War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Ability to instill self-doubt, turmoil and intimidation
The Upper East Side

She could tell Zach didn't really like the second place they looked at, and they quickly moved on to the third. It had a bigger garden than the first, and was bigger. Not that she thought they needed more space. Half way through the tour she slid her jacket off, and made a pretext of bending over and reaching for something so that Zach got a good view down her shirt, just to keep the game lively. When they'd finished the tour, Ashley turned to face Zach, waiting for his decision on what they would buy.

“Yes, I like this home a lot. But I can’t decide if it’s better than the first place. I guess you’ll have to pick your favorite, darling.”
He pulled her into his arms, smiling.

"You sneaky bastard."

It was such a Zach thing to do.

"As long as we're together, I don't really care where we live, Zach. Whichever you like better."

He was like a dog with a bone, though, wanting her to tell him which she liked better. She turned in his arms, looking around her.

"This one has more green space, and fireplaces. And it's bigger, so there would be plenty of room for your pool table, and a gym."

She thought about it.

"I like the outside of the first one better, though."

She walked over towards the front of the house.

"It also had bigger windows."

She turned to the realtor.

"My fiance has a thing though about people being able to see in. You know, in case I'm naked."

She gave Zach a glance that was sultry at best.

"So I guess this place would have less chance of that."

She returned to Zach, running her hands up his lapels.

"What do you think, darling?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side — 85th Street Townhouse

Zach was acutely aware of the moment Ash slipped off her jacket, and his gaze fell into the trap of her neckline. No, she was not wearing a bra. What a tease. He loved it. When they were following the realtor to the next room, he made sure to wrap an arm around her waist, and sneak a quick kiss on to her neck. Of course, it wasn’t any old kiss. If he had to be turned on, he was going to make sure SHE felt it. As soon as his lips touched her skin, he smirked, because he could see her nipples through her shirt.

“Oh, is it a bit chilly babe?”

He asked casually. How they managed to behave for the rest of the tour, only the Gods knew. When they were up on the roof deck, admiring the flagstone patio and the landscaping, the final stop on the tour of the final townhouse, Zach pulled Ash into his arms and asked her to pick her favorite. Of course she tried to say she’d be happy with whatever. Zach rolled his eyes at that, because it was the same thing she always said when he asked her what she wanted for dinner.

Ash: This one has more green space, and fireplaces. And it's bigger, so there would be plenty of room for your pool table, and a gym.

“And the bedrooms on the fourth floor are perfect for a home office and library...”

He added, and she mentioned liking the exterior of the first place better, and that there were bigger windows. She turned to the realtor to explain why Zach might not count that as a good thing.

Ash: My fiance has a thing though about people being able to see in. You know, in case I'm naked.

“It’s also a security issue, sweetheart.”

He said defensively. He WAS thinking about which place would be easier for Clandestine to fortify, although truly he’d let Sentry take care of those details.

Ash: What do you think, darling?

She asked, deftly batting the decision back to him as she returned to his arms, her whole body pressed against his. He could see down her shirt again, and it provoked a dirty smirk.

“Penso.... voglio... ti piega... sopra quella fossa di pietra del fuoco... e cazzo così forte che i vicini chiamano i poliziotti.”

(I think... I want to... bend you... over that stone firepit.... and fuck you so hard that the neighbors call the cops.)

The realtor: I can give you two some privacy to talk?

That was a terrible idea, because if they were left alone together, that would be it.

“No, it’s fine, we’ll make an offer on this place. Send me an email with all the details.”

The realtor was so excited, Zach thought she might do a backflip. As she led them back downstairs and out of the building, she kept saying how they’d be so glad they bought the place before someone else snatched it off the market, and that she could just see them at home here.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability

She was enjoying teasing Zach, making sure to draw attention to her breasts, removing her jacket so her long legs were uncovered, brushing her hair off her neck. She knew he noticed, and it made her want to clap with glee. They were following the woman who wanted to sell them a house into the next room, and Zach's arm slid around her waist, making her smile. But then she felt his lips on her neck, and a flood of arousal swept her body.

