her face just then, because she could feel him against her, and it was clear that she wasn't the only one overheating with desire.

"Oh no, you've only just begun," she purred.

But she let him take the lead, not moving until the hand that was caressing her thigh pulled her leg over his hip. His mouth found hers, tasting her, and her hand went to the back of his head, holding his mouth against her. His hands were roaming her body, everywhere he touched excited and on fire. She moved her hips over his hardness, showing him how ready she was to take him. But it was her mouth that was most urgent, pressing against his with such need, like if their lips parted she would suffocate.

"I love the way you touch me," she whispered. Her body pressed against his hands like a cat, his touch making her delirious with wanting him.

She reached down to touch his hardness, letting out a gasp when he was in her hand, never getting used to the feel of him. She lightly ran her fingers down him.

"I want it, Zach. I want you."

Black Widow likes this.
  12. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Ash: Oh no, you've only just begun,

She corrected, when he said he'd finished. He smiled wickedly at that, and pushed his shorts off as he settled down next to her, laying on his side to face her. His hand went right to touch her again, hitching her leg up over his hip and then traveling up her back slowly as he pressed bodily against her and explored her mouth with his tongue. He could feel her hand on the back of his head, anchoring him in their kiss, and she was already moving her hips too.

He drank in her desire, like a man who's thirst could not be quenched, as his hand slid across every available inch of her skin. He could spend a very long time doing just this, enjoying the feel of her, but the problem now was that they were both so turned on that they could barely stand it.

She told him that she loved his touch, and pressed herself against his hand to prove it. He kissed her shoulder, then his lips followed a path to her neck. She reached down to take hold of him, and it was that simple stroke that made it nearly impossible for him to delay any further. He was desperate to have her again.

Ash: I want it, Zach. I want you.

He smirked, sliding out of bed quickly, but as he moved away from her he grabbed a hold of her ankles, taking one in each hand. He pulled her swiftly, turning her sideways on the bed and dragging her until her hips were at the edge of the mattress as he stood up to his full height. He lifted her ankles until her legs were fully extended, then spread her legs apart and finally, urgently gave her every last inch of what she wanted.

"ASH..."

He groaned, as he started to rock his hips.

Persephone and Valkyrie like this.
  13. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

His mouth was on her shoulder, and then her neck, and it felt as if the skin there would explode from his touch. She reached down to take him into her hand, and told him what she wanted: him.

But then Zach was getting up off the bed and she gave him a panicked look, beginning to whimper. Until he grabbed her by the ankles and brought her with him to the edge of the bed. She lifted her head to watch him as he straightened her legs and then spread them wide, not pausing at all as he took her, deep and hard. He was so fucking deep. Her head snapped back onto the bed.

"Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK."

He was moving inside her and she thought she would die. Her hands went to her breasts, and she could barely think of anything other than the pleasure he was giving her. She moaned as he gave it to her, her hips lifting to meet every stroke he made.

Her eyes shut, and her fingertip went to her mouth as her body writhed, twisting with uncontrollable movements, back arching and falling, hips circling. She moaned his name over and over. Her stomach muscles were tightening, her body clenching around his massive cock, and she knew she was going to come. Her mouth opened in ecstasy, and then as the dam broke her body quaked and shook. She kept moaning through her aftershocks.

"Again...again..."

Persephone and Black Widow like this.
  14. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

She protested as he pulled away -- as if he'd just turn her on and leave her there. He liked to tease her, but he wasn't that cruel. All complaints ceased when his fingers wrapped around her ankles, though. He smirked wickedly as he pulled her to the edge and into position.

He moaned her name when he thrust himself inside deeply. She was so wet, and felt so good, he almost lost all control of himself. He focused on the feel of her, pulling back slowly, almost all the way out, then back in all the way again, as far as he could.

She was going absolutely wild, much to his delight. Groping herself, writhing as she moaned his name. He watched her with a smile as he kept driving his hips into her. Her voice was getting louder, her body tighter, her passion stronger.

"Gods.... it feels so good when you come...."

He said, unable to pace himself any more as she flooded him with her climax. He let go of her ankles, sliding his hands up her legs, as he rocked her body with his hips and started to lean towards her more. Faster now, eager to please her again, again. Every time he collided against her hips he pushed her body further back onto the bed, and still he followed, crawling after her, until his hands slid up her torso, over her breasts to grip her shoulders so he could hold her there. He could feel the swell of her passion building again, and his was close to exploding.

"Ash, My... love... My... Ash... mine... all.... mine.... ah..."

He growled, a thrust to punctuate every word, then he cried out as he came, hot and hard. His mouth claimed hers ardently, his hands sliding from her shoulders, up her neck to frame her face as he kissed her, his hips finally slowing to a stop.

Persephone and Clara Oswald like this.
  15. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

When she came it was like a fire had been extinguished, only to be immediately reignited.

"I...I...yes..."

She couldn't even form a response, because her body was still being assaulted by the feeling of her orgasm in addition to being so turned on. His hands slid up her legs like a direct line of electricity from there to her sex, his hips crashing into her with such force that it was pushing her back on the bed. He held her down then, thrusting hard into her, growling.

He came and so did she, back arching up with a cry to the gods. His mouth was on her immediately, his hands going to her face as he kissed her passionately. Her hands clutched his back, and when their kiss broke her mouth moved to his shoulder, pressing herself against his body.

"I'm always yours...always babe..."

She felt like she'd been through a war. She was panting and her heart was beating so fast. She held on to him like a life raft, picking her head up to kiss him again.

