Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer

The Watcher
Residence
every place
Missions
And So

<< The White Queen eyes Talisman as the woman takes her leave. Lord Ravena slowly appears into view behind Malice, placing his hands on her shoulders, massaging them, before running his hands down her arms, and splendid feminine form>>

Malice: She hasn't learned. I will not be satisfied until she LEARNS that this is NOT her world. HER rules do NOT apply.

<< Lord Ravena can sense Malice's rising anger.>>

Lord Ravena: Patience, Diana. Remember, you have nothing to prove, SHE does. The burden is on HER. Either she will carry it, and produce, or she will buckle, fail, and be DEALT with.

<< Malice's look of agitation slowly melts into a smirk, as she reaches her hand up and slightly back to carress Ravena's face.>>

Malice: She IS trying my patience. She doesn't seem to realize that anyone who does that will SHORTEN their life expectancy.

<< Images of James Marcus, Kelly King, Christopher Victory...and more recently, Scion crying, and Persephone, a woman who's mind is rather "CROWDED" flash across the view.>>

Lord Ravena: Let us see if her TALK matches her action, and if she raises her hand to you, I will deal with her before you have to make the effort.

<< Lord Ravena slowly turns Malice around to face her, and she drapes her arms over his shoulders>>

Malice: Hmm. You're VERY gallant, Lord Ravena. Talisman plays a foolish game with me, one that many others BEFORE have played....

<< her opal blue eyes glow as she licks her glossed lips, and places one of her hands on the back of Lord Ravena's head, bringing him close enough that he can't help but press himself against her>>

....and LOST. Does she REALLY think that ROSE is something she can threaten ME with?

Lord Ravena: Diana...you have what you need to face Rose. You have shown an ambition and strength that is rarely duplicated across the centuries. Yours is an infamous presence and legend, one that Talisman is both intrigued AND offended by, but she is out numbered, and out matched. You told her the alternative to falling in line...and she is not ready for it.

<< Lord Ravena leans in close, and takes in Diana's scent, her mind altering/emotional inflaming aura, and that icy cold psionic energy>>

Malice: Never mind her then. She will either comply....or DIE. it's that simple. We are moving forward, and the screams, tears, the broken hearts, spirits and ties among the six AND the birds of prey are evidence of that. We will continue this path, reap what is OURS, starting NOW.

<< Lord Ravena wraps his arms around Malice and kisses her with ungry desire, she wraps her arms around him and pulls him DOWN, and as they descend into wanton pleasure, right there in the control room...all the lights, sounds and activity around them fade to BLACK. >>

----------------------------------------------------------
<< NYC!>>

<< That BLACKNESS extends across the city. The night sky, the minds and hearts of those touched by the choices of Haleigh Davidoff and Ava Cassadine.>>

<< Speaking of blackness, SCION, who is reminded of the pain of loss, the shame of treachery, and the sorrow of betrayal, manages to force her burst of emotion into her own psychic black box, knowing in her mind that Malice has not only become aware of this outburst of emotion, this sense of GUILT and morning of a LOSS, but that she will have to ANSWER for it when she returns to the Hellfire Mansion. She may not have known before, may not have been able to imagine just how DEEP a descent into Malice's darkness she would have to make. What she's learning now is almost more than she can bear, and its not over yet!>>

<< Scion must NOW move on to her next task. Breaking Bishop was one thing, facing the mysterious ROSE will be quite another, but the hybrid moves on, closing in on the Sanctuary. Once she's on the end of the city block that is owned by Rose, Scion exits her vehicle and begins preparations to case the block and find the easiest way into the Orphanage.>>

<< Scion may be able to account for the technology that fortifies and secures this block, but the awareness and powers of Rose will be something all together different, and there's one other layer of defense Rose has, her friend Danny, a.k.a. Citadel. But like any other challenge, no matter how deadly, Scion will face it head on.>>

<< Delilah Trelevan is making her way through a cool, slightly breezy evening. After her meeting with the handsome and mysterious Tycoon, her mind is ablaze with many thoughts, questions and concerns. But she is soon aware of another presence, as she hears the unique sound of adamantium "slicing" through the air high above. She looks up and spots the Silver Swan flying over head. >>

<< Delilah calls out to Sharon, and signals her, hoping to draw the mutates attention so that she'll descend and land.>>

-----------------------------------------------------------

<< At the Parthenon>>

<< Richard is back in Dominique's diamond suite, thinking about the day he's had with Blaze and her friend, and his teammate. He's not sure what's unfolding between himself and Blaze, but it's a story he's willing to read to its conclusion! He receives a text from Blaze that since Dominique is meeting with Karen and Michael, he may as well "take a meeting" with HER and her friends, "drinks are MANDATORY." >>

<< Dominique herself is having dinner with Karen and Michael at Ambrosia, to discuss various matters.>>

<< Recall arrives at the Parthenon to see Blaze and Cass. She tries Blaze's penthouse, but no one is there. She then tries Cass' and fortunately, Ruby IS there, getting ready to make ehr way down to Spectra Couture, where Blaze and Andrew are.>>

<< Speaking of Blaze, she and Andrew are closing up shop at Spectra Couture, when Derek Forrester arrives at the "last minute" and finds himself face to face with the glamorous firebrand, and Sally Spectra's "naughty, scruffy lucky penny" a.k.a. Andrew. He was SERIOUS about looking Morgan up this evening. >>

<< Morgan along with her two cats, are with Nicolas in his penthouse apartment. Morgan wanted to talk with Nicolas about what they were facing, and her family's deciscion so remain at the parthenon for the time being. Secretly, she also wants to try DRIVING thoughts...and intrigue about Derek Forrester OUT of her mind.>>

<< YES, he's handsome, and "Bodied" for a white man, but he's not the one for her. NICOLAS is. She loves Nicolas and they are in a VERY good place. So WHY is Derek getting under her skin...why did he make her feel a bit...HOT AND BOTHERED at the boutique today? Old feelings, nostalgia, appreciating "eye candy." none of that can compare to what she and Nicolas have, and yet...try as she may, she CAN'T get Derek's look, those EYES, out of her own mind's eye.>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Charope, LLC>>

<< Alycia Barnett is in the Charope building, surrounded by darkness, with few lights on, and those that are, are dimly lit. She sits in her office suite, with her head down on her desk , not moving at all. The only noice in that space is the ticking of a large clock that hangs on the wall.>>

<<FLASH!>>

Oracle looked over at Zach.

[via phone] “Alycia, this team can do something, make a difference. It’s bigger than personal feelings.”

Alycia talked of wishing she hadn’t returned to the Six, had gone somewhere else. She clearly wanted to run away. And sometimes, that wasn’t what was best for us.