“Oh, is it a bit chilly babe?”
"Dirty pool, Armani."

She turned to him, looking at him through lowered lashes like he was something she wanted to eat. She walked ahead of him, then reached back and put her hand on her ass cheek, looking over her shoulder down at it.

"You can't see my panties through these pants, can you?"

She asked him, as if it had just occurred to her and she was concerned about it. She raised her eyes to his and smirked.

"Oh that's right, I'm not wearing any panties either."

She started walking again, catching up to the realtor. They continued through the other room, ending the tour on the roof. Zach pulled her into his arms and honestly, she didn't care about houses or the realtor, she just wanted him to be kissing her already. But he wanted to talk about houses. She tried to just get him to pick whatever he wanted, but he wasn't having that, so she made a few comments about the things she liked, and the things she thought would work well for him. She made sure to mention that the first place had more windows, which meant more chance of someone looking in and seeing her naked.

Zach said:
“It’s also a security issue, sweetheart.”
She smiled innocently at him.

"Of course it is."

She turned her head to the realtor.

"Is there off street parking?"

After the realtor confirmed that yes, there was, she pressed her body against his, and asked him what he thought.

Zach said:
“Penso.... voglio... ti piega... sopra quella fossa di pietra del fuoco... e cazzo così forte che i vicini chiamano i poliziotti.”

(I think... I want to... bend you... over that stone firepit.... and fuck you so hard that the neighbors call the cops.)
Her smile turned into a wide grin. Got 'im.

"Oh Zach, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. We should definitely do that our first night here."

The realtor offered to give them some privacy to talk, and Ash was all for that. Zach turned her down though.

Zach said:
“No, it’s fine, we’ll make an offer on this place. Send me an email with all the details.”
She slipped her hand into Zach's as they started to leave the roof. She had to admit, it was exciting, buying a house like this.

"We'll have to buy some comfortable furniture for up here, in case I want to sunbathe naked."

Ashley couldn't remember the last time she'd sunbathed, if she ever had. She just wanted to use the word naked again. As they reached the street and were about to get into the car, something occurred to Ashley.

"I should give you half the money, for the house. How do I do that?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Dirty pool, she claimed, as if anything she was doing could be considered clean. And then she asked him if he could see her panty lines. He looked very closely, and all he could see was her perfect ass, which he was about to tell her, when she said she wasn’t wearing any panties. He made a low throaty noise that could only be construed as a muted cry for help.

When she asked him what he was thinking, he told her exactly what thoughts were on his mind, and it was so inappropriate that he had to say it in Italian, so the realtor would be none the wiser. Ash grinned like she’d won a contest, which of course, she always won when they teased each other like this.

Ash: Oh Zach, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. We should definitely do that our first night here.

“Not just the first night, my love.”

He said, licking his lips in anticipation. The realtor either understood Italian or gathered from contextual clues that she should give them privacy, but Zach knew if she did that, when she came back Zach and Ash would be busy making each other moan, so he told her that they wanted this place, and that he’d be looking for an email with the particulars.

Ash: We'll have to buy some comfortable furniture for up here, in case I want to sunbathe naked.

That idea alone was reason enough to spend millions on this place. Zach’s expression made it clear he was a fan, even if he was fully aware that she’d made the comment just keep him thinking about her being naked. As if he could think of anything else at this point. He took her out to the car after saying a brisk goodbye to the realtor without inviting her to have lunch with them. Thank the Gods they’d gotten rid of the third wheel.

Ash: I should give you half the money, for the house. How do I do that?

“You don’t.”

He replied simply as he shut her car door for her. When he got in to the driver seat, he brought up a relatively safe topic for the short drive over to Blockheads.

“But I suppose we should discuss your opinion on joint-checking.”

The restaurant was only about four blocks away, so it wasn’t long before he was pulling into the parking garage across the street. He drove through the garage, way on past the point anyone in their right mind would look to park. In fact, the entire level that he finally stopped on was empty, and then he backed the car into a secluded corner.

