Flash...bang!
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
In this week's threads, the Six battle someone from Alexis' past, and we see the new team come together for the first time.

Alison said:
All Morgan...ANY of us wanted to do was to recover...to LEARN from our mistakes and move forward. You dont care about anything but yourself. You never have..you're not here for the benefit of this team..you're here to rub it in Morgan's and my face...I'm NOT going to let you do this to her again...im NOT going to let you ruin this ....team....and destroy all the progress that we SUFFERED SO MUCH to make!

::Her next reaction is born from a sense of disgust, dread, and HEARTFELT PAIN...she's losing herself as she feels "control" is leaving her....and Alison thrust her hand forward...and a thunderous wind is heard..as that "rushing" chime sounds off...and Haleigh is TK'ed with the force and speed of a battering ram..shunted out of the library and back into the dining hall, as the massive sliding doors than SLAM SHUT between Haleigh's new location and the Library::
Helena said:
"Haleigh Davidoff. Risen from the dead to only be rejected by the only people you've ever put your life on the line for. It surprises me that such a strong woman like yourself bows down to Morgan Victoria like a pathetic servant to it's master. You are so much more then she can ever be...."

Her eyes shifted to Cameron.

"And you. CEO and creator of King Enterprises. Savvy businessman, strong in mind, body, and soul...and you allow these two--ball busting sluts give you orders! Alison doesn't even love you Cameron....she can hardly stand the sight of you let alone the fact that you're her brother. I see the way she looks at you...it's the same way I look at Alexis.."

Helena tightened her grip on Alexis, emphasizing her point.

"You're naive to believe you'll have e any future with them.."

Helena continued on.

"And Adrian Lockhart. God knows WHY you are in freak show of a group. Alison hates you, Cameron thinks you're nothing more then a washed up celebrity whore, and god KNOWS what Morgan will do to you in due time..."

Smiling, Helena turned her attention finally to Morgan and Alison.

"Which leads me to you two. Both of you are the most insecure, selfish, outrageously annoying people I have EVER met in my entire life. You stand around like you're Gods gift to the world...thinking you're better then everyone. Thinking you can boss everyone around like their dogs. You're nothing more then insecure brats who strive to be the most powerful so you can intimidate your way through life. I hope you both BURN in hell. I'll be the first to greet you self righteous bitches."

This week's playing threads are:

https://amalgam.zone/threads/from-the-inside-the-tunnels-of-wyndemere.498/
https://amalgam.zone/threads/long-hard-road-out-of-hell.507/

Some possible jumping off points for discussion (feel free to answer some or none of these):

• How does the conversation between Morgan and Haleigh where Morgan talks about her heritage and Blaze being HER sister, not HALEIGH's, change in light of the current storyline?
  • Do you think that Morgan lashes out with anger when other people would break down?
  • Is it possible to change Morgan or Alison's opinion of a person?
  • Should the Six have been more concerned about Morgan being so homicidal?
  • Does Haleigh have a point about Cameron caving in to Morgan and Alison?
  • Why do the demons Morgan summoned have the TO virus?
  • Was Adrian a misogynist?
  • Is Alexis the new heart of the team in Blaze's absence?
  • Adrian's dreamstory - WTF is that about?

I just can't get over how Morgan and Alison just totally blame Haleigh for everything lol. I also loved Haleigh using Alexis' blood to find her lol - Alexis' cut off finger needs to make a return in some storyline lol!

Has Alison ever teleblinked a whole person like that since Adrian?