[via phone] “And even if it wasn’t: quitting the team won’t make the pain Cameron and Haleigh caused you go away any faster.”
<< Steel and Oracle, they both were right, but her mind, her SOUL were not in accord on this.>>

<< She ignores the beeping of her phone. Xavier Winston has been trying to contact her for a little bit now, but with no answer, he decides to pay her a visit. Knowing how sensitive things were right now, once he reaches the doors of the building at record speed, he STOPS in his tracks just at the doors, and KNOCKS, not once, OR twice...but DOZENS of times. He KNOWS she won't be able to ignore THIS.>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< The Clocktower>>

<< Things are not where they should be. The team is having its first real test, and even Oracle is not QUITE as optimistic as she normally would be.>>

<< She sits in front of her computer console, with pictures of all the members of the team side by side on the large screen. large QUESTION MARKS now flash over the images of Silver Swan, Charope and Isis. >>

<< On ANOTHER screen, an image of ROSE is seen, and yet ANOTHER screen, footage of Rose fighting Persephone is playing for Oracle, Steel, Valkyrie, and Orion. They watch as Rose viciously attacks Persephone with her astral energy blasts, before unleashing her soul spark, then slamming Persephone to the ground. They watch her response to Vivica, regarding Zach, and see the look of darkness and utter RAGE on her face, and in her glowing solid WHITE eyes.>>

<< They saw her in action near the end of the fight against the Nimrod, and they read the report from Richard regarding her at the parthenon. They know what horrible LOSS she's endured. But They don't know enough about her powers, even from the information that Recall provided when they reviewed the footage of her from the battle against the purifiers at the Parthenon, and her assistance at the Cathedral.>>

<< They don't know enough about HER as a person. Oracle can't find ANY records of her, not even a last name. The only person in the room who can provide them any background on her, is Zach and it's time for him to tell them more about the mysterious Rose.>>

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Weather Elemental, Animal Control/Communication, Enhanced Senses and Strength
An expel of pleasure escaped Persephone's lips as she extended her neck back allowing it to flow through her body. Her breathing was escalated as she leaned over from on top of Alek, her lips meeting his immediately. From above Persephone looked like she had been through another battle. Her ass and thighs were painted red with slap and grip marks, the nape of her neck and shoulders covered in bruises from bites, and a soft pink discoloration in the shape of fingers on either side of her waist. Grinding her hips down one last time as her lips tugged into a smile, she broke the kiss looking down at Alek. Her hair cascading around her face.

"You've definitely been holding back on me."

She pressed her lips against his once again, the kiss lingering as she released a small dose of a pheromone-like toxin into him. He would feel a momentary high of complete ecstasy causing his body to flush, mind to spin, and heart to race. Running her tongue along his bottom lip, Persephone's midnight eyes watched as he rode the high to completion, drinking in his pleasure with a sultry gaze. She returned her lips to his one more time, allowing herself to enjoy the taste of him before finally pulling away.

"Well I'm absolutely famished."

Climbing off of Alek, Persephone rolled onto her stomach and reached across the bed to the nightstand that held the club wide phone. Dialing the kitchen, she bit her bottom lip studying her discolored wrists from where he had held her earlier. She smirked.

"Yes, I need two omelettes with toast, a bowl of fruit, and a bottle of your 47 Chavel Blanc Cabernet Sauvignon delivered to my chambers."

The servant confirmed before Persephone hung up the phone and turned to look over her shoulder at Alek with a sly smile.

"I owe you a proper breakfast."

After what they had just done, they probably required a feast...but she wanted to eat light knowing she would be back on top of him sooner rather than later. Rolling herself back over to him so she was laying against the length of his body, something sharp dug into her back causing Persephone to hiss in discomfort and lift herself up a bit.

"Ow..."

Reaching under her, tangle within the bed sheets was a bear claw. Holding it out in front of her, Persephone studied it as she laid her head against the scar on Alek's chest, rotating the claw with her fingers.

"So....what's the story with this?"

She lowered her hand so it was resting on his torso, the claw still in her hands and in her line of sight. It was interesting, and she was curious. She knew Berserker was a Viking, but aside from that he was an enigma to her. She wanted to know more about the beast that she laid with.

"Do you always keeps it with you?"

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Hellfire Mansion – Red Rook’s Quarters

Every time it got better. And he was certainly not bored. After their initial coming together he had stopped being gentle, and she had responded with scorching fire. He was breathing heavily as she leaned down to find his lips with hers.

Persephone said:
"You've definitely been holding back on me."
He grinned cheekily up at her, smacking her on the bottom once more.

“Well, I didn’t want to make it all about me.”

He raised his head to kiss her, and as her lips met his he felt something like desire times a thousand, and a corresponding release of ecstasy. He fell back onto the bed, exhausted, as Persephone pulled away and went for the phone.

Persephone said:
"Well I'm absolutely famished…Yes, I need two omelettes with toast, a bowl of fruit, and a bottle of your 47 Chavel Blanc Cabernet Sauvignon delivered to my chambers."
His fingers trailed over her skin as she spoke to the kitchen.

Persephone said:
"I owe you a proper breakfast."
“Well a man does have to keep up his strength.”

She found her way into the curve of his arm, lying against him – and he was happy to lie there, enjoying the peaceful sense of wellbeing the after effects afforded him.

Persephone said:
She had found his talisman amid the sheets. He laughed.

“THAT’s what hurts you, my sweet?”

She studied it carefully.

Persephone said:
"So....what's the story with this?"
“THAT is my good luck charm.”

He stroked her arm and shoulder as he replied.

“When I was a boy, thirteen or so, I ran away from home. I hated my life, hated living on a farm, hated being teased, hated the fact that I would never do anything but sit on that land for the rest of my life. My grandfather was the only person who ever really cared about me, and he used to tell me stories about our family.”

He shifted into a more comfortable position.

“How in Viking days our family had been powerful warrior shamans of the bear clan, berserkers, who wore only the skins of the bear into battle. How the boys would go into the forest and live like their totem the bear, and ask to be made strong and become men.”

He smiled over at her.

“I was a boy, and this all sounded very exciting. So I left and went into the forests near our home. I fished and lived off the land, feeling more free than I ever had. For three days all went well. And then I surprised a bear while I was fishing in a stream.”

He picked up the claw, and held it up to the light.

“I was just a boy, and all I had was a hunting knife – what match was I for a full grown bear? But I fought it anyway – there was no outrunning it – stabbing at it while it clawed at me.”

He touched the scars on his chest.

“Then it reared up and hit me, throwing me back into the water. I blacked out. I woke up on the bank spitting water, my father and grandfather standing over me. I had stopped breathing, been dead they said, until Grandfather revived me. It was on that day, like the berserkers of old, where I found my strength by dying and coming back to life.”

He set the claw back into her fingers.

“They found the bear upstream, dead. I carry this for luck – and as a reminder.”

Persephone said:
"Do you always keeps it with you?"
“Always.”

He pulled her closer to him.

"Now, tell me something about you. You cannot have had a normal childhood..."

Last edited by a moderator:

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
South of Midtown

She checked her phone for the hundredth time – she knew Cameron was going to call a team meeting and she didn’t want to miss it. His turning off of him emotions as they pertained to Haleigh still worried her – she knew the others would be less than generous in their treatment of Haleigh, and Delilah HAD been counting on Cameron to back her up. But now? She couldn’t be sure she’d have ANY allies. And they couldn’t just sit there and wait for Malice to destroy Haleigh.