He looked over at her like a teenager that had brought his girlfriend to a secret makeout place that the adults didn’t know about. He was already so turned on that it looked like he’d stuffed three pairs of tube socks down the front of his jeans. He put the transmission in neutral and set the parking brake, then leaned across the center console to start kissing on her, his hand sliding smoothly into the plunging neckline of her shirt to grope her.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Car

As they got to the car, she asked him how she went about giving him half the money for the house.

“You don’t.”
"I can give you money."

He shut her car door on that statement, and her brow scrunched up in thought.

"I think."

She wasn't really sure how that whole thing worked, but she was sure there was a way for her to give him the money. Zach got in the driver's seat while she was still thinking about it.

Zach said:
“But I suppose we should discuss your opinion on joint-checking.”
"What's that?"

It sounded like some new fighting technique, but maybe it was sexual? Either way, she was game. She kicked off her shoes as Zach pulled into the parking garage for the restaurant. It seemed like when they lived there there would be plenty in the area as far as food, which was good. She supposed maybe she should have asked about that before they bought the place, but she trusted Zach's judgment. He parked the car on an empty floor, in an empty corner. And she knew this wasn't just to protect the car from overzealous car door openers.

"Ooh, babe..."

She winced for him.

"That has to hurt."

She was already unzipping her slacks as he leaned over to kiss her mouth like a drowning man searching for air. His hand went down her top and she grinned against his mouth.

"That's not from the chill."

She had kicked her pants off by this time and pushed him back into his seat, climbing over the console and into his lap, deftly unzipping his jeans to free him. Another wave of arousal hit her as she felt how hard he was. He had to have been dying the entire time they were looking at that last place. She reached down pushing the electric seat adjustment buttons to push the driver's seat back and prone as far as it would go. She lifted her hips enough to slide him inside her, and then wasted no time moving her hips like she was riding a bucking bronco. She'd had to wait hours and she wasn't waiting any longer.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side

She insisted she could give him money, but he wasn’t worried about it, although he DID acknowledge there was something they should discuss, and asked for her opinion on joint-checking. She didn’t seem to know what that even was. He looked at her blankly for a moment, then decided it wasn’t that weird. Just since she had been around since before banks existed didn’t mean she knew the ins and outs.

“It’s where two people combine their bank accounts, you know, to make it easier for spouses to manage their finances. But we can keep everything separate if you prefer, I don’t mind taking care of living expenses, I mean it’s not like I wouldn’t have to pay those anyway if it was just me.”

He told her, as he found them a private place to park. She caught sight of the situation in his jeans and winced sympathically.

Ash: Ooh babe... that has to hurt.

“Well, it’s not exactly comfortable....”

He admitted, shifting a bit, even though that wasn’t going to help. He knew what would help, though, and he leaned across the car to get that party started. He practically mauled her, he was so excited and pent up, and he stuck his hand down her shirt like he’d wanted to since he moment he saw it on her.

Ash: That's not from the chill.

She said as she shimmied out of her pants, and he gave a guttural laugh, pulling her into his lap and then smoothly lifting her shirt over her head before she reached down for his zipper. Ah, freedom. His shaft escaped from the confines of his pants as if spring loaded. It was a wonder how he’d even remembered what joint-checking WAS, because from the second he’d told her what he wanted to do to her, it had been a struggle to keep the ever growing bulge hidden. And once they got to the car? His mind had run away with fantasies. Just the thought of her was enough to make him hard, and with all the ways she’d teased him? He was more than ready.

“See what you do to me??”

He asked feverishly, his mouth taking her breasts aggressively as she manipulated the seat to make the room they needed. Then she was fucking him as if she’d been suffering just as bad this whole time. He moaned right away when he entered her, his hands roaming her body like he couldn’t decided what he wanted to touch more.

“Ash, I cant get enough of you....”

He groaned, moving his hips so eagerly that he was lifting her whole body up too.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Car

“It’s where two people combine their bank accounts, you know, to make it easier for spouses to manage their finances. But we can keep everything separate if you prefer, I don’t mind taking care of living expenses, I mean it’s not like I wouldn’t have to pay those anyway if it was just me.”
She was a little disappointed that it wasn't some new kinky sex thing, but after a moment, she nodded her head.