"Hold me..." she begged him, burying her face in his neck, wanting the safety of his arms to encompass her.

Black Widow likes this.
  16. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

Ash: I'm always yours...always babe...

She said, clinging to him as he propped himself up over her on his elbows and rested his forehead against hers. He searched her eyes for a moment, then smiled softly.

“I love you...”

He whispered tenderly, meeting her kiss, then nuzzling her neck. He didn’t move from between her legs, not yet, partly because he wanted to stay connected as long as possible, partly because he was almost too exhausted to do anything except catch his breath. He could feel her heart pounding against his, as she held him close.

Ash: Hold me...

She said, and he immediately slid his arms underneath her body, wrapping her up tightly. They laid like that for quite some time, until Zach realized he was about to fall asleep on top of her. He pulled her with him as he rotated slowly on the bed so they could lay their heads on the pillows again. He rolled onto his back, and gave her a chance to settle in, then pulled the comforter over them. When she snuggled against him, he wrapped his arms around her again, pulling her in close once more.

“Mmmm, this is nice.....”

Valkyrie likes this.
  17. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

Zach hovered over her, pressing his forehead to hers, and it felt like he was transferring energy from himself to her through his touch. Their eyes met, and Ash could have stared into his for the rest of eternity.

It still made her heart leap to hear that, and she smiled before lifting her head to kiss him, her hand touching his face.

"I love you too."

They stayed close, his mouth on her neck, her arms around him. She asked him to hold her, and his arms came around her body. His warmth enveloped her, and a sense of security and safety passed over her. Nothing bad could happen while she was in his arms. After a time, Zach rolled onto his back, and she snuggled in next to him, lying half on him with her head next to his on the pillow and her leg hooked over his. Her hand stroked his chest under the covers.

She smiled and kissed his shoulder.

"I don't ever want to spend a night without you next to me."

After a pause, she added:

"And I want you to always be naked when you are."

Black Widow likes this.
  18. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

She told him she loved him too, and he smiled, holding her close for a long while, and then shifting in bed so they could get even more comfortable. She fit so perfectly in his arms, and laying against his body, he couldn't help but think they were a match made by the Gods. She rubbed his chest, a wonderfully soothing feeling, and he told her that this was nice.

Ash: I don't ever want to spend a night without you next to me.

She said, after kissing his shoulder. He smiled affectionately at the thought. Even the seemingly small details warmed his heart.

"You won't ever have to, I promise."

Ash: And I want you to always be naked when you are.

His smile grew wider. He was delighted to satisfy that request.

"Your wish is my command..."

He said, hugging her tight, and turning his head to kiss her. He held her there for a moment, and just breathed her in, then kissed her again and relaxed back with a contented sigh.

"So what will we do with our day off tomorrow?"

He asked in a mildly curious tone, his eyelids heavy with sleep.

19. Valkyrie

Name:
    Ashley Oldenburg
    Residence:
    The Clocktower
    Ability:
    Missions:

She laid drowsily in his arms, stroking his chest, just enjoying being next to him. And she started to think about their life together. How every night would end like this. He promised that she'd never have to sleep without him. She honestly didn't think she'd be able to now, after knowing what it was like. Her smile grew wicked, as she put in the stipulation that he be naked every night as well.

He hugged her, spreading that warm feeling of well-being again all over her, and kissed her. When he pulled back, pausing for a moment, she reached up to touch the hair hanging over his forehead, then closed her eyes as he kissed her again before they snuggled back in together.

Her hand slid over his waist so that it draped over him, and she thought about it. She wanted to do something he wanted to do, because he was always trying to do things she wanted.

"I think..." she started, working it out in her mind. It was a new experience for her: caring what other people wanted, as well as having someone care what she thought. Usually she just told people what she was going to do, and if they didn't like it, well, fuck them.

"We spend the morning in bed..."

She kissed his chest.

"And then we can spend the afternoon looking at those places to live you wanted to."

Ashley really didn't care where they lived, as long as they were together. But Zach seemed to care, so she wanted to be supportive.

"We can stop someplace to eat on the way, if you want."

She suspected he liked eating out more than he let on, having takeout with her most of the time because he knew that's what she liked.

Black Widow likes this.
  20. Orion

Name:
    Zachary Armani
    Residence:
    New York
    Ability:
    Empath
    Missions:

He asked her what she wanted to do tomorrow, since they'd already agreed to take the day off from work. She started off slow, clearly giving it some serious consideration. First she suggested spending the morning in bed. He laughed salaciously, and nodded in consent.

"Yes, please."

He said, as she kissed his chest.

Ash: And then we can spend the afternoon looking at those places to live you wanted to.

"That'll be fun!"

He replied with enthusiasm. He loved the idea of finding a home with her. Neither his place, nor hers, theirs.

Ash: We can stop someplace to eat on the way, if you want.

He considered what the options were, knowing he wanted to eat someplace that wasn't available as takeout, since that was their usual fare.

"Ah yeah, we could go to Blockheads...."

He suggested, already dreaming of a Burrito and a Bulldog. He nodded off to sleep just like that, with his arm wrapped around her, cuddled close.

He woke up on his stomach, looking at the back of her head, and her blonde locks strewn all over the pillow in front of his face. He smiled, and brushed her wild hair down a bit so he could scoot in closer, wrapping his arm around the front of her. He pressed his chest against her back and lifted his head to kiss her neck.

Clara Oswald likes this.