Her mind kept wandering back to her chance meeting with Gavin Greeley. It was strange that Haleigh had this complete other world outside of the Six that they had never taken much interest in – other than when they needed security features added to the places they lived. She found herself looking forward to her next meeting with Gavin – someone who understood their world but was outside of it. Normal even.

Just as her thoughts turned back to the Six, she heard a familiar sound from high above. Sure enough, Silver Swan was flying overhead. What a coincidence.

She waved her hand in the air.

“Silver Swan!”

Orion

Ambassador
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Zachary Armani
Missions
Ability
Empath
The Clocktower

Zach's expression hardened and she talked of Cameron and Haleigh. He wasn't quite sure how he came to deserve what they'd done to his car. He knew THAT detail was some kind of spiteful idea of Cameron's. He didn't like hearing that Cameron had used his power on Alycia and Sharon, either. He wondered if THAT had been why they'd come back from the Parthenon on the warpath. There was no good excuse for the way they'd treated Ashley and himself, but it WOULD shed a little light on their behavior. Viv joked about being on fire herself, and Zach gave her a look.

"You're telling ME!"

He replied dryly, but she would be able to tell from his expression that it was 'water under the bridge.'

Viv: It seemed like the others didn't know about Ava which is troubling, but one thing was clear. Their lack of cohesion was appalling. They don't know their ass from their elbow. Nobody is talking with each other, everybody is just living in a prison of their own despair. I don't think we will have to convince them to kill her on sight.

It saddened Zach to hear this, and consider how hard the Six must be taking this. He knew they each loved her, in their own way. He wondered if Haleigh realized that her descent into darkness would drag them all down with her. the question he kept asking himself was WHY.... WHY had she done this? What could have been a worse alternative in her mind? He never knew what she was thinking, his insight into her motives were strictly limited to the way she felt.

Vivica brainstormed on the possibilities of there being hundreds of Haleigh clones. THAT would make sense of her message. It might even help explain why Haleigh defected, because clearly if Malice was planning some kind of attack of the clones.... they were in BIG trouble, and Haleigh may have believed she needed to infiltrate Hellfire to be able to do anything about it. Vivica suggested that Haleigh had looked so different, and that it didn't seem like her. Zach reflected on the last time he'd spoke with Haleigh.

"When we broke up, she looked different, blonde, like she is now, but she still.... sounded like herself, acted like herself.... she 'felt' normal -- well, you know, normal for HER. We need to talk to one of the Six about how exactly her departure happened, and what they know. I understand they're hurting right now, but I have a bad feeling that we're running out of time."

Viv offered to reach out to Blaze, and together they came back down from the loft to rejoin Oracle. At her 'jumbotron', she was reviewing the footage from the Sanctuary attack the day before. Zach watched it too, focused at first on Ava.

<<FLASH>>

Black Widow said:
/get the Six to save Ava/the queens are breaking her here/
He felt suddenly like this was an insurmountable task, and had no idea how he was going to convince anybody to overlook the fact that Ava-- Persephone in Ava's body-- had attacked them with lethal intent.

Rose came on the scene, and Zach analyzed her as she brutally retaliated against Persephone, saving Simon and Viv, with Citadel's help.

"Wow, I don't think I've EVER since her fight with such.... SAVAGE INSTINCT. Even in battle, she's normally so SERENE."

Silver Swan

Alleo
Themyscria
Real Name
Sharon Kelly
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
High speed flight, super strength, invulnerability, sonic scream, spinning stars
South of midtown- overhead

[ The horizon was darkening, as late afternoon was now giving way to evening, and Silver Swan was flying across the darkening sky at strong, high speed. Her mind was ABLAZE with WORRY over what she'd heard from Simon about Rose. She HAD to tell Alycia. She was ALSO concerned for Alycia too. AND, of course, she was still agitated over Haleigh,Zach, Cameron, Ashley, AND Domino. It was safe to say that Sharon was definitely NOT centered right now. Even the birds in the area were reflecting her agitation, dive bombing unsuspecting pedestrians and the like. But soon... ]

Just as her thoughts turned back to the Six, she heard a familiar sound from high above. Sure enough, Silver Swan was flying overhead. What a coincidence.

She waved her hand in the air.

“Silver Swan!”
[ Sharon, with her superhuman hearing, looks down, and spots DELILAH, who wavees and emmits a "star flash." The mutate immediately changes course, and descends, coming in rather FAST from Delilah's point of view, but she needn't worry, Sharon is in full control of her body, and keenly aware of the space around her.]

[ Soon, with splendid form, the mutate lands right in front of Delilah, and mentally commands her silver eye mask to disappear]

Greetings, Delilah.

It's nice to see another friendly face.

[ She looks Delilah over]

....Is something wrong? You look pensive.

Hellion

Inner Demons
The Six
Real Name
Derek Forrester
Residence
NYC - Manhattan
Missions
Ability
Dark Magick, Holy Mystic, Demonic, Angelic, Inhuman
Across Town - New York City

:: So it was a date. Or so it seemed. While Derek would have preferred to have Morgan Victoria all to himself, but he knew it wouldn't be that easy. Thankfully for him, he was well versed in navigating life's more difficult challenges. ::

:: Derek's penthouse was a modern take on a cathedral - with a severe and clean open floorplan, his penthouse was a multi-leveled estate in the heart of the city with a rooftop pool, private gym and a number of rooms and areas that were off limits to even the most welcome of guests. The walls were pieces of art in themselves, adorned with a number of floor to ceiling imprints of some of the more provocative and important religious works of art, including a giant mural of the "Creation of Adam" that greeted guests as the elevators opened to his foyer. The space held a mystical sort of energy that was not easily placed. This energy pulsated throughout the estate and offered a wide array of protection and defense against anything that might try to bring him harm. ::

:: But despite the warm energy of the home, it was clear that there was an icy aura of darkness that could be felt just down the halls where the lights stopped and all one could see were the shadows. This was how Derek liked things, a constant struggle for balance. ::

:: Tonight, the sun was beginning to set as the last bit of light cascaded through the floor to ceiling and cathedral style windows that adorned the walls of the the multi level estate. On the third floor, a pumping and dark rhythmic musical beat could be heard from down the long hall that led to Derek's Master Bedroom suite. Steam filled the space, fogging up the plate glass that enclosed his large shower space that held enough room for at least six other people. ::

:: From the shower, the back of Derek's muscular body could be seen as a towel slowly slips into the shower. Wrapping it loosely around his hip, he steps from the shower, rubbing his face with his hands as grey and white candles flicker around in the parlor space of the bathroom. Drying his body off meticulously, Derek places the towel back on the hook and faces the large mirror just over his sink. ::

:: For a moment, he stands there and looks at his reflection, with a mixture of feelings. He seems to be having a moment with himself as his hand rubs over his chest, massaging the odd shaped scar that sat at the center of his chest. This was how it had gotten in there, through the blade of Michael's flaming sword. Now it was just a fading, straight line. It should have healed by now, but it remained..as a reminder. His eyes shot up to meet his own in the mirror for a moment as he curiously stared at himself from almost an observant stand, as if his body didn't belong to him. The longer he stared..the darker his persona came to be. The light in the room around him faded as his eyes went from their almost angelic shade of blue to grey and then black...and then red. ::