"No, we should do that. I think I have one of those account things. Mostly I just keep the money under my bed when I get it. Sometimes I give this card thing to Zizi and she brings me back money?"

It wasn't far to the garage, and took him even less time to park. He barely had the parking brake on when his mouth was on her, and she was shimmying out of her slacks and crawling on top of him. He pulled off her shirt while she adjusted the seat back into a reclining position, and unbuttoned his jeans.

Zach said:
“See what you do to me??”
"Oh I see."

She licked her lips but then his mouth was on her breasts and she was moaning. Her eyes closed as she pressed him inside her, and then his hands were all over her and she was riding him hard.

Zach said:
“Ash, I cant get enough of you....”
She leaned down so her face was close to his, their hips still moving in unison.

"That's why you're marrying me."

She pressed her lips against his, and then pushed herself upright, her hands on his chest. The roll of her hips became more exaggerated, faster, and then she pushed her hips forward and her head tilted back. Her stomach muscles tightened and her body began to shake. She cried out his name, and then once again. She dropped her head and looked down at him below her, smiling, her hips still working him, waiting for him to come inside her.

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side

Ash: No, we should do that. I think I have one of those account things. Mostly I just keep the money under my bed when I get it. Sometimes I give this card thing to Zizi and she brings me back money?

Was she serious? Zach didn't even know what to say to that, and then also he didn't want to talk about finances while she was naked on top of him, so he let the subject drop for now. He told her the truth, that he couldn't get enough of her, because he honestly felt addicted at this point. She leaned down close, and he pushed her hair back and held her face.

Ash: That's why you're marrying me.

"One of the many reasons...."

He acknowledged, and met her mouth with his eagerly. She pushed him back against the seat and sat upright, and his hands went to hold hers against his chest, as he watched her throw her head back with pleasure. She said he name when she came, and smiled, which made him grin too. Then she looked down at him like she was commanding him to come too, and he grabbed her ass with both hands, sitting up against her as he rocked her with his hips, pressing her back against the steering wheel. Every thrust set off the horn on the car, it sounded like an alarm going off but he didn't care. It was like he couldn't kiss her hard enough.

When he came with a grunt, he was almost disappointed, because he could tell she was close again, nearly there really. No matter though, he could still take care of her. He jammed the button to drop the convertible top back and give them more room, and the atmosphere was immediately cooler. Then he hooked his biceps under her thighs, his hips dropping back into the bucket seat as he lifted her up to his mouth, his hands cradling her back and holding her against him. She tasted so good he moaned, and practically devoured her then, licking and sucking as if he was starving and could glean some sustenance from her, finding the spot with the tip of his tongue and working it until she shuddered again.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Garage

She looked down at him from where she was perched over him, grinding her hips against him, willing him to come. She let out a little yip of surprise as his hands found her ass and he sat up, pushing her against the steering wheel and the car's horn. She laughed as it repeatedly sounded, but then her laugh became a moan because this angle was fucking amazing. And HE was amazing to last so long - she was even going to come again. His mouth attacked hers and her tongue was pretty far down his throat when he came. She made a little whimper, not being able to hold it in. Her hips still moved against his, the need still there. Zach must have hit something accidentally, because the top of the car started opening, but it let in a breeze which was nice.

And then he lifted her hips to his mouth and she thought she was going to die.

"FUCK!"

Her eyes closed, her hands gripped anything within reach, and she writhed in the seat, unable to keep still.

"Zach! Oh fuck...fuck..."

His tongue was driving her body mad, licking and sucking her, until she thought she would explode. And then she did, a warmth spreading over her body and her body jerking each time he touched her spot. She was breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down, and she finally opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Shit, Zach."

She untangled herself, and righted her body so that she could slide her hands up to his shoulders, her mouth kissing him passionately as if to thank him for what he had just done to her. She pulled back, still breathing hard, resting her forehead against his.

