The Six
Real Name
Morgan
Residence
Limbo
Missions
Ability
Stepping Discs; Flight ; Magick -Sorceress Supreme
For those of you who read along as the drama & adventures unfold, whether you've been there from the beginning or are just now taking a peek, The Six Guide will help you with who's who, what's what & everything else to do with the Six "at-a-glance." From the main cast, reoccurring characters & special guest stars to all of the places on earth & beyond that the Six visit & the various objects, talismans, even the pets of the Six. It's all found in The Six Guide, which is reguarly updated.

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
I'm sure no one was going to update it lol, but the Six Guide is down at the moment - had an issue while upgrading it and waiting for support from the developer.

:)

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
I've gotten all the Character Bios from the old board copied over (some have placeholders). Please remember not to delete anything from the entries in the guide - it is meant to be a record of what's happened "on panel" in the playing threads.

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
Thanks so much! <3

Ruby

Red Princess
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Cassandra Johnson
Residence
Los Angeles
Missions
Ability
Psionic, Psychokinesis, Levitation, Hypnosis
I've gotten all the Character Bios from the old board copied over (some have placeholders). Please remember not to delete anything from the entries in the guide - it is meant to be a record of what's happened "on panel" in the playing threads.

Thank you so much for doing this! It sounds like it was awfully time-consuming, so I truly appreciate the work! :D

MorningStar

Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Just another reminder to please not delete anything from the Six Guide that was added from the playing threads. It's meant as a record of what occurred on panel.