:: Then came the fangs. Before long, he had sprouted WINGS, a giant and majestic pair of black feathered wings that stood at nearly seven feet tall. He couldn't take his eyes off of his reflection. He began to panic. Gripping his hands on the counter, he closed his eyes and squeezed them tight. He could feel the darkness inside of him take hold. ::

"No temptation has overtaken you what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

:: A silent prayer. Opening his eyes..he was himself again. The light in the bathroom had returned. He felt...for the most part human. Looking over at the old and ornate looking grandfather clock, he needed to get a move on. ::

:: Part of the reason he found Morgan Victoria so intoxicating was that he had a deep sense that she could match his darkness. Understand the struggle he faced. His need and hunger. When he was in Los Angeles, he could sense her...like a beacon of power, taller than any skyscraper or building in the city. He needed to experience her energy again. These brief encounters were not enough. ::

:: Once he had dressed himself, again in a suit of his own design, he appeared in front of The Parthenon unnoticed as he walked through the large double doors, immediately sensing her presence as well as the presence of other highly powerful beings. It put him both at ease and at odds. But they were not his focus - right now he had a game of cat and mouse to play, and the fact that he couldn't figure out yet who was who...it excited him. ::

:: Making his way to The Winding Way, the many shops and boutiques that were housed in The Parthenon, Derek found his way to Spectra Boutique and noticed that the door was still open. Peering inside he saw the long legs of a fiery red head bending over the counter, tidying something up. He smirked. ::

"Those legs certainly run in the family..."

:: Derek stepped inside. ::

"Did you know I was coming Blaze? Is that why the door was ajar...hoping I would come in and see you bent over a counter. You always were a temptress."

:: He eyed Andrew for a moment and his eyebrow raised, amused. ::

"Perhaps I was a bit too cocky. Seems like you were giving somebody else a show."

"Good to see you, Blaze."

:: turning to Andrew. ::

"And nice to meet you. Derek Forrester."

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
Omnisight, Mystical Detection, Techno Magick, Weaponry
The Hellfire Mansion - Red Court Quarters

< She had left the encounter with The White Queen & King feeling successful. Diana was tireless in her campaign to prove to Kelly that this was not her home, that she didn't belong here and that like always, she knew better than anybody about pretty much everything. Even despite Kelly's efforts to cement her place her, to go out and get her own connections, get the wheels turning on the part of the "family business" she felt was lacking, Diana still felt the need to domesticate her. Kelly would not be domesticated. A common theme among The Sisterhood was they were ALL survivors. Each of them had experienced a number of horrific things and each had quite literally escaped their timelines altogether in order to get their freedom. Talisman's native timeline WAS different than this one, but the multiverse was representative of choices. The same people with different choices. The choices some were about to make here in this timeline, they could have already made in her own, she could have already seen the outcome. But if Diana could not see the benefit of having such an interloper in her midst, Talisman wasn't going to press the issue. She would play her cards close to her chest, and she would do what was necessary to survive and move forward as she always had. >

< More than that, Talisman was tired of having to adjust. She was who she was, more than ever before. Diana was simply riding the high of having one of her more powerful toys back in her possession, to do with it as she saw fit, and Kelly hoped that her hunger to claim Scion would not bleed out into the rest of The Hellfire Club. This had been a fatal flaw of some of the very people she liked to very loudly say that she survived against and longer than. Every person, Diana included had an Achille's heel. If Scion proved to be that just then so be it. Diana could use a moment of humility. >

< As she walked the walls of The Red Court, her stilletto's clacking across the wood floors, she noticed that it was all but silent. Persephone and Berserker had tired themselves out and were now playing a fool's game of getting to know each other, giving into a post coitus moment of euphoria. Still...to know that Persephone herself was now walking the halls, it intrigued Talisman. As a descendant of Hecate herself, she could help but want to know what she about this ancient Goddess was fact, and what was fiction. Walking past the Red Rooks door, she made her down the hall, around the corner and through to the entrance of The Red Queen's quarters which were heavily guarded. Talisman nodded to the guards as she stepped forward, tapping her nails on the door in succession before opening and entering, a bold move in and of itself. >

< The interaction between Ravena, Diana and Helena had left a bad taste in her mouth, and while it was not Talisman's standard operating procedure to really care about the people around them outside of a cursory manner, the effects of her "memory" spell had been just as much of a reminder to HER as it had been to HELENA of how the two had been connected in her timeline. Despite the nausea it induced in her, she wanted to make sure that Helena was okay. >

< She called out to the woman. >

"Helena. Am I good to enter? Or is the floor going to fall out beneath me if I take another step.."

[smirking]

"Sorry to disturb you...but I didn't like what I saw earlier."

:: In front of her a glass of hemlock appeared as well as a flute of champagne. ::

"I have alcohol. The really expensive kind."

MorningStar

The Light in the Darkness
The Six
Real Name
Delilah Trelaven
Residence
The Parthenon, NYC
Missions
Ability
Transducing Light into Sound (and vice versa)
South of Midtown

Silver Swan said:
Greetings, Delilah. It's nice to see another friendly face.
“It’s good to see YOU again, so soon. How are you doing today?”

Delilah knew how agitated Sharon had been when they had spoken the day before, and she hoped the mutate had had time to cool down since then, and was feeling better.

Silver Swan said:
...Is something wrong? You look pensive.
Delilah gave her a half smile.

“You know, I’m not sure how to cut my hair and what shade to get my nails painted. The usual.”

She laughed warmly.

“It’s the whole Haleigh-Ava thing, of course, and how to get the Six united together in a plan. Sounds like you’re having the same problem with your team.”

She sighed.

“It’s a mess, and it’s not going to be easy to clean up.”

And I was checking out some man’s ass who I’ve never met before…

Titan

Mealltach
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Andrew Murphy
Missions
Ability
Hyperkinesis
Spectra

"Did you know I was coming Blaze? Is that why the door was ajar...hoping I would come in and see you bent over a counter. You always were a temptress."
Andrew, who was checking the receipts for the day, rolled his eyes.

And now, THIS arsehole…

"Perhaps I was a bit too cocky. Seems like you were giving somebody else a show."
Andrew looked at this newcomer, who clearly knew Blaze and was acting in a very familiar way with her and the shop.

“She really wasn’t.”

He went back to his count.

Andrew set down his papers and stretched out a hand.

“Andrew Murphy, good to know ya.”

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Alek: “THAT is my good luck charm.”

"Seems to be working."

She teased as she began to listen to his story about his childhood and how he hated his life. He wanted more--craved more. Persephone could related to his need as a boy because of her own need as a young goddess. He explained how he was descendant from the Vikings, a clan called the berserkers, which made scene now with his codename. Handing him the bear claw as he reached down for it, Persephone tilted her head upward to look at him as he told the story of how he died from the bear attack, but then was reborn with the abilities he has now.