"We are having sex in the car every time now."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side

Ash: FUCK! Zach! Oh fuck...fuck... Shit, Zach.

He smirked as he finished her with his tongue, her body reacting to his efforts in such a familiar way. He set her back down gently, as she slid her arms up his, and kissed him gratefully. He smiled triumphantly at her when she pulled back, still trying to catch her breath.

Ash: We are having sex in the car every time now.

"Oh, now you're a fan of the car."

He teased, stroking her spine gently. Then he realized where they were, and how exposed she was, and he started fumbling around for her clothes, before anybody happened upon them unexpectedly. He pushed the button to bring the top back up again, just in case.

"Ready for lunch?"

As she was getting dressed, he remembered the previous topic of conversation. He tucked himself back into his jeans and zipped up, then smoothed down his beard.

"So, you keep all your money under the bed? Like, in a shoebox or a duffle bag or something?"

He asked her, feeling a bit sorry for her. Was it because she couldn't get a bank account without the right papers, given her true origin, or was it because she just.... didn't have that much money? He was never going to let her pay for anything ever again.

She was going to flip out when she saw his bank statement -- and that was just one of the personal checking American accounts. He got out and opened her car door for her, then offered her his arm on the way across the street to the restaurant.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
The Garage

"Oh, now you're a fan of the car."
She moved down to nuzzle his neck.

"It was never the car I didn't like."

And then Zach got adorably self-conscious for her, shoving her clothing in her direction, putting the top up and asking if she was ready for lunch.

"Starving."

She moved back over into her seat, and ran her fingers through her hair, making no attempt at putting either shirt or pants back on. She lifted her foot up on the dash in front of her, examining her leg carefully, turning it this way and that. Finally she took pity on him and acquiesced, pulling on her slacks and zipping the side zipper up, and then pulled her shirt on over her head. She made a show of carefully arranging her breasts under the shirt, then turned and looked at him to show she was ready.

Zach said:
"So, you keep all your money under the bed? Like, in a shoebox or a duffle bag or something?"
She pulled her jacket up from the floor of the passenger seat, casually answering.

"No, I just usually dump it under there. Sometimes I shove it in a drawer. Or in the closet if I'm in there."

She looked down at her feet so she could slip her shoes on as Zach got out and came around to open her door. She let him help her out of the car then linked her arm through his for the walk across the street to the restaurant, resting her head on his shoulder. They scored a table for two and Ashley started to eagerly peruse the menu.

"Ooh! Let's get guacamole!"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side -- Blockheads

Ash: It was never the car I didn't like.

"Oh yes,"

He said, chuckling in her ear as her lips grazed his neck, sending warmth through him.

"That's right. You objected to the 'no eating' rule. Well... I guess now that I've proven there's NOWHERE I won't take my favorite meal...."

He suggested salaciously, and then he remembered they were out in the open, and he started to make efforts to encourage Ash to get dressed again. She wasn't as motivated, but at least Zach could put the top back up and close them back into a more private area. Ashley slid off his lap and back into her seat, still totally naked, lounging back and looking like a car guy's wet dream, running her hands through her hair and displaying her leg for him. She had Zach's undivided attention, but she must have realized how torturous it was for him, because she eventually decided to have mercy on him and got dressed.

Of course, even that wasn't without its temptation, because she took the time to fondle herself as she pulled her shirt back on. He tried to return them to a neutral subject when they got out of the car, asking her about her money storage habits. She was so casual about her bizarre answers, Zach found himself at a loss trying to understand even the simple statements she was making.

Ash: No, I just usually dump it under there.

"You just... you what??"

He asked incredulously.

Ash: Sometimes I shove it in a drawer. Or in the closet if I'm in there.

He prepared himself to pay for everything from here on out. Clearly she didn't have very much money, or else he'd have noticed gobs of cash spilling out of drawers and closets. It didn't make a difference, though. It wasn't like he couldn't take care of the living costs for them both, in fact, he was quite happy to do so. Maybe he was old-fashioned, but he felt a responsibility to provide for his future wife financially, and in any other way possible.

