1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weeds

Discussion in 'Small Screen' started by Carol Peletier, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier Look at the flowers... Staff Member Contributing Member

I know the show is a few years old now, but I recently had the chance to rewatch the entire series, & it was really ahead of its time in some ways. Anybody else here a fan of the show? Would it be worth revisiting now that more & more states are legalizing recreational marijuana?

2. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

Ugh...I LOVE Weeds. I love Nancy Botwin..and that hot ass drug cartel leader she had a baby with. And CELIA! LOL. I haven't watched that show in so long but I used to love it!

Carol Peletier likes this.
  3. Prophet

Prophet Aftershock Staff Member Contributing Member

but to your question. Think about how hilarious it would be if pot growing became the new Mary Kay Business lol? Like you can join the Nancy Botwin Crew and get a cut of everything you sell and hold parties at people's houses and post annoying fake articles on facebook lol.

4. Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier Look at the flowers... Staff Member Contributing Member

I wanted her to get w/ Conrad...but she kind of infuriated me w/ how stupid she could be sometimes in the earlier seasons LOL! Celia was fun, but her DAUGHTER though! LOL! I LOVED it when she switched the bottle of pills on her mom, so her mom got the laxatives, & while she was in the bathroom screaming, Isabel was laying on the bed w/ a smug look on her face & said "BITCH!" LOL! To be so young, and so bitchy & conniving, but she learned it from her mom!