Shifting her gaze to the large scars on his chest, she watched as he touched them reliving the memory. Gently tracing her nails along the indented skin as well, it was impressive how far he had come. From a farm boy to the Red Knight of the Hellfire Club. He had power, prestige, money, glory...EVERYTHING he dreamt about as a boy. But that all came from the hands of Helena, which made sense as to WHY he was so incredibly loyal to her. She essentially gave him the life he wanted.

He handed her the bear claw back and Persephone ran her thumb along the petrified material.

"Do you always keep it with you?"

Alek: "Always."

Feeling him pull her closer, Persephone kept the bear claw in her hand as she let it drape across his torso.

Alek: "Now, tell me something about you. You cannot have had a normal childhood..."

"Heh, that's an understatement."

She didn't even know where the hell to begin. But he had opened up to her, it was only fair she gave a little something back.

"I craved power as a child. I didn't understand why we [the Gods] treated mortals so kindly when they were so far beneath us--so weak and useless. I wanted them to FEAR me. I wanted them to hear my name and know the power behind it. As I got older my mother became concerned. She believed I could be helped...changed. I couldn't."

She paused a moment, remembering so vividly the moment she overheard Demeter speaking with her sister Athena and asking for help.

"I KILLED her. I gained her abilities over the elements and became even stronger. But that wasn't enough. I wanted more....more power, more prestige....so I sought out my ex husband Hades. He was involved with my best friend but he was ALWAYS obsessed with me. So I gave him what he wanted and he made me his wife which lead me to become the Queen of the Underworld. I ruled over another domaine....but I HATE sharing. So I killed him too and claimed it as my own."

Killed was a loose term when it came to Hades. But Persephone didn't further go into that. Persephone tilted her head back again, looking up at Alek, smirking.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you....yet."

Her smirk turned into a grin as she gently bit his peck playfully before soothing it with a kiss. Resting her forearm along his chest and propping her chin on her arm, Persephone rolled her eyes.

"That's when I was banished from Olympus and the scholars decided to make my story PG as to not scare the sensitive little kiddies that read it in the history books. A "footnote" as Diana so lovingly likes to say."

Her free hand used Alek's bear claw to drag it gently down his neck.

"Scared yet?"

Oracle

The Eye in the Sky
The Six
Real Name
Elizabeth York
Missions
Ability
Genius, Hacker
The Clocktower

<< She sits in front of her computer console, with pictures of all the members of the team side by side on the large screen. large QUESTION MARKS now flash over the images of Silver Swan, Charope and Isis. >>

They had a lot to figure out: whether their team would be short three members or not, the mystery of Rose, and the problem of Haleigh & Persephone. Her large digital screens displayed the information they had on each.

Zizi was intently watching Rose’s battle with Persephone, trying to pick up any detail that might be important.

Zach said:
"Wow, I don't think I've EVER since her fight with such.... SAVAGE INSTINCT. Even in battle, she's normally so SERENE."
Zizi steepled her fingers over her lips.

“You don’t know how thoroughly astounding it is that there is such a HOLE in information about this woman. I mean, what’s her last name, exactly what powers does she have, where did she COME from?”

Zizi sighed.

“People make trails. Even people who try to cover their pasts usually don’t. So what is she hiding and why? And HOW?”

Zizi spun around and faced Zach.

“Is there ANYTHING else you know about Rose that could help us?”

Berserker

'bout to show you what Hell looks like
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Aleksander Hallbjörn
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Strength
The Hellfire Mansion – Red Rook’s Quarters

He listened to her story. Of killing her mother and her husband for power.

He looked down into her upturned face, this amazing woman before him.

“Sounds like we are two of a kind, you and I. And don't worry, I'm sure I'd want to kill your husband too.”

He winked at her.

Persephone said:
"Don't worry, I won't kill you...yet."
“I’ll just have to give you a reason to keep me alive…”

He leaned down to place a kiss on her lips.

She rested her chin on his chest.

Persephone said:
"That's when I was banished from Olympus and the scholars decided to make my story PG as to not scare the sensitive little kiddies that read it in the history books. A "footnote" as Diana so lovingly likes to say."
“More than a footnote, I’d say – even the PG version. Though I much prefer the X rated version…”

He grinned. She ran his bear claw down his neck and he shivered.

Persephone said:
"Scared yet?"
He looked at her thoughtfully, mulling it over, before replying.

“No. Just incredibly aroused.”

He raised an eyebrow at her.

“So…badass goddess…power player…queen…how did you get mixed up with the Six?”

Enchantrah

Red Queen
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Helena Quartermaine
Missions
Ability
Omnimorph
Helena had left that control room rather heated, KNOWING she would speak with Diana later about what had happened. But she knew that Diana had nothing to do with it which eased her anger just a bit. Diana was her closest friend and confidant, she knew more about Helena than Helena cared to admit. Despite the Red Queen's usual humorous and bitchy personality, she DID have substance. She DID go through traumas that lead her to becoming the Red Queen of the Hellfire Club. That lead her to become as POWERFUL as she was.

Entering her chambers, she heard the faint noise of screaming echoing down the hallway. It was the type she was familiar with....carnal, euphoric, unadulterated, PLEASURE. It seemed her Rook and Knight were at it again causing her to smirk....Ava was awake, which meant Ava was NO MORE. Her plan worked....she got her powerhouse. She got her Persephone.

"Oh now THIS should be fun....."

A devilish smile crept along Helena's lips as she shut the door behind her, devising plans as to how to strike the six and birds of prey next. With Ava gone, the possibilities were endless. She could have her kill Cameron....but that WOULD piss Diana off considering she had a hard on for the King kid. Psi bitches gotta stick together. But how delicious would it have been to have Haleigh's sister kill her lover. Wrinkling her nose with disappointment, maybe another day. But there WAS one other person she could send Persephone after that would pack just as hard of a hit to Haleigh as well as he birds of prey. Helena chuckled, removing her red blazer and revealing a silk white short sleeved top that was tucked into her red slacks.

"Perfect....as much as I would miss that gorgeous face, THIS is far sweeter than eye candy."

Tossing the blazer onto her bed, Helena heard a tap on her bedroom door.

Kelly: "Helena. Am I good to enter? Or is the floor going to fall out beneath me if I take another step.."

"It might. Enter if you dare."

She teased, watching Kelly enter her room and shut the door behind her.

Kelly: "Sorry to disturb you...but I didn't like what I saw earlier."

"HA! Holding down you breakfast darling? I can tell you said that between drive heaves."

Kelly was certainly not the nurturing type, let alone the type of person to go "check on someone", so it was comical to Helena that she came to see if she was okay.

Kelly: "I have alcohol. The really expensive kind."

"Now see, THAT'S what you should of lead with."

Helena said with a smile, waving her old friend over to the sitting area of her huge spacious room before taking a seat on the deep red velvet couch. Crossing her leg at the knee, she rested her elbow on the back of the couch and welcomed the flute of champagne Kelly handed her. She took a long deserved swig.

"Mmmm....thank you. I needed that."

She licked the taste off her lips.

"And yes, i'm fine. Earlier was, unfortunate to say the least. But i've dealt with it. AND I gained a wonderful new asset in the end."

Tilting her glass towards Kelly.

[playfully] "Keep your Frankenstein tools away from her, Mrs. Hyde."

Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
I just love Helena

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Hellfire Club
Real Name
Ava Cassadine
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
She felt him shiver under her touch causing her to grin.

Alek: "No, just incredibly aroused."

"Mmm...are Berserkers known for their stamina? Because you are QUITE impressive."

She traced the claw down his chest.

Alek: “So…badass goddess…power player…queen…how did you get mixed up with the Six?”

Persephone stopped the movement of the claw, her midnight eyes meeting with his.

"Long story."

She let the bear claw leave her hand and tumble down Alek's side onto the bed.

"Cliffnotes version? I'm from a different timeline and could no longer stay there. In order to stay in THIS timeline, I had to merge with Miss Ava Cassadine. And sooo began the gloriously boring journey of becoming good and having feelings."

There was a tap on her bedroom door causing Ava to immediatly smile.

[whispering between them] "Food's here."

Climbing over Alek and out of bed, if there were something Persephone loved more than sex it was food and wine. Answering the door completely naked, the young servant boy's eyes widened immediately. Running her arm up the length of the door, she leaned into the wood and grinned.

"Hey there."

Boy: "Uh..I..I..uh...I'm sorry..I.."

"Sorry for what? You don't like what you see?"

Boy: "No! I mean yes! I mean...I...I...I have your food.."

"I can see that."

Persephone moved away from the door allowing the boy to roll the cart of food into her room. He saw Alek on the bed naked as well, immediately avoiding eye contact. It caused Persephone to smirk as she gently moved the door back and forth playfully. He quickly walked back out into the hallway and turned to her.

Boy: "You..You have a goodnight."

"Oh I will."

Giving him a wink, he all but fell over before Persephone shut the door and turned around to face Alek.

"So cute....he wouldn't last 10 seconds."

She joked as she walked back over to the bed, grabbing the opened bottle of wine off the cart before climbing back on top of Alek. Reaching for a glass, she poured him one and handed it to him before pouring herself one.

"Cheers to power without consequences."

Carol Peletier
Carol Peletier
OKAY, PERSEPHONE! LOL
Black Widow
Black Widow
She is so awesome, can we keep her?!

Talisman

Pure Apathy
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Kelly Shaw
Missions
Ability
Omnisight, Mystical Detection, Techno Magick, Weaponry
Hellfire Mansion - Red Queen's Quarters

Helena: "HA! Holding down your breakfast darling? I can tell you said that between dry heaves!"

< Kelly smirked. >

"Helena..how dare you insinuate that I eat."

"I have alcohol. The really expensive kind."

Helena: "Now see, THAT'S what you should of lead with."

"You know me. Famous for my first impressions."

< Talisman made her way over to the sitting area of her large living quarters. She handed Helena her glass and walked around the couches, sitting across from her, crossing her legs and taking a sip of her hemlock. The constrast of red and black was apparent, but it complemented the two women, as they sat there, looking as if they were part of a modern day "Dynasty". >

Helena: "Mmm...thank you. I needed that. And yes, i'm fine. Earlier was, unfortunate to say the least. But i've dealt with it. AND I gained a wonderful new asset in the end."

< Helena tilted her glass towards Kelly. >

Helena: "Keep your Frankenstein tools away from her, Mrs. Hyde."

< Kelly pouted her bottom lip as if she were very sad. >

"But I want to look inside the goddess, Helena..."

< smiling. >

"Or at least figure out what her skin care regimine is."

< taking a sip, Talisman once again looked at her black nails for a moment before her cobalt blue eyes settled on Helena. >

"Ravena is certainly making himself at home. As is Diana's bastard child. You've dealt with it..but I haven't. Any creature who does what Lord Ravena did to Ava Cassadine should have his manhood extracted from him in every way possible before undergoing a full and thorough castration with no anesthetic."

< rolling her eyes. >

"No matter how...sexy he is. I mean right? I'd rip his genitals from his body right at this moment, but goddess - he's like all the people in the Benetton ads had a baby!"

< she took another sip.. >

"Still - what he did crossed the line, and since I just left the two who seemed primed to create their own late night Cinemax movie, it's clear that he won't be punished. I don't know what that means..but it means something."

< Arching her eyebrow. She knew Helena wasn't about to drop some truth bombs on her, but Ravena was a nut and Kelly wanted to crack it with her hands. So she hadn't approached or anticipated Helena to comiserate her and fall into her arms and spill all the tea, she was simply trying to BITCH about the things that were bothering her, which was again a new feeling. Ever since The Blackout Party, she had felt decidedly more human, and she really didn't like it. She had been drunk on her own power after the creation of The Body Shoppe, but soon that euphoria faded and she was beginning to display things like concern and anger, and the deep emotional pain that one can feel when they chip a nail. It was the darkest of times. >

"Nothing I'm sure you DON'T have some kind of insight on, but I digress. I did come to check on you, though..which mostly likely signals that I truly HAVE lost my edge. So give a girl a little something. How does our Red Queen feel about our first King?"

Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
LMAO skin care regimen!

Firebird

Fire Elemental
The Six
Real Name
Blaze Victory
Residence
New York City
Missions
Ability
Fire elemental, Flight, Elemental embodiment
The Parthenon- Spectra Couture

It had been a fun, productive day, for BLAZE at least. Her first instinct had been to be bitchy to Andrew, but she she saw in his eyes that told her he was in a place of uncertainty, pain even. She LIKED him, even though he foolishly allowed Delilah to paint him a picture of HER, and she hoped that they could work through any...misunderstanding he may have, after all, they WERE on the same team, the SPECTRA team, and their love of Sally and/or fashion should be enough to build SOME sort of bridge, right?

Beyond that, Blaze was looking forward to this evening. Vivica was coming to see her, and she had a..."date" of sorts lined up with Rich and Cass. This was the second day in row for her and Richard, and the more they saw of each other, the more intrigued and drawn to one another they became, and Blaze liked this new "sensation" she was feeling.

Blaze, in her outfit, and her long toned legs, supported by her high heels, moved about the boutique, and was now bent over near by a framed picture of Sally Spectra .

:: Making his way to The Winding Way, the many shops and boutiques that were housed in The Parthenon, Derek found his way to Spectra Boutique and noticed that the door was still open. Peering inside he saw the long legs of a fiery red head bending over the counter, tidying something up. He smirked. ::

"Those legs certainly run in the family..."

:: Derek stepped inside. ::
Blaze's apple green eyes widen as she stands up and turns around to see

"Derek Forrester!"

As much as ANDREW might be put off by BLAZE, SHE found hereslf feeling ill at ease around DEREK FORRESTER. There was something...WRONG with him. She KNEW it...her INSTINCTS to her, but she didn't see him often enough to think about it, and if Sally was okay with him, he HAD to be okay, RIGHT? But now, it was apparet that he had his eyes on MORGAN, and she wasn't sure that she LIKED that. Firebird's intuition is such that it has been described by Mystech in her native timeline as limited precognition, it allows her to perceive the true evil/threat of someone who is attempting to hide their true intentions from her. It's a MYSTICAL accent and a sign of her connection to her sister, Spellbinder.