"Well listen my love, I usually keep my spare cash in the gun safe, you're welcome to use that as well. That way it'll be safe from a fire or natural disaster."

They found a cozy table for two, and Ash got excited about guacamole, which made Zach nod enthusiastically in agreement.

"Oh yes! And you MUST have a drink, I recommend a Bulldog. They stick bottles of beer into margaritas, and float a shot of tequila on top, it's delicious."

He replied as he carefully considered what all he wanted to have in his burrito.

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Blockheads

"Well listen my love, I usually keep my spare cash in the gun safe, you're welcome to use that as well. That way it'll be safe from a fire or natural disaster."
She waved her hand in the air.

"Oh, if you lose it more money comes."

She said it matter-of-factly, like he shouldn't worry about it. They sat down at a table, and she shifted focus to what food she was going to eat. She was ravenous, and she planned on eating a LOT.

Zach said:
"Oh yes! And you MUST have a drink, I recommend a Bulldog. They stick bottles of beer into margaritas, and float a shot of tequila on top, it's delicious."
"Yeah, I'm going to need at least two of those. Do they make it in strawberry?"

She kept looking at the menu.

"And...Southwestern burrito...shrimp tacos...and a grande quesadilla."

She nodded, satisfied in her choices, and set the menu down in front of her.

"Are you happy with the house, babe?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
Blockheads

Ash: Oh, if you lose it more money comes.

She said casually, as if it wasn't a thing she ever bothered keeping track of.

"Gavin is going to be so mad at me when tax season rolls back around."

He quipped, and then they moved on to one of their favorite topics: food. Ash wanted guacamole, which Zach eagerly agreed to before insisting she get a drink, just as the waiter came over with a genial smile.

Ash: Yeah, I'm going to need at least two of those. Do they make it in strawberry?

The waiter happily confirmed that they did.

Ash: And...Southwestern burrito...shrimp tacos...and a grande quesadilla.

Zach looked up from his menu to catch the guy studying Ash as she ordered. Ok, that wasn’t a big surprise, it was difficult to ignore how attractive she was, but still.... Zach narrowed his eyes, and cleared his throat.

“And I’m gonna get some beef picadillo nachos, and the pork five-o burrito, and the steak chimichurri tacos. Plus a Patron Bulldog.”

He said, and then he watched like a hawk as the waiter leaned towards Ash to get her menu. He also noticed that the waiter didn’t seem to need to get so close to collect Zach’s menu.

Ash: Are you happy with the house, babe?

Zach reached across the table for Ash’s hand as the waiter walked off.

“Oh yes, thrilled. I’ll have to give my housekeeper a raise though, no doubt about that. Are you going to want to pick out the furniture and such yourself, or should we hire a decorator?”

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Blockheads

They sat in the restaurant, and Ash was feeling post-sex ravenous-ness. Zach was asking her about where she kept her money, she guessed so he could go get it for that joint checking thing.

"Gavin is going to be so mad at me when tax season rolls back around."
She shrugged. When she wanted something, like food, she bought it. Otherwise she didn't really think about money much. If she needed some, she could always just sell some weapons or a few of Zizi's gadgets to Bishop. They ordered drinks and food, and then she asked him if he was happy about the house. He reached over and took her hand, which made her smile.

Zach said:
“Oh yes, thrilled. I’ll have to give my housekeeper a raise though, no doubt about that. Are you going to want to pick out the furniture and such yourself, or should we hire a decorator?”
"Do we need a decorator? And a housekeeper?"

Though she liked the idea of someone doing the housework for her.

"Okay, a housekeeper. But can't we just buy stuff we like for the house?"

Then again, maybe it was something he wanted. It didn't really matter to her either way, it just sounded like going a little overboard to stick furniture in a house.

"But if you want one, babe, get one."

Their drinks came, and she took a long sip from her straw.

"Wow, that is fucking amazing."

She took another big sip.