:: He eyed Andrew for a moment and his eyebrow raised, amused. ::
With the watchful "eyes" of Sally Spectra in the framed picture behind her, Blaze studied Derek with her own apple green eyes, and smirked a bit.

"Oh Save it, Romeo. You can't tempt the DEVIL himself. "

Did she KNOW? Had her intuition alerted her? or was she just being her usual catty self? ;)

She walked over to him.

"Sally Spectra told me you were in town, and she knows what a NAUGHTY PUPPY you are, so she wanted to make SURE you checked in, so I left the doors open. "

Blaze takes a momenet to STRAIGHTEN his collar

"Get it together, honey."

She says with a snicker as she fixes his tie and the lapel

"If you're gonna TRY to impress my sister, you need to have SYMMETRY, not looking like somebody who just got out of a wind tunnel."

Blaze's enhanced senses took in his scent. He DID smell nice, and he had some killer eyes and a smile to match. But she wasn't going to inflate his ego anymore than it already was. She WOULD keep an eye on him as long as he was following and circling her sister.

"Him?"

Blaze scoffed/laughed

Andrew looked at this newcomer, who clearly knew Blaze and was acting in a very familiar way with her and the shop.

“She really wasn’t.”

He went back to his count.

"I could've been dressed as Dita Von Teese and dancing to Madonna's "Erotica" and he wouldn't be interested. "

:: turning to Andrew. ::

Andrew set down his papers and stretched out a hand.

“Andrew Murphy, good to know ya.”

"Derek, from THE house of Forrester. He's Clarke's son, and Sally was ALMOST his step-mother. She has a soft spot for him. "

She eyes Derek

"She also keeps a paddle for him in her office. "

A joke....sort of. Blaze smiled sweetly.

"Good to see you, Blaze."
"You too, white chocolate!"

Blaze places a hand on his shoulder and turns him around to assess ALL sides/views of him ;)

He WAS fine! But sometimes, the deadliest people wore the most appealing facades.

" But I hope you don't give me a reason to MELT your pretty ass down into a fondue pot tonight!"

She wanted to find her sister and confront her, WARN her to be careful of him. But now was not the time.

"Your timing is pretty good, we're going to be going to the Starlight Lounge for a calorie fest, then we'll burn off the calories at Club Envy!"

"Andrew, will you be joining us? "

from the reaction Dominique and Richard BOTH gave when she mentioned the Birds of Prey, Blaze gathered things were not running quite so smoothly over THERE either. Everyone was feeling the effects of Black Widow's betrayal and Persephone's defection, and if it was this bad NOW, what was going to happen when the Hellfire Club decided to fully ATTACK? Maybe it would do Andrew some good to have a change of pace?

Longshot

Lucky Strike
The Six
Real Name
Simon Pratt
Missions
Ability
Probability Manipulation
New York City - Near Brooklyn

:: Simon was feeling a bit better about things once he spoke to Sharon. His work day, however, was not going very well. He had met with a number of investors, all of whom had shut the door in his face. His mother had kept true to her word, that she would not help him, and that she would make sure the connections he had thanks to his last name were now a foregone conclusion. To know now that she was in league with world's biggest monsters was just insult added to injury. Simon wasn't about to break, but as he headed out a nondescript business complex with another "No" under his belt, he loosened his tie and began to walk and couldn't help but be a bit angry about everything. ::

"How can they not want to HELP people?"

:: There were people living in this city who could wipe out the defecit, feed the world's hungry, and solve any number of human rights issues with a flick of their wrists. Instead, they lived their lives with rose colored glasses, guarded their wealth with an iron fist, and only gave to causes that the media told them would make them better people. And right now, the media was up in arms over mutants. They had always been somewhat ambiguous with how they covered mutant rights. Mutants were being killed, tortured and worse in a number of different ways all over the world, but it was hard for people to want to help a species that could wipe them out easily. But people refused to acknowledge the fact that they HADN'T yet. Most mutants wanted to live ordinary lives. Not all of them wanted to dawn capes and protect the innocent, or live in some kind of cave at the top of a mountain, plotting their next move of mass destruction. They wanted to be loved and have jobs that meant something to them. They wanted to feel safe, and not HAVE to use their powers against others. ::

:: Until the world could see mutants as anything other than superhuman, the kind of chaos that had plagued the city, and more over the world would continue. ::

:: Deciding to clear his head, he walked...and walked...and walked...and it wasn't long before he found himself in Brooklyn, a place that the old Simon Pratt would have rather died than be seen in. But high society was making it pretty clear. They were no longer watching Simon the way they used to. The fact that he had yet to see a photographer trail him for weeks told him that unless he was dancing on tables or romancing the mysterious Ava Cassadine, he was invisible. He finally had something to say, and he was invisible. From across the street and the sea of people running around, he noticed the front of a charming bar called "Heritage" and decided that he would take a few moments from feeling like the future of mutants rested on his shoulders, and that he was failing miserably, and decided to go have a drink, his favorite hobby as of late. He walked into the bar. ::

:: It was an ecclectic. The walls had old subway maps and other memorabilia from different defining moments in the city's history as well as pictures of Brooklyn's most famous residents. It had a surprising duality - It was a well maintained and clean place, but it had the charm of a kind of bar you might stumble upon and get lost in for hours without realizing how long you'd been there. It seemed like the perfect place for Simon to forget his troubles for a moment. Walking through the open area that had a stage, a few pool tables and a jukebox, he made his way over to the main bar and ordered a whiskey daisy from a charming hispanic bartender with a pronounced accent. Sitting there for a moment, he took a sip, listening to the soft music on the jukebox when he heard a lively conversation happening behind him. ::

Female Voice: "Oh my god! I did NOT!" *laughing*

Male Voice: "Oh don't get so shy now, toots! You were mooning the entire upper east side from a cab!"

Female Voice: "Now you are just making things up, Danny! I may have been drunk.I may have gotten a little crazy, but I don't care how blacked out you say I was...I would REMEMBER sticking my bare ASS out of the side of a CAB! Cab's are DISGUSTING!"

Male Voice:"I only know what I saw, FANNY MAE. So if you want to act all high and mighty just because you're a big star on the TV now, go right ahead. But you know I'm not lying!" *laughing*

:: The laughter was loud and uproarous. It was clear that these two were rather good friends reminiscing on old times from a long history. It made Simon feel good. He couldn't remember the last time he had laughed like that. He turned his head to put faces to the laughs and his eyes widened for a moment, as he rolled his eyes and smiled. Of course it was her. ::

:: Their eyes met as she suddenly became aware of who he was as well. Her coffee brown eyes lit up and she smiled. ::

Woman: "Simon Pratt!? In Brooklyn!? Now THIS is a juicy story. Come here!"

:: He pursed his lips and smiled back. He might as well make nice. At least these people probably weren't likely to be targets of his sadistic and freshly evil ex non girlfriend. ::

"Nice to see you too, Lauren. Sure thing."

Enchantrah

Red Queen
The Sisterhood
Real Name
Helena Quartermaine
Missions
Ability
Omnimorph
"But I want to look inside the goddess, Helena...Or at least figure out what her skin care regimine is."

Raising her flute.

"Cheers to that."

Fucking immortals. Even though TECHNICALLY because she was an omnimorph she could look as young as she wanted to look at all times, it didn't mean she immortal. Bitch.

Kelly: "Ravena is certainly making himself at home. As is Diana's bastard child. You've dealt with it..but I haven't. Any creature who does what Lord Ravena did to Ava Cassadine should have his manhood extracted from him in every way possible before undergoing a full and thorough castration with no anesthetic."

"Mmhmm."

Helena's eyes narrowed in displeasure. And to think she was actually starting to feel BETTER and Kelly had to drudge it all up again. However it was nice to know that there was something in Ravena that Kelly didn't like either. Helena was smitten with him in the beginning, absolutely. He was tall, dark, handsome, powerful, and mysterious. What woman wouldn't want to sink her claws or vagina into that? But now she saw him in a different light. Diana knew more than what she was letting on about Ravena, it was the reason why he was still around after what had happened earlier. She would speak with Diana about that LATER.

Kelly: "Still - what he did crossed the line, and since I just left the two who seemed primed to create their own late night Cinemax movie, it's clear that he won't be punished. I don't know what that means..but it means something."

"I wouldn't discredit Diana too quickly, darling. She has a method to her madness and she KNOWS how to work and manipulate the situation even if others don't see it that way. It's always better to fatten the pig before slaughter."

Helena purred, placing the empty flute on the coffee table between them. She knew Diana wouldn't simple allow Ravena to skate by, but Kelly wasn't quite as trusting. Considering how volatile hers and Diana's relationship had been thus far, it wasn't surprising.

Kelly: "Nothing I'm sure you DON'T have some kind of insight on, but I digress. I did come to check on you, though..which mostly likely signals that I truly HAVE lost my edge. So give a girl a little something. How does our Red Queen feel about our first King?"

"Right now? Indifferent. BEFORE? I wanted to turn him into a glory hole. [pondering to herself] I still might. Regardless, I don't quite trust him as much as Diana does. But I TRUST Diana enough to know she wouldn't keep him here if it weren't for our benefit. So with that said, Ravena should enjoy his stay....because once the tide turns, he'd WISH all he had were dicks coming at him through a holes."

Chimera

White Hat
Birds of Prey
Real Name
Lauren Danvers
Missions
New York City - Brooklyn - Heritage Bar

*Lauren Danvers had been blazing a trail through New York. Her syndicated primetime show "Blindside" was doing very well, once she convinced her producers to let her shoot at the hip. With a little more creative control, Lauren had been able to give viewers justice and most importantly...the TRUTH. For the last few weeks, her life had been a whirlwind. The media was a circus and she was one of the newest, most controversial monkeys, with her verbal takedown of William Stryker on AIR became a virile social media hit. Lauren enjoyed the spotlight, and she enjoyed the feeling that her work was now highly respected and regarded. But right now, Lauren was feeling a bit heavy and worn out by the ever present spotlight. She needed a bit of a break*

*So running in to an old friend like Danny Donnelly felt like fate. She had known Danny since she was a freshman in college and through her internship at Tempo Magazine. He was somewhat of a free spirit, gay as blazes, and he looked better than ever. When Danny invited her back to his bar to catch up and have a few laughs, she replied back with an emphatic YES. For the last few hours, they had been sharing beers, swapping stories and eating onion rings. Lauren was dressed down as much as she could be right now, in a simple white ensemble paired with a power lip color. Her hair was down and free. She was enjoying a beer with a handsome old friend, and not a one person was coming up to her, asking for an autograph, a picture, or to her answer for any number of claims that she had made on her show.*

*On their second round of onion rings, Danny began to recall a tale of one of their more scandalous nights out together in their more crazy social encounters. A masquerade ball at a weird place called Pandemonium! - a club she had only ever been too once that night and then she just never kind of heard of it again. She assumed it was closed. That night she had drank a large amount of actual Absyinthe because she was mad that her boyfriend at the time, Nick Moretti. They were always a very easy relationship, but she had started to want more from him, and it led her to think that he was hiding something from her. Years later, he would reveal that he was a member of the notorious Klein Family Crime syndicate. She turned informant, and he went to prison, with Viktor Klein following soon after. Allowing herself to sit with those thoughts only for a moment, she returned back to a time where things were fun and easy. Danny said that Lauren, who was very much blacked out, began to compare her own ass to Jennifer Lopez's.*

*Apparently, this turned into a debate that Lauren attempted to solve by rolling down the window of the cab, pulling down her pants and screaming to the people of New York to look at her ass and scream if it looked better than J.Lo's.*

*Lauren burst out laughing*

"Oh my GOD! I did not!"

*Danny was smiling ear from ear, attempting to hold in his laughter.*

Danny: "Oh don't get so shy now, toots! You were mooning the entire upper east side from a cab!"

*She laughed and buried her head in her hands, shaking her head back and forth with embarrassment.*

"Now you are just making things up, Danny! I may have been drunk.I may have gotten a little crazy, but I don't care how blacked out you say I was...I would REMEMBER sticking my bare ASS out of the side of a CAB! Cab's are DISGUSTING!"

Danny: "I only know what I saw, FANNY MAE. So if you want to act all high and mighty just because you're a big star on the TV now, go right ahead. But you know I'm not lying!" *laughing*

*Their laughter joined together and for a few moments they could barely BREATHE. Lauren wiped tears for her eyes as she slowly calmed herself down. She was so happy to run into Danny today*

*As she quickly ate an onion ring, wiping her fingers on a napkin she saw a familiar face in the small crowd of people.*

"Simon Pratt...in Brooklyn..in this BAR?"

*The journalist in her went into overdrive for a moment. The fallen son of one of America's most prestigious family. Once a bright and often humorous socialite, followed by the press everywhere he went, now a somber and beaten up wanabe vigilante, who's own family had paid to have him blacklisted. She had interviewed Simon Pratt a time or two in the past for fluff pieces, and she had been promised an interview with him in the coming months when Vanguard became a reality, if ever. From the looks of it, it appeared that Simon had been in some kind of fight, and to see a man with a scratch on his face in a three piece suit was kind of depressing...and sad. She liked Simon Pratt. Maybe he was looking for a bit of the escape that she was getting now. She was raised right so she called out to him.*

"Simon Pratt!? In Brooklyn!? Now THIS is a juicy story. Come here!"

*She watched as he seemed to hesitate for a moment before agreeing.*

Simon: "Nice to see you too, Lauren. And sure thing."

*When he made his way over to the table, Lauren stood on her feet and gave him a casual hug. She turned to face Simon towards Danny.*

"Danny! This is a friend of mine. Simon Pratt. Of the Greenwich Pratts, of course!"

*The two smiled and exchanged hand shakes with each other as Simon took a seat in the booth, sitting next to Lauren with Danny across from them. Danny gestured as the bartender brought over another drink for Simon without him asking.*

"Simon here is a would be activist. Wants to champion for mutant rights. Pretty noble, eh?"

[thinking for a moment]

"How are things going by the way? Am I any closer to that interview with your big news, or am I going to have cover another "Tot Mom"?"

Status
Not open for further replies.