"Oh, babe, do you think there's a place in the house we could put my weapons collection? Just the nice stuff. I can dump the everyday stuff at the Clocktower."

Maybe Zizi could turn her room into an armory once she moved out. That would be awesome. And convenient.

"Where do you keep your weapons?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Upper East Side

Ash: Do we need a decorator? And a housekeeper?

"Well.... I've never not had a housekeeper...."

He replied before he took a long pull from his straw. Did she really want to spend all her free time cleaning the house? It had to be a full time job, the size of the one they'd just picked.

Gods, we'll have no time for sex...

That would be terrible. He was about to point that out when she spoke up again.

Ash: Okay, a housekeeper. But can't we just buy stuff we like for the house?

He shrugged.

"Sure, if you want to, I don't mind. I just want to make it an easy transition for us. I mean, we're both going to have a lot going on, trying to move both of us into the townhouse, and that's on top of the wedding we still need to plan."

He replied, as she tried her drink and declared it amazing. He smiled at that.

"Yeah, just keep in mind it's three drinks in one."

Ash: Oh, babe, do you think there's a place in the house we could put my weapons collection? Just the nice stuff. I can dump the everyday stuff at the Clocktower.

"With all the space in the house? I'm sure we can find SOMEWHERE."

Ash: Where do you keep your weapons?

"In the gun safe in the closet, for most of them. Then I have a few stashed around the apartment for quick access, you know, just in case."

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Blockheads

She rethought the housekeeper thing. She did want to make sure Zach was well taken care of, after all, and she certainly didn't want to clean. But she didn't see what was so hard about buying furniture that they needed to hire someone to do it.

"Sure, if you want to, I don't mind. I just want to make it an easy transition for us. I mean, we're both going to have a lot going on, trying to move both of us into the townhouse, and that's on top of the wedding we still need to plan."
He was making it seem like this decorating thing would be a lot of work. Maybe he was right about that. She nodded.

"Okay. Decorator."

She took a drink of her bulldog and it was fucking fantastic, so she took another drink.

Zach said:
"Yeah, just keep in mind it's three drinks in one."
She gave him a look over the rim of her glass, then took another long sip of it through her straw. She leaned back, and something else she wanted in the house besides fireplaces occurred to her. She asked if there would be room for her weapons collection. He assured her that yes, there would, but when she asked him where he kept his, he didn't seem to have to that many.

"Well, then, I'm sure there would be room for yours too."

She smiled, and grabbed a tortilla chip out of the basket with her free hand and chomped it.

"So, you buy the house, and then what?"

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Ash: Okay. Decorator.

She agreed, after he reminded her how busy they were about to be. Zach nodded, glad to simplify one aspect, at least.

"It'll be a breeze, my love. We can tell him what themes and color schemes we want, and he'll do all the leg work finding decor and ordering the furniture, getting it delivered, coordinating with the painters, all that."

He assured her, and then she asked if there'd be room in the house for her gun collection. He didn't see any reason why there wouldn't be, and he told her as much, then answered her question about where he kept his.

Ash: Well, then, I'm sure there would be room for yours too.

"Oh no doubt. Also, I hope you don't mind, I AM going to be buying that Saint from the other day. As far as ARs go, that was pretty impressive."

He said, as their food was delivered. There was barely enough room on the table for everything they'd order, but they made it work somehow. Zach somewhat sharply told the waiter they were all set, but seriously if that guy didn't stop blatantly eye-fucking Ash there was going to be a major problem.

Ash: So, you buy the house, and then what?

"We..... make an offer, if that offer's accepted, we go into escrow. We'll hire a home inspector to make sure the house is in order, and an appraiser to make sure we aren't getting hosed."

He started, and then he munched on a nacho. Delicious. He offered her one.

"If there's any issues we can either continue to negotiate, or we can walk away and go back to looking."

He carefully adjusted the upside down beer bottle in his margarita, to get some more beer in the mix before he drained a little more of the slushy drink.

"Once we close, we send the renovators in to knock out that wall on the fourth floor, and make any other changes you want. Then I'll get Clandestine in to fortify the whole place."

He picked up his burrito, turning it this way and that, as if trying to determine what angle he was going to attack it at.

"After that, the decorator does his thing. I figure we'd just use the guy who did my apartment. He's really good, and he gets it done FAST."

He said, and then took a big bite out of his burrito. He calculated as he chewed, and then before he took the next bite, gave her his best estimate.

"The whole process will probably take three, maybe four weeks. Hey, if you want, we can have that den on the master floor set up as a studio for you. Unless you'd rather paint out in the garden. And where are you gonna hang that portrait you did of me?"

Valkyrie

War
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Ashley Oldenburg
Missions
Ability
Blockheads

She agreed to hiring a decorator.

"It'll be a breeze, my love. We can tell him what themes and color schemes we want, and he'll do all the leg work finding decor and ordering the furniture, getting it delivered, coordinating with the painters, all that."
"Oh yeah, then, we should totally have someone else do all that."

She took another chip, this one with guacamole on it. She asked him if she could keep her weapon collection at the house. She'd move the everyday stuff to the Clocktower, make things easier than having to run all over town when they needed things. She asked where he kept his stuff, which he didn't seem to have too much of, so she told him they could keep their stuff together.

Zach said:
"Oh no doubt. Also, I hope you don't mind, I AM going to be buying that Saint from the other day. As far as ARs go, that was pretty impressive."
She chomped her chips.

"Why would I mind?" she mumbled.

The waiter brought their food and Ashley made an excited noise. She started to put all the fixins on her tacos, while asking Zach what happened next with the house. She took a giant bite of taco.

Zach said:
"We..... make an offer, if that offer's accepted, we go into escrow. We'll hire a home inspector to make sure the house is in order, and an appraiser to make sure we aren't getting hosed."
He offered her a nacho. She swallowed, and took a particularly cheesy one.

Zach said:
"If there's any issues we can either continue to negotiate, or we can walk away and go back to looking."
She made a groaning noise.

"Ah, that would suck."

Zach said:
"Once we close, we send the renovators in to knock out that wall on the fourth floor, and make any other changes you want. Then I'll get Clandestine in to fortify the whole place. After that, the decorator does his thing. I figure we'd just use the guy who did my apartment. He's really good, and he gets it done FAST."
"This sounds like its really involved."

She picked up a triangle of quesadilla with her fingers, then motioned for him to each some if he wanted.

Zach said:
"The whole process will probably take three, maybe four weeks. Hey, if you want, we can have that den on the master floor set up as a studio for you. Unless you'd rather paint out in the garden. And where are you gonna hang that portrait you did of me?"
She smiled.

"Well, I was going to hang it over my bed..."

Her eyelids lowered, and a familiar feeling came over her as she remembered Zach tangled up in the bedsheets.

"But maybe it should go right inside the door, so I can see it every time I go in and out."

She glanced down at her plate, and then up into his eyes.

"But that would be really great, Zach. Thank you."

Her smile took on a devious tint.

"We should make sure the studio has a couch in it. You know, for posing."

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath

Zach suggested re-purposing the den across from the master bedroom as a studio for her to paint in, grabbing a piece of the quesadilla she offered. Everything they ordered was absolutely fantastic, and they were devouring it all like it was their own little buffet. He asked her where she wanted to hang the painting she did of him, and when she smiled, he did too.

Ash: Well, I was going to hang it over my bed...

His smile changed a bit, as he sensed the shift in her. Was she recalling that morning? He was. He licked his lips, then took another drink.

Ash: But maybe it should go right inside the door, so I can see it every time I go in and out.

"And maybe you should paint a nude self-portrait, so I've got something to look at too...."

He suggested.

Ash: But that would be really great, Zach. Thank you.

When she looked at him like that, he felt loved and adored, and it warmed his spirit. And then she tainted it all, with her dirty little smirk. He loved it.

Ash: We should make sure the studio has a couch in it. You know, for posing.

"As long as I get to pose YOU on it, at least once..."

He replied salaciously before he sucked the sauce off his thumb and forefinger.